The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rugger Buggers

Chapter 4

Five months later…

Professor Gavin Lance sat at the window table of a little known coffee shop just off University Avenue. The place was packed to the rafters with students but surprisingly Gavin didn’t stand out among the young crowd. At only thirty two years old with his fresh face and boyish physique, he could have passed for twenty-two or twenty-three! Of course he was a lot more polished than any grubby student. He had a deep brown tan from his last holiday abroad and an expensive haircut tamed his wavy black hair. He wasn’t afraid to admit he enjoyed expensive clothes too. Today he wore a tight fitting Armani shirt and smart linen trousers.

“Professor Lance, could I speak to you please?” said a male voice

Gavin silently cursed as his leisurely lunchtime came to what he feared was an abrupt end. Despite the fact he kept regular office hours, welcomed one to one questions after lectures and also answered email enquiries promptly- at least once a day one of his students would seek him out during his lunch time and take up the entire hour with banal questions or detailed dissertation advice which he was happy to give…during office hours.. All he wanted to do between 12pm-1pm was to sit, read and enjoy his lunch and maybe even manage a half hour swim at the gym. Gavin looked up with a fixed smile (that could easily be mistaken for a grimace) and reluctantly faced his student. Matthew Albright was staring anxiously down at him. The lecturer sighed inwardly and generously invited the boy to take the seat across from him.

“Thanks Professor Lance” said Matt sitting down. “I need to speak to you about my mid term grade, I don’t think I did as well as I could have done. I messed up and I’m worried that if I don’t get my act together, I‘m going to do even worse on the next lot of exams…”

“Okay… you’ve done the right thing Matt; this is what I can offer…”

This hardly the first time one of his student’s grades had dropped dramatically in a short period of time. It was usually due to too many nights on the town or regularly skipping lectures, but in Matt’s case he suspected it might be a bit of both. Gavin had noticed Matt Albright had been attending classes sporadically the last few months and when he was there, he had looked distracted. He also refused to turn off his phone and it seemed like almost every lecture he would get a call and then rush out in the middle of the class. Mobile phones really were the bane of a lecturer’s life. Anyway Gavin was able to arrange an appointment with Matt for the end of the day and they could discuss his progress. Gavin was a good lecturer and unlike some of his peers he really did care for his students. For the most part his students liked having a young enthusiastic teacher nearer their own age…sometimes too much. Every year a few of his female students would inevitable develop a crush on him and some had even gone on to made sexual overtures. Occasionally one of these girls would be absolutely stunning and it was only his dedication to the University and his absolute abhorrence to scandal that kept him from reciprocating their advances. Gavin was proud that he always managed to keep his student relationships strictly professional. While student/teacher relationships were not strictly forbidden they were certainly frowned upon and he doubted he would progress in the department with a black mark against his name…

“Thank Professor Lance, see you at 1630”, said Matt eagerly shaking the lecturer’s hand.

Gavin nodded; already he was mentally putting together revision exercises to get Matthew back up to speed. The Professor who was usually so observant in matters of class attendance and burgeoning romantic crushes, had failed to notice that Matt Albright had an erection tenting his trousers throughout the entire conversation. Or that Matt’s nervy demeanour was not so much anxious as excited. Gavin had no idea what was in store for later on…

Matt had arrived promptly at 1630. Gavin found something unsettling about his student’s nervous energy; he wouldn’t sit still and he stared across the desk at Gavin with an oddly unfocused smile. Was he high? Gavin hoped that the boy wasn’t simply wasting his time…

“Right… I’ll just get out your academic record”. Gavin turned round and started rifling through the large filing cabinet behind him.

Meanwhile Matt could not stand it any longer; he was so hard and ready for his young stud lecturer. The last five weeks had been a revelation; his master was so kind and sexy. They made love constantly and Matt was even allowed to choose new sexual partners for when the Master fancied some variety. Matt had offered up his flatmates: Dean and Gordon to the Master and they had both thoroughly enjoyed the two young men in every way possible. Matt had an insatiable appetite and with the Masters approval, he had snared several fellow students that he had felt an attraction too. Now it was suavely handsome Professor Lance’s turn… He gently kicked off his shoes and slipped out of his restrictive underwear and jeans… The warm leather chair against his bare buttocks was pure heaven, he flexed against it luxuriously, adoring the material against his soft skin.

