The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spy Juni

Juni was 26 years old with a British accent and lived most of her life in London. However, everything was not well in her city. Every night the Germans were bombing it, and there wasn’t a night when she could sleep because of the loud noises as well as the bright lights, due to the constant of explosions. Oh, those non-stop explosions! Why couldn’t the Germans quit bombing her city? They were destroying it, and Juni worried that one day it would be nothing but rubble and debris. The young woman was living a nightmare that she couldn’t wake up from-a nightmare that wouldn’t end. Thousands were getting out everyday, either going to the U.S. or maybe even Eire or the English countryside, perhaps. Juni’s friends were urging her to leave as well, but she wouldn’t. London had always been her home. She was born there and hoped to spend the rest of her life there, but the Germans were making it hard for her and the other citizens to live in peace.

One day Juni told her friend Genny, “If only there was a way to stop this war.”

“Well, we’re not surrendering,” Genny said.

“I know, but I can’t stand night after night of constant bombings. Everyday people are getting hurt and killed, and I’m afraid that one day London is going to be nothing but debris and rubble! We just can’t let that happen.”

“Juni, let’s just leave England,” Genny said, “we can go to America, Eire or the English countryside. There’s still hope.”

“No Genny, I’m not leaving. That’s too easy. I’m not going to let them win like this.”

“Juni, there’s noting we can do. If you go to Germany, you could be captured and killed. It’s better for us to just run for our lives. At least we’ll survive.”

“No, I’m not going to take that route. In fact, I’m going to Germany whether you like it or not.”

Genny gasped in horror and exclaimed, “Juni, no! You don’t know what they’ll do to you!”

“I’m going anyway, and don’t try to stop me!", Juni exclaimed.

* * *

A short time later, Juni joined a British spy organization and was off to Berlin, Germany so enough. Her job was to take photos and send them back to the British Intelligence Agency, which she did every day from her apartment. The photos which she had taken were of Nazis on the street. They were just regular Nazis, not the high-ranking ones that she had hoped for. Everyday she managed to get the photos developed, take them to her apartment, put them in an envelope and mail them-without being caught. What made the job tough was having to fake a German accent to hide her thick British one. In fact, she had to do that from the time she arrived in Germany to not only fool people, but for her own safety as a spy. Juni was doing what British intelligence had instructed her to do. Her fake passport also came in handy as well.

What Juni didn’t know, however, was that the Nazis were starting to keep tabs on HER as well. In fact, the SS had eventually obtained some information on her and found out that she was a British spy in Germany, and had also managed to obtain a photo of her as evidence.

Her days were numbered.

* * *

One sunset evening on the street, Juni was in a cafe eating, when two SS men entered. The spy was unaware that they were looking for her until they went to her table with the photograph and one of them asked, “Are you Juni?", showing her the photo.

“Yes,” she said, a little frightened.

“When she said that, one of the SS men grabbed her arm and said, “Juni, you’re under arrest for spying and you’re coming with us.”

“What? What’s going on here?” she asked-confused, and tried to break away from the officer’s grip. The other patrons watched and she exclaimed, “Help me someone! I’m being falsely arrested!” but no one intervened. After an unsuccessful struggle with one of the SS men, she was brought outside and put into a car. Once again, she cried out for help, hoping that someone could rescue her. But again, no one intervened. Then she was driven away.

The SS men took her to a building that served as an intelligence agency, and when they arrived there, one of the men opened the backseat door and pulled Juni out of the car by her arm.

“Ow!", she exclaimed.

“Shut up,” he said coldly.

Juni became frightened and remained quiet. The officer, accompanied by the other one, took her inside the building and into a room where a male commander was standing. The commander was much older than her, 30, she thought, but he was absolutely gorgeous: 6 feet tall, white and clean-shaven with a harsh German accent. Juni was in love with him!

The commander, Thomas, told the SS officer to sit her down in a chair and tie her hands to the back of it. Juni had no idea what was going on. Thomas dismissed the officer. who left the room. They were alone now, and Thomas said authoritatively, “Don’t fight-you’ll tire yourself out.”

