The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Self Deception

Address any feedback to . Comments appreciated!

Preface: Look, to be honest, you probably don’t care all that much about the fine details of the setting in a story like this. Or things like the characters’ names. So, as an experiment, I’ve mostly left them out. The scene is a guy and a lady, two young sexy people, both (somehow by happy coincidence) with an interest in hypnosis.

She pulled the car up in front of the restaurant, and he got in.

‘Thanks for dinner,’ she said.

‘Well, happy birthday,’ he replied.

‘Aww, you remembered! I mean it’s not actually until tomorrow, but still, that’s sweet!’

‘Well, I remembered you telling me what an inconsiderate ass your boyfriend was on your last one, and was thinking about how Shelly dumped me on mine, so I figured I’d try to change our birthday karma...or something.’

She giggled.

‘Still, very nice of you, what a pal. Keep this up with the next lady you date, and I’m sure you’ll be taken for good.’

He chuckled.

‘Well excuse me for trying to sharpen my game, I need the practice.’

‘Speaking of practice, y’know what I feel like doing tonight?’

‘What?’

‘A bit of hypnosis. What do you say, do you have anything more exciting to do?’

‘Nope, that sounds nice, I wouldn’t mind letting off some tension, it’s been a long week.’

‘That is has.’

‘Plus, I have the apartment to myself tonight, so it’ll be nice and quiet.’

‘Awesome, let’s do it!’

Streetlights flashed by as she traced the familiar route to his place.

‘So we’ve been playing around with hypnosis for a good while now,’ she said a few moments later.

‘Yep.’

‘And it’s been really fun and educational too, but I think our routine is getting a little stale.’

‘Your point?’

‘I thought maybe tonight we could change things up a little. I have an idea, a surprise I think you’ll end up really enjoying.’

‘Why do I feel like there’s a “but” coming?’

‘Because there is, silly!’ She flashed a gleeful smile.

‘Well, out with it, then.’

‘...but I want to take you really, really deep to do it, and I might need to get around one or two of our safety net suggestions to make it work.’

‘Oh...what is this plan.’

‘Like I said, it’s a surprise.’

‘You can’t, like, give me a clue or something?’

‘Nope. You’ll have to trust me. An intriguing offer, no?’

‘I’ll say. Let me think about it.’

‘Of course. We can talk about it later, after we get started.’

* * *

He opened the door to the tiny living room in his one-bedroom apartment, and they resumed their familiar positions, the ones they’d inhabited time and again before – one on his futon sofa, the other in the chair wheeled over from his desk.

‘Your housemates aren’t around?’ she asked.

‘No, they’re both out of town till next week.’

‘Right, right. Well, that’s excellent! So we have all the time we want with no disruptions.’

‘Yep.’

He plopped down on the sofa as she wheeled over the chair.

‘So what’s this big plan you have?’

‘I really can’t tell you! It’d totally spoil the fun of the surprise!’ she pouted.

‘So you need me to just agree to doing this mystery thing, with no information about it whatsoever?’

‘Well, you have plenty of information, really. You know that it’s me and you, and that you trust me to hypnotize you. And you know that I know what you enjoy, and what you’re not comfortable with, and you know I’ve never done you wrong in our sessions in the past.’

‘Yeah, yeah, of course. But...’

‘But...?’

‘But it’s still a little curious.’

‘That’s the fun of it, doofus. Think of it as a birthday surprise!’

‘But it’s your birthday, not mine.’

‘So what?’

‘So...nothing, I guess.’

‘I’ll bring you out of trance before we get into it, so if you decide you really want to say no at that point...’

‘Yeah...okay.’

He stared at her a moment.

‘Well, let’s get started,’ he said at last with a sheepish smile.

‘Yeah?’

‘Yeah.’

‘Are you ready to go into trance now?’

‘Yeah.’

‘No, seriously, I mean right now, are you ready to sink deep into trance at this very second, right now?’

‘Yea–’

SLEEP!’ she commanded abruptly, catching him off guard with a lightning-quick tap on his forehead. Her timing was impeccable, the reward of hours upon hours of practice with him. His head fell back, followed by his whole body, arms drooping lazily in his lap.

‘Sleep,’ she commanded again, snapping her fingers as she said it. ‘Sleep, sleep, sleep!’ Snap. Snap. Snap. He let out a quiet sigh.

‘That’s right, deeper and deeper down, all the way down, nice and deep. Letting yourself go totally loose and limp, mind drifting and floating, sinking and falling, and going so happily relaxed and empty and focused on my words as you go deeper.’

She lifted his wrist tentatively. His arm dangled like a wet towel from her fingers, like it had hundreds of times before. He was an excellent subject.

‘And now going deeper with every word I say, and going 100 times deeper as I drop this arm and it relaxes completely and sends a signal through your whole body and mind to do the same when I drop your arm and you fall so much deeper now.’

