The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Secrets Revealed

Pt. 1: California, 2002/Paris, 1839

Juni was backstage with An (who now knew that Franz Liszt was the father of Juni’s daughter Elsa) and she said, “Elsa’s terrific as always. It’s always great to take care of her. Right now, she’s sleeping peacefully at home.”

“That’s great An,” Juni said, “I know that she’s always in great hands.”

“Well, my whole family’s in love with her. My mom wants to claim her as her own granddaughter,” An said.

Then the Asian looked at her watched and exclaimed, “Wow, I gotta go! I gotta pick up some stuff up from the Vietnamese supermarket. See ya, J.”

“See ya, An,” she said.

After her friend left, Juni closed the dressing room door and sat down at her mirror. She fixed her hair a little and combed it. She had been doing this for a while when Liszt popped up behind her and the mutant noticed him.

“Franz,” she said-turning around.

“Hello my love,” he said, “you look beautiful.”

“Why thank you,” she shyly said, “just fixing my hair.”

Liszt came closer to her, stroked her arms and softly said, “Come with me to Paris tonight.”

“Not now,” she said-giggling.

“And why not?", he softly asked-kissing her neck.

“Because I’m so tired,” she said.

Unfortunately, An came back into the dressing room because she had forgotten something-and was shocked to see Liszt in there kissing her friend’s neck.

“Juni!", she exclaimed.

Juni saw her friend and exclaimed, “An!”

“Juni, there’s a guy in your dressing room!", she exclaimed.

“I know An,” she said, “could you please close the door?”

“Oh, sure,” she said. After she did that, An said, “Okay Juni, spill.”

“Well An, this is Franz Liszt,” she said-grinning nervously.

“No he’s not J. You’re lying.”

“Oh but I am,” Liszt said, and went to An. Then he took her hand and kissed it. The Asian was stunned.

“Okay J, I believe you,” she said-still stunned.

“Franz just offered to take me to Paris,” Juni said.

“J, you gotta take me with you,” An begged, “I’ve always wanted to see Paris. I won’t be any trouble-I promise.”

“An, if we took you, you’d follow us everywhere,” Juni said, “sorry, you can’t come with us.”

The Asian was sad, but then said, “Well, okay-but when you come back, you’d better tell all!”

“I will,” Juni said-and they hugged. The she said, “but please don’t tell anyone about this or about my relationship with Franz.”

“You got it, Juni,” An said.

“Great. By the way, weren’t you going to the market?”

“Yeah, but I came back because I forgot something,” An said. Then she scoured her friend’s desk and found it.

“Oh, there’s my gold bracelet!", she happily exclaimed.

“Okay, you found it. Now get out of here girl,” Juni playfully said.

After An left, Franz asked, “So you’ll go to Paris with me?”

“Of course, love,” Juni said, “but tomorrow evening. Right now, I’m not tired anymore. I’m starving. Do you want anything?”

“No,” Liszt said.

“Well, could you please walk with me out to my car?”

“Of course,” Liszt said.

The two walked to her car and got in. Juni drove to a Burger King and ordered a combo meal for herself. While she was inside, a young woman walked to Juni’s car and tapped on the passenger side window. Liszt noticed her, opened the car door and asked, “Yes?”

“Hi cutie. Are you lookin’ for a good time?", she asked.

“I’m sorry. I do not understand,” Liszt said-confused.

“Well, I can help you with that,” the young woman cooed.

A short while later, Juni walked out of the restaurant with her combo meal and headed towards the car. The young woman who was teasing Liszt heard her coming and ran off. Juni got into the car and saw the stunned look on the composer’s face.

“Honey, what’s wrong?” she asked, “and why is the car door open?”

“Oh, sorry,” he said, and promptly closed it. Then Juni started the car and drove off.

When the two got to a red light, it took forever to change, so the mutant took her fish sandwich out of the bag and unwrapped it. Taking large bites, she said, “Mmm...there’s nothing like fish. Want some?”

“Okay,” Liszt said, taking a few bites.

“Mmm...this is very good,” he said.

After he ate some, he gave the rest back to Juni, who ate the rest.

Then the light turned green.

The mutant drove on, and eventually reached her home. When they got home, she grabbed the combo meal and took it to the front door. Liszt followed her, and she put the keys into the door and turned it to open it. After the two went into the house, Liszt said,

“Juni, I have to go now, but I’ll meet you tomorrow evening to go to Paris.”

“Okay Franz,” she said-and they kissed goodnight. Then he disappeared in a flash.

* * *

The next evening after an SCR show, Juni told An, “Well, Franz is picking me up to go to Paris.”

“You’re not going dressed like THAT, are you?", An asked, referring to her blue jeans, white sneakers and halter top.

“Well, I don’t have time to change,” Juni said, “Franz could be here any minute.

“But I need to make sure you look smashing,” An said.

In a few minutes, Liszt appeared and asked, “Are you ready, Juni?”

“No, she’s not,” An said, “but after my makeover, she will be.”

“How long will this take?,” Liszt asked

“Well, my best friend has to look smashing, so this could take a while, probably two or three hours. Come to her house at midnight.”

“Okay,” Liszt said, slightly annoyed.

“Great,” An said-grinning, “come on Juni.”

The two left the theater to go to An’s house, where she had fun bathing her friend, shampooing her hair and splashing water on her head.

“This is more fun than bathing Elsa,” An said.

After Juni was dried off, and blow-dried her hair, An combed and placed a little pink bow in it. But before she applied Juni’s make-up, she said, “I think we need some music.”

“What do ya got?", Juni asked.

“Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, whatever”, An said.

“Let’s go with Christina. I really love her song ‘Dirrty’.”

“You got it,” An said.

She popped the CD into the player and the song came on. Soon she was applying Juni’s makeup to the song, and gave her a beautiful, blue silk dress to wear.