“Ah here we are, said Gavin pulling out a hefty folder, now what I’d suggest is…”

He stopped flabbergasted as his eyes took in Matt: feeling up his hard nipples through his tight T-shirt, an engorged erection like a lamppost sprouting satisfied between muscular thighs. He couldn’t believe it! Matt was just sitting there without any shame, a small cheeky smile playing on his face, like a small boy that had been found with his hand in the biscuit tin.

“Hello Professor Stud“, Matt purred, his bedroom eyes hungrily devouring his new prey. “Why don’t you let me take the oral assessment?”

“Get out or I will report you“, stuttered Gavin. He was never lost for words but the situation had taken a turn that he just couldn’t fathom. Was it some sort of prank?

“Please don’t be like that sir; Master Dylan has given us a great gift”

“What are you talking about, who is ‘Master Dylan’”

“Your body belongs to him now…he phoned you after lunch, don’t you remember Professor Dreamy? He told you to obey me; he made you desperate for sex didn’t he?

“Obey…you”

Gavin found his thoughts become fragmented as his psyche was shattered by this pronouncement. Yes he had taken a phone call, why hadn’t he remembered before. A man with a velvet voice had given him instructions: long complicated instructions. He couldn’t remember…but with a jolt he recalled the man’s most important instruction. It repeated itself in his mind like a chant… Matt makes you cum, you become a gay slut, Matt makes you cum, you become a gay slut, Matt makes you cum, you become a gay slut, Matt makes you cum, you become a gay slut…

“Yes and its rather hot in here, too hot. You need to take off those heavy clothes

Gavin froze briefly, he tried fighting off the growing heat but Dylan had given Matt complete indomitable control over his Professor’s weak mind and body. He couldn’t resist. He shakily took off all his clothing, leaving only his blue plaid boxers on. Matt sauntered over and rudely put his hand down the front of Gavin’s underwear and fondled the helpless man’s soft cock. Gavin tried to push his student’s hand away from his defenceless genitals but he couldn’t make his body move… he wanted to die with shame. Matt fully explored his teacher’s crotch and then cupped his arse cheeks and inserted a wandering finger into his hole. Gavin despite his horror and embarrassment felt his dick grow semi hard with all the attention it was receiving

“I don’t think you understand the power of the orgasm yet Professor Lance. Let me show you…down on your knees…”

Gavin slumped onto his haunches as his legs gave way beneath him. His bowed head only a few inches away from Matt’s shiny erection

“No…please don’t Matthew please!”

“When I touch you Professor Lance you will have the best orgasm of your life. Then you will understand that serving Dylan is your highest calling and the orgasm is the one true goal”

Matt placed a single thumb on the Professor’s forehead. Gavin’s mouth dropped open dramatically and his eyes closed. He let out a very long groan of absolute pleasure, and rapidly the front of his blue boxers turned transparent and wet as the lecturer pumped and pumped more and more cum from his discharging cock. His whole body seemed to spasm and even the tendons of his neck stood out from the strain. Matt kneeled down and kissed his Professor tenderly on the lips. He whispered into Gavin’s ear

“Professor Lance, put the rest of your clothes back on. Don’t worry about your wet underwear. You now like the feeling of having cum in your shorts. It’s dirty and very sexy, isn’t it?”

