The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

School Rules

Chapter 2

* * *

“Amber. Walker.” Mrs. Witzz stood up, “What are you two doing!?”

Amber held the book out of my reach, not that I was too concerned. “I swear if you wrote ANYTHING perverted, I’m going to knock sense into your creepy face myself.” she flipped open the book and skimmed through its pages. The very first page had a clear abundance of text, but she completely ignored the words and kept on scanning.

“It’s not the same book,” I said with a held-back smirk.

“You sure?” through the corner of her eye, she glared at me, “Or you think I’d miss something written on these back pages? You know I’m not as stupid as you are, freak.”

“You certainly are not..” I breathed under my breath as my eyes peered back to lustfully soak in the side of her fetishized body pressing against me. Her tasty midriff was pleasantly slim, with a clear shape defining her waist and up to a bust that was ever so soft and filled with milk.

“For the love of—” Our teacher brought her legs back together and rose up. “Walker, this is somewhat expected, but Amber, please, I know you’re better than this.”

Amber sighed. She failed to notice anything on the book and carelessly dropped it down onto the floor. The contact caused it to drop open and reveal the first page housing all of my impromptu rules. She glanced right towards it, her eyes staring right at the words, yet she only shook her head with a huff and retook her seat. “I’m sorry, Mrs. Witzz. I thought I saw something.”

“Mmhm,” Mrs. Witzz said; she had stopped right before them and reached down to pick up the book. Holding it in her hands, she peered at it for a second, then handed it to me. “Walker. I will only ask you this one more time.” I took the book and placed it on my desk. “Please. Do not make me take this further over something as trivial as disobeying such a simple command. When someone in a position above you gives you an order, you do it. So, put the book away, and take up that quiz. Now.”

While she was speaking, I was doing the opposite of what she had been requesting. Instead, I opened the book and ignored the quiz to write.

“Old Rule: Walker is not required to do any tests or quizzes. Instead, he is given a grade based on how much milk he can drink from his female teacher’s tits.”

“Old Rule: Walker is allowed to write in his book whenever he wants.”

Mrs. Witzz blinked.

“Oh, Excuse me,” In a surprisingly sexual manner, she rubbed at her arm. “I suppose I misunderstood; you do not need to take the quiz. Please, follow me. I hope you are prepared to breastfeed today?” Her eyes blinked at me naturally as I had just absurd her authority to fit my perverted whim.

In response, all I could mutter was, “Heh..”

* * *

I haven’t actually breastfed before, or I suppose the memory is so far gone that I can’t recall ever doing so. My body was mainly moving on autopilot; assumedly, I’d subconsciously know how to do so. Fuck, it’s just sucking; it can’t be that hard, all things considered.

Mrs. Witzz was still sticking to the rule of sitting at her desk, with her legs spread apart wide; I was positioned awkwardly on the table before her. She casually texted on her phone while I had my face pressed against her exposed breast. Her top was entirely unbuttoned, pooled about her waist, leaving nothing to prevent me from sinking my mouth into her yielding chest mounds. My lips had naturally found their way around her pink areola; the nipple in between seemed to have grown erect on cue.

The woman didn’t appear bothered in the slightest as my instincts kicked in, and my mouth began to suckle upon her tit; all that encompassed my vision was her milk-filled tit that I began to coax, along with a slight glimpse of her bare slim arm somewhere behind the jugs. It had begun leisurely enough, though the fire had yet to be lit; soon enough, I was sucking rather sloppily. Her breast, and upper body, gradually grew their own faint sheen of sweat; the pace of her breathing notably increased at a gradual rate, something that caused her chest to somewhat push back against me as she inhaled. The tit in my mouth followed the movements of my mouth as her nipple was locked in my suction-like grasp. Milk coaxed from her tap rather steadily; yeah, it shared a notably distinct flavor, something that was pleasant enough to add to my hunger for her produce.

