The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talent

* * *

Chapter the Ninth: An End to a Perfect Day.

We walked on in the warm summer night. The restaurant was just along the street and we wended our way there with the thinning crowd.

Dinner was a good way to end or maybe start the evening. We sat and joked about the way the previous evening’s meal had been taken. It was nice to see how they really did feel they were happy with my actions.

Valerie was getting drunk on her arousal. Every sentence was a cause for her to hear an innuendo. She started out simply giggling with the thoughts but as her need increased, she began to find them seriously affecting her ability to talk. Amy was likewise becoming more and more attentive to Valerie’s predicament. It was lucky that we were in a secluded part of the room because as I was just about to take a mouthful of my sorbet, Valerie let out a deep growl of passion. Amy had moved closer to her friend. Although their body language implied that they were engaged in a whispered conversation, I could see that Amy had slid her hand up Valerie’s leg and was worrying the crotch of her panties. Valerie giggled to cover their actions, dropping her face into the crook of Amy’s shoulder. With a little shifting about, Amy managed to produce her friend’s sodden panties with a flourish. Val’s fingers twitched but because of my controls, she was unable to do as she wanted and couldn’t relieve the throbbing itch in her cunt. She looked at me with a desperate plea in her eyes.

“Pleeeease Phil! let me have one! Pleeeease!” she wheedled.

I infuriated her with my negative response. She snorted like a mare in heat and slumped back. Amy was almost deliriously attempting to smother her nose with the fragrant lace of Valerie’s panties.

“Amy” I started sternly. She looked up at me sheepishly and smiled. I continued, frowning at her like a father would “put those down and finish your meal.. both of you.”

I had to smile at the clumsy way they tried to comply. Amy was unable to find a place to put Valerie’s sticky underwear without attempting to sniff at the fragrance. Valerie couldn’t really hold on to her cutlery. After a short period of trying their very best. I called the waiter over to ask for the bill. The young lad in his smart uniform was quite agog at the two honeys that were squirming next to me. I even made Valerie, much to her embarrassment, ‘accidentally’ show him her moist pussy as she uncrossed her stocking-clad legs. She blushed a crimson red but couldn’t stop the sexual arousal peaking even higher because of it. I winked at the stuttering boy and wide eyed, he smiled back. I signed the bill and we stood to leave. I noticed that there was a nice dark stain on Valerie’s cushion where her bare bottom had been and shrugged my shoulders at him. Pressing a good sized tip into his sweaty palm I whispered “Some guys get all the luck eh?” winked, and walked out. Valerie in her embarrassment wouldn’t understand that he’d not remember much of the incident after walking through the kitchen doors on his way to tell his buddies.

Our progress to the car was slow. Both girls had lost their co-ordination and were busily purring into my ears. We made our way down to the parking level in the elevator and I had a hard job keeping a straight face as both girls tried to get me to take more notice of their predicaments. The quiet parking floor was empty of vehicles save for a few in a cluster around where we had parked. I walked the three of us across and began to get my keys from my jacket pocket. The fact that I had spent a civilised evening at the ballet and then a dinner full of sexual tension must have gone some way towards my head being totally up my arse. The three fuck-off big bastards who swung to face us from behind the pillar were a sudden surprise and I was completely off guard and unprepared.

Luckily the girls were to my side and a little behind me. They both shrieked at the sight of the thugs and would have bolted if I hadn’t grabbed their arms and pulled them silently to me. Thug number one, was one of those sour faced weasels of a man. Too much nicotine and bad smack had left his face sallow and his eyes deep with malice. His partners were equally ugly in both mood and appearance. They were stockily built and wore the uniform jeans, button-down shirt and dirty jacket of what used to be called skinheads. They were now too old to fit that teenage clan and had progressed to even meaner living on the street. But they were sure as hell nasty. I wanted to just get in my car and go home but they stood between the cars and us.

“Oi!” He swaggered as we pulled up short. “You fuckin’ cunts are going to give us your fuckin’ money!” He jabbed a grubby forefinger in my direction with each statement. I decided to play it sensibly, offering to get my wallet from my jacket if they left us alone. He hacked up a gob of phlegm and spat at me. From the four yards or so, it nearly hit my shoe. I tried not to flinch but it was obvious that we weren’t going to get away with giving them anything in my pocket.

“Girls, behind me” I said forcefully so that they’d obey instantly.

The three uglies took up a line to stop us and began to move to our flanks.

“Listen, we really don’t want any trouble OK?” I tried not to sound frightened but that was a tall order.

“You ain’t no trouble cunt we just want to cut you up,” he pointed at me chuckling menacingly “..and then we’re gonna fuck these two” he lifted his grizzly chin to Amy and Val. The girls whimpered and tried to hide behind me.

“No you aren’t " I said. There was a limit to what I could allow to go unprotested.

“Fuck you, cunt ”

I took up a defensive stance that placed me in front of the girls and allowed me access to anyone who might come in first. They just eyed me belligerently, obviously used to fighting, they didn’t care what I did. With experienced speed, the two accomplices rushed us and grasped both screaming girls in bear hugs, the leader was on me equally fast. His fist hitting me square on the cheek.

