The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

School Rules

Chapter 3

* * *

In a moment so swift, I could just barely take in the sound of heels clicking heavily against the glossy floor; I was grabbed by the scruff of my collar and forced against the wall in a two-turned movement. A small burst of air was forced out of me; my eyes shut on natural instinct only to blink open to see the feminine figure scowling at me with sharp eyes set to kill. Principal Olson delivered a harsh unwavering glare, deep-seated with a fire primed to melt the skin off of one’s face.

The suddenness of everything drew me into a prolonged moment of shock. That must be how the girls here felt when bearing witness to someone waltzing throughout the halls cock-out without a care in the world. But where their shock inevitably ended with abrupt orgasmic bliss, I wasn’t offered such a pleasurable experience. Instead, before I could offer much more than a syllable, the principal forced me into an abrupt veil of unconsciousness by no more than a swift swipe of her hand.

* * *

A throbbing pulse jolted awareness back into the forefront of my consciousness. With a groan, I instinctively recoiled in place; a sore stinging sensation rang from the lower half of my neck down to my right shoulder. Upon leaning back, I was met with the resistance that, as my apprehension began to return, became more apparent with the passing seconds. The blurry view of my surroundings cleared with a few blinks, and moments after, sound began to return as well.

First came a constant buzzing chime, like a bell both off in the distance and right up close, never ceasing its endless ring; that is until it does. Upon so, I was met with the sounds of a notably loud keypad, almost akin to a typewriter clicking off a long overdue essay.

It took one last blink, followed by a shake of my head, to piece together what I could about the situation..

The aforementioned typewriter clatter came from directly in front of me, seated behind a broad desk, the previously seen (albeit briefly before I was forcibly knocked out) principal went off on a keyboard. Her fingers flew over the keys as if dancing away, without the woman needing to so much as glance their way. Oddly enough, I didn’t see a keyboard, but her fingers were evidently on the move. It was as if she were typing into the desk itself; were the keys touch sensitive? That wouldn’t bide with the sound it was giving off, but this school poses all kinds of tech, gauging from neat to unnecessary, so who’s to say for sure?

A mild itch at the back of my wrist prompted a shift in motion to scratch it, though that’s when I realized an additional factor in this particular situation. A pair of metallic straps held both of my arms in place on the chair I was seated on, and two to three tugs later, I was left feeling dumb for even trying to budge my arms out of the restraints. It wouldn’t make much sense for someone to force another into a bind if the restriction was that easy to be freed from.

Deep ocean blue eyes darted towards me, the sound of clicking keys coming to a momentary halt. “You’re up,” The woman breathed a sigh before taking in a deep sluggish breath; after the rise of sexual stimulation from my previous class, my gaze felt dragged towards her generous chest that pressed against her blouse as she took in oxygen. It would only take a few inches closer to the table for her breasts to almost be resting on the surface.

“Alright, Mr. Eden. The outcome here isn’t subject to change one way or another, but I am curious.” She cleared her throat, her tongue grazing the surface of her lips before continuing, “Why? I am... just... why? I took a look at your record, you weren’t anything special, but you also weren’t failing any of your classes. All I see are average marks, a plane record, and you’re almost a senior. And, you know, this isn’t your typical school, right? Really, you’ll never get another chance like this. You are well aware of that, so...” The woman leaned back in her chair, arms closed in around her sides, inadvertently brushing against the sides of her breasts, adjusting them closer together as her fingers met and interlaced. “I don’t understand why you’d throw all that away.”

Well, in my defense, I didn’t expect Ms. big bad wolf to come barging down the hall, almost literally, knock some sense into me.

I opened my mouth to respond with some kind of off-the-cuff excuse, but instead, all I could muster was a wheeze.

Wait, really?

Trying again, my voice box seemed to have failed me. Nothing more than a dry gasp came out.

Holy shit, how badly did she fuck me up?

Just like that, worry began to set in more so than before. Yes, I had questions and didn’t typically enjoy this turn of events, but in the back of my mind, I was sure that I could easily talk my way out of this situation. Especially considering some of the latter rules I had fabricated; even the scary head of this school wasn’t much of a threat, all things considered. Except, that was until the realization that she had taken away my ability to form words.

How did she even manage that?

“You look terrified,” Ms. Olson flashed a smirk as her eyebrow quirked upwards. She stretched casually in her office chair, the woman’s noticeably shaped body becoming more apparent as she cracked her arm back and thrust out her chest. “As you should be, considering the mess you created in my school. But, if it’s any consolation, your voice will come back when we are done here. I can’t have you sprouting off any insults to try to distract me.”

My face slackened. She knew about the rule?

“I really don’t know why you suddenly thought that my academy was just a playground for you. Just because these rules are in place doesn’t mean you can run about pants down like you’re the king of the world.” Her eyes rolled at the thought, and she resumed typing on the surface of her desk while gazing up at the holographic display transmitting above. “So, yes. You’re going to have to go. But, despite your childish behavior back there, I will say I am sorry for you...” She continued typing but glanced my way. “Oh, not for expelling you. You’re making the E.U.A. look bad. More personally, you’re making me look more. I’m not going to have someone like you graduate from my education facility, then proceed to make me look bad when you perform poorly on the field.” Ms. Olsen leaned forward in her seat; her round rear caused the chair to squeak faintly while her chest squished against the side of her desk for a brief moment before she stood up. “No, it’s just a shame that you won’t even be able to learn from this experience. Once I wipe any traces of the E.U.A. from your memory, whatever it was that caused all this... is going to stick with you.”

After standing, the woman proceeded to walk around her desk to the front. Each step caused a click from her heels against the tile to echo through the room. Approached me from the side, her hips shifted with a sway, and now without any obstructions, I could see just how short her skirt rode up both of her thick thighs. Sexy fishnet leggings lined the surface of her legs up to her waist; the woman’s curvy thick skin seemed to almost squeeze through the gaps. She pulled back the cuff of her surprisingly small business suit jacket to tap the face of a silver techno watch adorned around her wrist. The display over her desk shifted and split into two, then four, and eight, finally ending at sixteen; each screen flowed around us, while Ms. Olson leaned her ass against the edge of the desk. One slenderly shaped leg draped over her thigh in a cross-motion while her arms folded around each other similarly under her breasts.

