The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stalking Angie

Part Three

Claude saw Ayanna online a few days later, and after a few minutes she asked him if he was free for a phone call. Remembering to be a gentleman—screw the phone bill—he offered to be the one to call her.

ayanna:

in all fairness, phone bills can get expensive

ayanna:

why don’t we take turns? I’ll call you tonight, you can call next time.

Tristan:

Deal!

He gave her his number, and the phone rang a moment later. He picked up the receiver, and heard her giggling. “Hi!” Her voice was light, full of playfulness and joy.

“Heya,” he said, grinning. “So what’s on your mind?”

“I’ve got hypnosis on the brain,” Angie giggled. “I like talking to you.”

“Okay, let’s compare notes,” Claude said. “So how old were you when you first thought about hypnosis?”

“I guess I was eight,” she said.

“Eight?” Claude echoed. Good grief, he’d been about ten or eleven. “What happened?”

“I was visiting my friend,” she told him, “and his cousin pretended to hypnotize me with her necklace. I pretended to be a zombie. She didn’t command me to do anything, but it was still funny.” She paused. “What about you?”

“When I first thought of it?” Claude tried to recall the experience. “My next door neighbor was mad at me, and I wished that I could hypnotize her to forget being angry. My first online experience wasn’t until last year, though.”

“Who was it with?”

“Her alias was Adelaide,” he reminisced. “She was in Germany. She asked me to hypnotize her, so I gave it a go. We had a nice chat, and I haven’t seen her since.”

“Sounds typical of life online,” Angie mused.

“Yeah, easy come, easy go,” Claude said truthfully. “I’ve done it half a dozen times since, nothing special.”

“Ever done it in real life?” the girl asked curiously.

“Yeppers,” Claude said. “I’m a psych major.”

“Ahhh.”

“I’ve never done anything sexy with it in real life, though,” he confessed.

“More’s the pity,” Angie giggled.

“No kidding,” said Claude. “Still, where else are you going to meet people for this except online? It’s not as if there are hypnofetish support groups in the yellow pages.”

“I thought I was crazy until I discovered the internet,” Angie said softly.

“Yeah, I think we all did,” he told her.

“Claude?”

“Mmm-hmm?”

“What are you like? I mean, how tall are you, that sort of thing.”

He stood up, and walked over to the window, phone in hand. “Well, let’s see... I’m six foot two, brown hair... not all that good looking, I’m afraid.”

“That doesn’t matter to me,” Angie said, and he could hear her candor over the phone. “I can hear your voice, and that’s what I really care about at the moment. Who’s your favorite author?”

“Edmond Rostand.”

“Don’t know that one,” she said. “What does he write?”

“He wrote plays. The most famous one is Cyrano de Bergerac.”

“Oooooh yeah!” Angie giggled. “Roxanne, Roxanne!”

“Who’s your favorite author?” Claude asked.

“Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Your favorite food?”

“I’m in college. It’s—”

“Pizza,” she finished, laughing. “I know what you mean. My mom makes a burrito to die for, though. I guess that’s my favorite. What’s your favorite dessert?”

“Rhubarb pie,” Claude said. “All sweet and tart all at the same time. Yours?”

“Chocolate-covered raisins,” she said lightly. “What’s your favorite rock group?”

“Depeche Mode.”

“Yeah? Mine too!” Angie said. “How did you come up with Tristan?”

Claude chuckled. “It’s my middle name.”

He could hear her laughing. “I was hoping you were one of Arthur’s knights!”

“Well, I try to be,” Claude replied, “but that whole love potion thing...”

“That’s all right,” she said. “Actually, I go by my middle name too. My first name is Marisol.”

He understood why she didn’t use it. “I like Angie just fine,” he said.

“Thanks. Where are you?”

Now that was a loaded question. “Providence,” he said honestly.

“I’ve never been there,” she said. “I really need to travel more.”

“I’m sure you will someday,” Claude said. “Although, come to think of it... maybe there’s something we can do today.”

“What are you thinking?”

“Something like this,” he explained. “I’ll take you down, and describe something to you for you to imagine, and you can experience it like it was a dream.”

“That sounds fun,” she said thoughtfully. “Sure, let’s give it a shot.”

“Are you ready?”

“Yeah, I’m lying down on my bed.”

“Spellbound angel,” Claude whispered. “You’re feeling so relaxed, calm and happy, breathing easily and comfortably... now listen to me very carefully, Angie... you and I are going to have a little fun together... ”

* * *

Angie spread her wings and dove.

The wind whistled in her ears, the ground was still hundreds of feet away... but her eagle-eyes could see minute details, every blade of grass, every leaf, every tree. The valley spread out below her as she soared. She coasted over a river, and felt the icy water touch her talons; then she soared upwards, through the pine trees. She beat her wings once or twice until she found a thermal, then spiralled upwards, over the tops of the trees, gazing down at the solid granite over the mountains. With a cry of delight, she sped toward them, seeing the river cascade down the mountain and tumble off a cliff in a waterfall. She flew through the spray, catching a glimpse of a rainbow; but she was flying so quickly she was perfectly dry in a moment, and sped onwards.

