The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talent

* * *

Chapter the Thirty-fifth. Terra Nova.

Due to her husband’s complete incomprehension that he would ever die, Jacqui suddenly found herself to be a rich widow. The excitement in Jacqueline’s eyes when she discovered that the whole of the Shaw business empire was legally hers, was unbridled. We spent days, poring over the details and discovered much of the empire was built on solid business foundations. Shaw had undead executives still active in them but we would be able to recover them for our own benefit. At first, she baulked at moving back to the family house but we assisted her by renewing her memories of the place. I took several hours on stripping the house of the malignancy of her husband’s influence. The energy I needed coming from Jacqueline herself who writhed in ecstasy under me as I ploughed her sex.

Chrissie’s farm prospered. She and Suzanne had a knack for organising and managing the process. Aiden’s cousin managed to split his time and help them with the techniques they needed but all in all, their husbandry proved to be excellent.

Real estate makes for a sure-fire return to normality. If the rules of the universe; space and time and magic and physics, could be doubted now, the one constant would be that estate agents and their ilk still gouge you for every spare bit of cash. After a short while, I even got fed up of trying to control their thoughts, and just let them take their pound of flesh. We settled into a life that we knew would continue to be as pleasant and fruitful as we could imagine.

In a slight break with tradition, we were invited to the Sidhe realm to celebrate our new fortunes. The Litha bacchanalia organised by Bran himself, no less.

The Queen’s court was reconvened to welcome us all. Mab held centre stage in the meadow and was as gorgeous as I knew she would be. Chrissie and Cathy however, both managed to hold my devotion. I thanked her majesty for her trust in me and for being granted the chance to enjoy such victory. She for her part, spent the evening enticing us all with her various forms, I think she was a little drunk before we even arrived and kept giggling like a schoolgirl.

I asked her, relatively forcefully, to refrain from doing the ‘Daddy’s little helper’ thing again and she pouted a little saying that our pleasure would have been immense. Cathy was a little tight-lipped for a couple of seconds as she digested the image of me fucking a surrogate version of one of our daughters, even if the actual figure was only vaguely like Liz (honestly) but Mab swiftly took that thought from her mind by some pretty powerful magic. Tonight, she informed us, was a night to forget our past, eat, drink (she spilled most of her goblet on us as she gestured elaborately) and be merry. The lascivious grin she gave me at the word ‘merry’ left no doubt as to her libidinous intentions.

Both our daughters, as it happened, for their part were being entertained together with the three other teenagers, by some rather cute Sidhe amorphals who spent the evening being every imaginable person the girls wanted to kiss; pop stars, boys from school, film stars, you name it. We lost sight of them when they decided to accept the offer of riding on the backs of the equine-form Sidhe ‘Epon,’ across the grassy plains to the South of our forest clearing. I smiled and wondered to myself how much more they were going to enjoy themselves when they found themselves alone with a group of young satyrs like that. I hoped the older girls wouldn’t exhaust the males too quickly!

One by one, or couple by couple, our group of humans, were taken into the care of the Sidhe. They gleefully identified our wishes and presented us with our desires. At one point, Mab herself appeared to Karen almost as some sort of stereotypical femme. Karen obviously had a deep-rooted desire to entertain a dominant role. Jennifer was similarly entranced by the offer of another playmate who looked and responded like Karen did. The three of them seemed to drift away to the Queen’s quarters where they were afforded a little privacy in which to find their saphic pleasures. Karen’s firm orders to Mab’s new docile form were clear, to my ears at least, and she sounded very much the confident and committed woman I wanted her to be.

Wine, the like of which none of us humans had ever tasted, flowed from inexhaustible barrels and was either quaffed by the goblet or—increasingly more likely—lapped from the bare skin of one’s partners. Suzanne, convinced of the lack of harm that could come to her baby, drank eagerly and Jon found himself drinking from the ruby rivulets that she dribbled from her chin, down onto her basketball-round belly. The two of them were intoxicated in minutes, their Sidhe hosts taking great pains to ensure they were treated with the care that ‘life-bringers’ deserved. After only a few moments of their attentions, both of them were naked and glistening with anointing oils. Their bodies luxuriating in each of the other’s touch.