His arm fell to the cushion beside him with a muffled thud. She could see the suggestion taking hold, see his body shake ever so slightly as it became just as heavy and helpless as his arm.

With a giddy smile, she did the same to his other arm, straining to keep her voice smooth and even and calming, stifling her excitement as she guided him deeper.

* * *

‘...aaand 5, eyes open, wide awake!’

‘Welcome back.’ She grinned like a 10 year old with a secret. He couldn’t help but notice that she had removed her sweater. The t-shirt underneath was tight, old, and plain white, with the emblem of her favorite band. It was her favorite shirt, and was worn almost threadbare; the red outline of her bra underneath was hard not to miss.

‘Did you just give me a new induction trigger?’ he asked, in part just to distract himself from staring at her chest.

‘Yep! For the rest of tonight, anytime one of us touches your forehead, you go under.’

‘Funny.’

‘And it’s working pretty well, I’d say. What do you think?’

‘Yeah, I was pretty deep just now.’

‘What about this time?’

‘Huh—?’ he started, failing to get the words out before he felt a gentle tap on his forehead, and everything went black.

* * *

‘...aaand 5, eyes open, wide awake again!’

‘Whoa...’ he said, his eyes fluttering open. ‘You weren’t kidding about taking me deep.’

‘No, I wasn’t,’ she said matter-of-factly, reaching for his forehead. ‘And I’m not done yet either.’

He released a heavy sigh, head dropping forward once more as his eyes slammed shut.

* * *

‘...aaand 5, eyes open, wide awake!’

His eyes snapped open.

‘How do you feel?’

‘Uh...Like a yo-yo.’

She giggled.

‘Y’know, it works when you do it too.’

‘The forehead thing?’

‘Mmhmm,’ she replied, nodding confidently. ‘Try it yourself if you don’t believe me.’

He chuckled.

‘Well, I guess I’ll see you later then.’

His eyes snapped shut the instant he felt his finger make contact with his own forehead.

* * *

‘...aaand 5, eyes open.’

He opened his eyes, to find them staring automatically into hers.

‘Deeper,’ she said, simply.

He stared for a moment, mind blissfully empty.

And then he felt...something. Before he figured out what it was, his eyes were closed again and he slumped backwards onto the soft cushions once more.

* * *

‘...aaand 5, eyes open, wide awake once more.’

His eyes opened slowly, finding hers so easily and effortlessly.

‘Your mind is really strongly keyed in to the sound of my voice right now, isn’t it? Much more than usual?’

He said nothing, and simply nodded, eyes bleary and vacant.

‘Good,’ she said, a playful grin on her face.

He made no movement as she reached forward to touched his head once more. She watched him list sideways, then collapse entirely. His arm dangled awkwardly from the sofa, but he was blissfully unaware of it as she lulled him deeper.

* * *

‘...aaand 5, eyes opening, waking up and coming back to the room now.’

He yawned, eyes slowly lifting.

‘How do you feel?’

‘Umm...Funny. I’m kind of chilly.’ His eyes flicked down.

‘Hey, why am I sitting here with my shirt off?’

‘Because you wouldn’t take your pants off too.’

‘Uh...what?’

‘See, I wanted you naked,’ she said. ‘And you were happy to take off your shoes, and your socks, and your shirt. But when it came to the pants, you said no.’

‘So I took you down a little deeper, and tried again. Only this time, I didn’t ask.’

‘And I said the safe word...’

‘That’s exactly right.’

‘And it stopped me from accepting any more suggestions.’

‘Just like it was supposed to. Which is a shame, really.’

He took a deep breath, as if to steady himself.

She repositioned the chair, and sat down directly across from him. His eyes followed her, but his head stayed completely still, his jaw slack, saying nothing.

She propped one foot up on his knee, and unzipped her boot, and pulled it off. It fell to the floor with a loud clunk. The sound made him realize how quiet the room was, and how quiet his own thoughts were as well.

‘I love these cute new boots I got, but they’re killing my feet right now. You don’t mind if I make myself a little more comfortable.’

Wearing a confident smile, she placed her socked foot back on his knee. It felt warm and soft on his leg, but there was something strange about it, the feeling in the moment was enjoyable somehow. She lifted up her other foot to remove her other boot as well. He flinched slightly as it too thudded to the floor. She leaned back, reclining in the chair, and stretched her arms over her head. The hem of her shirt pulled up, revealing a sliver of bare midriff, and the hem of a pair of lacy red panties. He suddenly realized he was strangely aroused, and stifled a gasp – hoping she hadn’t noticed it.

‘So, it seems we are at an impasse. Let’s talk about it.’

‘O—...Okay,’ he replied unsteadily.

Her foot began to slide tantalizingly up his thigh.

