The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talent

* * *

Chapter the Thirty-second. Resolution.

The farmhouse became our headquarters. Bran liked it very much. The site was a crossing of many Ley Lines, a sure sign that the site was significantly protected. Iysla liked it too, the defence of the site would be unhindered by the landscape.

There were many rooms in the farmhouse too, we all—I considered us a unit now—moved in.

Cathy, Chrissie and I shared one bedroom. Amy had her own bedroom next to mine. Aileen had a bit of bother with the idea of having two women sleeping together in the sexual way that Karen and Jennifer desired. Aiden took her to see them and she soon saw that the relationship was as committed as a ‘normal’ one. Suzanne and Jon also set up their quarters in the annexe’s rooms. Jon was not so happy to have Suzanne in such proximity to danger but realised that it was not an issue for discussion. Suzanne herself, seemed to have an innate ability to see the inner workings of the biological systems around her and found the life of a farm to be joyously enlivening. Besides, her newly-released power over him was stronger than the other way round and when she wanted something, he usually found himself a reason to agree.

Jacqueline and Angela took the large bedroom in the middle of the house, next to Aileen and Aiden’s. On finding the relationship between them, Bernard and Devlin; Jacqueline effectively grovelled at Aileen’s feet asking for forgiveness for her involvement with their demise. Aileen, demonstrating her magnificent ability to say and do just the right thing, reminded Jacqueline of the real cause of the young men’s deaths and that she was in essence, as far as Aileen was concerned, still a nun and it was Aileen who wished to receive forgiveness for her sins. Weeping, they fell into an embrace.

In our room, I sat in the middle of the large old bed. Chrissie sat beside me on my left, her legs outstretched and resting against mine. Cathy sat with me between her legs from the side, arms around my chest, right foot on Chrissie’s lap. Amy was knelt on her knees at my feet, she held Valerie’s jar, peering at it.

“Call for her body Phil.” Amy said softly, hoping this feat was possible.

I issued the request that was almost immediately responded to by a Sidhe voice. She would be fetched.

Amy had to move quickly to Chrissie’s side as a rent appeared from the Sidhe realm and Valerie’s sweet body was laid on the duvet cover at my feet. Her body was gently swathed in fine chiffon. I could tell that the fragrance of Iysla was around her and that my huntress had been the one responsible for tending to the body so carefully. The delicate braids in her hair carried small flower heads and the golden hue in her face gave her the appearance of sleep. I caught a sob in my throat at the beauty of her, Chris and Amy too, sighed.

Cathy murmured a quiet “Oh,” as her mind remembered the last awful time she saw Valerie. The depression in the cloth covering Val’s chest bore witness to her wound.

Bran had given me direction as to how to proceed and I carefully lifted her so that her head lay in my lap. I bent down to rest my lips on hers and felt the cold chill of her cadaver flesh. With my eyes tight closed in silent prayer to enable me to do this right, I hefted the jar onto her belly and carefully began to unscrew the lid.

Valerie emerged from behind the seal. Not her physical being but everything that was Valerie. All her gorgeous essence spilled from the bottle and fell over the dead body underneath. Playful sparkles and sensuous streamers of desire, intelligence and innocence all flowed from their prison into her dead form.

The last vestige of Valerie dripped out of the jar and I placed it to the side and set about closing her up.

The emergence of her living being was something like a body rising from the bottom of a lake and breaking surface. One moment she was still and dead and then suddenly the face became animated and the flesh was alive.

Amy laughed, the rest of us sighed and then laughed too. It was fine.

We spent long minutes watching Val come back to us. At first she was groggy, like a sleeper but slowly regained more and more of herself. She knew it had been a long time but couldn’t remember anything outside the curious, empty dreams she had had. She fair fell upon Amy. The need that Amy had had to see her best friend and lover again was repaid by Val with cheerful exuberance. Amy had been smoothing Valerie’s soft hair and clear skin of Valerie’s face and as Val’s eyes began to take in more and more, she leaned in to kiss her gently.

“Hello Val.” she whispered.

“Hi, you look glad to see me!”

That wasn’t really the time for re-introductions and we all fell into a soft and gentle group caress, allowing our clothing and our inhibitions (if we had any left for each other) to fall away.

