The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Str8Guys

In Part One we met Jig, the pornographer, and two of his Str8Guy models: swimmer Tom and construction worker Chad. Both were hypnotized to good effect—they performed for the cameras better than ever before. In Part Two Jig and his stable of six now mind controlled Str8Guys moved from the city to the derelict Dude Ranch he bought with the profits from his porn web site. His Str8Guys got the place ready for the first guests who arrived in Part Three. In parts Four and Five we followed more adventures of Jig and his Str8Guys. They met their ranch folk neighbors and Jig considered the possibilities of adding some country boy ranch hands and local bikers to the Dude Ranch’s entertainment. In Part Six, it was winter and the guys got to know the bikers and country boys better while Jig extended his hypnotic mind control to include these new straight men he collected at the dude ranch. In Part Seven he found himself juggling mind control for a growing number of straight guys who helped set up an unused barn on the Dude Ranch as a biker barracks for his now mind controlled biker dudes. Everybody: guests, bikers, Str8Guys and ranch hands, ended up in the barn loft and on the web site cams. Jig’s profits and fun continue...

Part Eight

1.

Well, the biker barn was a big success with my Dude Ranch guests. That first night was a real orgy! While Big Moose taught rancher Matt, one of the young men who worked part time for me, how to handle the Biker’s Monster Meat, I kept his younger twin brothers, Mike and Mort with me, since I wanted to protect what might be left of their innocence, if I could... and if I couldn’t, well, I really love those rancher lads! They got an eyeful spending the night in the biker barracks, watching Moose do their brother while the other bikers and Str8Guys took care of the guests, over and over again. Hey, I had a great time with their sweet young cocks; those country lads could sure cum a lot! And their mind control held: “What happens at the Dude Ranch, stays at the Dude Ranch.” Horny teens!

After the ranch lads and our spent guests had gone, leaving us about a week before the next scheduled arrivals, Big Moose, the biker honcho who thought he was mind controlling his dudes, though I was really in charge, told me he had a couple other biker buds he wanted to invite for a visit. I was pleased he asked first, “Yo Bossman! I got some righteous bros who need t’work on their bikes an’ could use th’ barn. OK by you man?” I told him it would be OK, but we’d have to “…get their heads together, in the right place, quick, since they’d have to earn their keep too, and new guests would be coming soon… and soon cuming!”

He replied, “Sure ‘nough. Biker meat’s righteous! I learned good from you an’ll have ‘em hypnotized fast.” I told him that would be good, but I could probably help him out. “I know how much you all like to play video games on that big screen in the barn, so I bought a new program that puts mind control subliminals behind the games. We’ll zonk them their first night here and get them ready to party hardy!” Moose liked the idea and wanted to try the new program on his buds immediately. That was easy, since the program was already loaded to my LAN.

So that night, when one of the biker dudes challenged one of my Str8Guys to a video game, I switched on the subliminals. All my straight men were watching the game, but I carefully avoided looking directly at it. They all were getting into the game. Good so far. I had positioned myself between Big Moose’s jean clad legs, pulled down his zipper and was playing with his stiffening Monster Meat cock. He got caught up in the game too, not noticing how focused everybody was getting. Yes, indeed, this program was working fine.

After finishing Moose’s big erection with a tasty mouthful of spicy biker cum, I got up and looked around. They were all totally focused on the screen. I entered the right code and the game stopped, to be replaced by swirling colors and my voice talking them down. The straight guys and biker dudes didn’t seem to notice. They were deep under and very suggestible. I went to each and reinforced all their triggers. Thought I should test their trance, like the hypnosis books say. So pretty soon I had them doing silly things, you know, squat-walking and quacking like ducks, that sort of stuff, to see how deep under they were. Then I had them line up, pulled out their cocks (all got nicely stiff on command) and had them all standing quietly at brace, hard cocks sticking out at various angles, waiting their turns while I sucked off each. It feels so great to have all those brawny Straight Men obediently waiting; tasty too; yes, yes I love this job! Well, they were zonked, but they had all been mind controlled before. Would it work on new straight men who had probably never been hypnotized before? Just what I needed – more horny, tranced out studs!

2.

The three new bikers arrived the next day. They were Moose’s bros and they were certainly hunks! I love brawny dudes in leather! They were big and a bit intimidating. I was happy Big Moose was there to control the situation.

I had a digital cam in hand as they arrived, so I got some good footage of these three hogs roaring onto the ranch grounds and back to the biker barn. Chad had his horse out, so I hopped on behind him (love to wrap my arms around my muscular straight guy and grab his well-filled jeans!). We followed them over to the barn and I got some still shots of the biker dudes doing their “Howdies” with big Moose and his crew. Great shots of straight bikers hugging that I knew my web site customers would appreciate! So Big Moose introduced us.

