The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Signs

Chapter 23 — Sagittarius

Sage yawned as she extricated herself from Tara’s and Missy’s tangled arms. The two of them were still fast asleep although Sage had the idea that they wouldn’t be that way for long, but for now, she was willing to let them sleep.

The young woman pulled herself out of bed and pulled on her panties. She was hungry and while she was sure she could have gotten either of the two girls to go and get her what she wanted, sometimes, there was just a kind of pleasure of getting up and going and getting it for yourself.

She’d pulled the door to the refrigerator open and she was still standing there when there came a knock on her door.

That, in and of itself was enough to surprise her. First, it was still early so just who the heck was coming and knocking on her door at this hour, but what really surprised her was that until the knock had come, she had no idea that anyone was there.

At first, as her powers had first manifested themselves, she’d been a little tentative in using them but as her hold over Tara had become more established, it had almost been a natural thing to use her abilities more and more and the more practiced she became at controlling minds, the easier it became to do exactly that, so the fact that someone could come up to her door without her even realizing that there was a person there was enough to surprise her.

Her mind reached out, trying to read the mind of the person on the other side of the door, but she read nothing. No, she corrected herself. That wasn’t exactly right. There was something there, but it was like nothing she’d ever felt before. It was almost as if, well the best way to describe it was like a muscle. Other people’s minds were soft and easy to enter. This one was hard and seemingly impenetrable.

Sage went to the door. She had no intention of opening it but she was curious. She wanted to see who was on the other side.

“You can open the door, miss,” the man said. “I promise, I won’t bite.”

Sage stepped back from the peep hole. How the hell did he know she was there?

“Really,” the man said. “I won’t bite but I have a proposition that would be of mutual interest to us both.”

“I’m not dressed,” Sage said softly.

“I’ll wait.”

So the man on the other side of the door couldn’t read her mind, Sage thought. Somehow, that made it a little less worrisome but in the next moment, she was thinking something else. Maybe he could read minds and he just wasn’t saying.

She might not be able to get inside his mind but she could tell the man was waiting. Just waiting. Nothing else.

“Hold on,” she said through the door.

The man said nothing but Sage was sure he was still there. She had the feeling he wasn’t going to go away that easily.

The girl sighed and went back into her bedroom. Tara and Missy were still asleep on the bed so Sage grabbed a skirt and a top and headed back out. It didn’t take that much to get herself dressed and then once again, she looked out through the peep hole.

The man was still there.

“How do I know I can trust you,” she said.

“You could always look in my mind and see,” the man said.

He knew. He knew she could read minds but did he know she couldn’t read his?

“This isn’t the most convenient way to hold a private conversation,” the man said, “but if you want to do it this way, we can do it in front of all your neighbors.”

Put like that, Sage suddenly found herself more inclined to open her door. She really didn’t want her neighbors knowing her business, but still, she didn’t open the door right away. “How do I know I can trust you?”

“You can trust me. I promise.”

Yeah, of course he’d say that, Sage thought, but she was curious. She really did want to know what he had to say so she opened the door and she let him in.

He was shorter than she’d thought he was. He was barely taller than her and Sage didn’t consider herself overly tall. He was also slight of build so he hardly appeared all that threatening right up until the moment when he pulled out his gun.

“I thought you said I could trust you.”

The man shrugged. “I imagine you tell that to lots of people,” the man said, “and we both know that what you say is not entirely true, is it? You should have known better, but if it’s any consolation, I’m not here to hurt you. I’m here because there’s someone who wants to talk to you.”

“Yeah, who?”

“I’m not at liberty to say right now. Let’s just say that I think you will find the conversation most enlightening.”

“How’d you find me,” the woman grumped.

The gun never wavered as the man took out another device, a device that looked suspiciously like the tracking devices that Sage and her team used when they were out hunting. “Quite easy when you have something like this,” the man said.

“Where’d you get that?”

The man smiled even as he put the device away. “I’m afraid I’m not at liberty to say right now,” the man said. “Let’s just say that we’re better connected than you might think we are.”

“Who’s we?”

The man smiled again. “That’s a question you’re going to have to ask of my mistress. Now, if you’ll get your friends.”

“My friends?”

“The ladies you have in your bedroom.”

“There’s no one in my bedroom.”