‘On the one hand, you so completely stuck here that you’re unable to get off this couch no matter how hard you try. You know it, I know it. And that’s exactly where I want you. Because with you stuck in place like this, I can give you any suggestions I want, and you’ll be totally unable to do anything to stop yourself from listening.’

He swallowed hard as her foot continued to near his crotch.

‘But on the other hand, the things I want you to do for me tonight aren’t things that I can suggest to you on my own. I need a bit of assistance from you.’

‘Assistance from me?’ he asked.

‘Yes. Because I can hypnotize you – and you know I can, really, really easily – but if I give you these particular suggestions, that pesky safety net brings you right back up before they can sink in.’

‘What kind of suggestions?’

‘Oh, just some pleasurable little things.’

‘When we started our little arrangement, we agreed to trance each other only for practice, nothing directly sexual.’

‘Yeah...I’m kind of sick of those terms now, though. Besides, I think that sort of went out the window that time you made me orgasm every time you said the number 3.’

Her foot was directly in front of his groin, her toes nestled softly against the head of his cock.

‘Remember that?’ she asked.

His cock stiffened, recalling that night, how she had been complete putty in his hands, writhing in ecstasy at his every whim. He had made her do simple math problems for what seemed like hours, each one making her groggy brain struggle for a moment, then ushering in another climax.

‘And after all, it is my birthday in just a few hours. Don’t you think I deserve a little present?’

He blushed and swallowed hard, breath catching in his throat as she wiggled her toes teasingly.

‘So you want to remove all those safety suggestions?’ he asked nervously.

‘No, I don’t need to remove them,’ she replied. ‘I just want to get around them for a little while. And I know you can help me do that.’

‘What do you mean?’

‘Well, see, when I hypnotize you, your safety net comes up. Your mind goes deep down into trance, but your subconscious still keeps its guard up. That’s what we need to fix.’

‘And how were you planning to do that?’

‘Simple. You put yourself in trance for me. If you are the one that hypnotizes you, the safety suggestions don’t matter. You can do anything you want to your own mind. And what I want is for you to let me put suggestions in it for a little while.’

‘I’m not so sure that’s a good idea.’

‘I’m not sure that’s a “no”.’ She stared intently into his eyes as she said it.

‘Well, I mean, we agreed on the safety net – we both did them – for a reason. Hell, it was your idea, remember?’

‘Oh, I remember. But we were both in a different place when we made that decision. I had just had a bad breakup, I didn’t want to get hurt again. I was afraid of trying new things.’

‘But now?’

‘But now we’re both single, and hot, and horny, and have the ability to push all of each others’ buttons extremely skillfully.’

‘This still seems like a bad idea.’

‘I thought you might say that. But I also think part of you might be more receptive to it than you’re admitting...you’re probably much more receptive than you even realize.’

He just stared at her in silence.

‘In fact, it’s obvious from what you just said. You said it “seems” like a bad idea, not that it is a bad idea. And the fact that you said that means that some part of you thinks it’s a great idea, it’s just too shy to say so.’

‘So what happens now?’

‘What happens is you hypnotize yourself for me. The safety net comes up whenever anyone hypnotizes you. But when you trance yourself, everything is completely open, and we can do so many fun things.’

‘You want me to hypnotize myself?’

‘Mmhmm.’

‘And if I say no? What if I won’t do a self-induction right now?’

‘Oh, of course you can say no. You can always try to resist if you want to. Like usual, that’s part of the fun! But that’s why I made it easier for you to do it. All I need to do is have you touch your own forehead for me, and you’ll drop really really deep into trance, and be completely receptive and totally uninhibited.’

He knew it was true. She was some sort of evil hypnotic genius.

‘And lucky for me, your forehead is starting to itch right now.’

She snapped her fingers. The sound seemed to ricochet around the room like a bullet. He felt his forehead starting to tingle. This too was a suggestion they had done before.

‘You remember this trigger from the last time we used it, don’t you?’

She phrased it as a question, but her intonation told him it was anything but. He stared at her face, a confident smirk on her lips.

‘Remember?’ she teased, ‘the one that makes part of your body become irresistibly itchy?’ She snapped again. ‘The one that makes you itch until you can no longer bear not to scratch?’

He let out a soft gasp.

‘The more you try to resist it, the more itchy it gets, huh?’

He almost moaned, arm quivering as he held back the urge to scratch his forehead.

She withdrew her feet and stood up, taking a new seat beside him, her body resting against his, lips so close to his ear.

‘Oh, I could scratch that itchy forehead for you,’ she murmured softly, her fingers tracing the lines of his face teasingly. ‘But I’d like it much more if you did it.’

His breath caught in his throat.

‘Please? It’s just a simple little itch...’

She snapped her fingers again on the word ‘itch’. The sensation intensified tenfold.

‘What harm can come from scratching it?’ She whispered, her breath hot in his ear.