Standing right before me, as if puttering herself on display, I took the time to actually take a solid gander at her attire, something that would’ve answered some questions for me if I had done so earlier. This woman was the definition of a sexy principal as if ripped right out of a porno, hentai, whatever it is people get off to these days. And, to make that widely apparent, she wasn’t anything like this before. The forty something year old woman never showed a lick of cleavage to anyone here; her legs were always covered up to her knees in a low-hanging skirt or just straight-up jeans. And she always had a long, professionally ironed jacket over whatever business suit she chose to wear for the day.

Compared to now, she was still undoubtedly a principal, with her neatly done blonde hair in a bun, jacket (while severely undersized, not even able to close over the swell of her breasts) still ironed, and buttoned blouse beneath still looking expensively professional. At least, it would be such if she had the buttons done; but from the look of it, the top was too small for her to button the massively deep cleavage window close even if she wanted to. Her crossed arms only amplified the deeply round curve of both tits, a beauty mark I didn’t even know she had sat right next to the right round spill of her cleavage.

Her crossed legs spilled up the skirt that was comically small, so much so that the point of even wearing a skirt was made entirely redundant. She flashed her black lace thong while taking her position. Then, as if to top off this horny rendition of what a school administrator should be, her leg bobbing over her opposing thigh, wobbled a foot in bright red high heels... uncomfortably high..

Seeing her presented in front of me like this made me want to laugh on the spot; hell, if I had access to my voice, I very well might’ve. It’s more than apparent that she’s under the full force of the Rule Book. Even if she is aware of the rule I had just made about profanity equating to instant arousal. She clearly isn’t immune to any of them. One look makes that clear. Or, for me a few looks since it took some time for me to take everything in.

Regardless, if she is just as easily influenced by the book’s hold over reality, was me walking around cock-ass naked the only thing that had pissed her off?

Sounds of moaning filled the office, drawing my attention away from the spitting image of sex appeal on legs and over to the twelve displays floating around us.

“All of this during one class...” She shook her head, showing a sign of disappointment. The motion was enough to cause her overflow of cleavage to jiggle; a complete lack of a bra would do such. “Who knows how many more rules you would have abused if I had just stayed at home and let you get away with this. And you know, this was my day off. I was sitting comfortably at home. It was supposed to be a light day, there was nothing but reruns on, so I thought I’d boot up the cameras and see what my school was up to and color me disgusted when I saw this. Boy, I was livid.”

Olson chuckled at her own thoughts; she shifted a finger upwards to waggle it, but my focus was more on the way that shifted her elbow against her right tit. The beauty mark rippled over her cleavage as her hand shook. “Luckily for you. Once I actually made it to the school, I did realize that I might have somewhat overreacted... somewhat.” She tapped her watch, causing the displays to pause, “Because what I see here, is a “former” student of mine, thinking he can come here and abuse the rules to his benefit. Just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should. Oh, and don’t even get me started on what you were doing in the halls...”

Pressing another button on her watch, the camera feeds flickered to overhead views of me a few moments ago in the halls. Moanings began to fill the room yet again, causing Ms. Olson to scoff with a roll of her eyes and put the footage to mute.

With her lack of a bra, I noticed an unmistakable bump at the front sides of her blouse, the few spots of her massively exposed rack that weren’t revealed, an outline of two nipples pressing against fabric. Seeing all this must’ve made her quite pent up, though she wasn’t showing any signs of being flustered. That could be her spy training talking. She should be skilled at keeping such in check, but, on the other hand... she only just now muted the recordings, and with my rule still in place, she most definitely heard me say some form of profanity on one of those twelve feeds.

I’d be willing to take a gander that was why she didn’t show a reaction outside of her body, making that clear. From the way her legs ride up the already micro skirt, I could even see her pussy showing moist signs of arousal.

“You know full well how women react to seeing you masturbate, and yes.. you can masturbate whenever and wherever you want, and yes, you can leave your clothes wherever you want. But you know what you can’t do? Make a disturbance and force everyone around you to orgasm on the spot. I mean, hell. There are about a hundred girls to every boy here. You knew full well that you were causing a disturbance, and you did nothing but smirk.” Finishing her reprimanding ramble, Ms. Olson calmed herself with a solidly panned-out intake of breath; she steadied herself and arched her shoulders back, thrusting out her rising cleavage before exhaling a sigh.

“Okay. I said all I needed to. You ruined your own life here. It’s hard to learn from your mistakes when you can’t remember them, but it is what it is.” Reaching into her severely undersized jacket, she retrieved a silver pen with a glossy black base. “I can’t have anyone like you causing trouble in my school... well, your little blabbing problem is set to end in about a minute so, we might as well get this over with.” She clicked her tongue and raised the pen with one hand resting on her lap. “Do you have anything you want to say?”

The woman gave me a moment of pause, keeping a straight face, before she cracked a faint smirk, “Pfft~ Right, you can’t talk. See~ You’re not the only one who can have fun here.” Ms. Olsen winked, “Anyway, eyes up here. You don’t want this thing to flash you multiple times. Let’s get it right the first time.”

At this moment, I had chosen to tune her out. She was about to prune my memory at any second. The only thing holding her back was her smug boss-lady attitude, which was what I was banking on since there was only one method I had in mind to get out of this situation.

I looked towards the screen to her left as her thumb moved towards the back of the pen. Ms. Olson pursed her lips, “You know looking away won’t stop—” she instinctively moved her eyes to follow my gaze, “—me from getting this do—” Her hands bolted upwards, as if with a mind of their own, and dug into her cleavage to find a solid lock over both nipples. In a moment, she squeezed with tremendous ambition, instantly thereafter...

“~OOOOOAAANNNNNNNNNNMMMMMMFFFFFFUUCKKKKK!!!!!~~~”

The principal’s calm, mature voice exploded into a sudden eruption of moans. She shuddered from head to toe, thick thighs clapped together, slapping the moist spray of cum that spewed between her legs; her jugs jostled and jiggled about her chest as she shifted forward, then promptly fell off the side of her desk. Falling cross-legged ass-first into a puddle of her own juices, she continued to moan and paw at her tits like an animal starved for lust. Her breath, hot and heavy, nearly breathing out steam and spewing spittle as she groped, twisted, and mauled at her tits while rolling in a spewing mess taking part from her lust-soaked crotch..

The woman in front of me was now nothing more than a fuck-depraved beast getting her first bout of sexual bliss in who knows how long. But, “who knows how long,” is a good question to pose right about now. Because I needed to know the answer, I was sprouting a tent like no other right without much means to deal with it, given the whole strapped-down situation. More importantly, the only person that could get me out of this was literally rolling around in her own juices, moaning and spewing lustful cries into the air while nearly twisting her nips in full circles.

