The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sally Learns

It was Sally’s first real job...a summer internship at a computer corporation in the San Francisco, CA area. Sally was nineteen years old and couldn’t believe her luck, couldn’t believe she was going to be working in a real office all summer instead of waiting tables or working in the mall like nearly all the rest of her college friends.

For two weeks before the job began, she rushed around from mall to mall, trying to buy outfits that would look professional and sophisticated—no small feat for a girl who resembled nothing so much as a particularly naive Irish milkmaid. She was 5′5″ or so, with a broad, flat, friendly Irish face and lots of freckles. Bright red hair, thick and waving, falling to mid-back. Pale green eyes, with a ring of darker grey-green around the irises and full lips the same pink as the inside of a seashell.

When our story begins, she’d been working there for maybe three weeks and she hadn’t really made a single friend. Everyone seemed nice, but she’s so shy, and they were all so much older, she just couldn’t seem to start a conversation with anyone. It was Tuesday afternoon at 4:30 and she was almost dreading five o clock because she knew she’d just go back to her teeny little apartment and spend all night reading books and watching tv and wandering aimlessly from room to room because she doesn’t have anyone to go out with.

Then Mr. Heyworth called her away from the filing project she was working on and into his office. Mr. Heyworth was in his late 30’s, tall and thin with light brown hair and brown eyes. There was nothing really remarkable about him except his voice, which was like hot, wet, brown velvet. His voice was like a jazz sax, or like a river of warm syrup pouring over your body. Several times Sally had lain in bed thinking about Mr. Heyworth’s voice, thinking of him telling her that he loved her, telling her she was beautiful, and the thought made her so shivery and excited that she masturbated, little pink soft fingertip rubbing at her clit in unpracticed circles until she came, tossing her head back and forth and biting her bottom lip to keep her little whimpers from escaping.

Sally had only recently discovered masturbation. She tried it a few times in junior high school, after hearing the other girls whisper about it in the locker room, but it never really did anything for her. She just figured she was kind of sexually cold and forgot about it. Her two boyfriends in high school had both been nice, sweet, shy boys who never went further than necking and maybe a bit of discreet breast-stroking. That felt nice enough, she supposed, but nothing to write home about.

It was only two months since that Sally had a dream that had something to do with zoos and pirates and she didn’t quite remember quite why, but she was kissing a pirate, feeling his rough stubble against her cheeks while he used one hand to squeeze hard at the mound of her groin. She woke up damp with sweat and so aroused that her whole pussy felt swollen and liquid. Confused, she had run her fingers over the lips, trying to figure out what was wrong, and a tremor ran through her whole body. When she slipped a finger between the lips to further investigate and the fingertip brushed over her clit, her whole body convulsed with orgasm, leaving her sweating and shaking and feeling so good she couldn’t believe it.

At any rate, there she was in Mr. Heyworth’s office and he was telling her that an emergency project had come up and he needed someone to stay late tonight and do some typing. He said he knew that it wasn’t really in her job description, but the woman he usually has do his typing was in New Hampshire visiting her new grandson and would Sally mind? He’d pay her time and a half, and buy her dinner in the bargain? Sally agreed readily enough, and Mr. Heyworth smiled in relief and asked her to wait right there and take off her blouse while he went to the copy center to pick up the files they’ll need. Sally nodded and watched him close the door carefully behind him.

She looked around the office curiously as she began unbuttoning her pale blue cotton blouse. It was a nice office, decorated in shades of pale grey and deep blue, with a frosted glass window to keep people in the hallway from seeing in.

As she tugged the tails of her blouse free from her pleated black trousers and shrugged it the rest of the way off, Sally finally realized what she was doing. She gasped at the shock of it. She was sitting half naked in Mr. Heyworth’s office! Suddenly confused, she tried to remember why she had taken her blouse off. Was it because of what she had been thinking earlier? About Mr. Heyworth’s voice? Was this what came of touching herself at night? No, now she remembered. Mr. Heyworth had told her to!