The last I saw of Cathy, she was teasing a small group who sat in a circle at her feet, a little way off in at the edge of the trees. They were all physicals, nothing shifting about their obvious virile shape and by the appearance of the males, her titillation was engorging some magnificent erections. The slender females, giggling with lust-filled glee at Cathy’s worldliness were also pretty obvious in their attentions to her near-naked body. Moment by moment, they moved more and more towards a complete disregard for composure and decorum. At the point where four of them held her by the arms and legs; helplessly laughing, as a sweet young thing introduced the most awe-inspiring dildo to her wide spread cunt; I felt Chrissie fidgeting and we fell together in a clinch that took our breath away.

We decided to move away from the carnival and I took Chrissie’s hand and walked with her into the trees.

The dark trunks, tall and majestic, stood in splendour around us as we followed a well-trodden pathway to a riverbank some way in the forest. The gentle breeze on our scantily clad bodies was warm and fragrant and carried the impression of the tree’s innate kindness.

“Feels like Disneyland doesn’t it?” said Chrissie, resting her cheek on my shoulder as we walked.

We stood for a while and watched the coloured trails of light that followed some of the sprites that darted in and out of the leaves.

“Sure feels like I am in heaven, I know that.” I replied, turning to face her.

Chris kissed me on the nose and we stood for a few minutes with our eyes closed and our foreheads together. I held her hips close to mine and we swayed to whatever music was in our heads.

Moving on, we eventually came to a resting place, on a moss-covered flat rock next to a pool. I leaned back and Chrissie laid her head in my lap.

“It’s been quite the trip hasn’t it?” she asked, her eyes closed and her fingers gently stroking my chest.

“How do you mean?” I bent in to gently kiss her forehead, brushing her skin with my lips. “Coming here? or the whole shooting match?”

Her eyes, sparkling and huge, caught mine in mid approach; “The whole thing, you enslaving me with your ‘powers,’ finally falling in love with you, all that horrible stuff that Shaw did to us.”

I drew back to look into her face, “I hope you aren’t...”

“Oh I guess I would have been thoroughly pissed off if I had understood how you were making me feel all those lovely things right at the beginning.” She reinforced the word ‘lovely’ by moving my palm to her full breast. “But you really were just what I have always been searching for. You’ve grown to show me that.”

I hadn’t thought about how much I must have changed, although I knew I must have done so.

“I remember blurting out that I loved you, right at the start—remember that?—and being so unsure of myself. Now, after all that has happened, all the changes we’ve both made, I am sure I love you Phil.”

She put her arms around my neck and we let our mouths work together. I knew every single inch of Christine’s body and every synapse of her mind, knowing she had the same knowledge, I saw we were one.

“I love you very much.”

“You don’t mind all the sharing you’re doing?” I asked, smiling cheekily.

“Not now, with all the new sensations and the new beliefs, jealousy is about as useful to me as saying that I don’t like my nose. I love Cathy, and Amy and Val and everyone in our group.”

“Coven.” I corrected, and she almost seemed to flinch at the old understanding of the word.

“You know, you’d be considered a witch now don’t you?”

“Well, I guess so, it just brings to mind green skin and warts and puritans and burning at the stake.”

I stroked her unblemished face and pushed her dark hair up from her temple.

“That’s not you though, is it?”

“No.”

“Well, I love you, you witch.”

She giggled and hugged me again.

“Your wife seems to have changed from how she used to be” observed Chris, with a smile of understatement. “She’s not afraid to, how shall I say it? experiment?”

“No, she sure isn’t” I replied, recognising the feelings that I had been holding about Cathy’s new personality. All my married life, I had been badgering her to be exactly as she had now turned out. After all that time, I now realised that all I was asking for, was that she be herself. I loved her new incarnation. She was almost like a new teenager, experimenting with her sexuality with abandon.

I looked out across the smooth water of the pool, into which the crystal stream plunged. The fact that life moved on, was never so clear to me as at that point. The darkness from which we had all been released into this new way of living, was as ancient to me as the depths of the pond. Back, beyond the veil that separated them from the Sidhe plane, the people of the Earthly realm were still going about their business as our lives were beginning to diverge from theirs.

I started to realise what my job was going to be in the future, finding those of us who were ready to move up to the land, out of the primordial seas in which they now swam.

“You know,” said Chris, “it’s going to be a lot of fun.”

“What is?”

“Messing with all those people, so that we can free them.” She knew my thoughts so well, I didn’t need to speak.

Her hands moved in little circles in front of my face and a shining sphere appeared, like one of those Christmas snow scenes, of the two of us engaged in energetically fucking a pink and writhing naked young couple on a carpet in front of a roaring fire.

