The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A stroke of luck

mc mm

A Young pd researcher find accidentally a guinea pig when starting his holidays...

A stroke of luck

Chapter 1

I couldn’t believe my luck, I was there behind that beautiful guy, and he was all mine...

naked, heavily slept, and at my will.

I opened again his right eye, and yes I saw the white on it, he has been heavily drugged, my recent and thorough researching of anaesthesics told me that he was probably very sensitive to the pills, and for the rythm of his breathing I could have at least another hour before he wakes up.

Anyhow, I should work fast and without delays, his “friend” was waiting for me to prepare him, he was also slept, drugged, and being still dressed on the floor.

Probably you, readers, would like to know what I was doing there, in a train lit compartiment, with those 2 guys at my mercy?

Oh hehehe, may be I should have started for the beginning!

Let me tell you then.

I’m a young post doctorate student, recently became doctor in psychiatry, specialised in human conditioning researching.

My thesis was precisely about what parts of the human brain carry the weight more on the main traits of the behaviour of a particular human.

It would be probably too boring telling you all the details of the tools I developped, machines, and all the gear I have been able to gather.

All of it intended to experiment on Young guys (should I say guinea pigs?)

Somehow I have managed to travel with some of it in this trip.

This was a trip part of my holidays, 10 days in Europe, the reason for me to be on this train. The real story starts the when I took this train, a night one from one capital city in Europe to another one, a 10 hours trip, bound with just 2 intermediate stops

I took the train with time enough, went to my train compartment, it was a wagon-lit coach, and I have taken good care in having the 2 lits on it for me. So that no any bumpkin noisy would be below me snoring.

After putting in order my suitcase, I opened the window, and I started to look at the people in the platform, one of my specialities was to know a lot about any particular person, just observing him for a while.

The train was just 5 minutes about to leave when I saw 4 guys, all of them in their 20s, 2 walking fast carrying suitcases, a 3rd one pushing a weelchair, and on it a 4th, that attracted inmediately my attention...

He was slept, with his head fallen at his right side, a blanket was covering him, and he wore a red cap hiding most of his visible head.

At first sight one could say that he had a marine hair cut, because no hair was visible. Apart from that, I could guess that he was quite cute, with a boyish face that being so sleepy makes anyone think in a baby...

They got on board the train just when this was about to leave, laughing and chatting noisily they celebrated that, I could say that they were a little bit drunk.

I was wondering if they would be close to me when I heard them in the corridor of my wagon, and to get into the comparment next to mine!

I already felt lucky, but this was just the beggining of my luckiest day!

The first minutes the four were on my closest compartment, so I could hear most of the chatting, certainly I missed some part of the chat, hearing through a train’s wall is not a pefect science after all!

I’ll try to sum up the basic info I got: the 4 were long-time Friends, rookies in Uni, and the sleeping beauty guy (SBG) on the chair was going to marry in a month, so they have decided to celebrate the single-party before starting the new course (they would do in different places), and as a terrific idea they had put some pills on a drink of the SBG, of course without him knowing it, and shaved all his head (!). Being not 100% happy with that they planned to take out all his clothings, dress him as a Hare Krishna guy, and to puy him up like that in the middle of an unknown european city, asking for money on the streets until he wokes up. The following night all of them would be partying visiting all the clubs, and drinking all the drinkable things!

I was really thrilled with that plan! I was jelous of not having planned I myself never before!

And almost inmediately I started to think how could I have my part on it...

Being a scientist, gifted with a good logical brain makes me to be good in applying scientifical method to real problems.

1st thing would be to know as much of their plan as posible, to do that I waited for they to get out of the compartments, 2 of the guys would be on the following one, and the 3rd would be with SBG. Asap I Heard the door closing, I went myself to the corridor and I followed the 2 guys to the wagon-restaurant, the other guy would be probably on duty taking care of SBG.

I sat casually on the bar next to them and pretended to be concentrated on the reading of a thick book.

So then I could hear more information as I needed, they weren’t so explicit being now surrounded by more people, but as I have already heard the basics of their plan, I could figure out the rest.

One of the guys, the strongest, well muscled, probably a swimmer or a football player, was the leader, his name was TC, the other was Martin, a well shaped latino, a little brown skinned, and the 3rd guy was Dave. He was probably a silly guy, the other 2 were all the time making jokes about him, and the SBG was Christian, he was the most naive of the 4, and the only guy of them going to marry at 20!

The plan was basically that TC and Martin will get out of the train at the 1st stop, to get a bus arrive before to the final destination and prepare all to be ready to the arrival of the other 2. Dave would be in charge of the easiest part of the trip, just to sleep in the same compartment tan Christian, to watch him, and to avoid that he got up before arriving.

