The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stalking Angie

Part Two

ayanna:

heya!

Tristan:

Hey ayanna :)

ayanna:

(smiles at you) I was hoping you’d log in tonight :)

Tristan:

I’m flattered :) Is there something I can help you with?

ayanna:

well, I hope so... I thought of a request... you got some time?

Tristan:

I can make time :)

ayanna:

good, ‘cause my parents will be gone all night

Tristan:

sorry you have to hide from them (shrugs)

ayanna:

well, hey

ayanna:

you’d freak out too if your parents walked in on you sitting in front of the computer, face a blank stare, having been hypnotized by a guy you’ve never met!

Tristan:

I wouldn’t freak out right away if I were hypnotized. :)

ayanna:

:P

Tristan:

(laughing) Well, I’m staying with my brother for the summer... my parents are in another state!

ayanna:

lucky for you!

ayanna:

I get along fine with my parents... but I don’t think they’re ready to know their little girl’s grown up!

Tristan:

I understand completely!

Claude remembered his parents dragging him off to Sunday school every week for twelve years. His teachers, he remembered, had been on a crusade to keep the kids innocent at any price. Alas for them, his parents had also sent him away to summer camp when he was eleven. In his first week there, he’d learned every dirty locker room joke there was. Camp had dashed any possibility of him remaining innocent of worldly matters, and his Sunday school teachers’ attempts to stick the adult bird back in the egg had all failed miserably.

Didn’t stop them from trying, though, Claude thought.

ayanna:

so I was reading about past life regressions, and how some people think they are just imagined by the regressed subjects...

Tristan:

(nods)

ayanna:

they point to proof that people can be sent into future lives as well and imagine these whole fantasies...

Tristan:

Mmm-hmm?

ayanna:

I want a future progression. :)

Tristan:

Ok, you want to be hypnotized to see your future?

ayanna:

yeah

ayanna:

one part of it. :)

ayanna:

I want to see myself in my wedding dress.

ayanna:

I’ve daydreamed of that my whole life.

Tristan:

We can try it :) Do you want to see the groom, too?

ayanna:

(shakes her head) I don’t want to know who it is. if I recognize him later I’ll probably come on too strong and scare him away!

ayanna:

I just want to see what my wedding day will be like.

ayanna:

oh, and I’ve moved a mirror in here. :)

Tristan:

Not ambitious at all, are you? :)

ayanna:

in my own way. :)

ayanna:

I’m ready if you are.

Tristan:

very well, my spellbound angel.

Tristan:

relaxing deeper and deeper into a trance... your whole body relaxing, your conscious mind falling into a deep sleep... you unconscious mind wide awake, your eyes fixed on your computer screen, focused on my words...

Tristan:

I want you to picture your ideal wedding dress in your mind, ayanna

Tristan:

Think of the most beautiful wedding dress you’ve ever seen... the color, the style, they are all elegant and perfect

Tristan:

Now imagine yourself wearing it... it fits you perfectly... you are wearing the most beautiful wedding dress ever made...

Tristan:

Everything else is perfect... you are made up exactly the way you want... think of the best makeup job you’ve ever had, and this is ten times better...

Tristan:

You are wearing the most beautiful engagement ring you’ve ever seen with a huge diamond... it’s everything you ever wanted... it fits your hand perfectly

Claude tried to think of anything else that went with a wedding dress.

Tristan:

Your hands are done perfectly... if you are wearing gloves, they are the most elegant pair you’ve ever seen... if your hands are bare, you have the best nail job you’ve ever gotten...

Tristan:

Your shoes are very comfortable and very elegant...

Tristan:

Now on the count of three, ayanna, you will open your eyes and come out of trance... and you will see yourself wearing the most beautiful wedding dress ever... and you are the most beautiful bride ever...

Tristan:

By the way, ayanna, you remember what you looked like with very long hair from our last conversation... your hair is that length now... you have long hair down to your waist, and you are wearing it in the most beautiful style you can imagine...

Tristan:

You are seeing yourself on your wedding day...

Claude paused. He had no idea what Ayanna was imagining. Could he get her to describe it to him? She’d probably spend the next five minutes staring at herself in the mirror, and forget about him sitting at his computer a state or two away.

Tristan:

Now on the count of three, you will come out of trance and look in the mirror, but you will also remember how important it is to talk with me... you are eager to tell me exactly what you look like and how you feel...

Tristan:

One, eyes blinking...

Tristan:

Two, emerging from trance in your wedding gown...

Tristan:

Three, wide awake.

Ayanna didn’t reply at first, so Claude went to the bathroom.

Her next message appeared just as he was sitting down again.

ayanna:

Tristan?

Tristan:

I’m here. :)

ayanna:

I wish I could show you this... I don’t want to sit here typing

ayanna:

god, I sound like such a bitch when I tell you I’m too busy to type, ‘cause I’m looking in the mirror

ayanna:

can you call me?

Claude swallowed hard. His brother would have a cow if he ran up his long distance bill. He was supposed to be earning money for college this summer!

