The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Safe At Last

Chapter 3

Another to whom it may concern,

I never suspected my dad had a secret like this. For a couple years, I’d been bothered by him not having as much time for me any more, and I admit it also bothered me to hear my friends talk about my dad, with super hot, way too young girls. I’m Mike, and that’s my real name, but I think I’d better use the fake names my dad and his ex-boss made up for themselves. My dad called himself Mark. You may have read his story. He was a janitor, now he’s rich, dripping with hot girls. I always wondered how he got rich, and how could my plain old dad become a player? I just assumed that hot girls came with the money. But the girls my dad is hanging with now are way too hot, and way too young, for even his piles of money to explain. I should’ve known something was up by the changes in Mom. When I was growing up, she didn’t know it, but she taught me my swear words talking about Dad. But for a couple years she hasn’t said a bad word about him, like she’s his friend now.

Now I know why. You see, this one time I jacked my dad. It was the first time, I swear, but I really needed some money. A couple months back, before we graduated, when we were still at school, there was this really hot girl, Kelly, at my school, and I got a chance to go out with her. We were both seniors, and there was only maybe a month left. I figured, what the Hell. I really liked Kelly, but so did a lot of the guys. She wasn’t the head cheerleader; she was the head cheerleader’s best friend. She wasn’t tall, she wasn’t a blond, and she wasn’t a bitch. Her friend, Ashley, our head cheerleader, was all that and more. But I always liked Kelly better. She had shoulder-length black hair, clear, light brown eyes, a tiny pointed nose, and always a big grin. She was about 5′2″ and a bit skinny, but I liked everything I’d seen of her body, it looked great. She was beautiful, and more important she was nice, always nice, to everyone. I never heard rumors about her, like I did with that bitch, Ashley. Anyway, there was only a couple months to go, so I figured there was nothing to lose, so I took a chance and asked Kelly if she wanted to see this movie that all the girls wanted to see. I didn’t expect her to say, “Yes,” but she did, Kelly said, “Yes.” So I needed money, and a car. Dad just bought a new Mercedes, so he let me borrow his old Lexus and he gave me ten bucks. I needed way more than ten bucks to impress Kelly, and I knew Dad had lots of money in his study. He kept the door locked, but I’d seen him hide the key. I knew I could get into Dad’s study and get more money; he had piles of money in there.

Anyway, I took the key, opened his study, started searching his desk, and must’ve moved the mouse. Dad’s computer popped back on, and there it was, right out where anyone could see it. He didn’t even have any password on his screen saver. The computer was still online, and I could see he’d bookmarked this mind control website, and he’d downloaded at least two stories from it, right into My Documents. I opened the first one, and read it. It was this letter from some research scientist calling himself Kevin, about how he was some desperate old guy, and how he got some kind of mind control drug from some female scientist. Then he said he’d used the mind-control drug to turn her, and two female assistants, into his obedient slaves. It sounded like pure fantasy, but I admit it turned me on; wouldn’t it be great if there really was a mind control drug like that? Then I read the second one, and just about died. It was from my dad, and talked about when he was the janitor in Kevin’s lab. My dad wrote how he’d seen Kevin turn those women into his obedient slave girls, and how he had taken some of that drug, and used it to turn this girl, Lucy, into his slave. Yeah ... I remembered Lucy … she was the first of my dad’s hot girlfriends. I remember asking myself, “What’s a hot girl like that doing with my dad?” Now I know why she was with him. In his story, my dad said that he used the drug on Lucy, and made her agree to be his slave for the rest of her life. According to his story, Lucy is my dad’s slave, he owns her. Could it be true? Did Dad own Lucy? Did he really have a drug that lets him own girls?

I couldn’t believe my dad really had that drug. I looked all thru his desk, and at the back of the bottom drawer I found it. It was a clear, brown glass bottle of powder, but when I looked at the label I recognized a handwritten name, Gretchen Miller. I opened the bottle, and saw a bunch of white powder, and a little scoop, like a small, round, deep spoon. Beside the bottle was a box of tiny zip-lock Baggies. I read the stories again and realized the scoop must be a measure for one dose of the drug. I swiped six of the little Baggies, put one scoop of the drug in each, and shoved them in my pocket. I also remembered to find an envelope of twenties in the top drawer, after all, money was what I’d come for, and I still needed it. I took three twenties, then I straightened everything out, put the key back where Dad hid it, and went upstairs to get ready for my date with Kelly.

My head kept spinning as I remembered the story from that guy, Kevin, about how he used that drug to change the girls he worked with into his slaves. I remembered Dad writing about how easy it was to make girls agree to be his slaves, forever. I remembered all the girls I’d seen with Dad. Could it be true? Could the drug work? More important could it work on Kelly? I thought about the things Kevin and Dad said they had done to the girls that had swallowed the drug. They had both claimed that it was easy to make a girl agree to spend the rest of her life as your slave, and then just strip her naked, and fucked her. According to their stories, both Kevin and my dad actually owned girls, owned them ... as slaves. Could I do that to Kelly? Could I own Kelly as a slave? The stories said it was easy to own girls, just give a dose of that drug to a girl you want to own, give her the right orders, and poof, you own her. And they weren’t even talking about making some girl fall in love with you, they were talking about changing girls into slaves, and I mean real slaves; slaves you can strip, and fuck, whenever you want. Could I do that to Kelly? Could I drug Kelly, and make her agree to be my slave for the rest of her life? Could I own Kelly? The real question was, could I fuck Kelly? If the drug worked, I’d own Kelly tonight, and I’d fuck her nonstop for three days.

I got Dad’s hidden key back out, and snuck back into his study. I printed out Kevin’s story, Dad’s story, and a few other stories about mind controlling girls. I even found a set of instructions for a mind-controlled girl to obey for the rest of her life. I printed them all out, put the key back again, and went back upstairs to really finish getting ready for my big date with Kelly.

I could hardly wait, but I had to. At 7:00, I stood, shaking, at Kelly’s door. The show didn’t start until 7:25, lots of time. The door opened, and I was looking at an older version of Kelly. I’d seen Mrs. Snow around many times, but never this close. Wow, Mrs. Snow looked great, she was as short as Kelly, and even thinner. She must really starve herself, and work out too. Beautiful women like Mrs. Snow always made me nervous, but this time it might’ve been the six doses of mind-control drug in my pocket doing my thinking, because “I’d do her!” just popped into my head, followed by, “Yeah, maybe I can do her.”

Kelly’s mom, Mrs. Snow, let me in. Kelly was in the living room, still wearing the same blue and yellow shirt and Jeans that she’d worn to school today; she sure hadn’t dressed up or anything. She gave me a quick smile, walked over beside me, and said, “Home by 9:00, Mom.” Wasn’t there even the possibility that we might do something together after the show?

I followed Kelly outside, and opened the car for her. She said “Thank you,” and got in. I closed her door, got in the driver’s side, and drove off. As we drove, I tried talking about different things, school, people we both knew, and finally tried football. Suddenly Kelly was interested, but I didn’t know why until later. Anyway, I’m not a giant, so I just play tight end. I’m not a star or anything; nobody’s giving me a football scholarship. But we did have two stars that Coach thought might get scholarships, quarterback, Scott Johnson, and fullback, Mike Olson. I told Kelly that Mike had a better chance than Scott, because he was a Mike, like me. Really, Scott was totally full of himself, just like Ashley, so I didn’t like him. In fact, Scott and Ashley were going out together, another reason I didn’t like Scott. Also, I knew that Mike had been invited up to State; their coach had invited him, to talk about a scholarship. None that wasn’t really important to me at the moment, all that was important was that Kelly was talking to me and smiling at me, even if she was only agreeing that Mike was the one who would go to State on a scholarship. I watched her talk, and never stopped to think about why she was so interested in football. The first thing people always noticed about Kelly was the huge grin she wore. She was grinning at me now. Her upper lip was close to her nose, with a short, deep valley going from her nose to a ‘V’ in the center of her upper lip. It made almost a perfect heart shape in the middle, thinning out to edges that always turned up into a gorgeous smile. I noticed that to fully close her mouth, Kelly had to pull her upper lip down, over her teeth. If she didn’t pull her top lip down, it looked like she was smiling at you. She had a kind of pouting lower lip but it was her upper lip that everyone noticed. Well, it wasn’t just her upper lip; it was that every time she opened her mouth, it automatically opened into her huge, toothy, ‘Kelly Grin.’ She really did have a great smile, and with that little pointed nose, and those brown eyes ... suddenly I realized where I’d seen the same clear brown color as her eyes, in the glass of the drug bottle. Kelly’s eyes were the same color as the glass of the drug bottle. It was a sign. And she was in my car, talking about football. The only thing less than perfect was that the car was way to hot. I had deliberately kept the air-conditioner turned off. I wanted Kelly to get hot, and thirsty. I definitely wanted Kelly thirsty.

Being a Thursday early show, there was only six people there. We got a parking spot up close, and got the three back, right side rows to ourselves. I told Kelly I’d be back, went to the stand, and ordered two popcorns, one Coke, and a root beer. I ordered the root beer for myself, just to make sure I didn’t accidentally mix our drinks. I went over to the condiment table, and while I put straws in our drinks, I stirred one baggy of the drug into Kelly’s Coke. The previews hadn’t even started when I got back. Anyway, like I said, I kept the car’s air-conditioner turned off, so I wasn’t surprised that Kelly put a handful of popcorn in her mouth, and emptied her Coke. According to the stories I read, all I had to do now was wait fifteen minutes. I’d already set my watch timer for fifteen minutes, so I pressed the start button, and waited the longest fifteen minutes ever. Several times I thought the watch must have stopped, but the timer was still counting down to zero. I kept looking at Kelly, but she never looked back, she watched the previews then the show started. Finally my watch beeped; fifteen minutes was up. I pressed the stop button, so my watch wouldn’t beep again, then turned to Kelly, leaned closer, and started talking in her ear. All this happened a while ago now, but I’m pretty sure I can still remember almost our exact conversation.

I started with, “Kelly … listen to me … talk to me … can we talk?”

She turned, looking a bit unhappy, and said, “Well, OK … but just for a minute … What do you want to talk about?”

I whispered, “Quietly, Kelly, just whisper to me, make sure nobody else hears us.”

Now she definitely looked unhappy, but she whispered back, “OK, OK … and what was it you wanted to talk about?”

“My dad, for a start, have you heard anything about him? … anything about all the hot girls he’s been going out with?”

She smiled, “Yeah, I heard Mom and Dad talking about it…it’s so weird ... I’m sorry, but I don’t understand … well, uh … what all those girls see in your dad … I mean … I’ve seen your dad … and … uh … he’s nothing special … and … uh…”

“Go on, Kelly, be open and honest with me. Don’t worry about embarrassing me, or even about embarrassing yourself, just talk to me quietly, and tell me want you’re thinking. And remember, be completely open, and totally honest with me.”