“Yes Matt…. it’s very nice” His dick gave another twitch as he tucked it and the wad of sticky wet boxer shorts into his expensive linen trousers. The trousers were light coloured so the stain seeped through leaving a large damp patch. “Eventually your cum will dry, but it feels so sexy that you won’t even think about taking your trousers or shorts off until after you attend The Master‘s home this evening. You are ordered come to Master Dylan’s house tonight at ten. Some of the team have been falling behind in their studies and I think a handsome man like you can teach them some study tips…”

Gavin came back to himself with a start, what had he been doing? He looked around and realised he was sitting alone in his office. Had he been speaking to someone? He wriggled uncomfortably in his chair and became immediately aware of his damp cum filled underwear. The sensation struck him has strangely sexual. He looked nonplussed at his desk, an academic record was sitting open and attached to the first page was a profile picture of a very handsome boy. Gavin felt an erotic surge of lust as he traced his finger over the boy‘s face. Oh yes now he remembered, that was Matt Albright. He had a crush on Matt ever since he’d first clapped eyes on him. Gavin had just finished masturbating over his picture; he’d imagined filling the boy’s tight arse with his meat. What he would do to make love to that pretty boy face!

“Thank you very coming Professor Lance” said Dylan shaking the very handsome lecturer’s hand. “Matt has told me a lot about you”

“It’s no problem Master Dylan, said Gavin breathlessly. “I know how essential it is to keep the boys well trained…may I take off my clothes?”

“Of course” said Dylan smiling generously at Matt’s new find. What a specimen he was!

Gavin undressed and slipped his already hard cock past his boxers (which of course he hadn’t changed) He walked into the centre of the room, his dick bobbing gently against his six pac stomach. Dylan sat down on the comfortable armchair and motioned for Matt to join him. Matt looked thrilled as he draped himself around his lover. Dylan was looking forward to the Professor’s performance. It was such a nice change to have someone else directing the action other than himself and from where he was seated he had an excellent view of the entire room.

Professor Lance stared keenly at his students as he strolled into position in front of the assembled boys. His audience were made up of the Rugby Team boys, he couldn’t believe his luck. They were some of the most beautiful and athletic boys on campus!

“I need a volunteer…let’s see you” He pointed at young Tom, who was swaying dreamily on the spot. “Come over here”

The entranced blonde walked over looking very fuckable in a tight checked shirt and jeans

“What is your name?”

“….Tom…Carter”, he muttered, his brow furrowed as if he were recalling a distant memory.

“Tom, you are my partner. I want everyone else to pick a partner. They should be someone you are attracted to, even if the longing is entirely subconscious. Stand with your partner and hold hands to show me you have chosen”

The boys collective daze lifted somewhat as they looked around at each other appraisingly. For some of them it was easy. Joey grabbed Jake’s hand and pulled him towards him without a second thought. Donny Makepeace (who was already gay) chose Ryan as his other half. Ryan who had half heartedly attempting to grab Will’s hand, was so out of it his out stretched hand dropped limply at his side by the mere touch of Donny. Once they all had a partner, Gavin made them make out. They carried out his wishes with mechanical efficiency as their tongues duelled and their lips smacked. He tested each pair and corrected any faults. These boys had to be the best kissers! Gavin wasn’t aware he was under a powerful suggestion and even though he was now a gay predator he was still a good teacher that cared about his students. He managed to get Ryan to not use so much tongue and he got Will to use more. The boy’s were all still fully clothed but they were definitely getting hot and bothered if the packed crotches were anything to go by. Tom didn’t seem to know what he was to do with his hands while they made out; he was only eighteen and had properly never slept with anyone: boy or girl. Gavin tenderly showed him the proper way to proceed was to either fondle your partner’s crotch or cup their ass while you’re making out. Tom looked down in amazement as Gavin used feathery touches to stimulate his dick from beneath his jean. It was an epiphany to the poor inexperienced boy! Gavin could tell the boys were getting a bit frustrated with being fully clothed and not having access to their dick, so he let them strip. An almost inaudible sigh could be heard as they slipped out of their daywear. Gavin was taken aback at the physical beauty: flawless bodies, young and trim.

