The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Signs

Chapter 18 — Libra

Libby Contrares was pissed, not that she was going to let anyone know it, of course. That just wasn’t her style but still, everyone just seemed so on edge.

From what she’d heard, Pieter had gotten reamed out for letting someone get a hold of Lenny. That seemed a bit right to Libby, and it seemed a bit harsh, too. After all, it wasn’t like it was all Pieter’s fault. Hell, Lenny had practically offered himself up. But still, now Pieter said that with everything else they were doing, they had to find Lenny, too.

Scott wasn’t all that much help. Half the time, the guy seemed to want to go off on his own and do his own thing. There was no arguing with the fact that the guy got the job done but still, he was supposed to be a team player and that meant, he had to work with the team.

And then there was her, Libby Contrares, code name Libra. If everyone else was off doing their own thing, where did that leave her?

Libby sighed. Where it left her was all alone on a subway car. She was the mouse. Calm and steady. That was her. Never raise a fuss. People could count on her to do the right thing and so they did and they took her for granted and that was why Libby was pissed.

Libby looked at her fellow travelers. Not much to look at, she thought. Just a bunch of bored people on the home from their boring jobs, their heads nodding in time to the rhythm of the train, their eyes never making contact with any of the others because making contact might somehow obligate them to take on some greater role.

Libby smiled to herself. If they only knew, she thought. It they only knew what was out there then maybe they wouldn’t be so bored.

She couldn’t wait to get home. A long, hot bath, she told herself. That was what was needed. A long hot bath. Something to wash away Pieter’s bossiness. Something to get rid of Scott’s aloofness. Something to make her forget at least for a while that Lenny was no longer around.

Something to take care of her needs.

Her needs. That’s what what she needed. Go home and climb into a nice, hot bath and let her hands slide between her legs.

Her needs.

Her needs. Her fingers sliding between her legs. Mmm yeah. That would be good, or better yet, some guy, not too handsome, she didn’t trust the pretty boys, but a guy with a nice, hard cock and enough knowledge to know how to best put it to use.

Yeah. That would be good.

Libby caught herself and her eyes narrowed. Where had that come from, she wondered. She might not know everything about them but she’d been chasing mind controllers long enough to know that was just the way they got inside your mind.

But still, a cock moving in and out between her legs. That did sound good.

Libby shook her head and looked around the crowded car. This was definitely not like her.

And so what it it wasn’t, she told herself. Didn’t she deserve to have a cock between her legs?

Libby groaned. That did sound good. A nice, thick meaty cock. Yeah, that would be good. Who cared about length but if it was nice and thick, that was was got her pussy all nice and hot and gooey.

Oh, this was bad, Libby told herself. This was really bad. She should call it in.

And what, her mind answered back. Tell her team members that she was feeling horny? They’d think she was crazy.

And besides, what if they did believe her. They’d want her to come in. They’d want her to run some tests and if she did that, then who would take care on her pussy?

She groaned again. No one. That’s who. No one would take care of her pussy.

Something was wrong, Libby told herself. Her hand went to her purse where she had her neural inhibitor, or at least that’s what it tried to do, but it never made it there. Suddenly, her mind was overwhelmed by her need to feel a big, thick cock between her legs.

She was panting now. She was losing control. She knew that and she knew whatever was happening to her wasn’t natural. She looked around the car again. She wondered who it was. She wondered who was controlling her.

Leaving her purse where it was, she stood and she looked to the back of the car. She never questioned why. She just knew that was the way she needed to go.

Eyes watched ruefully as she passed but Libby didn’t care. She was looking for something but she wasn’t sure what.

She stopped in front of a man. This was the place, she told herself, and then the man looked up at her. “What’s your name,” Libby asked.

“Troy.”

Troy. God, that name sounded so hot. She wasn’t sure why and she didn’t really care why. That name just sounded so hot.

“Can I do something for you?”

“I want to suck your cock.”

“Do you?”

He wasn’t surprised, but of course, he wasn’t surprised. He must have girls coming up to him all the time, Libby told herself. He must have girls coming up to him all the time and offering to suck his cock but now, it was her turn.

“That’s pretty nasty, isn’t it, coming over here and asking to suck my cock in front of all these people. Is that what you are. Are you a nasty girl?”