She swallowed hard then continued, “Well, he’s … not very attractive … in fact he’s not attractive at all … he kind of … well … uh … he looks like you … I mean … how can those women be attracted to him? … I mean, you’re not … uh…” Her fumbling around with words was starting to make me mad, so I gave her a straight-out order, “Go on, Kelly.”

“Well … He’s not very good looking … I mean … neither of you … I mean, you’ve never had a girlfriend, have you?” She turned her head to look back at the screen, sending me an obvious ‘I don’t want to talk any more’ signal.

She obviously thought that was the end of it. She didn’t suspect she was no longer the one who decided things like that. Our talk was not over. I kept talking. “Kelly, pay attention, I still want to talk, so talk to me. Just remember to keep it quiet.”

She turned back to me again, and frowned. Now she was starting to look mad. “What? … more talk about your dad?”

I kind of had a suspicion about Kelly, and said, “My dad? … sure, but first, why’d you agree to go out with me, Kelly?”

She looked uncomfortable, “Well, you’re an OK guy … and Mike is out of town. The football coach at State asked him to go there and talk about a football scholarship for him, next year. So Mike’s not here, and I really wanted to see this show. Besides, Mike would never agree to take me to a ‘girl’ show like this, and you would, and like I said, he’s not here tonight”

“You mean Mike Olson, the fullback? Are you involved with him?” I didn’t know she was involved with anybody.

“Well … yeah … Mike’s my boyfriend … but even Mom doesn’t know … we’re not making a big deal out of it.”

I had to know, “How involved are you? Do you let him touch you? Do you kiss him? Have you had sex with him?”

Now she was definitely mad. “What? You wanted to talk about your dad; now you ask about kissing? … about … sex?”

I knew I had to calm her down. “It’s OK, Kelly, I’m your friend, you can talk to me, you can talk to me about anything.”

Now she looked confused. “Oh … yeah … you’re right … we can talk … uh … Mike and I have made out a few times.” She sighed and lowered her head. “And … Mike likes to touch my breasts when we make out, but I haven’t let him take off my blouse or anything … but the last time … he put his hand under my blouse, and he squeezed my breast ... well, my bra.”

Now I felt better. “So he’s never really touched your breasts, just touched you through your shirt and through your bra?”

She squirmed, “Yeah … through my shirt ... and my bra … but this is embarrassing, can we talk about something else?”

“No, Kelly, remember I’m your friend and you don’t get embarrassed talking to me; you can talk to me about anything.”

Her frown disappeared as she whispered, “Yeah, you’re right, you’re my friend, I can talk to you about anything.”

I continued, “That’s right, Kelly, so tell me, Friend, have you done anything more than make out with your other Mike? Have you ever let him touch your bum? Or have you ever let him touch your legs ... or ... between your legs? ever?”

Her head came up. “No way … maybe I have let him touch my leg a couple times, but not between my legs … not yet. Her head went back down, “But I think he’s going to be the one … maybe on Grad Night … I mean … he is my boyfriend, and he’s going to get a football scholarship to State … and I’m still going to be here … you know, just working at Wal-Mart. If I don’t let him … you know … sex ... over the summer … some girl at State will ... and then I’ll lose him … so I have to.”

Kelly was planning to have sex with Mike Olson, hoping to keep her hooks in him, after he goes away to university? That didn’t sound like Kelly. It sounded more like Ashley, the bitch-slut. I was disappointed to hear that coming from Kelly. I had to ask, “So, I’m just some safe guy who’ll take you to a ‘chick’ show, while your real boyfriend is out of town?

She was even quieter, “Well, yeah ... I guess … but I do like you … you’re a nice guy … I’m just not attracted to you.”

Suddenly I felt a lot better about doing this to Kelly. “So, maybe we should talk about my dad, about his ‘girlfriends’. You’re right, none of those girls was ever really attracted to him either. My dad used a drug on them.”

She asked, “Drugs? … your dad gives girls drugs? … You mean those girls are drug addicts? … and he’s their dealer? … that’s disgusting … Eeuuww … your dad gives girls drugs? … and makes them go out with him? for drugs? … Eeuuww.”

“No, no, you don’t understand, it’s not drugs, it’s only one drug, and he only gives it to them one time.”

“One time? … but if they’re addicts … don’t they need it all the time … I mean … isn’t that why they go out with him? … I mean … you told me he gives them drugs … and then they go out with him … how can he only give it to them once?” I continued, “You still don’t understand. Those girls aren’t addicts. My dad used to be the janitor in a drug research lab, and this researcher had some kind of mind-control drug he’s never told anyone about, and my dad stole some of it from him.”

She gasped, “a mind-control drug? You mean like the Manturian Candidate? … you mean your dad mind-controls girls? … and he makes them be his girlfriends?”

“It’s worse than that. Yes, my dad uses the mind-control drug on girls … and yes, he does use it to control their minds, but he doesn’t make them be his girlfriends, he makes them be his slaves. My dad owns all of those girls. They’re his slaves.”

She gasped again, “No way! Your dad uses a drug to mind-control girls? … and make them be his slaves? … no way ... I mean … that’s rape … if he uses drugs to … that’s rape … why isn’t he arrested? why don’t those girls have him arrested?” She got a faraway look in her eyes. “You mean those girls don’t remember? … I’ve heard date rape drugs make you … forget … so the girls … forget that he raped them? … or they think it’s their own choice? … they don’t know that he raped them?”

I shook my head. “You still don’t understand. He uses a mind-control drug to get total control of girls’ minds … but he doesn’t make them go out with him, or be his girlfriends … he makes them agree to be his slaves for the rest of their lives. My dad used the drug to change all those girls he goes out with into his slaves. He owns them, he literally owns those girls.”

She was staring at me now. “his slaves? … he makes them … no way … those girls are his slaves? … no way ... uh...”

There was an angry frown on Kelly’s face, and I could almost see her brain working, thinking, trying to figure it all out. At first she just looked angry. I knew she was thinking about my dad and those girls, then she got this funny look on her face, and her eyes jumped over to her empty Coke cup, the cup that she had just emptied. She stared at the cup for a few seconds, then she turned back to me, with this weird, scared look on her face, softly whining, “No ... no ... no way … no … no way.”

I smiled at her. “Yes way. Dad really does have a mind control drug, and I have to admit I stole some of it from him.”

Again gave me a little, high pitched, ‘scared puppy’ whine, “No way … no way.”

I smiled again, and again I said, “Yes way, and I put some of that drug in your Coke, and now I can control your mind.”

I watched her eyes and mouth open as she gulped in a big breath. Kelly was getting ready to either yell at me, or scream. But I added, “Be quiet, Kelly, don’t make a sound above a whisper. Just sit with me, and talk with me, quietly and politely.”

She looked like she was going to bust. She was still trying to yell, or scream, but she didn’t, instead she whispered, “Wait … you mean those girls? … your dad? … he made those girls be … those girls are … his slaves?”

“That’s right. Dad used the drug to control those girl’s minds and change every one of them into his obedient slave girl.”

She gasped, “No way.” Her eyes flicked to her empty cup, then back. “No, please ... you didn’t … use that drug on me.”

“I already told you I put that drug in your Coke, and you drank it. Now it’s in your brain, and I can control your mind.”

She whined again, “Wait … please ... you’re not going to make me be ... a slave ... not a slave … not … your slave.”

I smiled at her. “Calm down, Kelly. Relax … You’re the first girl I’ve used Dad’s drug on, so before we go talking about you being my slave, we’d better make sure that the drug works.” I wasn’t going to spoil this by rushing, and I really did want to make sure the drug worked. “So, Kelly, you’ve never really let Mike Olson touch your breasts, except through your shirt and bra?” She looked scared, but she nodded, and I continued, “Then letting me do more than that should be a good test. Kelly, if I can make you take off your bra, and let me play with your nipples, would that prove the mind control drug works?”

For a few moments, she just stared at me with those huge, scared eyes, but when she realized that I wanted her to talk, She whimpered, “Make me ... take off my bra? ... and ... make me let you play with my nipples? … wait ... wait ... please.” She looked scared for a few seconds, then she seemed to calm down. “Yeah ... If I do that ... then for sure your drug works.”

I laughed, “So we agree, if I can make you take off your bra and let me play with your nipples, we know the drug works. And you know that if the drug works, you will agree to be my slave forever. If the drug works, I can own you, right, Kelly?”

She didn’t move, and didn’t make a sound. She was still just staring at me with those huge eyes. I pressed for an answer, “Kelly, tell me if you agree that if I can make you take off your bra, and let me play with your nipples, then the drug works.”

She stared at me for another few seconds, then I could barely hear her whisper, “Please … yes … Oh-my-God … yes.”

I continued, “Tell you what we’ll do, Kelly ... You go to the bathroom, and act completely normally. Don’t do anything that would make anyone even suspect that something unusual is happening, just walk normal, look normal and sound normal. But when you’re in the bathroom, go into a stall, lock the door, and take off your shirt and bra. Then put your bra in your bag, and put your shirt back on. But don’t tuck your shirt in, leave it out, and only do up the two buttons right over your breasts. And Kelly, make sure you look, sound, and act totally normal. Make sure nobody suspects anything unusual is happening. Then come back and sit here again. Now let’s make sure you remember that. Tell me what you are supposed to do, Kelly.”

Looking me right in the eye, she whispered, “I’m supposed to go to the bathroom ... and when I’m in the stall, I have to take off my shirt and bra. Then I put my bra in my bag, put my shirt back on, only doing up two buttons, and come back here. And I have to act normal, like nothing weird is happening … I can’t let anyone suspect that I’m being … mind controlled.”

I couldn’t stop smiling. “That’s right, Kelly, and when you’re back, we’ll both know that you are going to be my slave.”

For just a second, she gave me a tiny frown, then I saw her face relax; her scared look almost completely disappeared, but her body still looked tight, so I said, “Relax, Kelly, your body still looks tight.” This time she didn’t frown, her body just slumped down slightly, as she relaxed. Now she looked almost normal. She didn’t have her usual ‘Kelly grin’ but nobody who passed her would think anything unusual was happening. I told her, “That’s it, Kelly. Go now!” She started to stand up. I noticed she’d left her bag on her chair, so I held it out to her and said, “Don’t forget your bag, Kelly, here or coming back.”

Kelly looked at me as she shuffled past my seat, then her eyes turned to where she was going. She looked at me again when she got to the end of the row, and again just before she went out the door, but other than that she looked totally normal. This was the big test. Now I’d find out if the drug worked like the stories said it did. Would Kelly come back? Would she come back with the police? Or would she leave and tell everybody what I’d tried to do? She was gone for a long two minutes, but two minutes later, I saw her coming back. She shuffled back down the row, past me, and then she sat down beside me.

Her hands were on her lap, with her fingers tightly clenched together, and with her eyes staring straight at those hands. I leaned over to her and whispered, “What’s wrong, Kelly?”

She whispered back, “I did it ... I took my bra off ... I had to ... your drug works, Mike ... you have control of my mind.” I heard the sound of a little sob, then she continued, “How long do I have to obey you? How long does this drug last?”

