The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Scientist—Part 3

Jim sat on the floor in the middle of the toilet for five minutes shoving his own fingers up his ass in a desperate attempt to get some satisfaction. However, it wasn’t the same as feeling his ass being pounded by a hot hard cock. He guessed that the other guys had returned to work and he knew that he needed to get back himself, but his ass felt so empty and he wasn’t sure that he could last the afternoon without getting fucked again.

Finally, he pulled himself together, dragging on his clothing not bothering to wipe up the cum that had been splattered across his back and was oozing out of his ass. As he crossed the road back to the work site, he saw that the foreman was standing just inside the gate. As he entered the site the foreman, Mark said “You’re a bit late back from lunch Jim. What the fuck have you been up to anyway, you look a right mess!”

Jim looked at Mark and subconsciously his gaze dropped to Mark’s crotch. The foreman’s tight jeans seemed to conceal a healthy sized cock and Jim instinctively licked his lips. “Boss, I was wondering,” said Jim “you’re not feeling horny by any chance are you?”

“What the hell are you talking about.” replied Mark “Look we’re falling behind schedule on this job, get back to work.”

Jim licked his lips again and his hand reached out and grabbed Mark’s crotch and squeezed hard as he said “How about shoving that cock of yours up my ass.”

A look of horror crossed Mark’s face and he slapped Jim’s hand away and yelled “You’re fired! Get out right now! You can come to my office at 10am tomorrow morning and I’ll have your final pay packet ready for you. Now get out of my sight, you disgusting faggot.” Having said this he pushed Jim out of the gate and stormed off to his office.

Jim was horrified at what he’d done, but he knew it was pointless to try and solve matters now. Perhaps he’d be able to sort something out the next morning. In the meantime the itching in his ass was getting worse. He desperately needed to get fucked but had no idea where he might get some action. He returned to the toilet and loitered around for half an hour but no-one came in. Finally getting more and more frustrated he left and wandered off into the town centre. When he came across a sex shop he decided to go in, hoping that whoever was working there might point him in the direction of some action.

The 6ft skinhead behind the counter looked aggressive and Jim had second thoughts about approaching him. However, as he turned to leave again he felt the emptiness in his ass again and stayed. Approaching the counter he said “Hi there, I was wondering if you might know where a guy could get some action around here at this time of day.”

The skinhead smiled and said “Well there’s a sauna about five minutes from here where you can pay for a massage from one of the girl’s and they’re usually open to further negotiation.”

“Actually,” said Jim “what I’m really looking for is someone to fuck my ass.”

“Shit,” said the skinhead “I didn’t have you pegged for a faggot.”

“I’m not a fucking faggot” shouted Jim “I just want my ass fucked.”

“Well, in my book that makes you a faggot.” sneered the skinhead. “The only place I know where you might get some action is the public toilet on Sheldon Street.”

“That’s no good,” said Jim “I just spent ages in there and no-one else came in. Besides just getting fucked won’t help anyway. I just feel like I need a cock up my ass all the time at the moment and I can’t spend all day, everyday in a public toilet.”

“Well you could try a butt plug.” suggested the skinhead.

“What the fuck is a butt plug?” asked Jim.

“We sell them here.” replied the skinhead. “Let me show you. What size do you thing you’ll need?”

“I’ve got no idea. I don’t even know what they are. But I’m willing to try anything to get rid of this feeling of emptiness in my ass.” said Jim.

“Ok,” said the skinhead “drop your trousers and bend over the counter top here.”

“You’ve gotta be kidding. Why should I show you my ass, unless of course you want to fuck me?” Jim asked eagerly.

“No thanks mate, I’m more of a pussy man myself,” said the skinhead “but I need to see your asshole to decide what size butt plug you need.”

Reluctantly Jim walked over to the counter and dropping his trousers he bent over the counter top thrusting his ass out towards the skinhead.

“Shit,” said the skinhead “I can see that you’ve been well fucked, there’s cum oozing out of your ass. Well that means we don’t need any lube.” As he said this he thrust two of his fingers into Jim’s ass and started working them in deeper. Jim groaned out loud and pushed his ass back onto the invading fingers. The skinhead quickly added a third and then a fourth finger causing even louder moans from Jim.

“Well you obviously don’t need our smallest butt plugs. Your ass is already loose enough to comfortably take the larger models.” said the skinhead, chuckling. “You’re a noisy fucker though aren’t you.”

“Your fingers feel so good up my ass. It’s a pity that you won’t fuck me though. A hard cock feels so much better than fingers.” moaned Jim.