Of course, she was a nasty girl and she loved doing nasty things. She didn’t care what people thought. She just wanted to get her pussy off and if that meant other people had to watch, then she hoped they enjoyed the show.

“That’s what you are,” the man said. “You’re a nasty, little whore.”

Of course, that’s what she was. She was a nasty, little whore. She loved getting fucked and she loved it even more if she got paid for it.

“So you want to suck my cock, do you?”

“Oh yeah.”

Troy’s legs opened. “Then I think you know what you need to do.”

Libby dropped to her knees and she was sliding in between Troy’s legs. It never occurred to her why on the crowded subway car, she and Troy suddenly had plenty of space but then why should it. After all, what she wanted was his cock and anything that didn’t have to do with her getting what she wanted was totally irrelevant.

Her hand stroked its way over the front of his pants and she moaned to herself. She looked up at Troy with big, wide eyes. “Can I take this out,” she asked.

The man smiled. “Go ahead,” he told her. “Do it.”

That zipper sounded so loud as Libby pulled it down. Her hands opened his belt and then she sent a hand inside his pants in search of what it was she was after.

She could feel his underwear and the bulge within. Her hand was impatient and then it found its way inside. She wrapped her hand around the man’s cock and she reveled in its warmth. She needed that cock. She needed it bad and then she was hauling it out into the light.

For just a moment, Libby was disappointed. For just a moment, Troy’s cock appeared to be like any other cock, but when she looked again, what she saw and felt was something different. What she saw and felt was something nice and thick and something just the way she wanted it and of course, that was the way it had to be.

Libby let her mouth slide down on the man’s cock and of course, she absolutely loved it.

The man just sat back and watched as Libby sucked on his cock. “Yeah, that’s it,” he’d moan. “Suck on it. Suck on it like a naughty, little whore. Suck on it.”

And Libby, of course would suck on it. For her part, she saw nothing wrong in what she was doing. She was, after all, a naughty, little whore, and this was what naughty, little whores did, and after all, she did so love sucking cock.

She felt a hand lift up her skirt and she felt a hand caress her panty-clad bottom but Libby didn’t turn to look. She was after all, a dirty, little whore and dirty, little whores knew how to take care of business so she kept sucking on Troy’s cock.

“Yeah, you like that, don’t you, baby? You like having a guy feel you up while you’re sucking another guy’s cock, don’t you, baby?”

Libby didn’t say anything, not because she didn’t like it, because she did, especially the way that hand rubbed her panties against her pussy, but the reason she didn’t say anything was that she was a naughty, little whore, and like any good, naughty, little whore, she knew that as much as she wanted to give herself over to the owner of that hand, she knew she had to finish sucking the cock she was sucking first.

Troy seemed to understand without Libby ever having to tell him. “I know what you want,” the man told her. “You want to suck this cock first, don’t you, baby.”

But Libby wasn’t going to be fooled by something like that. She knew what she was so rather than answer the man, she kept right on sucking the man’s cock.

“It’s okay, baby. I want you to tell everyone what you are.”

The man’s cock seemed to suddenly pull free from her mouth and suddenly Libby found herself sitting up and looking at the other people in the subway. “I’m a naughty, little whore,” she proudly announced, “and I love to suck cock.”

“Well if that’s what you love,” Troy said, “then I think you better get back to it.”

That was all it took. Suddenly, Libby’s mouth was back again and once again, she was sucking on Troy’s cock and this time, now that everyone knew what a dirty, little whore she was, this time, she had the feeling she wasn’t going to be stopping for anything.

The hand was back again but Libby tried to ignore it as if anyone could ever really fully ignore a hand that was stroking her pussy from behind, but she had a cock to suck and she had to make sure she got its cum.

“Oh fuck,” Troy groaned. “Oh fuck yeah, baby. That’s it. That’s it. Oh yeah. Keep doing it just like that.”

He might have said more but instead, he rewarded Libby with a splash of cum in her mouth and he followed that up with another splash, and then a third and then a fourth.

“So you thought you could hunt me,” Libby heard. It was a voice that she was sure no one else could hear because it sounded almost as if it were coming from inside her head. “So you thought you could hunt me,” the voice said again.

Of course she was hunting him, Libby thought. She was a naughty, little whore. She was always on the lookout for cocks that needed satisfying, and yet even as she thought it, she knew that wasn’t what the voice meant.

