The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Secrets Revealed

Pt. 2: Hypnotic Melodies

An and Juni were eating at McDonald’s at South Coast Plaza and An asked, “So how was your date with Liszt?”

“Well, it was interesting,” Juni said, “sure it was romantic and the sex was great. Franz even took me to a nice French restaurant.”

“Sounds great. I still wish I was there,” An said.

“I know,” Juni said, “but it feels great to be back in the U.S. and eating American food. It seems like forever that I’ve even seen or tasted a burger and fries. They don’t have that in 1839 Paris or Hungary for that matter,” Juni said.

“You went to Hungary too?,” An asked.

“Yeah. He took me to a nice restaurant there,” Juni said.

“Girl, you are so lucky! I would kill to be in your shoes!", An exclaimed-giggling.

“Well, it’s fun but exhausting,” Juni said.

An looked at her watch and said, “Our lunch hour is almost over. We’d better head back to SCR.”

“Yeah, we’d better,” Juni said.

* * *

The two went back to SCR and into the rehearsal room. The director came in and exclaimed, “Okay everyone, we’ve got this last rehearsal before the show tomorrow at 2:30. Juni, you’re playing Scheherazade so get into costume.”

Juni dressed into her costume and looked like a true Arabian princess. During the rehearsal, she was doing her best Arabic accent as well, and danced seductively. It was arousing for her male costars to watch. They were drooling!

Meanwhile back in Budapest, Liszt was working on his hypnotic lullaby-playing it on the piano to make sure that everything was right. Finally, it was ready.

This piece was going to be simply mesmerizing.

* * *

That afternoon at SCR, Juni was onstage performing as Scheherazade, dancing seductively and projecting a flawless Arabic accent. The audience was mesmerized, and her male costar refrained from drooling, though it was difficult. The show ended at 5 p.m. and received warm applause from the audience. However, Juni had to perform again at 8 p.m., and after the show she and An walked down the hall to their dressing rooms. While they were walking, Juni asked, “Do you think that Franz will come by tonight?”

“I don’t know,” An said, “but I’d be on the lookout.”

“I will,” Juni said.

Their dressing rooms were across from each other, and they both went inside them. Juni locked the door to hers and proceeded to change her clothes and take off her makeup. She even fixed her hair a bit. Surprisingly, Liszt didn’t pop up. No matter, the mutant zapped herself back to her bedroom at home and drove back to the theater at 7:00 to get into costume and makeup for the next show. Afterwards, she met up with An (who was also in costume) for drinks at the theater’s bar (for Juni, it was a Diet Coke and An had ginger ale), where they chatted and laughed. Juni scoured the lobby and An asked, “Who are you looking for?”

“You-know-who,” Juni said.

“Oh,” An said.

In a few minutes, some bells rung and an employee called out, “All performers for “Arabian Nights” to the Segerstrom Stage please.”

“Oh, that’s us!", An exclaimed, “come on J, let’s go!”

“Right behind ya!", Juni exclaimed.

The two hurried to the auditorium and were soon onstage (behind the curtain). Everyone was taking their places, but Juni was nervous.

“J, what’s wrong?", An asked-concerned.

“What is Liszt is out there watching me?", she asked.

“Then give him the best show!", An exclaimed, and grinned.

Juni’s nerves calmed a little and she exclaimed, “Okay, let’s do it!”

“Right on girl!", An exclaimed-and they hugged.

* * *

At 8:00, the curtain opened to a scene of a man and a woman. Juni opened the scene with a seductive dance that entranced her male costar. As they play progressed, she began the story-telling until the end when the king finally called off her execution and let her live. When the play was over, the cast held hands and bowed to a standing ovation, and bowed as the curtain closed.

At 10 p.m., when An and Juni were walking to their dressing rooms, An said, “Be ready. He may show up.”

“I will,” Juni said.

As usual, the two entered their dressing room and Juni closed and locked hers. Then she proceeded to change and take off her makeup. She was in the middle of this when Liszt popped up behind her.

“Franz!", she exclaimed after she turned around.

“Hello Juni,” he said.

“Hi Franz. You caught me at a bad time.”

“I’m sorry,” he said, “but I came to invite you to Budapest tomorrow night. You see, I just finished a new piece that I really want you to hear. It’s positively enthralling.”

“I’m sure it is,” Juni said, “by the way, what time should I come over?”

“Ten p.m. is fine,” Liszt said.

“Great. I’ll be there,” she said.

“Okay. Goodbye now” Liszt said, and disappeared in a flash.

“Bye,” Juni said.

* * *

At 10 p.m. the next night, after the show ended, Juni (who didn’t have time to change or take off her makeup) popped to Budapest to see Liszt. The performer arrived at his house and knocked on the door. He asked, “Who is it?” and she said, “Juni.”

When the composer heard that, he opened the door to see his lover dressed as Scheherazade.

“You didn’t tell me that you were really a princess,” Liszt said jokingly.

“Well, I didn’t have time to change. I’m glad I’m here though,” Juni said.

“So am I,” Liszt said. Then he said, “I can’t wait until you hear my new piece.”

“What’s it called?,” Juni asked.

“Well haven’t named it yet, but I will,” Liszt said.

“Before I listen to it, could I please have something to drink? Time travel sometimes makes me thirsty.”