Shocked and rather frightened (but not sure whether she was frightened of him for telling her to undress or herself for doing it) she pulled her blouse back onto her shoulders and began to button it up with trembling fingers.

Just then the door opened and Mr. Heyworth walked back in, carrying a stack of six file folders. “Sally? What on earth are you doing?”

Sally gasped and blushed a bright crimson. “I...er...I needed to rebutton my blouse...it was—” her voice trembled with embarassment and a little fear.

Mr. Heyworth shook his head, looking stern. “Sally...” There was a definite warning note in his voice. “Why are you putting your blouse back on?”

She looked up at him with a shocked white face. Her blouse was still unbuttoned save for the bottom two buttons, and her breasts were pink/pale and full, gathered together in a pink lace bra and lifted upward. She was shaking her head slowly back and forth.

“Take it off again, please.”

Sally leapt up and shouted in his face, “NO! FUCK YOU, MR. HEYWORTH, AND FUCK THIS JOB TOO! YOU JUST EARNED YOURSELF THE BIGGEST SEXUAL HARASSMENT CASE IN THE HISTORY OF CORPORATE AMERICA, SO I HOPE YOU’VE GOT A GOOD LAWYER, ASSHOLE!” then gathered up her dignity and her steno pad and stamped away.

Actually, Sally did no such thing. She intended to...she could even feel the big muscles of her thighs tensing as she was getting ready to rise. But Mr. Heyworth cocked his head at her, looking at her with a steady, half-amused smile, and she found herself unbuttoning those last two buttons and shrugging out of her blouse. She even folded it neatly and set it on the couch next to her.

It wasn’t that she was afraid of him...not quite. She was frightened of the fact that when he told her to do something...she just did. No hesitation, no questioning. No choice. She simply did it. Sally didn’t understand it, but it terrified her. Surely terror was the reason that her nipples were hard inside the cups of her bra?

“Grab your steno pad, Sally. I’ve got a list of ten files that I need you to update for me.” She shivered, still wanting to argue with him, wanting to ask why he was doing this to her, but all she could do was flip open her pad and begin writing. He listed off the files, then explained that each one needed to be spell checked, have all the dates updated to next Monday’s date, then printed. Once she had clean copies of each, he needed her to run off 50 copies of each.

“Can you handle all that?”

She nodded, trying to keep her hands from shaking.

“Good, then you’d better take off your trousers and get started.”

Sally drew in a long, shaking breath as her hands moved to the waistband of her trousers. She wanted to object, wanted to argue with him and explain all the reasons why it was impossible, but her lips were stiff and frozen and her fingers just kept unbuttoning the fly of her pants, then shoving them down to the ground.

As she stood in her pink lace bra and matching pink nylon panties and sensible black loafers, she was blushing so hot a pink that she wondered if her face was giving off visible heat waves. She folded her trousers and set them on the sofa next to her blouse, then stood miserably in front of Mr. Heyworth, waiting for the next command.

He surveyed her casually, taking in her body with the long white legs, the swelling hips and the tiny convex curve of her stomach. His eyes drifted up to her surprisingly large, round breasts. In the type of clothes she usually wore, you’d never know her tits were so big and high. Her face was pale beneath the dusting of freckles, and a tear threatened to escape. That thick, waving red hair hung down her back, caressing the bare skin over her shoulder blades.

She was sure that now he was going to touch her, make her—do things—but he only told her to go ahead and use the computer on his desk to do the updates. He explained which directory the files were in, then moved over to the sofa to make a phone call.

Sally sat in the swivel chair at the desk, grateful not to have to look at him for a little while. Her back was turned to the sofa, but she heard him dial the phone and start talking. “Phil? This is Jess. Yeah, good to talk to you, too. Oh, they’re great. I’ve got the kids this weekend, so I may take ’em to the beach house No, I haven’t talked to him yet, that’s why I was calling you...well, if you say so, but I really need those files here...”

