The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Snail

Chapter One

Vanessa had always liked snails. She never fully understood why, but she felt attracted to these slow creatures that everyone else seemed to hate with a passion.

When she was ten years old, her father announced after tea one evening, that he going to kill as many snails in his garden as he could find, so she headed straight for the garden and hid all those that were in sight. From that day on, whenever she saw a snail, she would always try to make it safe.

Her father, who she loved dearly, died suddenly when she was sixteen and her mother re-married about eighteen months later. Her stepfather was a wild and often brutal person who constantly seemed to be in some sort of trouble. Vanessa’s brother turned nineteen and told them that he was leaving to take a traineeship in another state and moved out. From that time, she felt uneasy and uncomfortable whenever she was alone with Raymond, her stepfather and would avoid him when her mother was not around.

When she was eighteen, she arrived home from work one afternoon to find Raymond drunk and her mother away doing some shopping. As soon as she walked through the front door, he grabbed her and tried to kiss her. She struggled from the embrace, but he lunged after her, punching her on the side of the head, ripping her blouse and bruising her breast. She evaded him again, ran to her room and locked the bedroom door. He wrenched at the locked door handle then thumped his fists on the door while he swore at her and shouted that all he wanted to do was “Show her what a real man could do”.

Vanessa was an attractive girl of medium height and build with light brown hair. She played netball and was a better than average student. She had started work as a trainee with a local retailer and was planning to complete a commerce diploma as a part time student. She was not a virgin, although most of the sexual encounters that she had been involved in with both sexes were less than satisfactory, the thought of screwing a drunken clown like Raymond filled her with disgust.

Her mother, Sharon, returned home about two hours later to find Raymond in a drunken stupor on the sofa. When Vanessa told her what had happened, Sharon looked at her in horror and disbelief “You’re making this up. Ray isn’t like that, you’re just jealous and trying to cause trouble!”

Vanessa, in tears, pleaded with her but to no avail so she returned to her bedroom, devastated at her mother’s lack of support. She locked the door again and hastily packed a bag. She waited until about 9:30 until Raymond and Sharon were asleep and crept quietly to the kitchen, where she emptied the jar that contained the housekeeping into her pocket and left through the front door heading toward the Railway Station, about ten minutes walk distant.

The Station Assistant sold her a ticket for a station three suburbs away, and she boarded the train still shaken, but with a sense of relief.

Vanessa knew that she had about $3500 in her bank account and the house keeping added another $246, so she had no immediate money problems. Her main concern was that Raymond and Sharon would find her and try to bring her home.

She alighted from the train, crossed the road, walked down the street past several late night shops and was inexplicably drawn towards an all night diner. On the way, she noticed three snails on the footpath, so she picked them up and put them gently into the nearest garden.

The diner was clean, but dimly lit and there seemed to be about half a dozen people inside. Vanessa suddenly felt hungry, so she ordered herself some coffee and a sandwich, telling the waitress that she was waiting for her boyfriend who would be there in a couple of hours.

She used the time to make a plan. There was no way that she would go home, so she decided that she would head for the North Coast and try to make a fresh start there, for anything would be better than putting up with Ray’s brutality and her mother’s disloyalty.

At 1:30AM, she and the Manageress were the only people in the diner. The Manageress, a young woman who appeared little older than she was and who said her name was Freda, (call me Freddy for short) was ready to close for the night.

“It looks like you’ve been stood up, Sweet.” She said gently. Vanessa looked up directly into her eyes and had a feeling of trust. “Its not my Boyfriend, it’s Family. My Stepfather tried to rape me and my Mother won’t believe me.”

The strain of the day was becoming too much for her and Vanessa began to cry. Freddy put her arm around her and asked, “Do you have anywhere to stay? If you haven’t, I’ve got a sofa bed you can use.” She accepted with relief and gratitude.

Between her sobs and sniffles, she told Freddy what had happened. “Some men are like that—they’re nothing but animals.” Freddy took her hand and squeezed it gently and Vanessa felt a slight thrill run through her and she knew that she must follow Freddy.

Freddy’s flat above the diner was simple, clean and furnished tastefully. Vanessa sat on the sofa while the older girl fixed drinks for them both. Vanessa’s was a stiff one with a mild sedative slipped into it. She drank it quickly.

Freddy told her to relax, because she was quite safe in the flat. “Do you want me to help you to relax? I’ve got a sure fire way of making you unwind.”

Without waiting for a reply, Freddy took Vanessa’s shoes off, sat her on the couch and turned the light down to a dull glow.

“Concentrate on the light as hard as you can.” She said softly, “Concentrate very hard and take some deep breaths. All you can hear is my voice, concentrate on the light. I will count back from ten, and by the time I reach five, your eyes will be shut, but you will still see the light and you will hear no other sound but my voice. Ten, nine eight,—” She gently massaged the girl’s neck as she spoke.

When she said “Five”, Vanessa was in a trance and Freddy was ready to take her deeper. She turned out the light and said to Vanessa “Open your eyes. Can you still see the light?”

