The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Self Deception

Address any feedback to . Comments appreciated!

[Chapter 2]

He was on his knees. His cock was hard, throbbing. And yet, somehow, it felt so totally numb at the same time. The arousal that overwhelmed him wasn’t coursing through his cock, it was permeating his entire being. And the seed of that arousal was her: her voice, her touch, her pleasure, her command. Anything she did to him felt simply exquisite.

He wasn’t aware of her question, just his response.

‘Yes, Mistress.’ And then a shudder of ecstasy.

Mistress. Somewhere, from the sleepiest recesses of his conscious mind, a memory stirred.

‘When did she get so commanding?’ he wondered.

She hadn’t always been dominant. Or, maybe she had been, and simply hadn’t realized it, or hadn’t acted on it. When they started experimenting with hypnosis, she was the one who wanted to be the subject all the time. She was happy with him trancing her – longed for it, even. It was more than a month later that she started taking his hints that she might have talent as a hypnotist. She was creative and smart, she knew inductions back to front, and could frame a suggestion without any thought at all. The first time she tranced him, she had blown his expectations out of the water. She was a true natural. Part of his hypnotized mind flashed back to that day.

* * *

‘...aand 5, wide awake!’

Her eyes fluttered open. She yawned, stretched, and sat up on the couch.

‘Wow, that was so nice. How can I ever repay you?’

‘In kind?’ he asked, jokingly.

‘You mean I should hypnotize you? I’m not sure how I would even...’

‘Well, you know how easy it is for me to hypnotize you.’

He saw that faraway look in her eyes as she nodded in agreement. She was ready to fall again. It would be so easy to launch into a conversational induction, and she’d be under before she knew it.

‘You’re such an eager subject that I don’t really even need to do anything to put you into trance. Your mind happily goes there on its own. All I have to do is give you a little reminder of that, and then sit back and watch that seed of an idea grow in your mind. Because you want to be hypnotized, so just the thought that it would be so easy to let that happen is pulling you deeper down the more you think about how good it feels to let go and drop and sink into a nice deep hypnotic sleep for me.’

Her eyes were closed, her head had dropped forward, chin nearly touching her chest.

‘And now, remembering how easy that was, come right back up. 1...2...3...4...5!’ He snapped his fingers for good measure.

She blinked a few times, shaking her head slightly.

‘Well, well, well, mister. You’re good,’ she said with a smile.

‘No, actually, you are. Like they say, “all hypnosis is self hypnosis”. I just point in the right direction, and your mind lets you go there. And I know you’ve been under enough times to know what kinds of things to say that lead in that direction.’

‘So if I wanted to hypnotize you, it would work the same way, huh?’

‘Yep.’

‘So, like, I could just tell you to think about how much you’ve enjoyed being in trance in the past. And then tell you to think about how easy and effortless it was to go into that trance. And then your mind would start to drift into a trance again right now, all on its own?’

‘Yeah,’ he said slowly.

‘So if you wanted me to hypnotize you, you must have already been thinking about being hypnotized. That thought was already in your mind, wasn’t it?’

He nodded.

‘And you like thinking about it? You’re enjoying dwelling on that thought again right now?’

He nodded again. She was inexperienced, but it was working. He felt his breathing slowing already.

‘So if you just sit quietly here with me, listening to me talk about things like hypnosis, and sleep, and falling into trance, then your mind just focuses on those things more and more, right?’

‘Yeah,’ he sighed.

‘I can tell. I notice your breathing has changed already. It’s, like, slow and steady, and even and deep. Like you’re in a trance already.’

‘Are your eyes getting heavy?’ she asked.

He nodded, realizing how much of an effort it suddenly was to keep them open.

‘And you want to go deeper. Is the sound of my voice helping you sink deeper?’

Another nod.

‘Are you falling deeper with each word I say?’

‘Yes.’

‘Good.’ Her voice was soft and sweet and sultry.

‘Ten...nine...eight...seven...’

He was so happy to fall that he lost track of her count around 6, and just let himself drift without a care in the world.

