The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sally Learns

Part 2

The next morning, Sally arrived at work with a little fluttery feeling in the pit of her stomach. She’d changed outfits three times that morning, all the time frantically wishing that she owned some clothes that were—sexier. She discovered that all at once she was tired of looking like a ‘sweet kid’ and she wanted to look like a woman that men would desire, speculate about. Finally she’d settled on a black wool skirt that she had stopped wearing because it had become too short for her and a button-down white silk blouse with the top three buttons left unfastened. White stockings and black pumps, a spritz of perfume, and a locket that fell between her breasts, drawing the eye. Still wishing she had something more alluring, Sally sat down at her desk to check her e-mail.

To her disappointment, there was no mail from Jess, but there was a request from Jennifer Holland, her supervisor, to come to her office as soon as it was convenient. Sally felt cold all over. Someone had seen her last night! When she was going to the printer, or later, on the way to the copy room. Or perhaps Rosario had told of his little adventure. She was going to be fired for sure!

Feeling almost sick with dread, knowing she was about to be called a slut, a whore, and worse, Sally walked slowly to Jennifer’s office. She tapped at the door, praying that there would be no answer, but a cheery ‘C’mon in!’ killed that hope.

Sally peeked her head around the door, smiling wanly. “Ah, Sally. There’s something I wanted to talk to you about.” There was no accusation in the older woman’s voice—yet. Sally had to force herself not to turn and run, but instead to slink into the room and perch miserably on the chair across the desk from Jennifer.

Jennifer was a dark-haired woman of about thirty, very pretty in a clean, no-nonsense way. She pursed her lips and looked up at the ceiling, as if wondering how to phrase something. “Sally, do you enjoy your work here?”

“I—yes, I enjoy it a great deal.” Oh God, it was going to be a long, drawn-out firing. She couldn’t just be yelled at then told to clean out her desk. Sally wondered what she would tell her parents.

“What I mean is, do you feel that you’re learning something in this internship?”

What was that supposed to mean? “Well, yes I suppose so. I didn’t really understand how a large firm worked before, and now I do.” Boy, that sounded lame. Innocuous, but lame. What was the woman driving at?

Jennifer finally stopped looking at the ceiling and regarded Sally directly. “Look, I’ll be frank. The company feels that each department should take on a certain number of interns a year. I’ve never felt that this particular department had a need for one, but company policy is company policy.”

Oh boy, here it comes—

“Which is why you’ve been doing things like reorganizing the file cabinets and entering old account information into the database. These are things that need to be done, certainly, but they’re mostly makework. But now a rather unusual situation has arisen—”

I’ll say it’s unusual. I was making photocopies in the nude and sucking the janitor’s hard, sweaty cock.

Jennifer paused and for a single, horrified moment Sally thought she’d spoken aloud. Then the woman continued and Sally realized she’d only been marshalling her thoughts.

“One of our managers has been in need of a personal assistant for a long time, but we simply haven’t gotten around to hiring one. And he’s requested that you be assigned to him as his new assistant. In a way it’s a wonderful solution. Mr. Heyworth is a very busy man and needs an assistant desperately, and you’re here with nothing to do, really. But on the other hand, we don’t usually ask interns to become secretaries. After all, it’s a bit of a step down for them. Though in your case, it may not seem that way, since we’ve been more or less using you as a glorified filing clerk. What do you think, Sally?”

Sally almost couldn’t speak, she was so relieved and excited. Not only was she not going to be fired, she was going to be allowed to work with Jess every single day, all day long! It was all she could do to keep her voice steady as she answered. “I think it’s a great idea. You’re right, I’m not actually doing anything really useful now, but as Mr. Heyworth’s assistant, I think I could really feel like I’m doing something to help the company. And besides, it will bring me into contact with a lot of people I wouldn’t usually ever meet, which could be very valuable for me.”