I told her, “The drug will be in your brain for a little over an hour, but for that hour, I can make permanent changes in your brain. If I order you to do something forever, you’ll do it forever. Like now, I am going to give you an order right now. Listen to me carefully, Kelly.” She turned to stare at me. There was no anger or fear on her face, she just looked a bit ... sad, and I gave her my first real forever order. “Obey me, Kelly. From now on, obey me instantly. Obey every order I give you, instantly, for the rest of your life. From now on, let me give you orders, Kelly. Listen to me, and as soon as you understand what I want you to do, start doing it. Even if I don’t literally give you an order, if you’re sure I want you to do something, do it. From now on, do anything that you’re sure I want you to do, as soon as you know what I want you to do, start doing it.”

She whimpered a tiny sob, “You said ... for the rest of my life? ... I have to obey you ... for the rest of my life? No ... no, please, that’s forever,” There was the sound of another tiny sob, then, “No, please ... not for the rest of my life... not forever.”

I smiled more with relief than with happiness, Dad’s drug was obviously working, just like the stories had said it would. I told Kelly, “Of course you have to obey me for the rest of your life, Kelly. The whole point is to have you spend the rest of your life as my obedient slave girl, so of course you have to obey me forever. Now, Kelly, sit up straight, watch the movie, and let me play with your breasts and nipples. As soon as I touch one of your nipples, we’ll both know that you will obey me, and be my obedient slave for the rest of your life. So sit up straight, and watch the movie, Kelly.”

She straightened up and her head turned to the front, as I slid my hand onto her lap. Suddenly I thought, “I should have told her to take off her panties instead of her bra. Right now I could be getting ready to slide my hand down, inside her pants, instead of up under her shirt.” I thought. “This is weird. This morning, I’d have killed just to ‘accidentally’ brush against her, and now, actually touching her bare breasts and nipples isn’t good enough?” As I slid my hand up, under her shirt, I felt her stomach tighten. Her eyes were blinking, but seemed to be watching the show. Her stomach felt great, smooth, flat, and hard. For a moment, I kept my fingers on her stomach, playing with her bellybutton, and then I started sliding my hand further up. Her skin felt cool, soft and smooth. Suddenly her skin took a round turn out from her chest. I was touching her left breast. That skin felt even softer and smoother. I let my hand follow her breast out, and close around it. I was glad to feel that my hand could not cover her whole breast. Her breast felt soft on the outside, but it was firm inside. As I moved my fingers out, over her breast, I suddenly felt even softer skin, and some tiny bumps, then her skin started to curve up. Finally, my fingers came to a stop against her nipple. I started to gently rub and squeeze that nipple. This skin was very soft, and very smooth. With two buttons closed over her breasts, I couldn’t see her nipples, but I could feel their size, their shape, and their softness.

I wondered if her nipples were light pink, dark pink, or brown, Her hair was very dark brown, almost black, but her skin was very light, I guessed that without her very slight tan, her skin would be almost pure white, so her nipples would probably be light pink. I could have opened two buttons, and looked at Kelly’s nipples, but there wasn’t enough light to see their color. I was definitely touching on of Kelly’s nipples though, Kelly had let me touch her nipple, and I knew that meant that she was going to obey me for the rest of her life. I looked at her face, because I knew that right now, Kelly had to know that she was going to obey me for the rest of her life too. Her eyes were blinking, I was sure they were blinking faster than normal, but she seemed to be watching the show. I whispered to her, “Kelly, look at me.” Her head and eyes turned to me. “Kelly, tell me, can I give you orders now? Will you obey me?” I smiled at her. “Are you going to obey me for the rest of your life, Kelly?”

Her eyes turned down and her mouth stretched a bit sideways, like she was going to sob again. She gasped, “Uh ... yeah ... uh ... I’m going to obey you... I have to ... so yeah, I am going to obey you ... I’ll obey you for the rest of my life.”

I put my hand under her chin and lifted her head up. It was easy, her chin and her eyes came right up, “Kelly, look into my eyes and tell me that you are going to obey me for the rest of your life. Tell me that, like a real slave girl, Kelly.”

She looked into my eyes, and I knew she was telling me the truth, “Mike, I am going to obey you.” She licked her lips. “I have to obey you ... for the rest of my life.” I could see in her eyes that she knew it was true; she was going to obey me.

My left hand was around Kelly’s left breast, but not all the way around it. I was happy to know her breasts were bigger than a handful, and I could also feel that they were high on her chest, and soft but firm. And now that I was sure Kelly would obey me, I knew I’d soon see exactly what color her nipples were. I asked her, “Do you understand what this means now?”

She licked her lips again whispering, “It means your drug is controlling my mind, … and it means … I have to obey you for the rest of my life ... and it means you can make me be your slave, forever.” She sobbed, “Wait, wait … your girlfriend … let me be your girlfriend ... you’d like me to be your girlfriend right? … so I’ll be your girlfriend … please ... not your slave.”

She was staring at me now, with her eyes pleading at me. I asked her, “So, Kelly, you want to be my girlfriend?”

She brightened up, and actually showed me a little smile. “Yes … yes … I’ll be … your girlfriend.”

“And if you were my girlfriend, could I have sex with you?”

Her smile disappeared. She silently mouthed, “Sex?” then added, “Oh … OK … yeah … I guess … if I ... uh …”

I finished for her, “You mean if YOU want?” Her eyes dropped, as her head nodded, twice. “But if you were my slave ... could I have sex with you then?” She nodded again. “Tell me, Kelly, if you were my slave, when could I have sex with you?”

I swear I felt her nipple get bigger, and harder, as she whimpered, “Whenever you want ... yes ... whenever you want.”

“Now tell the truth, Kelly, if my goal is to make me as happy as possible, should I make you my girlfriend or my slave?”

She was obviously thinking about that question, but trying not to answer it. I don’t think she was happy with the answer.

I asked again, “Tell me the truth, Kelly. Would I be happier having you as my girlfriend, or owning you as my slave?”

She was quiet for a second, then murmured, “You’d be happier owning me ... as your slave.” Her eyes came up to mine. “And I have to obey you even if you don’t actually give me an order, if I know you want me to do something I have to do it.”

I nodded, “That’s right, Kelly. And Kelly, cooperate with me for the rest of your life. Kelly, from now on, for the rest of your life, if you are sure I want to do something, not only will you let me do it, you’ll do everything you can to help me do it. Especially if I want to do something to you, cooperate with me, and help me do anything I want to you. Understand, Kelly?”

She seemed calm and normal as she talked, but I knew that what she was saying wasn’t even close to normal for Kelly. “Yes ... I understand ... I have to cooperate with you. For the rest of my life, I have to help you do anything you want to me.”

I nodded again, “Right again, Kelly.”

“So I’m your slave now.” She looked into my eyes and smiled; maybe not her usual, huge, Kelly grin, but a nice smile. “What happens now, Master?” I almost died. Kelly had called me Master. She had accepted being my slave. I owned Kelly.

I could barely say, “Out to the car, and make sure that nobody watching us suspects that anything unusual is happening.”

We got up, and shuffled to the end of the row. She didn’t object when I put my arm around her, in fact, she smiled at me. I walked her down the aisle, around the corner, across the lobby and out the door. It was between shows, so there was nobody in the parking lot. When I slid my hand down her bum into her back pocket, she smiled again, this time with a full Kelly grin. I guided her over to the car, and opened the door for her. She got in, and I went around, got in the driver’s side, drove to the other side of the parking lot, and turned off the lights. There were no cars anywhere near us. I turned on one of what Lexus calls their ‘Map Reading Lights,’ little lights up by the rear view mirror that shine on a person’s lap. I turned on the one that would shine on Kelly’s lap, and I gave her a paper with the instructions from the story on the mind-control web site.

The instructions looked pretty good to me, and the author of the story claimed that his instructions had changed many mind-controlled girls into his obedient slave girls. So I gave Kelly the printout I made from the story, and told her to read it. Yes, I’d copied it from another story, but just to keep things clear, I think I should show you the instructions that Kelly read. If you’ve already read these instructions on that other story, and remember them, feel free to skip them, or read them again. Stay calm and relaxed as you read this. Don’t let yourself get angry or upset, just stay calm and relaxed. Read everything on this page. Read slowly and carefully. It is the most important paper you will ever read. What you read on this paper will change things in your brain, and in your mind. Allow yourself to be changed. In a moment, you will close your eyes, take three normal breaths, then open your eyes, and continue reading. When you open your eyes, you will be the slave to the man who gave you this paper. You will be his slave, forever. When you close your eyes, you will know that as soon as you open them, you will be his slave, but you will not resist. You will take 3 normal breaths, open your eyes and continue reading this paper from this point. Close your eyes now! You are now the slave of the man who gave you this paper, and you will be his slave forever. As his slave, you will memorize four orders, and obey them forever. Study each of the four orders until you are sure you understand it, and you can remember it forever. Memorize the four orders. Remember each of these orders forever. Obey each of these orders forever. When you are sure you understand each order, and you will remember it forever, and obey it forever, read the next line. 1) Always please your master. Every time you think, move or make a sound, make sure you are pleasing your master. Every time you think, move or make a sound, choose the thought, movement or sound that will most please your master. 2) Never hurt or displease your master. Never do anything that could possible hurt him, or make him unhappy. Every time you think of a movement or sound that could harm or displease your master, stop thinking about it.3) Always protect your master. Always do everything you can, to keep your master safe and happy. Always do everything in your power to make sure your master is safe and happy 4) Always make sure your master understands that he really does own you, and that owning you includes owning your body. Make sure he always understands that you are his slave girl, and that you are available to him, for sex, whenever he wants. You are a slave. Accept that you are a slave. You know that you are a slave, and you will be a slave forever. Accept it. Whenever you are alone with your master, convince him that you are his slave, and you will be his slave forever. No matter what you ever do to please your master; act as if it is normal for you to do it. Accept that it is normal to do it. When you finish reading this paper the first time, read it again. Make sure you understand everything written on this paper. After you read this paper a second time, explain the four orders to your master. Convince him to discuss them with you. If there is anything about these orders that you do not understand, ask your master to help you understand them. When you are sure that you understand each order, convince your master that you will remember it, and obey it, forever. If this is your first time reading this paper, read it again. Memorize the four orders. Make sure you understand them all. If you have read this paper twice, and have the four orders memorized, convince your master you will obey them forever.

I watched Kelly’s eyes move, as she read the instructions. The author of the story where I had seen and copied that set of instructions claimed to have used them on many mind-controlled girls, and that every one of those girls had became his slave. He claimed that every girl who read those instructions would look calm and relaxed, a minute after she started to read them, and he was right. Less than a minute after Kelly started to read the paper, I watched her close her eyes, and completely relax. I watched her open her eyes and read to the bottom of the paper, but when her eyes went back to the top I didn’t follow them.