Within the span of a few minutes, her entirely-erect nipple had spurted a significant level of milk down my throat. Its creamy flavor and general texture, along with the perverted high that came from the sheer level of power at my disposal, I naturally brought my other hand out to get a hard and solid grasp of her other meaty milk-filled fat mound. Except, I was promptly reminded of Mrs. Witzz’s perceptiveness in being an agent and such. But, despite appearing wholly uninterested in the breastfeeding she was giving her student in replace of a quiz, she displayed that she was fully aware of her surroundings in that before my hand could cop a feel of her bags, she caught me by the wrist.

Her opposing hand pushed be await from her feeding tit, an action that created a wet audible plop sound which left her erect nub free to jiggle atop her breast. “Don’t get full of yourself,” she warned with a raised brow, though she was entirely unaware of how weak her power of authority was at this point. It’s amusing to consider how different things would be now if she had selected the correct book back when she intended to keep it away from me. I’d be over at my desk doing that damn test, and she’d be sitting in her office chair without her tits open to feed her perverted student.

So... it wouldn’t be an improvement to this current set of events.

“S- Sorry,” I licked my lips. Eyes instinctively flicked down to her nipple; its erect statue was holding a singly noticeable drop of milk on its tip.

“Don’t do it again.” She granted me one last warning before positioning my head over to the breast I had just previously attempted to suck upon. She pushed my face down against her, and my lips naturally latched onto her teat. “Remember who has the say over your grade.”

Okay. No. She doesn’t make the rules anymore.

But right with my book back at the desk, I couldn’t do much about that hurdle at the moment. Instead, I resumed sucking in her second erect nub; my action was rewarded by the feeding gate being pulled, causing her jug to share the milk contained within her rack to be shared in spirits into my mouth.

* * *

“Page s- nngh, sixteen... Molly, read the prompted head- f- headinghhh fo’hh...for me..” Mrs. Witzz sat at the front of the classroom. Of course, in her new position behind her desk. Her legs draped to either side of her body and flashed her bare pussy to the class. What happened to her underwear?

“Old Rule: School faculty are not allowed to wear underwear of any kind on campus.”

That’s what happened.

Also, she was masturbating, which was quite apparent with the way her shoulders were hunched forward. One hand clutched onto her meaty thigh while her other furiously stroked at her exposed snatch. She did have her blouse buttoned up, but that didn’t really do much when it was tight enough to reveal the outline of her bare, heaving tits, including her unmistakably erect nipples.

She breathed heavily, some of her dark-red hair pressed against her sweaty-coated forehead while she ever so occasionally licked her open lips.

This nice change was thanks to the good ol’ Rulebook as well.

“Old Rule: Female science instructors must masturbate while teaching their lectures.”

I also did add a few others, which I only briefly viewed the results of.

“Old Rule: Female faculty are naturally tempted to look at students who show cleavage and down their blouses.”

That one had a more subtle impact than masturbating in front of the class for all to openly view. The teacher could be spotted leaving lingering glances towards her students since now cleavage was in abundance, and far from a rarity, she’d find herself tempted to peek more often than not. I can’t wait for her to build up some excuse to walk between the rows of tables again if only to see her openly stare down someone’s top.

“Old Rule: All female students and faculty are required to wear high heels at least 5 inches high.”

Obviously, that had an instant effect on every female in the class, and I imagine the entire campus. They all sat amidst themselves at their respective tables, each one unaware of the instant change to their footwear. Mrs. Witzz had prompted him to add that change, as even her heels were pretty low to the ground, but now she was sporting sexy ass floor clackers that were about six inches high, along with the other girls in the class, all of which had high heels no lower than five inches.

Molly, who had been called by Mrs. Witzz, rose to a standing position and held her textbook. The dark-skinned cheer girl acted as she often would when called on by her teacher, despite wearing something that would literally be a fetish cheerleader bikini getup found in hentai. She began to read the boring article their openly masturbating teacher had mentioned.

“In a s...sim...imilar vein to the cells of animals, plants c..cells hhhave micro...tubules..” She paused to moan briefly, then, upon clearing her throat, spoke in a much more defined manner, “And secretory vesicles. Furthermore, they may possess lytic vacuoles that fit the role of...”

