The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Snail

Chapter Two

Eleven days later, on the evening of the next full moon, Vanessa began to feel more and more excited and aroused, While Freddy was at work, she cleaned and tidied the flat every day and masturbated several times. She noticed that when she came, her orgasms were becoming increasingly intense, often causing a spasm in her whole body. She also found that she ejaculated an extremely slippery, sweet smelling fluid and that Freddy did the same only more so. On several occasions she found that when Freddy had come directly onto her face that the taste of the fluid was indescribably beautiful and sometimes it even made her come again.

“That’s the way it goes, Babe” was all Freddy would tell her, but she knew that it was probably part of becoming a snail person.

During this time, she had seen Ray and Sharon drive past the flat, clearly looking for her. The Station Assistant must have remembered the destination of her rail ticket. Freddy told her to keep back from the window and all would be well.

Freddy was due home about 6:30PM and Vanessa had prepared a meal for them both and there was a bottle of Champagne in the refrigerator. When she arrived home, Freddy went straight to the bedroom and stripped off and when she returned to the lounge, she was holding a large vibrating dildo which she put on the table. At her invitation, Vanessa took off all of her clothing and walked firmly toward the waiting Freddy. They held each other closely and kissed deeply and soon Vanessa felt Freddy push two fingers into her and gently massage her aroused and enlarged clit. Carefully, she guided them onto the waiting sofa and she lay on her back with her legs wide apart. Freddy went down on her and very soon she came, ejaculating into Freddy’s mouth. Then Freddy kissed her and Vanessa tasted her own cunt juices and felt the other girl’s spasm of delight as she had her orgasm.

When they had eaten, and drunk about half of the wine, Freddy fitted a sheath to the top of the dildo. “It’s snail time, Kid.” she said as she opened the window and allowed the full moon to shine in. During the next several hours, the dildo was used in every imaginable bodily orifice that they had until Vanessa fell back drained and exhausted. She had never been raised to such an extreme height of sexual excitement and was enjoying every moment. Little did she know that she was in for far more before the night ended.

Later, while they were drinking the last of the champagne, Freddy said “In the morning you will find that there have been a few changes to your body, not that there’s a lot wrong with it now! Your breasts will enlarge a little and your nipples will become even more sexually sensitive. Also, I have some information from the Order. There is a late middle-aged couple who have a General Store at King’s Inlet on the coast just this side of the State border about 90 minutes drive from here. They are both snail people and they do not have children of their own. If you want, you can go there and the business will pass to you when you are twenty-one. They believe that all that is needed is someone with energy and imagination for it to be very successful.”

Vanessa’s eyes filled with tears and she asked “What about us?” Freddy was reassuring, “Well, you must find other lovers and I’ll only be a phone call away.”

“Now”, she said, “let’s go and see how good a snail person you are. We have to go and visit Andy, who is a tattooist for your snail tatt. Actually, he’s an industrial designer, but he does tatts for fun. He is the only other snail person for miles; so don’t be surprised what happens. He is expecting us.

They went to the carport, got into Freddy’s car and soon they were on their way. The trip took about 15 minutes, and they drove into a car park of an apartment block in the inner city. Freddy parked the car and locked it and they took the elevator to Andy’s apartment. Like Freddy’s, it was simple and elegant, although a good deal bigger.

Andy was a man of average height and build, about thirty with black hair and blue eyes. There was nothing at all that made him look different.

“So you’re Vanessa,” he said warmly. “Freddy’s told me all about you.” Vanessa blushed and looked down. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to embarrass you. Please come inside.”

The man’s warmth made Vanessa feel more relaxed, and Freddy gave her hand a little squeeze. She knew then that she was in for an exciting night.

While Andy opened a bottle of wine in the kitchen, Vanessa and Freddy took off their clothes. Andy returned with the bottle and three glasses and before he could put them on the coffee table, Freddy put both arms round him and said” I want some prick first, the wine can wait.” They stripped the man, throwing his clothing on the carpet. Vanessa ‘s eyes opened wide when she saw his cock. It was about nine inches long and already fully erect. “Don’t worry Babe, there’s plenty to go round.” She noticed the snail tattoo on his left breast.

He sat on the couch with his legs spread apart. Freddy knelt in front of him, took his cock in her mouth and began to work on it with enthusiasm. Vanessa sat beside him and, not knowing where to start, turned and kissed him. As their tongues wrestled wildly, Andy’s hands rubbed her breasts and her thighs. She could feel the heat in her body and the wetness in her cunt increasing. Andy slipped first one finger and then another into her and started work on her clit. After a few moments, he said “I’m coming, Freddie” and his cock began to jerk and send squirts of his semen into her waiting mouth. He continued to stroke Vanessa’s clit while Freddy put her dripping mouth over Vanessa’s and they shared the glorious tasting jism.

With barely a pause, he pulled Freddy to him and kissed her on the breasts, working on the nipples and aureoles with his tongue. Softly, Freddy guided Vanessa’s mouth onto his cock and slowly she sucked him back to hardness.

Freddy took two cushions off the couch, put them on the carpet and laid Vanessa on them on her back so that her cunt was raised and open wide for entry. Andy moved on to her and slowly slid his cock into her, enjoying the silky smooth fluids that lubricated her. She gave a little gasp as his prick filled her and found that the sensuality she felt was more intense than she had ever experienced. Freddy moved her cunt over Vanessa’s mouth while she kissed Andy, and in this position, slowly at first, but with an increasing speed the three snail people fucked each other. Their climax, which Freddy seemed to be able to control, was simultaneous and breathtaking. Vanessa had never, in her wildest dreams, imagined that she could be taken to such heights.

They stopped briefly for a glass of wine, Freddy and Vanessa changed places and they repeated the process.

They had a short rest, and Andy said " Have you ever tried anal?”

“No”, Vanessa replied, " I’ve always been scared it might hurt.”

“Not with the lubricant that we have all over us. I can promise that you will love it.” he said with a knowing smile.

Freddy placed a third cushion on the other two and Vanessa knelt over them, her excitement overcoming her fear of the unknown. “Spread you legs as far as you can” Freddy advised. Andy went behind her and placed the tip of his cock on the brown bud of her anus and pressed it in lightly. Vanessa flinched and tightened her sphincter. Freddy looked into her eyes and said “Just relax, Darling, just let it happen.” The effect was immediate and she felt Andy’s prick slide easily into her rectum. The sensation was so strong that she nearly came. Andy did not move his prick for about 30 seconds and then he started fucking her with short, slow strokes. Vanessa was moving with him. Her whole body felt as if it being taken to the pinnacle of pleasure and she began to laugh, cry and moan at the same time with pure joy. Andy slowly increased his speed, and Vanessa kept pace with him. Then he slowed as he started to ejaculate, she felt each spasm of semen as it was driven into her rectum. She had

her best orgasm of the evening, an evening that was already orgasm filled. “You can do that to me any time you like” she panted to him as she struggled to regain her breath.

A little later, Vanessa noticed that she was covered from head to foot in her own and every one else’s juices that looked very like the snail slime that assists its movement. It stuck to her skin and did not rub off onto her clothing or the cover on the couch. She was not alarmed as its feeling of extreme sensuality was pleasant and she was curious as she felt that this was part of being a snail. She decided that she was not so much a snail person: she had become a snail in human form, like Freddy and Andy. The knowledge pleased her immensely.

She was still covered in the slime later on, when Andy tattooed her with a small snail on her left breast. There was one more surprise. Freddy hugged her tight, kissed her passionately and then kissed her new tattoo. Instantly, it was healed and Vanessa looked down on it with surprise and pride.

“There’s no going back, now.” Freddy told her.