The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Safe At Last

Chapter 2

To whoever it may concern,

Sorry, it’s not Kevin. This is Mark. I just used his name to send this letter. That’s not his real name by the way and neither are the others in his letter, but I’ll use the same ones he did. I was the janitor in Kevin’s lab, when his story was happening. Sometimes we call ourselves fancy names, but let’s cut the bullshit, I’m a janitor. I did all the cleaning and maintenance for Kevin’s lab, but nobody ever even looked at me, much less talked to me. The high mucks at the company knew I had a BA, and I passed their security screening, so they assigned me to cleaning the research lab. They also had me trained to handle the security systems. I didn’t get any more pay. I just would have been fired if I didn’t do it. Anyway, I cleaned up after Kevin and his researchers, and I maintained their security systems. I did everything for them, but I was lower than dirt. Any time I had to speak to one of them, it had to be Dr. Jones, Dr. Forester, Ms. Wong, or Ms. Miller even though they’re all younger than me. I’m not a doctor, but I’m not a dummy, I’ve got a BA, it’s just that I couldn’t get a job better than being a janitor.

You could probably tell from Kevin’s letter that he’s an asshole. Nobody liked him. Kevin thought he was better than anyone else, but none of the bitches he worked with liked him, and I sure as hell didn’t like him. He treated Dr. Forester like dirt, he treated those two student researchers like dirt, and they all treated me like dirt. Of course I didn’t like him, or any of the three bitches either. It never occurred to any of them that I might have a brain. The night that Kevin turned off the security system and sneaked into Dr. Forester’s office, it never occurred to him that someone might be watching him. Really, he just turned off the recording VCR. The cameras were still working. I sat in my closet sized office and watched him on my security monitor. I cleaned Dr. Forester’s office every day after she was gone, and I had read the papers he was looking at. Dr. Forester had never bothered to hide them. Either it never occurred to her that a real person cleaned her office, or more likely she thought I was just some dummy who could never understand her papers. I watched Kevin read them. After he left, I went back and read them again. Then I decided to check the secure lock-up in Ms. Miller’s cubicle. She had three bottles of the drug that Dr. Forester had been talking about on her papers. From the dosages Dr Forester had written down for humans, each bottle had more than sixty doses in it. I took one of the bottles, and locked it up in my desk. The next day, Kevin turned off the recording VCR again. That asshole had no idea I could still see and hear everything that happened. I had even brought in my own VCR, and hooked it up to my monitor. I watched him in Dr. Forester’s office again. A bottle of the drug was sitting on her desk. Kevin was fooling around with that bottle, and then started fooling around with Dr. Forester’s coffee cup. I knew that asshole was up to something. And I had a pretty good idea of what it was. And I had it all on tape.

The next day, Kevin turned off the recording VCR again. My own VCR was humming away nicely. I watched Kevin, Dr. Forester, and their two assistants go into their meeting room. Dr. Forester poured coffee, and I watched them all drink it. They just sat around for fifteen minutes, then Dr. Forester started talking. I watched the two girls obey her order to stand on the line on the floor, in front of the sink. This was getting interesting. The two girls just stood there, waiting for more orders. Dr. Forester started talking and laughing with Kevin, then he started talking to her. I watched Dr. Forester’s eyes and mouth open when Kevin walked over to her. I watched them talk for a while, then it got interesting. I could see that Kevin had put his hand into Dr. Forester’s pants, and a minute later she was humping his hand, then Kevin ordered Dr. Forester to go and stand on the same line as the other two girls, and I watched her do it. She just went over and stood on the line. A minute later, I saw Kevin talking to each of the girls, and actually kiss Lisa; he could have kissed that hottie, Gretchen, but he kissed Lisa. Then I watched Kevin walk over to Dr. Forester, and strip her naked. I couldn’t believe it, she just stood there and let him strip her. I just sat there and watched that bitch get stripped, then fucked. I also couldn’t believe that Kevin was actually fucking Dr. Forester, when he could have fucked the hot one, Gretchen. I might have fucked Dr. Forester first just to see the look on her bitch face when I fucked her. Yes, I might enjoy that. I couldn’t believe it when he stripped Lisa next, it was so obvious that Gretchen was the only girl really worth fucking. I would have stripped Gretchen and fucked her fifty times before I looked at either of the other girls. Gretchen was really hot, but Lisa was a skinny little bitch. I couldn’t believe Kevin wasn’t stripping Gretchen. I might have fucked Dr. Forester first, just to see the look on her bitch face while I screwed her, but I would have concentrated on Gretchen. But not Kevin, he was taking off Lisa’s clothes, I couldn’t believe it, he must be saving the best for last. I thought, “This drug is great stuff,” then it hit me, “I should have taken the third bottle.” If I hurried, I could still get it, and be back in time to watch Gretchen get stripped. I hurried to Gretchen’s cubicle, swiped the third bottle of the drug, hurried back to my office, and checked the monitor. Gretchen was naked, and I could tell Kevin had fucked her. I’d missed Gretchen, but then I looked over at my VCR, still humming quietly. I had it on tape. Kevin was sitting on a table beside Lisa. She was lying there naked, letting Kevin play with her body. I have to admit it was pretty hot, even if it was Lisa. No girl would ever just lie there and let a man do the things Kevin was doing to Lisa. Obviously the drug worked perfectly. Obviously Kevin could do anything he wanted to Lisa. Finally I watched him fuck her; he had trouble getting it in, then bang, bang, and it was over. What a fag he was. A few minutes later, the girls were dressed, and Kevin took them home with him.