She said I had about a minute before my voice came back, and hopefully, she’s not one of those chicks that can get back on their feet after an orgasm lickity split.

Every five seconds or so, I’d attempt to muster a word, but my voice still stayed a wheeze while Ms. Olson was doing something similar in an entirely different manner.

“Hhh—”

“Hh—”

“Hhhe—”

“H—”

“Heeh—”

“Hehh—”

“H-h—”

“Hel—”

“Hello...”

I blinked,

“Oh s-sh-it!”

“Oh, shit! I can talk! Fuck yes!”

“OOOOOooooaaaAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMfffffffffffffoooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh~” Ms. Olson continued to tussle and turn on the floor before her desk. The poor janitor is going to have quite the mess to mop up her.

“Also, fuck you!” I said, taking note of how my insult only served to feed her arousal. In response, she merely moaned with a more audible cry of lust. Such only served to fuel the fire; the urge to gloat surpassed all else. The defeated woman’s squirming had me smirking ear to ear; I could almost hear the tight grip on her nipples growing harder with each heavy pant. “Yeh-hah, bitch. Keep moaning like a fucking titted cow.”

“AHHHHMFFFFFUUUUUCCMMMMMMMMMOOOOAHHHhhhhhhhh~” Her mature voice crying nothing but rings of lust was music to the ears.

“And when you’re done cumming like a beast. Get me out of this shit and fucking kneel in front of me, cow! Face first in your fucking juices!”

* * *

Perhaps I did somewhat relish a tad too much in the heat of the moment. Enough to prove her point that I had been treating this place as a personal playground more so than an education facility for agents in training. But, arguably, Ms. Olson being right or wrong was entirely irrelevant, seeing how her own hubris had screwed her over. Being mute may have played a part in that; she essentially had to carry the discussion on her own shoulders after all, though she really wanted to send home the point that I had fucked up. I don’t see the point, since I was supposed to just forget everything anyway.

Why explain what’s going to happen to someone who isn’t bound to remember it anyway?

Not that it mattered, seeing how things played out in the end. Her assessment that I was making a fool of the school she built up was correct, and to add icing to this cake, now I have full reign to make a fool out of her too. And I sure plan to do such.

The weight under my feet shifted; glancing up from the notebook in my lap, I observed Ms. Olson beneath me.

“Chop-chop. You made the mess. Clean it up!”

The principal didn’t give a verbal response, not that she could. On her knees, adhering to my previous command, she was currently bowing face to the floor before me, her tongue dutifully lapping up the puddle of love juice she had released onto her recently mopped floor. Like a literal animal swabbing their tongue into water for a brief drink, she kept her head in position, only stopping briefly to adjust her sticky mess of hair out of the way. That was until I told her to just leave it and finish up. My legs rested on her shoulders, the makeshift kickstand, and sounds of lapping juice helped me to relax; the stress she had given me before needed a chance to simmer.

“Holy shit...” I muttered, glancing out the large window surveying the front of the school. All appeared normal, if one wasn’t looking at the sky. Instead of a light wash of blue, the sky was a solid tint of unattractive green. The contrast was unmistakable, even more so when, a few yards away, the sky was its typical tone of blue.

Almost as if there was a border to this book’s effect. Leaving Ms. Olson to her duty of cleaning up after herself, I approached the window behind her desk; as expected, the green sky began to envelop more of the blue as I moved closer, or more specifically, the Rule Book. So there was definitely an area of effect going on here, like some kind of altered bubble of reality. Ms. Olson was rightfully appalled by what she saw from the cameras at her home when she was far out of the book’s reach, but once she entered, her initial anger became unwarranted, so she had to latch that anger onto something else.

Well, that is good to be aware of, though I should make sure no one else has access to these cameras before more people come barging in to disrupt things. Safe to say, I was fortunate here in this instance. Ms. Olson came to put an end to my fun, but more or less, her interference only served to make this far better for me, all things considered. I went from perusing through the halls to standing all the way at the top, and, more interestingly enough, I got access to all the power that came with a principal’s title.

In this instance, after taking her watch (or, more specifically, telling her to give it to me) and adding a rule to make sure I knew how this thing worked, I was able to summon my own holophrastic monitor directly ahead of me. Not only that, but from here, I could control so many aspects of this school that it was hard to find many limits. I could lock doors, adjust lights, activate the P.A. system, and even order food from the cafeteria. All of the faculty were easily contactable from here; I had profiles of every student; my previous rule to adjust the male-to-female ratio was all the more evident when I could see the exact head count here. There were only sixteen guys out of the eight hundred and sixty students enrolled. That’s a ton of ass and titties bouncing around, none of which wore bras of any kind to restrict their jiggles, and their skirts weren’t even low enough to cover their panties. Yet no one realized that anything was amiss.

That did make me wonder how they’d view things once leaving the bubble. Would their cleavage be covered, bras materialize, and skirts stretch back out on their own? Seems like more testing would be in order.

I took a seat in Ms. Olson’s chair, and spun it around to gaze out the window.

That green sky was certainly unsettling. I quickly had that fixed by removing the added rule, returning the sky to normal, but my thirst for answers was far from satisfied. Besides, I had this new toy to mess with. Not the book. Ms. Olson’s watch was almost as fantastic as a magic book; it’s definitely not something I could find at a typical tech store. With a few taps, I had four displays hovering before me; it seemed like the girls had recovered from the absolute orgasmic destruction that was me masturbating in the halls since the next set of classes had begun.

Amber was sitting through World Literature, but from the top-down camera view, I could clearly see her paying less attention to the teacher and spending more focus on the phone she hid behind a book. She had been blowing up my phone; even when pissed off with me, her perfectionist mindset continued to shine through. She was definitely the type of person to invite friends over for a party, then keep hushing everyone each time they peep a fraction too loud.

Our messages were filled with a one-sided conversation. All of which consisted of her spamming me with messages.

“hey!”

“HEY!”

“GET IN HERE!”

“why aren’t you in class????”

“?????????????”

“WALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“you’re going to get in trouble”

“come on!!!”

“i don’t care if ur mad at me. youre going to get yourself fcckin expelled!”

It was definitely interesting that, despite everything that had occurred in just the last few hours; and how drastically things had changed, she and everyone else were still taking this place seriously. I could make a rule and have everyone fucking each other in seconds, or just dress everyone up like sexy clowns, and they’d still act like nothing is off. Amber’s spamming messages on my phone worried about me getting expelled when not even the fucking principal could bring things in order.

