The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Scientist—Part Two

This story features a mind control theme and m/m sex. Please don’t read it, if it’s likely to offend you.

When Jim got home that evening he found Sharon waiting for him wearing some skimpy lingerie and obviously up for a night of sex. She was all over him within minutes of his walking through the door, kissing him, struggling to remove his jacket and undress him. By the time that they got to the bedroom, Jim was already getting concerned—by now he’d normally be rock hard and ready to plow his cock into Sharon’s cunt for a long hard fuck session, but tonight his dick remained resolutely flacid. After 30 minutes of coaxing by Sharon as she kissed & stroked him, he was still not responding. With a disappointed pout, she flounced out of the room in disgust to get them both a drink.

Jim lay back on the bed confused and before he knew what he was doing he was remembering that afternoon—sucking cock and getting fucked by rough working men. His dick got hard and he started stroking his erection absent mindedly feeling incredibly horny. With his free hand he started to tweak his nipples amazed. Realising what he was doing he jerked his hands away from his cock and nipples. Feeling concerned, but missing the wonderful sensations that had been coursing through his body he tentatively tweaked his nipples again, then started to really tug on them delighted with the pleasurable feeling. He resumed wanking on his throbbing cock.

When Sharon returned to the bedroom she was pleased to see Jim, eyes tightly shut, writhing about on the bed stroking his hard on and moaning gently. She heard him whisper “Oh yeah, I want it in my mouth—shove it in there”. Puzzled, as to what exactly Jim was fantasising about, she put down the drinks, straddled his body and shoved her cunt at his face. Jim eyes sprang open and a look of confusion crossed over his face. Sharon said “Suck on my cunt you horny bastard!” and grabbing the back of Jim’s head she ground her cunt against his lips.

Jim started to avidly lap at her cunt, but immediately felt something was wrong. He needed his mouth filled with hard cock that would force its way down his throat making him gag. His cock started to lose its hardness and within 30 seconds he was completely limp again. He stopped licking and just laid back. Sharon gave him a look of absolute disgust and climbed off of him and left the room.

Paul, meanwhile, was not having quite as many problems with his girlfriend. He’d found that he had no problems getting a hard on when his girlfriend started working on him and he was soon lining his cock up to fuck her. However, once he started fucking her he began to notice a problem. Her cunt around his cock was nothing like the feeling of Jim’s tight ass clamping onto his dick. Usually when he fucked his girlfriend he found himself coming after about five minutes. Tonight he’d felt her orgasm twice and he’d been fucking her for nearly ten minutes and still he felt that he wasn’t even close to coming. He kept pounding away at her although it was obvious that she was starting to feel uncomfortable with it. She started begging him to stop, but Paul was now worried—he was determined that he was gonna cum whilst fucking cunt—he was not going to let what he still considered a momentary lapse—fucking a guy’s ass—ruin his sex life. Ten more minutes pounding away and with his girlfriend sobbing underneath him—he realised he wasn’t going to cum and he rolled off of her in frustration. “You bitch,” he muttered “cunt’s so loose I can’t feel a thing.” Hearing this comment, his girlfriend moved from being upset at Paul’s roughness to downright anger and she started swearing and punching him, calling him every name under the sun. When things eventually calmed down, Paul said “What I’d really like to do, is fuck your ass for a change”. Watching the look of absolute horror on his girlfriend’s face, Paul realised that he’d said the wrong thing and didn’t bother to try and stop her as she ran from the room calling him a disgusting pervert.

The next day at work both Paul and Jim were feeling completely frustrated. Both were as horny as hell, neither having been able to cum even whilst wanking themselves. They’d not seen each other before the shift started but each was privately thinking about how they could approach the other to find out whether a repeat performance was on the cards without risking a fight or worse if the other reacted badly to the approach.

Jim spent the whole morning with a hard on and he kept rubbing his ass—so much so that his fellow workers noticed and starting joking that he must have piles the way he kept scratching his ass. Paul found himself working with an eighteen year old apprentice named Mike, who was wearing one of the tighest pair of jeans imaginable. Each time the lad bent over to work on something his ass would stretch the jeans and Paul found himself struggling not to grab the lad and rape him. Just before lunch the lad bent down right in front of Paul’s face and before he could stop himself he was patting Mike’s behind as he said “Nice ass!". Mike stood up angrily and replied “What the fuck do you think you’re doing.” Paul, absolutely horrified about what he’d done, managed to half convince Mike that it was just a joke. It was with some relief that both Paul and Jim stopped work for lunch.

