The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Subliminal Seduction

by Ooae

Chapter 1

Miss Collins moved in next door during my senior year. She was 35 years old and recently divorced. The first time I saw her my jaw nearly hit the ground. She was a living, breathing version of every fantasy that my 18-year-old virgin brain had ever imagined. She had curly red hair and a cute face with brilliant blue eyes. Her body was voluptuous, with a beautifully rounded ass that was perfectly displayed in her spandex shorts. But it was her breasts that caught my attention above and beyond everything else. How could they not. Even under the loose fitting t-shirt she wore that day it was obvious that they were huge. From my window I watched them sway back and forth as she moved boxes from her car into her new house. I spent the rest of the day imagining what she would look like without that t-shirt.

The next day I walked into the living room to see her sitting there on the couch. My mother introduced our guest “Tim, this is Miss Collins. She just moved in next door.”

Miss Collins got up to shake my hand. “Pleased to meet you.”

I used every ounce of will power that I had to not stare at her chest when I replied. I could feel my face get red as every mental image that I had seen or created the day before raced through my mind. I tried to concentrate on breathing.

“Miss Collins was just telling me that she was having trouble setting up her new computer. Do you think you could give her a hand? You’re so good with those types of things.”

I nodded and tried not to sound to eager when I said “Yes.”

Miss Collins smiled “Thank you Tim. My husband always dealt with the computer before so I’m sort of clueless about it.”

I arrived at her house the next day and pulled the computer, monitor, and printer out. After putting everything together I set up her network and installed some anti-virus software. I was about to leave when I saw the box. It was small and I hadn’t noticed it before, but once I laid my eyes on it my mind began to race. The box contained a webcam. As I plugged it in I knew what I was going to do. I knew that it was wrong, but my conscience didn’t seem particularly important when I imagined what I could do with that camera and a back door into her computer. I installed one more piece of software then told Miss Collins “OK, everything is set up. Let me know if there are any problems.”

When I got back to my room I rushed to the computer and brought up the webcam feed. Nothing happened for a while and I got tired of staring at an empty room so I left the feed on in the background. It was 9pm when I noticed that there was a change. Miss Collins was sitting at her computer wearing a thin nightshirt and no bra. The nightshirt dipped down to show an amazing display of cleavage. I’m not sure what I was expecting, but nothing much happened. I gawked at her breasts for half an hour before she got up and left the room.

It went on like this for several weeks. Sometimes Miss Collins would sit in front of her computer in a blouse, sometimes in a t-shirt. One lucky day she came into the room to quickly check her email while wearing only a towel, her hair still dripping from her shower. It was amazing, but I wanted more. I spent more and more time watching her. I started a separate feed that showed me her desktop so I could see what she was looking at and what she was writing. I was both enthralled and frustrated by this window into my sexy neighbor’s life. I didn’t just want to watch her, I wanted HER!

I tried talking to her when I saw her out in her yard or on the way to her car, but it was obvious that she did not think of me in anything like the way I was thinking of her. The most that I ever got was a request to help with another computer problem.

It was about this time that I read an article about subliminal advertising. It talked about studies showing how people exposed to quick flashes of images in a television show would pick up on them subconsciously. If an advertisement for a particular brand of toothpaste were flashed they would later be more likely to select that brand. After I finished the article I started to think about Miss Collins, when the idea occurred to me I dismissed it as crazy. But after that, every time I thought about her , I thought about subliminals. I would sit watching her at computer and fantasize about filling her mind with subliminal images. I imagined programming her subconscious with powerful desires. I imagined making her want what I wanted. I imagined making her my slave.

I started reading everything that I could find on subliminals. I learned about the techniques and how effective they were. I began putting together a program that would flash messages and images on to a computer screen for a fraction of a second. It took almost three months before I decided that I had something that might work. Finally, once I had all of the bugs worked out I logged in to Miss Collins’ computer remotely and installed the program. It was designed to display a message or image of my choosing for 1/10th of a second at very low contrast on her monitor. This would repeat a few times a minute whenever the computer was on. For my first test I put in a very simple message. Miss Collins had this one shirt that I absolutely loved to see her in. It was red and somewhat low cut so that it displayed more cleavage than she normally showed. I entered the message

You love to wear your red blouse

It was two days later that I noticed her walking out her door wearing the red blouse, her amazing breasts on display. My heart leaped and my mind raced, thinking of what new suggestions I wanted to send via the program. I tried to calm down. It could just be a coincidence that she decided to wear the shirt that day. But over the next few days it became clear that it was no coincidence. She wore the red blouse every other day, and then every day. She must have been washing it each night so that she could wear it again the next day. It was working!