These bikers were, like my already mind zonked biker dudes, a nice contrast to my smooth, muscled Str8Guys. Their names told their stories: Rough, Ready and The Dude. Rough and Ready were another set of twins. I don’t know how I get them, but brothers and twins just seem to show up here at the Dude Ranch! These were six foot studs with dark curly hair and good looks. When I found out their real names, I learned they were truly Italian stallions. Awesome! Took my breath away. And The Dude was just that: the quintessential biker dude. As big as the others, a bit brawnier, like Big Moose. He had good looks and long brown hair pulled into a pony tail… the most soulful brown eyes, and a personality that shouted, “I am the Man; I’m one righteous Dude!” They were all wearing tight jeans (with awesome packages that I tried not to notice ;) biker boots and teeshirts under their leather jackets.

They rolled their bikes into the barn and Big Moose took them on the tour of the biker barracks. It was a short tour, ending as soon as they saw the bar and big video! Chad and I grabbed some beers and brought them over to the biker dudes who had gravitated to the gaming controls. I saw Big Moose tap in the special code and so I waited to see what would happen, again making sure I was the one person not looking at the screen. Beer to relax; gaming to focus and subliminals; definitely the formula for mind controlling straight men! Everybody quieted and the new dudes, all with game controllers in hand, got that blank look that means they’re open to suggestion.

Again I switched from game mode to the swirling light patterns and nobody seemed to notice. My recorded voice talked them down. So I stood behind the couch where the three new dudes sat, entranced, and talked to their subconscious minds. I must have talked for an hour, getting a bit light headed and hypnotized myself. Well, their eyes were closed. And I was standing in front of them. And then their zippers were down and then three thick and hairy cocks were sticking out. That’s when I told the equally tranced Smith brothers and Jose to kneel between their legs and take care of their new buds. As they were getting drained, I got the special tape I had made for Big Moose and his crew on and through headsets into the new dudes’ now receptive minds. That tape used language that would be familiar to bikers and was set to put Big Moose in control (with me controlling the big biker stud, of course – intentional confusion between “Big Moose the Biker Boss” and “Jig, the Dude Ranch Boss”). It had the “manly men” induction and “What happens here stays here” suggestions too. I had the tape on replay mode and left them there for hours. Sent Chad back to work and busied myself with my four already mind zonked bikers. Since the three new dudes were nicely settled in having their brains rearranged, I figured I’d better keep my bikers busy so they wouldn’t mess things up.

So there I was, in the biker barn with seven zonked dudes and my cam! Since Rough, Ready and The Dude were sitting there, eyes closed, headsets on and cocks still sticking out of their jeans, I arranged the rest of the bikers the same way (sans headsets) stroking everybody to hardness and taking some nice shots of erections oozing precum. I took cock shots and face shots, intending to run a contest on the web site, where my customers could match the cocks with the biker dudes! That worked out well and led to a whole series of “Connect the body part to the Straight Guy” contests, with Dude Ranch tee shirts and mugs as awards. Gotta keep the web cam customers coming back!

After draining all the dudes again, I left the bikers resting (as soon as stuffing their juicy cocks back into their jeans) with the suggestion they’d stay resting until I called them for “grub” (yep, another manly term...). The tape continued to take care of the new dudes’ heads. Then I rounded up Smitty and the Looper to help me get a big ranch house barbeque ready, to introduce the new bikers to all my Str8Guys. I even called the Jones boys and told them to come on over. This ought to be a good chance to reinforce the ranch lads’ mind control and to see how the new bikers would react to some Straight Guy horsing around. And with The Bronk, that’s just what happened!

3.

It was dusk and my ranch hand Str8Guys were meeting the three new biker dudes, Rough, Ready and The Dude at the Dude Ranch chuck wagon barbeque. My guys had their “party gear” on: cowboy boots and plaid shirts (Chad had his usual bandana tied around his neck, contrasting nicely with his muscled chest). My bikers were wearing their boots, jeans and “beaters.” The new dudes looked a little out of it, since they had spent the last six hours getting brain washed, but they seemed relaxed enough, and some steak, potatoes and beers got them settled in. Rough and Ready had on their jeans, boots and teeshirts, while the Dude wore a leather jacket as well. I could tell that the Jones boys were impressed by the new studs, with young Matt unable to keep his eyes off The Dude. His mind training was coming along nicely! But, to tell the truth, I was gazing a bit hungrily at that Dude too!

That’s when I told Chad and Jimmy to pull The Bronk out of its shed. Got some “oohs” and “aahs” from the new dudes and from the young ranchers, who hadn’t seen the machine before either. As the straight guys gathered around it, I stood among the bikers and started with their triggers. They focused easily. Then the ranchers and my Str8Guys. Everybody was quiet, listening to the sound of my voice.

“What happens at the Dude Ranch, stays at the Dude Ranch. Men can let go here, Buds can horse around an’ hang out. Eyes closed.” That’s when I moved around pulling down zippers, plopping out cocks, using erection triggers. Nice, thickening and lengthening Straight Men cocks. No underwear allowed here! Mmmm... love this job! “The Bronk is a special ride for special men; tough guys who ride bareback. Takes two to ride it right. Chad and Tommy will demonstrate how real men ride the Bronk. Eyes open. Buds, strip and mount!”