The man shook his head. “That’s not true. You know it and I know it. There are two women in your bedroom. If you want, I can tell you their names.”

Sage shook her head. The man wasn’t bluffing. She was sure of that. He knew who was in her bedroom. “What do you want them for,” she asked.

“The mistress didn’t tell me and I didn’t ask. She just said to bring them with you.” Sage was still thinking about it when the man opened his jacket. “The mistress said I could use this if you didn’t cooperate.”

Sage recognized the device that was clipped to the man’s belt. It was a neural inhibitor, just like the one she had in her purse. “Where’d you get that,” she said tersely.

“Again, that’s a question you’re going to have to ask of my mistress, but the question is, are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way. It’s up to you.”

Sage looked at the neural inhibitor. They’d had those used on them while they’d been in training and she didn’t really want to feel that again.

The man seemed to hold all the cards so there seemed to be no point in arguing. “We’ll come along,” she said.

The man nodded knowingly. “Excellent,” he told the woman. “I do so hate it when people fail to act according to reason. Now if you would please wake the others, then the four of us can be on our way.”

It wasn’t all that hard to wake the others and rather than have to answer any questions, Sage simply compelled Tara and Missy to get themselves dressed and to follow her without any questions.

The smallish man looked up when the three women returned and he gave the three of them a nod. “Ready so soon,” the man said. “Excellent. I do so appreciate promptness and I know my mistress does as well.”

Sage could care less what the man wanted or what his mistress wanted. She knew that regardless of what the man had said, none of what had happened was under her control.

The man led the three of them to a large, black limousine. The four of them climbed inside and then the car left on its own.

The windows were tinted. That was hardly a surprise in a car as big and as opulent as this one was but what was a surprise was that the windows not only prevented someone from seeing in but they prevented those inside from seeing out. Obviously, Sage thought, someone didn’t want the people inside to see where they were going.

The ride didn’t take long. Certainly not long enough for them to have left the city, that was for sure, but the ride was so smooth that Sage wasn’t sure how fast they were going. Certainly the car had come to a stop a few times but that much was expected. Still, had they gotten up to highway speeds or had they always stayed at a more sedate pace? Sage just didn’t know.

And then the car had come to a stop. “We are here,” the man said and with that, he opened the door.

They were in an underground parking garage but wherever they were, there was no other car except for the car they’d been riding in.

The man nodded at an elevator. “Your future lies in there,” the man said.

“You’re not coming,” Sage asked.

The man shook his head. “My mistress said no. Now you must go.”

For a moment, Sage thought about saying no but the man seemed to know a hell of a lot more about what was going on than she did and he still held all the weapons. No, if she were going to have fought him, she should have done it long before then. She shrugged and she left the car and Tara and Missy followed her, and together, the three of them walked to the elevator.

There were no buttons on the inside and the elevator started to rise as soon as the women were inside.

When the doors finally opened, the three women were looking out onto a richly decorated lobby.

Follow the hallway down to the right, a voice said, and you’ll find me soon enough.

It took Sage a moment to realize that only she had heard the voice.

I am a patient woman, the voice in her head said, but my patience is not unlimited. I would suggest you start to move.

“Come on,” Sage said. “We have to go.”

“Where are we going,” Tara asked.

“You’ll see soon enough,” Sage said brusquely so that she didn’t have to address the fact that even she didn’t know where they were going.

The voice was right. Following the hallway down to the right led to another turn which ended in a set of double doors.

“You may enter,” the voice said.

Sage entered and there in the room was the owner of the voice. The girl laughed when she saw Sage. “Does my appearance surprise you,” she said.

Sage wasn’t sure what to think. The girl was simply that, a girl. Older than her, sure, but not that much older, and from all outward appearances, not all that threatening either.

The girl just laughed. “I like to cultivate the innocent look,” the girl said and that was when Sage realized that the girl had read her mind. “People tend to drop their guard when they think they’re talking to ‘just a girl’, know what I mean?”

Sage nodded.

“So what about it? Are you going to lower your guard?”

It was a test. Sage knew that, and it was a test that couldn’t be answered with words. It was a test that could only be answered with instinct.

“Very good,” the girl said. “You wavered a little but you kept your guard up. I’m impressed. Of course, you should know that I’ve broken minds much more powerful than yours.”

