The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Str8Guys

In Part One we met Jig, the pornographer, and two of his Str8Guy models: swimmer Tom and construction worker Chad. Both were hypnotized to good effect—they performed for the cameras better than ever before. In Part Two Jig and his stable of six now mind controlled Str8Guys moved from the city to the derelict Dude Ranch he bought with the profits from his porn web site. His Str8Guys got the place ready for the first guests who arrived in Part Three. In parts Four and Five we followed more adventures of Jig and his Str8Guys. They met their ranch folk neighbors and Jig considered the possibilities of adding some country boy ranch hands and local bikers to the Dude Ranch’s entertainment. In Part Six, it’s winter and the guys get to know the bikers and country boys better while Jig extends his hypnotic mind control to include these new straight men he’s collected at the dude ranch. Now Jig finds himself juggling mind control for a growing number of straight guys.

Part Seven

1.

I had been considering where to keep my now mind-controlled biker hunks, safe and available, permanently. While they had been spending weekends at the Dude Ranch over the winter and early spring, helping out, so to speak, it wouldn’t do to let them continue at their rented wreck of a place, a couple miles away; my web cam customers wanted to see more, much more, of the bikers! And I wanted them close and under continued supervision, on the ranch property, for better mind control. We did have one derelict barn a couple football fields from the main ranch buildings that we hadn’t used yet. I decided to make that my biker dude hangout. Yep: a country barn biker barrack! Big Moose liked the idea of a rent-free place for him and his buds—a biker dude den! Of course, I knew, properly mind controlled, they’d work for their keep! And I knew my Dude Ranch guests would keep them busy!

I put all the guys to work on the project. My Str8Guys and the Jones boys (my barely hypnotized twins and their older brother from a nearby ranch) did the painting and clean-up while the biker dudes repaired the roof, built walls. I installed the biker lair cams, all carefully disguised so the dudes wouldn’t feel camera shy!

So here’s how it came out. From the outside the old barn still looked old, but with a wash of brown on the walls and a new roof. I had the dudes sand, poly and polish the old plank barn flooring; install plain denim shades on the windows... it looked great! The front end of the barn, with its huge double doors, was one big garage, open to the ceiling, two stories above. The dudes moved their cycles, snowmobiles and construction equipment and tools there.

The garage took up about half the barn. At the back the dudes built a separating wall and once we brown-washed it, it fit in pretty well. On the other side were the living quarters.

We built a big hangout room just behind the garage, two stories high, the full width of the barn, where the side door was located. This was the room I enjoyed the most setting up (since the furnishings were all props for the web cams, the expenses were a business deduction!).

A big plasma screen and sound system, thick “Harley” logo rug and three leather couches at the far end; gym equipment at the near end. Great pool table in the middle, with a wet bar by it, along the wall.

The back end of the barn consisted of an open loft made of heavy timber. We closed in under the loft; that’s the wall with the bar: we covered most of that section of it with mirror tiles. I added some “mood lighting” but made sure the room was always just bright enough for the low-light cams! Under the loft we installed a big gang shower, toilets, and some storage space. The biker shower cam was very popular with my customers: I set up a regular dude schedule with at least an hour a day of bikers horsing around in the shower. Amazing what I can get mind zonked straight men to do while ignoring my cams!

The loft itself was reached by ladders on either end. I added an old brass firehouse slide poll in the middle, for fun. Upstairs was kept real simple; just ten twin size mattresses, side byside, on a platform we built along the back of it. A long rug along the front and a strong railing completed the biker barracks... with the necessary cams over the beds!

So why, if I only had four biker dudes did I need ten double mattresses? Some for guests, sure, but I knew my righteous hunks had lots of biker friends and I was hoping to keep a stream of extra bikers coming through the place... with Big Moose keeping things in order. Eventually it worked out that way, and the place was often a constant party, live and on the cams! But that’s another chapter.

2.

So my bikers, Big Moose, Jose, Scott and Rudy, were all moved in and cozy. Since my Str8Guys and the dudes all needed constant hypnotic reinforcement, and I was still working on the Jones boys’ heads every weekend, I was really busy. And the first guests of the season were arriving, anxious to meet the new Dude Ranch entertainment!

So the schedule became really important for my ranch and porn business. The Jones ranch boy candy was available for viewing on weekends only; they were kept pretty soft-core. You know, shirtless young hunks gardening, taking care of the horses, that sort of thing. Some nakedness in the bathhouse; a little beer and wrestling ‘round with the Str8Guys. On the cams everywhere!