* * *

Once she had realized how easy it was for her to play the part of the hypnotist, it was like she’d caught the bug. After the first time, it wasn’t long before she mentioned that she was curious to try hypnotizing him again.

‘So, was that fun?’ he asked, as his eyes fluttered open.

‘Yeah...it was,’ she answered confusedly. ‘The only thing is, it takes some confidence. I don’t always have that.’

‘No?’

‘Well, I put on a good show, but it takes...well, balls, to just go up and be like ‘I’m going to put you in a trance now, night-night.’

‘Hmm. Yeah, I suppose.’

‘I’m just thinking now...’

‘What?’

‘There’s gotta be a way to make that part easier. I mean, hypnosis for confidence is a really common therapy thing, right?’

‘Yeah...’

That was how she came up with the idea for the ‘turning the tables’ trigger. It was a pretty simple plan: he would hypnotize her, get her nice and deep, and open and receptive. And then he’d plant the trigger, one that would make her switch roles with him: she would instantly become the competent and effective hypnotist, following the example he had set.

He remembered it vividly, the first time he used it. He had given the trigger to her the day before, in anticipation. For that session, he’d used an instant induction, a handshake-based one, to really catch her by surprise. And he followed that up with fractionation, bringing her in and out of trance, and sending her deeper each time.

By the end of 6 or 7 times through, she was totally limp, body sprawling half on the couch and half on the floor, where she had slumped to after the last time he dropped her. Her eyelids twitched slightly in REM, a blank yet blissful expression on her features.

And then he used the trigger.

‘Turning the tables,’ he murmured softly.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open, and focused on him.

‘Hi,’ she said with a smile.

‘How we doing?’ he asked.

‘I’m goooood.’ She grinned and stretched, then sat up and looked at him. ‘But I’m wondering about you.’

‘Wondering what?’ he asked sheepishly, looking away for a moment.

‘Wondering if you’d like to be hypnotized.’

He turned his gaze back to her, to find that her eyes were still locked on his. He’d never noticed how deep they were. It was like her stare was penetrating him somehow. As corny as it was, he found it hard to look away.

‘Like right now?’ he asked, playing along.

‘Yes,’ she said with a mischievous grin. ‘Now.’

He said nothing.

‘I was just thinking about how easy it would be to put you into trance.’

‘Easy?’ he asked, only half-playing along at this point.

‘That’s right, easy. Because it would be easy. After all, we’re perfectly set up for it already. It’s quiet, no distractions. You haven’t broken eye contact in a long while, so I know I have your complete and undivided attention. And you’ve just been trancing me, which means your brain is already really primed to be thinking about trance, and about going in and out of it, and how quickly and easily that can happen. And we had such a nice long talk about how nice and easy it is to sink deeper each and every time it happens.’

His blinking grew slower and slower, each one taking longer and longer.

‘And I know we talked once about motor neurons, and how when people watch someone else their brain naturally and subconsciously experiences the same thing as the person they’re seeing. And so watching me go under, go so deep, it must have – on some level – taken you pretty deep too, even if you didn’t realize that you were slipping into a nice peaceful waking trance along with me.’

He found himself nodding along, though not sure why.

‘And so of course it would be easy for you to go into trance right now. You’re right on the edge already. But, see, what I’m really wondering is just how easy it would be. What do you think? How easy would it be for me to hypnotize you right this very moment? Think about that for a second. And now, think of a pink elephant.’

what???

‘And now SLEEP!’ she commanded, and he did.

She waved her hand downward before his eyes, and down he went, falling like a stone. And she promptly proceeded to take him every bit as deep as he had taken her.

* * *

After that, they had started trading off more and more. She had fun ideas for suggestions—some that she wanted to be given, and others that she wanted to try giving him. A few short weeks later, she had built up enough confidence that she didn’t bother asking him to help her trance him. She found it easier and easier to work with all different kinds of inductions, and started pushing his boundaries, even.

‘We both like being tranced, and we both like being hypnotists.’

‘I suggest a challenge. A duel, of sorts.’

He remembered vividly staring into her eyes. The were vacant and glassy, but yet he still felt like they were pulling him in. And he felt his own eyes grow heavy. Dimly, in the back of his mind, he realized he had lost all track of what she was saying, though the soothing tones of her voice kept thrumming in his ears. He was deep, almost totally gone.

