The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Signs

Chapter 17 — Bypass

This was all a big, fucking mistake.

His call sign was Aquarius, but that’s wasn’t what Archie McRae was thinking about. This was all a big, fucking mistake.

Well, maybe not all of it, he thought, but enough of it. Oh sure, at first, it had seemed like fun, going out and searching for mind controllers and they did a really big job of selling it up, too. This is a very important job, they’d told him. Only a few special people can do it, and you, you Archie, you are one of the special ones.

Okay, he had to admit. He’d fallen for it. It seemed gallant and cool at the very same time and that was a combination that Archie found hard to resist, but now, now, Archie was having second thoughts and those second thoughts had led to third thoughts and well, Archie had come to the conclusion that this was all a big, fucking mistake.

“Can I get you another one,” the bartender asked.

Archie looked at his empty mug and then gave her a nod and she took the empty and went off to give it a fill.

Now her, Archie thought ruefully as he watched the red-headed bartender, there was nothing wrong with her. Plain white shirt that was stretched ever so nicely around her nicely, rounded tits, and he couldn’t help if wonder if her ass had just the same amount of curves. Archie nodded to himself. Now that was something he’d really like to find out.

“Here you go buddy,” the bartender said as she put the glass down in front of Archie.

Archie gave her a nod.

“You just let me know if you need anything else.”

Yeah right, Archie thought. He knew what he needed.

But once again, his mind turned to his job. God damn it. He was supposed to be the fucking team lead but how the hell was he supposed to lead anything when he had no idea what the hell was going on, and that woman, Angelina, he had the feeling that she wasn’t telling them everything. Maybe that was for their own good, but still ...

Archie took a drink from his mug.

Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if he got together with his teammates during the time off times but he didn’t.

Well, that wasn’t exactly true. Sarah was a cool enough girl and if things had turned out right, well maybe her and him, well maybe not, but at least she was fun to look at, but then she’d gone off the fucking deep end. Kept taking her clothes off and begging guys to fuck her, and damn it, she never did that with him.

Bitch!

So now she was off the team and the other two, they weren’t much better.

He’d never liked Sage all that much. She seemed to have her own games she was playing, but Tara’d seemed okay, but then Sage had gone and gotten her hands on Tara and now it seemed as if the two of them were inseparable.

Archie took another drink from his beer.

Funny though, he’d never thought that Tara was a lez. Sage, maybe, but not Tara, but it sure as hell seemed like they were. God damn it again. What the hell were those two doing, and why the hell did he wish that he was there to watch.

The man took another drink from his beer.

That was his problem, he told himself. Here he was, head of a super-secret team of agents, and he was all alone nursing a drink here in a bar. It wasn’t fair.

“Whatcha doing there all alone?”

Archie came to with a start and he turned to find a brunette standing there beside him. She was wearing a red dress that dropped so low in the front that he could almost see her ...

“Easy there, stud. We don’t know each other that well, yet,” the woman said with a laugh. “I just asked you a question.”

Archie shook his head. “Sorry,” he said.

“No need to be sorry,” the brunette said. “In fact, I appreciate the compliment, but I was just asking you a question.”

“Yeah,” Archie said.

“So? What about it? What are you doing there all alone?”

“Just thinking,” Archie said.

“Just thinking, huh? Thinking about what?”

“Just thinking about the way things might have been.”

“Oooh. Sounds kind of melodramatic to me,” the woman said with a laugh, “and much to heavy for a place like this. I think you need to find something else to think about.”

“Yeah, like what?”

The woman smiled coyly. “Well, I think you were thinking about them just a moment ago,” she said and then she gave him a smile. “If you want to stop thinking such heavy, heavy thoughts, I’m sitting right over there,” and with that, she picked up her drink and she walked away.

Archie watched her go. God damn. Look at that body. Look at the way she fucking walked.

The bartender was back again. “I think she wants you.”

Archie watched the girl go and then he picked up his drink. “You know what,” he said, “I think you’re right.”

The brunette looked up as Archie approached. Damn, she had great legs, the man thought.