My Str8Guys kept rancher hours: up by dawn, ready for bed early evening, so there’d be plenty of time for the guests to, uh... relax with them. The biker hunks wanted to sleep late and stay up late, so that worked out good. Guests who wanted to party hardy knew where they could! Plenty of time for me to keep up with them all? Well, I wasn’t getting much sleep, but, hey, somebody’s got to keep all those studs under control! Besides, quality mind control and orgasm time with any of my sexy men really energizes me!

The Jones boys, Matt and Mike’n’Mort, had really taken to their “relaxation” sessions every Saturday morning and afternoon. They had each learned to go so deep under that I could easily work them all at the same time. Well, I added a second cam to my ranch office (the first was over the lounge where I put my Str8Guys for mind control training) so I could sit well-groomed, shirtless ranch boys on the big couch, put them under, unzip their jeans, exposing their luscious, stiff young cocks, ensconced in now neatly trimmed blond pubic hair, and, of course, bringing them off while reinforcing their hypnotic state. All for the enjoyment of my web cam customers... and me too!

The ranch lads took nicely to my regular grooming of their pubes and other body hair. The young hunks stood there, grinning with their eyes closed while I used an electric razor to keep them well trimmed. Nice buzz cuts, little tufts of underarm hair, neat tufts of pubic hair; everything else, smooth and clean (’cept a little chest hair on Matt). The archive copies of those grooming sessions are among the most popular on the site.

Fond memories of them with me in the bathhouse, putting them under, getting them all naked in full view of the cam. Nothing sweeter than straight boys stripping off their plaid shirts, jeans, work boots for the cam, fully revealing themselves! None of the three had worn underwear since I gave them the suggestion to “go commando” months before.

Did I tell you how these three lads looked? Matt, slightly older than the twins and a bit shorter, was a gorgeous hunk of young male: blue eyed, blond haired, broad shoulders, strong back, great build from working at the family ranch, where he and his brothers were home-schooled. The twins, Mike’n’Mort were slightly younger, slightly taller versions of their brother: the same open, good looks, naturally athletic bodies; a bit thinner than their big brother, but truly eye candy! So innocent and so alluring! Sweet ranch lads, ripe and rambunctious!

The ceiling in the bathhouse is kind of low, so I had the lads lined up, eyes closed, facing the cam, arms stretched up to the roof, legs apart. That first time I just stood there a couple minutes gazing at my mind controlled ranch boys. I was sure my customers were doing likewise! Then I got out a shaver and went to work. Matt had some blond chest hair that I left alone, since it contrasted nicely with the twins hairless, beautifully defined chests. He had also begun to grow a short moustache at my suggestion, so I trimmed that neatly. I gave the twins short buzz cuts with real short sides, but did just a bit longer buzz for their brother. Then I trimmed their pubic hair so it was, like I said, neatly trimmed to identical shape and short length. I gave them the trigger that would make them erect and stepped back to admire the view of three nearly identical cocks: same size; same shape and coloring; same neat trimmed pubes. Well, you know I had to kneel before them and worship what they had, the best way I know how: stroking and sucking until each was quite nicely drained. We hung out in the hot tube a while after that while I reinforced their mind control training.

The biker dudes had their mind training sessions at the Biker Barn. Those were hot times! More about that later. ;)

3.

So the guests started arriving—more guests than during our first season. Since I had more straight guys and more bunks, I was ready! A couple of the previous guests, including my first guests, Dave and Jack, came back and seemed really pleased at the additional manflesh at the Dude Ranch. The newer guests were equally happy. So I had eight guests and ten straight guys; a full house! I always made sure each guest had at least one stud in bed at night. Even those guests who paid for one of the private rooms seemed to end up in the bunkhouse or biker barracks. So I turned it into a game of sorts.

That first night, after a big—and rowdy—ranch house supper, with all the dudes and guests, I got everybody into the main ranch living room. Then I entranced the Str8Guys and biker dudes, using their various mind control triggers. My guys quickly quieted down—a real contrast to the raucous high jinks of our typical Dude Ranch supper table!

Then I lined them up and had the Str8Guys strip their plaid shirts and jeans off—leaving them just in cowboy boots and tight red “union suits”—one-piece underwear. Cute! Next I had the biker dudes strip their tee shirts off, so they were just wearing jeans and biker boots. Nicely developed torsos, arms and chests! Smooth, mostly hairless Str8Guys and hairier, ponytailed biker dudes! It was neat to see the guests get quiet and focus then!