Now, I’m not a fighter, most of my waking life is engaged in office work and exercise usually consists of moving nothing more than my fingers. But I do keep fit and plenty active, I like to take the hits when I play. So I was surprised by his punch, which was actually a lot harder than I was used to, but not as stunned as his usual victim. My concentration level was beginning to sharpen quite dramatically and I calmed my breathing to allow myself to slip into my ‘zone.’ The girls were being dragged away from me and, spinning with the impact of the first punch, I saw he was coming in with another.

I moved to his open space and allowed his body to overextend past my face. Before he could step, I was in him. Both physically and mentally I was in a position to control his attack. I blocked his ability to move with his normal speed and his motions became sluggish. The first thing he realised was that his fist had missed me and then he felt the grip of my hand on his wrist. I entered again and took his balance, allowing for a quick turn that brought his elbow and shoulder into a classic wrist lock. Before allowing his balance to settle, I took the arm away from his bent body and had him over on his face.

Valerie was screaming until her captor slammed his hand across her mouth. Amy was fighting against the guy holding her by a fistful of hair. I had to do something to help them so I sent the same sort of treacle-minded order to the other two. They still had the advantage of weight and size but couldn’t do much in the way of punching or manoeuvring.

My immediate concern was to use my guy as a demonstration to the other two. With his face down, I moved forward so that he took a dive straight onto the concrete. The tirade of abuse was instant but his arms and legs would not allow him to fight me off. Most of the impact had been on his nose and he roared with pain.

Reaching down inside him, I caused the walls of his scrotum to slam together. The effect on his balls was much like squeezing pieces of soap through a fist. He began to retch with the pain and went limp. Now, the expression; ‘Never kick a man when he’s down’ is damned stupid, what better time is there? I laid my shoe to the side of his chest with all the momentum I could gather. He croaked, his ribs cracked and he fell still.

The other two continued to struggle with the girls who were scratching and biting and generally getting the better of them. I decided to help and took Amy’s attacker with a hard fist and all the ‘push’ I could generate directly into his face. He was in blackness before his head hit the floor.

Number three decided to throw Valerie away and come for me directly. I snipped the tendons at the back of his groin on his second step and he crashed in writhing agony next to his pal. I reckoned his noise was too much and so hardened his vocal chords until there was only the sound like a steam kettle to match the frightened sobs of the two girls. I was pumped on adrenaline and wanted to exact more payment out of these three bastards. So I had them all wake up and made sure they were wide awake to experience my revenge. Our waggle-legged buddy had rolled over onto his back and ‘Mr. Nosebleed’ sat with his hands on his face, trying to make sense of where this ‘easy pushover’ had gone wrong. Number two was also holding his head, The shattered orbit of his eye was barely able to hold the eyeball steady. None of them could take any action against us. Their protestations were muted too.

I ordered the girls to go get in the car and made sure they were out of the way and couldn’t see us. Then I turned to the scum on the floor.

Nosebleed and Orbit both knelt unsteadily and from the looks on their faces were scared shitless by how their bodies were not doing anything they wanted. Nosebleed became almost hysterical as I had him press his face again into the grease and oil of the garage floor. As he did so, his hands began to unbutton the flies on his jeans and pull them down. His pale, spotty, white arse was thrust up and he continued to drag at his trousers until they were at his ankles. He whimpered with pain and humiliation. Orbit also dropped his skiddies and shuffled up behind his friend. Through the blood streaming from his face and through his nose he just managed the occasional bubbling cry as I forced his erection into the dry shit hole presented before him. I even had nosebleed reach back and pull the cheeks of his arse apart. You could hear crackling noise of the fragments of his nose grinding themselves against the concrete floor, above the hissing of Orbit’s pained attempts to rip into his rectum.

As soon as he was part way in, Orbit began lunging into the bowels of his chum with a merciless sawing frenzy. A few minutes of this and he began to pump his semen with a spastic set of jerks that further served to make a mess of the other’s face as they rubbed him into the dirt. Orbit fell back, his knob covered with a burnish of blood and shit. Almost immediately, I had nosebleed up and eager to clean it off with his mouth. Very soon, the blood and shit was joined by the acidic remains of nosebleed’s last meal. Not to leave anyone out, as I walked away to my vehicle I had nosebleed squat and deliver the spunky contents of his bowels onto waggler’s face. The three of them were left sprawled across the grimy floor, weeping in fear.

To avoid future problems possibly with the police, I stood by the car and ran through their minds to change their views of what happened. They’d not remember me or the girls but rather, a mixed set of memories about how they’d fallen upon each other. In a moment of inspiration I even went as far as mending their body damage so that they couldn’t claim they were forced to do what they’d done. I made sure they’d all take opportunities to tell people about what they did to each other. And as a parting gift, I left them unable to resist repeating the episode despite hating what they were doing.

Smiling grimly, I climbed into the car and turned to console the two girls, huddled together inside. I was shaking with the emotion of what I had just done and it took a few deep breaths before I could carefully rebuild their comfort levels. Without looking back, we all managed to drive out of the garage in much the same spirits as we’d enjoyed throughout the evening.

If I’d known then, what the future held, I would have simply killed the scum and left it at that. But then, hindsight is a wonderful thing isn’t it?

* * *

End of chapter Nine.