The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spy Juni

Juni woke up in the bedroom of her commander Thomas-in the building where she had been taken and hypnotized. She was alone and still sleepy, not to mention naked down to her underwear.

“What happened?", the British spy asked herself. She wondered where she was, and decided to find out. Putting on her clothes, she went to the door and opened it. Stepping out of the bedroom, the spy stepped into an office and saw a handsome young man wearing a nice looking black SS uniform and cap.

“Excuse me,” she said.

“Yes, Juni?", the young man asked.

Juni was surprised. How did this man know her name?

“How did you know my name?” she asked, a bit frightened, “and why was I in that room naked?”

The young man grinned and thought that Juni had forgotten about her experience being hypnotized and controlled. No matter, he would help her remember. The young man turned to her and asked, ‘You don’t remember anything, do you?”

“About what? All I know right now is that I woke up in that room naked. If you’ll excuse me, I’ll be leaving now.”

“Deep sleep, Juni,” he said as she was walking out.

Juni stopped in her tracks when she heard those words. Her eyes glazed over and the young man went to her. He grabbed her by the wrists and told her to kneel before him. The British spy mindlessly did as she was told.

“Can you hear me?", he asked.

“Yes,” she said.

He took out the pocket watch from his drawer again, went back to Juni and began swinging it back and forth in front of her eyes. Her eyes followed it. He swung the watch in front of her eyes and said, “Relax. Relax completely. Watch the watch..watch the watch. Watch the watch. Don’t fight against it. You become so tired and sleepy when you gaze at the watch..so tired and sleepy.”

She watched the watch as he swung it further.

“Watch the watch and relax yourself..relax.”

Thomas nodded lightly and said, “Look at the watch..how it swings back and forth..how it swings back and forth...relax..you feel how you become so tired..so tired. Relax..you feel yourself so tired..so tired and sleepy, but you look further at the watch..back and forth..so tired..and sleepy.”

Juni started relaxing, her eyes tracking the movements of the watch. the commander continued, “You feel so tired..so tired..hear only my voice...only my voice...you want to sleep...to sink in a deep..hypnotic sleep..you are so tired..so tired.”

As Juni was going deeper, Thomas said, “You are so tired..so tired. Your eyelids are so heavy..so heavy. Yes so heavy..you are so tired..so tired.”

Juni’s eyelids were getting heavy as she listened to his voice.

“You will do as I want. You will obey me.”

“Yes, master.”

“As I talk, you are relaxing...falling deeper into sleep.”

Juni started to relax more and more. The hypnosis was trapping her.

“Your eyes are getting heavier and heavier as I talk. Relax, sleep...sleep. You’re getting more drowsy as I speak.”

She was becoming drowsy indeed, and her resistance was fading.

“You sink deeper into this wonderful hypnotic sleep...always deeper..always deeper. It is so nice and relaxing.”

Thomas stroked her breasts and kissed her neck. Then the commander looked into her eyes and said, “Stay asleep.”

“Yes master,” Juni said with her eyes still open.

“Go back into the bedroom and take off your clothes. I will be there shortly.”

The spy did as she was told, and in a few minutes, the SS commander entered the bedroom and locked it. He took off his clothes and kissed her neck again. He held her hand and stroked her arms, causing her to slowly moan in pleasure. Once again, Juni kissed him very passionately, and he answered the kiss in kind. Thomas stroked her breasts and said, “Tell me who you are.”

“I am yours, master.”

While massaging her breasts, he said, “I will snap my fingers and you will have an orgasm. Do you understand me?”

“Yes, I understand you.”

He snapped his fingers, while holding her hand with his left one. After he snapped his fingers, Juni went into her orgasm. Her body twisted and writhed like a snake and she groaned louder and louder. The commander looked at her and snapped his fingers again. Thus the orgasm restarted, displaying the same body movements as before and once again she moaned. During the orgasm, Thomas sucked her breasts and passionately kissed her. Juni felt his kiss and fiercely answered it. Then she took off her underwear and he stroked her vagina, which greatly pleased her. Then they embraced. Her breasts were up against his chest and she kissed his neck, causing him to smile and roll his eyes back in pleasure. Thomas loved the feel of her breasts and not only loved to suck her nipples but also put his face in between her breasts. They were so soft and warm. Juni loved the feel of the commander’s warm tongue making smooth stroked across her nipples, like gentle ocean waves. She stroked his chest with her warm, smooth hands-which brought on arousal from her German lover. She lay on top of him and kissed his chest gently, and slid her lips down his neck, which felt very good to him. He also stroked her legs down to her feet, and grabbed her arms firmly. Juni loved this gesture. It was so sexy to be the captured. That feeling of arousal went through her as his hands gripped her arms and didn’t let go. To her, it was a sexy, helpless feeling that she didn’t want to let go of. Juni closed her eyes and reveled in being captured and enslaved, to be in her master’s hypnotic power. The Briton loved being under his control. Thomas heard and felt her warm breath close to his face. Her breath felt sexy to him.

“Breathe, breathe. Breathe for your master.”

Juni continued to breathe, her sexy breath coming from her sensuous, full red lips. Her lips were close enough for him to kiss, but he didn’t. He’d rather feel her warm breath on his face.

She lay on her belly and he said, “Obey me completely.” Then he stroked and kissed her back. Afterwards, Thomas said, “Sehr gut, Juni. Now spread your legs.”

She spread her legs, which were long and smooth. The commander mounted her and began to lick her skin, his warm tongue once again making smooth strokes.

“More! More!", she cried.

He continued to lick until she cried out in pleasure again. He licked her stomach, which made her nearly cry out in ecstasy.

“Who controls you?", he asked.

“You do, Thomas.”

“That’s correct. I control you, Juni. You love the feeling of submitting to me, and being my hypno-spy. Is that true?”

“Yes.”

“I am your master.”

“You are my master.”

“You belong to me.”

“I belong to you.”

“You will obey.”

“I will obey.

“Very good, my sleepy spy.”

For another hour, the hypno-sex continued. When it was over, Thomas said, “When I count to three, you will awaken and dress. Okay. One. Two. Three.”

Juni woke up and did as she was told. Thomas got dressed as well and went back outside to his office.

It had been a productive morning, for him at least.

* * *

After the war, Thomas released Juni from her “bondage” and she went back to London to live the rest of her life. She died in 2004 at the age of 90, leaving behind 3 small great-great-grandchildren. Juni was buried in London. Thomas escaped from Berlin after the war, and burned his SS uniform in the process. From 1945 until his death at 100 he lived in the U.S. and denied any relationship to the Nazi Party or being in the SS. After his death, he was taken back to Berlin and buried. In 2002, the headquarters that had housed them both is now used as a military building for officers and soldiers, but the bedroom was turned into a war and strategy room.

(In fact one of Thomas’ great-grandsons, aged 30 and not descended from Juni, became a German commander and is the head of the military building-but has no knowledge of hypnosis!)