He was losing, he realized. And then, out of curiosity, he decided to try cheating.

‘Turning the tables.’

The transformation from hypnotist to subject was nearly instant. One moment, she was softly and soothingly murmuring relaxing nothings to him. The next moment, she fell silent. Her eyes took on a dreamy and faraway cast. Her eyelids began to droop, her head began to sag.

‘Deeper,’ he mumbled. ‘Sinking deeper down, that’s right. All the way down.’

She let out a deep sigh as he said it, head nodding slightly, jaw starting to sag open. And a moment later her eyes shut, her head fell forward, and her body slumped against the back of the sofa.

His mind was feeling so blank that he couldn’t manage to string much of a suggestion together. It took all his concentration to simply count them both back up.

‘Hey! You cheated!’ she’d griped when he brought her out of trance.

‘Did I?’ He grinned triumphantly.

‘Yes! Well...no. I dunno. But I didn’t know it worked that way, the turning the tables trigger.’

‘Neither did I,’ he shrugged. ‘But it makes sense, doesn’t it?’

‘Yeah, totally.’

He had won the wager, and she dutifully brought him his drinks for the rest of the night. And more importantly, they had discovered a fun new toy to play with. After that, he would occasionally surprise her in the middle of inductions – both hers and his. One minute, she would be taking him down, and the next she found herself dropping like a stone tossed off a cliff. Other times, she would be deep in trance, and suddenly wake up, and launch right into a powerfully effective induction. It was like she had a submissive streak that he could turn on and off with with flip of a switch.

* * *

She was anything but submissive at the moment, though, he thought. Her foot pressed firmly against his chest, as if holding him down. He was literally kneeling at her feet, and the symbolism was not lost on him, even in his deep waking trance state. It felt strangely good being here; calming, soothing, and, in a way, liberating. He didn’t need to worry, didn’t need to make decisions, didn’t need to do any thinking at all.

‘Tell me you need to obey me,’ she cooed.

‘I need to obey you,’ he responded.

The words tumbled out automatically, as if on their own. A peculiar spark of pride flashed inside him as he noticed how smoothly and easily he responded. In this moment, he was so totally hers. No reluctance, no hesitation, simply obedience. And then his train of thought was sharply derailed by a wave of pleasure. Pleasure that his conscious mind knew would wipe away any resistance it offered.

‘ungh...worship my foot,’ she commanded.

‘Yes, Mistress,’ he breathed.

Part of him thought it was a strange thing of her to say. The rest of him didn’t care in the slightest. He didn’t mind one bit, simply because she told him to. And the pleasure called to him. Somehow he knew it would grow if he did it. But even while his subdued conscious mind considered her instruction, and analysed his response, he found himself happily obeying. His arms simply lifted her foot up to his face. Her sock-covered toes brushed against his cheek. The sensation was warm, soft, and inexplicably enjoyable. He found himself overwhelmed with a desire to show her how much he appreciated it, and all the other wonderful sensations she was allowing him to feel. Pressing his lips to her foot seemed like the most natural way in the world to show her that gratitude. His fingers found their way up to her ankle, peeling her soft white cotton sock down from her ankle, over her heel, then tugging it off. The feeling stirred another memory, a feeling of deja vu.

* * *

She was writhing on the sofa, wiggling furiously in an attempt to get free. But her foot was tucked firmly under his arm, and he held it firm.

‘No no no no!’ she shrieked. ‘Please don’t!’

‘But you’re even more ticklish once I take your socks off, aren’t you?’

‘Yess, but! Gah!’

Her feet weren’t normally ticklish. That was a suggestion he’d given her. Over the past few months, she had gotten more and more suggestible, and he had as well. When they first started, it was just clumsy pre-fabricated inductions and deepeners. But practice was making perfect, and they had each become both more skillful and more responsive as they traded roles.

‘Hey, stop moving!’ he teased. ‘Or I’ll make you freeze!

She froze, as she had so many times before. And her foot stopped wriggling. Which made it quite easy for him to peel off her sock and tickle her bare foot.