At the front of the class, some cute freckled redhead was bending forward by the waist and gripping her asscheeks apart while flashing her round pantie-clad rump. I didn’t have the audio on, but I was sure she was going through the process of blabbing about why she loves her panties. This overhead view made all of their boobs seem all the more delectable. The perspective made many of their jostling fruits seem bigger than their heads; it was like looking over a busty girl’s shoulder into a deep cleavage, only that girl was a whole row of students unaware that he had eyes on them from overhead. All I’d need next was a camera view from below, and this would be perfect.

“You know these cameras you got are weird as hell. I mean no one knows these are here.”

“M-My’h~ My staff are aware of them~” Ms. Olson said, staggering to her feet with a limp hand squeezing the edge of her desk while regaining strength.

“Hmm?” I blinked, genuinely surprised; I had forgotten about the principal. She must’ve finished licking the floor clean; from the way she swallowed heavily and the disgusted look adorned on her face, she certainly had just completed something unappealing.

“But you won’t be~” She returned a calm level of focus and, in one swift movement, raised her pen and pressed the button to flash me head on. “I should have done that from the start. Rule abusing brat...” the woman mumbled to herself while attempting to fix her unkempt state. Parts of her hair seemed glued to her temple due to a mix of sweat and cum; both large breasts had to be jiggled back into place, but it was easier to just undo the last two buttons on her blouse and start from there.

On the other hand, the sudden flash did take me by surprise; I agree if she had ignored her anger and begun with such from the get-go, things might’ve not ended so well for me. But now, Ms. Olson was a little bit too late, as I hadn’t left the offhanded chance that she would pull a fast one on me up in the air. It isn’t often that people like her make mistakes, so it was definitely something I’d be an idiot not to capitalize on.

Right, when I summoned my book back to me with a few finger snaps, the first thing I did was add the rule...

New Rule: Walker Eden can’t have his memory erased.

And just to make sure she wasn’t aware of this one, I made sure to set it as a New Rule, since all the old ones she just attributed to as me “abusing” the rules.

She wasn’t wrong, though, I was abusing the hell out of them, but that’s neither here nor there.

Despite not being affected by the flash, the sudden light did daze me. “Okay, uh... that wasn’t cool.”

“What?” Ms. Olsen just placed her breasts back into what her twisted reality-ridden mind saw as her typical state of affairs (two buttons done, the rest revealing a deep line of ample cleavage) before she spun around to share a perplexed look my way. “How did you recover so...”

“Bitch, shut up,” I said, after rubbing my eyes.

The initial insult did its thing on her subconscious mind; like clockwork, I could see both of her nipples poke out against her blouse with diamond-hard force. Meaning the following command had to be obeyed, leaving her soft pillowy lips pressed shut together.

But her lips do look nice and soft... heavy red lipstick made them look all the more kissable; no doubt anyone brave enough to try would end up with several broken bones.

“Rip those titties back out and smear them against this window. Nice view you have here, by the way. Oh, and kiss every inch of the glass. Your lipstick needs to cover all of it. If your lipstick runs out, apply more and keep going.”

With clenched fists and unable to talk through her shut lips, Ms. Olson just rolled her eyes and walked annoyedly past the desk. No doubt, in her mind, I was yet again abusing the rules. But what was she going to do, break them? Of course not; instead, she gripped the deep unbuttoned neckline of her blouse and ripped it open; two huge braless breasts sprung out and slapped against her tone chest, jiggling to a still.

She obeyed my order to the letter by literally ripping them free; right after, she stepped up to the glass and shoved her melons forward, pressing her erect nipples first against the glass only to begin smearing them side to side, creating an uncomfortable rubbing sound. Yet, the uncomfortable nature of the sound didn’t bother me much, knowing the context; if anything, it was improved when added to by the symphony that was her luscious lips smooching the class. Each kiss she planted on the window left an evident red lip mark, followed by some spittle residue that stayed in her mouth as she moved position.

Out of the corner of her eye, I could feel the weight of her gaze. Such unaffected me as my focus had gone back to the projections in front of me. I still had some matters to test. Using her tech made doing so all the more convenient.

New Rule: Once an hour, all females will be aware of the hidden cameras around them and turn to the nearest one to flash their titties and wave their chests in the air from side to side. They will do that for a minute, and afterward, they will forget about the cameras and go back to what they were doing. If Walker is in the room, they will do it towards him.

New Rule: For demonstration, the previously written rule will occur right now.

The exact moment my pencil formed a dot to end off the sentence, every female in the classes I was monitoring, and I assumed all of the ones I wasn’t, pushed back their chairs and rose in near sync. They turned towards the overhead cameras; their boobs were all freed from their already revealing tops. Tits of varying sizes jiggled out onto their chests right before they began to sway them from side to side. Meaty bouncing mounds of flesh wobbled and jostled from girl to girl. Teachers weren’t spared either; one camera tuning into the teacher’s lounge made that evident.

A slapping sound right next to me brought my attention away from the screens, to show that the mighty principal wasn’t spared either. I suppose all females wouldn’t include her too. The woman’s huge pair of tits shook from side to side mere feet from where I sat on her office chair, one still warm from when she had been seated here before. Her milky bosom slapped against skin in tune with all the other girls’ mirroring the same motion; the look of annoyance wasn’t present. Since it was a new rule, she didn’t appear phased, this wasn’t something old in her eyes that I was abusing.

Really I wasn’t doing anything; just because they were presenting their bouncing fruitful harvest towards me, doesn’t mean I was specifically doing anything to cause it. At least in her eyes.

I was full of myself before, but sitting here, in the comfiest chair I’ve ever sat on, behind this massive desk with a new cool-ass watch observing the school dance to the book’s whim, brought everything to a whole new level.

I focused on Amber, shaking her own pair of hot creamy titties to the camera. Part of me wondered what exactly was going through her mind, as just moments prior, she seemed dead set on discovering my whereabouts so she could drag me into class. Considering it was a new rule and all, the majority of them shouldn’t even know it existed. Maybe the trigger for the new rule forces them into an autopilot-like state or something akin to an instinct, such as blinking. Regardless, her exact state of mind in the moment wasn’t what I intended to experiment with.

A few taps on my “borrowed” new tech watch raised the volume level of the primary projected screen in front of me. The goal was to hear more of that pleasing racket a room of jostling boobies must’ve created; then, it was unfortunate that as I raised the audio level, the women reached the end of their unprompted show in what seemed like near synchronized agreement.