The noise of our mutual lovemaking eventually brought the others into the room and although the word ‘orgy’ doesn’t quite capture the sweet mixture we were engaged in, I guess it gives the general idea.

By the morning, Amy and Valerie once again were the queens of that mischievously predatory sexual conduct I loved so much. The day was declared to be set aside for nihilistic pleasures and we gleefully set about the ‘work.’ After food and drink and gentle chats and conversations between friends we fell more and more towards the carnal pleasures we wanted. By dusk of that day we began to gravitate once more towards the bedroom and set about the search for pleasures amongst us all. Valerie and Amy displayed a flair as ringmasters, giving quite inventive instructions for the pleasuring of the others. Even Suzanne allowed herself to be gently tugged into an orgasm by Amy’s skilled fingers and Val’s tongue. Valerie convinced Jon that it was a good idea to take his ‘wife’ from behind as they helped. I was reminded of the expression ‘Spraying the Baby’s head” and they both found the image to be stimulating. Suzanne gleefully pulled his over-rampant cock into her blossoming vagina as Jennifer and Karen set to massaging the couple, rocking together alongside us.

Not one person was left untouched by any other. Even Aileen and Aiden; the former beet red in the face, the latter sporting a bulge that boded well for his own late night exercise, came up to the side of the giant bed and received gentle kisses from us. They would not stay, Aiden explaining that youngsters like us didn’t want ‘old wrinklies’ like them spoiling the view. We giggled at the imagery and they both hurried back to the privacy of their room.

The entrance of Angela and Jacqueline was met with an unconscious intake of breath. It was not intended with any sort of disdain but rather everyone wondered what they would think, after all their horrific experience, of the sort of sexual jamboree going on in front of them. For the first time, we felt almost a sense of embarrassment. They had been left alone in their room and had slept through most of the day. Now they waited at the threshold to the room apparently unsure what was happening.

I stood and walked carefully to them and took both their hands in mine.

“We would very much like to welcome you to our group. You both honour us with your presence.” I smiled at them both, making sure that I looked directly in their eyes and not at their bodies; they were not objects to be treated like meat.

I could feel the trembling in Jacqueline’s hands as she fearfully viewed the scene. Angela was serious in her look at me. She was silently daring me to show her that I was not the monster her father had become with his powers.

It was time to pull them close to me in a gentle hug. Jacqueline’s exhalation in my ear carried with it the sigh of a soul finally finding the place for which it had always been searching. Her daughter too, sighed as she buried he head into my chest.

I led them back to the bed and the hug became a group affair. Jennifer took Angela and pulled her into a cuddle from behind as they say together against the pillows and the headboard. Karen scooted up beside them and the three sat together doing nothing but holding each other.

We all watched as Cathy and Valerie gently revealed Jacqueline’s body. I had to jump in with my own influence and mend some of the obvious, physical traumas she carried and she emerged in the midst of us as if she was coming out of a chrysalis. She was pink and fit and vulnerable.

For the first time since entering the room, she flickered a smile at me and then turned her head to look at the surrounding faces that were gazing at her from around the huge soft bed.

I spoke as I sat beside her, “We’re here to celebrate. You are free to stay with us and we would like you to be here, but if this is too painful for you we all understand.” pushing her hair back from her pretty face. She let the calm words sink in and gently shook her head.

“No; I want to be here. You are all so kind and I feel as if God has finally heard all of my prayers over the years. I was made to do such awful things; Mast... ‘He’ made me want to do them. I had to be as perverse as he was, laugh at the sickness he did, but I always knew it was not me; not me really, inside.”

I leaned in and lead the round of kisses from everyone on the bed on Jacqueline’s lips. After once round, she had her eyed lightly closed and her lips were swelling with the unexpectedly pleasant experience of all those loving touches. I started another round. And then another. After the fourth or fifth, the humour of the activity began to cause the giggles and the lock gates of her emotions opened and allowed her pleasures to flood over her.

With gentle hands and lips and fingers, everyone made her ready and I saw the love flare in her eyes as I lowered myself over her to slide my erection into the sweet heat of her ready pussy. Her smiling eyes, gazing directly into mine all the time, leaked tears down her temples and her intake of breath was shaken by suppressed sobs.