I heard TC saying “Dave can’t be so stupid for letting Dave to escape, he is going to be sleeping all the way!”

From that time my plan was starting to be more tan a rough paper.

Chapter 2

When the guys left the restaurant, I stayed for a while, writing on a paper the main keys of my plan, I checked and rechecked, and... I decided to put it in action, I couldn’t find a failure!

After the first stop, I could see TC and Martin getting out of the train, and Dave saying them good bye from his window.

When the restaurant closed I went back to my compartment most of the people on the train were already in theirs, the majority of them already sleeping.

I stopped by Dave and Christian’s,door, 2 dreamy breathings could be heard, one clearly different from the other, you know... when you drink so much, even the breath betrays you ;)!

I went to my own compartment and looked for in the kinkiest part of my suitcase the things I was going to use tonight...

1st thing was a surgical mask, it was provided with a small deposit , I filled it with my some of my precious small bottle of Chloroform.

2nd thing was my “feeder”, a wonderful piece of gear that allows to keep open the mouth of a patient, and send whatever you to want to send straight into his throat and then right to the stomach.

Some other things that I could use or not went into my little emergency kit-box, I didn’t forget to cover my face with a nice Hood, that let’s free just my eyes and mouth-nose.

Opening my door, looking carefully at both sides, nobody in all the coach visible, so... let’s go!

These trains doing night shifts are usually rather old, compartments can be locked from inside, but lockers are usually so poor that I didn’t expect to have much of a fight with it. Anyhow... Dave must be really a silly guy, because his door ... wasn’t even locked at all!

I opened it veeery cautiously if I had bad luck and it was a creaking door all could be wrong!

Luckily the door opened without much noise, I Heard both breathings now perfectly, in the upper lit was Dave breathing heavily, in the lower lit was Christian, dreaming smoothly and mmm all bald headed.

I opened his right eye, all White and just hidden at the bottom his expanded pupil, obviously he had been deeply drugged.

So here I was, my plan should be done right now, no time for going back.

I looked at Dave, he was snoring, I took the mask with my right hand and put close to his mouth-nose, 1st breathing would render him unable to put a fight, in the following breath-in I made him to inhale a proper quantitie of chloroform, not too much not too little, expecting fractions of seconds that I thougth to be hours, came the second breath-in, without much reaction, this time I prepare myself to hold him still just in case, I held strongerly the mask in his mouth-nose and... yesssss now the reaction came, he coughed, his hands tried to move to take off that thing that was on his face, as I was holding them tightly they never reached the mask, so 4, 5 and 6 breath-ins, this time much faster sent full doses of chloro to his lungs, then he opened his eyes, tried to mumble something that sounded like “whaaat ’ s goinnggg on? Uhhh “, and he kept on trying to reach with his hands the masks, and looked at me with bigger eyes, I took the chance of he going into panic, to give him a blow in is chest, with that, the following breath-in was even bigger, and then... his eyes started to close until I heard how the mumbling dissapearing, and, again, a heavy breathing restarted.

Dave was out!

I took his head and tied the leather laces of the mask behind his neck, I would make him to breath nice chloro-air for a while, I needed to work without worries.

Next step then, I removed the sheets and put him on the floor.

And now is when the story really begins...

Once on the floor I checked his eyes, White both, pupils well hidden.

Having rechecked Christian’s I started to work on Dave.

First I sat him on the floor and I removed his T-shirt, I couldn’t avoid to touch his nipples, this guy could be stupid, but he had a nice and fit body!

Then I raised his legs and removed his socks, and his shorts, oh... then appeared nice CK for undies, probably I will want to keep in my collection!

As fast as I could I took out the CK’s and then... he was completely naked!

Well to be more precise , he still wore a watch, and a hawaiian necklace..., mmmmm I thought to myself, that Hare Krishna guys don’t wear those kind of things, so I removed them also ;)!

I checked the watch, still 2 hours to the next and last stop before the destination.

I sould move on to the next step, yes in their luggage was the hair cutting machine, and on the small table a blíster with pills, I read the reverse side of the blíster, as I expected pills were from the family of the benzodiazepam, they have given to poor Christian 3, so I made my calculations and decided that probably he would be out for no more than another hour, these bastards have a whole box to use on him at will to make him to be slept all the trip!

“What a pity ehh Dave? " I whispered on his ear,” you are going to end yourself the blister”. I took 4 pills, make them dust and put them in a bottle of water.

Now my wonderful feeder would do the rest, with Dave sat on the floor and I behind him, I removed the mask, pushed his head backwards and put inside his mouth the feeder, it was composed by a kind of dentist’s tool to make the mouth stays open, small funnel, and attached to it a tube that was in charge of sending whatever liquid through the troath straight into the stomach.