At the front of the classroom, the attractive Hispanic woman pulled the unbuttoned low-cut sweater back down her shoulders, and shifted her breasts back to what I had twisted this school’s definition of modest. The rest of the classic committed to mostly muted shuffling amidst themselves, and an awkward silence breezed through the room; no doubt the New Rule was something to get accustomed to.

Clearing her throat, the Hispanic teacher brushed back her dark hair and coughed into a clenched fist after another pause, “That was.. certainly new,” A couple of seated students murmured similar opinions, “We will get used to it over time, no worries there. Now, if we can get back to where we left off...”

My attention remained primarily on Amber; she had adjusted her own top on and returned to a seated position, one mobile device hidden behind her book. Despite the evident flush on her face, she went right back to texting moments after my phone buzzed.

“Seriously, dude.”

“get your ass in class before they count you missing!youknow how strict thi is if yu don’t”

“Um, Amber. I would appreciate it if you didn’t text while pretending to read. Instead, it would be more productive if you actually volunteered to narrate the next few paragraphs.” The teacher, as one previous rule dictated, took a seat at the edge of her desk, with legs spread to push apart the practically useless skirt she adorned, flashing her bare pussy to the entire class in the process.

“O-Oh—” The red tinge of Amber’s cheeks reddened. “Sorry, I-I—”

“Save that stuttering for the reading,” The teacher said, “As for the rest, be sure to pay attention.. I won’t tell you what will be on the test, but you can be assured that your overall grade will be affected during it.”

Sighing to herself, Amber rose from her seat; she took a moment of pause to find the appropriate section of the book to start her narration. While doing so, her hand rose up to begin blatantly mauling her right tit like it was starved for dough.

“This just gets better and better...” I muttered. It was far more entertaining than I thought it would be, sitting up in here like it’s a penthouse, perusing the cameras with casual bemusement, most unaware that they are being watched. It felt like a kind of simulation, in a way, just me watching multiple performances take place, like a show that is constantly changing its script on the fly. The only difference being that this lacked any actors; each person on screen was as real as me, unaware that each action was being overlooked and manipulated by someone who had just bested their principal.

“Enjoy it while it lasts,” A sarcastic remark from my side made me smirk. The principal in question went right back to her previous command; the knowledge that she had even lost her control of the situation hadn’t clicked in that head of hers, even as she resumed squishing her mammaries against the glass whistle coating it in lip-shaped marks from her repeated smooches.

“I will,” My attention went back to the monitor; watching Amber narrate and grope her tits was fun as ever, and everyone else intently staring at her chest like a pack of milk-depraved perverts added to the appeal; but I still had a goal in mind here.

“Old Rule: The person writing this rule can use the monitor system to control the people on screen by inputting a name followed by commands.”

With that in place, I turned my gaze onto the monitor again. The Old Rule should make everyone accustomed to its existence by now, but at the same time, no one should be able to riot like Ms. Window Cleaning Olson over here because the rule was specified as “this person.” It should be up in the air who that person is.

If that isn’t how it’ll be interpreted, at the very least, I wouldn’t be taking the blame. The only one who even knows I have access to these cameras is currently having a make-out session with the window.

The front of her desk held what looked to be the outline of a faint transparent keyboard; it must be what she was using to click away like a typewriter before while also appearing as though there wasn’t a keyboard in sight. Clicking a few keys created the same sound as before, but it felt as though I was just tapping the table.

This spy tech is advanced as hell.

Okay so...

Let’s try this.

“Everyone: Stand up. Stick your ass out. Slap it. 3 times.”

The second I pushed enter, everyone in the World Literature classroom rose up from their seats. The teacher wasn’t spared. Turning around, they all posed in mirrored positions with their backs curving their asses to jut out, both elbows resting on their desks. All of them raised their dominant hand, most right-handed though some lefties were present as well. Then, in unison, there was a unanimous SLAP followed by two more.

SLAP

SLAP

An entire class worth of asses rippled in front of me, then as if they all had just decided to stretch on the spot, they returned to their seats, with no more than a few shuffling bums, some of their rears lingered with a stinging sensation.

Alright, that worked like a charm.

“They might not know you’re the one influencing them on the cams,” Ms. Olson’s sudden voice jolted a brief moment of surprise into me, “But they aren’t the ones you should be afraid of.” She narrowed her eyes at me, a stick of lip balm rested between her fingers.

My surprise quickly dissipated, “You’re not done with my command,” I’m not sure why she’s talking again, when I told her to shut that yap of hers. Though, I guess I never specified how long to do so.

“You want me to cover the entire window with kiss marks, right?” She waggled the stick in her hand, “Well, I need to reapply. But once I’m done here, you better be prepared for the worst. You have no idea of the connections and power I have.” Any intimidation meant to be delivered by her words fell on deaf ears due to the state of the glass, coated in right red kiss-shaped smudges. Some of which got smeared onto her tits that splayed exposed over herself without an ounce of shame or awareness of the absurdity taking place. I suggest stopping now, before...”

“Let’s add something to that,” I interrupted, “Shut up, and don’t talk until you’re done.” That was enough to get her lips to shut on their own; as long as those diamond-tipped nipples of hers remained nice and erect, she wasn’t in any position to defy an order. All she could do was deliver a glare, as if that did anything, and return to her task at hand.

Right. With that out of the way...

I noticed most of the room had just finished composing themselves again, “Achem...” the teacher cleared her throat, “Right... we need to figure out who is behind this. It’s causing too many disruptions... Anyway, Amber, continue from where you left off.”

Nah, fuck class.

“Teacher: Remove your top. Do 400 jumping jacks.”

“Students: Masturbate.”

“Amber: Go to the front of the class. Twerk for 30 seconds. Then walk into the hall. Wait for the next command.”

Right as Amber got out the word.. “They—”

I pressed the enter key.

Instantly the commands went through. The seated girls all bolted their hands towards their crotches; each had their pussies easily available due to the overtly sexified nature of their attires. Skirts that failed to cover one’s crotch would do that. The Hispanic instructor at the head of the class stood up just to begin jumping in place after she had removed her sweater. Without the faculty being able to wear underwear of any kind, her modest breasts were freely able to bounce and spring about widely as she began her first of many jumping jacks.

Eh, fuck it.

“Teacher: Stop. Remove all your clothes. Resume.”

I pressed enter to let her go through the motions in the nude, just to make sure the girls had some eye candy to help them release their passion. Amber was the only one spared, if solely for the reason that she had her own task to complete. While the teacher was removing her skirt and leggings in front of everyone, Amber walked up beside her, only to turn around, crouch, and begin twerking in place. Her round jiggled the sexy amount of fat she kept on her otherwise toned physique. Fingers clenched onto her thigh while her presented ass bounced along to an unheard beat.