“Yes” Vanessa said quietly

Freddy continued by telling her that she would slowly make the light brighter and as she did, Vanessa would go into a deeper and deeper hypnotic state.

“What would you like to do, Vanessa?” Freddy asked, “I think you need to be loved?”

“Yes” she said “I need someone to hold me tight and love and comfort me”

Freddy sat beside her and put her arm around her and gently turned her around to face her. Freddy drew her close and kissed her lightly. Without thinking, Vanessa opened her lips and soon their tongues were snaking in and out of each others mouths. She felt Freddy’s hand slipping up her back and releasing her bra and freeing her breasts. She removed her tracksuit top, feeling a heightening liberation and arousal. Before Freddy transferred her attention to the younger woman’s erect nipples, she put a necklace over her head and around her neck and then began sucking, teasing and gently biting at her breasts and nipples, exciting Vanessa to fever pitch. She reached down, and undid her jeans, and slipped them and slipped the dripping panties off and let them drop to the floor. “Lets get it on, Babe” Freddy said as she removed her own clothes and let them fall beside Vanessa’s.

Vanessa was now fully under Freddy’s thrall, the effect of the brandy, the sedative and hypnosis removed any inhibitions she might have had. Freddy began massaging the inside of her thighs, slowly moving up to the pussylips of her wet cunt. As Vanessa turned her attention to Freddy’s breasts she noticed a small tattoo of a snail on her left breast, she felt her clit being softly pinched and caressed and with a long moan, she came.

“That was wonderful, Freddy. Do some more to me” she gasped.

Obligingly, Freddy moved down to the edge of the sofa and spread Vanessa’s legs wide apart. She did not offer any resistance when she felt the warm breath on her cunt followed by the gentle licking and sucking on her clit. Soon, she was covered in Freddy’s saliva and her own juices making her as slippery as she had ever been. With a shudder and a cry, she came again.

Later, Freddy showed her how to return the favour and by 7:00AM, they fell asleep in each other’s arms, satisfied beyond all measure.

Vanessa awoke at 12:30 to the aroma of coffee and food being cooked and found that she was ravenously hungry.

It was then that she looked at the necklace that Freddy had placed around her neck and saw that it was a simple chain with a silver snail on it. As Freddy came into the room with coffee and pancakes for them both, she said” What’s with the snails Freddy?”

“Eat first Babe, and then we’ll talk. All will be revealed.” she replied.

When they had eaten, Freddy began by saying " As soon as you walked into the Diner, I knew that you were a snail person. Don’t ask me how or why, because I don’t know. You seemed to have snail person in lights all over you.”

“What’s a snail person?” asked Vanessa, her voice wavering with curiosity.

“I don’t fully understand myself, as there are not a lot of us, probably not more than two to three hundred that we know about in this country, and a few more that we have not identified, but I do know that when we are in trouble or danger, we are protected and nurtured by the Order of the Snail. My guess is that you were guided to my Diner, but if I was away you would have gone on until you found another snail person, who also would have recognized you. There is very little formal organization. The main and only rule is that we look after and protect each other. Don’t take the necklace off until the next full moon and by then you will be a member and have the same rights, protection and privileges as the other men and women of the Order. One of these is that you will be able to enjoy an incredible sex life; you can expect levels of sexual arousal that is far beyond what you could normally achieve, and at the same time, arouse your partner to similar levels. Like a snail, any fluid that your body discharges will be extremely silky and slippery and will only excite you and your partner. This is why we call ourselves snail people. Unlike a snail, it tastes like nothing like anything else in the world. These body fluids, especially those from our sexual organs are most important in the great sensuality that we have. Both male and female snail people can indulge in continuous sex for hours on end without loss of performance. Another of the simple rules is that you should use a condom with every male who is not like us, but it is unnecessary with snail people as you can decide whether you are fertile or not and we do not catch or transmit STD’s. A few have stronger powers than others. I must confess that I have used my power of mind control on you, not that you needed it very much and will never need it again. Snail people are unique, and you will just know when they are around. If you are in any doubt, wear the necklace outside your clothing and it will shine as if it has just been polished. If you lose it, don’t worry, it is of no use to anyone who is not a snail person and another pendant will come your way within four days, but you will still be protected. There are lots of other things that you will discover, like pheromones to arouse, cool or control people”

Vanessa was dumbfounded. “I don’t know what to say, or even if I believe all of this. It’s amazing! The only thing I can confirm is that I have always liked snails.”

“Well there you go. Tell you what, Lover. I know already that you have just begun your journey and our time together on this occasion, is short. I also know that you are Bi, not Butch, so there will be many exciting ways to use the Power of the Snail. For example, when the power is fully developed in you, you can see into peoples’ minds and control them with hypnosis. That will be in about ten days, so stay here, and stay out of sight in case your parents come looking for you. Even if they do find you, there is not much that they can do, and anyway, we can both do without the drama. In the mean time, we’ll have fun and then you can try yourself out”

“Yes, I think I’d like that.” Said Vanessa and put her arms around Freddy and kissed her mouth eagerly.

They rolled back on to the sofa and laughing and giggling, they made love again.