“So look who came over to join me,” the brunette said. “The thinking man.”

That could have sounded like an insult but it didn’t when she said it.

“Well now,” the brunette said, “if you’re going to spend time with me, you’re going to have to promise me something.”

“Yeah? What’s that?”

“You’re going to have to promise me not to think so much. Thinking bores me. I’d rather just do. In fact, as far as I’m concerned, the less thinking, the better. Can you promise me that?”

“Sure, whatever you say.”

It wasn’t the giggle of a giddy, little airhead, but the brunette laughed and smiled a more seductive and more inviting laugh even as she showed the man a little more leg. “You know,” she said, “I had a feeling you’d say exactly that.”

Funny, Archie thought, but he had the very same feeling, too.

The brunette patted a chair next to her. “Come on then,” she said. “Come on and have a seat.”

Archie grinned. Maybe she was right, he told himself. Maybe what he really needed was to not think about things so much.

That was what Archie was thinking as he sat himself down and moments later, he had something entirely different to think about because no sooner had he sat himself down than the brunette was snuggling in close and letting a hand drift in between the man’s thighs. “So,” she asked, “does the thinking man have a name?”

“It’s Archie,” the man said.

“Archie,” the brunette trilled lightly, “and my name’s Vanessa,” and that’s when the brunette’s hand brushed up against his crotch and her palm pressed up against the rod inside his pants. “So very pleased to meet you,” the woman said.

The man nodded numbly but every ounce of his attention was focused on what that hand was doing between his legs.

“Isn’t this better,” the brunette said. “Isn’t this better than all that nasty thinking. Isn’t it better to let a woman do what she wants? Isn’t it better to let a woman be in control every once in a while?”

Archie groaned. There was something there, something important, but Vanessa already had his pants unzipped and she was pushing her hand inside.

“Doesn’t it feel better,” the man said. “Doesn’t it feel better to have a woman in control?”

A woman in control, the man thought. There was something about that. Something important.

But geez, Vanessa had her hand around his cock and she was giving him a squeeze. “What have we here,” she cooed and it was getting so hard to think.

Women in control. That was it, the man thought. He wasn’t sure why he hadn’t thought about it before but so many of the most powerful T1s were women. Who said Mr. Big had to be a mister. Maybe it wasn’t a mister after all.

But in the next instant, that thought was gone. Vanessa had his cock out and she was giving him a squeeze. “Do you like this,” she cooed. “Do you like it when I play with your cock?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned. “Yeah, I like it.”

“I know you do,” the woman cooed. “I could tell, and you know what?”

“What?”

“I know what else you’re going to like.”

“What?”

The brunette just laughed lightly and her hand squeezed his cock. “I’m not sure I’m going to tell you.”

“What,” the man demanded eagerly.

She was stroking him now. Someone might see, Archie knew, and yet he was powerless to stop her. She just kept right on going as if she knew she had nothing to fear.

“What,” the man asked again.

She was still stroking him slow but steady. “I’m going to make you cum,” she said finally. “I’m going to make you cum right here and right now. What do you think about that?”

The man groaned. This couldn’t be happening to him.

And yet it was. The woman’s hand just kept stroking him and he could feel himself responding. He shouldn’t be but he was.

“Are you going to cum for me,” the woman asked.

The man groaned. This couldn’t be happening to him.

“I want you to do it,” Vanessa said. “I want you to do it. I want to see your cock shoot its load. I want to feel your cum on my hand.”

The man groaned again. He almost came right then and there.

“I want you to give it to me,” the brunette said earnestly. “I want you to give me your cum. I want you to do it. I want you to do it, right now.”

And in the end, that was what did it. That, and her hand, but it was those two words. Right now. His body just seemed to respond to that. It was almost as if he didn’t have a choice. He had to do it. He had to give her his cum. He had to do it ... right now.

“Oh wow,” Vanessa cooed even as her hand continued to stroke. “Oh wow, look at you. You’re really cumming. You’re really cumming hard.”

The man groaned but he could have told the girl that already.

“Oh man, you’re really cumming.”