All by themselves, my eyes drifted down her chest, to the two buttons over her breasts. I reached out and opened them. I put my hand into her now open shirt and I ran my fingertips down her chest, down from her collarbone to her bellybutton, on the far side of her breasts. After I got to her bellybutton, the far edge of her shirt was lying on the far side of her breasts. Then I ran my fingers up from her bellybutton to her collarbone, on my side of her breasts, leaving that shirt edge lying there. Her shirt was wide open, with the edges curving around the outsides of her breasts, giving me a perfect view of her breasts. And I mean a perfect view, of perfect breasts. When I had first put my hand under her shirt, and touched her breasts, I’d felt their sized, shape, and firmness. Kelly’s breasts felt like they stuck straight out from her chest. Now I could see that they did.

I guess I can admit that until then I’d never really seen a girl’s breasts. I’m sure I saw Mom’s breasts when I was a baby, but I don’t remember them, and I’m sure they didn’t look like this. I’d seen lots of girls in bathing suits, but a bathing suit only hints at the size and shape of a girl’s breasts. The only place I’d really seen breasts was on the Internet, where the person showing them must think the girl has a great body. But even on the Internet, there are many different breast sizes, and shapes. I mean, some of the best stuck out from a girl’s chest like Kelly’s breasts, but most didn’t. Most of them were hanging down, at least a bit. Some of them were bigger than Kelly’s, but those ones always hung down a lot. I hadn’t really expected Kelly’s breasts to look this good, they were as good as any on the Internet. And now I saw that her nipples were light pink. I sat there, watching her breasts move in and out and up and down, as she breathed. Suddenly those beautiful breasts turned toward me.

I looked up, and saw Kelly looking back at me, with a kind of surprised look on her face. When she saw me look at her, she gave me this kind of nervous smile, and said, “Mike … I’m … your slave now.” Her smile grew bigger as she added, “I’m your slave for the rest of my life … Master.” Suddenly her smile grew huge; she was showing me her full ‘Kelly Grin.’ “There are four orders I have to obey for the rest of my life, Master, and I have to make sure that I understand them all, now. Please, can we talk about those four orders, Master? Please? Will you help me make sure I understand them? Please, Master.”

Wow, this was great. Kelly was telling me she was my slave, calling me Master, and actually begging me to talk about the four orders that would make her mine forever. She started talking about the first order, promising she would exist only to please me for the rest of her life. As she talked about the second order, she promised never to do anything to displease me, also for the rest of her life. Then she promised to make sure I was never harmed or displeased, again for the rest of her life. Finally she started talking about the fourth order and started to squirm. I’m not sure she knew she was squirming but she was. Kelly was talking about sex with me, about how she was available to me, for sex, whenever I wanted. I asked if there were any limits on her being available to me and she answered, “No, Master, there are no limits at all on me being available to you. I’ve never had sex, but I know a man can have sex with a girl in three places, I mean, there are three holes he can have sex in. A man can have sex in a girl’s vagina, in her mouth, or in her bum. And since I’m your slave, you can have sex in my vagina, or in my mouth, or in my bum … whenever you want ... I also know we could have sex in different positions, but I don’t know any. I’ve never had sex in any position, but I’d be happy to learn how to have sex with you in any positions you want.”

Another thing you should know about my dad’s Lexus is that the backs of the rear seats fold down, making an opening to the trunk, making an almost flat floor, from the front seats back to the bumper. I’d taken everything out of Dad’s car trunk, and put in a camping mattress I’d bought at Wal-Mart. I squirmed into the back, put the seats down, and opened that mattress. I told Kelly to come back with me, and watched her squirm between the front seats. There were a few pole lights around the parking lot, but it was almost totally dark in the car. I could barely see her face grinning as she asked, “What now, Master?”

I thought that was obvious. I pulled her shirt down her arms, and threw it to the side. I easily got her shoes and socks off, and it was easy to open the belt, button and zipper on her Jeans, but she had to do a lot of rolling and bending before I managed to get them down to her ankles and off. Her panties were easier, but she still had to roll around and bend a few times before I got them down to her ankles and off. Finally, Kelly was naked but it was so dark I could barely see the outlines of her body. I could only ‘see’ her breasts, bum, and cunt with my hands and fingers. She felt soft, but every time she moved, I could feel hard muscles tighten and relax under her soft skin. Her bum also surprised me. Sure it felt smooth, and round, and soft on the outside, but I was surprised when she moved, I felt very hard muscles tightening and relaxing, inside her bum. I could just barely see the dark triangle below her stomach, but I could feel that it was soft and curly. It was too dark to see anything between her legs. I used my hand to ‘see’ her cunt. At first I didn’t feel anything more than a big dimple, but when I had her open her legs for me, I could feel two soft lips inside that dimple, and several little folds of soft skin where they met. And as I pressed on those little folds, I could feel them move aside, around my finger, and I felt a firm, pea-sized little bump, obviously her clitoris. It was too dark to see anything between her legs, so I looked up, and saw her eyes staring back at me. I decided to play with her clitoris for a while, and started to gently rub my finger over it, and around it. I saw her mouth open, as she started to breathe in little pants, softly gasping, “Ooh …Ooh…” Every time I touched her clitoris, I hear a soft, “Ooh.” Maybe thirty seconds later, my finger started getting wet, and now it easily slid past her clitoris, into her wet, slippery cunt.

Gorgeous Kelly was naked, responding to my touch, and ready for sex. I shucked my clothes off, and pushed my penis into the wet dimple between her legs. I couldn’t believe I didn’t slide right into her vagina, but she finally grabbed my penis, and moved it slightly. Then I pushed, and pushed, and pushed. Finally I felt something give, and I heard her gasp, “Aaaah,” and I slid into her. I was fucking Kelly. I pumped her, and pumped her, and pumped her, then shot into her. She held onto me like she didn’t want to let go, but slowly we pulled apart. Suddenly I realized that I hadn’t brought anything to clean us with, and told Kelly. She giggled, and said, “Don’t worry, Master, you own a slave girl now.” She bent over, her lips closed around my penis, and I felt her tongue licking my penis clean. Then she took some Kleenex out of her bag, and wiped herself clean.

As I lay beside her, she asked, “You want to make love again? here? or maybe drive somewhere? maybe do it in a bed?” I told her I was thinking of driving back to her house, but I didn’t tell her the biggest reason why I was thinking of her house. You’ve probably already guessed that I was thinking how much I would enjoy owning Mrs. Snow, as my second slave girl.

I reminded Kelly she had to give me complete and honest answers, to every question I asked her, then we talked about her parents. She told me that she and her mom were telling people her dad was out of town, but he had actually moved out. She told me that two years ago, he had his prostate removed because of cancer he thought came from working on Cell towers. She suspected that her dad wasn’t able to ‘do it,’ any more, and had overheard her mother complaining he wouldn’t even try. Imagine having a beautiful wife like that, and not even wanting to try. Anyway, he had packed all his things, and moved out. That was very interesting. I asked Kelly what her mother would expect, when she came home. Kelly told me she usually made hot chocolate for herself, and for her mother, and her mother usually drank it reading one of those weird gossip papers, to relax before bed. I asked her to tell me more about the hot chocolate, and she confirmed that she was the one who made it. I decided that Kelly should make some very special hot chocolate for her mother that night, and I drove her home.

When we got to Kelly’s house, we could see the light on in the kitchen at the back of the house, and knew that her mother would be there, waiting for Kelly. So I had Kelly sneak me in the front door with her, and we went into her bedroom. I gave Kelly one of my baggies with a dose of the drug, and sent her to make some very special hot chocolate for her mother.

Less than five minutes later, Kelly came back, and told me her mother was drinking her chocolate. I looked at the clock. This time I’d wait twenty minutes to be sure. She gave me a big ‘Kelly Grin’ and asked what I wanted to do while we waited. When I didn’t answer, she walked right up to me, so close to me that I felt her breasts very gently rubbing against my chest. She stood there, smiling up at me, rubbing her breasts against me, and asked, “Want to make love to your slave girl, Master?”

Why do girls call sex, making love? She was my slave. I was going to fuck my slave. I asked, “Do you love me, Kelly?”

She answered, “Of course, Master. I’m your slave … so of course I love you, Master. I love you. I love you. I love you.”

“Is that so? And did you ever love Mike Olson?

“Mike? … love? … no, not really … no … but he’ll be going to university on a football scholarship, and then turn pro. And even if he can’t be a pro, he is going to be an architect … so … he might get famous … and for sure he’ll be rich.”

“So you were going to use sex to get him, and keep him? … because he might get famous, and he might get rich?”

She smiled as big as ever. “It’s better than working at Wal-Mart … but I’m your slave now. I’m all yours now, Master.”

I no longer felt sorry for Kelly. I said, “A master doesn’t make love to his slave, he fucks his slave. Want to ask again?”

Without even a flicker in her smile, she said, “Yes, Master, I’ll ask again. Do you want to fuck your slave girl, Master?”

I looked right into her eyes; they were so beautiful, clear brown with little lines of dark and bits of light brown? … gold? Kelly had big, warm, beautiful eyes, a huge, perfect smile, beautiful legs, perfect breasts, and a beautiful bum; a perfect body. She really was gorgeous, even if she wasn’t as nice as I’d thought. She whispered, “Please … fuck me, Master,” and pressed her lips against my mouth. Just like that, I was kissing Kelly. Then she asked, “Would you like to try a French kiss, Master?” Her lips pressed against mine again, but this time they opened. I put my tongue inside her mouth, and played with her tongue. Then I sat down on her bed while she gave me another ‘Kelly Grin’ and asked, “Would you like me to strip for you, Master?” I nodded and she started to unbutton her shirt. I watched her smile and wiggle her breasts as she took off her shirt and her bra. This time I watched her take off her bra. This was way better than the car; I’d turned on every light in the room, so there was more than enough light to see everything. I watched her bra cups slide off her perfect breasts, then just stared at her breasts. Kelly knew I was staring at her breasts but it didn’t bother her at all. She walked over, planted her breasts in front of my face, and asked, “You like these?” She cupped her hands under her breasts and continued, “They’re yours, you own these breasts.” I pulled her left nipple right to my face. I kissed it, licked it, and kissed it again, until Kelly moaned, “Fuck me … fuck me.” I told her to straighten up and finish stripping. She pushed her Jeans down and stepped out of them, then she turned around. She did a lot of bum wiggling as she pushed her panties down and stepped out of them, I’m sure she did a lot more wiggling than she had to. Then she put both her hands on her bum, saying, “Do you like this? It’s yours, Master ... you own my bum.” I told her to turn around and show me the front of her body. She turned around, slapped the palms of her hands on the outside of her thighs, and said, “Your slave girl is naked, Master ... Please fuck me, Master … please … fuck me.” I looked her over. Her legs weren’t long, but she had great thighs, the outsides curved out and the insides curved in, leaving a gap between them I loved how her pubic hair curled down, into that gap between her legs. I loved how round, and soft but firm her bum was, and how the muscles of her back made two dents on her back, right above her bum, one dent on each side of her spine.

