The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Subliminal Seduction

by Ooae

Chapter 2

Over the next few days I watched as Miss Collins pleasured herself in front of her computer while staring (consciously) at my picture and (unconsciously) at my commands. One evening I saw her come in wearing light silk robe that went down to just above her knees. She seemed to pause, staring at my picture and biting her lip. Her hands ran softly over her massive tits. I heard her moan lightly as she glanced down at something off screen then back up at the monitor.

“Oh God I can’t. I shouldn’t.”

She tweaked a nipple and moaned once again. Her breath was getting ragged.

“Why can’t I stop thinking about him? Why do I...”

Again she glanced down at something. Her hand moved toward the object and she watched as if it were moving of it’s own accord. As her hand came back to her she closed her eyes and let out a breath. She seemed defeated and excited at the same time. Then she pulled the object into view. It was her phone. Her fingers moved over the keypad in an almost sensual motion, as if she were engaged in foreplay with her phone. She touched the final number then brought the phone up to her ear.

My cell phone rang.

I almost jumped out of my seat. I looked at it knowing, but not believing, that the number that it displayed must belong to Miss Collins. I wondered for a moment how she got my number, then came to my senses and stopped caring. I turned down the volume on my speakers then answered the phone.

“Hello, this is Tim.”

There was a pause, then she spoke “Oh... um... hello Tim. This is Miss Collins and I was just... um... I mean... could you...” She stopped and seemed to catch he breath. “I’m having some problems with my computer. Could you come over and take a look at it?”

I tried to control my voice and play it cool. “Sure what seems to be the issue Miss Collins?”

“Oh... uhh... well it’s running sort of slow. And, well, I could really use your help.” There was an almost pleading tone in her voice as she said this.

“OK, no problem. I’ll come over first thing tomorrow morning.”

“NO!!! I mean, couldn’t you come over tonight... right now. I’d be so grateful.”

I glanced over at the view from her webcam. The desperation in her voice was matched by the look on her face.

“OK, sure Miss Collins. I’ll be over in a few minutes.”

“Thank you Tim”, she said, in a tone that was not consistent with a request for assistance with a computer problem. “I’ll be waiting for you...”

* * *

When I knocked at her door it only took a second for Miss Collins to answer. She greeted me wearing that same short robe. On top it was tied such that she gave and ample display of cleavage. The look in her eyes was a strange combination of confusion, shame, and desire. Mostly desire.

“Hello Tim. Thank you for coming. Follow me, let me show you my problem.”

I tried to breathe. I tried to take my eyes off of her breasts. I tried say something coherent in response to her. I’m not sure that I succeeded in any on this.

She turned and led me down the hall. She walked right past her office and stepped into her bedroom. She turned to look at me and time seemed to slow down.

She took a step toward me and said, “Tim, I’ve seen the way you look at me. And I know that I’ve encouraged it. But I never thought that I would... let it go any further. But, recently, well... I just can’t stop thinking about you... about what it might be like... to... ”

Her voice seemed to fail. She was breathing heavily and I could see the rise and fall of her breasts under the robe. She whispered, “I can’t believe I’m doing this.” Her hands untied her robe and she let it slip to the ground. She stood before me wearing a lacy black bra and shear thong panties. I had seen her on camera many times before, but it didn’t begin to prepare me for the sight of her here in the room with me. She was more gorgeous than I could have imagined. As I stood there gawking she moved toward me. She was standing right in front of me, just inches away. I could smell her perfume and feel the heat from her body.

I looked into her eyes. “Miss Collins...”

She put a finger up to my lips. “Tim, I think that you’d better start calling me Kristen.”

“OK... Kristen...”