“What’s going on?", Juni demanded to know.

“Well, we know quite a bit about you. For instance, we know that you’re a British spy from London, England.”

“How did you know that?", she asked.

“Macht nichts,” Thomas said.

“What do you want with me?”

“Well, you’re a threat to us, with you being the enemy and all, so perhaps I can change your way of thinking.”

“How?", she asked.

“With hypnosis,” he said.

“I won’t let you hypnotize me!”

“You’re not in a position to stop me. I’ve done this before.”

“I’ll fight it.”

“You can try, but it won’t last. We will begin in a moment.”

Thomas went to his desk and pulled out a beautiful, shiny pocket watch from a drawer. The watch hung from a chain, and Juni had never seen anything so beautiful. Thomas started swinging the watch in front of her eyes and said, “Watch the watch. You’re getting sleepy. Very sleepy. Your eyelids are getting heavy. They are drooping. You are feeling so drowsy.”

As Thomas spoke, Juni’s eyelids started to droop and as much as she was fighting it, she couldn’t stay awake. He seized the opportunity and said, “Your eyelids are so heavy, heavier, heavier. You are getting sleepy. Your eyelids are so heavy you can’t keep them open. You are struggling so hard to keep them open. They are irresistibly heavy.”

Juni tried to keep her eyes open by raising her eyebrows, but she couldn’t. Thomas said, “The irresistible heaviness

is all through them. You can’t keep them open.”

Her eyelids were quivering, but she still fought to stay awake. The watch kept swinging and Thomas kept talking. The spy started blinking her eyes rapidly to stay awake. The commander said, “Your eyes are sleepy, very sleepy. Every blink makes them sleepier and sleepier.”

Juni’s eyes were indeed getting sleepier and sleepier with the blinks...and the blinking became slower and slower. However, she managed to hold her sleepy eyes open and Thomas said, “Your eyes are slowly closing.”

Her eyes were slowly closing and he said, “In the future, when I say ‘deep sleep’, you will go into a very deep sleep whether your eyes are open or not. Now, close your eyes and go into a deep sleep.”

When she heard the words “deep sleep”, her eyes closed involuntarily. The commander said, “You’re feeling very relaxed. You will not wake up until I tell you to. You will remain asleep and will also remain under my control.”

“Yes,” she said sleepily.

“Your mind is absorbing everything I say. Open your eyes.”

Juni opened her eyes, which were now glazed-over, without question. The commander said, “You are only paying attention to my voice and nothing else.”

“Your voice and nothing else.”

“Now, look at my lips,” he said softly.

Juni looked at his lips and saw how sensuous and soft they were. She could do nothing but look at them.

“You are...very sleepy...Juni, and it shows in your eyes,” the commander said, in that rough German accent the Briton loved so much, “and now I can easily control you...seeing that I have you in deep hypnosis. All you must do now is watch my lips and listen to everything I say. My voice relaxes you, doesn’t it?”

“Yes,” she said.

“Now listen as my voice takes you deeper and deeper...my lips command you.”

“Your lips command me.”

“Listen to me. You work for us now, as do other British spies that have come before you and have been hypnotized by me. But for now, go deeper in this pleasant, hypnotic sleep in which you feel restful and ever so sleepy. You want to sleep and obey...sleep and obey..obey..obey..obey..obey.”

“Sleep and obey,” she said, watching the words come from his lips.

“You will remember this and know that only I can de-hypnotize you. You will also refer to me as your master. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand master,” she said, and asked “what is your first command?”

“Kiss me,” he said.

The Briton grabbed him and kissed him passionately on his lips, and Thomas responded in kind. He also stroked her breasts and kissed her neck. Afterwards, he said, “You will follow me to the bedroom and we will make love.”

“Yes, I will do that.”

“Good,” said the commander, “let’s go.”

Thus they went into the bedroom and Thomas locked the door behind him.

Juni’s career as a hypno-spy had begun.