I stood up, and I quickly shucked all my clothes off. By the time she had taken the two steps to get to me, I was naked. Our bodies squished together and our lips met. I pulled her down on the bed, opened her legs, and started to play with her clit. I loved the way I just barely had to touch her clitoris, and her cunt got all wet and slippery. I climbed on top of my slave girl, and I fucked her until I couldn’t move. After I’d recovered, her mom’s twenty minutes was up. I told Kelly what I wanted her to do and say to her mom. I had her wrap up in her robe, go sit beside her mom, and start changing her mother into my slave.

I came into the kitchen maybe thirty seconds after Kelly, but Mrs. Snow didn’t see me, she was concentrating on Kelly. As I walked up behind them, I saw Mrs. Snow was wearing a pink satin robe and I could see part of her yellow satin pajamas. I heard Kelly order her mom not to move, order her to stay sitting there, order her not to make a sound louder than a whisper, order her to cooperate, and order her to obey. Then I heard Kelly telling her mother about a friend, with a mind-control drug. She told her the drug worked so well you could use it to turn people into slaves, and she had put that drug into the chocolate.

There was silence, then I heard Mrs. Snow ask, “You drugged me? … you gave me that drug? … a mind-control drug? … Kelly … I’m your mother. … you gave me a mind control drug? a drug that lets people change other people into slaves? ... Kelly ... are you telling me that you want to change your mother into your slave? … you want to make me ... your slave?”

Kelly laughed, “No, Mom, I’m not going to make you my slave. Yes, I did put the mind control drug into your chocolate, but I’m not going to own you.” I could tell Kelly had her mom’s total attention. “A slave can’t own a slave, and I’m a slave. My master used the drug on me, so I am his slave, for the rest of my life. You’ll be his slave too. My master will own you.”

That’s when I walked around to where Mrs. Snow could see me. She looked up, and she stared at me for a few seconds, then she started to move. She stayed in her chair but you’ve never seen such a fuss; at least never such a fuss made so quietly. she started squirming around, kicking, waving her arms around, pushing down on her chair, looking like she was screaming, but not making a single sound. I told her, “Calm down, Mrs. Snow. Stop making such a fuss. You just sit still, and be quiet.”

She stopped moving. She sat there, staring at me, with this horrible look on her face. Her cheeks were pink, and she was breathing like she’d been running. She looked really mad. I had planned to have Kelly drop her robe, and stand there naked, but I changed my mind. I wanted Mrs. Snow’s total attention. I’d almost panicked when I saw her thrashing around like that, but she was sitting quietly now. Mrs. Snow was obeying orders, so there wasn’t any hurry, I might as well have fun with her. I told her to stand up. She still looked really mad, but she put her hands on the arms of her chair, pushed down, and stood up. I reached out and grabbed the end of the satin belt around her satin robe. As I pulled, the slipknot in that belt started to open. But as soon as I started to pull on her belt she grabbed at it with both hands, glared at me, and she quietly whispered, “No.” It was amazing, Mrs. Snow was obviously mad as Hell, but she was just whispering. There was no doubt at all that she was obeying the order not to make a sound louder than a whisper. I looked in her eyes, and saw only her anger glaring back at me. Her mouth was working, and I could tell she was trying to yell, but again all she did was just whisper, “No!”

I said, “Mrs. Snow, listen to me … listen to me!” She looked confused now, more confused than mad. “I’m going to be giving you orders, and doing things to you. When I give you an order, obey me. If I do something to you, cooperate with me. Mrs. Snow, listen to me, I’m ordering you to obey me for the rest of your life, and cooperate with me for the rest of your life. Now that’s two orders, obey me, and cooperate with me. And both orders are for the rest of your life. Nod if you understand.” Her eyes kept staring at me but her head nodded up and down. I gave her belt another tug, and said, “Cooperate, Mrs. Snow.”

I saw her eyes drop to her hands, saw her hands loosen, and heard her squeak, “Oh,” as her belt began to move through her fingers. We both watched the loop of her slipknot get smaller, then she squeaked another, “Oh,” as the knot came undone. I reached out with my right hand, touched both her hands, and said, “Mrs. Snow, I don’t think you need these hands up here.” She looked at me like I was crazy, and puffed out, “Huh?” but both of her hands let go of her belt, and started to drift down. I put one finger under the half knot that was left, and pulled it open too. The front of her robe loosened, and fell open slightly. I put both of my hands under her robe, on the fronts or her shoulders, and swished her robe down her arms, down to the floor. Something was different, then I realized what it was; her breasts didn’t look as big as when she first opened the door for me. How come her breasts looked smaller? Then I knew. I reached out, cupped both her breasts, and felt just her breasts, no bra. She started to squirm, and she turned slightly away. I reminded her, “You have to cooperate with me, for the rest of your life, Mrs. Snow. Now obey that order. Obey it for the rest of your life. Don’t ever try to squirm away when I touch you, not ever.” She stopped squirming, and I added, “Aren’t you supposed to be standing up straight?” She turned back, standing up straight, but she looked very surprised, both her eyes and her mouth were open wide. She glanced at my hands, cupping her breasts, and squeaked another, “Oh,” as I gave her breasts a squeeze. Then I let them go and undid the four buttons of her pajama top.

I put my hands inside her pajamas, on the fronts of her shoulders, and swished her top down her arms, down to the floor. I studied her breasts. She looked very uncomfortable standing there half-naked, showing me her breasts, but she didn’t move. Her breasts didn’t stick out as nicely as Kelly’s; they were hanging down a bit and the bottoms were round but they were OK. They looked as good as most of the breasts on the Internet. As I reached out and lifted her breasts, Mrs. Snow looked even more uncomfortable but she still didn’t move. I could lift her breasts maybe an inch but her nipples only went up half an inch. My attention had been completely focused on her nipples while I was lifting her breasts, seeing how far they would go up. But after I knew they’d only go up about half an inch, my attention was drawn back to the look of total disbelief on her face.

I’m sure she was trying to understand how I was making her stand there, and let me play with her breasts. I told her that if she wanted to talk about what was happening, we could talk about it, as long as she only talked very quietly and politely. She couldn’t talk while I was talking, and she could only say one sentence before giving me a turn to speak. I think she was even more surprised when she heard herself agreeing to those conditions. Then she stared at me for a second before asking, “What have you done to me? Why can’t I move?”

She must have considered that to be one sentence, but I didn’t argue about it. I told her, “Kelly already told you that I have a mind control drug that I used to change her into my slave. And now I’m using that drug to change you into my slave.”

“But ... uh ... you ... you can’t ... uh ...” she stopped talking and just stood there, staring at me.

I put both of my hands flat against the sides of her body, at her waist, and started to slide them down the outsides of her hips and legs. There was an elastic waistband on her pajama pants and my fingers slid under it. Then her pajama pants started moving down, over her hips. I kept seeing more and more of her stomach, then more and more of her curly, black pubic hair. She hadn’t been wearing a bra and it was obvious she wasn’t wearing panties either. I pushed her pajamas pants to her ankles, and said, “Mrs. Snow, I can give you orders, and you have to obey them. Obey my orders now, and for the rest of your life.”

She gasped as I added, “Step out of your pajamas, stand up straight, open your legs a bit and let me examine your body.”

As the straightened up and opened her legs, she sputtered, “Wait … wait … my genitals … please not my … not my …”

I told her, “Mrs. Snow, I have total control of your mind, and in a few minutes I’m going to change you into my slave. You are going to be my slave for the rest of your life, so I’m going to examine your body like a master examines a slave girl. I’m going to examine every part you, including your genitals. You just stand there like a good slave, and cooperate with me. Do you understand what I mean by cooperate, Slave?” She just looked at me. I repeated, “Do you understand me, Slave?”

She squeaked, “Yes … yes ... I understand.”

I examined every part of her body, breasts, nipples, bum, labia, clitoris, pee hole, vagina, asshole, everything she had. And she just stood there and let me do anything I wanted to her, I could move her around, touch anything, examine anything. She let me turn her, move her to different positions, bend her over, straighten her up. Twice I felt her tighten, and then relax. She tightened slightly the first time I touched her clitoris and the first time I pushed my finger into her vagina, but that was it. But all the time I was moving her around and examining her body, she had this look on her face, kind of shock and disbelief. Still, she did let me move her around, and examine her body. She let me do anything and everything I wanted to do to her.

After I’d examined her body as much as I wanted, I left her standing up straight, naked, and on display in front of me. She wasn’t my slave yet, but for sure it was time to make her my slave. I gave her my instruction paper and told her to read it. As she started to read, she still had that shocked look, but then she closed her eyes, breathed three times, and opened her eyes. After that, she looked calm and peaceful. She finished the paper, then she read it again. Finally she looked at me, and smiled.

The moment I saw Mrs. Snow smile like that, I knew the instructions had worked on her; I knew that she was my slave. She spoke very politely, “Oh, I haven’t said hello yet… Hello, Mike.” then she giggled, “Of course, it’s ‘Hello Master’ now.” She straightened her body, looked me in the eye and continued, “I’m your slave ... your slave for the rest of my life, Master. Can we discuss the four orders that I have to obey for the rest of my life? Please help me make sure that I understand them.” We discussed the four orders, and she promised to obey them all for the rest of her life. She was smiling happily at me as we discussed the first three orders and she promised to obey them for the rest of her life. She also smiled happily as she promised to obey the fourth order forever, and be available to me for sex, whenever I wanted, for the rest of her life. Finally she looked at Kelly, and said, “I take it Kelly is your slave too … so she obeys the fourth order … so ... have you had sex with her yet?” She laughed, “Of course you have… she’s your slave, and she obeys the fourth order, so of course you’ve had sex with her.” She took a step forward, put her arms around my shoulders, and squished herself against me. I felt her breasts squish against my chest, and felt her pubic bone press into my left leg, as she smiled into my eyes and laughed again, “Sex … oh yes … sex. You were a naughty boy stripping me like that, Master … examining my body like that ... examining my genitals like that.” She looked into my eyes, and smiled sweetly. “But it’s OK, Master, I hope you enjoyed yourself. Do it whenever you want.”

She hugged me tighter. “Would you like to make love to me, Master?” She looked at Kelly, then back at me. “Or maybe you’d like to have a little two-girl sex?” I told Kelly to drop her robe and join us. Seconds later, Kelly’s breasts squished against me, and her pubic bone pressed into my right leg. I now owned two slave girls, and they were both offering me sex.

But now that I owned Mrs. Snow, it didn’t seem right to call her that, so I asked, “Mrs. Snow, what do I call you now?

She laughed, “My name is Jessica but friends call me Jessie. I guess we’re good friends now, so you can call me Jessie.” She laughed again, “Actually we’re much more than friends, I’m your slave, and you, you’re my Master, you own me, so you can call me anything you want. You can call me Jessie or Slave or Fucking Cunt, anything you want, it’s up to you, Master.”

I laughed, “Mrs. Snow, do you really think that I should maybe call you, Fucking Cunt?”

