The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sweet and Sour Apfel (part 3)

A few days later while Apfel was still recovering (but still able to walk around), Mengele was getting ready to poison Rolf. To him, Rolf represented everything Mengele wanted: a beautiful wife, a child and stability. When Apfel refused to marry him, he felt cheated out of all of that. No matter, he had already taken care of her but unlike the method he used on Apfel, he was going to frame her and turn everyone she loved against her so that she would be isolated.

It started when Rolf was at the front desk and said, “Apfel, I can’t leave the desk but I need a drink.”

“Of course. What do you want?,” she asked.

“A glass of wine,” he said.

“Okay,” she said, “I’ll go get it for you.”

“Thank you,” Rolf said.

Apfel went to the bar but unbeknownst to her, Mengele was already there.

“Josef, what are you doing here?”

“I overheard your brother saying that he wanted a drink, and rather than have you go through the trouble of preparing it, I thought I’d make it for you and you could give it to him.”

“That’s very nice of you,” Apfel said, “but shouldn’t I be doing it?”

“Nonsense!", Mengele said, “you’ve just gotten over an illness and you need to take it easy. Why don’t you just stand outside and I’ll come out and give it to you, okay?”

“Okay,” Apfel said.

“Very well.”

She went out into the lobby and Mengele continued preparing the drink. When Apfel was out of earshot, the doctor pulled out some wood alcohol that he had obtained and mixed some of it into the wine. He knew that the alcohol would cause blindness and put in a small dose. Neither Rolf nor Apfel would see the difference.

* * *

Mengele went out into the lobby and gave the drink to Apfel, who thanked him, then walked to the front desk and gave it to Rolf-unaware of the poison in it. Rolf slowly drank the wine and the poison gradually began to take effect in his system. At first his vision was fine, but then it started to blur. He blinked his eyes a little bit as his eyes began to blur more and more. It was getting harder and harder for him to see.

“What’s happening to me? Is there something in this drink that’s making my vision go bad?", he asked himself.

However, it would get a lot worse.

As the poison continued going through his system, things started going black and then Rolf couldn’t see at all. He was blind.

When he realized this he exclaimed, “Oh my God! Oh my God, I can’t see! I can’t see!”

The shouting attracted Apfel, who rushed to her brother’s side.

“Rolf, it’s Apfel! What’s wrong?”

“You poisoned me!,” he exclaimed, “you put something in that drink to make me blind!”

“No, I don’t know what you’re saying!", Apfel exclaimed, “I would never, ever poison you. I love you.”

Still angry, Rolf began shouting for help and his hands fumbled around the desk.

“Help me! I’m blind! My sister poisoned me!”

“No I didn’t Rolf!", Apfel exclaimed through tears, “I didn’t poison you! Please believe me!”

Sarah rushed over and asked, “Rolf, what’s wrong?”

“Apfel poisoned me!", he exclaimed, “and now she’s trying to claim her innocence. She made me blind!”

Rolf’s wife was enraged, turned to Apfel and exclaimed, “I thought we were friends! How could you do something this treacherous?”

“Sarah, I’m innocent. I don’t know how the poison got into the wine, but I didn’t put it in there.”

“Well you made the drink,” Rolf said, “so don’t put this off on anyone else.”

“Rolf—”

“Shut up Apfel,” Sarah snapped, “from now on, we’re no longer friends. I should had known better than to trust you! Oh, and you’ll never see Ellie again either!”

She draped Rolf’s arm around her shoulder and carried him away. Apfel could do nothing.

The next day, Apfel’s parents Rachel and Emil came into her room and her mother said, “Pack your bags. You’re leaving tonight.”

“Why?", she asked-shocked.

“This morning Rolf told us what you did to him,” her father said, “and Sarah backed him up.”

“I didn’t poison him!", Apfel exclaimed.

“He said that you gave him the drink,” Rachel said.

“That’s true, but I didn’t put the poison in it.”

“Then who did?", Emil asked.

“Dr. Mengele may have done it. He fixed the drink.”

“Did you see him do it?", Rachel asked.

“No I didn’t, but—”

“The you’re the one who poisoned Rolf,” Emil said.

“No!", Apfel exclaimed.

“Dr. Mengele looked at Rolf’s eyes earlier today. He said that he’s permanently blind. Thanks to you, your brother will never see again!", Rachel exclaimed, “as for you, you’re lucky he isn’t dead or we would have you jailed on murder charges!”

“You have disgraced us Apfel,” Emil said, “we thought you were better than this.”

Then the two solemnly left the room, and a few minutes later she burst into tears.

* * *

That night Apfel packed her bags and said, “Well, this is the last time you’ll ever see me. I will miss all of you.”

