The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sweet and Sour Apfel (part 2)

1939, Guenzberg

The White Stag Inn

Apfel was holding her month-old niece Ellie at the front desk and the baby laughed and waved her arms. The young woman was in love with Ellie and never wanted to let her go.

“I wish I had a little girl like you,” she said.

In response, Ellie delightfully grabbed her nose. Apfel smiled.

Her sister-in-law Sarah came to the desk and said, “Okay, I think she needs changing.”

“Oh, can’t I hold her a little more?", Apfel asked, “she’s just too cute to let go of.”

“Of course,” Sarah said, “but only for a few more minutes.”

Apfel cuddled and kissed Ellie, but a few minutes later she became fussy and started crying.

“Oops. She needs her changing now,” Sarah said, “just hand her over to me.”

“Okay,” Apfel said and gently handed the baby to her.

“I’ll have her fresh and clean in no time,” she said.

“Don’t hurry,” Apfel said, “I’ll only miss her for a little while.”

“Okay, goodbye.” Sarah said and left with Ellie.

Then Apfel was alone at the desk again.

* * *

A few minutes later, a young man with a black bag and luggage came in. He was dressed in a very nice suit and was cleanly shaven. The man recognized her and asked, “Apfel?”

“Yes. May I help you?", she asked.

“It’s me, Josef Mengele.”

“Josef? Oh it’s so good to see you again. What have you been doing?”

“I’ve been working in Berlin, and you?”

“I’m still working here,” she said, “you know, my brother got married this year and has a gorgeous daughter named Ellie.”

“Does he still work here?", Mengele asked.

“Yes, but his wife mainly takes care of their daughter.”

Mengele was slightly uncomfortable and Apfel noticed it.

“What’s wrong?", she asked-concerned.

“You know, we could’ve gotten married this year,” he said, “and had children.”

“Josef, we talked about a few months ago . My family needs me here. I can’t leave, and you know that.”

There was a pause and Mengele said, “Very well then. I’ll just sign in and go to my room.”

“I’m sorry Josef,” Apfel said as she watched him sign in. Afterwards, she gave him his key and he said, “Good day.”

“Good day,” Apfel said. Watching him solemnly go up the stairs crushed her, but she didn’t cry.

When Mengele got to his room, he was still a bit bitter about his marriage proposal being turned down. He had never quite gotten over it, but back then all he could do was leave. Now he was back and ready to take revenge on her. He would target Rolf too out of jealousy, but for now he would concentrate on Apfel.

Mengele carefully formulated a plan in his mind. He would give Apfel septic poisoning, but his intent was just to make her sick-not to kill her. Once she was sick, he would “save” her by rushing her upstairs to a room and perform a medical examination on her.

The doctor opened his bag and dumped out the contents. Surverying them, he came across a hypodermic needle and a vial of Curare. He knew that Curare wouldn’t work if it was ingested, so he put it into the needle. Once the needle was in her skin, the Curare would be in her bloodstream. It wouldn’t knock her out though.

Once Apfel was drugged, Mengele was going to take it a step further: he would hypnotize her to keep her in a deep trance state while he performed the examination. That plan was perfect in his mind, and Apfel was the perfect victim.

The stage was set for revenge.

* * *

That evening, everyone had left for the woods and to get supplies, and Apfel was alone in the dining room. Mengele went into the dining room and ordered a drink. Apfel served it to him and Mengele talked to her in a warm and charming manner. Smiling warmly he said, “So my dear, why are you here instead of at the desk? It’s not that busy, yes?”

“Mama went to market for supplies and my papa, brother and his family are off for some firewood.”

“That is good your parents are still working hard like true Germans do. Never stopping in their chores, that will give them long life, yes. But you, your brother and his wife are still young. You should not be working so hard.”

Mengele took the wine bottle gently from Apfel’s hands and said, “You should be living life. Here, sit down and join me in a drink.”

He spotted two empty glasses on the counter and picked them up with one hand.

“I really shouldn’t.”

“Nonsense! I insist. I have seen you work like your mother and father. Oh this glass is a little dirty. Sit. I will get you a drink.”

With a bit of regretful reluctance, Apfel took the other seat at Mengele’s table. She looked at him curiously as he darted behind the counter and washed the glass in the bartender’s inks.

Mengele washed the glass. “So my dear. Why are you working here with your parents? You should be going to the university, no?”

“No doctor,” Apfel said, “I have my reasons.”

“Why not?", Mengele asked, “young ladies who want to be cultured and educated go to universities. Sometimes they meet their future husbands there.”

Apfel was insulted but said, “Josef, I was born here and have been working here for more than half my life. This is my livelihood. I work. Sure I’ve had my schooling, especially at the Gymnasium, but I think it’s more important for me to help support my family. That’s always been important to me. It’s not important for me to get married and start a family.”

“Are your parents disappointed?”

“Not at all,” Apfel said, “they admire my work ethic.”

“I see,” he said.

Mengele “accidentally” dropped a bar towel while out of view, and he took a vial of urine from his pocket, put a small amount in the glass and poured some wine in it. He went back to Apfel and after some more chatter which he though was pure drivel, he got her to drink and went into a spiel on how he could help her, about German pride and such. In a few mintues, Apfel began to feel ill. The wine in the drink sickened her and Mengele noticed this.