‘I know how badly you want to scratch now, too. It’s getting harder to resist that urge with each passing moment, isn’t that right?’

He nodded subtly, involuntarily, so in the habit of agreeing anytime she said said those words.

‘You don’t have to keep resisting, you know.’

He exhaled sharply.

‘The only thing that’s going to happen is you’ll drop deep into trance. And that wouldn’t be so bad, would it? After all, I’m here with you, to make sure you’re safe. And you’ve been hypnotized hundreds of times by me. There’s nothing to worry about, just relax for me and let it happen.’

Her fingernails softly tickled his wrist, inciting it to move. Slowly, as if agonizing over the decision, his arm began to rise towards his face.

‘I...I...’ he stumbled, unsure of what to say.

‘I can resist....’ he blurted out at last.

‘No, sweetie, you can’t,’ she whispered sweetly in his ear, her words eliciting a groan.

‘It’s happening, and you can’t stop it. The harder you try to fight it, the faster it happens.’

His arm began to move more fluidly, drifting higher towards his forehead.

At last, his fingers were poised right above his eyes, ready to scratch.

‘That’s it, scratch that itch now,’ she urged. She was about to place her finger on the back of his hand, to push it the remaining inch, but restrained herself. She wasn’t sure he would respond to that in the same way.

She felt a tingle run up her spine as she looked him up and down. His finger pointed straight at his head, his eyes fixated straight up, locked on it, almost to the point of rolling back in his skull. He looked like he was trying to resist, and trying to give in at the same time. The helpless confusion was so peculiarly exciting.

‘Hypnotize yourself now,’ she breathed into his ear, snapping her fingers.

The tip of his finger covered the remaining gap. In an instant, his eyes drooped shut, his head fell forward haphazardly, and his body collapsed into hers. She guided his head gently to rest on her cleavage, and caressed the back of his neck as she began to lull him deeper, her voice soft, smooth, and sultry in his ear.

‘Good job!’ She used the usual trigger of encouragement, knowing it would comfort him.

‘When you hypnotize yourself, there are no limits, and your mind can accept any suggestion.’ She cooed softly, running her fingers through his hair.

‘Your unconscious mind knows that it can resist when I hypnotize you, but not when you do. You have absolute control over your mind, so when you put yourself in trance, it can accept and respond to any suggestion it’s given. Isn’t that right?’

He nodded, almost imperceptibly.

‘And right now, you’re the one that brought your mind down to this place, not me. I’m just along for the ride, I’m a guest you’ve invited along. But you know that you are the one who took you into this trance. Isn’t that right?’

She felt his head move against her breast as he nodded again.

‘So right now, your whole mind is completely open, and free to accept any suggestion. There’s no restrictions, no inhibitions, no safety nets, no nets or barriers of any kind. Isn’t that right?’

Another nod.

‘Gooood,’ she murmured, ‘Good job!. And now that you’re down here, free and unrestrained, I’m going to give you some ideas for fun suggestions that we can give your mind, that I know you’re going to enjoy. This is your trance, but I’m here to guide you, so you can let go completely and just let me direct it. In fact, you don’t even need to remember anything I suggest to you, and so your mind just lets each word slide right past your conscious memory to lodge itself in your unconscious mind, like a surprise for you to discover and enjoy later...’

* * *

For what seemed like hours, she spoke softly to him, watching as he drifted helplessly along where her voice took him. He wasn’t sure if his eyes were open and staring into the depths of hers, or closed and staring into empty darkness. And he couldn’t care which. Her voice was all that mattered. He was so fixated on the sound of it that he completely lost track of the words it was producing. Somehow he knew he felt good, and that he could just let that pleasurable feeling take over, and stop paying attention to the words streaming through his mind.

‘Whenever I touch your cock, it feels amazing and incredible.’

‘Whenever I touch your cock, you feel overwhelming pleasure.’

‘Whenever I touch your cock, it makes you feel obedient and submissive.’

‘Whenever I touch your cock, it makes you want to surrender to me more.’

‘Whenever I touch your cock, you think about how good it feels to accept my suggestions.’

‘Whenever I touch your cock, you think about how good it feels to obey.’

‘Whenever I touch your cock, you realize how much pleasure the sound of my voice brings you.’

‘Whenever I touch your cock, it brings you irresistible pleasure.’

‘Whenever I touch your cock, you want me to touch it more.’

‘Whenever I touch your cock, you need to say yes to me.’

‘Yes,’ he breathed desperately.

‘Whenever I touch your cock, your will to resist fades away.’

‘Yes.’

‘Whenever I touch your cock, you accept any suggestion I give you.’

‘Yes.’

‘Whenever I touch your cock, you can’t resist anything I tell you.’

‘Yes.’

‘Whenever I touch your cock, you give in to my voice completely.’

‘Yes.’