She was supposed to be hunting T1s but she was a little fucking whore, too. That was what the voice meant, but how could she do both. She knew she had to make a choice.

Hunt T1s or be a naughty, little whore.

Hunt T1s or be a naughty, little whore.

Was there really any choice? Libby thought not. She knew what the answer was. She knew what was important to her. “I’m a whore,” she said proudly.

“So you’re not really a hunter of mind controllers, are you?”

“Uh uh,” she said coquettishly. “Not unless they want a pussy to fuck and then I hope they find me.”

“You don’t mind having mind controllers around, do you?”

“No, of course not.”

“Not even if that means that the mind controller ends up turning into a horny, little fuck slut.”

“I like to fuck. Why would I care about that?”

“Let’s put that to the test, shall we. There’s a man behind you who’s been playing with your pussy. Did you know that?”

“Yes, of course.”

The man smiled. Yes, of course. Just the right answer. “Did you like it when he was playing with your pussy?”

“Yes, of course.”

Yes, of course. “All right then. I want you to turn around and I want you to turn around and I want you to show him just how much you appreciated his attentions.”

Someone else might not have understood what was expected of her but Libby knew exactly what the man meant.

Still on her hands and knees, Libby turned herself around and she found herself staring between the legs of gentleman who’d had his hands between her legs. He was an older man with a salt and pepper beard. He looked like a businessman. His worn black leather shoes were the first things Libby noticed and then it was his slacks and his jacket and all the way on up.

“Do you like Fred here,” Troy asked.

Did they know each other, Libby wondered, but Troy wasn’t about to wait for her to ask him that.

“Fred likes you,” Troy said. “In fact, I think Fred here wants to get his cock sucked.”

“Can I suck your cock,” Libby asked on cue.

Fred just gave her a curt nod but that was all the indication that Libby needed. In a moment, she was between Fred’s legs and her ass wriggled happily as she pulled his cock out into the light.

He was long and hard just as she’d expected him to be. She gave the man one playful lick and then another and she looked up at him and grinned.

“Stop playing around,” Troy told her. “Do it. Suck that fucking cock.”

She might have resented that if she’d been allowed to resent it but the truth was for a dirty, little whore like her, her job was to follow orders so within moments of being told what to do with Fred’s cock, Libby was doing exactly that.

Libby knew people were watching her. She knew she should feel embarrassed but for some reason, she didn’t. The train continued on along its way, making its regular stops. People got on and people got off and no one seemed to pay attention to the girl on her hands and knees sucking first on one man’s cock and then on another’s.

Libby felt another hand reaching in from behind her. She didn’t have to turn around to know who’s hand was playing between her legs. She knew it was Troy and for some reason, it just made her so hot to know this man was feeling her up.

“Your panties are much too functional,” the man said. “Whores like you, they should wear the skimpiest underwear possible, or better yet, they would wear nothing at all.”

He was mad at her. Libby wasn’t sure why but she was so disappointed in herself. She didn’t want him to be mad at her.

“But not to worry,” Troy continued. “We can fix your little underwear problem.”

Libby was about to ask how when she felt Troy pulling at the crotch of her panties and suddenly there was a tearing sound and when Troy let go of her underwear, Libby could tell that the crotch of her panties was no longer there.

“There now. How’s that?”

Libby was relieved. The crotch of her panties was gone. She was so relieved that he’d done whatever it was that he’d done, but this was so much better and it was all her fault anyway for wearing such stupid clothing anyway. She was a nasty, little whore, dammit. What did she need with a pair of panties that had a crotch in them anyway.

But then she felt his hands and she knew what he was doing. Without her panties there, he was rubbing her fingers up against her wet, little pussy.

“Tell me what you want me to do.”

Libby pulled her mouth up off of Fred’s cock. “I want you to fuck me,” she said.

“What’s that?”

“I want you to fuck me,” Libby pleaded. “I want you to fuck me hard.”

“You mean like this.”

Libby gasped as she felt the man enter her. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Like that. Yeah, I want you to fuck me hard.”

“Well go on then,” Troy told her. “Be a good, little whore and suck Fred’s cock and I’ll be sure to give you what you want.”

Libby gratefully let her mouth slide down around Fred’s cock and even as she did, she felt Troy come up from behind her.

“Don’t stop now,” Troy told her. “Keep on sucking.”

And of course, Libby kept on sucking.

