The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sorceress and the Kitsune

Chapter 2

Hanako’s world remained black for some time. Eventually awareness began to creep back into her mind. The first thing she became aware of was that she was lying on a surface. It felt like smooth stone, and was oddly warm. The next thing she became aware of was that her arms and legs were spread, and that she couldn’t move them. She opened her eyes. The room was blurry at first. She spotted a figure approaching her.

Lady Vanessa looked at her captured prize. She was lying horizontally. Now that she was waking up, Vanessa used her magic to reposition the table, making Hanako nearly vertical.

“Well, hello there Hanako. I’ve been expecting you...”

The young Kitsune began to struggle. However the iron cuffs that held her were much stronger then they needed to be, and had no give to them.

“Let me go!”

“Hey now... it’s okay sweetie... I know this seems frightening to you, but try to relax. I’m not going to hurt you.”

Vanessa picked up some kind of thing that looked like an abacus. However instead of beads, it had many different types of weird looking jewels strung across it. She set it on a small stone table in front of Hanako. There were five rows of jewels, some cut to look like arcane symbols. She looked at Hanako, and slid a couple jewels on the top row.

“I guess I should tell you a bit about myself, since I know a lot about you, Hanako. As you know, I am Lady Vanessa, practiced sorceress and magician.”

She slid another jewel on the top row of the device that looked like an abacus.

“I’m well versed in magic, both light and dark. Both types of magic have their uses...”

“What is the meaning of this?! What is that thing you’re playing with? Why have you captured me?!”

Vanessa looked at her, then slid another jewel to the left just a little bit.

“So many questions. To begin: I arranged for you to come here. So much easier then hunting you down. This here is a special device I constructed just for you. That’s all you need to know for now. Tell me Hanako, do you enjoy your current life?”

“I’m not telling you anything!”

Vanessa slid all the jewels on the top row of the device over to the left.

“Do you enjoy your current life?”

“Well, I, uh... I have nothing to say to you! Let me go!”

“Hmmm...”

Vanessa made some more adjustments to the top row of jewels, moving some of them back towards the center, leaving others where they were. Hanako started to feel a bit weird. There was a sort of odd... tingle inside her head? Pressure? She couldn’t tell what it was, but it felt weird.

“What are you doing to me?”

“Just answer my questions Hanako, and you’ll be fine. Now tell me, do you enjoy your current life?”

“I... fine! Fine, if you must know, yes I do enjoy my life, well, sometimes...”

“Oh? How so?”

“I enjoy being free for starters! I don’t like being captured and held against my will! I like to run free! To be free! To choose my own path in life!”

“I see, and what don’t you like about your life?”

“That’s none of your business!”

Vanessa moved down to the second row or jewels and slid six of them over to the right. Hanako immediately felt weirder. Her concentration began to drift. Her thoughts felt... mushy... slow to form... It was hard to think now.

“What don’t you like about your life?”

The answers immediately popped up in Hanako’s mind and before she could think about it, her mouth began blurting them out.

“I hate being around people most of the time! They see me as a commodity, as a potential pet, or as someone of use to them! At least if they see me as being useful, I can get food and money from them, but they treat me like I’m an animal! I deserve better then that! I deserve the right to eat every day! I deserve my own home! I deserve to be good at something besides stealing!”

Vanessa smiled at her and leaned forward to caress her cheek.

“So you deserve to be a pet then.”

“No... No I don’t.”

Vanessa’s fingers made their way to the third row of the device and slid a couple jewels over to the left.

“Pet Kitsunes have homes to live in. They are fed every day. They are also trained to be good at various things, all things that you want.”

“I... but... I don’t want...”

“You just said that’s what you wanted.”

“But I don’t want to be a pet...”

Vanessa slid another jewel on the third row over to the right.

“I think deep down inside, you do want to be a pet.”

“But I don’t... I want to be free...”

“Why do you want to be free? Being a pet would make you happier and safer.”

“But I’d be... I wouldn’t be able to make... my own decisions...”

Hanako felt weirder and less focused then she ever had, but she knew that she didn’t want to be a pet, no matter what this lady said. Freedom was better then guaranteed food and shelter.

For just a moment, she regained her focus and looked at Vanessa with intense, angry eyes.

“I would rather die free then live as a pet!!”

Vanessa’s face did not change. She adjusted a couple more jewels, but it soon became apparent to her that she was dealing with a particularly strong willed Kitsune. She watched as Hanako lost her focus and her mind began to drift.

“You’re so confused, Hanako. It’s okay sweetie... I’m here to help you.”

“No... you’re not...”

The sorceress briefly disappeared from Hanako’s view. She returned, holding a polished stone tablet, on which lay thirteen golden needles, each tipped with a sparkling jewel. Vanessa picked up two of the needles, each tipped with a red ruby.

“So now... you’re going to torture me?”

“I can assure you Hanako, you won’t feel any pain.”

She inserted the first needle into the side of Hanako’s head, just behind her eye. It was pushed all the way in, until only the jewel remained visible. The second needle went in on the opposite side of her head. True to Vanessa’s word, they did not hurt. However, the young Kitsune immediately felt weirder and even less focused. She barely registered the four needles that were inserted into her breasts, the four in her stomach, the two in her vagina, and the final one inserted into her clitoris.

Vanessa started adjusting the jewels on the fourth and fifth row of the device. Hanako felt a deep, primal urge build within her. It was the urge to mate. A ball of sexual heat began to grow inside her. She began to pant and moan. Sweat dripped from her glistening skin onto the floor.

“Harrrrgh! Unhhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhhh!”

Hanako’s eyes widened, her pupils contracted, and her heart raced as the ball of sexual heat grew inside her. Never had she felt anything like this! Her body was building towards something! Something wonderful!! She could feel it! Feel it building! Her entire body tensed up, everything inside lining up for some grand event!

Vanessa slid a bright red triangular jewel on the fifth row over to the left. Hanako squealed loudly as she experienced her first orgasm. Her body shook violently as the massive buildup of sexual energy inside her was released! Love juice squirted from her swollen, reddened pussy. Hanako wailed in a raw, primal fashion as the orgasm continued. Drool leaked from her mouth. Her eyes rolled up into their sockets.

The orgasm finally subsided. The young Kitsune lay there, panting and twitching spasmodically. Vanessa removed the thirteen needles. Withdrawn, there were no signs they had ever been inserted. They left no wounds, no blood. Spent and unconscious now, Hanako didn’t register their removal, nor the jeweled collar that Vanessa placed around her neck.