The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A stroke of luck

Chapter 3

Poor Dave accepted the opening of his mouth and the attachment of my feeder without any complaint, with his head looking at the roof, I poured the drugged water on the funnel.

Veeeery softly, Little by Little he gulped all, just a Little glugglug noise could be heard.

When the bottle was empty, I put Dave in his sitting position trying to have the Wall to uphold him like that. But... he was really not interested in the sitting position and his head and torso went over his legs.

Ok, wait me like that Dave, I’ll be right with you in a minute!

I should check on Christian again, I opened his eyes, and I saw now quite differently, still White, but pupils smaller than before, and breathing also sounded different, ok, less than half and hour, I have to move on quickly.

Next step, to shave all the hair of Dave’s head, the machine still have battery (again my luck of tonight!) I sat behind Dave, grab his head with one hand and started to cut all his hair...

At first Dave mumbled something ininteligible, but after 5 or 6 minutes his mumbling ceased, I checked his eyes and... all white, pills were already taking its turn.

In 15 minutes more, all his head was shaved, I looked at Christian, the job on his head have been really well done, no scars, no rests of hair in his head, those guys can be some bastards, but they did a good job on Christian’s head. Mine on Dave’s wasn’t so perfect, but... I had got not the same time after all!

Finished the shaving I took the saffron tunic it went over his head easily, and there wasn’t zips or any other thing to close it, just a kind of belt inside. I couldn’t avoid to take some pictures of Dave, 1st naked, then with his new uniform, apart from that I had some fun trying to put his cock “on”, with not too much effort it answered and got almost a full hard on.

Some other mumbling required my attention now, Christian started to finish is sleep.

I took from my emergency bag-kit a siringe, it was already loaded, as the proffesional I’am I made the first drops to get out, and then went to Christian’s lit, his eyes were definitely not White now, although still he couldn’t open them, he was making some noises, not words, just noises.

I grabbed his neck, and found the carotid (be careful!, just people with training can do the following, what you see in movies is usually fake!)

Pressing with the fingers I made more visible the carotid, and then I injected on it the liquid in the syringe.

That was a nice combination of an anesthesia drug of a much powerful effect than the pills, it had been very expensive to get some but now it was going to be a very good investment!

I pushed all the syringe down, and the liquid went well into Christian’s blood stream.

According to my studies, its effects would be shown in a couple of minutes, and with the dose given it will last at least for 3 hours, and I could say that with my present knowledge of Christian sensitiveness to drugs probably even more; another advantage is that in case of need, I can give another dose to him. This product was much more modern than the pills , and the risk of overdosing was much less.

I took Christian and put him on the floor, then turned to Dave again, and put him on my arms and then on Christian’s lit. I couldn’t avoid to take some other pictures of both, so cute, tender, and peacefully slept!

Now it was time to dress Christian, I took the clothes I found on the suitcase, just a Nike shirt, putting him on the same sitting position as Christian was before, I put he shirt on him, I found also some shorts, and socks, I started with the socks,I touched carefully Christian’s nice feet ... then I thought that those young rookies should have something more... exciting to wear, they all were sportive guys, and in shape.

So looking further in the suitcase I found a couple of jocks! Well done! I choose the red one, and put it on Christian, of course I took my time touching his cock and balls... almost no hair on them! As I was running out of time I had to restrain myself and keep on dressing him. The shorts went along easily, and then I took Dave’s Adidas shoes , he wasn’t going to need them for a looooong while ;)

With all that.Christian was complete, oh well, I put the cap on his head when he was in the chair.

I unfolded the chair, and seated him there, trying to have him in the most natural seating position. A last checking of his eyes, now the White seemed perfect to me, the pupils well centered and hided at the bottom, his breathing regular and easy again.

My powerful drug was taking its toll.

I had to hurry up with Christian, his conversion should start at once if I wanted him to move by himself on arrival.

The product in the syringe was intended to make him lose all his free will (later I’ll work to make this state permanent), submissive enough to follow the orders of the master (me) that will talk to him in the next hours.

I should be careful as not to let him to see nothing until the induction process will end, my last tool for tonight was my induction machine. Not the good one I had on my laboratory, just a portable one.

It was composed by an mp3 player, tiny headphones adaptable to fit the patient ears perfectly and sealing them to avoid any other noise coming from the outer world to be heard.

I put on him and also a nice black leather mask blinfolding his eyes.

Of course the process of induction was well helped with the drug injected, it started with the usual soothing pattern of sounds, and a voice (mine) telling him how relaxed he was, absence of any trouble, changing his personality to be submisssive, and how he should, from now and on, obey all the instructions of his master.

It went guiding his brain while he was deeply slept through the steps he should follow during the process.

Repeating the patterns once and once again.

* * *

Chapter 4

After half an hour, 1st step was completed. Now the hearing adapted to the change of state the drug was causing in the guy. This 2nd half was intended to keep the subject in a semiconscious state and able to move following the orders given.

There were about 20 basic orders, he should learnt, and obbey without thinking.

In this moment I put on him a penis shaped gag, with a small deposit, filled with another drug, this intended to make the guy veeeery satisfied when he had succeeded in following all the orders given, and in particular being so good sucker as to make the source of liquid pour without stopping.

After tasting and gulping the liquid, he would feel so complete, that he would be at least 2 times more maneagable, and of course, the liquid had a similar texture to man’s cum. That had been really difficult to get!

Later he would be trained with real man cum, ... obviously mine.

After few minutes I could see Christian sucking the gag...