Okay, the class was starting to reach that typical state of boring again. I’ve dealt with this same old, study this, read that, explain- bla bla... it gets stale. Especially when at a school focused on educating undercover agents. Being bored in this academy should be a crime.

“Old Rule: Female students called on to read anything must do so while groping their tits.”

The effect was instant; Molly went from holding the book she was reading aloud to resting atop her desk while she eyed it from below the bulge of her bust. Her hands no longer held anything but her own rack as her fingers openly groped and massaged the funbags on her chest.

“It is lined on the inside by the plasma membrane...” Molly, along with the rest of the class, appeared none the wiser to their shift in reality. Her typically outgoing and steadfast voice stuttered and breathed with a noticeably more heavy breath. Both of her fingers teased circles right above her nipples, covered by the thin fabric of the revealing bikini top. The unimportant babble she spewed from her mouth went right through my ears as the hypnotic sight of her squishy dough-like tits, sloshing about by virtue of her grope-hungry hands, was far more interesting than anything Mrs. Witzz expected us to learn about stupid-ass cells.

It is funny to see how despite Mrs. Witzz’s well-respected class becoming nothing more than a generally perverted testing ground for me, she is still acting under the assertion that this class is hers to administer. She is jilling herself at the front of the class, for goodness sake! Whatever curriculum she designed for the school year has gone to the shitter with this Rulebook in my possession. Yet everyone in here seems entirely unaware that they have become something more akin to toys than their own individual beings.

“The idea of a membrane surrounding a cell is not found in the stomata, where oxygen and moisture are exchanged in the crosstalk between alveoli.” Molly’s reading was hard to keep track of, not that I was really trying. As she continued to knead herself, my gaze shifted toward my quiet peers.

Hmmm...

It’s a shame that I appeared to be the only one interested in this show; people pay money to view half of the shit going down here, and everyone had their heads down as if they didn’t want to see the hottie cheerleader openly grope herself. The girls were uninterested, while the guys looked far too embarrassed to be caught staring. While I didn’t care too much if the guys chose to gawk or not, the other girls should at least appreciate the efforts of their classmates.

“Old Rule: When a girl is chosen to speak in class, her female classmates must stare at her tits while she is groping herself to show that they are paying attention.”

One by one, feminine hair-capped heads popped up to shift their attention away from their desks. Beady eyes centered on Molly, specifically her grope-heavy hands as they squished her tits like dough.

There we go. Now I’m not the only one. And there’s nothing wrong with chicks staring at another chick’s rack; even if there was, I just vetoed that issue.

With the influx of eyes on her, Molly’s dark cheeks revealed a nearly unnoticeable blush. She let out a faint moan that put a brief halt on her reading as she placed her hands back on the table, revealing her right nipple. Her fingers pulled it to the front of the bikini’s small nipple covering, where a clear stripe of color flowed to the side, revealing her other nipple. Only a half of her nipple was exposed before tucking it back into place behind the small covering. She then took in a deep breath, allowing the air to fill her lungs before finishing what she was asked to read.

My eyes trailed over her from the side profile view I had at the position of my desk; her nipples, barely hidden as they were, pressed intensely enough against the bikini covering to display their exact shape. She signaled the end of her reading with a nod to the teacher, who was still panting through the strokes at her cunt.

Mrs. Witzz didn’t seem inclined to stop jilling herself just yet; she instead instructed Cynthia to continue where Molly had left off. All while she continued to openly masturbate in front of the class.

Upon hearing herself be called, Cynthia rose up and quickly began to go through the same motions Molly had done a few moments prior; her hands rose up to cup her modest bosom from below as she proceeded to bounce and jiggle her rack. All the girls in the room immediately directed their attention to the front of the class, mainly where Cynthia was standing.

The raven-haired girl turned around to the opposing side of her desk and faced the rest of the students. Huh. That wasn’t expected, but I suppose it does go with the most recent rule I had made; the girls couldn’t stare at her tits easily if she had her back turned to the majority of the class.

Who knew science could be this interesting? I honestly didn’t even start to listen to the babble Cynthia was spewing about cells and shit. Instead, I decided it was time to stroke one off; except, a few moments after I began to undo my pants, I heard a disgusted shriek from beside me.