Yeah, and ...

And she brought her fingers up and she started to lick. “You know what. I don’t think I can let you go just yet.”

“I really like your cock and I’m not just saying that. I think I’m going to have to give it a good, hard sucking before I let you fuck me but first, I think you deserve a reward.”

“A reward?”

Vanessa nodded and then she leaned in close. “I saw what you were doing before. You were trying to look down my dress.”

“I ... I—”

“Oh don’t worry about it,” the brunette said quickly. “I saw you doing it and I wanted you to do it, but now, I want even more.”

“More?”

The woman nodded. “I know you want them,” the brunette said, “and I want you to have them. I want you to feel my tits.”

“You’re serious?”

The brunette nodded. “I want you to do it, but what I really want is for you to think about what it’s going to be like when you finally get me out of my dress altogether.”

Archie didn’t question it. It was as if having a beautiful woman ask him to feel her up was the most natural thing in the whole wide world.

Vanessa’s hand still worked his cock. “There you go,” she said. “That’s it. Slide your hand up and feel my titties. There now. Doesn’t that feel good?”

The man groaned. Vanessa’s hand was stroking him even harder now.

“I’ll bet you like my titties, don’t you. I’ll bet you want to feel them for real, don’t you. I’ll bet you want me out of my dress so you can feel what it feels like to have them pressed up against your face.”

“Yeah,” the man groaned. Yeah, he did want that.

“Oh my,” the brunette cooed even as her hand stroked his cock. “Oh my, someone is excited, isn’t he? Are you going to cum for me?”

Archie nodded.

“Are you going to cum for me right now?”

Again as if on cue, Archie’s cock started to spew.

“I like you,” the girl purred. “You always cum whenever I want you to. Isn’t that nice?”

Archie nodded mindlessly.

“So I guess the only question left is where are we going to go. Your place or mine?”

Archie stared numbly, almost as if he were having problem understanding the question.

The brunette smiled indulgently. “How about we just go to yours.”

Archie nodded numbly.

“I think we should go now,” Vanessa cooed seductively, “because the sooner we get there, the sooner you can get inside my pussy.”

Archie could hardly argue with that.

Vanessa’s hand pushed Archie’s cock back inside his pants. “Now you wait here,” she told his cock, “until it’s time for me to come and get you.”

The two of them stood and started to leave. It was only a few steps to the exit but they never made it.

“What’s wrong,” Vanessa asked.

Archie was looking at the bartender behind the bar. She looked kind of frazzled as she waited on customers.

“What’s the matter,” Vanessa asked.

Archie couldn’t say anything but he couldn’t move either. All he could do was stop and stare.

“You like her, don’t you? You like the bartender.”

The man nodded.

“How about we bring her with us?”

The man shot Vanessa a quizzical look but the brunette just laughed. “Watch,” she said.

“Hey, Lou,” the bartender said. “I gotta go.”

Lou was working the other end of the bar and for a moment, he looked as if he was going to say something else but then he just nodded. “That’s fine, Ellie,” the man said.

“I hate to leave you short-handed like this.”

“That’s fine,” a clearly harried Lou said. “You just get outta here, okay.”

“Thanks, Lou,” said the bartender. “You’re a real nice guy.”

“Yeah, well, you better get out of here before I decide to change my mind,” the man said gruffly.

Ellie wasn’t about to wait around and let that happen so she grabbed a jacket and her purse and the redhead was quickly heading over to where Vanessa and Archie were standing and without even missing a beat, she slipped an arm around Vanessa’s waist and she gave the other woman a nice, long kiss.

“Now can we go,” Vanessa asked.

Archie nodded and the three of them walked out of the club together.

The drive to Archie’s apartment wasn’t long at and soon, the three of them were moving inside but no sooner had the door closed behind them than the two women were all over Archie. “What should we do first,” asked the bartender.

“I don’t know about you,” Vanessa said, “but I know what I want to do,” and even as she said it, she was kneeling down in front of him and she was taking down his zipper.