I measured how much of the drug I had. According to the dosage Dr. Forester calculated was needed, I figured I had about a hundred and twenty doses. I already knew who to test the drug on. The prettiest girl I knew was a cashier in our lunchroom, Lucy O’Conner. Every guy flirted with Lucy, but nobody had any luck with her. But now I would, I was going to own Lucy. I knew that as the youngest of the cafeteria staff, Lucy usually had to finish cleaning the kitchen alone. I went to the kitchen. Lunch was over, and everyone else had left, Lucy was alone. I told her we’d gotten some complaints about a sink backing up. As she cleaned, I noticed that every once in a while she took a sip from a cup of coffee on the counter. Could it be that easy? I went over, poured myself a cup, slipped put a dose of the drug into Lucy’s cup, and played with the sink for fifteen minutes.

I couldn’t believe how long fifteen minutes was, it seemed like forever. Lucy kept asking if I was finished; she couldn’t leave until she cleaned the sink I was working on. She wasn’t happy having to wait for me, just sitting there, drinking coffee. I just hoped it would stay this easy when I started giving her orders. Finally fifteen minutes, and it was now or never with her. It wasn’t so easy to talk. “Lucy, listen to me. Don’t move or make a sound except to obey me, until I tell you different.”

For a second, I thought Lucy didn’t hear me, but then I noticed that she wasn’t moving. She just sat there, staring at me. Finally she did manage a little, “Huh?”

I said, “I’m ordering you not to move or make a sound, except to obey me, until I tell you different. Now obey me, Lucy!”

She didn’t move a muscle, or make a sound. I walked over to her, put my fingers on her cheek, and ran them over her lips. Her eyes followed my hand, but that was all that happened. I walked around her, and checked her out, but I didn’t touch her. She had shoulder length black hair, big green eyes, a pointed little nose, generous lips, and very pale, ivory colored skin. Some part of me couldn’t believe that I could just reach out and strip Lucy naked, and with a carefully chosen order or two, I could have her fuck like a whore for me. I knew the drug worked, it had worked for Kevin, and had to be working on Lucy, She was just standing there letting me admire the profile of her body. Finally I reached out and put my right hand on her bum. I ran my hand up and down her bum, then squeezed. She didn’t even twitch. Lucy was still wearing her green uniform dress. She was obviously going to wear it home. I walked around her, back to the front. Her dress had six buttons down the front; five of them were closed. I opened them. She was wearing a plain, white bra. Her stomach was flat, with a little up and down belly-button. I was pretty nobody else was around, but just to be certain, I decided that I’d better take Lucy back to my office. So I buttoned her up, took her by her arm, and led her away. It was easy; she just walked beside me, looking totally normal. After I closed the door, I decided I had better finish giving Lucy the orders that would change her into my permanent slave. Kevin’s orders seemed to work for him, so I decided to use them. I said, “Lucy, this is an order that you will obey forever. Lucy, spend the rest of your life as my slave. You are my obedient slave. From this moment on, you exist only to please me. Now agree to that. Agree to be my slave for the rest of your life, and make sure you’re telling me the truth. From the moment you agree to be my slave, you will be my obedient slave. From that moment on, for the rest of your life, make sure that every movement and every sound you make is the one you think will please me the most. Think about every movement, or sound you could make, pick the one that you think will please me the most, and do it. Every time you think about some movement, or some sound that would displease me, or harm me, stop thinking about it, only think about making movements and sounds that you are sure will please me, and when you think of the one that will please me the most, do it.”