“Walker, you freak!!” Amber’s voice cut into my thoughts, “What the hell is wrong with you!? Pull that up!!” Her eyes, which had just been gawking at her classmate’s breasts, now stared daggers at my crotch.

I just rolled my eyes, “Are you serious? THAT’s what weirds you out?”

“Omigod,” She clenched her fists, “Why did I ever choose to sit next to you? Seriously, what the hell?! You can’t just...Ewwww!!!”

“Okay fine,” I sighed and opened the notebook, “Hold on,”

“Walker.” My name was called from the front table, “Wh- what is going on?” Mrs. Witzz’s voice spoke up with a breathy tone. It took her longer than usual to respond; granted, she had to retract her fingers from her snatch before standing up in her authoritative position.

“He’s pulling down his pants!” Amber said.

I ignored her and instead started writing.

Mrs. Witzz’s eyes darkened, “Walker.” she wiped her fingers clean against the side of her skirt; being forced to cut short her masturbation certainly put her in a foul mood. “You have interrupted this class one too many times...”

The students around me snickered at the way I was being chastised like a child.

“I tried to be lenient with you, but that is crossing the line.” Licking her lips, she placed both hands on the curve of her hips; the position wordlessly dared him to challenge her. “Give me one good reason not to send you to the principal’s office for indecent conduct.”

“Because...” I finished writing... “Old Rule: Walker Eden can masturbate in class whenever he wants.” “I was removing them so I could jack off,” then giving Amber a glare, I added, “She just snapped at me before I could even explain myself.”

“Ah,” Mrs. Witzz’s defiant stance slackened on the spot. “I see... well,” she turned to face Amber, “Be sure to confirm a situation next time before acting out in such a manner. Otherwise, you only taint your image.”

Amber frowned after being chided by the teacher; I, on the other hand, flashed her a knowing grin and continued to take off my pants. With it removed, I tossed it aside randomly, where it landed on Susan’s desk.

“Hey!” The petite girl snapped and swished her dark-haired head around to give me a scowl.

The teacher sighed upon realizing she’d have to deal with her students yet again. “Walker...” her fingers were just about to re-dive back into her snatch as she had already sat back down on the desk with her legs spread. “You can’t just toss your clothing wherever you want. Now apologize to Susan, and take your—”

I was already writing when she began to talk.

“Old Rule: Walker can leave his clothing wherever he wants. It must stay there until he takes it back.”

“I’m sorry,” I said with a smirk, “What did you say, Mrs. Witzz?”

“I...” the teacher opened her mouth but appeared to be confused for a brief moment; she furrowed her brow and muttered, “Something that... didn’t make sense...pardon me,” she re-inserted her fingers and resumed jilling herself while saying, “I...was mistaken. You are free to toss your clothing wherever you like. Don’t let me tell you off for that. Susan, you should apologize for causing a scene.”

“S..Sorry, Walker.” Susan muttered under her breath. She carefully shifted her book from beneath my pants to avoid moving the article of clothing.

“No problem,” I said with my head down as I wrote another rule.

“Old Rule: When women see Walker masturbate, their nipples become fully aroused. When their nipples are at peak arousal, they must do whatever Walker says.”

With that written, I stood up from my seat and began to remove my underwear.

At the front of the class, Cynthia began to resume reading yet again after having been interrupted multiple times by this point. Though she was about to be stopped yet again. With my underwear in hand, I jacked off openly, catching the eyes of more than a few of my classmates. One by one, nipples grew erect as the girl’s irises shifted down to my stroking cock.

Mrs. Witzz noticed my stance, and while she didn’t have an issue with me masturbating so brazenly, she did appear to be annoyed that I was standing and creating yet another distraction in her class. Her mouth opened, but I spoke first, “Let me jack off at the front of the class.”

Closing her mouth, Mrs. Witzz blinked. Her nipples were already noticeably aroused by the way they poked against her top. “Alright,” she said with a sigh. “But don’t create any more distractions.” As I proceeded to walk through the rows of students completely bottomless while stroking my member, the teacher tracked me with suspicion-filled eyes. “My classroom isn’t a place for you to play around.”

