The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Tale of the Old West , Part 2

Nadja meets the Sheriff of Copper City , Nevada

MC FD FF FM

Nadja turned over in the huge feather bed and rubbed her hand gently across Sarah’s naked body and shivered. Not with cold, but with passion.

She ran her fingers through the gorgeous woman’s long red hair and watched as her eyes slowly blinked open. She drew her head close to the awakening woman and fixed her blue eyes with a mind melting gaze from her own darkly hypnotic orbs.

Sarah Dooley’s eyes quickly grew large with panic, then just as swiftly became fixed and vacant as the dark gypsy Chovexam captivated her will once again. The dark gypsy girl had easily placed Sarah under a hypnotic spell the day before and the power of her gaze still held the will of the red head captive.

“Tell me Sarah. What has happened to you ? Tell me....” Nadja hotly whispered in the red head’s ear , her words re activating a trance the gypsy had introduced the day before.

Again , the gorgeous titian haired girl found herself trapped by the hypnotic dark eyes , hovering so close to her face , “Sarah has fallen under Nadja’s spell ....Sarah is powerless to resist Nadja ... helpless ... helplesss....” she chanted, just as she had the night before when she had first been mesmerized.

Nadja gently placed her lips , hungrily , against the entranced girl , and darted her tongue salaciously around in her powerless play-toy’s mouth. " Kiss me” she whispered and the entranced woman responded passionately. " And now, my pet , confess once more that you are helpless to resist my powers.”

“ Helpless....helpless....help...less....” Sarah mumbled as she felt her nipples harden. She lovingly embraced the seductive gypsy and pulled her closer.

Nadja considered herself quite lucky that this beautiful slave had been the only land lady in the entire town of Copper City , and that the woman had been so susceptible to the magical powers of her hypnotic candle. She looked forward to becoming the mistress of her fine house, and toward that end , Sarah had already fallen under her spell.

Now only Sarah’s rich husband remained, and when he returned home from his business trip, he too would become a hypnotic servant of the young gypsy Chovexam .

Suddenly both women heard an insistant knock at the front door of the house.

“ Are you expecting anyone, Sarah my slut ?” Nadja inquired of her little sex slave.

“No Nadja, my husband won’t be home until Friday.” she replied in a dull monotone .

“Then let’s see who it is.” The dark gypsy responded, as she slapped the gorgeous girl on her ass.

As the two women walked to the front door , they slipped on their robes, so they would appear to be innocent friends awakening from a good night’s sleep.

The darkly beautiful gypsy girl pushed open the door.

There, on the front porch , stood the blacksmith who had boarded Nadja’s horse and wagon the evening before, with his hat held nervously in his hand. " I’ve got your cart hitched up ma’am” he said to the attractive woman , as he self consciously licked his lips.

“I didn’t tell you to do that yet,” the raven haired beauty replied as she held his gaze with her large eyes.

“ No ma’am, but Sheriff Wright did,” the smithy stuttered. " He saw your wagon and told me he wasn’t going to have any fortune tellers or gypsies spendin’ time in HIS town , and then he ordered me to hitch the wagon and tell you it was ready.”

Nadja just smiled, enigmatically, and quietly responded. " Very well then, you may go back to the stable, wait exactly three hours and then unhitch the wagon, if I haven’t come by then , I’ll probably be staying on a bit longer.”

The blacksmith scratched his head in confusion, turned around and walked back to his barn.

Almost exactly an hour later, there was another knock on the door, and the now demurely dressed Sarah Dooley, promptly opened it and ushered Sheriff William,” Wild Bill " Wright into her finely appointed parlor.

Wright had been working in the town of for nearly a year. Before he was hired by the town council , cattle drovers, outlaws, and drifters filled it’s streets, and the sound of gunfire permeated the air of Copper City . But , since he had arrived , his fierce demeanor, lightning fists, and quick gun had practically turned the town into a crime free island of safety in a sea of lawlessness in the wild west. He was respected and feared by every one in town, especially FORMER lawbreakers.