* * *

Now that I knew that I could lead Miss Collins along with my program I decided that it was time to nudge her in the direction that I really wanted. I typed two new messages to be displayed:

You find Tim very attractive

You want to flirt with Tim

I left those messages running for two weeks and I was beginning to think that they weren’t having any effect. Miss Collins started wearing her red blouse less often so that command seemed to be fading as well. I was ready to give up when I walked out the door one day to find Miss Collins standing in her yard. She seemed to be waiting.

“Oh... Hi Tim!”, she said a bit to enthusiastically “How are you?”

“I’m fine Miss Collins. How are you?”

“Good. Where are you off too... a date?”

“No, just a movie. No date.”

“I’m surprised Tim. There’s no lucky lady in your life? The girls must be beating down your door. You’re so... so...” her face turned red and she seemed to get a little flustered as she stopped herself. “You’re such a nice young man.”

“No... no girlfriend Miss Collins.”

She bit her lip and leaned forward a bit, giving me a view of her beautiful cleavage. “Too bad. We... I mean... You should really do something about that.” She took a deep breath and shook her head a bit. “Umm... I have to go now Tim. See you later.”

She ran inside and I waited 5 second before I turned around and whispered “Yes!”

* * *

I left the same subliminal messages playing for the next few weeks, letting them work their way deeper into her psyche. Miss Collins and I seemed to “coincidentally” meet up more often, either in the yard, on the sidewalk, or down the street at the local market. I was sure she was planning these meetings, learning my schedule, maybe even following me. And with each meeting her flirting seemed to become more and more brazen.

After about 2 weeks I decided to increase the intensity a bit. I sat down at my computer and brought up the subliminals program. I took a deep breath and entered:

Tim turns you on

Fantasize about Tim

Touch yourself while thinking of Tim

I didn’t notice much change immediately after that. Miss Collins was still flirting with me and it was becoming completely shameless. She would run out to meet me whenever she saw me coming or going. She would do everything she could to flash me a bit of cleavage or bend over to display her amazing butt. Then, about a week after I entered the new message, I had what may have been the best day of my life up to that point.

I glanced at the webcam feed and noticed Miss Collins sitting at her computer. She was naked. My jaw dropped. She sat there staring at the screen and massaging her breasts. Then, she slowly brought one nipple up to her mouth and began licking it. The look on her face was pure bliss. After a few minute, one of her hands descended between her widely spread legs and began rubbing her pussy. After watching this, transfixed for I don’t know how long it occurred to me to look at the feed from her monitor. When I brought it up I nearly fell off my chair. She was looking at a picture of me. It was nothing special, just a picture that I had posted on some social networking sight.

My hot, older, big-titted neighbor was sitting in front of her computer completely naked, licking her own nipple and masturbating while staring at my picture.

As she brought herself closer and closer to orgasm I turned up the volume and heard her moaning, “oh... oh... OH TIM! Oh God Tim it’s so good. I’m gonna cum... oh yes Tim make me CUM! OOOOHHHHH YES TIIIMMMMMMM!!!!!” Her body convulsed in pleasure and her eyes almost rolled back in her head.

For a few minutes she sat there, eyes closed, as her breathing slowed. Then she brought her legs down from the desk and wiped a bit of sweat from her forehead. Her face was red and she seemed just a bit ashamed of herself as she went to remove my picture from the screen. But as she did I noticed her pause and save the picture to a file. As she got up from her seat, I could see that her red pussy hair was soaked in her juices. She turned around and walked out of the room, giving me one last view of her beautiful ass.

I checked to make sure that the video had been recorded. I watched the whole session several times before I made backup copies of it and went to sleep. I thought that if the subliminal program stopped working the next day and I never got another look from Miss Collins, all the work would have been worth it for that video alone.

But that’s not what happened.

Every evening after that Miss Collins returned to her computer either completely naked or wearing some barely there piece of lingerie and brought up a picture of me. Sometimes she was slow and sensual in her play, sometimes she would bring herself to a climax in less than a minute. She used her hand, or a dildo, or a vibrator. But every night she would cum while staring at a picture of me.

After 2 weeks I decided that she was ready for a new set of commands. As I watched her catching her breath in the aftermath of an hour-long session of self-pleasure I brought up the program and entered the lines that I wanted to burrow deep into her subconscious mind:

You need to seduce Tim

Tim will give you the greatest pleasure of your life

You are desperate to fuck Tim

I stared at the lines for a few seconds.

I clicked enter...

To be continued.