She gave up listening to his conversation, and instead just listened to the sound of his remarkable voice, deep and smooth and warm. All the while, her hands were moving automatically on the keyboard and mouse. Open document. Spell Check. Global find on dates. Change dates to the sixth of this month. Save file and send to the network printer.

There was a sudden draft in the room, and all at once Sally was almost painfully aware of how little she was wearing. She could feel the scratchy fabric of the office chair against the tender skin of her thighs, feel every breath of air in the room as it moved over her bare stomach. Her nipples were still hard inside the pink lace bra, and suddenly she realized what she must look like, typing away in her bra and panties with her shoes still on. Like a picture in a skin mag, ridiculous and erotic all at once. Her face blushed hot red, but for some reason the idea of herself as a model for a skin mag made her clit throb and her pussy feel a bit swollen.

He finished his call and hung up the phone, and when she glanced back over her shoulder, she saw him lean back comfortably on the sofa, watching her as she finished up the spell check on the last document, and sent it to the printer.

“All finished?”

She twisted around in her chair to face him, nodding.

“I hope the files weren’t too much of a mess? The girl who worked on them last wasn’t much for those little details.”

“No, they were...” She was blushing again how could he act so normal!? Like they were just chatting in the hallway or something? “They were fine.” The screen beeped. Print Job Finished.

“All printed already?”

She nodded.

“Why don’t you go get them, and I’ll look them all over to see if I have any last minute changes to make before you copy them.”

Sally nodded and walked over to the sofa, reaching for her blouse. He frowned. “No, just go as you are.”

“But I have to go out in the hallway.” Sally hated the pleading sound of her voice, but she couldn’t help it.

“Sally. Go get the documents.” That commanding note was back in his voice, that sense of ‘you must’ that she simply couldn’t fight against. With a stifled moan Sally slipped out into the hallway.

She sprinted down to the printer, gathering up the large pile of papers (still a little warm from the print process). She was so nervous she almost dropped them, but managed to catch the slipping papers in time. Her heart was pounding and she was positive someone was going to catch her, ask her what the hell she was doing out in the hallway in her underwear, but it was an seven in the evening and everyone had long since gone home.

Even so, she ran back to the office as fast as she could, slipping inside and shutting the door, then leaning against the closed door trying to make her heart stop pounding, clutching the stack of papers in front of her chest, like a shield.

“Hand those to me and sit down. It shouldn’t take me too long to look through them.” She handed him the pile of papers and sat back down in the office chair, still waiting for her heart to slow down to normal.

“Oh, and go ahead and take off your bra and shoes.” She fought it this time. Fought as hard as she could, trying to keep her hands still, trying to grip them together until the knuckles turned white, anything to keep from obeying. A light sweat broke out on her face as she struggled to maintain control of her own body, but it didn’t do any good. Her fingers deftly unhooked her bra and tossed it onto the sofa, she kicked off her shoes and nudged them away with her toes. “Good girl.” He had an amused look on his face, and she knew he was aware of her fight, and that it he found it funny. “Is your pussy wet?”

She stared at him, face pale and set. Her breasts felt tight and heavy and so sensitive she could almost feel his gaze moving over the delicate skin.

“Answer me, Sally. Is your pussy wet?”

A small helpless sound escaped her, but then she whispered “Yes.”

“I thought so. Why don’t you sit there and play with those pretty tits of yours while I read?”

She moaned, but her hands floated up like puppet limbs, lifted by strings. Cupping her breasts, weighing them. Brushing her fingertips over the pale, smooth skin. Then brushing the nipples, rolling them lightly between forefinger and thumb. Her pussy was swollen and wet, clit throbbing.

He glanced up briefly from his reading. “Pinch them.” She gasped as her fingers clamped down on the pale pink buds of her nipples. “Harder.” The gasp became a moan as the pain sizzled like a silver wire down to her clit. He grinned and returned to his reading.

