The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talent

* * *

Chapter the Eighth: Readiness.

“A resolution to avoid an evil is seldom framed till the evil is so far advanced as to make avoidance impossible.”

Thomas Hardy

There wasn’t really any need to get up but we all made the effort to get vertical before lunch time. Amy volunteered to go make something for the three of us. We were soon sat around on the rec. room couch eating wraps. Here, I discovered what we could describe as a sever limit to my intelligence...

“Phil?” began Valerie after a long pause. “Now that Amy is pregnant, will she be able to stay here or will she have to go home?”

I was suddenly struck by the consequences of our little bit of fun.

In a mad panic, I concentrated hard and quickly swept into her body and confirmed what Valerie, in her own adoration had believed would be, a long-range hope for her friend. The little bright spark of life was already embedding into the wall of Amy’s womb. Shit, what a mess!

There was no way I was going to be able to face myself being the cause of ruining the Amy’s life. I paled. This was just awful. Here I was, impregnating a sixteen year old schoolgirl. Her life was ruined! Of all the stupidities! I had no way of knowing how I was going to explain myself.

I could feel the blood pounding in my ears, the whole pit of my stomach was churning.. this was terrible! What to do?—I panicked.

Both girls were stunned and frightened.

“Phil! Phil! what is it? What’s wrong?” Amy looked up into my pallid face. “what have I done?”

“Nothing Amy, you’ve done nothing, I’ve done a dreadful thing. I’ve been stupid, if you are pregnant then I’ve ruined you life!” I sat with my face in my hands, desperate.

Both girls looked at each other and then at me. Amy blurted out her amusement. “You are silly Phil!”

I was amazed at her reaction. “Wha...?” I said.

“If I am pregnant, then I’m even more happy, I’d love to have your baby.”

I sat down and held both her hands, the feelings I had caused in Amy were not helping her to see straight. Valerie was not the only one who was behaving like a slave puppy.

“Amy, sweetie, if you are pregnant, it’s a massive problem. You’ve got so much else that you need to be doing with your life. Bringing a baby into the world is the end of your freedom, your schooling everything!”

Amy was bemused. She saw the magnitude of the situation surely?

“Phil, I know you can change what we think and do, you let us know that. So can’t you just make sure I’m not pregnant?”

The broken shards of my world suddenly fell back into a comfortable order. I was saved! A little messy, but useful, with a quick blink of concentration the tiny, zygotic grain was dealt with. Amy cried, she had so much wanted a baby, then had been so frightened that she had to have one and now I could just take it all away. It was so confusing for her. I held her and Valerie close to me and they snivelled for a while before I had to enter both their minds and we were all able to shake off the mood and got on with the day. They suddenly didn’t remember much about the problem.

I realised with a start how much my power was able to do and how little I could avoid the responsibility that this sort of ability inferred. After the initial compulsions I had imposed on the girls, I’d not had to do much more to them, all the emotional responses had followed from themselves.

The Sidhe had certainly given me quite some tool to drawn on. With the ability to make physical changes too, I was at a loss to consider any limitation I might have. There was a limit, I had to be able to concentrate and marshal my thoughts but if that was allowed, I figured everything was possible. Later on, I’d realise that everything comes with a price tag but even now I have to admit that it’s often worth it.

The ‘morning after’ is often an anticlimax, and this was no exception. We just messed around the house doing not much. I had the girls help me tidy up the place. There was quite a few ‘spillages’ around the dinner table :) and we spent the afternoon listening to CDs and just hanging out. The girls demonstrated their dancing ability for me in a nice little impromptu performance on the hardwood floor in the lounge. They really were graceful and of a very high standard. Both of them could have been headed for some sort of career on the stage and I determined that I should make sure they got all the help I could give them. Better balance and stronger tendons,

Amy’s turnout was improved and as for her potential ‘top heaviness’ I made sure that those breasts I had come to love would not interfere with her performance. OK, so I’m a ballet nut. Both girls were going to do me proud.

As evening approached, we decided to take in a show and have dinner out. The normal difficulties with ticket ordering melted away as I introduced the box office agent to my special brand of persuasion. It was all set with good seats for the evening performance.

I wanted to show off my new loves and so adjourned to the bedroom to get ourselves dressed. Both girls were impressed by my trick of altering Cathy’s dresses, left behind in her wardrobe, to fit their bodies. I was even more impressed by the way that Cath’s lingerie moulded itself to them. Neither girl had ever had the chance to dress in the ‘full outfit’ and pranced about like thoroughbreds.

Their long legs in silk stockings the lacy tops held up by matching garter belts. Amy wore an awesome bra that cupped and shaped her assets to show a beautiful cleavage.

Valerie was flatter and we decided that she should do without. A simple camisole top would suffice.