Oh, but the cock between her legs. It felt so big and thick, just like she’d been dreaming of and almost from the first moment she had that thing inside her, she couldn’t help but grab it with her pussy muscles.

“I think someone likes this,” Troy taunted.

Libby would have grunted if her mouth wasn’t already full of cock but then why shouldn’t she like it. After all, she was a nasty, little whore and really, that was all that whores like her were good for anyways, to get fucked over and over and over again. Her pussy rippled as she came yet again. God, did it get any better than this?

“Oh, baby. I think you’re already way ahead of me. You really are a nasty, little whore.”

Of course, I am, Libby thought. What else would I be.

“But I know what a whore like you really needs.”

What, Libby thought.

“A whore like you needs a man to cum inside her,” said Troy even as if he was answering her unasked question. “A whore like you needs a man to fill her up with his cum.

Of course, Libby thought. That’s what she needed. She needed a man to come and fill her up with his cum.

“And the only thing better than one man is two. One in the mouth and one in the pussy, both cumming at the same time. Both filling the little whore up so good.

Of course, Libby thought. Of course. That would be good.

“And you really are such a good, little whore.”

Libby would have said something except at that very moment, she felt the one cock in her mouth swell even as the one in her cunt did the very same thing and suddenly, Libby knew she’d done what she was destined to do. She really was a good, little whore.

No one had to tell her to do it. She just knew it was the right thing to do so she swallowed the cum in her mouth even as her cunt wrung every last drop out of the cock that had invaded her there. She loved to suck and she loved to fuck and she loved it when guys filled her up with their cum. For a whore like her, well, it just didn’t get any better than that.

“Turn around,” Troy ordered when his cock was finally done with her cunt. “I want to see you look at me.”

Libby did as she was ordered to do.

“What are you,” the man asked.

For just a moment, Libby was unsure of what it was he was asking of her but almost as quickly as she’d started to wonder what he wanted, she also knew the answer. “I’m a whore,” she said.

“Just a whore?”

“I’m a nasty, little whore,” Libby corrected herself.

“That’s right. You are, and a nasty, little whore like you needs to get fucked all the time.”

“I need to get fucked all the time,” Libby agreed.

“What are you going to do when I leave here,” Troy asked.

“I’m going to go find someone to fuck,” Libby said.

“And after that?”

“I’m going to find someone else to fuck.”

“And after that?”

“I’m going to keep fucking until I can’t fuck no more because I’m a nasty, little whore.”

“That’s right, you are, and you’re not going to go hunting mind controllers anymore, are you?”

“Of course not. Why would I do that? I need to get fucked. I’m too busy for anything else.”

The man smiled to himself. When he’d gotten on this train not all that long ago, he’d intended to settle down for a nice quiet ride home, but this was definitely a lot more fun. The train pulled into his station and the doors opened. He looked at Libby still on the floor of the car. “So long, slut,” he told her just before he stepped off.

Crowds were always difficult for Troy. There were so many minds around that sometimes, their thoughts all seemed to crash down on him so he’d learned to shield himself when he was in crowds, to block out some of the random thoughts that were ever present in crowds so maybe that was why he didn’t catch it at first. After all, it was just one man rushing onto the car even as he was stepping off. The man’s name was Pieter and why did that name sound so familiar?

Something was wrong? Troy turned back towards the man even as the doors to the car started to close. He was trying to scan through the multitude of minds there on the car.

The train was already pulling out of the station and Troy could see the man going to the girl. They knew each other, Troy realized. He was one of them.

But so what if he was. Even if they could get anything more out of the girl other than a nice, hard fuck, so what if they could. He was already gone.

But they’d know where he’d gotten off. That was a problem.

“Hey, buddy.”

Troy was still distracted when he turned around and he only saw the device in the other man’s hands when it was already too late.

Troy could feel his body going numb. He knew the man who’d spoken to him was the one who was responsible for whatever it was he was feeling but he couldn’t seem to make his mind form the thoughts it needed to form.

“Not so tough now,” said the man as he stood over him, the device in his hand obviously responsible for whatever it was that Troy was feeling. “Don’t you worry,” the man said. “We got a nice cell for you where you won’t be screwing around with the thoughts of anyone else ever again.

And that, thought Troy just before he passed out, that was exactly what worried him, that he wouldn’t be screwing around with the thoughts of anyone else ever again.