She smiled back. “I’m sorry if I offended you, Master, but it’s what I am ... I am a fucking cunt, I’m your fucking cunt.” She gave me a big smile. “I’m under no illusion that you love me, Master, but you did seem to enjoy examining my genitals, and I’m pretty sure you made me your slave so you could fuck me. I’m pretty sure Fucking Cunt describes what I am now.”

Her smile looked perfectly normal, like it was normal for her to talk like that, but it sure didn’t seem very normal to me. Maybe I would call Mrs. Snow, Fucking Cunt, after I got comfortable owning her, but right now I decided to call her Jessie.

I looked at my slaves, hugging me, smiling at me, and I realized Kelly looked a lot like her mother, except for her smile. They both had big, warm, brown eyes, a small, thin nose that curved to a point, high cheekbones, and both had a nice smile. The biggest difference was Kelly had that ‘Kelly Grin,’ a huge smile that showed all of her perfect, white teeth, while Jessie had a slightly smaller smile. She still had a beautiful smile, but her upper lip wasn’t as round, its top edge was a sharper line. Her bottom lip wasn’t as big as Kelly’s either, in fact her whole mouth was smaller. But like I said they both had a nice smile, and they were both beautiful. As I took a close look at their faces I could see Jessie was even more beautiful than I’d thought.

I’d never really looked at Jessie when I’d seen her around. I had never considered Kelly’s mom as a potential girlfriend. But now that I was her master, I took a really good look at her, and I realized how beautiful she really was. I’d always known Kelly had a gorgeous face and a beautiful body, but now I could see that Mrs. Snow had a gorgeous face too, and her body might even be better than Kelly’s. I could feel both of their stomachs against me. Kelly had a nice, flat stomach, but it was obviously natural, while Jessie obviously worked hard to keep her stomach flat. I pushed both of my slave girls back a step; they both looked great naked. I smiled at Kelly, and my slave girl smiled back. Yes, I owned Kelly. Then I smiled at Jessie, and my other slave girl smiled back at me. This was perfect, I owned Kelly, and I owned Jessie too. I owned two slave girls.

I remembered a story where a guy put his finger in a girl’s vagina, and used it as a handle to pull her. I could do better. I turned around, reached back with both hands, and put a finger into both slaves, my right middle finger into Jessie’s vagina and my left middle finger into Kelly’s vagina. But where should I pull them? I asked, “Jessie, where is the master bedroom?”

Jessie pointed to a door off to the right, so off I went, pulling my slave girls behind me. The door was another problem, but Jessie reached around me, turned the knob, and opened the door. I pulled my slaves to the huge bed over in the far corner. Jessie said it was king size. All I know is, the bed was huge. I had Jessie lie down on her back across the top end of the bed. And I had Kelly lie down on her back across the bottom end of the bed. When I took Jessie’s feet and pushed them closer to her bum, her knees bent and fell to the sides, opening her cunt for me. I took Kelly’s feet and pushed them closer to her bum. She bent her knees, then she looked at her mother’s open legs, and her knees fell to the sides, opening her cunt for me too.

I’d read about sex, and looked at pictures on the Internet, but Jessie had been married for years. I decided to have her tell me about sex positions. So I asked her to tell me her favorite positions. She smiled at me sweetly, and said, “The position I’m in right now is called the Missionary position. I see you also put Kelly in the Missionary position. I’m sorry to tell you, but this position isn’t really used much by couples. In fact I’ve also heard it called the rape position. But then I’ve also heard it called Master and Slave, with Kelly and me in the Slave position. But we are slaves, so we should be in the Slave’s position.” Oh boy, I had already fucked Kelly twice, in Slave position both times. I again asked Jessie to describe her favorite positions. She smiled at me again and said, “If I want to do most of the work, I like to be on top, so I control the amount of penetration, and the movement of the man’s penis inside me. But for my favorite position, I’d have to say I kind of like Doggy position.”

I told her to show me Doggy position, so I could fuck her. She rolled onto her stomach, got up on her hands and knees, and opened her legs. Wow … her asshole and vagina were just … right there … both open for me, and both available to me. I asked Jessie, “So, now that you’re in this position, what can I do to you?”

She looked back over her left shoulder and answered, “Anything you want, Master. I just assumed you’d want to have normal sex, in my vagina, but you can have sex in my ass-hole if you want. Don’t worry, Master, I’ll cooperate with you.”

I continued, “Well, Jessie, I’m glad you like Doggy position, because I think I’m going to like it too. I really like how your asshole and vagina are both just right here, open and available to me. So, Jessie, which one should I fuck you in first?”

She looked at me again, and giggled, “You’re teasing me, Master. You know that you can do anything you want to me. I’m your slave. You own me, so you can fuck me in my vagina, or in my ass-hole, whichever you want, whenever you want.”

That was nice to know. Maybe I would fuck her in her bum one day, but not today. Today, I’d fuck Jessie in her vagina. I started to rub her cunt, gently rubbing around her clitoris and vagina. I already knew Kelly would have quickly lubricated, but I didn’t feel Jessie lubricate. She told me ‘older’ women often don’t lubricate, but there was some lubricating jelly in the night table. I opened the drawer and got out a new tube of cherry flavored personal lubricating jelly. I asked, “Cherry flavor?”

She looked around her shoulder at me again, with almost a Kelly grin, and said, “Yes, Master … I … like cherry flavor.”

I knew that Kelly lubricated quickly then touched, so I figured Kelly’s mom must be able to lubricate without this stuff.

I asked her if she really was my slave, and she answered, “Oh yes, Master, I am your slave, for the rest of my life.”

I asked her if she had surrendered to me completely and she answered, “Surrendered? Completely? Yes … yes, Master.”

I told her to concentrate on surrendering to me completely, and on the fact that she was pleasing me, then I went back to gently rubbing her cunt, her clitoris, and her vagina. Soon she started to moan, “aah … aah …” and I felt her vagina lubricate. At first, there was only a little slippery wetness, but I got it on my fingertips, and gently moved my fingers around her clitoris and her vagina. And just a few seconds after that, her vagina and every other part of her cunt was very wet, and very slippery. I’d been playing with her cunt with one hand and taking my clothes off with the other. When she was lubricated, I was ready.

I got on my knees behind Jessie, pressed my penis into her cunt, moved it over her vagina and slid all the way inside her. With Jessie being a mother, I’d worried her vagina might be too big to give me a sweet fuck, and I did slide into her easily, but still her vagina felt tight, and then I felt it squeeze me. As soon as I started to pump Jessie, I could feel her vagina squeeze … relax … squeeze … relax… She started to rock back and forth, breathing hard, and moaning. At first I could barely hear, “Aah,” followed by a louder, “Aah,” and than a definite, “Aah,” A few seconds later, she ground her bum against my hips, moaning loudly, “AAAH … AAAH … AAAH …” followed by a long, grinding, “AAAAAAHH,” as I shot my load into her.

Jessie kept grinding her bum against me for another few seconds, then she collapsed under me, and we both fell down, flat on the bed. She licked me clean, looked up, smiled, and laughed, “That was nice, Master, even if it wasn’t cherry flavor.”

I rested a few minutes, then had Kelly get into Doggy position, and I fucked her. She responded and fucked beautifully. I’m sure Kelly was fully lubricated thirty seconds after I started playing with her clit. Less than a minute after that, she was puffing, and moaning, and grinding her bum against my hips. I think we had our orgasms at almost exactly the same moment.

After that, we collapsed flat on the bed, exhausted. Jessie volunteered to clean me, but Kelly said she was my slave girl, and it was her duty to look after her master. Kelly licked me clean, and then Jessie asked me if I’d like to stay for the night. Of course I said, “Yes.” Then she asked if I wanted to sleep with her and Kelly now, or stay up and try some ‘girl on top’ sex. That sounded great, maybe in a few minutes. She suggested making us an ‘energy snack.’ All three of us went to the kitchen.

I had the girls walk in front of me. Neither of them seemed to care that she was naked, just walking naked in front of me. When either of them noticed me looking at her, the only thing she did about it was smile at me, and turn to show me the part of her body that she thought I was looking at. It was an amazing feeling to be casually walking around with two naked girls. It was even more amazing to know I could touch any part of either girl’s body, and do anything I wanted, to either of them.

Jessie got out a bowl, eggs, cheese, mushrooms, onions and peppers, put them on the counter, and started to break the eggs into the bowl. I walked behind her, put my right hand on her back, ran it down to her right bum cheek, and squeezed it. She stopped what she was doing, looked over her shoulder, and smiled at me. But as soon as I stopped squeezing her bum, she turned and got back to work. Kelly was setting the table. I walked behind her, put my right hand on her right bum cheek, and squeezed. She didn’t just look at me, she turned halfway around and gave me a ‘Kelly Grin.’ Her breasts were right there, so I switched from squeezing her bum to squeezing her breasts, and her nipples. She smiled, and turned all the way around. She stood there, letting me play with her breasts, until I stopped touching her, then she turned and finished setting the table. When I looked back at Jessie, she was busy stirring the bowl. I walked back over behind her, reached around her, and cupped one of her breasts with each hand. She instantly put the bowl and fork down, looked over her shoulder, and smiled again. This time I decided to run my right hand down the front of her body. I ran it down her stomach, wiggled my fingers through her pubic hair, between her legs, and into her cunt. She gasped, and quickly turned around, opening her legs and cunt for me. As I worked my fingers around, inside her cunt, I saw both of her hands start to slowly move down her stomach, and saw her started to bite her lower lip. She looked funny, trying to smile while she was biting her lip. Suddenly I felt both of her hands pressing on my hand, pressing my fingers deeper into her cunt. She started moving her hands up and down, rocking her hips up and down, breathing in little pants, and biting her lower lip. I laughed; my slave girl, Jessie, was masturbating on my hand. She gasped, “Oh … Master … oh … oh … do you … oh … do you want … please … oh ... please ... Master … oh … oh …”

I pulled my hand away again. Jessie gave me a pleading look, and a whimper, before she turned and got back to work

I walked back over behind Kelly. She had taken three beers from the fridge, and was pouring them out into three glasses. I reached my right arm around her, cupped her right breast, tweaked her nipple, then I ran my hand down over her stomach. By the time my hand was halfway down her stomach, she’d put down the beer and was starting to turn. I wiggled my fingers through her pubic hair, between her legs and into her cunt. As Kelly turned around, I could feel her legs opening wide for me.

Just like her mother, Kelly masturbated on my hand, but her mouth was open, and she grabbed my arm, not my hand. She sort of hugged my arm, and started moving her hips around in little circles, rubbing against my hand. She started to pant, “Uh … uh … Master … please … please … uh … fuck me … uh … please fuck me ... please ... uh ... Master … fuck me.”

Here I’d thought that we had agreed to have a snack before our second round in the bedroom. So I pulled my hand away. Kelly looked like she was going to cry, and I was sure I heard a sob as she turned around and finished pouring out the beers. I could hardly believe how much the drug had changed Kelly. She was actually crying because I wouldn’t fuck her right now.