I couldn’t believe it when she quietly asked me, “You mean ... I’m your slave? ... I’m your slave for the rest of my life?”

I told her, “Yes, Lucy, you are my slave, my cooperative, happy, and obedient slave, for the rest of your life.”

I swear I almost passed out when she quietly said, “Yes ... uh ... yes, Master ... I understand... I’m your slave ... Master.”

I said, “On your knees, Slave!” She sank down to her knees. I reached out, unbuttoned her dress, put my hands inside her dress, and pushed it around her shoulders. I pushed her dress down her arms and off her hands. I ordered her to take off her shoes, and stand up. As she stood up, her dress slid down to the floor, so I had her step out of it. Now she was only wearing a plain white bra, and dark pantyhose over obviously plain white panties. I tucked my thumbs into her pantyhose, and started to roll them down off her bum, down her legs. She had long, thin legs that looked much better without pantyhose. Most people would call Lucy skinny, but her body looked just fine to me. She had a flat stomach, a small, round bum, thin but square shoulders, and what looked like promisingly nice sized breasts. I reached around her, unhooked her bra, and pulled the straps around her shoulders. Her bra cups slid right off, showing me two hard, high cones. Some people might like big, soft breasts, but Lucy’s two high, hard cones looked perfect to me. They were perfect cones, except maybe at their tips, where they started to turn in. At the tips, I could see two smaller pink cones, like two pink volcanoes, in the middle of two pink islands. I loved Lucy’s beautiful, pink nipples, and I kissed them both. Lucy just smiled at me, and her head rolled back. I had to see her cunt. I tucked my thumbs in the waistband of her panties and slid them down her legs. My face wound up right in front of her muff. I could smell her sex. Kevin can keep his soft pubic hair. I’ll keep Lucy’s patch of firm little curls. My office was too small to have Lucy lie on her back, either on the desk or the floor, so I had her lie face-down on my desk, with her bum at the edge and her feet on the floor, and I fingered her. The stories are true, girls who know that they are slaves get ready fast. Lucy was obviously ready to fuck. I dropped my pants and underwear, reached around her, grabbed her tits, and I fucked my slave. Her only reaction was a little grunt when I pushed into her. I came inside her, but it wasn’t as great as I thought it should be. I realized that I’d better tell her how to react, before I fucked her again. So Lucy and I talked about how she should react the next time we fucked. She happily agreed to be my personal slut. We also talked about her friends. She had three who she thought were better looking than her. That was a bit hard to believe, but I decided I could spare three doses of the drug to check out those girls for myself. I was feeling good, ready and eager to fuck again. It only took seconds for Lucy to juice up. This time Lucy was my slut, so when I pushed inside her, she rocked her bum back and forth under me, and when I came, Lucy was humping away nicely under me, quietly moaning and gasping, and grinding her bum against me.

I drove Lucy to her apartment. The problem was, she had a roommate. I’d never met Patty, but Lucy said she was pretty, so maybe a roommate was OK. Patty wasn’t home, so I took Lucy into her bedroom and fucked her properly, in her own bed. I was almost ready to fuck her again when the apartment door opened. Lucy put on her bathrobe and went out to talk to Patty.

I gave Lucy a dose of the drug, to use on Patty. I couldn’t see them, but could hear them gossiping in the living room. Patty was telling Lucy about her date with some guy named Tony. She laughed about how she had gotten a lobster and wine supper out of him, while he hadn’t even gotten a peck on the cheek out of her. She laughed, describing the look on his face, when she said goodbye and closed the door. Tony was just a free supper, while her real boyfriend was on tour with his band. Finally I heard Lucy tell Patty not to move or make a sound, until she was told different. Then she ordered Patty to cooperate and obey. I came out of the bedroom and walked over to the girls. When Patty saw me, I heard her gasp, but she didn’t move. Lucy hadn’t told me Patty was a redhead, with dark red hair, parted in the middle. She frowned when I told her to let me move her around, and examined her body. The look on her face told me that she expected it was all it would take to stop me from touching her. I had to laugh at the surprise in her face when I actually started to move her around and examine her body.