With their cocktail length dresses; Amy in a plum-coloured velvet and Valerie in black silk, both bare shouldered with spaghetti straps, they looked like debutantes.

Amy stood with her hand on her hip and one knee cocked. “So what d’you think daaaling?” she drawled and tipped her head back to drape her hair over her shoulders.

I smiled and pushed a flood of arousal through her. She shuddered and grinned back

“You rude thing! That’s just made me cream my knickers!”

Valerie offered to clean her up but I had just perfected their make up and told her to behave.

“Oh but Phil! you haven’t even made love to me yet, and you promised!!!” She really pouted and looked seriously pissed off about it all.

“Well, you’re just going to have to wait.” I said sternly, “If you behave yourself properly this evening, I’ll take that sweet virginity of yours later”

Her pout was still evident but her eyes sparkled at the thought of the possibilities. Amy turned to her and warned her how it wasn’t much to look forward to. “He’s not very good Val...”

I looked at her askance, but then she burst into peals of laughter.

“Oh your face! " she touched my arm and chuckled to Valerie,

“you know Val, you just spend the rest of the evening thinking about what Phil’s going to be doing to you later. It’s going to be better than anything you can imagine!” She leaned over and left a lipstick kiss on Valerie’s flushed cheek. I could see Valerie’s thoughts beginning to spin.

“Hey Val” I called her out of her reverie, “guess what?”

She frowned; “What?”

“I’m going to make sure that you get ready for me tonight too...”

With that, I placed a few little controls on her thoughts. Her arousal would begin to simmer through the evening but she would be physically incapable of acting upon her desires. What’s more, I told them both what I had just done. Amy thought it was hilarious and Valerie just groaned as the first gentle wave of lust swept through her.

“Oooh, I’m going to be a mess by the end of this evening!”

“I’m going to enjoy this! " giggled Amy, “I’ll spend the whole time making sure you don’t forget either”

I felt that Amy was getting away with too much, so I secretly put in a little feedback loop to give her a slight craving for Valerie’s pussy juice. Her desire would be fed by the fragrance of her own sex. I could immediately see her eyes deepen as she looked at her friend.

“You’ve done something to me haven’t you Phil? I’ve suddenly started to feel all warm and tingly when I look at Val. I’m not gay you know!”

“Of course you’re not, I just made sure you’d both keep on your toes this evening” I gave them a devilish grin and ushered them both downstairs and out to the car.

With a little adjustment (not much because they were superbly made up) I ensured I wouldn’t get too many unwanted glances with my youngsters on my arm. Even the drivers’ licences in their handbags showed them to be within the (lower) limits of respectability. They both sat together in the back of the car and we drove downtown. Amy asked a couple of times if the heater was on too high, she was beginning to feel the effects of Valerie’s arousal. Val, for her part, sat with a tense air, her face flushed and eyes shining. Her mouth was wet and her tongue made sure her lips gleamed.

The ballet was a new one: “Dracula,” and was absolutely stunning. The dancers were all so believable in their characters that I soon lost any sense of disbelief as did the girls. We sat holding hands as the predator took his toll on the various members of the cast. Both girls watched with the attention that true devotees have. Every technical challenge that was overcome drew gasps of admiration from them. The rest of the audience around us warmed to them too, they appreciated having two such attractive and expert connoisseurs in their midst. I was impressed with them too, rather than the squealing and giggling one might expect from girls of their age, they greeted the performers with decorous enthusiasm. The sexual undercurrents in the story did not go unnoticed either. I had both my arms held tightly by the girls on either side of me. Their apprehension evident in the grips they had. Each conquest that Dracula made over the young girls, drew sidelong glances from both of them at me. They read the same thing happening as had done the day before with me. The ballerina’s swaying dance as he took control of her consciousness and then ravaged her body drew deep intakes of breath from both girls. Valerie especially, began to fidget with the deep desire that was building in her.

I leaned across and whispered in her ear; “I’ll bite your neck and drink you too”

“Oh Shit!” was her whispered reply, her knees jerked slightly apart.

As Dracula bent and laid his fangs to the girl’s exposed neck, both Amy and Valerie sighed. I allowed them a little ‘pop’ of an orgasm which did nothing but increase their desire. At the end of the performance, the girls led a standing ovation, the dancers had swept everyone along with them and the hushed audience erupted into applause.

We made our way out into the night air, the girls bubbled over in their enthusiasm for the show. Each one of the acts was re-described to each other. Amy even climbed onto the low wall alongside the sidewalk and pretended to swoop onto Valerie’s neck. Valerie made melodramatic swooning noises but those soon melted into appreciative growls as Amy latched her mouth onto her throat. The lipstick mark made for a sexy vampire’s bite and I told them so. Valerie was unsteady on her feet after the stimulus and Amy eagerly put her arm around her waist and held her close.

* * *

End of chapter Eight.