“Where will you go?", Emil asked.

“I’m going to Paris,” she said, “the Germans are welcome there, aren’t they?”

“Of course,” Emil said, “but just remember that you aren’t welcome back here. If you come back, we’ll have you arrested for trespassing.”

“I understand,” Apfel said, “I certainly don’t want to cause any more supposed problems.”

“Just go,” Rachel said, “get out of here. We don’t want to see your face.”

Apfel became enraged and exclaimed, “I hate all of you! I’ll be glad when I never have to see you all ever again! The only one I love is Ellie!” Then she stormed out.

Soon after, Mengele came downstairs with his luggage and black bag and said, “Well, I’ll be leaving now. Thank you very much for your hospitality.” Then he turned over his key.

“You’re welcome,” Sarah said, “please come back again soon.”

“Certainly,” he said-then headed out the door. He saw Apfel outside and asked, “Where are you going?”

“To the airport. I’m leaving for Paris tonight.”

“You can ride with me. I’m going back to Berlin.”

“Haven’t you done enough already, Josef?", Apfel sarcastically asked.

“What do you mean?”

“I know that you were responsible for my brother’s poisoning, and thanks to you my family has been destroyed.”

Mengele lowered his voice and said, “I don’t know how you figured that out, but you can’t prove that to anyone. Besides, I could’ve told them what we did in my room last year.”

“You wouldn’t,” Apfel said.

Mengele headed back towards the inn and Apfel exclaimed, “Okay, okay! I believe you!”

He stopped, turned back to her, smiled and said “I scared you, didn’t I?”

“Oh I’m going to be so glad when I’m in Paris and you’re in Berlin!", Apfel exclaimed, “then you’ll just be a memory.”

“Your brother’s blindness won’t be. As long as you’re alive, you’ll always live with it. You’ll also live with the fact that everyone at the inn hates you. Is that something you want?”

“What concern is that of yours?", she asked-irritated.

“Answer my question, Apfel.”

“Okay, it’s none of your business.”

Mengele became irritated but said, “Let’s get in the car. All this is is a waste of time.”

Apfel was silent but indignant. She got into the car with Mengele and he drove out of the parking lot and into the street. It was 248 miles to Berlin from Guenzberg, so it would take 3 1/2 hours to get there.

“It’s a long way to Berlin, Apfel,” Mengele said.

“Really? I’ve never been there.”

“Never? It’s a nice city.”

“I’ve always stayed in Guenzberg, but unfortunately that’s not my home anymore.”

“Well, do you really want to go to Paris? I mean, it’s a very big place. Do you speak French?”

“No, but Germans are welcome there. I’ll survive. I just want out of this country. I’ve brought so much disgrace to my family, and they’ve banned me from coming back to the inn.”

“They threw you out?", Mengele asked-surprised.

“Yes,” she said.

“Why? Don’t you believe they would forgive your mistakes?”

“Yes, but what I did is unforgivable to them. The reason why I was banned from the inn was because they thought I poisoned Rolf, but I didn’t. My mother told me that I’m lucky he isn’t dead, or else I’d be jailed on murder charges. I couldn’t convince them that I didn’t put the poison into the drink.”

“But now you must live with the consequences,” Mengele said, “because you acted irresponsibly.”

“I just wish that everything was back to normal. I just want to go back to the inn, eat and sleep in my nice, warm bed,” Apfel said.

“Do you feel lonely now?", Mengele asked.

“Yes. I feel so lonely and scared being so far away from home.”

“Well, when you’re in Paris you’re not going to feel any better,” Mengele said, “and you have to realize that you no longer have a family. No one back there cares about you. If they did, they wouldn’t have banned you from the inn.”

“Josef, I don’t think that’s true,” Apfel said.

“Trust me. You no longer exist to them. However, I can give you back that love. I can make your pain go away.”

“No you can’t, Josef.”

“Yes I can,” he said, “you just have to give me a chance.”

“Josef...”

Mengele stopped the car on the side of the road and turned to Apfel. He stroked the side of her face and gently asked, “Don’t you want to be loved again?”

“Yes,” she softly said, “make my pain go away.”

“I can do that,” he said, “after all, I am a doctor.”

He leaned towards her and kissed her sensual lips. Apfel felt his kiss and gently returned it-then the kiss gradually got heavier and deeper between them. She breathed, “I’m feeling a little better. That kiss was just what I needed.”

“Shh..,” Mengele said and put two fingers on her soft lips. They kissed passionately and her lips became more inviting. She melted in his kiss.

“Apfel, make love to me tonight. Only then will all your pain go away.”

“Okay, Josef.”

They went to the backseat and undressed. Apfel was completely naked and Mengele wore a prophylactic, but removed little clothing. The sex started with deep kissing and got intense from there.