Jennifer smiled, looking almost as relieved as Sally felt. “Marvelous. Mr. Heyworth told me how well you two worked together on that project he had last night, I’m delighted that you’re willing to help us out like this. You can move your things to the office adjoining his as soon as you’re ready.”

Sally smiled back and reached out to shake Jennifer’s hand. “Thank you so much. I think this is going to be a wonderful opportunity for me.” On the way out of Jennifer’s office and back to her cubicle it was all Sally could do to keep from skipping. She hummed to herself as she packed her few belongings—a mug, a framed picture of herself and her best friend in Michigan, a few odds and ends. She was going to be working with Jess, every single day!

Once her box was packed, Sally carried it down the halls until she reached the empty office next to Jess’. She set the box on the desk, then went next door to knock on Jess’ door.

“Come on in.” Sally smiled hugely as she stepped into Jess’ office. He was wearing a pair of black slacks and a cream shirt with no tie, and she thought he was the handsomest man she’d ever seen. He smiled as he saw her. “Shut the door behind you?”

When she’d swung the door shut he stood up from behind his desk and walked around it. Sally smiled up at him, still feeling elated, but a bit shy as well. He looked her over consideringly. “Nice outfit.”

Sally blushed. “I—I wanted to look good today.”

Jess grinned. “Well, you succeeded. You look good enough to eat, little one.” He traced a finger down her cheek, then continued down along the open neckline of her blouse to the cleft between her breasts. She shivered.

“So, do you think you’ll like working for me?”

“Oh, yes sir! I mean, Jess.” She peeped up at him from beneath her lashes, hoping he couldn’t see how nervous and excited she felt.

“Well, why don’t we begin by having you take off your clothes and letting me see how you look today?” There was no hint of ‘you must’ in his voice. There didn’t need to be. Sally was unbuttoning her blouse almost before he was finished speaking.

When she stood before him in only her white satin bra and panties, white pantyhose, and black pumps he looked her over and suddenly frowned. “Pantyhose, hmm? I’m not really very fond of them. Not at all attractive.”

Sally found herself shivering at the note of disapproval in his voice. “I’m sorry—they’re all I have.” She dropped her head forward.

“Well, then. It’s a good thing I remembered to bring your present today, isn’t it? Strip off those hose and panties, then go over to my briefcase and get the package inside it.”

She tugged off her pantyhose, awkwardly trying to step out of her shoes at the same time. Bundling them up into a little ball she tossed them onto the same chair as her blouse and skirt, then slipped off her panties and laid them on top of the growing pile of clothing.

Feeling absurdly shy about being so nearly naked in front of him, she crossed self-consciously over to his briefcase and opened it. Inside was a flat package about the size of a paperback book and wrapped in pale blue paper. She pulled it out and turned to him. “Should I open it now?”

Jess sat down on the sofa, then patted his lap. “Why don’t you come sit here and open it?” She crossed the room and perched sideways on his lap. The feel of his silky-rough wool slacks against her bare ass was strange and erotic. She could feel the heat of his legs through the fabric, and knew that he felt the small soft bulge of her pussy against his thigh.

He slipped one arm around her waist. “Go on, open it.” The feel of his hand on her bare stomach almost distracted her, but she managed to unwrap the small white box, then pull in open.

Inside were a pale pink satin garter belt and several pair of thigh-high stockings. She pulled the garter belt out and lifted it to rub the cool, smooth fabric against her cheek. Smiling, she turned her head to face him. “Oh, thank you. It’s beautiful—I’ve always wanted something like this, but I’ve never been brave enough to buy one for myself.”

Jess smiled back. “Why don’t you put it on, then?”

Sally bounced up off his lap and slipped the garter belt on. Selecting a white stocking from the box, she slipped her foot into it, then propped her foot onto the arm of the sofa to ease the stocking into place. So absorbed was she in getting it to fit properly then snapping the elastic garters into place, she didn’t even realize how her stance exposed her bare pussy to Jess’ view. When she glanced down at him, she suddenly noticed that her crotch was almost level with his chin, and the way her leg was propped up, he could see the pink inner folds revealed by her parted pussy-lips. She blushed and started to put her leg down, but his hands lifted to grip her inner thighs, forcing them to stay still.