“Lets see if we can open this hole up enough to take our largest butt plug” said the skinhead as he started to viscously fuck Jim’s hole with all four fingers, twisting then around and stretching Jim’s ass even further. His hand became coated in cum and ass juices. Jim moaned and groaned in appreciation, with the occasional squeal of pain. Suddenly the skinhead tucked his thumb underneath his fingers and slammed his whole hand into Jim’s ass. Jim screamed out loud as his asshole was stretched even wider as the skinhead’s knuckles penetrated him. He felt his asshole snap shut around the skinhead’s wrist.

Just as the skinhead successfully fisted Jim, the shop door opened and another customer walked in. The skinhead smiled at the new customer and said “Sorry about this mate, we believe in giving good customer service in this shop. Mind you, some of the customers get fucking noisy.”

The customer smiled and walked over to the counter. Jim went bright red with embarrassment at being caught in such a compromising position. However, he didn’t stop thrusting his ass back onto the skinhead’s hand. The customer started to unzip his jeans and fished out a rapidly hardening cock. “Perhaps I can help you to keep him quiet” he said to the skinhead as he smeared his cock across Jim’s face. Jim hesitated only moments before opening his mouth and engulfing the fat cock before him.

The skinhead started punch fucking Jim’s ass whilst the customer pounded his cock into Jim’s throat. Jim could do no more than lie there accepting the pounding. His cock though was rock hard and pre cum was dripping over the counter top beneath him. The skinhead managed to slide more of his arm into Jim’s gaping asshole with each thrust until he was halfway to his elbow. At this point, Jim’s cock erupted and cum spurted across the counter top. The customer chose this moment to shoot a massive load of cum into Jim’s mouth which he eagerly swallowed. The skinhead eased his arm out of Jim’s ass and picking up the largest butt plug from the display rammed it into Jim’s ass until it was firmly lodged.

“There” said the skinhead “I’ve loosened you up enough to take out largest model, that should leave your ass feeling full enough whilst you go about your business.”

“Wow,” moaned Jim “my ass feels so fucking full.” He staggered to his feet and pulled up his trousers. It was a strange sensation as he walked around the room. The butt plug moved slightly in his ass and kept rubbing his prostate making his dick twitch. “This is great. I feel like I’ve got a cock up my ass all the time.

Meanwhile back at the building site, John, Steve and Dave were feeling horny again. All three had hard ons as they tried to carry on with their work. The teenage apprentice Mike was working with them this afternoon and all three of them found themselves frequently looking at this ass as he bent over doing his work. Finally, John couldn’t take it anymore and as he leant over Mike’s shoulder to show him how to do something he thrust his crotch forward into Mike’s ass.

Mike jumped as he felt John’s crotch bump into his ass. He assumed for a moment that it was an accident, but then he realised that John’s cock was hard and was rubbing against his ass. He tried to stand up but John pushed him back down and said “Come on Mike, be a good lad and help a horny work mate out.”

Mike started to struggle and managed to push John away. He looked around for Steve and Dave for some support and was horrified to see that they both already had their dicks sticking out of their jeans as they wanked themselves.

Mike backed away towards the doorway in panic and backed right into someone. Turning around he was relieved to see Paul standing in the doorway.

“Thank god” said Mike “these guy’s gave gone crazy.”

“I don’t know” said Paul “seems like they’ve got the right idea to me. You’ve been acting like a right cock tease all day. Bending over in your tight overalls shoving your ass out at us. We’re only human you know—and we’re fucking horny.” With that he pushed Mike back into the room and shoved him down over the bench. Picking up a Stanley knife he quickly cut the seam of Mike’s overalls exposing his white Calvin Kleins. Mike started to struggle and shout for help. Steve shut the door and John and Dave crossed to the other side of the work bench and held Mike down. Paul used the blade to make a small hole in Mike’s Calvin’s and then ripped the material apart exposing Mike’s tight white ass. Dropping his own jeans he spat on his hand and lubed up his cock. He thrust forward and rammed his cock deep into Mike’s virgin hole. Mike screamed in agony and struggled even harder, almost breaking free. The pain was unbearable. John and Dave started to slap their leaking pricks across Mike’s face covering him with precum.

“Open wide, Mike. I’m gonna fuck your face and I better not feel any teeth or I’m gonna slash your body with this Stanley knife” said Dave waving the blade in front of the terrified teen’s eyes. Dave thrust his cock into Mike’s mouth causing him to gag. The four men continued to use and abuse the teenager’s body, taking it in turns to thrust their cocks into his ass or mouth. Mike stopped struggling as he was completely dazed. His ass felt like it was being split open and he kept gagging on the cocks invading his throat.