“Hmmm. That’s not fair,” the redhead said but if she was really all that upset, she was doing a really good job of hiding it. “I guess I’ll just have to show him my tits then.”

The redhead stepped in close and then she pulled up her tight, little top. “Do you like these,” she asked. “Do you like my tits?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned. “Yeah, I like them a lot.”

“I can tell,” she said. “I could tell it at the bar, too. Did you know that? Did you know how wet I was getting just standing there and watching you guys get it on?”

Archie shook his head.

“I was so wet,” Ellie said, “just like I am right now. I was so wet and I needed someone to take care of my pussy, just like I need it now.”

Archie didn’t even have to think about what he was doing. He just let his fingers pull up her skirt and he let them work their way between her legs.

“Oh yeah,” the bartender moaned. “Oh yeah. That was it.”

Archie certainly hoped so. Hell, if what his fingers were doing were anything like what Vanessa’s mouth was doing to his cock, the girl should be really, really happy.

“Oh yeah,” the bartender moaned again.

“You like that, do ya?”

“Oh yeah,” the bartender moaned yet again. “I love it.”

Archie couldn’t help it. He let out a long, low moan but then he just couldn’t help it. It wasn’t his fault anyway. It was the brunette’s fault or more to the point, it was because of what her mouth was doing to his cock.

The man groaned again as his cock started to cum and there on here knees was the brunette eagerly lapping it up.

“Hey, that’s not fair,” cried the bartender. “I want some, too.”

“Yeah,” shot back the brunette, “but I got here first.”

“Bitch.”

“Don’t blame me,” the brunette said smugly. “It’s not my fault.”

The redhead turned her attention to the man. She reached down and her hand took hold of Archie’s now spent member. “It’s not fair,” she said. “It’s not fair. I wanted to get some cum, too.”

The man groaned but he wasn’t sure what he was supposed to do.

The redhead’s hand continued to work his cock. “Come on,” she pleaded. “Come on. I want some, too.”

The man groaned and yet, remarkably, his cock was getting hard again.

The bartender could feel it, too, and her voice grew more excited. “Oh yeah,” she purred even as her hand continued to do its work. “Oh yeah. That’s what I want. Get it hard. Get your dick hard. I want you to do it. I want you to get it hard for me. Get it hard. Do it now.”

The man groaned. There was no way he should be able to do this. How many times had he cum already and here he was getting hard all over again. This wasn’t natural, he told himself.

But fuck natural, the man told himself almost as quickly. He had two hot girls who were totally hot for him. That sure as hell wasn’t natural either. In fact, natural wasn’t all it was cracked up to be.

“So are you going to fuck me or not,” the bartender asked.

The man grinned. “Hell yeah,” he told her. “Come on.”

Archie led the way into the bedroom with Ellie following close behind and with Vanessa bringing up the rear. He pushed Ellie down on his bed. “So you want to get fucked,” the man asked playfully.

“Hell yeah,” the bartender shot back. “I mean, that is, if you think you’re up to it. Are you?”

“Oh I think you can count on that,” Archie told her, “but first, I think we need to see if you’re up to it.”

“Me? What do you want me to do?”

The man grinned. “That tight, little shirt’s been teasing me all night long. Why don’t you take that off and show me what you got underneath.”

The bartender stared back almost defiantly but Archie had the feeling it was only an act. She just didn’t want to give in right away.

“Come on,” the man said. “You can do it. Take off the shirt.”

And that was all it took. Off came the shirt and suddenly the redhead’s tits were on full display. Archie had always suspected she wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Come on. You know what comes next.”

And indeed she did. Off came her skirt and then off came her panties and in no time at all, the redhead’s body was on full display. “I showed you mine,” she taunted. “Now you got to show me yours.”

Archie grinned even as he took off his jacket.

“Hey, what’s that,” Vanessa asked and then before Archie could do anything, she’d plucked the neural inhibitor from its holster. “Is this a gun,” the girl asked.

For a moment, Archie felt a twinge of fear. He knew what that device could do and he didn’t want to get shot with his own weapon but almost as quickly as his attention had been drawn away from the girl on his bed, Ellie drew it back to her again. “Come on,” the redhead pleaded. “Come on. Don’t make me wait.”