Without his gaze on her, she could explore this new sensation, tweaking each nipple in turn, then twisting and pulling at them, soothing the pain away with gentle touches.

She couldn’t believe how sensitive her nipples became. The lightest touch was an ecstasy, and when she squeezed them tightly she thought her whole body would just fly apart with the pleasure and pain.

Her pussy was so wet it was soaking through her panties, she could smell it in the air, but by then she was almost lost to shame...too hot, too engrossed in these new sensations.

Suddenly a rustling noise made her open her eyes and she realized that he was done reading and was just sitting back, watching her play with herself. She gasped and dropped her hands to her lap.

“Did you like that?”

“I...”

“Did you like that?” Sharper now, almost annoyed.

“Oh god—yes.”

“You like having your nipples pinched and pulled? Feeling them squeezed hot and tight between someone’s fingers.”

She shivered. “Yes.”

“No one’s ever done that before, have they?”

“No, they haven’t.” She raised her eyes to look at him, and for some reason she suddenly felt bold. All the humiliation, all the embarrassment seemed to have stripped her of shame, and she gazed into his eyes, knowing how she must look in her pale pink panties, sprawled in an office chair with her nipples hard and dark pink. But instead of being ashamed, she was hot. She wanted him, and wanted him to want her, too. Her eyes flickered down to the fly of his pants and she noted with satisfaction that his cock was bulging against the khaki fabric.

“And tell me, Sally, the next time you’re on a date with a boy—sitting in the backseat of his car, up on lover’s lane, will you tell him? Will you tell him that you like having your nipples squeezed and twisted? Or will you just lift his hand to your tit and squeeze it, hoping he’ll get the hint? Or maybe you’ll do it yourself—put on a little show for him like you’re doing for me?”

All of Sally’s boldness disappeared in an instant. She dropped her eyes and shook her head, red hair flying everywhere.

“No? What a pity.” He was smiling crookedly. “All right, then, enough of this small talk. Let’s go down to the copy room and we’ll run these off.” He stood up and gathered the pile of papers in his arms.

He was halfway out the door before Sally found her voice. “Like this?” She gestured vaguely down at herself, indicating her mostly-nude body, her soaked panties, her hard nipples.

“What do you think?”

She heaved a deep sigh, almost resigned by now. “But what about...”

“Sally.” His tone was very reasonable, as if he were arguing with an idiot. “It’s almost eight o clock at night. There’s no one around. Now let’s go.”

She didn’t even have the stack of papers to hold in front of her, so she had to just walk down the dim, deserted halls, trailing behind Mr. Heyworth. The lights were already off on the copy room, a sure sign that everyone had gone home for the day. He flipped the switch as he passed, and the cool white light filled the empty room. He handed her the pile of papers. “Okay, fifty copies of each. I’m going to make myself a cup of coffee, you want some?”

Sally shook her head and flipped the switch on the copier, listening to it hum as it warmed up. Really, there was something shocking about how well she felt she was taking this. There she was, all but naked in the copy room at eight at night on a Tuesday. Earlier she’d been pinching her nipples in Mr. Heyworth’s office, and three hours before that she’d been answering an e-mail from a friend back in college, complaining about how dull her life was.

It was cold, the hum of the air conditioner clearly audible in the stillness of the usually-busy copy room. If her nipples hadn’t already been hard, the chill in the room would have puckered them. When the copy light glowed green, Sally stacked the first pile of documents into the feed tray. She set the machine to fifty copies and turned around to see Mr. Heyworth watching her.

“Umm...Mr. Heyworth?”

“Yes, Sally? You can call me Jess, if you like.”

“Yes, sir—I mean, Jess. Um, why are you doing this? And—and how?”

“Well, the how is going to stay my secret, sweetie. And the why? Well, aren’t you enjoying yourself?”

Sally shook her head vigorously. “No, I’m not! It’s awful and humiliating and degrading and I feel like a....” she broke off.

“Like a whore?”

She nodded miserably.

“Sally?”