By this time Jim was past caring about the risk and he walked up to Paul, who was alone, and said “I’m so fucking horny—my girlfriend wouldn’t put out last night, so I was wondering if you fancied fucking my ass again.” Paul was relieved that it was Jim who’d asked the question as he felt this put him in the stronger position and allowed him to protect his macho image. He pretended to think for a minute before replying. “Well, it’s not like fucking a juicy cunt, but a hole is a hole, so why not!”

They rushed off the site, across the road and into the toilet. Jim wanted Paul to come into the same cubicle as him, but Paul resisted saying that there was too much of a risk of being discovered in there together. He directed Jim to go into a cubicle and said that he’d fuck him through the glory hole.

The Scientist monitoring the activity in the toilet, recognised his two victims from the previous day and was pleased that the drug had obviously had a lasting effect on the two men. He decided to try another experiment and subject Jim to further doses of the drug, whilst leaving Paul without further doses. He activated the dispenser in Jim’s cubicle.

Squirt. Jim inhaled the drug automatically and immediately felt his dick throb even harder. He quickly pulled his shirt from his body and dropped his trousers. The need to have his ass stretched and filled with Paul’s cock was unbearable and he watched impatiently through the hole, wanking furiously on his cock as Paul unzipped and fished out a semi hard cock. Paul shoved his cock through the hole and whispered “Suck my dick and get it nice and wet for me”. He immediately felt Jim’s warm mouth encircling his cock and drawing it into the back of his throat. Jim slobbered spit over Paul’s cock getting it nice and wet. He felt a wave of contentment course through his body now that his mouth was filled with a big hard cock, but at the same time he felt his ass hole twitching and pulsing eager to be similarly filled. Knowing that there was no-one in the other cubicle, he decided what he really needed.

Paul felt the coolness of the air around his wet cock as Jim’s mouth withdrew from his cock. He wondered what he was up to. He was just about to pull his cock back and look through the hole when Jim suddenly shoved his asshole back onto Paul’s cock taking it to the hilt in one thrust. Jim moaned out loud as the cock stretched his hole, filling his ass. As Paul reacted instictively and started to pull back, Jim clamped his ass muscle tightly around Paul’s cock trying to hold it deep inside him. The sensation of Jim’s asshole clinging to his cock made Paul groan out loud and the two men quickly fell into the rhythm of the fuck.

Meanwhile, Dave, Steve and John, three of their work colleagues from the site came into the toilet to take a piss. The Scientist activated the dispensers around the urinals and as the men fished their cock’s from their jeans to take a piss they all received their first dose. Squirt. Before they could even begin to piss all three felt their cocks twitch and throb and fill with blood becomming rock hard within seconds. All three suddenly felt extremely horny and were desperate to start stroking their hardons but they were all very conscious of their workmates and expecting a ribbing for getting hard in front of other men. As they each sureptiously glanced at the others they realised that they were all in the same predicament. They smiled sheepishly at each other and one of them broke the ice and began to stroke his cock. This encouraged the other two to join in and they started stroking too.

Squirt. Another dose of the drug entered their bloodstream and coursed through their bodies directly to their dicks, which throbbed harder, their hearts started to beat more quickly and a warm glow spread through their bodies. Each felt suddenly that wanking wasn’t enough to deal with their sudden horniness. “Shit,” moaned Dave, “What I’d give for a nice cunt to fuck right now.” The other two mummered in agreement and the suggestion spurred them into wanking more frantically. However, it was clear that the wanking was not going to be enough to satisfy the craving that they had right then.

Suddenly they heard moaning coming from the cubicles and realised that they weren’t alone. For a moment they made to shove their cocks away and make themselves presentable, fearing discovery, but just at that moment.... Squirt. Another deep breath and all thoughts of stopping fled from their minds.

“Sounds like some faggots are having a bit of fun” Steve whispered to his friends.

“Yeah” said John, “I think I’d even settle for a faggot mouth round my dick right now. I need something a bit more than my hand I feel so horny.”

Dave was feeling absolutely desperate for something more than his hand on his cock and spoke before he realised what he was saying. “I don’t suppose either of you fancing giving a guy a hand with his hard on?” “No fucking way!” came the reply from both of the others.

Steve winked at John and added “How about you sucking us instead!” They both grabbed Dave and started to force his head down to crotch level. Dave fought back, lashing out with his feet to try and free himself. After a minute of so of struggling Steve and John stopped as they each realised with horror what they were trying to do. However, all three of them still had throbbing erections and each was thinking that they could force the weakest of the three to take care of them.