It was a passionate night.

After the sex was over, the two got dressed and got back in the front seat. Mengele started the car and the two continued riding and talking. When they got to the Berlin airport, Apfel got out and went inside with her purse. A few minutes later, a man who recognized Mengele approached him. The doctor told the man, “There is a woman in there who is 5′3″ with long black hair, a light blue blouse and an ankle-length skirt. Her name is Apfel and she is carrying a brown purse. Go snatch it from her and bring it to me.”

“In ordnung,” the man said.

“Sehr gut,” Mengele said.

After the man left, the doctor grinned evilly to himself. This was going to be fun.

* * *

Apfel was at the front counter and said, “I’d like a one-way ticket to Paris, please.”

“Certainly,” the clerk said, “I hope you have enough cash.”

“Yes I do,” she said and reached inside her purse. Just then, the man snatched it and ran off.

“Hey!!", she exclaimed and ran after him. He disappeared and she panicked.

Apfel started screaming, “My purse has been stolen!” several times and scurried around the airport.

Airport officials told her to calm down, and she began to sob uncontrollably.

“That purse had a lot of money in it!!", she exclaimed-still sobbing. The noise was attracting other people and as a result, she was led outside by the officials and to the front.

“Frau, we’re sorry that you lost your purse but you’re outburst isn’t helping the situation.”

“I’m sorry,” Apfel said-still sobbing, “the thief stole my purse just as I was buying a ticket to Paris. Now I’ll never get to go!”

The officials continued to try to console her until Mengele ran up to them holding the purse.

“Excuse me Frau, but this is yours,” he said.

“My purse, thank you!", Apfel said, “how did you get it?”

“I caught the thief making off with it, and managed to subdue him and grab it.”

Apfel looked inside it and exclaimed, “My money is still here!”

“Well, we’re glad you got your purse back,” the official said, “good night.”

“So am I and good night also,” Apfel said. Then she went off with Mengele.

“Thank you for finding my purse,” she said.

“You’re welcome. Do you still want to go to France?”

“No,” she said, “I’m better off here. In fact, I think I’ll stay with you-it’s much safer.”

“I agree,” Mengele said, “at least you won’t be scared and alone.”

They got to the car and he opened the door for her and closed it. Then he got in and they went off. The doctor even turned on the radio so that they could hear some music.

“You know Apfel, I have an estate here in the city and I want you to come live with me there.”

“When?", she asked.

“Tomorrow. Right now, we should stop at a hotel for the night.”

“Yes, we should. I’m very tired,” she said.

The two went to a hotel and checked into a room for the night. After the undressed to their underwear Mengele asked, “Can I have a kiss? After all, I did bring you back your purse.”

“Sure,” she said and leaned forward to kiss him. They kissed passionately for a while, then they cuddled before he turned out the lamp.

It was a restful night.

* * *

The next morning, the two had breakfast and checked out of the hotel. They headed towards Mengele’s estate and got there within a short amount of time.

“Wow. This place is gorgeous!", Apfel exclaimed, “I’ve never seen anything like it.”

“Well, half of this place is yours since you’re living here now,” Mengele said.

“Really?", she asked-shocked, “Oh I can’t believe it! An innkeeper’s daughter living HERE! Mama and Papa would be so proud, and Rolf and Sarah would be so jealous!”

“Apfel, remember what I said? They don’t care about you.”

“Oh yes. I forgot,” she said.

“That’s okay. I can always remind you,” Mengele said. Then he added, “Now that we’re living together, you’ll never have to work. I’ll provide for the both of us.”

“Then what will I do with my time?", she asked, “don’t you want me to cook your meals and clean your house?”

“No need,” he said, “we can afford to eat out and since we’ll be out a lot, this house doesn’t need frequent cleaning.”

“Okay,” Apfel said, “by the way, where do you work?”

“I have a medical practice in the city.”

“Can I come and visit you there?", Apfel asked.

“Well, that’s not always convenient. You see, I have patients to see everyday so I’m quite busy. However, I’ll provide you with money so you can go shopping and buy some nice clothes. Tomorrow night after work, we can go to a nice restaurant.”

“It’ll be my first time,” she said.

“Why?", Mengele asked.

“I’ve always eaten at the inn,” she said, “I never went out.”

“Oh Apfel, I have so much to teach you about high society,” Mengele said, “and I’ll start by getting you used to this wealthy lifestyle and taking you to the finest restaurant in Berlin. Pretty soon, we’ll be attending parties and elegant functions together. You’ll be a smash.”

“Josef, I’m a little girl in a big city.”

“Well, I’m going to turn you into a woman,” he said, “so get ready to grow up fast.”

End of Part 3