“Of course,” Liszt said, “would you like water or tea?”

“Tea’s fine,” Juni said.

“Okay,” Liszt said and went into the kitchen to prepare it. A few minutes later, he came back with the cup and said, “Here it is.”

“Thank you,” Juni said and took a sip.

“You’re welcome,” he said.

Juni drank the tea and set the empty cup on a table. Then she said, “Now I’m ready to listen to your piece.”

“Very well then,” the composer said-beaming. With that, he sat down at the piano with the work in front of him. He started to play the melody, which was soft. As he continued playing, the melody became more and more softer. It made Juni want to sleep, but she managed to stay awake. Funny though, as she listened more and more to the piece, it was gradually hypnotizing her and made her feel sleepy, ever so sleepy.

“I must stay awake,” she though.

Liszt saw the mutant slowly falling asleep and thought, “It’s working. I’ll have her under in no time.”

Then the melody became softer and softer until the finale when it faded out. By this time, Juni was so sleepy, and even yawned. Liszt said, “Juni, listen to me. I just hypnotized you but you weren’t aware of it. When I say ‘sleep’, your eyes will close and you will go deep asleep. Now sleep.”

When she heard that, her eyes closed involuntarily and her head slumped down. Liszt grinned at his accomplishment.

* * *

“Open your eyes, but remain asleep,” Liszt whispered in the mutant’s ear.

She opened her eyes and he continued to whisper, “Come with me to the bedroom.”

Juni went with him to the bedroom, where the composer undid her costume and removed her bra and underwear as well as everything else. As soon as Juni was naked, Liszt undressed as well and turned out the light.

Tonight was gonna be hot.

* * *

The next night:

Juni was in the living room with Liszt and he once again played the hypnotic piece, but this time he decided to participate in the induction:

“Feel how tired you are getting. You are so tired and sleepy. Your eyelids are so heavy, so heavy. You are getting more tired. Concentrate only on the music and my voice. You are getting always more tired. You hear my voice, what it says. You would like to do what I say, and you listen only to the music and my voice. You are getting always more tired and sleepier. Your eyelids are getting ever heavier. You would like to sleep because you are so tired and sleepy.”

Juni was a bit sleepy and her eyelids were a bit heavy.

“You are getting tired, always tired. You are so sleepy, so unbelievably sleepy. You would like to sleep, so deep sleep. You are so tired, so tired and sleepy. You listen to the music and hear my voice and your eyelids are getting heavy, so heavy and you can hardly hold them open. You are so tired and sleepy.”

Her eyelids trembled and she felt a little sleepy now.

“Don’t fight against it. Simply concentrate on the music and my voice and close your eyes, your heavy eyes., your tired eyes-so tired, and sleepy.”

“Eyes very tired,” she said.

“You must sleep. You must concentrate only on the music and my voice, that tells you that you are getting so tired, tired and sleepy. Your eyes are so tired and sleepy, so heavy. You are tired and sleepy. Your eyelids are getting heavy, so heavy.”

“So tired and sleepy. I must close my eyes.”

“Your eyelids are so heavy, so heavy. You cannot hold them open anymore. You must close them. You are so tired. Your eyes are so tired and sleepy. Your eyelids are so heavy. Close your eyes.”

Finally, her eyes closed.

Liszt stopped playing and softly said, “Your eyes are closed. You are so tired and sleepy. You sink ever deeper into this relaxing, hypnotic sleep. You are so relaxed and will do everything I say.”

“Yes Franz,” she said sleepily.

“Very good. Open your eyes but stay in a complete trance. Come with me to the bedroom.”

* * *

They were once again in the bedroom but this time they were naked, as Liszt had commanded Juni to completely undress and he did the same. After he turned out the light, it was now totally dark and they felt their hot bodies on the bed. Juni’s breasts touched Franz’s bosom and she was very close to him now. She put her finger on his lips, which was a sign for him to kiss them. Her lips were wet and hungry.

Liszt kissed her and their tongues came together. It was a very hot situation and they pressed their bodies against each other. He felt her full breasts on his chest and kissed her again. They had a complete French kiss. Then Liszt put one of her legs up so he could intrude her body softly. Juni was moaning loudly. She welcomes his “invasion”, as her leg was now in a sexual position. She needed his lips again, and he kissed her. There was a comfort in his lips. When Juni was in his kiss, she felt safe and secure. There was a warmth in them.

Liszt’s nose was now in between her breasts and he smelled her natural scent. The composer played with her breasts and began to push her body now, and she was moaning repeatedly when he started the pushing. Liszt had both breasts in his hands and stroked them while pushing her body again and again, and he kissed her again. Juni was moaning and he liked it when she said, “Push me baby.”

His head was between her breasts and he pushed her in the gentle way that she liked it. Juni was moaning in short waves and was close to an orgasm. Liszt licked her breasts and Juni embraced him with her legs and arms. In this moment, the composer made a last push and they both had an orgasm. Then they both moaned when he came into her.

A few minutes after the sex, they fell asleep and his hand was in hers.

* * *

The next morning, Juni went back to California and back to SCR to play her onstage role as Scheherazade. When would she meet the luscious Liszt again?

Well, who knows. Perhaps when she least expected it.