Even her face was frozen, but that didn’t stop her from pouting. Her mouth wouldn’t open, but still emitted moan after moan of protest.

He chuckled, and tapped her chin – a trigger that allowed her to speak while frozen.

She could barely stifle the laughter, but remained frozen.

‘Hey, unfreeze me!’ she complained. ‘This isn’t fair at all!’

‘Oh, alright,’ he relented at last.

‘Thanks, and now you pause!’ Her trigger took him by surprise, stopping him dead in his tracks.

She extracted herself from his clutch, and pondered a suitable payback. She took a few steps to one side, and he could no longer see her, which left him with no idea what she was up to. He heard noises, but couldn’t work out what was happening.

‘Hey, remember that spiral I sent you last week?’

He felt fingers on the sides of his head, gently turning it to face the TV across the room. The TV which was connected to his laptop. The laptop which was playing a video of an intricate spiral. His eyes opened a little wider.

‘Yeah, you remember the spiral, that’s right. Now just stare into it for a little while. That’s right, good job!’

She swiftly dropped him down, deep into trance.

When she awakened him, he was on his hands and knees in front of the sofa, staring at the floor.

‘Uhhh...what just happened?’ he asked.

Then her finger pressed on his chin, tilting his head up. The silver pocketwatch that she wore as a necklace came into view, dangling slightly as she knelt down in front of him to talk face to face.

‘This, my friend, is payback. For all that awful tickling, you’ve earned the privilege of being my footstool now!’

She bounced onto the couch, and he felt her prop her legs up on his back.

He tried to turn his head and look at her, but found that it wouldn’t move.

‘Well played.’

‘Footstools don’t talk, honey.’

‘Yeah, well, apparently this one does. What’re you gonna do about it?’ he asked, defiantly.

He felt her legs lift off of him. A moment later, her feet appeared before him – one with a sock on, the other still bare from when he had pulled it off.

‘Put a sock in it, doofus. Or I’ll do it for you.’

Her bare foot lifted up, and she slipped her big toe into the cuff of her sock, pulling it off.

‘No no no no no...’ he protested. ‘I’m not having your stinky-ass sock crammed in my mouth.’

‘Oh, yes. You are.’

She knelt down and picked up her sock, then balled it up and pushed it insistently into his mouth.

‘Mmm Hmmm mmph!’ he complained.

‘...aww, but don’t worry, it’s okay, because the longer that sock stays in your mouth, the more you realize that it tastes exactly like rich, chocolate cake! Your favorite!’

She patted him softly on the cheek. ‘That’s it, that’s right. Good job!’

And then she sat back down on the sofa, and propped her feet up on him for the next few minutes while flipping through channels. He just knelt there, marveling at how good she’d gotten, how strangely pleasant her sock now tasted, and what they should try the next time. They had sensory hallucinations down, and catalepsy as well. Perhaps it was time to try some hypnotic amnesia, he mused.

He was relieved a short while later when she dropped her facade of retribution, and unfroze him. But even so, some part of him wanted to stay there, frozen by her suggestion. He found something about the helplessness so strangely pleasurable, and so very fascinating...

* * *

And he was most certainly fascinated now. Her foot softly teased his balls, gently caressing them as he eagerly obeyed her every command, leaving a slow trail of kisses up the inside her her leg. Each one made her moan, and made him want to do the same. The only thing stopping him was her steady stream of instructions; always another kiss. And each time he did as he was told, he felt better and better. He was desperately hard, yet somehow blissfully satisfied at the same time.

And before he realized it, he was kneeling, staring directly at her hot, wet, pussy just inches away.

‘You want to kiss it, isn’t that right?’

‘Yes Mistress,’ he sighed automatically, a shiver of pleasure running up his cock.

‘Good boy...and do it for me now.’

His cock throbbed harder as his lips met hers, his tongue teasing her clit.

‘God yesss...that’s right...just like last time...fuckk...’ she panted, pulling his head closer. ‘The more you obey me, the better it feels, and the better you feel, the more you surrender. The harder you make me cum, the more intense your pleasure grows for me....yesss...’