My only response to that was, “Turn around, press your face against the desk, jut out your ass, grab your ass cheeks, and spread them apart as wide as you can manage.”

Mrs. Witzz, with her mouth still open from her recent bout of chastising, promptly began to follow through with my instructions. Her skirt unclasped and dropped to the floor, and her beautifully intelligent face slammed itself on the tabletop as her slimly built body jutted her ass out towards the rows of students. She began to move her head to the side while saying, “You may resume reading, Cynthia.” both hands shifted back to take a firm grasp into the yielding flesh of her ass before she spread both meaty cheeks as far apart as her buttocks would permit.

I couldn’t help but notice that every girl in the class had their eyes fixated on Cynthia’s still groping fingers instead of the free show that was taking place at the teacher’s desk. Mrs. Witzz’s soft cheeks, nipples mashed against the table, thighs, cute asshole, and pussy made for an enjoyable classroom environment indeed.

While I could just jack off here while watching the way I managed to completely destroy any sense of order and normalcy in this classroom, I wasn’t exactly done just yet. See, despite Mrs. Witzz not necessarily having any more power over this class anymore, she still maintained a sense of general education. Sexual antics were running amock, but at the same time, the class was somehow making progress.

Fuck that.

I continued to jack in front of the class until I was sure all of the girls had glanced at me at least once. Cynthia had the majority of their attention because they had to stare at her tits to make it known they were paying attention. But every once and a while, an eye or two would naturally glance towards me or the teacher whose inner ass was being fully exposed. When I was sure every set of nipples in the class was fully erect and pressing against their range of lewd tops, I said to everyone. “Everyone, stand up, remove your tops, and face me.”

The sounds of every chair in the classroom could be heard shifting against the tiled floor. Each girl in the room proceeded to stand and fumble with their shirts; tits after tits sprang free from their revealing tops, each pair jiggled, bounced, and slapped against the stomachs of the chick who possessed them. Nipples of varying shades and sizes all pointed towards me; their heads protruded far from their boobs to signify the peak levels of arousal. Even Cynthia, whose back was turned, and Mrs. Witzz obeyed the order, the teacher stood before the class a little way beside me, her own set of diamond-hard nipples close enough for me to lean forward and suck upon.

With all eyes on me, I simply said, “Squeeze your nipples as hard as you can, then orgasm on the spot. Don’t stop climaxing until you let go of your nipples, and don’t stop squeezing your nipples until you finish climaxing.”

Like that, the sounds of orgasmic orchestral tunes flooded the room. It wasn’t a one-by-one sort of event. But a simultaneous cry of lustful pleasure. Each girl in the room raised their hands in near unison to pinch their own nips; that prompted the floodgates to surge through their pussies. Knees buckled, lips cried out, breathy moist moans, and arms shook as, one after another, they began to fall. Some collapsed onto their desks, and others dropped to their knees while they panted on the floor. I noticed that was precisely how Amber chose to relinquish her standing position. Her left cheek was fully pressed against the ground as her lips breathed heavily directly against the tile she was on; her back was curved up to her hip, which jutted out into the air and wavered while her orgasm pulsed through her snatch. Stains of cum soaked through their pants as they wore no panties to take the bulk of their release; each woman appeared to be nothing more than a helpless animal that was desperately pinching, tweaking, and pulling at their own nipples.

Susan and Ruby were both on their backs, gasping like horny creatures desperate for air; their bare tits rested and flopped against their chests while they mindlessly groped upon their nubs. Molly had dropped atop Abby’s cum-soaked thighs, who was still somewhat leaning up, her head resting on the seat of her chair while she breathed heavily and squeezed her nipples with endless ambition. At the head of the class, Mrs. Witzz served as a great example; she had dropped the top of her ass and leaned her back against the side of her desk. Her parted lips moaned heatedly endless babbles from the unending spew of orgasmic force into the air while both of her hands gripped her nipples with relentless intensity.