Probably true, Sage thought, if the girl really was in control of all this. She probably did have a greater control of her mental powers than did Sage but still, that didn’t mean Sage was going to give in.

The urge was incredible, to climb up onto the bed and to slip between the girl’s legs. To let her tongue play against the girl’s clit. To feel the taste of her juices. Sage gasped as her pussy came at just the thought of it.

And as quickly as the thought had come, it was gone, and Sage gasped at the loss of it.

The girl laughed. “I told you. I’ve broken minds more powerful than yours.”

If that was any sort of indication of the power the girl could exert, then Sage had to agree it was possible, but she was still going to fight it.

And then the feeling was back again, and this time, nothing was going to make it go away.

“You’re not going to fight me, are you,” the girl said.

Sage shook her head. She knew it was wrong but she just couldn’t help herself. She had to get between the girl’s legs. She had to eat her pussy.

“I know what you want,” the girl said.

Sage moaned as the girl opened her legs. Oh God. She wasn’t wearing any panties. Oh God. She looked so good. Oh God. She looked so fucking great.

“You want this, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

Sage was surprised. That response hadn’t come from her. She’d wanted to say it and in fact, she would have said it. She would have said it gladly but something had stopped her from speaking so the response hadn’t come from her.

“Well if you want this,” the girl said, “then I think you better come and get it, don’t you.”

It was Tara stepping forward. It was Tara mounting the bed, and it was Tara sliding between the girl’s legs. It was Tara that was going where she ought to be. Sage was outraged. How dare she? That was her that was supposed to be there. That was her that was supposed to be between the girl’s legs.

And yet, when she tried to stop her, nothing happened. She had absolutely no control over her slave.

The girl on the bed moaned as Tara’s tongue found its spot. “Mmm yeah,” she told the other woman. “Yeah, do that. Lick me there.”

Sage just stood there and raged as her slave took her spot between the girl’s legs. Not only was her mind completely frozen but her body was, too, so all she could do was stand there and watch as Tara continued to lick.

The girl moaned again. “Oh fuck, you’ve taught her well, and just think about it, not all that long ago, she didn’t even think she liked girls.”

If Tara had heard anything that was being said, she didn’t say anything.

“So I’ll bet you want to be of service, too.”

Sage nodded enthusiastically. Even if it was only that, it was the first time she could do anything in quite a while and she was glad that at least she could do that.

“So be it then. You’ve got your wish.”

Sage gasped as wave after wave of self-loathing crashed down over her body. She hated herself. She was worthless. She was worse than worthless. She was scum.

She looked down. What was she doing here? She didn’t belong here with all these great people. She was scum. She polluted the room by her very presence. If she’d been allowed to, she would have run away but something held her where she was so the best she could do was to look down and hope no one noticed how utterly worthless she was.

But of course they did. They were so much smarter and better than she was. They were all so beautiful and she was so ugly. She hated herself. She wished she could just crawl away and die.

And suddenly, she found herself on her knees. She wasn’t even sure how that had happened. It just had but somehow it just felt so right to be here on her knees and to show everyone just how worthless she knew she was.

“So you thought you could control me,” a voice said.

Sage knew that voice but she refused to look up. She didn’t deserve the honor of looking up.

“Look at me,” the voice’s owner said. “Look at me when I’m speaking to you. So you thought you could control me?”

Sage looked up at Missy.

“You are so pathetic.”

Missy was right. She was so pathetic.

“But I’ll bet there’s at least one thing you’re good for, isn’t there?”

Sage couldn’t say anything and fortunately for her, she didn’t have to.

“Lean your ass back,” the girl said and Sage did as she was instructed.

“Put your head back. Look up.”

Again, Sage did as she was told to do. She knew Missy was advancing on her but she knew she dared not even try and sneak a peek at her.

“So you thought you were better than me. Well, I’ll show you.”

Sage didn’t know what Missy was talking about. She most definitely didn’t think she was better than Missy but then Missy wasn’t about to sit around and wait to hear for what Sage might have to say because in a matter of moments, Missy was moving in and she was straddling Sage’s face.

“Here you go,” she said even as she pushed her pussy down on the other woman’s mouth. “Here you go. Eat this.”