By the time she finished her show, the teacher was already naked as the day she was born. Her hands clapped above her head, bear thighs slapped together along with her jiggle rack, and... was she getting wet? That wasn’t specified..

Whatever.

I was focused on Amber, for now.

Immediately after twerking, she rose and walked out the front door; no one was in any position to oppose the action. Moans spilled from the classroom into the hallway as she stepped out.

It took a few moments for me to find her on the hall cams; there were a ton of cameras to shift through. I knew a secret physicality like this one would have security, but who knew that Ms. Olson had access to so much unrestricted power?

Though, once I did find her, it was back to work.

I specified that she must wait for the next task so that she wouldn’t just walk right back into class, but that did beg the question of what would happen if that next instruction never came in. Would she just stand there, waiting forever? Certainly food for thought.

Despite our argument, she’s still the closest thing I’ve got to a friend. It just sucked that she seemed to care more about abiding by any and all rules in existence, to the point where it’s impossible for anyone to have a fraction of fun. This is the kind of power I’d have wanted to share with her. But now I’m stuck making fun of things on my lonesome.

“Amber: Cartwheel outside. Spin three times. Pose sexually.”

I wouldn’t even bother saying that this is more to mess with her than it is to test anything. It genuinely bothered me when she wanted to snatch away the book to keep up her image as the perfect student. It’s as if there wasn’t an in-between she was willing to come to with me. With the two of us sharing the book, none of this would have happened; she just wouldn’t of let me get away with this. Which would’ve been fine; I don’t mind when she’s the straight-man keeping us from going too far in situations. It’s just, nine times out of ten, she’s the one keeping us from doing anything remotely interesting.

At the press of the enter key, Amber sprang into motion.

Everyone at this school was skilled, more so than others. Ignoring the standard classes required for any educational institution, there were many physically challenging themed courses to train the combat aspects that come with being a spy under the E.U.A.

Field agents have to be trained enough to think fast and act faster. And with how much she loves to stick to being the best in all her classes, cartwheeling all the way out to the front door shouldn’t be much of a challenge for my attractive friend.

Case in point, she went right to work.. With both arms forward, she shifted her weight onto her hands and rolled over to her feet, only to repeat the motion towards the entrance. Each roll presented a flash of her panties; I loved the cute bowtie printed over it; the minor detail added the charm that this was Amber I was controlling. Every person was different, and Amber’s love for ties was attributed even to her panties. After the sixth or so roll, her right boob bounced out of her top. By the time she made it out the front door, both of her boobs were out with nipples nice and erect.

Standing on the front steps of the school, she spun around three times. Her comically small skirt flashed her fat ass while doing so. To her benefit, there wasn’t anyone outside to eye up such a sight. Well, except for me, I was getting far better at navigating the monitors. Almost instantly after her third spin, she struck a pose. One that left her hands crossed behind her head with her chest thrust outwards, she jutted her hips out to the side and even bit the corner of her bottom lip to add sprinkles to this sexy model cake. She looked primed for a group of paparazzi to show up and snag pictures to bait purchases for their magazines.

Breathing heavily from the forced exercise season, a slight sheen of sweat caused her to almost shine in the sun’s light as her breasts rose and fell heavily with her breaths.

“Alright, asshole! I’m done.” She scoffed. It was the first response from her since using this type of control, something that took me by surprise. I wasn’t sure if she even knew about the cams.

Though I guess this Old Rule would’ve effectively made everyone aware of the fact that these cameras existed if they knew that there was a chance someone behind them would be sending commands like this. Except, only a few knew exactly where the cameras were, as I could clearly see Amber backing away, her cute eyes darting around, searching for the camera I was on.

“Are you going to keep messing with me? Or can I get to my class?”

Ah right. I should probably remember to tell the girls to stop masturbating at some point...

But as for Amber.

I’m not done yet.

“Amber: Leave school. Don’t stop.”

Amber’s back stiffened when I pressed enter, and she began to walk away from the campus. I followed her with the cameras for as long as I could until she made it a decent ways away.

Then suddenly, right in the middle of her step, she stopped.

It was a bit hard to see, but she appeared perplexed and befuddled. Her hair swished around as she looked from side to side; muttering something to herself, she turned around and began to walk back.

But after a step or two back towards the school, she instantly stiffened again and turned around to walk out. Right after walking the same amount of steps she had just taken, she looked confused again, then walked back to the school, only to turn around again and walk away.

I just sat there and watched as she kept herself stuck in a loop. Every moment she walked away, she appeared to forget something. She’d sometimes check her watch, and mutter to herself before heading back towards the school, but she did not make it far as she instantly turned around and walked away again, just to end up confused.

To test my theory further, I stood up and moved the Rule Book closer to the window that Ms. Olson still wasn’t even a quarter way done covering with kisses. I doubt she’d ever finish since her own huge tits kept smudging her process, causing her to relish the areas her nipples had been rubbing. But, as I drew closer to the window, Amber was able to walk farther away. And, upon taking the Rule Book further away, she wasn’t able to make it nearly as far before getting confused.

So that’s how they react when they leave the range. Just... confused and unaware of what happened inside. I wager that since she isn’t freaking out over anything that has happened; if anything, she just seems to be wondering why she is leaving school. Except when she tries to head back, the command causes her to leave, making her confused all over again.

Alright, well, that explains that.

But just to be sure.

“New Rule: When leaving the Rule Book’s range, anyone other than the person writing this rule will forget anything that could possibly be considered strange and odd that took place inside.”

“Good,” I said, closing the book. Only to instantly open it again after I looked over at Ms. Olson.

“New Rule: When sticking my dick inside a woman’s pussy and slapping their ass three times in a row. They enter a sleep-like state and become a puppet that I can control with my thoughts and speak through.”

“Alright, now we’re good.” I closed the book shut and rolled back from her desk. “You can stop that,” One hand reached down to my dick. Naturally, after the previous events, it was more than a bit erect. I began to stroke it while eyeing up the sexy piece of meat with her pillowy lips still on the glass.

Ms. Olson spotted my erection, her nipples still pressed against the glass. The contact between her eyes and my stroking dick triggered an instant orgasm that caused her love juice to spew from between her legs before she dropped to her knees. A string of spit remained on her most recent smooch mark as her tits dragged against the glass downwards onto her pool of juices. The beautiful ring of her mature womanly voice moaning a cry of arousal wasn’t enough to distract me from my goal.

But she does sound like she was ripped directly from one of the many MILF pornos I got off to...