Once again, Archie was removing his clothes and this time, he wasn’t going to let himself be distracted and in no time at all, he was just as naked as the girl on his bed.

“Don’t just stand there,” the girl pleaded. “I want you to fuck me.”

Again, Archie wasted little time. He was sliding between the girl’s lily-white thighs and then he was pushing his cock up between her legs.

“Oh fuck,” the girl groaned. “Oh fuck, that’s good.”

Something wasn’t right. Archie tried to push the thought away but the problem was every time he did, the thought kept coming back. Something wasn’t right.

Vanessa was standing beside him even as Archie fucked the bartender. “I bet you like that, don’t you. I bet you like fucking her tight, little pussy.”

The man groaned. He did like it. He liked it a lot, but something wasn’t right.

The brunette had her hands on his ass and then she was sliding them between his legs and she was fondling his balls. He shouldn’t have liked that, Archie told himself, and yet he did.

“Are you going to cum,” the woman asked. “Are you going to cum in her tight, little pussy?”

Archie groaned. Not yet, he told himself. Not yet but he was close. He was so fucking close.

And something wasn’t right.

“Oh my God, look at her,” Vanessa was saying. “Look at her. She wants you to cum. She wants it bad.”

Oh crap, the man thought. Not yet. Not yet. Oh crap. Make it last.

“You can feel it, can’t you. You can feel how tight her pussy is.”

The man groaned. He could feel it. He could feel how tight her pussy was.

“Her pussy makes you want to cum, doesn’t it? Her pussy makes you want to cum so fucking hard.”

The man groaned. He couldn’t help it. He wanted to hold back but he just couldn’t help it. He groaned again even as his cock unloaded itself in the redhead’s tight, little pussy.

“Oh yeah, that feels good, doesn’t it. That feels good to cum in that fiery pussy, doesn’t it?”

Archie groaned. It did feel good. In fact, it felt great, and yet ... and yet ...

And yet, he couldn’t help feeling that something was wrong ...

And Archie was sure he knew what that was.

With the greatest of reluctance, Archie pulled his cock free, and then he turned to the brunette. “Your turn,” the man said. “Get down there on the bed.”

Vanessa eagerly rushed to comply and moments later, she was lying next to the redhead.

“Let me see your pussy,” the man said, and once again, Vanessa complied, spreading her legs and letting her fingers slide down and rub against her clit.

“Are you wet,” the man asked.

“I am so wet,” the brunette confirmed.

“That’s good to hear,” the man said and then he reached around and when he turned back towards the two women, he had something new in his hands.

“What are you doing,” asked a terrified Vanessa.

“Just keep rubbing your pussy,” the man told her even as he kept the neural inhibitor aimed at her. “This won’t hurt a bit.”

“No,” the brunette cried out. “No. Don’t do it.”

But the most surprised person wasn’t Vanessa because at the last moment, the aim of the weapon changed and it was Ellie that caught its full effect.

“What the ... what the fuck. Who the hell are you?”

That was Vanessa, but it was Ellie’s eyes that glared back malevolently at the man. “The name’s Archie,” Archie said.

“Yeah, so. That doesn’t tell me who the fuck you are, or why I can’t stop playing with my pussy.”

“I’m an agent, and she,” he said with a nod of his head, “she’s what we call a T1. She’s one of the bad guys.”

Vanessa’s eyes narrowed as she looked at the man. “You were going to shoot me with that, weren’t you?”

“Not really,” the man said. “It was always her.”

“But—”

“If you were a T1, the moment I pointed this at you, you would have slapped me down so fast that it would have made my head spin. The fact that you didn’t confirmed what I already knew. She was acting through you but everything you did, it was always because she wanted it. She wanted to make you out to be the bad guy.”

Vanessa grunted. “That’s uh ... that’s all very interesting, but ... but why can’t I stop playing with my pussy?”

“It’s called after effect.”

“After effect? What’s that?”