Suddenly the door opened and the foreman Mark walked in and stopped dead in his tracks at the sight before him. “What the fuck is going on here!” The four rapists stopped what they were doing and Mike took advantage of the momentary break to leap to his feet. Tears were streaming down his face. Not only was he feeling a great deal of pain, but he also felt totally humiliated at the abuse he had received. He dodged around Mark and ran from the room sobbing.

“Sorry boss.” Said Steve “He was really asking for it and we all felt really horny.”

“I don’t know what the fuck’s going on here today” said Mark “but I’m not having any faggots working on this site. You’re all fired. I’ll see you in my office tomorrow morning at 10.10am with your final pay checks. Now pull yourselves together and get the fuck out.”

With that he turned around and hurried after Mike. He wanted to find the apprentice and check that he was all right. Mike had run out of the building and across the site. His ass was still exposed as his overalls had been split apart. He ran out of the gate and then stopped. He realised that he couldn’t walk down the street like this. He dashed across the road and into the public toilet where he’d be able to pull himself together. Mark emerged from the building just in time to see Mike entering the public toilet. He rushed after him.

The Scientist saw the bedraggled teenager enter the toilet and immediately activated the drug dispenser. Squirt. Mike had inhaled his first dose before Mark had entered the building. Mike bent over the sink and splashed cold water onto his face and was horrified to feel his cock thickening and getting hard in his overalls. This couldn’t be happening to him. There was no way that he enjoyed what the other guy’s had been doing to him. Whilst he’d never actually had sex, he was sure that it was women he fancied and not men. Yet his cock was now rock hard in his overalls and he had an overwhelming urge to fish it out and start wanking.

Just as he was about to give in to the feeling, Mark entered the toilet and approached him. Mike quickly stopped himself as his hand was already unbuttoning the front of his overalls.

“What the hell was happening back there?” he asked “Are you OK?”

Mike stifled a sob and said “They just jumped on me, cut open my overalls and started to fuck me. They said that I’d been a prick tease all day and that I deserved it. But, I honestly hadn’t been doing anything that might have made them think I’d be into that.”

Squirt. Mark and Mike both inhaled the drug and Mike’s cock throbbed and pulsed and seemed to get even harder in his overalls. As he was leant over the sink they were baggy in front, which he was glad about. He was worried, however, that when he stood up Mark would see he had a hard on and not believe that he’d been an unwilling partner in what had been going on. Mark looked down at the teenager’s exposed ass and realised that his own cock was rock hard in his jeans. He felt confused, why on earth would a man’s ass turn him on like this. He absentmindedly groped himself.

“Are you hurt at all?” he asked Mike. “Your asshole looks really red and puffy.”

It didn’t occur to Mike to wonder why Mark would be staring at his ass as he replied “It feels really sore.”

Mark reached his hand out without thinking and gently ran his fingers along Mike’s crack. Mark moaned softly as he felt the gentle touch on his ass. As Mike’s fingers ran over his asshole he involuntarily thrust his ass back slightly and the tip of Mike’s finger entered his abused asshole. Mark realised what he was doing as Mike’s asshole seemed to grab as his finger and he snatched his hand away, mumbling an apology. His prick, however, had other ideas and stayed rock hard.

Squirt. Both men were now feeling incredibly horny as they breathed more of the drug. Mike realised that he wanted Mark’s hand back on his ass, but he was too embarrassed to ask. He unconsciously started thrusting his ass back slightly bearing down and then clamping up to make his asshole pulse and twitch. Mark was memsmerised watching Mike’s ass and he slowly reached out and slid his finger back into Mike’s asshole. He continued pushing forward until his finger was buried in Mike’s twitching hole. The crotch of Mike’s jeans was getting damp as more and more precum soaked into the material.

Mike pushed his ass out against Mike’s probing finger and said “They were so rough and violent as they fucked me, it took me by surprise and it really hurt.”

“Maybe, if a guy was really gentle with you,” said Mike “you might actually enjoy being fucked.”

As he said this he unzipped his jeans and pushed them down around his ankles. It felt good to release his 8 inch cock from the tight confines of his jeans. He slid his cock along Mike’s ass crack and nudged it against his balls. Mike moaned out loud and Mark said “I wonder if my precum will be enough lube, ‘cos I really don’t want to hurt you with this fuck.”