“Yes si—Jess?”

“I think you’re lying. Answer me again, and this time tell the truth.” The commanding note was back in his voice, but Sally opened her mouth to speak again, fully convinced that she was about to reiterate what she’d just said.

“I guess I really am enjoying it. I don’t think I’ve ever been this turned on. I feel kind of, I don’t know, sexy.” When that popped out of her mouth she gasped and clapped her hands over her mouth to silence herself.

Jess was grinning at her. “And before you try to convince yourself that I made you say that, all I made you do was tell the truth.” Actually, his face held a bit of approval.

When the copier behind her beeped to indicate it was finished copying, Sally was so relieved she could have kissed it. She turned around and fussed with the finished copies, then took far longer to load in the new originals than was really necessary. So engrossed was she in avoiding Jess’ knowing gaze that when she heard the copy room door open behind her she almost didn’t pay any attention. In fact, it was only when she heard a smothered Spanish curse that she wheeled around, eyes huge and round and face already blushing dark pink.

A slim, dark man stood in the doorway. He wore a red t shirt with a logo on it and a pair of ragged black jeans, and held an armful of paper towels. Oh god, the janitor. She should have thought that the custodial staff stayed late, practically all night every night. She should have realized. Jess should have realized.

Her eyes leapt to Jess, the rest of her body still frozen in shock, and she saw a slow grin spreading across his face. He’d known! He’d known the janitors would be in this room sooner or later, and he’d brought her here anyway!

For a long, frozen moment they were all perfectly still. Jess casual and smiling, leaned back in a chair with his legs kicked out comfortably in front of him. Sally at the copier, so shocked and mortified that she hadn’t even lifted her hands to cover herself. The small, dark janitor (whose name tag, Sally somehow managed to note, read ‘Rosario’) loosely holding three wrapped rolls of paper towels and staring open-mouthed at Sally.

Then all of a sudden the janitor dropped his armload of towels. Sally jumped, though the soft rolls made almost no sound as they hit the ground. Blushing almost as red as Sally (no mean feat considering his dusky skin) he stooped and began gathering up the towels, apologizing all the while in softly accented English.

When he’d picked up all the rolls, Rosario backed toward the door, still apologizing and carefully not looking at Sally, who was trying to cover her breasts with her hands, her head hanging forward so that her hair covered her face, hiding her blush of shame.

“It’s all right, Rosario,” Jess’ voice had none of what Sally had come to think of as the ‘you must’ tone, only calm amusement. “You can look at her if you like.”

Sally gasped, but a sharp look from Jess silenced her. The small, slim janitor stood in the doorway looking from one to the other. “I beg your pardon?” The soft hispanic voice was full of confusion.

“Do you think she’s pretty?”

Rosario glanced at Sally as if for confirmation. She stood with her hands covering her breasts, head bowed. “Yes, sir, she is very beautiful.”

“Sally. Come here.” Again, there was no ‘you must’ in his voice, but Sally knew that if she made him repeat himself there would be. She walked over to stand next to him, head down and hands still at her breasts.

“Now Sally, stand up straight so that Rosario here can see you clearly.” She whimpered, then took a deep breath and dropped her hands to her sides. Slowly she lifted her chin and straightened her shoulders. Her cheeks were pink, but she shook her hair out of her face and met Rosario’s appreciative gaze.

“What do you think? Do you like her body?”

“She is a very sexy woman, sir. You are a lucky man.” The small man’s voice was still respectful, but a slightly predatory gleam had crept into his eyes.

“You like her tits? Nice are big aren’t they? And firm.” Sally bit her bottom lip to keep another whimper from escaping.

Rosario’s smile was openly lacivious now as he let his gaze roam over the small redhead’s body. “Very nice.”

“Would you like to touch them?”

“Sir!?” The man sounded genuinely shocked. Sally noticed, however, that a large bulge had developed at the crotch of his jeans.