‘Whenever I touch your cock, you give your mind over to me.’

‘Yes.’

‘The next time I touch your cock, you’re going to cum for me. And that orgasm will lock these suggestions in place. Isn’t that right?’

‘Yes,’ he sighed automatically.

And then he felt her fingers softly encircling the head of his cock. It spasmed, starting to cum. He moaned softly, then felt her fingers on his forehead again, sending him hurtling back down even deeper than before.

* * *

...and 5, coming back to awareness and opening your eyes.’

His eyes fluttered open. His head was resting on a pillow, against the arm of the couch. He was lying down. Feeling a slight chill, he looked down; he was totally nude, his erect cock pointing straight into the air.

She sat beside him in the chair, looking down at him, and looking extremely pleased with herself.

‘How do you feel?’

‘Confused and violated—...’ He started in a huff, but stopped abruptly, choking off a sigh as she ran her fingertip along the length of his shaft.

‘...And submissive and aroused,’ he blurted out.

His face contorted in a look of utter bewilderment as he heard the words slip from his lips. It stayed that way for a moment. She could see his mind working, see the wheels turning. And then his eyes went wide, his jaw dropped a little, and he let out a heady moan.

She giggled at his delayed reaction.

‘So I shouldn’t do that again?’

‘Nnnrgh...nno—’ he struggled as her finger moved towards the base of his shaft. He stopped sharply as it made contact.

‘What was that?’ she whispered softly, gaze locked on his penis.

‘Ungh...yesss...’ he breathed.

‘What? Speak up, boy.’

‘Yesss,’ he sighed.

‘Good boy!’ she praised, tracing her finger along the underside of his shaft, eliciting a louder and more desperate groan than before.

‘So now that I’ve got you in a nice suggestible waking trance, let’s talk about my plan for tonight. I know you’re just dying to hear it, isn’t that right?’

‘Yesss,’ he sighed as her finger traced another line along his erect cock.

‘Yes, that’s right, of course you are. Y’know, I kinda feel like one of those super villains in the movies, giving away all the details of my plan to the helpless hero that I’m holding captive in my lair...’

She paused, turning her gaze from his cock to his eyes.

‘Now that doesn’t work out so well in the movies, because the hero escapes. But you’re not going to escape, you’re going to stay right here, totally helpless and captive, isn’t that right?’

She stroked his cock again, watching his face flush with pleasure and confusion at the same time.

‘Yes,’ he murmured breathlessly.

‘The first thing I did was suggest that you don’t mind being aroused by my suggestions, that it’s perfectly natural to let yourself feel horny and aroused if that’s how one of my suggestions makes you feel. And that makes perfect sense to you, because it feels so good to feel aroused, and it’s such an enjoyable sensation. Isn’t that right?’

She caressed his cock again as she asked.

‘Yes,’ he nodded, breathing a little harder than before.

‘And then I suggested that you would stay here, stuck to this couch, unable to get up, until I tell you to do so. And that’s fun, and safe, and so your mind’s accepted it as completely true, isn’t that right?’

‘Yes.’

‘And now, it’s time for the final stage. That’s the conditioning. This is the part where you’ll give up all control to me, where you’ll agree to do absolutely anything I tell you, where you’ll agree to obey me totally and completely. This is the part where your subconscious mind learns just how good it will feel to surrender total control, how amazing and thrilling that would be, and once it does, it will be screaming for you to let go and give in. Until you can’t resist any more.’

His eyes opened wide, but he said nothing.

‘What I’m going to do is play with your cock a little bit. Because I know you really like when girls do that to you. Isn’t that right?’

‘Yes.’

‘Because when a man is aroused, he’ll agree to just about anything. That’s not hypnosis, it’s just common sense. The more aroused you get, the more willing you are to have that pleasure continue.’

‘Isn’t that right?’ she teased again.

‘Yes.’

‘Because pleasure makes you agree, pleasure makes you comply, pleasure makes you feel so very submissive. Isn’t that right?’

‘Yes.’ He moaned.

‘And you’re feeling extremely aroused and submissive right now, isn’t that right?’

‘Yes,’ he repeated, almost before she even touched him.

‘You feel that way because it’s a sensation, a thought, a feeling that I put into your mind. And you want this feeling to continue to build, so you’re willing to let me put more thoughts in your mind. Isn’t that right?’

‘Yes.’

‘It feels so good to let my words become your thoughts.’

‘Yes.’

‘You’re completely open and suggestible right now.’

‘Yes.’

‘The more aroused you get, the emptier your mind gets, and the more suggestible you become.’

‘Yes.’

‘You want and need to obey me completely.’

She saw him hesitate, fighting it.

‘You want to accept and follow any instruction I give you,’ she rephrased.

‘Yesss,’ he sighed, almost reluctantly.

‘And you’re totally open to anything I say right now.’