Mike and Mark were both feeling confused and unsure. Both of them now felt incredibly horny. Without knowing why, Mark wanted to bury his cock into Mike’s ass, but he didn’t want him to be hurt anymore than he’d already been. Mike on the other hand now feeling desperate to feel a hard cock in his ass despite the agonies he’d endured earlier.

Squirt. Another dose of the drug finally broke down Mark’s hesitation. He lined the head of cock up with Mike’s hole and pushed gently forward. Mike’s asshole started to open up as the pressure of Mike’s thrusting cock increased. Suddenly, Mark’s cock head slid into the hole and Mark started to gently bury his cock balls deep into Mike’s ass. Mike groaned and reached into the front of his overalls to start wanking on his cock. This felt so much better than what had happened earlier. The feeling as his ass was stretched by the cock that was slowly penetrating him was incredible.

Mark felt his balls slap against Mike’s ass and knew that his cock was buried up a man’s ass for the first time. The sensation was incredible. His cock felt like it was being squeezed in a vice. He rocked slightly and the motion caused his cock to rub across Mike’s prostate. This caused waves of pleasure to pulse through Mike’s body and he squeezed his ass down tightly onto Mark’s cock.

“Fuck me, boss” he groaned. “I want to feel that hard cock of yours thrusting deep inside me.”

Mark didn’t need to be asked twice and he pulled his cock out of Mike’s ass and then thrust it back in slowly and steadily. The two men were lost in their own pleasurable sensations and Mark built up a steady rhythm. Mike’s ass would seem to hold onto his cock each time he pulled back and then he would thrust forward again until his balls slapped against his asshole.

It wasn’t long before they were ready to cum. Squirt. Both men inhaled a final dose of the drug, which sealed their fate and Mike felt the cum explode from his cock splattering the inside of his overalls. His asshole clamped down even tighter onto Mark’s cock which pushed him over the edge and his cum shot from his cock deep into Mike’s hole.

When they both recovered from their high Mark turned to Mike and said “I really enjoyed that and I think its obvious that you did too. So what do you want to do about the other guys? What they did was still rape you know.”

“I don’t know” said Mike “Can I sleep on it?”

“No problem” said Mark “I’ve told them to see me in my office at 10.10am tomorrow. Come and see me before that and we’ll discuss it.”

The next morning Mark was in his office. His dick was hard in his jeans. He was starting to feel some sympathy with the lads. He felt so horny, he needed to fuck ass and get his rocks off. When Mike entered his office at 9:50am, he looked flustered and Mark was immediately concerned that he was regretting the activities of the day before. Mike noticed that Mark was hard in his jeans and almost ran across the office sinking to his knees as he said “I’m so fucking horny this morning boss. I really need you to take care of me this morning.” He eagerly unzipped Mark’s jeans and wrapped his lips around Mark’s throbbing cock and started sucking on it with a passion. Surprised and delighted with this turn of events Mark started thrusting his cock into the apprentice boy’s mouth.

Mark had just stripped Mike naked, pushed him over the desk and shoved his spit slicked dick up Mike’s ass when Jim knocked on the door and entered the office without waiting for a reply. Jim was horny too, although the butt plug up his ass was keeping his desires in check, but when he saw the boss that had fired him yesterday for making advances fucking the apprentice’s ass his cock got so hard he thought it might burst.

Mike and Mark looked up at Jim. Mike was embarrassed and started to get up off the desk, but Mike said “Stay were you are boy. I’m not finished yet.” He kept fucking Mike’s ass as he talked to Jim.

“I’ve decided not to fire you. I don’t know what’s happening around here but most of the workforce seem to have developed permanent horniness. We are already well behind schedule on this job and at this rate we’ll never get it finished. So what I’ve decided is that since you and Mike here have developed a desire to get fucked you can be the site whores. Whenever anyone gets horny they can fuck one or other of you, get their rocks off and then get back to work. What do you think?”

“Sound’s great boss” said Jim “When can I start?”

At that moment the office door opened and in walked Dave, Steve, John and Paul. All of them had hard ons in their jeans. They had decided that as soon as they’d been paid off they were off in search of some hot male ass to fuck.

“Right now” said Mark to Jim. Turning to the four guys standing open mouthed in the doorway he said “Right lads, here’s the deal. You’re not fired. Anytime you get horny you can fuck Mike or Jim here and then you get back to work.”

Jim was already stripping naked and he assumed the position, pulling the super sized butt plug from his ass. Steve was quickest of the mark this time and he had he cock rammed deep into Jim’s ass before the others had got over the shock.

End of Part 3.