“Well, would you? Sally wouldn’t mind, would you Sal?” The ‘you must’ was back in Jess’ voice and Sally swallowed hard before answering.

“No, I...I wouldn’t mind.”

Rosario took a few hesitant steps toward Sally, glanced once at Jess, then walked more confidently forward until he faced the trembling girl, only inches separating them.

One hand lifted to cup her left breast in a callused palm. She flinched instinctively, but her nipples immediately tightened and darkened at his touch. Rosario glanced over at Jess, and at the taller man’s nod lifted the other hand and squeezed gently at both her breasts.

“She likes having her nipples pinched.”

Sally gasped, but at Jess’ stern look and Rosario’s inquiring one, she swallowed and nodded miserably. The callused fingers moved down to lightly brush her nipples, then tweaked viciously.

She moaned in pain and humiliation, her clit throbbing rhythmically. A quick, feral grin crossed Rosario’s face at the noise, and he pinched even harder, twisting the small tight nipples in opposite directions.

Surely she would die soon, Sally thought, the pain and pleasure and utter humiliation was just too much as those merciless fingers twisted and tugged her nipples, then squeezed her breasts hard enough to leave pink marks on the pale skin.

He was breathing hard, hot little gusts against her cheek, and suddenly he grabbed both nipples and tugged them hard enough that she lost her balance and stumbled against him with a little cry of dismay. His cock was rock hard inside his jeans, she felt it pressed against her lower stomach for a moment until she regained her balance. She stepped away quickly, her eyes lowered in confusion.

“All right, Sally. We’ve got work to do, but I think you should thank Rosario before we go.” Jess smiled encouragingly at her.

Keeping her eyes lowered, Sally murmured, “Thank you, Rosario.” Anything to get out of here! If only she could just leave, just gather up her clothes and go home and make this all not real. It was real, though. Her nipples still burned and tingled and her clit felt swollen hard.

Rosario nodded, beginning to back away, but then Jess spoke up again. “Oh, I’m disappointed in you, hon. Surely you can think of a better way to thank him than that.”

Sally stared at Jess, her eyes wide and blank. What did he mean? She had no idea. Did he want her to bow to Rosario or something? She shook her head slowly, not in disagreement but in confusion. Jess looked sternly at her for a moment, then his face softened and he stood up.

“That’s right. I forget what a little innocent you are. I’ll have to teach you the proper way to thank a man.” He walked over to stand behind her, his hands resting on the sides of her waist.

It was the first time he had touched her, and the shock of his hands on her bare skin made Sally weak. For a split second, she was aware only of his touch, of the faint waves of heat his body put off against her back, of the woodsy-sweet smell of his aftershave. In that moment she knew how much she wanted him, and knew that however much she might blush or weep or refuse, she loved what he was putting her through, wanted it to go on forever.

Then his hands began slowly bearing her down. “Down on your knees, Sal.” Still astonished at the revelation that she rather loved being a toy for Jess, Sally sank to her knees without really even noticing.

Jess laid both hands gently on her shoulders. “Good girl. Now reach up and unsnap Rosario’s jeans.” Rosario grinned widely and took a half step closer to the kneeling girl, but she gasped and shrank away, finally realizing what Jess wanted her to do. She couldn’t! She couldn’t take someone’s cock in her mouth...she’d never done it before, didn’t know how, and anyway it was horrible, something only sluts did.

She tilted her head back and looked pleadingly at Jess, her eyes full of tears. “Please, I...” she swallowed hard. “I can’t.”

He smiled and stroked her hair gently. “Yes, you can. You just never have before. I’ll be right here. Now go ahead and unsnap his jeans. Unless you’d rather do it the other way.”

Sally shook her head and slowly reached up to unfasten Rosario’s jeans, two tears slipping down her cheeks. She couldn’t bring herself to look up at that dark grinning face, so she kept her eyes lowered.

“Now unzip them, carefully.”

She pulled the tab of the zipper down with a muted ripping sound and peeled the front of the jeans apart. Beneath was a pair of black cotton boxer shorts, the hard length of the cock belying the janitor’s small build.