Meanwhile Paul felt his climax building in his cock. This was so much better than fucking cunt he thought. He thrust his cock violently into Jim’s accomodating asshole. Jim, meanwhile, having inhaled several more doses of the drug was overwhelmed by the pleasurable sensations as Paul’s cock scraped across his prostate time and again. Suddenly Paul thrust his cock deeper than ever before and groaned loudly as cum erupted from his cock burning into Jim’s asshole. Jim felt the cum spurting into his ass and his own cum boiled out of his cock, splattering across the toilet floor. The ecstasy of his climax was incredible, but he realised with horror that it was not enough, he needed more. As Paul’s cock slipped from his hole, he screamed out. “Don’t stop, you bastard, fuck me some more.”

“I’m sorry, man. That was a great fuck, but I’m spent for now. Some other time, maybe.” Paul replied. Quickly dressing himself he opened the toilet door.

Steve, John and Dave were staring at the cubicle having heard Jim’s cry. Whilst this had interrupted the battle of wills to get one of the three to do some sucking it hadn’t stopped them franctically wanking on their hard cocks.

As he walked out of the toilet, Paul nodded at the three guy’s and said “There’s a willing asshole in there if you want it guy’s. Believe me, its better than any cunt you’ve ever fucked.”

A look of disgust appeared on all three faces. “No way am I shoving my dick in some dirty asshole. I’m no queer.” Steve spat out.

Jim was in despair, his ass felt so empty. He needed his ass filled as quickly as possible. He heard Paul saying something outside and realised that there must be someone else in the toilets. He wondered if they’d come into the cubicles and fuck him or at least fill his mouth with cock. He waited with increasing desparation, but noone came into either cubicle. He slid a finger up his own ass, but this somehow made matters worse. Feeling a thin finger up his hole only magnified the feeling of emptiness.

Unable to wait any longer he opened the toilet door and looked at the three guy’s at the urinals. “Instead of just standing there wanking,” he said “why don’t you come over here and ram those cocks up my ass. I’ll take care of all of you in turn.”

Squirt. As he spoke the guy’s at the urinals received another dose which finally broke down their resistance. They all moved at once toward Jim. Pleased to have apparently goaded them into action, Jim turned around to face the wall leaning forward and thrusting his ass back at the approaching cocks. John got there first and thrust his cock into to Jim’s ass relying on his own precum for lube. Jim’s ass was already well lubed with Paul’s cum and the cock slid in easily right up to the pubes. Jim sighed and clamped his asshole down on the invading cock. Steve and Dave groaned in frustration at having to wait longer for relief. Jim suggested to John that he move out of the cubicle so that he could take care of his friends whilst he fucked.

Once out of the cubicle, John resumed his hard pounding of Jim’s ass. He was amazed at the sensations caused in his dick as Jim clamped his asshole down on his shaft. Steve and Dave moved round to Jim’s face and Jim started to suck on their dick’s alternately. John felt his climax starting to build but Steve couldn’t wait any longer he grabbed hold of John and pulled him out of Jim’s ass and immediately thrust his cock in, in its place. His cock was a massive 10 inches and penetrated Jim deeper than either John or Paul had done. Jim squealed with delight pausing only for a few seconds to wonder where on earth that camp sound had come from. He wiggled his ass and renewed sucking on Dave’s cock with enthusiasm. John’s cock throbbed in the cool air of the room right on the verge of spurting his cum but he’d been foiled just to soon. He stood back to wait in the hope of getting a second turn. Dave was next though and he got his turn at Jim’s abused hole. Though his dick was not as big as Steve’s he pounded his hole harder and faster. The guy’s were now happy to share Jim’s hole and started moving round him in rotation. One would fuck Jim’s hole, whilst the second would stand by wanking and waiting to take over. The third would be shoving his ass slimed cock down Jim’s throat.

After about a minute they’d change places. After 10 minutes of this round robin, with Jim barely able to stand any longer his ass having been subject to an incredible pounding, each man inhaled a final dose of the drug and cum exploded from their cocks. Dave’s cum poured into Jim’s mouth and was eagerly gulped down. Steve’s pulsed deep into Jim’s asshole and John’s squirted over Jim’s back. Jim’s own cum pooled onto the floor.

Steve, Dave and John were suddenly conscious of what they’d done. Feeling incredibly embarassed they turned away from each other and put their cock’s away. They left the toilet without saying another word.

Jim collapsed onto the floor now that he had nothing to support his weight. He lay there panting for breath for a few minutes. He was exhilarated and exhausted by the session that he’d just had. He felt incredibly fulfilled. However, as he regained his composure he suddenly realised that they was a terrible emptiness in his ass. He screamed in frustration as he realised that he just wanted another cock to fill has ass.

End of part 2.