His nerves were starting to rattle. Chatroom “hypnosis” was one thing, but he’d done telephone-hypnosis a few times and he knew it worked. He and ayanna had just graduated from online to phone. It was the next step in an online friendship. But this was only the second time they’d spoken! Were they ready?

A girl wanted him to call. How could he not be?

He barely knew what ayanna looked like. Short, brown eyes and longish brown hair... that was all. But he could easily imagine what they’d talked about last time. She would have stared at the screen as he’d typed to her. Her face would have gone blank, eyes staring, as she’d gone into a trance... as he’d hypnotized her.

This fulfilled practically every fantasy he’d ever had.

Tristan:

what’s your number?

ayanna:

716 555 9696

Claude picked up the phone and dialed.

“Hello?” said a soft voice on the other end. It was a little deeper than he’d expected, but still very feminine.

“My name is Claude, I’m calling for Angie?”

“Hi,” came her voice, sounding relieved. “It’s me.”

“How are you feeling?” he asked.

“I don’t know how you do this,” she said. “If you don’t mind, I’m gonna leave the computer and walk over to the mirror.”

Claude grinned. He stood up himself, and walked over to the window, gazing at the city outside. He would have to write a thank-you note to whoever had invented cordless phones.

“Tell me about it?” he asked gently.

“This is everything I’ve ever dreamed of,” Angie said softly. “The skirt bellows around me. It has a train that goes like ten feet behind me...”

Claude felt himself smiling.

“The top half... it’s shining like white silk in white mist. I feel so radiant, Claude. I can see the neckline, it’s conservative but cut low enough to just have a little hint...

“I’m wearing these white gloves that are so comfortable and come up to my elbows.”

“Can you take one off?”

“Umm, okaaay... does it matter which one?”

“The left.”

“I don’t see why, but all right... ooooooooohhhh.... yes, I see my engagement ring! It’s gold, with the most beautiful diamond I’ve ever seen. It’s carved with letters... they read love, and amor...

“I’m looking in the mirror... I’m three years older.”

Uh-oh. “Which is?” he asked.

“Twenty-two,” Angie said softly. “The eyeliner... I have no idea how they did it, because you can barely see it’s there, but it brings out my eyes so well... they’re like topaz...

“Did I forget to mention anything?”

All Claude’s hair was standing on end. He’d have to give her a posthypnotic suggestion to get a webcam! He had no idea what she was really wearing, but this much confidence and grace would make her beautiful and sexy even in torn jeans and a threadbare t-shirt.

“Your hair?” he managed.

He could imagine her staring in the mirror. “My hair is straight down,” Angie whispered. “Right now it’s behind me, but I love the color, love the length... I’ve always wanted to be this beautiful. There, now it’s over my shoulder, it’s long and straight and thick...

“Thank you, Claude, thank you for letting me see this,” she said softly.

“Thanks for letting me call,” Claude told her. “I like your voice.”

“Yours too,” Angie said softly. “Yours too. I was wondering all about your voice since last time we talked.”

“You were?” Claude blushed, even though no one could see him.

“Yeah... I wondered what it would be like to hear you hypnotize me instead of just read it,” she said.

He grinned. “You’re feeling very sleepy, very relaxed...”

He heard Angie make a soft sound like an intake of breath. “Lemme sit down... okay.”

“What?”

“You know what that does to me.”

“Tell me about it?” Claude asked gently.

“Oh gosh,” Angie said, sounding almost embarrassed. “I’m very suggestible. I’ve hidden that all my life. I used to daydream that some guy would come up to me and start swinging a watch before my eyes, then the next thing I knew I’d wake up kidnapped. I used to go to hypnosis shows, but have to leave in the middle because I’d start falling asleep in the audience.”

“And now?”

“Somehow I trust you,” Angie said. Claude thought he’d never heard a nicer compliment.

“What kind of daydreams have you had lately?” he prompted. He could hardly believe he was getting away with this. It was incredible that they’d established such a rapport so quickly, and that it had translated from online to phone already!

“Oh, you know,” she said. “A sexy guy hypnotizes me and we make out... even though he’s a stranger it doesn’t feel like rape, because he makes me want it so bad. I can’t believe I’m telling you this!”

“Your secret’s safe with me,” Claude promised.

“Thanks,” Angie replied honestly.

“You want to share any more typical fantasies?”

Angie giggled. “Well, there’s the one where my dream guy hypnotizes me to think we’re married... so of course, I trust him and believe everything he says... I go away with him and become his love slave.”

Claude swallowed. “You’re sexy, Angie,” he whispered.

She laughed. “Thank you. I never thought I’d tell anyone about that fantasy. I thought it’d be like wearing a t-shirt that said ‘rape me.’”

The only thing Claude could think of was protecting her. “I’d never let that happen to you,” he said.

“I know,” Angie replied, and paused. “Do you want to do it again?” she asked softly.

Claude’s heart skipped a beat. Wow, he barely knew this girl and already she was giving him goose bumps and making him nervous. “Oh, um, yeah,” he said. “What did you have in mind?”