And Sage did, her tongue eagerly pressing up against the other woman’s clit. She needed to do this. She knew she was worthless but she needed to show just how useful she could be.

“Oh yeah,” Missy moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Eat me. Eat my pussy.”

Sage moaned to herself. She knew she really couldn’t be doing that good a job but she’d do the best she could to make the other woman cum.

“Oh yeah,” Missy moaned. “Oh yeah. Show me that you want it. Show me how much you want to make me cum.”

Of course, that was what she was doing wrong. She shouldn’t have had to be told what to do. She should have known it on her own but she was just too stupid to know these things.

“Oh geez, you’re going to make me cum. Oh geez. Lick me. Lick me.”

Don’t screw it up now, Sage told herself. She was finally going to do something right so don’t screw it up now. Of course, knowing her, she thought, she probably would screw it up.

“Oh fuck,” Missy groaned. “Oh fuck,” and suddenly, her pussy was cumming.

And Sage lapped away at her cunt. She could have done better. She was sure of that, but she’d done the best she could.

And suddenly, her self-esteem was back again. Suddenly, she wasn’t the worthless shell of a hulk that she’d thought she’d been just moments before and suddenly, she was hearing the other woman’s thoughts inside her head.

You see how it is, the other woman’s thoughts said. You see how it is. You can be whatever I want you to be.

Why are you doing this to me?

Was that a laugh she heard in her mind? I’m doing it simply to show you that I can.

But why?

Because I want you to know what I can do. Because I want you to do my bidding without question.

But why me?

Isn’t that obvious? You and your little band are way overmatched. You have to know that by now. You think you can hunt the likes of someone like me? That is funny.

Still, I keep my control because I keep control of others like me. As long as they do what I want, I let them continue to do what they want, but if they try and go up against me ...

Suddenly, Sage felt cold and alone. Even with a room full of people, she felt as if she wasn’t a with them. She was alone.

I can make anyone feel this way, said the voice in her head. You still have the powers. You just are too afraid to use them. Go ahead. Try it.

Sage wanted to. It wouldn’t take much. Just a little push. Just a little something to show she could still do it, but ...

But she was scared. She’d fuck it up, she told herself. Better not to do anything at all because anything she did was liable to just make things worse.

There was still a part of her that knew that she was being controlled, but so what if she was. She just couldn’t shake the feeling that all she was was a worthless, little cunt, so what did it matter if someone was controlling her. In fact, as insignificant and as worthless as she was, she should feel glad that someone cared enough to take the time and effort to control her worthless, little mind.

Well, care might be too strong a word. Why should anyone care about her, but still she was glad, glad that she could be of use to someone. At least it gave some little shred of meaning to her otherwise worthless life.

Suddenly, she was back again. I could take those feelings and make them permanent, said the voice in her head, or I could do something else.

God damn, Sage thought. She’d had enough of this bull shit. She really had to get out of here. She had to go and get herself fucked by a nice, hard cock.

Well, maybe not just one cock, she thought. One was never enough. She needed to get fucked over and over again. She was such a slut, and she liked it. As soon as she was done here, she was going to have to go out and get herself a cock or two to fuck.

Wait a minute. That wasn’t ... that wasn’t right. She ... she ... oh crap, it was so hard to think straight when what you really needed was a cock to fuck.

Kind of hard to think straight, said the voice in her mind. Kind of hard to think straight when you’re such a little, fucking slut.”

Slut! What a great word, Sage thought. God, she loved being a little, fucking slut.

Wait a minute. That wasn’t right. That wasn’t what she was.

But that wasn’t right either. She was a little, fucking slut and she couldn’t wait to get a cock between her legs.

Kind of hard to think about controlling other people when you can barely control yourself.

That was it, Sage told herself. That was the key. She had to control herself.

She heard the laughter in her mind as she tried once more to reassert her control over herself and her needs came back even stronger. She needed to find a cock to fuck. She needed it bad.

You think you can resist me, the voice in her mind said. You should know better.

Suddenly, Sage’s mind was back again.

“You see how it goes,” the girl on the bed said. “Either you’re with us or you’re nothing at all but if you’re with us, you’re with us all the way. Do you get that?”

Sage nodded.

The girl smiled. “I think you’ll understand that I’m going to want a little something more from you than just the stupid nod of the head.”