“It’s going to be a cold country night.” I said to them. “So let’s see if I can help you decide how to stay warm and cozy...”

That’s when I pulled down zippers or popped buttons and released the merchandise. Six dude ranch hunks in skin-hugging body tights, with stiff cocks thrusting out. Four righteous bikers in their tight jeans and big biker boots, with stiff cocks thrusting out. The guests and I just paused to gaze for a while. My straight guys were all standing there, deep under, eyes closed, hands clasped behind their backs. With jutting erections and grins!

I had told the straight guys to remain standing like that, no matter what. Then I invited the guests to get to know the guys. So for the next half hour or so I had the guests exploring the straight guys with their hands and mouths. I joined in too. Nothing tastier than dripping straight guy cocks!

So after, I got everyone sorted out. I ended up with Big Moose, not that I’m complaining; maybe the guests were sort of intimidated by the muscle hunk. Not me; I knew he was really a mind zonked pussycat! I turned down the lights so the flickering fireplace put everyone in the right mood. I suppose the guests and various hypnotized straight guys ended up in various rooms and bunks. I snuggled with Moose on the rug by the fireplace and fell asleep there with the big stud on top of, and in me, if you know what I mean!

4.

That first Saturday I had to get myself up early, since I knew the Jones boys would be arriving a bit after dawn. I started by crawling out from under Moose. As he awoke, I gave him a mind control trigger and he went under. I 69ed with the big bear and we both got thoroughly into it and spent. I left him there naked, with the suggestion that he do stretching exercises until I came back.

I grabbed a pair of plaid Str8Guy shorts and picked up other shorts, jeans, biker boots, lying around. That’s when hunk Matt and his twin brothers arrived, looking all well-rested and fresh, in that endearing country boy way they have. I had suggested they wear their jeans, work boots, and plain white tee shirts. And that’s just how they were dressed. First thing I did was use their hypnosis triggers, to put them in that special mind set where what happened at the Dude Ranch stayed at the ranch! Then I checked to see that they weren’t wearing any under shorts; they weren’t – but the way their balls and cocks filled their jeans told me that already. I just had to look! ;)

Since they were helpful in the kitchen, unlike my Str8Guys who were lots of mess, but fun there, we got breakfast together and I used the intercom system to roust the straight dudes and bikers, expecting our guests to come with them.

I was happy to see all the guests had their Bar Straight Dude Ranch gray tee shirts (with the pink barred ranch logo) and shorts. My straight guys were programmed to make sure the guests were dressed. That same programming kept the dudes mostly naked—well, the biker dudes were in the raw as were a couple of the Str8Guys (Smitty and Jimmy, I think); the rest had their uniforms on—plaid boxer shorts with the buttons removed!

So why did I want the guests dressed as they were—neither in street clothes, nor in dude ranch gear? I always worked on controlling their minds too. So they’d have the best experience, just like they paid for. Take away their regular clothes and they were in a different world. One where the ranch and biker dudes were the tops and they were there to service the dudes. Sort of like temporary sex slaves. And I encouraged the dudes to treat them that way. So my guys walked in with the guests, an arm around one, Jose’s hand groping under the shorts of another. Chad pinning the wrists of another behind his back while muscling him along. I could feel the testosterone building!

Once I got everybody seated, alternating guests and guys so each guest had a dude at each side (I kept the Jones boys by me) and fed, I used their various triggers and shortly had quiet bikers, Str8Guys and ranch hands patiently waiting more mind controlled suggestions.

The guests were obviously amazed at how easily the straight guys fell into their mind zonked hypnotic state. They were not aware (unless they kept up with my web site!) of the many hours of mind control training and reinforcement it took to keep them that way. But they loved the results.

I suggested to the guests that they each take a stud or two and wander off ‘til lunch time, when I had some entertainment planned at the biker barracks. I grabbed a hold of the Jones twins, to train them to be the entertainment, and was pleased to see guest Dave somewhat timidly whisper something to Big Moose and then lead him away.

As they stood to leave, the muscle biker reached a huge hand over and grabbed Matt by the back of the neck, bringing him along too. Well, I figured, that’s probably the best way... sink or swim. My gorgeous ranch lad was also about to reach a new level of mind control, handled by Big Moose who I had mind controlled into believing he was in charge!

5.

So while the guests were busy with the hypnotized straight guys, I had my hands full with the Jones twins. What awesome young, blond, blue-eyed hunks! All that hard work at their family ranch, plus hypnotic workouts with my guys, had put great muscle on two great lads! Since they were programmed to do identical workouts, they had developed identically proportioned bodies. Identical twins, identically built. I just had to have them strip in the big ranch living room so I could gaze while they posed.

