The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sorceress and the Kitsune

Chapter 5

Hanako woke up furious and determined to escape. Her mood was not helped by waking up to sunlight streaming in through the window. She had wanted to be up hours ago! Her anger didn’t just stem from sleeping in. It had been building for awhile.

Every day she’d escape, and every day she’d wander through the woods, trying to find her way to civilization, and every evening she’d end up right back at the castle, cold and hungry. She’d eat the bowl of porridge, knowing full well that it would cause her to fall asleep, only to wake up strapped to that table where Vanessa would fiddle with that abacus and insert those needles. She’d have her evening orgasm, then wake up the next day and repeat the cycle.

She still refused to even consider the possibility of becoming a pet.

Her anger propelled her into the woods, even knowing that she’d get nowhere. She was doing it now more to defy her captor then anything else. She was angry at Vanessa for capturing her, angry at the woods for offering no shelter, and angry at herself for being born a Kitsune! Had she been born a regular human, she’d have a normal life! She’d be married, she’d have children by now, and she’d be living in a town, caring for the home and her young ones while her husband worked the fields and stored the last of the autumn harvest. She could go into a church and not be viewed as an abomination. She could have a bed to sleep in every night!

Her anger continued to build and build as she walked, yet got nowhere. Finally it became too much! However instead of going into a fit of rage, her anger popped like a large bubble, and was replaced by resignation and sadness. She collapsed to the forest floor sobbing, her face buried in her hands.

She returned to the castle much earlier then usual. Vanessa was there to greet her. Hanako completely ignored her however. She climbed the tower’s stairs up to her room.

Inside her room, her anger began to build again. She shouldn’t be here in this tower! She should be back in the town, staying at the inn! She should be moving from town to town, finding places to stay for when the snow came! As soon as it snowed, she’d be trapped in the castle. She sure didn’t want to spend the entire Winter here!

She needed to escape, but her prison was unique. The castle itself wasn’t her prison. The gate was never locked. She could come and go pretty much as she pleased. It was just that she had lost all ability to navigate. Her formerly impeccable sense of direction had been destroyed by Vanessa’s magic. Trapped with this sorceress all Winter would all but ensure that the rest of her was eventually destroyed.

So maybe she should try to fight magic with magic.

Kitsunes, being created by magic, had latent magical abilities inside them. There were legends of Kitsunes learning magic. She was in the home of a sorceress. Surely there had to be some spell books around.

And so Hanako focused her time and energy on exploring the castle. She soon learned that the wand she had been hired to steal, didn’t really exist. That room in the basement was empty. Most of the rooms in the castle were empty. However she did find one old book on magic and snuck it back to her room in the tower.

The book had a great number of pages missing, likely lost to time. Other pages fell out as she flipped through them. The binding glue was weak and brittle. Still, incomplete as it was, the book did give her the idea that yes, she could learn what it had to teach. The first thing she learned was that a magical wand need not be anything special. A dried twig, twelve to eighteen inches in diameter, and “as straight as possible” was all that was needed. Wands themselves had no inherent magical properties. They merely served to focus the existing magical abilities already present in the holder.

Her goal now was to find a suitable wand. The sun setting, she ventured out into the woods once more. She acted like she was trying to escape again, but all the while she searched high and low for just the right twig. This being the woods, there were many candidates, and she could afford to be picky. She finally settled on three candidates, all straight, dry, and tapered.

She returned to the castle at twilight. Vanessa was there to greet her as usual.

“I found the river.”

“Then why haven’t you escaped?”

“Just need to build a raft, and you can’t stop me from doing that!”

She studied Vanessa’s face, but got nothing.

“You must be hungry. Come, your dinner is waiting.”

“No thanks. I’m not hungry!”

Vanessa’s eyes widened in surprise.

“Suit yourself. It’ll be there when you do get hungry.”

Hanako slipped by her, the twigs hidden in her bushy tail, and headed for her room.

Even with the missing pages, the book had information on some rudimentary spells for beginners. Hanako skipped ahead, looking for spells to either attack or defend against magic. She wanted to at least find a way to reverse the changes that Vanessa had made to her! Even though she wasn’t strapped to the table, even though the needles weren’t inside her now, she felt that ball of sexual heat beginning to form all the same.

She flipped through the book, growing more and more agitated, trying to ignore the growing need inside her! Finally it became too much for her to ignore. Her hand went between her legs. Unsure what to do, she just started rubbing. It felt good. She rubbed harder, faster. It felt even better! She could feel that familiar buildup...

“Haaaaaaahhhhhh!”

Relief at last! Hanako fell over and reveled in bliss for a few moments. It wasn’t as powerful as Vanessa’s manipulations, but at least the urge subsided. She found herself able to concentrate again.

Hunger didn’t stop her from pouring over the book. She looked for a basic spell to try. Setting one of the twigs on the floor, Hanako tried to make it levitate. No luck. She tried the other twig. No luck. She picked up the twig that she had tried to levitate and used it to try and levitate one of the other twigs.

Still no luck.