Pinching their nips prompted them to climax, and climaxing caused them to squeeze their nips. It was a beautiful never-ending cycle of bliss. Something to cut through the stingy nature of class Mrs. Witzz had built up to such dull degrees. This was far more entertaining.

* * *

Eventually, I, too, let out my load, much less climaxing on my part, but hey, I wasn’t trapped in one endless cycle, so that was to be expected.

I finished in time, too, as the bell soon rang while I was recovering from my recent ejaculation. My ropes of seed had splattered against the floor instead of filling my pants like every other chick in the room had to deal with.

“Old Rule: All cum on the classroom floor, walls, or objects, must be consumed by the female students before leaving.”

Having written that, I closed the book and sighed to myself while the cries of lust filled my ears and the musky scent of sex wafted through my nostrils.

Alright. Enough is enough.

“Everyone, stop.”

Just like that, the moans of pleasure and series of over-abused nipples came to an end...

It took a bit of time for everyone to recover and gather their bearings. But each person here was an agent in training; if they couldn’t collect themselves in a reasonable manner, then the school was doing a damn shit job at training them. Well, actually, the school was doing a shit job. I never understood why we have to bother studying boring-ass science when the sole reason we’re here is to become undercover agents. Maybe if they actually taught us shit about spies, gadgets, or how to operate on the field, I wouldn’t be pressed to make class more interesting.

“Our time here has ended. But there is still reading that we didn’t manage to get to in time.” Mrs. Witzz cleared her throat after fixing her state of dress. With her mini-skirt re equipped and her tight body-hugging blouse affirmed to herself, she shifted an arm down her slim, shapely figure while addressing the class. “I will be sure to email you all the expected pages you must look over. As there will be a test at the end of the week that touches on it. Also, be sure to expect the daily assignment in the very same email.”

Wavering legs, mumbles, and the zipping of bags were all that were heard in response. The guys exited class rather effortlessly, but the females were more noticeably out of breath. None of them followed after the boys, they proceeded to drop to their knees and lap at the ropes of jizz I had shot onto the floor.

They all resembled that of dogs, all bitches in heat dutifully cleaning the floor of my seed. Amber managed to show me a foul glare before she, too, followed the lead of her classmates and dropped to the ground, and licked after them on the floor.

“You can leave now,” Mrs. Witzz addressed me after I probably stood like an amused idiot watching the girls lap up my seed.

The teacher sat atop her desk, with her laptop resting atop her thick thighs; her fingers danced expertly across the keys while working on the email she intended to send to the class.

Nodding silently, I went to take my bag.

“But remember your place here.”

I paused.

“Don’t take it the wrong way,” She added; her fingers continued to shift over the keys, and her eyes never left the screen as she spoke to me, “But you are a student. And for now, nothing more. Don’t act in a manner that goes against your position. Otherwise, you’ll find yourself in a mess of trouble. I am lenient. Others might not show you the same grace. And if you pull this act tomorrow, I won’t either.” I opened my mouth, and she just waved a hand, “Dismissed.”

Okay. Wow.

I was just going to leave.

But after this...pft...

Back at my desk, I zipped up and packed my bookbag but left the notebook out. Then, upon opening it, I erased an older rule and edited it to...

“Old Rule: When women see Walker masturbate, they will squeeze their nipples and promptly orgasm on the spot.”

Then I wrote...

“Old Rule: If a woman hears Walker say anything vulgar, degrading, or insulting to them, their nipples will become extremely erect. When their nipples are hard, they will do whatever Walker says. They will also ignore the insult.”

Closing the book, I dropped it down the front opening of my bag and swung it over my back.

It looked like the girls were almost done licking up seed off the floor. I approached Mrs. Witzz, who only glanced briefly up over her glasses to notice my presence before shifting her attention back to the screen and her clacking fingers. “Put on the rest of your clothes, Walker.” She said, mentioning the fact that I was still very much bottomless.

“Yeah,” I snickered, “About that...” “I don’t listen to slutty fat-breasted bitches who wear glasses and pretend to be a teacher instead of an agent.”