“It’s beautiful,” Juni gasped.

“I’ve got some great pantyhose and shoes to go along with it,” An said.

Juni put on the pantyhose and beautiful black shoes and An exclaimed, “Girl, you look great!”

“Thanks!", Juni exclaimed, and then said, “let’s go show Elsa!”

The two went to Thieu’s bedroom where the baby was. Juni gently picked up her daughter, who laughed-delighting Juni.

“I think she likes it,” An said.

“I think so too,” Juni said.

Then Elsa grabbed her nose. Juni thought that was the sweetest gesture and grinned.

“Mommy’s going to Paris tonight-yes she is,” Juni cooed to the baby.

Elsa laughed some more and Juni nuzzled her and gently placed her back on the bed. Then she asked, “What time is it?”

“11:45 p.m.", An said.

“Oh no! We gotta get back to my house. Liszt will be there any minute!”

“Okay, let’s roll!", An exclaimed, and they rushed to the car. The Asian started the motor and they sped out of the driveway and down the street. At 11:55, they finally made it to Juni’s house-with 5 minutes to spare.

“Thanks An!", Juni exclaimed-quickly getting out and shutting the door.

“Bye J!", An said and then took off.

Juni ran to the front porch to wait, and a few minutes later, Liszt showed up and was floored by what he saw. Juni looked absolutely stunning.

“Are you an angel?", he asked.

“No Franz,” she said, beaming.

“Shall we go?", Liszt asked-taking her hand.

“Yes. Let’s,” Juni said.

In a flash of light, they were gone.

* * *

Paris, 1839:

It was a moonlit night and the two took a stroll, hand-in-hand.

“It’s so beautiful out here, Franz.”

“I know Juni,” he said, “but being with you makes it better.”

“Oh Franz, that’s so sweet,” Juni said-blushing slightly.

Liszt just pressed her hand gently as they continued walking.

The next evening, Juni and Liszt ate at a nice French restaurant and she said, “You know Franz, I’m embarrassed to say that I’ve never eaten French food before.”

“Really? It’s quite good,” Liszt said, “try some.”

“Well, okay,” Juni said and took a few bites. Surprisingly, the composer was right.

She swallowed the food and said, “This isn’t bad.”

“Would you like some wine to drink?", Liszt asked.

“Wine? No. I don’t drink wine.”

“Why not?", he asked-curious.

“It’s not my drink of choice,” she said.

“Will you try some-for me?", Liszt asked.

“Sure,” Juni said and took a sip. The wine didn’t appeal to her, but she was discreet about her displeasure.

“You don’t like it?", Liszt asked.

“No Franz, I don’t”, Juni said and put down the glass.

“Very well then,” Liszt said.

A few minutes later, a waiter came by with a tray to their table and tripped. The tray fell out of his hand and the items went flying, but the mutant quickly stopped time and everything froze, including Liszt. Then she unfroze her lover, who looked around.

“What happened?", he asked, “why are you and I the only ones who are still moving?”

“Well Franz, I stopped time.”

“You did what?", he asked-wondering if he heard her right.

“I stopped time. I can do that,” Juni said.

“What are you?", Liszt asked-bewildered.

“I’m a mutant, but I’m a good one. I have powers. I stopped time because the waiter tripped coming to our table and the tray, along with the other items, fell out of his hand. See, look.”

Liszt saw the items suspended in mid-air, and Juni said, “I’d better put these items back on the tray before I unfreeze the waiter and everyone else.”

With that, Juni quickly did the task, and put the tray on their table. Then she said, “Watch this, Franz.”

With a flick of her wrist, she unfroze the scene to his amazement. The restaurant was once again bustling, but unfortunately the waiter tripped. He saw the tray on the table and Juni said, “Oh, when you tripped, I made sure to quickly catch everything. Can’t let good food go to waste, you know.”

The waiter was puzzled but said, “Merci.”

“You’re welcome,” she said.

Two hours later, the two went outside and Franz said, “If you’re a mutant, that means that Elsa is partially one too.”

“That’s right,” Juni said, “she’ll have my powers.”

“Interesting,” Liszt said, but secretly puzzled.

* * *

That night, the two went to a hotel and Franz said, “Juni.”

“Yes Franz,” she said.

“Juni, kiss me.”

“Why Franz? After all, you must THINK that I’m a freak. You just don’t want to say it.”

“No...no. I wasn’t thinking that at all. I love you, we’ve got a beautiful daughter, and all I’m asking for right now is a kiss. ”

Juni thought for a second and said, “Okay. My kisses never hurt anyone before.”

Then she pressed her soft lips to his and they kissed passionately. Juni kept her eyes open during the kiss, and saw Liszt’s eyes slowly close.

After the kiss, they undressed, turned off the lights and went to the bed to make love.

* * *

The next morning, Juni and Liszt slept naked under a blanket, but in a couple of minutes the mutant slowly woke up and saw her lover still asleep.

“I probably shouldn’t wake him. He looks so peaceful,” she thought.

She crawled on top of the composer and touched his slightly parted lips with hers. Liszt felt her lips on his and slowly opened his eyes. Juni removed her lips from his and he said, “You are dangerous."—grinning wickedly.

“Don’t I know it,” she seductively said.

It was the beginning of a steamy morning.

* * *

During the course of the Paris visit, Liszt had thought of a new way to hypnotize Juni: by way of his piano. After all, the piano had worked so well on Elsa to get her to fall asleep, but for Juni, it would be different. To accomplish his goal, though, he would have to compose a lullaby piece with a hypnotic rhythm so that the mutant could easily follow it and go under. During their Paris visit, Liszt was developing the melody in his head, but he had to wait until Juni returned to 2002 California so he could compose the piece.

The stage was set.