The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Inspired by a one on one RP between me and a friend.

The Sorceress and the Kitsune

Chapter 1

The smell of wood smoke permeated the air of the old inn. The seasons were changing. The red and gold leaves would soon give way to snow and ice. The hour was late. Most of the travelers had retired to their rooms for the evening. Only two figures remained in the dining hall, a sharply dressed man, and a hooded figure.

Hanako lowered her hood, revealing the pair of pointed ears that sat high up on her head. The man nodded, and produced a small bag from his pocket.

“We agree then? Five pieces of gold now, the rest when you retrieve the wand.”

“A day, two at most.” Hanako replied.

The man nodded and walked away, leaving the bag of gold. Hanako grabbed it, covered her ears with the hood, and took her leave.

The life of a Kitsune was either a life of servitude as somebody’s pet, or a life of difficulty and opportunity. Hanako saw a lots of opportunity in thievery, and within a few short years had acquired a reputation of being able to steal anything. With very sensitive hearing, eyes that adapted to the dark much easier then a human’s, a nose that could detect much more then scent, and fast reflexes, her reputation was well earned.

It was also those valuable qualities that made some people hunt and trap Kitsunes. Born wild and free, Hanako had spent at most, a few days in captivity, and that was only to steal something very valuable. She detested captivity, and detested those who were captured and resigned themselves to enslavement in exchange for food and sometimes... companionship. The ones born into it however... didn’t have any say in the matter.

Her task for the evening would hopefully be a simple thievery job. Lady Vanessa, a sorceress of some note, was a collector of magical items. She had in her possession, a magical wand made of solid gold and hundreds of years old. Her current employer was willing to pay her handsomely to retrieve it. He specifically wanted a Kitsune to retrieve it, their noses being sensitive to magic.

Getting to the castle where Lady Vanessa lived was fairly trivial for her. She moved through the forest with skill and ease. The late Autumn air was cold and carried the scent of dead leaves. Hanako could also pick out the scents of various animals, many of them well into their preparations for Winter. Instinct nagged at her to do the same. Thoughts of building a den and creating a storage of food nagged at her, even knowing that she could barter or purchase food and housing.

The castle was perched atop a hill overlooking the forest. It looked abandoned for some time. The stone edifice was weathered. It had seen many winters, over 400 of them if Hanako’s information was correct. The iron gate was open, and looked like it had been open for some time. A small gust of wind did not move it. The castle would be easy to penetrate.

Unknown to the young Kitsune, she was being watched. Lady Vanessa, through the use of her magical crystal mirror, watched as Hanako crept towards her castle. A variant of humans created by magic, Kitsunes were rare, and valuable. They looked mostly human apart from their fox like ears, and the large bushy tail they possessed. They were initially created to be pets, but escaped into the wild centuries ago and began to breed. They didn’t do too well. Having only humans to breed with, the chances of conceiving a child were very slim. The magic imbued into them did not allow for half breeds, nor male Kitsunes. This contributed to the rarity and value of the breed.

Lady Vanessa’s interest in Hanako was not monetary in nature. In spite of the state of her home, she was quite well off in that regard. Kitsune’s were dying out, and the magical formula for producing more had been lost to time. There were many uses in the wizardry community for Kitsune’s, but the shortage of tame ones was becoming a serious problem. To rectify this, existing ones, both wild and tame, were to be gathered and used to breed new stock.

Being young and healthy, Hanako was a prime choice.

A window with an old iron lock was all that stood between Hanako and access to the castle. The old lock didn’t put up much of a fight. She was inside in under a minute. She knew exactly where to go, having memorized a map of the castle’s interior. The wand was located in the basement.

Hanako sniffed the air, looking for signs of magic. There were none, which was a bit odd. This was the home of a sorceress, a place filled with magical items. Yet she detected nothing. She withdrew a dagger from its leg holster and pressed on, carefully but steadily.

Creeping through the dusty rooms, she began to wonder if the place was really abandoned and she had been sent on a wild goose chase. There was also the notion that she was being led into a trap.

It seemed too easy.

She nearly bailed, but decided not to because she couldn’t sense anything. If a trap was lying in wait, she picked up no sign of it. There was only the scent of musty decay, of a place left to the ravages of time. Still she proceed with caution, ready to run at the first sign of trouble.

A long corridor led to the stairs that would take her to the basement. She crept down the hall, ears up and alert, listening for the slightest of noises. Her nose sensed nothing unexpected. However Vanessa watched as the young Kitsune moved into position. Quick as a snake striking, she activated the trap.

The floor fell out from under Hanako. Sets of iron bars fell from disguised slats in the ceiling, preventing her from leaping out of the way. She fell into the pit, landing on a pile of old mattresses. A small vial fell with her, shattering and releasing a gas. Hanako soon became dizzy and disoriented. She made a weak attempt to climb out of the pit, before the gas fully took hold and made her world go black.