The man shrugged. “You were under her control at the time the control was released. Your mind holds on to the last thought it had which was—”

“Oh God,” the woman moaned. “Oh God. I need to get fucked.”

“Exactly.”

“Oh God. I need to get fucked by you.”

“Right again.”

“But I don’t even know you.” The woman paused. “But I don’t care. I want you to fuck me. I want it bad.”

“It’s not real,” the man said. “It’s all her.”

“I ... I don’t care. I need to get fucked.”

“You need to get fucked, huh?”

“I need to get fucked.”

The man reached out and he pulled Ellie up off the bed and he dumped her on the floor. With a few modifications, the neural inhibitor could be turned from a gun-type device to a headset that would keep the T1 immobilized without supervision. That having been done, Archie once more turned his attention back to the girl on the bed. “Do you still want me to fuck you,” he asked.

“I still need to get fucked.”

“Do you know what I first liked when I first saw you?”

Vanessa shook her head.

“I liked your tits.”

“These,” Vanessa asked even as her hands moved up to squeeze her tits.

“The first thing I wanted was to fuck your tits.”

Vanessa pushed her breasts together. “I want you to do it,” she pleaded. “I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck my tits.”

Archie didn’t need any more encouragement than that. He let his cock slip between the girl’s ample mounds and he relished the moans of the girl even as his cock stroked her tits.

“That was what I wanted to do at first,” the man said even as his cock fucked the brunette’s tits.

“Oh God,” the girl moaned. “Oh God. I want you to do it. I want to feel your cum.”

“But like I said. That was only at first. Then I realized I wanted something else.”

“What did you want?”

“I wanted you to suck my cock.”

“Oh, honey, I don’t do that. Let’s just stick with the tits.”

“Sure you do,” the man said even as he pulled his cock from between the brunette’s tits. “You just don’t know it yet.”

The brunette was shaking her head right up until the moment that the man pressed his cock against her lips and then her mouth opened as if it was something that she’d been intending to do all along.

“I told you I wanted this and you really are such a good, little cock sucker.”

Vanessa, of course, said nothing, except that if her actions were any indication, she seemed to be showing just how much she liked sucking cock.

“In fact, you do everything well which has got me thinking.”

If Vanessa was paying any attention to what the man was saying, she seemed to give no indication of it. She seemed to be too intent on sucking Archie’s cock to think about anything else.

“I know you want to fuck me and I know you’ve let me fuck your tits and your mouth,” the man said as he pulled his cock free, “but I know what you really want. You want me to fuck your cunt.”

“Oh yeah, honey. You know it. You know what I want.”

“You want me to fuck your cunt.”

“Oh yeah, honey. You know it. I want you to fuck my cunt.”

“That’s all I wanted to hear.”

The brunette gasped as she felt that cock enter her and then she gasped again as she felt it push even deeper between her legs.

“You like this, don’t you.”

“Yeah,” she moaned.

“Yeah what?”

“Yeah, I love it when you fuck my pussy.”

“You do, huh?”

The girl nodded. “I love it,” she said again. “I love it. I absolutely love it.”

“I’m going to cum,” the man announced.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “Oh yeah, I want you to. I want you to fill me up with your cum.”

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned again. “Oh yeah, here it comes.”

“I want you to do it,” the girl moaned. “I want you to do it. I want you to cum for me. I want you to fill me up with your cum.”

The man grunted. There was no holding back and what’s more, the girl knew it, too. Her head went back in a noiseless scream even as her pussy grabbed on even tighter to the cock buried inside her.

Finally, she managed to suck in some air and then she was moaning. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah. Oh God yeah. I love it when you fucking make me cum.”

That makes two of us, Archie thought. that makes two of us.

It wasn’t long after that that a rather sheepish Vanessa left the apartment. That was one of the effects of after effect. Once the imperative was satisfied, the person affected was usually too embarrassed to do much of anything else but run away and while Archie wished he could have helped her, he knew he had work to do. He’d have to call in his team members to help him, but at least there was one less T1 on the street now and that was a good thing.