Cathy and Suzanne took it upon themselves to lean in and kiss away her tears. They lingered on her for longer exploration with their mouths and tongues, Valerie laid her head gently on Jacqueline’s tummy and began a carefully timed exploration of her lower regions as I slipped my flesh into her. Jon crawled over and lifted Jacqui’s head in order to let her rest it in his lap. His cock discretely held under her as her conducted his wife and my wife in their ministrations. I noticed his warm fingers gently pushed Val’s face down onto the cleft where my shining, slippery cock emerged from the fragrant lips of the woman at the centre of out attention. Chrissie leaned in and touched his face, asking for and achieving a deep French kiss.

Angela, for her part, was enjoying the safety of the undemanding caresses that she was receiving. The youngster would not be subject to anything but gentle petting and she couldn’t decide who’s kisses she should return first.

I surprised her and her mother by setting up a linkage. The whole group was included and there was a combined gasp as we fell towards our new members.

Jacqueline looked over her shoulder and caught her daughter’s eyes. The two of them smiled, almost grinned, at the changes in their fortunes.

As I began to slide into her more deeply, her eyes fluttered and she turned back to look at me. Her mouth was opened wide with an almost surprised gasp as the sensations of my long muscle swept back and forth along her sensitive canal. Angela was there with her mother, the two of them basking in the sensations. The others were providing the most beautiful backdrop to the scene.

Cathy had found that the experience of laying beside Chrissie when we revived her was something that triggered a deep-rooted sense of pleasure inside her and she now reproduced the languid cuddling along Jacqueline’s flank, nibbling at her neck and gently moulding the cool, smooth globes of the other woman’s breasts. The depth of her bisexuality making me realise that her history of previous disappointment with me had had its other potential reasons.

I twitched my erection inside Jacqui as I drove it to its full depth and she began to moan gently at the back of her throat. The gentle contractions of her internal muscles began to move towards a more co-ordinated spasming and I could detect a flush, signalling her impending orgasm, spreading from her face, down across her full breasts.

As the feeling overcame her, her eyes were wide in apparent panic. The experience of complete pleasure was so completely alien to her and she began to search our faces for understanding. Chrissie just cooed to her and smoothed her cheek as the flood bore her over the edge into a shattering consummation. She began a gentle, high-pitched “Aaeeeeee.” as the waves grew from her toes, up through her hips and along to her head.

I poured my semen into her, the warm splash inside her causing her to groan and another wave of spasms to overtake her. Angela knew the mechanics of the sex act but not the meaning of making love. The effect of being combined as we were, served to tumble her into a whirlpool of crashing pleasure together with all of us.

As the white light of their souls blazed, I stripped away the cloaks that I knew they wore and destroyed the coating that Shaw has smothered them with. Without the help of the group, I was not sure I could have managed to undo such a deep-seated malignancy. Jacqueline and her daughter both gasped in the new air.

I pulled myself from her twitching body and we all fell together in a sticky mass of touching and holding. Jacqueline and Angela were in love and loved equally in return.

Night and our tiredness claimed us and we eventually helped each other into respective beds. The whole ‘going home from a party’ atmosphere was a joy.

The next morning brought no hangovers. We had been drunk on the happiness of being together again. Sunshine beamed in through the half-shuttered windows to pick out the languid shapes of the five inhabitants of my bed. Amy and Val both woke me in their customary manner and then proceeded to make such a sexual nuisance of themselves that Chrissie and Cathy got us all up for an early farmhouse breakfast.

We had only a short few days before Shaw would return from abroad and discover the situation. We all had things to do to be ready.

I had the bait for Shaw, that I had stolen his wife and child was an impossible insult for him to ignore. I had even gone as far as placing a sticky message in his bed to make it plain what had happened. He was going to be seriously pissed off when he got back from his business trip.

The last day was spent in a sort of expectant fugue. Bran and Iysla both called in to cover last minute strategic plans.

It wasn’t until the last rays of the dying sun slowly winked out over the dark shapes of the far oak copse that the dark ones came.

End of Chapter Thirty-two.