‘Yes.’

‘What you think is only what my voice tells you.’

‘Yes.’

‘You need to obey me completely.’

‘nn...’ he struggled.

‘You’re trying so hard to resist that command. Part of you needs to give in to me, but another part of you is fighting to keep some control, isn’t that right?’

‘Yes,’ he conceded.

‘Good boy,’ she replied, her praise catching him off guard. ‘You’re going to try to resist it, to resist as long as you possibly can. Give it everything you have, really pull out every last drop of resistance in your entire body and mind.’

‘You want and need to obey me completely.’

She studied the conflict in his face for a moment, as though toying with him. He stared at her, unable to bring himself to do anything but watch as she lifted his arm, and pressed his own finger against his forehead. Then everything went blank, and he simply drifted away on her voice, blissfully ignorant of what she was saying.

* * *

‘...and 5, coming that last little bit back to wakefulness.’

His eyes fluttered open.

‘Um...What the hell just happened?’

‘I just gave you some more suggestions, and did some things to help you accept them a bit more. Don’t worry about it.’

He stared at her quizzically.

‘Ok, so, I’m gonna say some things to you now, and we’ll just see what happens.’ She stood up.

‘New triggers?’ he asked, confused.

‘No, just things. Instructions, maybe. Like this: stand up.’

‘Uh...okay,’ he said, doing as she told him.

‘See, that’s not a trigger, just a command. But you did it just like I told you to. Good. Now, open your mouth.’

Wordlessly, his jaw dropped open.

She grinned, biting her finger playfully. Slowly, she moved that finger to his lips.

‘Suck on my finger.’

His brow furled in confusion, but his mouth immediately carried out her instruction, tongue caressing her fingertip. She closed her eyes for a moment in enjoyment, her grin widening before she extracted her finger.

‘Get down on your knees for me and kiss my feet.’

‘I...no,’ he muttered defiantly.

She stepped in close, looking up at him. Her hand cradled his head, slowly and surely directing him to look down at her. He felt her cool fingers gently pull open the fly of his boxers, and encircle his shaft.

‘Get down on your knees for me,’ she repeated sweetly.

A frustrated groan escaped his lips.

‘Yes...mm...Misstress...’ he stammered.

The moment he spoke, his eyes shot open wide. She felt his cock throb, watched his face go red, saw his eyes lose focus as he succumbed to a wave of pleasure. She released his cock. His left knee buckled, then his right, and he dropped to the floor at her feet.

‘Good boy,’ she praised, responding to his astonishment with total cool.

She sat back down in the chair, seeming to loom over him as she crossed one leg over the other.

‘Now just stay there, and tell me what you’d be willing to do for me right now.’

‘I...um...I’m not....’

‘So shy!’ She giggled. ‘Oh my, that won’t do at all. Speak, pet.’ She snapped her fingers.

‘Kiss your feet!’ he blurted out.

‘Mmmm...that’s a nice start.’

Her foot slowly made its way towards his face, her big toe caressing his cheek and at last arriving at his lips. He placed a soft kiss on it, then a more passionate one, then another and another.

‘Good boy. And what else are you going to do for me?’

‘Um...’ he hesitated, flustered.

‘Say it.’

He felt her other foot make contact with his balls, softly, gingerly, almost tickling them and them tracing a line up the underside of his shaft. He gasped.

Say it,’ she urged again.

‘Anything,’ he sighed at last.

Good boy. Look at me.’

His head snapped up, gaze meeting hers. Her face was flushed, excited. From the corner of his eye, he saw her hand snake its way into her jeans.

‘Say it again.’

‘I’ll do anything you say.’

‘Again.’

‘I’ll do anything you say, Mistress.’

‘Good boy.’

He shuddered slightly as he realized what he had just said, the full force of it hitting him at last.

‘Sounds like you’re my obedient puppet now...hmmm or maybe puppet is the wrong word. Maybe you’re my slave?’ she teased. He didn’t notice her squirming slightly in her chair, hips rocking forward.

A memory came flickering back to her suddenly, from one of their first trance sessions together.

‘So we should have some ground rules,’ she had said. ‘Things we’re gonna do, and things we’re not.’

‘What were you thinking?’ he’d asked.

‘Well, how do you know I’m not going to hypnotize you and turn you into my slave?’ She had winked as she asked it. He had laughed.

‘You’d never be able to make me your slave. I like trance, but I’m not submissive enough to give up control.’

‘Suit yourself.’

She smiled triumphantly, watching him eat those words now.

‘Tell me you’re my slave,’ she panted.

‘I’m your slave, Mistress,’ he answered, meekly.

‘Fuckkk...’ she sighed, eyes rolling back and drooping shut as her hand moved more vigorously.

He stared blankly as she basked in the pleasure.

‘Help me get these jeans off,’ she ordered, voice husky with lust.

