The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A TALE OF THE OLD WEST,

Synopsis : A beautiful gypsy woman with a traveling medicine show makes a stop in a small western town.

Nadja slowly drove the team of horses pulling her brightly painted wagon up the trail leading to Copper City, a mining and cattle town, a mere three miles away. The numerous signs on the side of her wagon were painted in garish colors.

“Tarot Reading”, " Palmistry”, “Fortunes Told”, “Reader and Advisor”, “Mysterious Madame Nadja”, covered both sides of the colorful rig, leaving little guess as to the avocation of the beautiful young woman driving the matched team. One thing the signage did NOT reflect was her title in the society of travelers, the children of Romany, the gypsys. They called her Chovexam, or witch, because of the powers she possessed , even from her childhood. But now, at age twenty-seven she was alone on the wagon, her parents having died in a tragic accident on the road, a scant six months ago. Traveling was becoming a bore to her, without her parents to accompany her, and she was seeking a way to set down more permanant roots, but still have enough money to get along.

Her long, dark hair flowed in the gentle breeze as she came to the city limits sign and turned her team toward the blacksmith’s shop at the end of Main Street, to seek food and shelter for her tired horses ,as night quickly approached. As Nadja paid the three silver dollars to the smithy for barn space, she inquired as to where SHE could spend the night.

“Well ma’am, we don’t actually have any hotels here in Copper City... but Mrs. Dooley, does sometime take in borders. Since her husband is out of town she certainly wouldn’t take in any men, but I’d bet she would let you spend the night.”

The blacksmith couldn’t help but stare at the gorgeous dark haired woman as she turned to walk toward the house he had indicated. She WAS beautiful, even prettier than Mrs. Dooley, who was Copper City’s most beautiful ( and richest) woman.

Nadja strolled down the neatly kept street, toward the Dooley residence, carrying her small over night case, looking forward to a rest in a real bed and a home cooked meal. At the end of the block she found the home the blacksmith had directed her to, and it too, was pin neat, just as she expected, from the looks of the otherlarge homes in the little western town.

Nadja gently knocked on the big oak door , and in a moment the knob turned and before her stood a tall, redhaired woman, fair of face and fine of figure, only a few years older than the gypsy girl herself . The woman smiled and asked, “What can I do for you, young lady?”

“Well, ma’am, I’ve been told you occasionally take in borders, and I am looking for a place to rest for the night. My wagon is in the smithy’s barn and he suggested I see you.”

“ I do occasionally take in borders and since you are a girl, traveling alone, I certainly wouldn’t make you stay in the barn with your horses. Please, come in. My name is Sarah Dooley, what’s yours?”

Nadja entered and placed her bag on the floor in the large foyer. She was immediately impressed with the size of the home and the quality of it’s decor. “My you have such a beautiful home, " she said smiling.” I’m called Nadja...”

“Well I inherited the home itself from my parents, when they died, father owned the first copper mine here in town. My husband is a cattleman and between the two of us we are able to furnish the place pretty much as we want it. The furniture mostly is from back east but the parlor is from Europe, and we also have an indoor bath tub from England, one of the only ones in this part of the country. Maybe after dinner you might want to take an indoor bath?”

Nadja’s eyes brightened. Such luxury in this small city. She quickly developed a plan to put it all at her own disposition. The simple beauty of Mrs. Dooley added to the attraction this city offered the young chovexam. “Let’s eat first and then I will certainly take you up on your kind offer, ma’am.“she responded politely, letting her gaze linger, perhaps a little to long, on the redhead.

The two attractive women walked slowly to the kitchen and both sat down at the large , wooden, kitchen table. Nadja fumbled around in her skirt pocket and brought out a large , black candle, lit it , and placed it in the center of the table. And Sarah curiously watched as the dark haired beauty moved it about. Nadja smiled as she noticed that Sarah immediately was attracted to the flame.

“ I think candles are so compelling and romantic, don’t you, Sarah ?” Nadja said as she continued to move the flame back and forth in front of the redhaired woman.

“And relaxing as well .... why don’t you just look at my candle and you can relax.... just look at the candle and relax as you listen to my soothing voice ... listen and look .... listen and look...while we decide what to eat... look...”

Sarah continued to stare at the flame as Nadja spoke to her, in a soft, yet commanding voice.

“It’s funny how your attention is held by the flame. Held by my voice. Look at the flame my dear, and listen to my voice. Look.....listen....” Nadja knew her plan was already working and she lifted the candle up so that it was level with her dark, sultry eyes so the red head could see both her eyes and the flame at the same time.

She smiled as she observed that the young redhead was already following the movement of the candle as it moved back and forth in front of her pretty blue eyes.

“ My eyes are JUST as compelling as the candle flame. Look into my eyes Sarah , my dear....look deep into my eyes... deeper... deeper ... and feel your mind slipping away as I speak to you.. feel your will slipping away as you look deep into my hypnotic, dark eyes.. look... deeper and deeper...”

Sarah was confused. She didn’t know WHAT was happening but she DID know that it was very relaxing and comfortable just to keep staring into the beautiful gypsy’s dark eyes as she spoke in that slow, soft voice, so that’s just what she did.

“That’s it my dear ... just look into my eyes and relax.... relax and slip deeper and deeper into the hypnotic trance you are falling into...deeper under my spell and deeper under my control... just look into my eyes and feel yourself falling under my complete control , willing to obey my every command... WANTING to obey my every command ... looking deep into my eyes and falling under my power...”

Sarah felt herself nodding in agreement , she wanted to obey the beautiful gypsy woman sitting across from her, but why? It was all so confusing.