Shit.

With this book, I doubt I’ll need to resort to that ever again.

Anyway... focus.

“Get up and plant yourself down over my dick. Face those titties towards me while you do that.”

Despite herself being unable to form a cognisant sentence through her heavy lustful pants, her ears had detected my command, and with her nipples still erect, she hadn’t the ability to refute. Ms. Olson staggered up, both hands pressed onto the glass smothered by her tits and lips. That round butt of hers jiggled as she approached, on shaky legs with a pussy still leaking. When she came up, I decided to help the woman by placing both hands on her round hips and stroking to admire her shape. Guiding her rump into the right position, my dick stood tall before the entrance to her snatch right before lowering her onto the pulsing cock.

Her reaction hadn’t changed, as before being penetrated or after, the orgasmic force rushing through her was equivalent to being fucked by multiple dicks at once. But that changed the moment her ass cheeks rippled from three consecutive slaps. After the third, her moans instantly stopped, and her head slumped forward, the woman’s chin bobbed down against her tits. Tits that were currently mashed against my upper chest and face, leaving me to, quite literally, almost drown in her cleavage.

This was intoxicating. Not from just having a hot as hell MILF of a woman pinned on my dick, boobs literally drowning my face. But it was the specifics that only added to the appeal. This was Ms. Olson, the goddamn principal of a spy academy; it’s hard to feel anymore drunk on power by cutting off the head of the dragon.. Or, in this instance, fucking the cunt of the most powerful woman in this school.

I also bumped her down to an actual threat, into something more... pathetic, given just how much influence she had previously. My cock twitched inside her, and I focused on her.

“Hey, I’m Ms. Titson! I have big udders and a fat ass! This body’s ready for a fucking!” Ms. Olson said, speaking the thoughts I formed for her. She began to move herself over my dick, bouncing in a slow motion with softly swaying hips. “God~ what a fucking stud... I am really a stupid slut for trying to get in your way!”

“Right?” I said to her, or to myself. It was weird having a conversation with my own thoughts. But when those thoughts were in the voice of Ms. Olson’s sexy tone, it seemed to work.

“Fuck ups like me deserve nothing but cock up any hole you want. Fuck my mouth! Fuck my ass! Fuck my tits! Fuck my feet! I don’t care! You really did beat me! Now I’m your stupid toy!” She grunted out a haughty moan and bit her lips as her asscheeks clenched on instinct. Or was that me? It’s hard to tell and harder to control her body and my own.

But it was sure as hell worth trying.

“You’re more than just a toy,” I said, gripping her left breast and licking her other tit. After noticing that sexy beauty dot jiggling on her other tit, I leaned forward and sucked on it while tweaking her nipple.

“You’re a cow,” Ms. Olson moaned, “I mean, shit. I was supposed to say that. I.. Whatever, just moo like a fucking slut.” She continued to parrot the thoughts spewed into her, “Mmoooooooooooooo~” She breathed as my hand reached around and slapped her right cheek. My face shifted from her beauty mark to feast on her nipple; it fitted right between my lips as I began to suck, my free hand fondling her ass-hungry ambition, slipping between her ass cheeks to motorboat between.

“F-F-F-Fuck...” My puppet principal spewed, “I don’t give a shit who I’m speaking out of. This bitch is a fuck and a half holy shit.” She said, her hips continuing to rocket up and down, the shifting weight sparking pleasure through my pent-up shaft. I pulled off her nipple only to spring my face right into her deep cleavage to slap up her inner chest while the woman in question continued to moan.

“Thank f-f-uuuuuck almighty you brought your ass here... shit! Oh god... I had no idea I was missing out on such a fine fuck-f-FUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkk~” Ms. Olson continued to parrot my thoughts as both she and I brought our heads back and grunted our cries of pleasure as my torrent of seed rushed a white sticky into her womb.

The back of the chair proved its worth by carrying both the teenager and the fine as hell groan woman when both of us leaned backwards onto it. My face was entirely buried into her cleavage, leaving my vision nearly pitch black. Nothing but the sound of our panting fueled the room, both of us breathing in unison. Since Ms. Olson was really nothing more than a puppet at this point, we both took the time to do nothing but recover. I idly stroked her smooth curved back; there was just enough air in her cleavage for me to enjoy the state of affairs.

“Ah....” Ms. Olson breathed a satisfied breath, one that was supposed to remain in my head. “Oh, right.” She said, “Okay, fine. Let’s uh... fuck... let’s continue this shit...” I was able to relax and recover myself and just control her with my thoughts. She grabbed my hand with the watch that I had borrowed (okay, stole might be a better word here) and tapped her fingers over the surface a few times to start the P.A. system.

“Hi. Everyone. This is your principal speaking. I am sorry if this is interrupting anything, but I have a critically important meeting that I need all females here to attend. All female students and faculty must meet me at the auditorium in ten minutes. Thank you.” She pressed another button to turn off the microphone and leaned back, though her squishy drew my head along with it. “Alright, did I sound like a stupid bossy bitch? I doubt it’s hard, and I am the principal, I can do whatever I want!” The woman pumped her hands in the air, then instantly fell forward against her boobs, going back to her unconscious state as I stopped feeding her any thoughts to puppet around.

Plopping my head out of her tits, I looked at them jiggle for a moment while stroking her ass. Her passed-out face slumped against her boobs really does fit the look of a principal that had completely failed and lost control of her school over to my bitch ass.

I sighed, fingers drumming against her buttcheek.

“Alright, let’s pick up Amber and head over. What do you say?”

Ms. Olson sprang to life, “Whatever you say, Walker! You’re in charge! I’m handing my school over to you!”

“Pog~”

* * *

Everyone gathered in the massively open school auditorium. There were many attempts from faculty to hush the loud echoes of murmuring taking place between the girls, most of which stemmed from trying to figure out what was going down here, but no one was able to find an answer. All in all, the general consensus was that this had to be important; if it was to interrupt classes and come from seemingly nowhere, the principal must have something important to tell them.. It was surely odd that she specified only females since the school didn’t house many guys, to begin with. But there had to be some explanation.

Teachers lined up the students in an organized manner. Though, they were just as confused as the one they were instructed to quiet down; typically, Ms. Olson prepares them ahead of time for anything such as this. Where their students were mostly curious, the faculty were a bit more hesitant. They know the person that cuts their check quite well; this was something new. Being trained agents made sure that they were always on edge. Then again, the idea that Ms. Olson would be compromised in any way was practically unthinkable. There was a reason she alone was the principal, after all. To become such requires years upon years of special E.U.A. training, along with a strictly spotless record in missions.