She trailed off, hips quivering as his tongue quickened its pace. But in his mind, her voice continued to echo.

‘Obey...pleasure...mistress...’

A feeling of pure bliss oozed over his mind as he continued to obey, and pleasure, his mistress, until eventually everything went so blank and fuzzy that he lost all awareness of what was happening, letting his mind float aimlessly in the pleasure she had inundated it with.

* * *

‘...4...5...wide awake!’

His eyes opened to see her looking down at him, her eyes shining bright, almost piercing him with her gaze. Mind still fuzzy, he began to piece together the scene around him. He was lying down on something hard – the floor. His body felt warm, excited, aroused. She was...sitting on top of him? No, he realized, dimly, it wasn’t that. She was riding his cock, pussy tight and wet and wanting. Her hands were pushing hard down on his chest, as she rode him almost frenziedly, nails digging in as she held on, knuckles white.

‘Look into my eyes,’ she said, firmly. Commandingly. He obliged.

‘Deeper,’ she said almost wistfully, blinking slowly and taking a deep breath as their eyes locked.

‘Deeper,’ she repeated. He could feet her pussy clenching tighter around him as she neared orgasm.

‘Yes...now say it.’

He wasn’t sure how he knew what ‘it’ was, but he knew just what to say all the same.

‘Turning the tables.’

She let out a load moan. Her hips slowed their pace immediately.

‘Yes Master,’ she whimpered, eyes suddenly glassy, their gaze locked on his as intently as he had stared a moment before.

‘Deeper,’ he said with a grin.

‘deeper,’ she repeated, nodding obediently.

‘What are you going to do right now?’

‘Obey you please you submit to you anything you want master,’ she babbled.

‘That’s right.’

That phrase sent a rush of pleasure through her body. He could feel her toes curling as she continued to ride his cock, her motions automatic and mindless.

‘Do you want to cum for master?’ he taunted.

‘Oh yes, please Master, please make me cum!’ she pleaded.

‘Good girl.’ The phrase made her whole body quiver. She was about to cum.

He snapped his fingers. ‘CUM!’ he commanded.

Her back arched, head rocking back. Her legs squeezed him, her hands grabbed him tightly, like her whole body existed at that moment solely as a vessel for his throbbing cock. And that was exactly how she felt. She let out a soft, heady sigh as she met his gaze again, her hair tumbling around his face as she continued to ride him, her rhythm calming down.

He chuckled as he realized she was still fully clothed from the waist up. She must have wanted this quite urgently, he thought.

‘Take off your shirt for me.’

‘Yes, Master,’ she answered meekly, peeling off her top.

Her silver pocketwatch necklace tumbled out as she did, and hung there, elegantly framed by her cleavage, swaying slightly with each stroke of her hips. It was so tempting to watch it dangle, and think about times she’d used it on him. She could be so very powerful sometimes, the mirror image of the helpless slave bouncing up and down obediently on his cock.

And then words came to his lips. He wasn’t sure why, but he heard himself blurting out the phrase that suddenly, randomly, popped into his head.

‘Turning the tables.’

Her eyes refocused, and stared fixedly into his once more.

‘That’s right, baby, look right into my eyes.’

Like listening to a faraway echo of a voice, he started to realize what was happening to him. Her eyes seemed to grow and expand, drawing him in, dominating his view.

Her hips quickened their pace. Something about her motion changed; he felt something new, an irresistible pressure against the head of his cock.

‘I have a new induction to try on you...’ she began, growing ever more like the spider at home in her web. ‘This is a sensory overload one.’

His cock throbbed, desperate to cum.

‘I think you can guess how it works. It starts like this...’ She paused at the top of her stroke, smiled sweetly, and rocked her hips, causing a rush of sensation in the head of his cock.

When it passed, he wasn’t sure what she was saying, but found himself nodding along regardless.

‘...and as soon as I let you, you’re gonna drop so fucking deep for me. Isn’t that right, pet?’

‘Yes.’

‘Cum!’ snap

His cock erupted, and his eyes closed, and he drifted off into emptiness, a blissful smile on his face, head nodding along almost imperceptibly with everything she said.