“Don’t ever try to hide from me, Sally. If you do, I’ll punish you. Do you understand?” The ‘you must’ tone was in his voice, and Sally nodded immediately.

“Yes, sir.”

“Good. Then go sit on my desk.”

Sally was confused, but walked across to perch on the edge of his desk. He stood up and moved to face her, holding the other white stocking. “Now hold your leg out for me.”

Immediately she lifted her bare leg, extending it to him. He gently slipped the stocking over her foot and began easing it up her leg. The feel of his warm, dry fingers moving up her leg made Sally shiver all over, and she felt her clit begin to throb.

As he worked the stocking up her thigh his fingertips brushed very lightly, as if by accident, against the lips of her pussy. He didn’t even seem to notice, but Sally felt a sudden wetness and her clit began to throb even more. Jess snapped the stocking into place with deft fingers, then smiled down at her. “Now that’s much better.”

He took a step back and looked at her. Sitting on the edge of his desk, wearing nothing but her bra and the garter belt and stockings, looking absurdly young and at the same time very, very sexy. “Spread your legs for me, Sally. As wide as you can.”

Her automatic reaction was to clamp her thighs shut, but she mastered the impulse and instead brought her legs apart into a nearly perfect side-split, resting them on the desk so that her pussy was wide open for him.

Jess smiled. “Now that’s just marvelous. You’re very flexible, that’s a bonus in a girl.” He moved a step closer, then crouched down until he was eye-level to her pussy.

“You have a very nice cunt, little one. All soft and wet, surrounded by these cute red curls—” He grabbed curl of her pubic hair and pulled it, hard enough to sting. To Sally’s surprise it made her pussy grow even wetter. “Such a sweet, pink little cunt. I wonder what it tastes like.”

She bit her bottom lip as he leaned closer, inhaling deeply of the fragrance of her juices. His head moved even closer and she felt the shock of his tongue against her clit. She moaned softly, careful not to make any sound loud enough to be heard outside the office. His tongue slipped down and back to reach the opening to her cunt, then slipped inside, tasting her.

Her whole body shook and she bit at her bottom lip to keep from crying out. When the warm intrusion of his tongue left her she sighed with disappointment, only to gasp as she felt it rasp up along her inner fold and press hard against her clit. Just when she thought that she would die if the pressure didn’t let up, he removed his tongue and his lips closed around the little button, squeezing and pulling at it.

Little whimpering noises escaped her and she felt herself just about to explode with orgasm when suddenly he pulled away. Breathing hard, eyes closed, she struggled to regain her composure. Jess rocked back on his heels and studied her carefully, taking in her flushed, swollen pussy, the hard nubs of her nipples showing through her bra, her face pink and shining with sweat.

When she opened her eyes he smiled at her. “Now put your clothes back on and let’s get to work.”

“Oh, but—please? I need—oh God—” She wanted to beg him to finish what he’d started, but she couldn’t find the words, couldn’t quite bring herself to say it.

“Yes?”

“I—I need—oh, please?”

Jess shook his head, looking disappointed. “No. If you can’t even ask for what you want, you can’t have it. Now put your clothes back on.” The ‘you must’ was there this time, and Sally miserably hopped up off the desk and began dressing. She pulled the blouse on first, then went to put on her panties, but he stopped her.

“No, no panties. I want you to feel your bare pussy under your clothes all day. As a reminder of what you didn’t ask for and therefore didn’t get.”

Feeling near to tears, Sally dropped the panties and slipped into her skirt, zipping it up behind her. She slipped into her shoes, then turned to face him.

“Go into your office and get your steno pad, then come back. I need to dictate some letters.”