My two zonked Str8Guys reacted immediately, with intense mind controlled focus. Boots and shorts were tossed off and onto the ground. Chad hopped up onto the Bronk and on his back; his big cock sticking straight up. Tom’s cock got harder as he strapped Chad in place and climbed onto his best bud. I started the machine slowly, and just let them ride while the rest watched. Then I nodded to Tommy who rose up, smoothly impaling himself on Chad’s hard manhood. One swift movement and they were locked together, eyes meeting, bodies melding. I turned the machine up faster and the two rode harder.

The Dude, that awesome new biker I wanted to know better, was as zonked as the rest of the Straight Men, gazing at the scene. So I stepped behind him, wrapped my arms around him, feeling for the first time how firm and muscular... chin resting on his shoulder. I began to whisper into his ears, first the right, then the left, suggestions and thoughts that he would learn to believe were his own. My hand found his erection and I slowly stroked as I continued the induction, as he was mesmerized by Tom and Chad’s ride. Then Chad started bucking under Tom, unable to hold back any longer and I decided to demonstrate the Bronk with the Dude myself. He was ready. I slipped off his jacket then pulled off his shirt, noticing the strong musculature of his back. I backed off, placing his strong arms behind his back, where they stayed.

So I got the pair off the Bronk. They stood there, naked, with Chad behind Tom, arms around him, chewing a bit on his neck and ears; his still stiff member poking between his bud’s legs, pushing Tom’s balls forward under his dripping erection. Tom had this great ear-splitting grin. Nice sight. I love it when my straight guys are happy!

That’s when I led The Dude to the machine by grabbing his stiff cock and leading him, arms still clasped back. The man was completely mind zonked. His chest and abs were awesome. His cock was enormous. This was one class-A stud!

We stood before the Bronk; I had him mount, jeans and boots still on (figured that’d be easiest the first time) strapped him down. Got a hardon as I stripped and climed up, “Close your eyes to become one with the machine. You are the rider and the ridden.”

The machine started slowly and I settled my naked butt against his stiff erection as it thrust from his jeans. I rode slowly, massaging his chest, gazing at his beautiful face, eyes closed. Then I rose up, called Jimmy over and told him to suck the Dude’s cock, getting it wet and even stiffer. That’s when I sat on it, working it fully in, thanking Big Moose for all the times he had loosened me; the Dude’s cock was just as thick as Monster Meat, and I thought, a bit longer. What a ride!

There’s this feeling you get on the Bronk, like being in another place and time, like becoming one with the ridden stud and his cock. It’s hard to describe and it’s definitely being entranced. I don’t know how long I rode the Dude, though I do remember just noticing my Str8Guys, ranch lads and bikers forming a tight circle around the Bronk; saw them all stroking their own cocks, and each other’s cocks, and cheering me on: “Ride ‘im Boss, ride him hard!” I could see a light gleam of sweat glistening on the Dude’s magnificent torso; could see his skin reddening as blood pumped his muscles. His eyes were closed, his mouth slightly opened as I rode him to complete sexual ecstacy. I could feel the heat rising from him. Then his cock got even thicker and I ground down on it harder as he began to thrust up uncontrollably, pumping a huge load of hot man cream deep within me. I collapsed onto him, his pulsing cock still buried all the way and slowed the Bronk to an easy ride. That’s when I began to feel spurts of cum landing on us from the straight guys jerking off around us.

4.

Catching my breath after a couple minutes, I instructed the Jones boys to lick everything – and everybody – clean, starting with themselves. Told them it was an honor to be chosen to savor all that testosterone and would make them even more manly. I was right to think the ranch lads would want to show their appreciation to my studs. They worshipped the manly men with their tongues and my straight guys stood there waiting their turns. I just gazed at it all, happy that I had installed infrared cams by the barbeque; this was just the stuff to jack up web site hits! It was good to think of business at a time like this. I love my job!

Telling them all to strip and drop what they still had on, I led this posse of naked studs to the Dude Ranch bath house, grabbing a couple bottles of whiskey from my office along the way.

Things got pretty crazy in the bath house, what with all the naked men, the whiskey and hot tub. So I got this bunch of now buzzed straight men fooling around to see who was tops and who were the bottoms. We did arm wrestling, full body naked wrestling, seeing who could pick up whom. All that muscling and manhandling pretty soon got more testosterone flowing and their triggers had kept them all hard.

That’s when things got really crazy, and the Jones twins lost their virginity with Rough and Ready taking them to general cheering. “Ride those hogs! Ride ‘em ‘til they cum!” Watching those two sets of twins screwing on the floor while I sat on the Dude’s stiffy in the hot tub was a real pleasure. The ranch lads had these big grins on their handsome faces and the two muscular bikers proved they were top stallion studs! I’m sure my web cam customers thought so too! Nice initiation for my new biker studs as well!

Things got a little confused after that, but I did manage to get the whole bare ass posse into the Str8Guys bunkhouse. I just hung onto the Dude’s cock when it wasn’t in me and vaguely remember various studs piled on various bunks, fucking and sucking until everybody fell sound asleep, fully spent.

End of Chapter 8.