“Keep looking Sarah. My voice drains you of all will... my eyes compel you to obey ...my voice ... my eyes... the longer you look .. the longer you listen ... the MORE you want to obey... obey Nadja ... obey Nadja... obey...”

It seemed to Sarah that from the moment she had looked into the gypsy’s dark eyes she had been lost. Her hands were lying limp in her lap and her mouth hung open. She knew she was staring vacantly into the dark gaze of the beautiful gypsy, but knowing it did nothing to keep her from falling under the spell of the young beauty. She continued to stare, almost helplessly into Nadja’s dark eyes

She shook her head as a last effort to break the spell of the gypsy. If she could just THINK. Why was this happening?

“It’s no use fighting me Sarah, you are already under my spell. My mind is controlling your thoughts. You will do as I say. You will obey me in all things . You are becoming my slave, dear. A slave to my hypnotic power. Falling deeper and deeper under my control. Wanting to be mine. Needing to be mine. LOOK INTO MY EYES. ”

Nadja’s eyes had seemingly grown larger and larger as she spoke and now were all that Sarah could see.

“Keep looking deeply into my eyes dear. Deeper. Deeper. Now I’d like you to TRY to look away, but you’ll find you can’t. You HAVE to keep looking at my eyes. You are powerless to look away. You gaze helplessly into my deep, hypnotic eyes, unable to look away unless I let you . Keep trying to look away. Keep trying. But you are SO helpless, my pet. So deeply entranced by my hypnotic spell that you simply can’t look away, no matter how hard you try.”

A look of fear crossed Sarah’s face.She COULDN’T pull her eyes away from Nadja’s no matter how hard she tried.

“Now I’ll allow you to stop fighting it, you can stop trying to fight me, dear, you can continue to gaze helplessly into my eyes, falling more and more under my power each moment. That’s what you wanted wasn’t it? Eyes wide open. So helpless. So powerless to resist my slightest command. Obedient . Helpless. Powerless. Mine...mine to do with as I wish. You have no choice but to obey my every comand because you are helpless to resist. You are helpless before Nadja’s power. You are in a deep, deep hypnotic trance. Nadja’s hypnotic trance. Sarah has fallen under Nadja’s spell. Tell me what has happened my pet.”

Sarah struggled to speak, and then finally the words tumbled from her mouth, " Sarah has fallen under Nadja’s spell. Sarah is powerless to resist Nadja. Helpless . Helpless.” Her voice revealed no emotion, just complete obedience.

“That’s right Sarah. You are mine to command. I’d like you to stand up and take all your clothes off for me so I can see your body, and you must do this for me because you are helpless to resist my commands. You are helpless... powerless... Let me see your body, Sarah, now .”

The red head got up from the table and slowly removed all her clothing, dropping them to the floor at her feet. She stood naked , exposed before the dark gypsy hypnotist.

Nadja stood next to the expressionless woman and put her hand under her chin, again guiding Sarah’s gaze toward her own. The gypsy’s tongue snaked out and licked the lips of the helpless hypno-slave. “I want you to look into my eyes again, my pet, whenever you look into my eyes you will be under my spell. You will be my slave. My sex slave. Mine . Mine. I need only to gaze into your eyes and you will be forever helpless to resist me. You will alway be helpless before me. Unable to resist my power. A helpless, powerless slave... forever.... Isn’t that right, my little pet ?”

Sarah nodded in agreement as her lips silently formed the words... “Helpless... helpless..”

Nadja held Sarah’s face between her soft, warm hands and kissed her full on the mouth, swirling her tongue about, violating her open mouth as she would soon violate her pussy.

Involuntarily the hypnotized redhead’s nipples hardened, excited by her own helplessness.

That’s VERY nice Sarah, you WILL be naked for me whenever I tell you to, won’t you?”

“Yes Nadja. Whenever you command.”

Nadja smiled, her triumph over this woman had come quickly. She had a sudden thought, " Sarah. Take me to that bathtub you spoke of, I’d like to bathe.”

Sarah let the dark beauty through the house to the bath room and stood awaiting further commands.

“Put some water in the tub, my dear. Warm water.”

Sarah heated water on the stove in the room and added it to the big brass tub.

“Now you can undress me Sarah and look at my body. My body will excite you. You WANT me Sarah. You WANT ME.”

Sarah slipped Nadja’s brightly colored blouse from her shoulders, then lowered her skirt to the floor. Next she removed the dark beauty’s undergarments and kissed her exposed breasts, unable to resist the desire welling within her.

Nadja laughed. " Now help me in the tub.”

Sarah held out her hand and assisted Nadja as she climbed into the high sided tub, and supported her as she sat. Then at a gesture, the red head rubbed a soft sponge across the gypsy’s body allowing the warm water to flow across her taught stomach.

Nadja took the sponge from the hypnotized woman’s hands and rubbed it across her own pussy , enjoying the warmth of the water after her long day on the trail. Again she gestured at Sarah and the redhead drew closer.

Nadja squeezed the sponge, allowing the warm water to flow into Sarah’s mouth.

“Thank You,” the entranced woman whispered, “thank you.”

Nadja stood up in the large tub and beckoned Sarah to join her. As the redhead stepped into the water Nadja placed her hands on the woman’s shoulders forcing her to kneel in the tub, her face pushed against the dark hypnotist’s cunt.

She kissed and licked.

Nadja spoke, " When you husband gets home we will have a little surprise for him, won’t we my pet. He can look at the candle with you and soon, I will have a new place to live. With two fine young worshippers to serve me, won’t that be fun Sarah?”

“Yes Nadja.” she replied, continuing to worship her Mistress’ cunt.” YES.”