Then her lips moved toward mine. We kissed, at first gently, but the heat of her desire (of my suggestions) seemed to overcome her and suddenly we were in a passionate embrace. I felt her body pressed against mine. She reached down and felt my cock through me jeans and we moaned in unison as she traced the outline with her fingers. She guided me over to the bed then pulled away slightly. I watched in awe as she slowly unhooked her bra and let it slip away. Her breasts were perfect. They swayed slightly as she walked toward me. Then, suddenly my face was buried between those amazing white mounds. I was kissing, licking, sucking. My hands massaged them, pinching her nipples and eliciting a sharp gasp from Kristen, followed by a low moan.

“Oooohhhh... oh God Tim. Yes! YES!!! Feel my breasts! Squeeze them! Take them!”

We fell backward onto the bed and she began ripping at my clothes. When she got down to my underwear she slowly slid it off, as she did I heard her let out a small whimper. Her hand wrapped around my cock and slowly moved up and down it. I thought I might lose it right there but she stopped just short of my limit and crawled on top of me. As we kissed my hand moved from her breast down to her panties. They were soaking wet. I lightly touched her pussy through the fabric and she whimpered in pleasure, “oh yes... yes Tim... touch me just like that”.

I rolled us over so that I was on top. I lifted myself up on one elbow and watched my neighbor writing under my gentle touch, her legs spread, her breasts heaving, her head thrown back, softly moaning, nearly out of her mind. She looked up at me with desperation in her eyes. “Please fuck me Tim. I need you inside of me. I’ll do anything. Oh please...”

I slipped off her panties and positioned myself between her legs. I slid my cock up and down against her weeping pussy. She writhed and moaned, begging me to put it in. I looked at her face as I slipped my rigid cock deep inside of her. I watched her features melt into an expression of pure ecstasy and her body jerked below me. “I’m CUMMING!!!!!!” Then I began pounding into her. Thrusting harder and harder as I leaned down to suck on her nipple. I didn’t last long and soon I felt my cock shooting into her eager pussy. When she felt it she came, screaming once again.

As I fell back on to the bed I saw her reach down for my cock. “I need more!”, she nearly growled. Then her mouth was around my softening cock. I felt it begin to grow again as she worked magic with her tongue and lips. I was hard again in no time and she mounted me, moving up and down on my shaft as her breasts bounced in front of me. Soon she was screaming out once again as one orgasm, then another overtook her. It was too much for me and I felt my balls tighten once again as I came inside her for a second time in ten minutes.

Kristen collapsed on top of me. Her body a had a sheen of sweat and she was still breathing in deep gasps. I held her against me, reveling in the feel of her soft curves pressed against me. When I first tried the subliminal techniques I never really believed that they would work. But now this insane fantasy had come completely true. My mind raced as I imagined what I might do with this power, what I could get Kristen to do.

“oh my god... oh my god... oh...”, Kristen stirred a bit. She looked up at me and she blinked a few times. She shook her head a bit. “Oh God! I can’t believe that we did that! I mean I’ve been thinking about it and... but I never thought that I’d actually...”

She grabbed a sheet to cover herself as she pulled away from me. She seemed flustered and embarrassed. “Tim... we shouldn’t have done that. We can never do that again. I mean you’re so much younger than me and not even out of school. It’s not right. If anyone ever found out... oh Tim please you can’t tell ANYONE!”

I tried to calm her down. “OK. OK Kristen. I promise I’ll never tell anyone. Heck, who would believe me? But are you sure you don’t ever want to do it again? I mean... that was incredible.”

“No Tim, we can’t. Please understand. It would be so wrong of me. No matter how amazing it would be.”

“OK, Kristen. I understand. It was just a one time thing.”

As I put on my clothes and left Kristen’s bedroom I knew one thing with absolute certainty- it would not be just a one time thing. No matter what she might think now, Kristen would soon be changing her mind. Or more precisely I would be changing her mind for her.

When I got back home I sat down and opened up the program. I typed in a new set of messages:

You are so horny for Tim

You want to give your body to Tim

You can’t control yourself

I was about to click enter when I thought of one more command. I smiled a bit wickedly as I typed it in, imagining what it would do to her:

Only Tim can make you cum

I wasn’t sure how long it would take. But I knew that Kristen would be mine again soon.