“Reach in and lift his cock free.” She heard Rosario catch his breath as her soft fingers wrapped around his cock. She gently worked the hard shaft out of the fly of his boxer shorts, then gasped when she finally saw it.

His cock was a dark, angry pink, as smooth and hard as marble and topped with a dark purple head the size of a plum. Springing from a nest of black curls, it looked huge to her, thick and hard and far too wide to fit in her small mouth. It was so engorged that it was hot under her fingertips, and she could almost see the waves of heat emanating from it.

She shrank away at bit, and would have flinched back further if it weren’t for Jess’ legs behind her back, blocking her escape. She tilted her head back to look at him again, face pale. Her lips shaped the word ‘please’ but no sound came out.

Jess’ hands moved gently in her hair, stroking and soothing, but his voice held no hint of softness. “Now open your mouth wide and take the head of his cock between your lips.”

Sally just shook her head. She couldn’t. She wanted to do what Jess told her to, but not this. She just couldn’t, no matter how hard she tried.

Jess sighed. “I’d hoped we wouldn’t have to do this any more. Sally, open your mouth and take his cock between your lips.” The ‘you must’ was back and Sally felt her lips part, her upper body lean forward as she slipped the tight circle of her lips around Rosario’s cock.

Sally was amazed at how...good it actually felt in her mouth. The solid knob of flesh was hot and salty against her tongue, but the shape was interesting and she let her tongue slip in a circle around it, exploring the slightly asymmetrical shape. She heard a smothered moan above her, and a sudden fierce joy filled her. She had done that! She had made him feel so good that he moaned.

He tongue grew bolder, circling rapidly around the head. Using the tip of her tongue, she traced the tiny slit at the end, and was alarmed and delighted to taste something salty and a little sweet seeping from the slit. She flickered her tongue back and forth over it, tasting that tiny drop.

She could hear Rosario’s ragged breathing above her, feel Jess’ long, soft fingers in her hair. Dimly recalling some porn movie that she and some girlfriends had rented (and giggled over), she began moving back and forth, letting his cock fill her mouth then slowly slip back out..

She was rewarded by another moan, louder this time, and she felt Jess’ hand tighten encouragingly in her hair. Setting up a smooth, slow rhythm, she took his cock in and out of her mouth, sliding her tongue all along the hot shaft.

Jess leaned down and whispered, ‘Good girl. Now try sucking on it. Just gently, as you take it in.’ She did so immediately, applying a little gentle suction as she drew his cock into her mouth. She couldn’t get the whole cock into her mouth at once, so she reached up one hand and curled her fingers around the base of his cock, stroking with her fingers what her mouth could not reach.

Rosario’s cock was beginning to throb against her tongue, and when she felt Jess beginning to move her head back and forth with his hands, she let him set up a faster pace, so that she was taking the cock in and out very rapidly, barely having time to move her tongue over it before it was slipping out from her lips.

She could hear Rosario gasping and moaning, and all of a sudden his hips were moving in short, quick thrusts. She wanted to pull away, but Jess’ hands held her head still as the cock thrust against the back of her throat, fucking her mouth with those urgent thrusts.

The feel of the head pushing against the back of her throat made her want to gag, but she forced herself not to, tears of strain running down her cheeks. Her whole body was tense and trembling with the effort of remaining still, but somehow she managed not to pull away.

Then, with a moan, Rosario began to cum. Thick, hot liquid spilled into her mouth, trickling from the corners. The taste was rather bitter, but not unpleasant, and when her mouth was full, she swallowed easily, licking the head of the rapidly-softening cock clean.

Jess’ hands relaxed in her hair and she pulled back, letting the half-soft cock slip from between her lips. She ran the tip of her pink tongue over her lips, cleaning them, then tilted her head back to look up at Jess.

He was smiling down at her. “Now that’s the way to tell a man ‘thank you’.”