Jessie served us a nice omelet with toast and a glass of beer. Even Kelly drank some beer, but only finished half a glass. Then we went back to the bed, and Jessie demonstrated ‘girl on top’ sex. She had me lie on my back, and started kissing me, then she moved down to kissing and licking my chest, and worked her lips and tongue down until she was kissing and licking my penis. My member sprang to attention. She put a knee on each side of my hips, and lowered her breasts down to my chest. She started to gently rub her breasts around on my chest, and rub the head of my penis with her cunt. This time, she was already lubricated. She worked her vagina right down over my penis, then sat up and started rocking her hips back and forth, and up and down. I just lay there, feeling her vagina moving my penis around, and sliding up and down on it. I watched her breasts sway as she fucked, then her movements became shorter and quicker, and her breasts started to jiggle instead of sway. Her head went back and she started to gasp, “Ah .. ah …” I shot into her. She gasped, “AH … AHH.” and collapsed onto me.

Maybe ten minutes later, Jessie asked if I was rested up enough to fuck Kelly. This drug had really changed Mrs. Snow; she was now my slave girl, offering me more sex, but this time she was offering her daughter to me, she was offering Kelly. She had Kelly start kissing and licking me, slowly working her way down my chest and stomach, to kiss and lick my penis. When my member was erect again, she had Kelly rubbing her breasts on my chest, and working her vagina onto my penis. Kelly was already wet. She was fully lubricated; ready to go. She seemed eager to get my penis in her, but Jessie kept saying, “Don’t hurt our Master,” and slowing her down. Finally, Kelly had my penis inside her, moving it around with her vagina. As her movements got shorter and quicker, I noticed her breasts didn’t jiggle, or sway, they just moved with the rest of her. I’m pretty sure she had an orgasm right after I shot into her. Jessie offered to clean me, but Kelly insisted that it was her duty. I slept with a naked girl on each side. In the morning I fucked Jessie in doggy position and Kelly in master and slave position.

In the morning, I thought back on making Jessie my slave. She must have been suffering a bit, when I stripped her naked and examined her body. For maybe five minutes, she had been forced to cooperate with me, and to obey me, when of course, she didn’t want to cooperate or obey. But since the drug stayed in the brain for over an hour, I realized I could probably have safely kept her like that for at least half an hour. I could safely make a girl suffer for half an hour before making her my slave. Then I thought about Ashley, the bitch-slut, the one girl I could think of who might actually deserve to suffer for half an hour. My dad was gone for the weekend, with one of his girlfriends. But of course, now I knew the girl was really one of his slaves. Anyway, I decided to stay with Kelly and Jessie until Monday morning, and add Ashley to our group on Saturday afternoon.

I had Kelly invite Ashley for a sleepover on Saturday night, and made sure that Kelly and Jessie were dressed modestly. I hid in the master bedroom, with the door open so I could hear. I heard Jessie give each girl a glass of Coke, and I knew the drug was in Ashley’s glass. I looked at the clock, and mentally noted when twenty minutes would be up. Then Jessie left the girls alone and came into the bedroom. To pass the twenty minutes, I stripped Jessie naked and made out with her on the bed. I was already used to owning Jessie, so I had no problem stripping her, and playing with her body while I listened to Ashley. Besides, Ashley was talking so loudly it would be hard not to hear. Ashley was laughing about how Scott was wondering why he wasn’t getting any for the past month. It seems Ashley planned to dump Scott, because he couldn’t get a scholarship.

Wow, I never thought I’d feel sorry for Scot; there would be no university for him, no pro career, and now, no Ashley. She said Scott was planning on going into his dad’s plumbing business, but Ashley did not plan on being the plumber’s wife.

There wasn’t anything wrong with plumbing. Scot’s family had a nice house, two cars, and his parents seemed nice too, but that wasn’t good enough for Ashley? She really was a bitch-slut. Then she said that maybe she should date Wes Morgan. Date Weasel Morgan? He got the name Weasel when Mrs. Harrison accidentally called him that back in grade 5, and it stuck. She probably thought he was a weasel, and the name stuck because he was a weasel. You’ve probably heard of Morgan Auto. Weasel’s dad owns three dealerships in town, and everyone knows how rich they are. Weasel tells everyone he’s going to be a lawyer, and his dad is paying his way through university. He’s smart enough, he’s just slime, I guess he should be a lawyer. I should have expected that Ashley the bitch-slut would think about dating Wes, just because he’s probably going to be rich. Ashley changed the subject back to Kelly, and asked about Mike Olson. When Kelly said she wasn’t dating him any more, right away Ashley asked if she could have him, because … why didn’t Kelly want him? … he might get to play pro football. Even I was surprised that the twenty minutes was up already, but it was, and it was time to have some fun with the bitch-slut.

I walked out of the bedroom behind Ashley, so she didn’t see me, but Kelly did, and I could see from her face she knew twenty minutes was up. I’d already told Kelly what to do. First she ordered Ashley not move a muscle, except to obey orders. Kelly told her that she’d be given some orders, and she had to obey them instantly. She had to do anything she was told to do. At first Ashley thought it was a joke, but Kelly told her not to move unless she was told to move and asked her to try moving. I heard a few grunts from Ashley, then a whining, “What the fuck? … Kelly? … I can’t fuck’n move. … Kelly? … Kelly? What the fuck have you done to me, Kelly? … Fuck this … this isn’t funny.” Ha, I knew she’d talk like a slut if she got mad.

Kelly told her, “You can’t move except to obey orders, then you have to move, you have to obey every order, instantly.”

Ashley was quiet for a second then, “What the fuck? … What the fuck d’you mean, obey? No fuck’n way I obey you.”

Kelly said, “Ashley, for the next hour, you’re going to obey anyone who gives you an order. After that you’ll be a slave. Ashley, you’re going to be a slave for the rest of your life, so you’d better get used to obeying orders. Sit up straight, Ashley”

“What? … wait, Kelly … I don’t … aah … Kelly … aah.” She straightened up. “Fuck you Kelly ... you happy now?”

“I’m not happy, Ashley, I’m a slave. And since I have to tell my master the truth, I told him how I really felt about you. In school, I had to pretend to like you, because you were the boss bitch, and what you’re doing to Scott proves you’re a bitch. Ashley ... you ... are ... a ... BITCH ... Wow; it feels so good to say that. She smiled at Ashley, and then she smiled at me.

There was a moment of total silence, then, “Why you do’n this? ... and what the fuck do you think you’re smiling at?”

Kelly laughed, “I told you, you have to obey orders, and you can’t move except to obey orders, and now I’m going to give you another order. Ashley, for the next hour let anyone in the whole world do anything he or she wants to do to you.” Kelly laughed again, “I see that look on your face, but Ashley, you really are going to let anyone do anything he or she wants to do to you, and more than that, you’re going to cooperate with that person. For the next hour, whenever you think someone wants to do something to you, you’re going to do everything you can to help them do it to you. Ashley, for the next hour, do everything you can, to cooperate with everyone you’re with. Help anyone do anything that he or she wants to do to you. If someone wants to do something to you, cooperate with him, help him do it to you. Do you understand ‘cooperate,’ Ashley? Obey orders, don’t move except to obey orders, and whenever you know that somebody wants to do something to you, cooperate with him. Let him do anything he wants to do to you. Help him do it to you. Tell me if you understand, Ashley!”

There was another moment of silence then, “Wha’the fuck? ... of course I understand ... but wha’d’ya gonna do to me?”

Kelly laughed, “I told you that I’m a slave, and I have to tell my master the truth, so I told him that sometimes I wanted to slap you, and he told me to do it. So Ashley, sit up nice and straight, and move your face closer to me, so I can slap you.”

Another moment of silence, then, “Wha’the fuck?” I watched Ashley straighten up and watched her head move forward. Then I saw Kelly’s hand moving, and heard a loud, “SLAP,” followed by, “Ow ... Kelly ... you fuck’n bitch ... you hit me.”

I heard Kelly laugh again, “Yeah, I hit you, Ashley ... and it felt great. Now do you understand what I mean by obey? Do you understand what I mean by cooperate? Do you understand now, Ashley?”

Ashley’s head was down, but I heard her sob, “Understand? … Yeah, I understand, Kelly ... you hit me … and I let you … I had to fuck’n let you fuck’n hit me … yeah, I understand, Bitch … what the fuck do you want from me?”

“Right now I just want you to meet an old friend from school.”

That was my cue, so I walked around in front of the girls and said, “Hey, Ashley. How ya do’n?”

She stared at me, and blubbered, “Mike? … Mike? … help me … Kelly’s gone crazy … she slapped me.”

I told her, “Yeah, I know. When Kelly told me that she secretly wanted to slap you, I told her that she should do it.”

She sputtered, “What? You told Kelly … you fuck’n told Kelly to do those fuck’n things to me? What the fuck?”

I gave her a quick background on the drug, then added, “First, I get to play with you, then I get to make you my slave.”

Ashley was mad now, as mad as a wet hornet She sputtered, “No way … you fuck’n asshole … no fuck’n way.”

She turned to Kelly and froze. Kelly was naked. I’d told Kelly, “When I come in and Ashley turns to me and talks to me, take off your clothes.” So of course, while I’d been talking to Ashley, Kelly had taken her clothes off. Now she was naked.

Kelly casually stood up, smiled at me, and almost sang, “I’m ready to serve you, Master.”

Ashley stared at Kelly. I watched her eyes flick from Kelly’s breasts to her pubic hair, to her breasts, to her pubic hair …

Jessie came out of the bedroom, and as we had agreed, she was also naked. She sang, “I’m ready to serve you, Master.”

Ashley turned to stare at Jessie, with her eyes flicking up and down Jessie’s naked body.

I told Kelly and Jessie to wait for me on the bed, and they disappeared through the bedroom door. Ashley didn’t move.

I turned to her. “Now Ashley, I understand that you’ll obey any orders you’re given and you can’t make any loud noises, and you have to cooperate with me, and you can’t move except to cooperate and obey. So tell me, Ashley, am I right?”

She sputtered out, “Yeah … yeah … fuck you … that’s what Kelly told me … but you can’t fuck’n expect me to …”

I interrupted her with, “Stand up, Ashley.”

She sputtered again, “Fuck you … Fuck you …” but she stood up.

I held my hands out, as if playing with a girl’s breasts, and said, “Kelly wanted to slap your face, Ashley, but I think that I’d rather play with your breasts. Do you think you could cooperate with me, and help me play with your breasts, Ashley.”

As her breasts moved forward, she sputtered, “Fuck … ah ... fuck … ah ... ah ...” and then her breasts were in my hands.