This 1st induction ended when Christian succeeded in getting all the drugged liquid in the gag, I could see how he smiled full of satisfaction, and breathed deeply.

The recording on the mp3 ended, and we were aproaching the final destination. I should run now, I remove the gag from him, and very cautiously, the blindfold.

When he opened his eyes the 1st input he saw should be controlled. Any distraction now could have consequences in the whole process.

I gasped to his ears in a very soothing voice: “now my slave, I’m going to open your eyes, and you’ll see the face of your master, ready?”

He mumbled something nodding (one of the side effect of the drugs given to him were to make him unable to talk)

It was the first time I saw his eyes awake (well, better said... drugged and awake), they were clear blue, and as all him, really , really attractive.

His pupils were well centered and enlarged, and I could see also the usual blurry around them typical from drugged states.

I put my eyes in front of theirs and told him : “I’m your master, and you are going to obbey me in all, understood slave?”

He mumbled something , may be he was trying to fight the unavoidable?, I grabbed his head with my hands put my forefront touching his, and repeated the mantra: “I’m your master, you are going to obbey me in all, understood slave?”

This time he nodded and tried to mumble something, but I put my hand in his mouth: “shut up slave, don’t tell nothing, just obbey”

He nodded again and stayed shut up, looking at me with his so big drugged eyes.

I checked my watch, just 15 minutes to arrive. Just almost time enough to make the final arrangements.

As Christian was there without any clothings I tried to find something that was his in the suitcase, in an external pocket I saw 2 mobiles, mmmm which one is going to be Christian’s?. A quick check on their agendas showed me an only Christian in one of them, I rang, and the other sounded, so that was it!

I didn’t really need nothing else from the suitcase, so I checked Dave for last time, and I saw he was as slept as one hour ago, his pupils well hidden below his eyelids.

Their friends will have a lot of fun seeing him dressed in his Hare Krihsna costume!

I ordered Christian to wait sitting there, I went to my compartment, took my suitcase and went back to Christian’s, there he was seated where I had left him, and looking at the front with an empty look.

I put on him my sun glasses, and ordered him to stand, when he did it he felt dizzy and was about to fell on the floor.

So many drugs... I knew it won’t be so easy!

Come on slave you must stand and walk now! I hold him by the arms and put him to walk.

After 5 minutes he seemed to be more balanced, and I grabbed my suitcase with one hand and pass my arm under his to push and lead him to the other part of the train. Closing the door of Christian’s compartment we headed for the opposite direction to the nearest exit.

At first he was walking somehow clumsily, but, in a so narrow corridor of a train and with the movement of the train getting into the station, changing tracks, that would be strange to attract other passenger’s attention because of that.

On our way I was encouraging him gasping in his ears " you do well slave, walk faster !", and little by little he was succeeding in doing it.

The train was reducing speed and now there were more people on the corridors, but we managed to get the further coach after coach in which Christian’s compartment was. During our way I could see through the windows how TC and Martin entered in the platform, so poor Christian will be rescued very soon, better so!

And then the train stopped, and now many people were filling the corridors , doors opened, and we went out among the first.

We headed for the exit, Christian now walked hold by the arm for me and following my steps, I looked around to see if we were being watched suspiciously by someone, but his steps now were safer, and nothing seemed to be unusual, also the platform was getting really crowdy, so everything was perfect!

At the far side of the platform I saw for a second TC and Martin climbing into the already old Christian’s coach.

We crossed the hall, and went into the Hertz office, I had made the plan of renting a car, this time not to go to mi previous destination, but to go to my departure point, where my laboratory was.

Procedures lasted for not too long, meanwhile I’ve ordered Christian to seat in the office not too close to the counter, he did it and kept looking at the front, well hidden his eyes under my sunglasses.

Having my keys we went to take the car, he was parked in a corner well hidden by walls or other cars, so my luck was still with me. It was an underground garage, checking to see if there was any camera close, I saw no one, so I opened the boot and ordered Christian to seat on the boot, I removed the sunglasses of him, and checked his eyes, induction won’t last a lot more, 20-30 minutes at the most, so I couldn’t risk he woken while I was driving. I took my kinky set again and loaded a new full syringe of my drug.

“Slave, now close your eyes” Ordered I, and Christian did it, then I injected the full contents of the syringe in his carothide. This time it was a plain anesthesic.

Just a little mumbling for the sting, but he didn’t complain more.

As we were going back to my town (A complete change of my holidays, I was going to spend them at home!) we have a long trip by car, so...

Christian was going to do most of the trip sleeping as the SB he has been.

Now I saw his eyes starting to close, pupils burying well down the eyelids and in a couple of minutes he was out again.

Just a little gasp could have been heard from him, nothing for anyone being close to worry.

When his head fall into my arms, I pushed him into the boot, and placed him in a phetal position. Being now the most difficult done, I took from my suitcase some shackles, and put on their feet, also a nice pair of handcuffs, and I tied his hands at his back with them, a little silver tape on his mouth, I couldn’t avoid to give some turns to the tape around his head.

(not that it wasn’t necessary but I liked the picture anyway!)

Finally, the same leather blindfold around his eyes, and a little extra, a couple of earplugs well fitted, to avoid Christian to hear any unnecesary noises.

With all that I closed the boot.

Oh, I was forgetting something, grabbing Christian’s mobile I saw some lost calls from his “friends”, and 5 or 6 whatsapps, I didn’t paid attention to any, just answered to one sent by TC, I texted: “bastards! You have now your real hare krishna guy, Forget me!” After sent it, I switched off the mobile, surely Christian won’t have much trouble in telling me later his pin ;)!