He had seen the gaudy gypsy wagon in the street , in front of the stable , as he had strolled to the Long Branch Saloon for his breakfast . After the stable owner had told him where the driver was staying, he had given the smithy his instructions. And , in this town , everybody did what the sheriff said . After Wright finished his leisurely breakfast he walked down the dusty street to the Dooley house , to escort the gypsy out of his venue.

“ What can I do for you , Bill ?” Sarah asked as she flung open the door.

“It’s more what I can do for you, Miss Sarah. You may not be wise in the ways of thieven’ gypsies, but I am. If you let that woman, the stable keeper told me about, continue to stay here in your house , she’s gonna steal you blind. I’m gonna make her leave town right now.”

“ Well Sheriff, she’s still doing her toilet this morning, but if you feel than strongly about it , I’ll make her leave right after she’s dressed. Why don’t you sit down here in the parlor and I’ll give you a cup of coffee, and then we can wait for her together.” She smiled demurely at the lawman , " If you’ve got the time.”

Wright put his wide brimmed hat on a round table and sat down on an overstuffed sofa.

“ Yep, of course I’ll wait with you , Sarah. You shouldn’t be left alone with that woman a single minute longer than you have to ”

The red haired woman walked into the kitchen, leaving her guest alone for a brief moment, and took a large cup of steaming hot coffee from the hands of Nadja, who was standing, fully dressed, in the kitchen. Dooley returned to her parlor and handed the cup to Wright.

The officer took a sip of the coffee and made a face. It tasted horrible. She must be great in the feather bed, he thought, because she sure can’t make a cup of coffee. He forced a smile and took another sip of the steaming liquid and sat back in the chair.

A few moments later Nadja slowly walked into the parlor and stood, hands on hips, in front of the sheriff. She looked down at his seated figure and smiled, " I understand you want to talk to me, dear ?”

Wright blinked his eyes several times, and looked up , trying to focus on the face of the woman . He could tell she was beautiful and her mere presence was disorienting him, but he also remembered it was his job, as sheriff, to make this woman get out of Copper City .

“ Yes...I ...I ....did want to .... to.... to ....” he stuttered, as the empty coffee cup in his hand tumbled to the floor.

“ What’s the matter Wild Bill ? " Nadja asked in a sexy , teasing voice. “Having a little trouble focusing your thoughts ? It might have something to do with the coffee Sarah gave you. It’s got some of my special herbs and powders in it. They get a man all excited, and make his mind pliable too. Just sitting there you are probably already noticing how pretty I am, and I KNOW you want to do just as I tell you. EVERYTHING I tell you . Because if you do, I just might let you ....” The gypsy leaned over and brought her face tantalizingly close to his, " kiss me ? And I KNOW you’d like that.”

Nadja laughed and stood up , loosened her necklace , and let the large, silver medallion at the end of the chain swing slowly back and forth in front of the confused sheriff’s eyes.

“Bill look at my magical necklace. Look at it because I tell you too. Watch it swing back and forth .... back and forth ....I don’t want you to look away from it unless I tell you too, because it’s going to help make you my slave.”

Again Bill blinked his eyes, and this time he tried to stand. He was much bigger and stronger than this little wench, he wasn’t going to put up with all this nonsense. He was going to kick her ass out of town.

But,as he tried to stand , the diminutive gently gypsy placed her warm hand on his shoulder and with little effort pushed him back down onto the settee. " Just sit down and look at my silver necklace, just as I instructed. Do NOTHING else unless I tell you to. " She let her fingers softly touch his cheek as she removed her hand from his shoulder and a shudder passed through his body.” Do EXACTLY as I say. You must do exactly as I say . ”

Languidly, she swung the medallion back and forth right in front of his face. She smiled when she noticed his eyes moving in unison with the swinging disc, unable to break free from the steady hypnotic motion of the necklace.

Bill had never felt like this before. He was confused, disconcerted by her sensuous voice and the swinging silver disc. He felt weak.And she WAS so damn beautiful.

“Obeying me excites you doesn’t it, my little cowboy ? I can tell it does because of that big bulge in your jeans. Your cock is straining to get free. It’s because you are so excited by the feelings that obeying Nadja brings you . Why don’t you stand up now and let that big cock of yours loose, unbutton those jeans... do it Bill. obey me...”