Patty was beautiful, with light brown eyes, high cheekbones, a tiny nose, and a generous mouth. She had her hair parted in the middle, hanging down straight and thick on each side of her face, without a hint of curl until it fell past her shoulders. She was wearing a lacy black dress that nicely showed off her shoulders, arms and legs. She looked skinny even for my taste, but I decided I might as well strip her naked, and check out her body, before I decided what to do with her. I reached down and took her arms. She stopped breathing. I lifted her up, turned her around, and started to unzip her dress. I heard a gasp, then a sigh that lasted to the bottom of the zipper. When I let go of the dress, I heard another gasp as it slid down to the floor. Patty started breathing hard and heavy. I unhooked her bra, turned her around, pulled her bra off, and checked out her tits. They were disappointing. They weren’t nearly as big as Lucy’s. They were about the same size and shape as half an orange. But they did feel nice and firm, and she did have large, pink, upward pointing nipples. I examined her nipples for a minute, then turned her around, pushed her panties down, and checked out her bum. I expected this skinny little girl to have a small, tight little ass, but Patty’s ass was bigger than I’d expected, and much softer, with very little muscle. I gave her my first order. I told her to lie on her back, on the sofa. She gasped again, then started to move. Seconds later, she was lying flat on her back. Her eyes kept glancing over to Lucy, then back to me. She obviously didn’t understand how this could be happening to her. And Lucy was letting it happen. Lucy was just sitting there. I put my hand on Patty’s stomach, then ran my fingers down through her pubic hair. It was the same dark red as on her head, with a thousand little curls. It felt too soft, I don’t like that. Finally I felt the start of her cunt under my fingertips, but her cunt was closed up tight. I put my left hand under her left calf, my right hand under her heel, and lifted her leg up, onto the back of the sofa. She had stopped breathing again, and her eyes were looking away. I pushed her right foot half way to her bum. Her knee slid off the sofa and her cunt opened for inspection. She gasped, her eyes flicked back to me, and she started to breathe, hard. Under the dark red fringe was a standard, pink cunt, with a hooded bean at the top, pink cunt lips, and a pink up and down slit at the bottom. I easily slid a finger into her vagina. Two fingers felt a bit tight, but I’m pretty sure I could’ve pushed three fingers into Patty. She may not have put out for Tony, but she’d been putting out for somebody, probably her rock star boyfriend. She told me she might eventually have to settle for someone like Tony, but right now she wanted a rock star. She had a beautiful face, and a skinny, but still pretty nice body. Kevin would have kept Patty, he probably had two girls in bed with him tonight, but I didn’t like what she’d done to Tony, and decided to give her to him. I had Patty go down on her knees in front of me, and had her promise to be my slave forever. She promised the usual, ‘anything to please you and keep you safe’ and the usual, ‘nothing that could displease or harm you.’ I told her to sit and wait for an hour, until the drug was gone, then phone Tony, apologize for being a bitch, and offer to come to his place to make it up to him. She started to dress. I took Lucy to bed and fucked her. When we came out, Patty was gone.

The next morning, Lucy and I both phoned in sick, but it didn’t bother anyone because Kevin and his three bitches had all phoned in sick. The high mucks must have thought there was a bug in the building. I heard none of them came in that day. Lucy and I spent the next two days fucking, eating, fucking, sleeping, fucking, resting, and fucking. Lucy was a great fuck. On the third day, Patty came home, went down on her knees in front of me, described two days of sex with Tony, and told me that he wanted her to move in with him. I gave her my blessing, so she packed all her stuff into three boxes, and called Tony. I finally met him, as he helped Patty carry her things out to his car. He kept smiling like the Cheshire cat. He was a nice guy. It felt good to make him happy. I’d given Patty orders to stop her from ever being a bitch again, so Tony would stay happy. Three weeks later, I heard they were engaged. I had Patty call in sick and come over, while Tony was at work, and we talked. Of course, Patty was on her knees in front of me. First she agreed that she was still my slave, and would be my slave forever, then she convinced me that marriage was Tony’s idea. On her knees, she looked more beautiful than on the night I’d met her, and I had a twinge of regret, but I had her agree to dedicate her life to pleasing her future husband, and raising their children.