The sun shone down on her from above, but the heat did not bother her. She flew over mountains and forests, hills and valleys, grass and grain... then the smell of sulfur touched her nose, and she flew downwards to see hot springs. A geyser erupted; the smell was awful but the stream of hot water was amazing. She sped on, moving at incredible speeds, the fastest eagle on earth. She saw the hills and plains of the Midwest, flew underneath the St. Louis Arch, then alighted on a steamboat churning down the Mississippi river. She stretched her wings to their fullest—then took off again, flying eastward at amazing speeds. The sun set behind her, and as night fell she watched the moon rise. She flew under the stars, gliding over cityscapes. She arrived at Washington, beheld the majesty of the Lincoln and Jefferson memorials, and flew over the Washington Monument. She circled back, reaching the St. Lawrence River, following it to Lake Ontario, then caught a fish before returning home. She sailed in gently through her window, landed on her bed, and then lay down on her back. She stretched, returned to human form, then opened her eyes...

* * *

“Oh my god,” Angie said after a moment. “Oh my god. I feel like I was really there. I saw everything... it was like an imax movie... it was so freaking real... oh my god... I felt like I really had wings... I felt the wind, the sun... thanks, Claude, thank you so much!”

“You’re welcome,” Claude said softly.

“You’re an amazing hypnotist,” she said. “I had no idea it could be this intense.”

“I can’t take all the credit, you know,” he told her. “If it was as powerful as you describe, you must be a pretty amazing subject.”

“You think so?”

“I don’t hear about the vividness you’re describing very often,” he replied. “I think you must be.”

He heard her breathing. “We must be a good match, then,” she finally said.

* * *

Several weeks passed, and Claude chatted with Angie almost every night. Claude found himself looking forward to their evening conversations. One day on his lunch hour, he wondered what she was doing at that moment—and realized that he missed her.

* * *
ayanna has joined the chatroom
Dreamlord:

Hi sexxxy! :) :)

ayanna:

:P

Tristan grunts.
private message from ayanna:

urk, he’s driving me crazy!

Poor girl, Claude thought.

private message to ayanna:

There, there!

private message from ayanna:

wanna get out of here?

private message to ayanna:

You’re on. Want me to call?

private message from ayanna:

oh, do I.

private message to ayanna:

Now let me see what I did with your number...

He had it memorized by now; it was a simple matter to pick up the phone and dial.

“Heya,” came Angie’s voice.

“Hey. How are ya?”

“Good, now. Thanks for calling!”

“No problem,” Claude replied. “What’s up?”

“My mother’s home,” she said, “but she’s painting. My dad’s out at some event. We have some time to talk, so long as we aren’t too noisy.”

“So, what would you like to do this evening?” Claude asked.

“Do you want to hypnotize me?” she said suggestively.

He chuckled. “You’re insatiable!”

“Mmm-hmmmm,” she said, trying to be sultry. Then she laughed. “I’m sorry. I can’t get enough of this. I’ve always been curious, and now I finally get to experience it!”

Claude grinned. “Glad to help! What would you like?”

“Can you turn me into something?”

“Like what?”

“Surprise me.”

What can I do off the top of my head? Claude wondered. This woman is so amazing! Flirtatious, smart, sweet, sexy... what a vixen...

Hmm.

“You ready?” he asked.

“Mmm-hmm.”

“Spellbound angel,” Claude whispered. “Listen to my voice, and relax more and more, deeper and deeper every time we do this together... now focus on my voice and listen to my words, and get ready to share a fantasy with me... imagine yourself as a fox...”

* * *

He counted to three, and told her to wake up. He could faintly hear her stirring through the phone.

“Hey, Claude,” she giggled on the other end.

“Have you got a mirror in there?”

“You kidding? I always make sure I have a mirror whenever I’m going to talk to you,” she said. “I’m looking in it right now.”

“Did it work?” he asked.

“Did it ever! Never expected to see myself as a redhead, though.”

“A wha—?”

“Okay, it’s not red, but kinda rusty,” she explained. “Still, it looks good. I’m not sure how you did it, but it matches my coloring somehow. But why am I talking about my hair? I’ve got these ears... I can hear everything going on in the house... I wish I could show you!”

“Ears?” Claude prompted.

“Oh yeah,” she giggled. “I used to have a headband when I was little that had animal ears on it... this is kinda like that, but, obviously, no headband... they’re pointy and furry and sexy... oh, and I’ve got slitted pupils, I love it!” She laughed. “I’m hot!”

“Temperature-wise?” he asked, deliberately misunderstanding.

“Heehee no, I mean I’m good looking,” she said. “I mean I guess I’m good looking when I dress up and all, but I don’t think of myself like this when I’m just lying here... say, I have black nails, I don’t remember painting them that color... anyway, I was going to ask... ummm... oh yeah, is this the way you see me?”