Glassy eyed, the sheriff stood up and unbuttoned the fly on his trousers letting his prick fall free. It DID feel good to follow Nadja’s orders. But then , he momentarily was able to shake free of her influence and with a practiced motion drew his pistol from it’s holster and pointed it at the short, sexy gypsy. He was going to put an end to all this bewilderment in his mind.

“Stop,” he said, but his voice held little conviction

Nadja just smiled. " Oh my, you ARE a strong willed one aren’t you ? She held the medallion even closer to his eyes again and let it slowly swing. " Bill..... isn’t that six gun too heavy for you to hold like that. It’s getting heavier and heavier as the seconds pass. You aren’t strong enough to hold it. All the effort you need to keep your cock hard like that takes the strength in your arm away .... your arm is getting weaker and weaker as your cock gets stronger and stronger . ... just let the gun drop ... it’s way too heavy to hold.... tell me it’s too heavy to hold ... let ... the ... gun .... drop ....now....and hold your prick instead.... drop ... the ... gun...”

Bill’s arm fell to his side and the revolver slipped to the floor next to the overturned coffee cup and he helplessly gazed at the swinging silver medal while his gun hand massaged his ever growing dick .

“Too....heavy ...” he mumbled , " too ...heavy.”

The gypsy witch pointed to Sarah, " Kneel down it front of your friend the sheriff, and lick his big cock. It tastes SO good and you are hungry for it.”

“Yes Nadja ,” she immediately replied, and fell to her knees in front of the hypnotized lawman then started to lick and suck his cock and balls as his erection grew harder and harder.

Now Nadja laughed out loud. She had the sheriff and the town’s richest women totally under her power. Soon this wonderful little city would be hers. Hers to control. The bank president , the mayor, the town councilmen ... all her mesmerized servants. Why hadn’t she thought of something like this before ? But she mustn’t go too fast and cause anyone to become suspicious . For today, these two helpless play-toys would be enough to keep her amused. But soon....soon ... maybe she’d even have them rename the town “Nadja.”

“STOP!” She commanded. “STAND UP ! FACE ME !”

The two entranced slaves , stood before Nadja , at attention , like troopers in some erotic slave army.

“STRIP ! I want to see you both naked , NOW ! " she barked .

The helpless couple pulled off their clothes and left the abandoned garments piled in a heap on the parlor floor.

“ON YOUR KNEES, LIKE DOGS, MY PETS ... KISS MY ASS ! " Nadja ordered her new slaves , as she too quickly divested herself of her clothing.

The sheriff and the landlady obediently crawled behind her and started lavishing tender kisses and licks on her full, round ass cheeks, as their mistress slowly walked down the hallway , headed toward the big four posted feather bed in the rear of the house.

Every step or two she would stop to let the two helpless slaves catch up and again push their faces against her ass, inhaling her musky odor and moaning with lust.

She turned and entwined her fingers in Sarah’s hair and pulled her face up to her own and then forced her tongue between the red head’s lips and swirled it around in her slave’s mouth as the delirious woman moaned with lust.

Then, the witch pointed at her foot and commanded the sheriff to lick her toes, and smiled contemptuously as he slavishly pushed his tongue between her toes. Unbelievably his cock grew even harder.

Once again, she laughed , this time an almost childish giggle , and turned her ass toward her two helpless puppets and slowly moved ,once more, toward the bedroom.

When she got there, she jumped up on the bed and rolled over on her back pointing with one hand toward her breasts and the other to her pussy.

“YOU ! WILD BILL ! HERE ! " she commanded as she moved the hand pointed to her breasts , and " YOU SLUTTY SARAH! HERE”, she laughed, while visually commanding the redhead to lick her pussy.

Erotic sensations surged through her body as her mesmerized slaves followed her every erotic command.

She had never been happier.

A short time later the confused owner of the stable unhitched the colorful wagon and moved it to the rear of the barn. " Oh well, " he said to himself, " it’s been three hours just like the gypsy lady told me, if the sheriff wants me to hitch ‘em up again I will, but she’s probably gonna stay another night at Miss Sarah’s if she’s stayed over there this long.”

He was right.