‘Yes Mistress,’ he answered softly. The sleepy, submissive, monotone sent shivers up her spine.

She practically yanked her pants down to her thighs, taking her panties along with them, and then continued playing with herself as he clumsily pulled them the rest of the way off. When her leg was at last freed, she placed her foot square on his chest, and pushed him backwards on to his knees.

‘Tell me you need to obey me,’ she breathed, her hips sliding forward on the chair, body reclining back.

‘I need to obey you.’

She gasped, enthralled by the control she had over him. She didn’t know what to make him do, and didn’t care. The simple knowledge that he would obey any command she gave him was an electric thrill.

‘Ungh...uh...Worship my foot,’ she sighed, for want of any other ideas.

Her eyes closed, and she let herself savour the moment, focused on the pleasure between her thighs. She felt him softly cradle her foot, his fingers sliding up to her ankle, pulling off her sock. Then a soft, warm, wetness surrounded her big toe. She opened her eyes, to see him kissing her foot mindlessly.

She leaned towards him, extending one finger to point at a spot on her leg, just above the ankle.

‘Here. Kiss it.’

He complied.

‘Here,’ she said again, picking a spot slightly higher, resting her foot on his shoulder.

His lips began to make a steady progress up her leg, each step driven by her, each one another command obeyed. He passed her knee and moved up her thigh.

‘Good boyyy...’ she moaned. Her hands cradled his head, drawing him closer.

‘Pleasure me, pet.

‘Yes Mistress.’

His lips and tongue found her clit, and she stopped thinking about anything but how good this felt, having him totally helpless and under her control, focused solely on bringing her pleasure. She felt an orgasm drawing close, and savored each moment that drew it nearer.

‘Good boy,’ she whispered again, over and over. Each time brought him a new flood of pleasure, and a new urge to pleasure her even more.

* * *

She sat there, basking in the pleasure of his lips & tongue on her clit for what felt like hours, until her desire finally started to abate. She tapped his forehead gently, whispering ‘sleep’, and watched him tumble to the floor by her feet.

Catching her breath, she couldn’t help but smile. Part of it was the surge of endorphins flowing through her, but part of it was pride. She’d pulled it off! She’d taken him so deep, had wound just the right web of suggestions, that he submitted completely.

Fishing through the clothes strewn across the floor, she found her panties, and her jeans, and pulled them back on. It was time to awaken him, and she wanted to return to some semblance of composure.

She surveyed her sleeping subject. His cock was still hard. She bit her lip, picturing how hard he was going to cum when she finally left and he was on his own, no one stopping him from stroking it. She almost wanted to stay to see it, but thought better of it. She’d tiptoed over enough lines for one night.

‘Coming back up for me now, 1...2...3...4...and 5, wide awake!’ She snapped her fingers, and watched his eyes flutter open like each time before.

‘Hi there,’ she giggled.

‘Hey...’

He paused, then trailed off, still visibly a bit out of it, unsure what to say. Slowly, he sat up on the floor, and looked around, as if in a dream.

‘I’m missing a sock.’ She held out her bare foot, wiggling her toes.

‘Oh, um....lemme...wait, here it is,’ he mumbled, producing it at last from the floor under his knee.

‘Put it on for me?’ she asked sweetly.

He looked at her foot, then up at her, then back down. Slowly, and without a word, he slipped the white cotton sock over her toes, and pulled it up to her ankle snugly. She grinned like a newly crowned princess the whole time.

‘That’s lovely, good work. Thanks!’

He just nodded.

‘Well,’ she said, ‘it’s late, I better get going. This was fun! Did you find it enjoyable too?’

‘Yeah...’ he answered, still a bit dazed by the experience.

She stood up to leave, but he reached up and gently caught her wrist.

‘Wait, hey, um...’ he stumbled, getting to his feet. ‘How long have you...uh...y’know, been thinking about what you did tonight?’

‘A while.’ She smiled again, giving nothing away.

‘But...why?’

‘Why? You’re seriously asking why?’

‘Uh...I guess I am.’

‘Hmmm...’ She paused, seeming genuinely stumped. He chuckled.

‘Well,’ she answered at last, ‘You’re cute when you’re in a trance. What can I say?’

He blushed a little, and looked down.

‘Any other last things to say?’ she asked, leaning down to put on her boots.

‘Yeah,’ he replied, ‘Turning the tables.’

‘Sorry, what was that?’

Turning the tables,’ he repeated with a smirk.

She froze in place, letting out a soft, high pitched, almost confused, sound somewhere between a sigh and a moan. Her body straightened and turned back to face him. Her eyes focused on his, then took on a dreamy, faraway cast, the confidence fading from them. Slowly, she bent one knee, then the other, dropping to the floor, hands clasped submissively in her lap.

‘That’s right,’ he praised.