“Nice rug, isn’t that a deep shag?” I observed and she gave me a tolerant look. “You don’t think it’s wrong of us?” I asked, looking sideways at her.

“Oh, don’t try to fool me!” she chided and slid her fingers down between us to find my growing cock.

“You could never pass up the chance to get, this, inside some little fuck bunny could you?”

I growled at her and squeezed the softly pliant flesh of her tit in my hand. Her nipple puckered up into my palm as I swept my hand over it. I ducked my head and latched onto her neck, sucking the skin and leaving a hickey.

“Oooh! you’re such an adolescent boy, I haven’t had a love-bite since I was at school!”

I nuzzled up to her ear, “you want to dress up as a schoolgirl and seduce me?”

“Dirty old man, I thought you got all that out of your system with Amy and Val?”

“Never, there’s nothing like the thought of you on your hands and knees in a gym slip, talking cute. It really gets me excited.”

“Maybe we could try that sometime, how about doing something now?”

“That’s what gets my hormones raging, you’re not backward about coming forward are you?”

She pushed herself up to sit beside me, facing me. “Why not, that wine’s gone to my head and my pussy is yearning for some attention.” She grasped my erection at its base and looked me in the eye, “I want you in me again. Like the first time.”

I crooked my finger into the wet folds of her pussy and let my finger slide deep up inside her. The grip of her vagina was firm and pulsing, she matched it with the grip of her fingers.

“Hmmm, let me see, didn’t you have some fixation about the colour of my undies?”

“If I remember rightly, you didn’t wear any.”

“Only because I couldn’t keep up with the laundry, you made me so wet, they were soaked!”

She shifted her hips to allow my thumb to tweak her swelling clitoris as I introduced another finger into her channel.

“Nice,” she murmured. “You’re even better with your mouth though. Why do you think that is?”

“I just like the taste, always have done.”

“Do you mean to tell me, to you I’m just a juice box?” Chris smiled as I moved us into position. Me between her legs, licking my lips with obvious relish. She laid back, propped on her elbows.

“I don’t know; what flavour juice do you have?”

She reached forward and put her hands on the back of my head, pulling me into the open gash of her wetness.

“Chrissie flavour, just for you.”

I tormented her for as long as I could by avoiding her sweet spot; nibbling around the outer lips, gently biting the skin on top of her mound, licking inside her legs.

She responded by determinedly holding my head more tightly against her cunt.

“Stop messing about, give me that tongue!”

I suddenly slid a massively increased muscle into her, causing her to gasp a long, contented, moan.

“Oooh, fuck! That’s lovely. You hit all the right spots.”

I slid it in and out, shrinking and growing with each motion. My top teeth were bumping back and forth over her button and my chin was making squelching noises in her pussy. She began to buck under me, her voice urging me onwards, the gentle Celtic lilt sounding like music.

I had to do a lot of moving to keep in contact with her, her orgasms were a very physical affair.

In a move that was more intended to protect my neck than for any other reason, I sent out a few commands to restrain her wrists above her head and hold her ankles wide below me.

The effect was electric. Christine’s arousal positively soared.

“Oh... Christ!.. I’m... fucking... cumming!” she managed to gasp. Her head was craned forward, watching me work on her sensitive pussy, the tightly pulled position of her body pushing the twin globes of her breasts into taut peaks. The fact that I was in such obvious control made her let go completely. I made sure she knew I was in charge by giving her a few more licks, even when she pleaded that she couldn’t cope with any more on her sensitive clitty.

As I finished with my bout of cunnilingus, I sat back and released her bonds. She sat up and glared at me with more lust in her eyes than I had ever seen before.

“I want to suck that big, fat, gorgeous cock of yours.”

“Say please.” I grinned.

“Make me!”

She is a powerfully muscled woman, and I have to admit, I was surprised with the ease with which she had me on my back on the grass.

“You’re very playful today” I said breathlessly as she manoeuvred herself over me.

“It’s a party, in fairyland, I’m drunk, you’ve got a hard-on; what more can I say?”

I chuckled at that and then my eyes rolled into the top of my skull and all my vocal chords stopped working. The delicious sensation of her hot, wet, active mouth engulfing my stiffy drew my consciousness into a single point, centred on the end of my cock.

Swirling and sucking and stretching me straw-tight in her mouth, Chrissie gobbled me with fierce abandon. Her knees were either side of my head and I watched with detached lust as the fluids from inside her puffy wet vulva drooled down her inner thigh.