I had thought Lucy would be enough to satisfy me, but now I wanted to meet the girls she thought were prettier than her. Lucy phoned each girl, told her she was engaged and she wanted her to be a bridesmaid. In less than twenty minutes, all three girls had raced to Lucy’s apartment. They had to know all the gossip. Lucy gave them each a drink, then started telling them about the wonderful guy she had met. The girls kept glancing at me, frowning at each other, then smiling at Lucy. It was pretty obvious that they couldn’t believe Lucy was talking about me, but they were willing to be happy for her. After fifteen minutes, she told them she was already better than married, because she was my slave, and they’d be better than bridesmaids, they were going to be almost sisters to her, because they were also going to be my slaves. None of the girls was smiling now, but they were too shocked to move. Lucy ordered all three of the girls not to move or make a sound, without my permission. They froze in place. I told the girls I would be giving them some orders, and they would obey every order without hesitation. I told them I was going to have each of them stand in front of me, one at a time, and have each of them agree to be my slave, for the rest of her life. Now I know what Kevin meant when he said his girls were blinking fast. I was watching how the three girls reacted to me telling them that they were going to be my slaves, and their only reaction was to blink faster than normal. All three girls sat there, blinking at me, as I told them I was going to have each of them stand in front of me, one at a time, and agree to be my slave for the rest of her life. I told them that after each girl agreed to be my slave for the rest of her life, I was going to have her dance and strip for me. Then, when she was naked, I’d check out her face, and every part of her body. I told them I didn’t know which of them I’d be having sex with first, and wouldn’t decide that until I’d seen them all naked, but no matter which of them I decided to have sex with first, I would be having sex with all of them, several times, today.

They were all still just sitting there, maybe blinking a bit fast, but otherwise still looking normal. I looked them over. Two had light brown hair, and one had black hair, like Lucy. One at a time, I had each girl tell me her name. Each of the girls blinked at me, while she spoke quietly. The black haired one was Janet, and the light haired ones were Rachel and Mandy.

I had Janet stand in front of me first. She stared talking quietly, but a bit rude, she couldn’t believe that I actually expected her to be my obedient slave for the rest of her life. But she reluctantly agreed that yes, the drug was working on her, and then she agreed that despite everything she had previously believed, she was going to be my slave for the rest of her life. As I examined her face, she sighed, “I’m your obedient slave forever … Master.” She was the most like Lucy, with black hair and green eyes. Her pink eye shadow really showed off the green in her eyes, but I didn’t like it. I was sure her eyes would look even better without it. She had high, thin eyebrows, a small nose, curved to a point, a good-sized mouth, lips with a natural smile, and a small, pointed chin. I asked her if it was time for her to show me if her body was as beautiful as her face. She looked at me for a second, then she smiled, said, “Yes, Master.” and started to unbutton her blouse. I stopped her with, “Aren’t you supposed to be dancing?” She froze for a second, then she started to move her hips and breasts in little circles, and continued to unbutton her blouse. Janet had no talent for dancing. I remembered hearing that people who couldn’t dance were no good in bed. I would have to think of some orders to loosen Janet up, before I fucked her. She loosened two buttons at her wrists, shrugged, and her blouse fell off her arms to the floor. She reached behind and unhooked her bra. I asked about the ‘X’ pattern of her straps, and she told me it was a “sports bra’. She played tennis. The straps came around her shoulders, her bra dropped to the floor, and I checked out her breasts. They were as hard and high as Lucy’s, but sharper. Janet’s breasts were cones, but actually three cones each, the main part of her breasts, her areolas, and her nipples were all separate cones.

I had Lucy remove her top and bra, and stand beside Janet, so I could compare their breasts. Both girls’ breasts started as cones of the same size, shape and hardness, but then became very different. Janet’s areolas made second cones, that definitely made her breasts stick out farther. I hadn’t seen breasts like that before but I liked them. Janet may have had beautiful breasts, but so far, her dancing wasn’t beautiful, not like Lucy’s. Over the past week, Lucy had become an expert dancer, and stripper. I told Lucy to dance and strip beside Janet, and I told Janet to copy Lucy; to finish stripping, but to dance and strip like Lucy.

Lucy, then Janet started to dance. They both turned to show me their bums, and they both pushed their jeans to the floor. Both of their hips were swaying from side to side as they shucked her panties off their bums, and pushed them to the floor. Each girl stepped out of her jeans and panties, opened her legs, put their hands on the floor, and showed her asshole and cunt. They looked like twins, with long, slim legs, two little round bums on top, and two black fringes around two genital cracks.

I walked up behind Janet, and fingered her vagina. I could feel she wasn’t a virgin, and she was wet and ready to fuck. Her sex juices had actually started to run down her leg. She said, “I’ve never been this wet before, Master. Please fuck me.” I didn’t have to check Lucy. I knew she’d be ready to fuck, but I had both girls straighten up, stand to the side, and wait.