I stood there, staring at Ashley’s face, and she stood there, staring back, mad as hell, but letting me play with her breasts. She had green eyes. I already knew she had green eyes, but now I could see all of the little specks and streaks of color that added up to make her eyes green. Her irises were bright green around the outside, with streaks of yellowish, light brown around the pure black circles into her soul. Suddenly she frowned and turned away. I said, “I didn’t tell you to do that, did I? Aren’t you supposed to cooperate with me?” She whined like a stepped-on cat, as she turned back and I studied her face. Ashley was blond. I knew she was a real blond, because her eyebrows were blond, and besides, I had known Ashley forever. She’d darkened both eyebrows with a pencil, but some hairs were still blond. Ashley had a nice face, she really was beautiful, if only she wasn’t such a bitch-slut. Well, from now on, Ashley was going to be a much nicer person, especially to me.

Ashley kept her hair short. At parties she made it stick out in little points, but she usually wore it smooth, with a few strands of hair swooping down over the left side of her forehead. I lifted those few strands of hair, and studied her forehead, not too big or too round, with a little curve to her hairline at the top. Maybe it was a little thin, but Ashley was thin. It was a nice forehead. And she had those big, beautiful, slightly dark, green eyes. Today she’d penciled a thin, high eyebrow line over her eyes. She could pencil her blond eyebrows differently, to make them look different, but they were always beautiful. She had a thin face, with very high cheekbones, and a small, thin, straight, perfect nose, with a tiny curve under the very tip. Yes, even her nose was beautiful. Her mouth wasn’t as big as Kelly’s, but it looked nice. Her top lip was round in the middle, but thin at the edges. Her round lower lip stuck out, kind of pouting. I’ll bet she could make that lip quiver, when she cried. Her mouth didn’t curl up naturally into a smile, but I knew she could stick on a smile that would melt any boy who saw it.

Studying Ashley’s face, I could understand why most of the guys thought she was the prettiest girl at school, but I still liked Kelly. Maybe Ashley did have a slightly better face, but I was sure Kelly had a better body. Of course, I hadn’t seen Ashley’s body, yet, but I knew she was skinny, so I was pretty sure her body couldn’t be anywhere near as nice as Kelly’s.

I said, “I’d like you to kiss me, Ashley, a really nice, mouth to mouth kiss. And I’m ordering you to do it, so obey me.”

She sputtered, “n ... n ...” but her lips moved to mine. She kissed me for few seconds, then, “Fuck’n ... asshole.”

I added, “I think I’d like a French kiss ... with a little tongue action ... lets make that an order ... French kiss me Ashley.”

She groaned, “Ah ... ah ... fuck,” but her lips moved up to mine, and opened wide. I played with her tongue for a minute, then heard, “Fuck you, Mike … you... you ... fuck’n asshole!”

I laughed, “I think I’ll take off your clothes, Ashley … and you can help me… then I think it’ll be … fuck you, Ashley.”

I pushed her away to arm’s length and took a better look at what she was wearing; it was her usual warm weather stuff. She was wearing a plain, white, sleeveless, V-neck shirt with some designed logo, and some kind of designer Jeans shorts. She had taken her sandals off at the door and wasn’t wearing socks, so she was already barefoot.

She just stared at me; didn’t even swear. I said, “Arms up over your head, and bend forward, so I can take off your top.” She put her arms up and leaned forward. I grabbed her shirt by the bottom and turned it inside-out as I pulled it over her head. She was wearing a frilly, light blue bra. As she lowered her arms and straightened up, I told her, “That’s a cute bra, Ashley, but I think I’d like to take it off you. So Ashley, what do you think you can do to cooperate with me, and help me take it off?” She started whimpering as she stepped forward, “Wait ... uh ... you can’t ... uh ... ” She took a step closer and turned around. I unhooked her bra, pushed the straps around her shoulders, turned her around to the front, pulled the straps down her arms, dropped her frilly blue bra on the floor, and looked at Ashley’s breasts. They weren’t nearly as big as Kelly’s, but I was pleasantly surprised. Her nipples were bigger than Kelly’s. Her breasts were fairly thin cones, not as thin as ice-cream cones, but thin, with raspberry size nipples. I put my hands out again, playing with imaginary breasts. Ashley looked at my hands, sputtered, “Fuck,” and moved her breasts back into my hands. Her breasts felt great, or maybe it was knowing that this bitch-slut had to help me play with her breasts that felt so great. I stood there playing with her breasts, looking into her beautiful, bright green eyes, and heard her hate and frustration as she muttered again, “Mike ... you fuck’n asshole.”

I unbuttoned and unzipped her Jeans shorts, turned her around, and pushed her shorts and panties down to her ankles. Then I had her step out of her shorts and panties, and looked at her bum. It was a bit small, but I was glad to see it was round, instead of flat. I put my thumb and forefinger in her crack, slip them down her crack to the bottom, and I opened her crack up.

As soon as I started to open her crack, Ashley lifted herself up onto her toes and I heard, “Hh,” as she gulped in a breath. Her eyes started to stare down at me, around her right arm, and I saw her head starting quick side to side “No” shakes.

I told her “Relax, Ashley,” and she came back down, off her toes. As her bum came down I opened her crack a bit more. “This is an asshole, Ashley. Maybe I’ll use it as a fucking asshole, I haven’t decided, but I can guarantee I’ll use the hole in front of it as a fucking vagina.” She didn’t say anything. I pulled my hand back and I looked over the back side of her body, from her hair to her toes. Her shoulders were slightly round, but they were fine. I sure didn’t expect Ashley to be a square shouldered athlete, she was just a cheerleader. Still, her back was nice and flat, she did have some muscles in her back. I grabbed her bum with both hands, just to check it out. She squeaked, “Oh,” squirmed a few times, then stopped. I could see her hands kept opening and closing, and her head kept moving from side to side. It was obvious Ashley was looking around, but I don’t know what she hoped to see. She wasn’t going to see anyone. The only other people in the house were my two slave girls, waiting for me on a bed, naked. I checked out her bum. It was small and round, and like Kelly’s bum, it felt very soft on the outside, but hard on the inside. It must have been all her cheerleader dancing, because she had muscles in her ass, and now that I took a good look at her legs, I saw they weren’t really skinny, her legs were slim, but she had muscles them. Ashley looked great from the back, but I also wanted to check out her front, so had her turn around, and checked out the front of her body. Her breasts looked good, and felt great. She had what you might call slim hips, but they went with her slim bum. She had a smooth, flat stomach, and blond pubic hair. I had always assumed Ashley had blond pubic hair, but now I knew it. As I took a closer look at her pubic hair, it was obvious she had less than Kelly or Jessie, and I could sort of, see through it. It was easy to see the start of her cunt, right through her pubic hair. I’d heard of bikini waxing, and asked Ashley if she did it. She whined, “You wanna know if I wax my fuck’n pubes?” I told her to answer me honestly, completely, and very politely, and asked her again. This time she whined, “No … no … I don’t wax, I just use a pair of scissors, and I trim my bush a little, and I … shave around the edges.” I heard her sob a few times, but I noticed that there weren’t any tears, and she didn’t swear.

I asked Ashley if she knew that some girls danced naked for men, and she told me that her cousin, Shirley danced nude at a strip club. She defended Shirley by telling me she made lots of money. When I asked Ashley if she thought she could dance like Shirley, she just stood there, staring at me with big eyes, and finally asked, “Do I have to … tell you … the truth?”

I answered her, “Of course, the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Now answer the question, Slave.”

Her head dropped as she whispered, “I … I could … if I wanted to … I could … dance better than Shirley.”

I asked, “Have you ever thought about dancing nude in a strip club, Ashley?”

She sobbed, “Yeah … yeah … I thought about it.”

“And you think you’d be pretty good at it, don’t you, Ashley?”

She hesitated just for a second, then whined, “I’d be … better than Shirley.”

I made a mental note to get Ashley to introduce me to Shirley, and said, “Dance for me like a strip club dancer, Ashley.”

She stayed absolutely still, then I heard a whining, “Oh, fuck,” as she started to dance. She started by swaying her body around in little circles. She put her hands on the fronts of her shoulders, then started to run them down the sides of her body. As her hands reached her breasts, she started moving her breasts around in circles, like she was moving them with her hands. Then her hands continued down to her waist, she turned around, and started moving her bum around in circles, like she was moving it with her hands. She turned around again, moved her hands onto the fronts of her thighs, and started rolling her hips back and forth, and up and down, in an obvious invitation to fuck her. I accepted her invitation, and told her to stop dancing.

I told Ashley to sit. She didn’t make a sound; she just sat down on the rug. When I told her to lie down, flat on her back, and open her legs for me. She groaned as she opened her legs, but aside from that, the only thing I heard was her breathing. I looked at her on the floor, with her legs open for business, and noticed her face. She looked scared, shaking her head, “No.”

I took Jessie’s tube of cherry flavored personal lubricant out of my pocket, and squeezed a big dab over Ashley’s vagina. Then I put the tip of my right forefinger in that dab, and started by spreading that cherry flavored goo all around her vagina, all around her clitoris, all around everything inside of her cunt. Then I put another big dab of lubricant right over her vagina, and with my right, middle finger, I pushed it into her. Ashley was whimpering like a sick puppy, still shaking her head, “No.”

As I looked down at Ashley, I decided that making her suffer wasn’t as much fun now as it had been when I’d started it. Also, I didn’t think I’d enjoy fucking a girl who was so obviously not enjoying it. I decided it was time to make her my slave.

I sat on the couch, and put Ashley down on her knees in front of me, and then I had her read my page of instructions.

A few minutes later, she looked up, stared into my eyes and said, “Mike ... I ... I love you … can I be your slave, please?” This was much better, “Please, can I be your slave,” was much better than having a scared girl shake her head at me. I grabbed her shoulders, pulled her forward, kissed her top lip, her bottom lip and pushed my tongue between her lips. She almost jumped into my lap, snuggling against me, whispering in my ear, and telling me how she was going to obey the four orders for the rest of her life. I let her describe each of the four orders, tell me all the things she would do for me, to obey it, and promise me that she was going to obey it for the rest of her life. Finally, I stood her up. She smiled as I put my finger into her vagina, and as I started to pull her, she just followed along, and I pulled my new slave into the bedroom.

Jessie and Kelly seemed very happy to see us. As I pulled Ashley over to the bed, I was sure glad that Jessie had such a big bed; all four of us fit onto it, with room to spare. Of course, we were all good friends now, and each of the girls was trying to squish herself against me. Jessie begged me to let her show Ashley how to do a ‘girl on top’ fuck, but I put Jessie on her knees beside us, and let her watch Ashley, as she kissed me, licked me, rubbed her nipples on me, got me hard again, and ‘girl on top’ fucked my brains out. For a few minutes, I couldn’t move. It was almost half an hour before I fucked Kelly, and another half-hour before I fucked Jessie. Then Jessie made supper for us, I fucked Kelly again, and somehow I managed to fuck both Ashley and Jessie before I went to sleep. I let Jessie sleep in bed with us, but I kept Kelly and Ashley beside me.

I was right; now that Ashley is my slave, she is really very nice. Ashley has been a very nice slave girl for over a month.

In that month, I’ve changed many more girls into my slaves, but I’ll always remember my first three, they were the best.