When my semen leaped from my balls, she groaned and twitched her rump with a little orgasm of her own. I could see her jaw working as she gulped and swallowed the liquid, the suction drawing everything I had, into her throat.

When I softened and she finally let me slip from her lips, she scooted round and lay her head next to mine.

“I like doing it that way, sometimes it’s too intense when we fuck each other. One at a time, we can concentrate and please each other more.” I murmured my agreement and we dozed together in the soft grass.

I was awoken a short time later by a soft voice. Looking up I found myself looking in the eyes of Iysla. Her body clad in a fine robe of office. Her hair a gorgeous frame for her face. She swayed slightly in front of me. Her eyes declared soft reproach and I sat up to her.

“What is it Iysla?”

“Why have you been ignoring me?” her voice was firm, it was obvious she had been rehearsing the question for a while.

“I... I don’t know, I didn’t think I was ignoring you.” I reached out and touched her leg, near to me. “I guess I didn’t get around to searching you out.” She pulled away from the contact.

“That’s understatement.” she said, flatly. “But you find time to search for her.” The accusatory voice was barbed with jealousy.

I was troubled by her manner, this sort of emotion was becoming strange to me.

“Iysla, I have no time to let you get upset. You have a place in my heart that no-one, not even Chrissie here, can ever take away.”

“You place her above me, still.” Her stance was becoming dangerously belligerent, hands on her hips, chin forward.

“Iysla, I think you have been drinking too much. You’re not seeing this properly. Let’s settle down and I can show you how important you are to me.”

That didn’t have the desired effect. She took direct umbrage at the implication that she was as drunk as she obviously was. The flush in her cheeks deepened and I saw her body preparing for a direct attack.

“I am the one who taught you well. You released me from my servitude. I am yours.”

I began to realise what she thought I had done. She was my property as a free woman.

“Iysla, it is I who am in your debt. But you mustn’t mistake what I have done. I released you from your bond, that didn’t mean that you were mine alone; or I, yours.”

“You hold her, a human, above me.” There was a look of disdain on her face and I was shocked and outraged by the ancient racism.

“Listen, you are out of order here Iysla, I will never, ever, place one person above another. Nor will I permit your prejudice to interfere with the work I have to do to, and that is to let both our peoples live together. You’re not going to drag up the old evil that started all our troubles by letting petty jealousy dirty what we have.”

She blinked at me. The imperious tone I had taken was unlike she had heard before and the words’ meaning were not lost on her. She and Chrissie were going to have to be friends.

Chrissie, of course, still slept beside me.

Iysla’s change of mind was complete. She collapsed to her knees next to me.

“Master, I am sorry! I was not...” I immediately corrected the use of the word ‘Master.’

“You are a free person, I am never to be your master; a friend, a lover if you still wish. My affections will always include you. But I am a human and my wife will be human.”

Tears, filled her eyes and spilled over her cheeks. The huntress was suddenly a confused girl. I pulled her to me and she hugged me close with an almost infatuated fervour. I stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head.

When Chrissie awoke an hour or so later, she found me with Iysla asleep on my chest, my erection buried deep inside her. The gentle kisses she used to awaken us both, were delivered with a love that removed Iysla’s fears and, I’m almost ashamed to say, renewed my ardour enough for a quickie with both of them! (not that ashamed obviously!)

The bacchanalia, when we returned, was more a collection of separate orgies than a central affair. We joined in with the drinking and even some attempt at singing.

The three of us greeted Cathy as she staggered back from a completely different group as had been with her before.

“You be careful, Cathy. People will start calling you a slut!” I called across the clearing to her.

“I ‘ave a sneaking s’picion they’d be right!” she slurred back. She was totally naked and held a large flagon of wine in her hand from which most of the drink was spilled. She plopped herself down next to us. The smell of sexual musk heavy on her. I could see the sparkles of Sidhe fingerprints over her skin, the occasional scratch and bite mark. The bare, smooth skin of her cunt was a lovely coral pink and she glistened with spunk all around her thighs.

“Been getting a seeing to I see.” I said, kissing her on the nose. She grinned, silly, and emptied the remains of her wine over her chin as she tried to drink. Her head dropped back and she lay unconscious next to us. We watched her for a few moments, covered her with a sheet and got back to cuddling.

The entertainment continued for days, we stayed with Bran and Mab as honoured guests and enjoyed a level of service which left absolutely no desire unfulfilled.

The return to the Earthly plane, however, when the end of the party was called, was an event that was greeted with much excitement. We were going home.

* * *

End of Chapter Thirty-five.