She paused on her knees for a moment, swaying a little from side to side as she found her balance. Moving sluggishly, haltingly, her hands drifted up to her waist, fingers clumsily unbuttoning her jeans, then sliding them down. She nearly fell over as she leaned back and sat down. With a quiet and dazed sigh, she slid her jeans down her nubile legs and pulled them off. Timidly, she returned to her kneeling position. Her gaze dropped to his erect cock, and remained there as she peeled off her t-shirt.

Her bra was red and lace, just like her panties. She began to quiver as she stared, the sight of his throbbing erection suddenly charging her with an intense arousal that continued to build. Her fingers fumbled for the clasp, drawing in a sharp gasp when she found it at last. Her right hand found its way between her thighs; her left began to tweak her right nipple.

‘Tell me how you feel,’ he instructed.

‘Justlikeyou hypnotized so deep aroused submissive helpless horny obedient mindless amazing.’

The words tumbled out in a long disoriented string, followed by a desperate moan. She bit her lip, muscles clenching as the orgasm washed over her. The first orgasm. She knew there would be more.

‘You want to touch it. It feels so good when you touch it.’

She moaned again, head rocking back. Her eyes fluttered, but then remained open, fixating again on the head of his cock.

‘Please....’ she breathed.

She squirmed, a wave of ecstasy washing over her. Her breathing grew deeper, faster, hastier. Her left hand absent-mindedly snaked its way back between her thighs. Her voice was huskier, almost moaning, as she begged again.

‘Pleasssee...m...Masterr...’

‘Okay,’ he said, simply.

She half-crawled, half-pounced, practically throwing herself at the floor at his feet, staring up at the head of his cock just inches away. But she reached for it almost timidly, as if it were an object of tremendous power.

As her fingers circled his shaft, her eyes fluttered shut in bliss. He could almost see the pleasure coursing from his shaft, into her fingers, and through her entire body.

Looking down at her, he felt a sense of accomplishment welling up inside him. Her mind, body, and soul were focused only on worshipping his cock, and on the pleasure that brought her.

The next few seconds seemed to happen in slow motion.

She looked back up at him. Here eyes were glazed and vacant, filled with pleasure yet totally empty at the same time. It was exquisite to see. Something about that look made his cock throb just so. He felt like he could stare at it forever, watching her, so deeply in trance, staring so deeply into her eyes, seeing them so helpless and mindless and under his control. He wanted to stare deeper, to think of nothing else but how deeply hypnotized she was.

In the back of his mind, he felt a new sensation, something he couldn’t quite put his finger on, but something that he knew instinctively to be tremendously arousing.

He felt his knees starting to tremble. And that voice in his mind quickly pointed out that if he wanted to be on his knees, he could be. He could kneel down right in front of her, and it would feel so good.

A second voice chimed in in his head.

‘You idiot,’ it seemed to say, ‘you forgot about her suggestions.’

The memory flashed back to him in an instant: her fingers around his cock, controlling it, controlling him, and the acute, desperate, desire to obey her, to surrender. He could feel her suggestion working, feel her caress making him submissive and obedient and desperately aroused. He wondered if he could resist the suggestion, if he could stop himself from giving in, from letting her touch reduce him to a mindless puddle of arousal.

But before he realized it was happening, he was on the floor too, face to face, nearly eye to eye, with her. Staring into those eyes, he thought he could almost feel the overwhelming pleasure she was experiencing. It was so close, so near, and now suddenly so intense.

‘How does this feel, Master?’ she murmured.

The answer came to him so naturally, like it was the only word in the entire universe he could reply with.

‘Irresistible.’

He felt her grip on him tighten as she inched closer to another orgasm. His pulse quickened, and so did the pace of her stroking. She scooted closer to him, grinding against his knee.

Her left hand slid up his arm and around his back, clutching at his shoulder, pulling her body closer to his.

‘I need to please you, Master,’ she panted into his ear.

‘Yes Mistress,’ he sighed back. Suddenly, his one and only desire was to be horny and hard and overwhelmed by the pleasure she was giving him.

‘mmm’

‘ungh...yesss...’

‘...ohgoddd...’ The words caught in her throat.

‘Please I wanna make you cum for me Master’ she blurted out, her voice husky, strident, desperately aroused.

‘Yes, Mist—’

His eyes went wide, and he fell silent with a whimper as his balls tightened. His hips bucked furiously, as she felt the hot white jizz oozing into her fingers, squirting onto her. She came as well, as if on command, her pleasure firmly anchored to his.

‘...—Mistresss...’ he finished, a second later, the orgasm finally subsiding.

‘Yes Master, Good boy!’ she sighed blissfully.

He felt her go limp, her small frame leaning against his. He could see the sleepy yet contented smile on her lips in his mind, without even a glimpse of her face.

And then he felt a tap on his forehead and everything went blank.