What would she say to an honest answer, Claude wondered. “Well, I don’t think of you as an animal, if that’s what you mean.”

More laughter. “No no no, I mean, like this, sexy and gorgeous?” He heard movement, probably of her rolling over on the bed.

“Well, you are sexy, I’ve told you that before,” he said.

“Thanks,” she said, and he could hear her smiling. “Now what would be fun is if you were here, then I could pounce on you.”

Claude took a deep breath.

“I’m sorry, I’m not usually this forward,” Angie continued. “But it’s so easy to imagine. I’d crawl over to you and push you down and lick your ears and nibble on your neck. I’d climb on top and hold your hands with my paws, and nuzzle your nose and your chin and your neck. I’d nip on your ear and your shoulder... you’d pet me and caress me...”

Claude stood up and started pacing around the room, trying to stay in control. He felt a stirring between his legs, and his mouth was dry.

“And then we’d roll over,” Angie went on, “and attack each other. I’d rip your shirt off with my claws, and your hands would be all over me, peeling my shirt and my bra off...”

Claude was almost shaking. He hoped to god his brother didn’t choose this moment to knock on the attic door!

“And you’d kiss me, man would you kiss me,” Angie said. “Our lips would meld and we’d be so so close... and we’d start undressing each other.” She laughed some more. “I hope you don’t think I’m a slut or anything, Claude,” she continued. “You’re just so much fun to play with... hey, did you do this to me on purpose?”

Claude had to take a deep breath before he answered. “Well, not exactly,” he said. “But you did say to surprise you.”

More laughter. “I guess I’m surprising both of us!” She adopted a sultrier tone. “I’d love to invite you up to my bedroom, we’d snuggle naked under the sheets and you could caress me, my hair and my back and my tail, whoa good grief I have a tail...”

Claude felt his emotions inside his body like he was a bubbling coffee pot, about to boil over. He gritted his teeth to stop from laughing, for he was afraid he wouldn’t be able to stop once he started.

“Yes, I have a tail, it has rusty-red and creamy-white fur,” Angie went on. “Oh how I’d love to tease you with my tail, and how I’d love to feel your hands on me, stroking my fur... mmmmm! Oh, yikes, my mother’s calling me.” He heard her put her hand over the receiver. “Just a minute, Mom!” she called. “Okay, I’m back, sorry. You’d better turn this off, my mother’s asked me to help her with something.”

Claude nodded, and managed to tell her to sleep. He turned off the fox suggestion, then counted her awake.

“Wow,” her voice came, and she laughed. “I’m so sorry I have to go, that was so much fun!”

“I’m glad you thought so,” he told her. “I hope you don’t think I took advantage of you.”

“No, you didn’t,” Angie said sincerely. “I felt like an actress, almost, like I was being someone else. I didn’t mind at all.” There was a brief pause. “I wasn’t kidding, though. We’d have tremendous fun if you were here.”

Claude closed his eyes. “Thank you.”

“You bet. Talk to you tomorrow, I hope!”

“I’ll look for you,” he promised.

“Good,” she said. “’Night!”

“Goodnight,” Claude replied. He put the phone down, then collapsed on his bed.

He stared up at the ceiling. What a dream, he thought, to have a roll in the hay with this loving, sexy, caring girl. He could imagine it so easily. They’d meet at a party or something, then sneak off to a barn. There would be haystacks all around them and straw on the ground. Holding hands and looking into each others’ eyes, they’d spread their clothes out in a corner and laugh as they tumbled around, naked...

Great, Claude thought. Just great. I’m daydreaming about a girl I’ve never met.

But she’s so great, he thought. How could I not be?

* * *

Claude’s parents telephoned him that evening, and invited him home for a few days. He accepted the invitation gratefully. He had been working at the music store six days a week with only one day off, and his boss had been pressing him to take a vacation. The only problem with going home was the lack of internet access there.

He’d have to let Angie know the next day.

* * *
ayanna:

sorry I can’t talk much longer tonight... you going to be on tomorrow?

Tristan:

Actually, I’m going to be gone next week :(

ayanna:

aww, I’ll miss you :(

Tristan:

Ditto. I almost wish I were staying!

ayanna:

what’s the occasion?

Tristan:

(blush) my birthday.

ayanna:

whoowhee happy birthday!! how are you gonna celebrate?

Tristan:

I’m gonna be visiting my parents.

ayanna:

have a great time!! Think of me :)

* * *

Claude had a fine time going out to dinner with his parents, and visited some friends from high school. They celebrated his 21st birthday at a fancy Italian restaurant. He flirted mildly with the waitress and a few of his old friends.

But he kept thinking of Angie. He was looking forward to talking with her again, to hearing her laugh. He missed her voice; he missed the conversations where they would whisper to each other in the night and touch each other’s hearts on an elemental level.