So, given their thoughts, and being prepared for anything. It’s sufficient to say that practically everyone was thrown for a loop when an average-looking teen walked out from behind the large curtains draped behind the stage. He was entirely naked and stroking his dick. A large projection of a holographic screen appeared overhead, following him as he made his way to the middle of the stage.

And, despite having deathly fast reaction times, there wasn’t anything the teachers nor the students could do before a nearly in unison try of pure lust-filled bliss exploded into the room as the most pleasure-induced orgasm they could have ever experienced washed every female that dared to pay attention.

Only a portion of the attending girls were spared from the initial onslaught due to being distracted by something else at the time. But the sound of everyone around them moaning in pure bliss would definitely bring anyone to question what was going on. Such caused the second wave of female cries to echo out; nearly everyone staggered to the ground, pussy juice soaked every inch of the glossy tiled floor as tits hardened and cunts leaked.

The lad onstage chuckled at the sight, though no one was aware of such due to their own orgasmic fog clouding nearly everything but their lust.

“Amber, pull up the curtain.”

“Of course, Monsieur~” a brunette girl came out from the curtain behind him, adorned in a fetishized maid corset, its skirt so low her curvy hips and pussy were fully uncovered as she swayed herself side to side. Both of her sizable breasts were bunched up into a deep spilling cleavage. They nearly sat on a table as the corset was two sizes too small for her. She curtsied before him while leaning forward to grant a low-hanging view of her chest; she then pressed a few buttons at the device on her wrist, causing the curtains to retract upwards.

The brunette pressed another button on the device, causing the projection to shift its view from the teenager over to a puddle of sweat, semen, and love juice where Ms. Olson lay unconscious.

“Everyone stand up at attention and look at the screen!” He said, his voice projected through loudspeakers stationed at the counters of the large room.

Teachers and students, in unison, stopped squirming amidst their forced orgasms and stood up at attention. A collective bout of gasps and questions began to fly as, with the help of the teen’s command, they were able to actually take note of what was being shown to them.

“Keep quiet,” He said. Unlike the teachers before, his word here was taken without hesitation, and all the chatter stopped in an instant. “The guy in charge is talking here. Also, Amber, suck my dick.”

Curtsying again, the brunette said, “Anything you wish,” and kneeled before him; he stopped jerking off for her to take the reins and latch her soft lips around his member and began to bob her head.

“Our humble principal, really fuck up back there, and basically she gave me full reigns of this joint. So like I said, I’m in charge—” He paused to grunt and placed his hand on the brunette’s head, helping bob her lips along his cock. “I know you’re all here to learn to be super spies and whatnot. But I think from now on. This school might fit more as my personal playground, more than anything else. If you agree, strip your clothes and toss them aside.”

Not a single person moved a muscle, not that they could, given the previous command to stand at attention. Their leaking snatches and fully erect nipples leave them forced to obey.

“Oh, that was supposed to be an order.” He said, “Strip and toss your clothes aside. Then go back to standing like that.”

The quiet that he had just created changed abruptly to a collage of shuffling amongst each other as every person present in the room, even the brunette who was currently sucking him off, began to undress.. However, she stopped after he whispered a command into her ear.

“Holy shit. What a sight.” He mused as more and more skin was revealed to his gaze, not that their clothes had covered much to begin with. After everyone had stripped, they all tossed aside their clothes, inadvertently hitting each other; some bras landed on shoulders or heads, even stuck between kneecaps, whereas cum-soiled panties were more deadly, being tossed and leaving its sticky residue wherever they landed. Some girls were stuck with cum soaking down their faces as panties found their target over faces or on heads.

The nacked collage of every female in the school all stood lined up below the stage, unable to do anything but watch, a sight he very much seemed to enjoy. “Nice nice. Now... jump.”

All the girls, students, and teachers jumped in exact unison. Ass and bare titties jiggled long after their bodies returned to the ground.

The teen smirked, “That was nice. Jump again,”

Obeying the command, everyone jumped once again. The sight of everyone, quiet and obedient, leaping in unison stirred his cock into a twitch or two in the girl’s warm mouth.

“Raise your hands.”

Everyone raised both hands into the air.

“Bring them to your boobs,”

Their hands shifted downwards to rest over their breasts.

“Squeeze your nipples and moan, loudly.”

The women obeyed, and the synchronized harmony of moans as nipples were tweaked in sync with each other compelled him to grunt in his own manner; he clutched the brunette’s hair in his hands, squeezing as she continued to bob.

“Turn around, jut your asses towards me, spread your cheeks apart, wave them around, and say, uh.. “We are.. Walker’s sluts, come and fuck our butts...” yeah, say that, but make it sound happy.”

The glossy floor echoed the patter of hundreds of feet shuffling against it as if one hive mind was in control. As they all turned around, students and teachers alike presented their asses of varying shapes and sizes. All of which had their ass cheeks spread apart, displaying both secretive holes. Their butts swayed back and forth as again, in complete harmony, they all said, “We are Walker’s sluts! Come and fuck out butts!”

“Well, shit,” He chuckled, patting the girl’s head gently, “You’re not going to think any of this is weird or even remember it once we’re done here. So why the hell not?! Since you insist!” Looking over the sea of swaying asses, he licked his lips. “Okay! Now have an orgy with me and everyone else here! You can make as much noise as you want! Make it the best orgy of your life! Right, Ms. Principal? If anything here is wrong, feel free to say anything?” He checked out the woman who owned the school behind him.

Ms. Olson remained passed out in her own pathetic puddle, almost breathing bubbles as she drooled into the juices surrounding her.

The teen just smirked while he continued getting blown. Every other female in the room began to come onto each other, committing to the command to have the best bout of sex in their lives. There was no more attempt from the faculty to silence the students they had just been teaching no more than an hour ago. They were just as bound to the will to fuck as their students. Everyone lost any ounce of professionalism when their bodies, asses, faces, and tits collided; moans filled the room, echoing from every wall.

It was beauty incarnate in the teen’s eyes. While none of those presently taking place in the orgy could hear him, he patted the brunette’s head, “Don’t worry. We’ll walk back home later today, and you won’t remember any of this.” He sighed, “It sucked that you didn’t want to share this power with me, but hey... without your input, I guess I can do whatever the hell I want. And this is the outcome!” He pulled out his dick by stepping away. “Now, how about we fuck the shit out of every chick in school?”

Before she could respond, he jumped down from the auditorium to join the fun.