What was she talking about, Sage wondered, and then in next moment, she felt it.

The best way to describe it was like water flowing in through some breach somewhere, water flowing in and filling up some vessel, water flowing in and drowning the person inside, only it wasn’t water that was flowing in and the vessel that was being filled was the space between her ears.

Sage tried desperately to plug the breach but the water kept coming. It drenched her and it threatened to drown her and Sage knew that was exactly what it was meant to do.

Sage fought desperately to keep the water out but she had nothing to hold the water back and the water kept coming and she knew what was happening. She was drowning.

She was under water.

She couldn’t breathe.

She was drowning.

She was dying.

Only she wasn’t dying, at least not exactly. She could breathe again but now there was something else, something new, something that hadn’t been a part of her before, something that was changing her.

“I think you know what I want of you,” the girl was saying.

Sage knew exactly what the girl wanted of her but she was loathe to give it to her. There was one word that kept going through her mind. Surrender. Surrender. Surrender.

“You know you want to do it,” the girl said.

She couldn’t, Sage told herself. She couldn’t.

“You know you’re going to do it.”

Without even realizing she’d done it, Sage had taken a step closer. Surrender. That word kept echoing in her mind. Surrender.

“Look at my pussy.”

Sage did and immediately realized her mistake. The word was even louder in her mind. Surrender. Surrender. Surrender.

“You can’t look away from my pussy, can you? My pussy makes you so wet.”

The girl was right. She couldn’t look away and her pussy was so fucking wet.

“You know what you have to do.”

Surrender.

“You know what you want to do.”

Sage whimpered. She knew what she wanted to do.

“All you have to do is to give in to your desires.”

All she had to do was give in to her desires.

“You’re only hurting yourself by making yourself wait. You know what you have to do.”

She knew what she had to do. She had to surrender.

But it was so hard. She didn’t want to do that, but it would feel so good. It would feel so good to surrender. Hell, even the word sounded so seductive. She wanted to surrender. She wanted it so bad.

“You know you want it so just do it.”

Oh God, it would be heaven to slide herself in between the girl’s legs. She knew she wanted it. All she had to do was surrender.

The girl’s legs opened just a little wider. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is right here.”

Sage couldn’t help herself. She didn’t care what it meant for her. She knew what she wanted and it was right there in front of her and her mouth was licking at the other girl’s clit and Sage couldn’t help but moan. She knew she wanted this. She knew she’d always wanted this, and she knew with every lick, she was surrendering even more.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “Oh yeah. I knew you wanted this. Now show me what a good, little slave you are and make me cum.”

She wasn’t a slave. That’s what Sage wanted to say but she knew it wasn’t the truth. She knew she’d do whatever she was told to do.

“Lick me harder,” the girl moaned. “Lick me harder. Make me cum.”

Sage couldn’t help herself. Her tongue savaged the other girl’s clit and it felt so good to hear her moan. It felt so good that she had to do it again.

“Oh yeah, that’s it. Make me cum. Make me cum.”

She was a good slave, Sage told herself. She was a good slave, and it was going to feel so good to make her mistress cum.

“Oh shit,” the girl cried out. “Oh shit. You’re doing it. Oh shit. You’re making me cum.”

Sage loved it. Her own needs didn’t matter anymore. She was making her mistress cum and that was all that mattered.

“Oh shit,” the girl cried out. “Oh shit yeah. Oh shit, that’s it. Oh God. You can cum, too.”

Her mistress was a benevolent mistress, Sage thought. Of course, it wasn’t like she had to be. She could be whatever she wanted and still Sage would do whatever she wanted but her mistress was a benevolent mistress. Her mistress was going to let her cum because her mistress was a benevolent mistress.

It felt so good to cum and Sage knew why. It was better because her mistress had allowed it. That’s what made it feel so good.

“You’re not done there between my legs,” the girl said and Sage’s heart fluttered. Her mistress still wanted more.

“But first, the girl said, “tell me who you are.”

“I’m your slave,” Sage replied.

“And who am I?”

“You’re my beautiful mistress,” Sage replied.

“And what do you want to do?”

“I want to please you forever and ever and ever.”

“Good slave. Now get back to work on my clit and make me cum even harder next time.

“Yes, mistress.”