“Apfel, is everything okay?”

“No,” she said, “I feel...sick. I think I’m going to vomit.”

The doctor was secretly delighted, but feigned concern. Meanwhile, Apfel wasn’t looking well. She felt faint and her vision started blurring.

“Help...me...", she gasped.

Mengele quickly got up and rushed her to the nearest bathroom, where she vomited in the sink.

“Keep vomiting,” he said.

He watched as Apfel continued vomiting over and over until her system had purged everything out. Mengele looked at her face and said, “You look so pale and weak.”

“No. I’m fine,” Apfel said, “but I’ll never drink wine again.”

“Come now, don’t say that. You need to come upstairs with me and have a medical examination. I need to have a look at you.”

She thought about it and weakly said, “Okay.”

“Good. Now come on,” Mengele said and helped her out of the bathroom. Apfel’s body was limp and she felt so tired. This worked out to Mengele’s advantage because now he could hypnotize her.

He carried Apfel up to an empty room and said, “I need to go get my black medical bag. I’ll be right back.”

“Okay,” she said.

Mengele went to get the bag and brought it back to her room. Then he got the Curare-filled needle out and said, “I have to inject this into you to make you drowsy. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Apfel said, still tired but standing up.

“Very good,” Mengele said, “now lift your sleeve.”

She lifted her sleeve and he injected the needle into her skin. Within minutes, the Curare began to take effect. Apfel began to feel drowsy and her eyes began to flutter.

“Wha...what’s going on?", she asked-disoriented.

“Just let yourself relax and listen closely to my voice, to what I say. I want you to relax...think of relaxing. Feel your body relaxing...as you think about relaxing, you will feel your body relaxing. You will relax more and more. As you continue to listen to my voice you will become aware that your entire body is becoming relaxed.”

Apfel’s body started relaxing and Mengele asked, “Did the injection make you drowsy yet?”

“Yes,” she said sleepily.

This gave him the opportunity to speed up the induction:

“Soon you are going to sleep...deeply. Your eyes are getting heavy. You are getting sleepier. Your eyes are getting heavier and heavier, so heavy. You are feeling sleepier. Think of sleep, of nothing but sleep...very soon you are going to sleep...my voice makes you sleepy...makes you want to sleep. Your eyelids are heavy, they are closing. You cannot keep your eyes open. They are closing.”

Apfel’s eyes continued fluttering as Mengele said, “They are getting heavier and heavier. You find it harder and harder to keep them open. Your eyelids are so heavy. You cannot keep your eyes open. They are closing, more and more, more and more.”

Her eyes finally closed and she fell back into the doctor’s arms. He was very pleased and smiled.

“Your eyes are now closed and you are going deep asleep. They are now closed and you are going into a deep sleep...a deeper and deeper sleep. You will pay attention to nothing but the sound of my voice. You will not awaken until I tell you.”

She said nothing, but remained in a deeply hypnotized state. Mengele lifter her up and gently placed her on the bed. Then he carefully removed her clothing and checked the inside of her underwear. Mengele found that she was on her period and noted fluid consistency, content and clarity on a medical chart. That meant that she wasn’t pregnant. Next, he started coldly pinching and pricking Apfel in various parts of her body. Even though she was hypnotized and her eyes were closed, she exclaimed, “Oww!!” and twisted her body.

“Stop it!", she exclaimed, “you’re hurting me!”

“Be quiet,” he said coldly.

Apfel did as she was told, and Mengele noted her physical reactions on the medical chart.

“Well that’s done. Now to wake her up,” he thought, “but first she needs to put her clothes back on.”

Then Mengele heard a woman’s voice:

“Apfel, where are you?” . It was Sarah. She knocked on the door and said, “We’re all back.”

The doctor opened the door and said, “I’m examining her right now because she’s ill. Please come back later.”

“Oh. I’m sorry,” she said, “I hope she gets better soon.”

“Thank you,” Mengele said. Then he closed and locked the door. Afterwards he told Apfel, “Open your eyes but remain asleep. Get up and put on your clothes, then I will wake you up and you will remember nothing.”

Apfel did as she was told and Mengele said, “In a moment you are going to slowly awaken. I will count from one to five, and at the count of five, you will be wide-awake. Now I am beginning to count. One...you are going to awaken very soon...Two...you are slowly beginning to awaken. Three...you are becoming more awake. Four...at the next count you will be wide awake...Five...Wide awake!”

She woke up and he said, “Well the examination is done, but I want you to get some rest because you are still ill.”

“I will Josef,” Apfel said.

“Very well. Goodbye now,” Mengele said and left the room. Apfel cuddled under the blanket and fell asleep a few minutes later.

She slept all night long.

* * *

The next day, Apfel was feeling a little better and Sarah brought her some soup.

“So is my brother taking care of Ellie right now?", she asked.

“Yes, He’s trying to,” Sarah said-laughing.

Apfel laughed also. Then Sarah kissed her cheek and left the room.

Her spirits were brightened, but the storm clouds would still emerge.

End of Part 2