“Something fun.” Angie’s voice sounded flirtatious.

“No special requests?”

“I’ll think of one for next time. One thing, though.”

“What’s that?”

“What color are your eyes?”

Claude chuckled. “Brown, why?”

“Just wondering,” Angie said. “I’m imagining looking into your eyes as you hypnotize me.”

Chills ran down his spine, and he let out a breath. He’d dreamed all his life of a woman saying that to him. “Are you ready?” he asked.

“Mmm-hmm,” came her reply.

“Sleep, my spellbound angel,” Claude whispered. “You are deeply relaxed, Angie, deeply relaxed, safe, calm, tranquil... now I’m going to ask you some questions, and you will answer me, out loud, and clearly... the more we talk the more comfortable you will become, the more relaxed you will be...

“Angie, what’s your most romantic memory?”

“I was in high school,” the hypnotized girl said softly. “My boyfriend and I snuck out for ice cream and walked under the stars. We went by his cousin’s house and watched a movie.”

That sounds fairly routine, Claude thought. Out loud he asked, “What was so romantic about it?”

“He held me as we watched the movie,” Angie said dreamily. “He stroked my hair—I felt so safe.”

Can I get away with this? Claude wondered. He was so nervous he was almost shaking. “What is the room you’re in like?”

“I’m at my desk in my bedroom,” she said.

“Do you have lots of pillows on your bed?” Claude asked, crossing his fingers.

“Yes.”

“Angie, in a moment, I’m going to count to three,” he whispered into the phone. “On three, you will walk to the bed and arrange the pillows so you can sit down comfortably with your back to the headboard or the wall. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” she breathed.

“And you will remain completely focused on my voice,” he added. “One, two, three.”

He heard some rustling around. “Okay, I’m done,” she said.

Claude leaned forward in his chair as the scene unfolded itself in his imagination. “Now sit down on the bed, your back to the pillows... get really comfortable... you ready?”

“Yes.”

“Now sleep,” Claude told her, taking it on faith that what he was telling her was actually working. “Sleep... sound asleep... deep asleep. Now listen to my voice... I’m creating a scene in our imagination, Angie. Imagine me there with you, sitting behind you. You are sitting with your back resting on my chest, my arms are around your waist, our faces are side by side, cheek to cheek... can you imagine this scene?”

“Yes,” she murmured.

“I’m going to count to two,” Claude continued, hoping as he’d never hoped before that luck was with him. “On the count of two you will open your eyes, but you will not be awake... instead, you’re in a dream.

“In this dream I’m sitting behind you, holding you. You’re back in your normal clothes, but you still have long hair down to your waist. You are resting against my chest, one of my arms is around you, the other caressing your hair... do you understand?”

“Yesss,” Angie said dreamily.

“So on the count of two, you will open your eyes and enter the dream, and be convinced that I’m sitting behind you, holding you.” Suddenly he had a panicked thought. “But you will continue talking to me into the phone, you won’t wonder why, it’s like a childhood game, not important. One, two.”

“Mmmmmmmm,” came her happy sigh.

“How are you feeling?” Claude whispered.

“Really comfy,” Angie said contentedly. “You’re really great, Claude.”

The psych major’s heart skipped a beat. “Thanks, but how so?”

“You showed me my wedding dress,” she said dreamily. “I’ve wanted to see that since I was about six. And now you’re so great to come and hold me... I feel so safe with you... I love you.”

Claude nearly dropped the phone.

“Thanks,” he said into the receiver as he fumbled it. “Thanks... it’s my pleasure, Angie, really... you feel my arms around you, my caresses.”

“Mmmm-hmmm,” she said happily. “Oh my god, my parents just pulled in.”

“Uh-oh!” What kind of disaster would happen if they walked in on her?

“It’s all right, I’ll introduce you,” Angie said nonchalantly.

“Listen to my voice,” Claude told her. “Listen, and sleep... three, two, one, sleep, deep asleep, fast asleep. On the count of five, you will wake up, completely out of hypnosis... all hypnotic suggestions are canceled and turned off... your hair is the proper length again... you are the same person you were when you woke up this morning. One, waking up, two, feeling more alert, three, feeling refreshed, four, eyes opening, five, wide awake, stretch.”

“Oh wow,” Angie said in her normal voice. “Wow. That was great!” she started laughing. “Great, so great! Listen, I’ve gotta go.”

“I understand.”

“I’ll see you online, okay? I’ll look for you.”

I’ll look for you too, Claude thought. “Goodnight, Angie.”

“Night!”

Claude put the receiver down on the desk and leaned back into his chair.

Wow, indeed. This was their second time playing with hypnosis together, and she’d said...

But she hadn’t said it as a declaration, he pondered. It was an aside, a simple statement of fact, like the weather. She hadn’t acted like she was saying it for the first time.

And she hadn’t mentioned it when she was fully awake. Maybe she didn’t remember it?

But I do, thought Claude. I do.