“Well then,” She blinked passively. Displaying no noticeable reaction to my words other than the fact that her nipples began to poke like rock-hard nubs against her thin blouse. “You can tell yourself that, but when I tell you to do something, I expect you to—”

“Instead of sending the email with our assignments, just send a bunch of hot nudes instead.”

“Sure,” The woman dismissed my order with a shrug; she altered her attention back towards her computer and proceeded to delete everything she had typed so far, “But as I was saying... when you are instructed to do something, you—”

My hand reached down and proceeded to stroke on the length of my shaft. It took a few moments before the teacher flickered her eyes back towards me, but when she did, her reaction was instant.

“WalkerrroaahOOOOAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!..HHHHHMMNMMNNNNnnnnn...” Mrs. Witzz’s hands rose up to squeeze her already erect nips and orgasmed right where she was; the sudden force caused her laptop to drop onto the floor while her thighs trembled and shook. She dropped her hands down to clench and rub at her spewing snatch while shifting to her side and flashing her leaking pussy by the way her glistening thighs spread apart.

That’s how I left her and the rest of the girls, some of which had raised their heads from the floor to watch what had transpired with curious eyes.

* * *

The perverted chaos I spread didn’t limit itself to Mrs. Witzz’s classroom. The influence of the Rulebook’s power was clearly evident in how each female wore clothing straight out of hentai. The school’s uniform became a thin sheer-like crop top, tits were bouncing every which was from the lack of bras, and pussies were flashed with nearly every step that was taken due to the less than micro-level of skirts that were being worn.

It was a pervert’s paradise, something the other guys in this school were no doubt enjoying as well. But I wasn’t one to share all of this scenery, I already did that enough back in class.

“Old Rule: E.U.A.’s Stormbrook Academy is 98% female, Walker is part of the 2%.”

Right as that rule had been written, every guy in sight completely vanished. Though they weren’t replaced with a female version of the males, in their place appeared an utterly different chick, someone either pulled from another school or outside the school entirely. It was an old school, so I’m assuming those guys were made to have never been accepted into the school in the first place, resulting in someone else entirely taking up their place. Or the book physically created new females from the ground up after erasing the males from existence. That thought was rather grim, but ignorance is bliss, I suppose.

Either way, this was paradise, for me and me alone...well, and the other lucky guys who happened to be in that coveted 2%.

“Kwwaaaaa!!! Wha—”

My fantasy was broken to shatters. I turned to see two girls had noticed my state (or lack) of clothing. Yeah, I was still bottomless. And when a rather curvy brunette chick had the gall to spin me around with a fist raised, I just began to stroke my meat.

“Put some pants on!!!” She had shouted with her tightly clenched fist raised. The other girl, a petite blond who had initially shrieked, stood behind her, looking somewhat repulsed with a full-on blush and a frown.

Seconds later, upon shifting their gazes down to my stroking hand, the following thing to come from their mouth was an abrupt moan. The curvy brunette’s hands began to twist her nipples with relentless ambition; she fell to her knees as her friend behind her proceeded to mimic her while leaning against the wall. Both girls’ moans filled the hall, inciting others in the hallway to shift their attention towards the spurs or the abruptly sensual cries.

“What are you...ggGHHOAAAAAAAAMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!”

“Oh my god!! Cover you..AHHHHHHHHHMMMMNNNNNN!!!!!”

“You can’t..EEEYYAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

I continued to mind my own business, simply jacking it in the halls, while more and more chicks caught wind of the orgasms taking place; they’d naturally come to investigate and then proceed to fall prey to the same fate as the rest. Of course, I didn’t allow that to bother me. I simply walked past the now panting animals that had tried to intervene. A few teachers stepped up to put an end to the indecency taking place in the halls, but one look at my stroking cock, and a few nipple pinches later, and they simply joined the floor of fallen climaxing babes.

Now, I wasn’t walking around aimlessly; there was a goal in mind. To further my education! Just in a more exciting manner than in the past. My goal was to hit up math class and turn it into an hour-long strip dancing event for my personal enjoyment. Except, I was interrupted before making it to my destination.

“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?”