I looked at the two other girls. They both had light brown hair, similar enough to have them strip together, as another pair. Seconds later, they were both standing in front of me. Mandy had heard Janet agree to be my slave, strip for me, and beg me to fuck her, but she didn’t think I could make her do any of them. But when I said, “Do it,” she didn’t hesitate for a second; she instantly agreed to be my slave for the rest of her life. Rachel was standing beside Mandy, blinking at me. I turned to her. “Your turn, Rachel, do it now.” She didn’t hesitate either; she also agreed to be my slave for the rest of her life. I studied my new slaves. Mandy had short brown hair with, a thin face, big blue eyes and a thin, sharp nose with a little point under the tip. She told me her nose had been broken and fixed when she was fifteen. Her lips were a bit thin, but they made a natural smile. Her chin was small and thin, and it came to a slight point at the front. Her face looked a bit anorexic, but it was beautiful. Rachel had a rounder, fuller face and her body also looked rounder and fuller. She obviously had bigger breasts, and it looked like she had a bum to match them. Her face was beautiful, with huge, brown eyes under her thin eyebrows, a tiny button nose, an almost flat upper lip, a large, round lower lip and a little round chin underneath. And perfect skin; not a mark or a blemish.

I told them to strip, and then realized I hadn’t considered how to synchronize the stripping of girls dressed so differently. Mandy was dressed in a T-shirt and jeans, and started by taking off her T-shirt. But Rachel had come straight from her office. She was wearing a green business suit, and stated by taking off her jacket. I had Mandy stop, and wait for Rachel to catch up. Rachel was wearing a white blouse, with a frill at the neck, but it unbuttoned normally, and was soon on the floor behind her. I had both girls reach around and unhook their bras at the same time, then slide their bra cups off the breasts at the same time. Mandy had grapefruit sized breasts, with pink nipples that pointed up, like Patty’s breasts. Rachel had much bigger breasts. But like most big breasts, they sagged a bit. I put my hands under them and lifted. I think my hands moved up maybe an inch, but her nipples only moved half an inch. I had all the girls line up, and compared four nice, but very different pairs of breasts. I was actually quite surprised, each pair of breasts was different from the others, but they were all beautiful. I liked them all.

I had the girls turn around and bend over, so I could compare their bums. Just like I thought, Rachel had the biggest bum. It also felt quite soft, but it was round. She also had the biggest thighs, but that’s only because the other girls were all so thin.

When Lucy and Janet bent over, both of their cunts opened slightly, giving me a nice view of their assholes and vaginas. When Mandy and Rachel bent over, I got a clear view of their assholes, but had to open their cunts to check out their vaginas. Then I had all the girls straighten up, turn around and stand at attention, with their legs apart, and I compared my four slaves.

Lucy was wrong. The other three girls were beautiful, but not more beautiful than her. Mandy might have a prettier face, and Rachel might have a very slightly better body, but overall Lucy is the best, she’s a perfect combination of face and body.

It was time to decide which girl to fuck first, but they were so beautiful I couldn’t decide, then I had the perfect answer. I took my new slaves to Lucy’s bed, and positioned them so that I could fuck them all. I had Mandy take the doggie position, in the middle. I had her go down on her knees, face the side, open her legs, and put her arms down on the bed in front of her. I had Janet take the same position on the near side of the bed, facing the top, and Rachel in the same position, facing the end. With a little moving of legs to get them out of the way, I was left with three bums, and three cunts, in a half circle around me. I fingered each of their vaginas. Amazingly, all three girls were juiced up, and ready to go. I slid my dick into Janet’s vagina, pulled out and slid into Mandy, then into Rachel, Janet, Mandy, Rachel … After five times around, I shot my load into Janet. We rested ten minutes, then I did my sexual roulette with just Mandy and Rachel, and finally came inside Mandy. This time, I rested for twenty minutes, then fucked Rachel in a standard missionary position, she humped against me until I came in her. We rested some more, then I took my slaves out for supper. People kept staring at the man eating with four beautiful girls. They must have thought I was some kind of millionaire playboy. Then we all went back to Lucy’s apartment for the night. Somehow I managed to fuck all four girls before going to sleep but I only managed to fuck Lucy and Rachel in the morning. I was exhausted, but the girls nursed me back to health. I managed a nooner with Mandy and Janet, but that night I could only manage to fuck Lucy and Rachel again before falling asleep. But I slept well, and in the morning, I fucked all four girls again.

Now the four girls live together in a two-bedroom apartment, but I only spend one night a week with them, because I now own six sets of girls, in six apartments. I don’t need a thousand slaves, so I shouldn’t get caught. I take one day a week to rest and spend time with my son, Michael, the offspring of a disastrous marriage when I was young, my first and only marriage.