Posing was good, especially when I gave them their erection trigger! Then I spent some quality time just handling them, massaging their awesome assets, while they posed some more. They really enjoyed the attention. I assumed anyone going to the living room cam on my web site was enjoying too!

However, if they were going to be part of the afternoon’s entertainment, they needed to practice. And that they did quite nicely. They didn’t hesitate when I suggested they stimulate each other while posing. I quickly had them 69ing in various positions. What beautiful lads, muscled bodies intertwined... I was so mesmerized I nearly forgot to video them!

Well, after I calmed down, I got them into plaid, nicely tented, boxer shorts. We made sandwiches and brought them to the biker barn in anticipation of the return of the guests and straight guys.

Shortly after we arrived, they all started wandering in, grabbing beers and sandwiches, and hanging around the big screen where I was playing video of a recent biker barn mind control training session. As the biker dudes saw themselves being hypnotized, they immediately fell into the right state of mind and I suspected they’d be part of the entertainment too.

This is what my guests saw on the screen: four biker dudes were lined up, facing the cam. They were all standing with their arms clasped behind their backs, staring straight ahead. Big Moose was on one side, shirtless, in jeans and black biker boots. He was twice as big as the other bikers, but all muscle. Jose was on the other side, likewise bare-chested and in jeans and boots. The Smith brothers, Scott and Rudy, were between, stark naked, their light skinned bodies and red-haired good looks contrasting with the more swarthy, hairier and bigger men on either side. The two lads’ cocks were sticking straight out. While the two bigger bikers had pony tails (and Moose, a now trimmed beard), the brothers had close-cropped heads and shaved bodies, except for nice neat tufts of red above their pubes. I had also shaved the other two biker’s pubes neatly, but all you could see were their bulging jeans. Did I say that I really enjoy keeping all my straight guys neatly trimmed and shaved? Put me with a shaver and a couple naked, zonked dudes and I can happily spend some real quality time!

I was behind the cam, and my voice could be heard, using their triggers, counting them deeper. It was my voice that trapped the bikers watching themselves being hypnotized and thereby being hypnotized. The Str8Guys and ranch lads also reacted as I expected, since they were all mind-trained to respond “to the sound of my voice...” Shortly the four bikers were in a pile, bodies intertwined as I had them fondle and suck on each other. The jeans, boots and naked flesh looked so fine together!

Once again, my guests were most appreciative. Nothing like mind zonked straight men to excite our Dude Ranch guests!

That’s when I got the Jones hunk twins out in front of the big screen. Standing there, arms at their sides, clad just in plaid shorts, they were beautiful sights! They both faced my guests who were seated on the couches with the now quiet and attentive straight dudes. I stood just behind the two, whispering triggers and post-hypnotic suggestions. Their shorts tented immediately. I reached around and popped a couple buttons so their gorgeous cocks could stick straight out. Their eyes closed and they got those silly grins on their faces that my mind zonked guys get when I trigger their lust.

Exhibiting them for my guests was an important test of the mind control work I had done with them. So I got Jimmy and Smitty to grab one of the benches that were around the biker barracks and place it in front of the twins. Then at my suggestion they let me lead them onto the bench, get them into 69ing position, eyes still closed. With another command, they started sucking on each other. I had turned off the video so all eyes were on the Jones boys; not a sound, except the slurping and sucking sounds of two horny, identical ranch hands going at each other!

That’s when I brought Scott and Rudy over, had them strip, and put them to work licking and sucking on the nice, full balls and bubble butts of the twins. After a couple of appreciative minutes I called Big Moose and Jose over, and after a couple trigger words had tented their jeans, pulled down their zippers, stroked their erections until some nice precum was beginning to drip.

I pulled the two hunky dudes by their big cocks to the Smith brothers and quickly had the two bikers fucking their buddy brothers while the brothers continued to stimulate the twins who continued to suck each other. I wandered over to the couch where young Matt was sitting and started to play with his erection while all my guests were happily watching, whilst in various degrees of entanglement with my Str8Guys!

Later, everyone ended up in the biker bunk loft, and I couldn’t keep track of who was doing what to whom. But the cams got it all! My web site customers must have been happy.

The bikers were happy. The ranch hands were happy. My Str8Guys were happy. The guests were very happy. So was I.

Happy and spent.

End of Part 7