“Now let’s have another lesson. You may have noticed I have a very handsome dick… He sat back with his ass perched cheekily on the desk, his cock pointing out towards them

The group obediently fixated on Gavin’s cock as he spoke. Their attention was captured completely by their teacher, their real personalities hidden under layers and layers of Dylan’s conditioning. In that moment of stupefied horniness, a bubble or two of awareness came back to one person… Jake. He hadn’t been indoctrinated for as long as the others and somehow his mind had fleetingly thrown off the shackles of Dylan’s dominant control. He remembered who he was and the details and memory of his life came slowly back. He still couldn’t move or speak of course: his exposed body no longer under his command. He tried to turn his head but it was as if his face was set in concrete. The room was sort of familiar and he recognised the naked guys, standing like statues around him -even though he couldn’t yet recall their names. There was something odd about this situation, it wasn’t normal. His gaze was locked obsessively on a tanned man‘s dick, everyone in the room seemed to be looking at it. Jake couldn’t be sure but this situation felt wrong. His emotions were still very distant but he could feel fear building up inside him. He wasn’t a homo but it was like he was attending a gay orgy… The other naked boys lined up. Suddenly he was aware that his legs were moving and he was positioning himself in the line. It was an odd sensation... It was like he was just a passenger in his own body. His body took its place in the line, third from the front, behind two other naked men. The man giving the orders called for the first boy. A good looking lad knelt between the man’s legs and engulfed his cock completely, his lips and cheeks working efficiently. Jake tried his hardest to flee but he just couldn’t move. This was beyond sick! After less than a minute, the man being fellated pushed the boy’s head away from his dick with a groan.

“Very good Alex, that’s a pass from me. Next”

The boy stood up and not even wiping the precum from his face went to stand at the other end of the room. Then like a sick production line, the next guy behind him took over, closing his empty eyes and readily slurped the man’s dick. Too soon it was Jake’s turn, it was useless, he couldn’t help himself, and before he knew it he was also on his knees, his hands hanging limply by his side. His face was almost up against the man’s big hard cock. It glistening with precum and something strange happened…it seemed to be exerting a powerful attraction to his mouth. The minute the masculine scent filled his nostrils, Jake felt his awareness beginning to splutter and diminish, his memory of ever being a straight college boy fading away. His lips slid past the head and he sucked contently. His personality and memory were gone all that existed was the exquisite delight of the act. Time seemed to melt away and it seemed like only moments passed before the man gave him a passing grade and ordered him to stand with Will and Alex. He obeyed and waited patiently for the others to pass their fellatio exam.

Tom was the last boy to kneel before Gavin and blow him. Gavin’s body was damp with sweat and his muscles rippled as he strained under his sexual fever. He couldn’t take his eyes off Tom’s beautiful penis hanging between his milky white thighs. This time Gavin didn’t push the student away when he felt his orgasm approach, he gripped the teenager’s head with shaking hands. He managed to pant out orders for the kneeling automaton to swallow seconds before he came. Tom hurriedly downed his Professor’s cum with admirable ease and with a minimal of dribble.

Fifteen minutes later, Gavin was bent over, his elbow on the table and presenting his ass to the team. Dylan was really enjoying the imagination of this guy! Of course it was Dylan’s machinations that led to Gavin’s notable absence of moral inhibitions and 180 degree turn in sexuality but it was Prof Lance who was dreaming up these little scenarios and playacting them with his the rugby team. The man must have been having some sexy subconscious thoughts about his students! Dylan wanted to push the group to the limit, so with a command he forbid any of the group to climax without his expressed permission.

Gavin chose Joey to penetrate his virgin ass; the boy obliging pressed the head of his big cock against Gavin’s tight hole and slid into him like hot butter. Gavin grunted like an animal and spasmodically flexed in time with Joey’s mechanical thrusts.

“Will…get hard again and let me suck you off”

Will’s erection like the rest of the boys’ erections had wilted somewhat as they waited for their bodies to be put to sexual service. Clever Matt observed with some dismay that there were sagging cocks across the board. He remedied this by passionately making out with Will and stimulating his burgeoning hard on by rubbing it against Will’s awakening one. Very soon Will was ready as his cock returned to its engorged state. He moved idly towards Gavin while Matt went to work reawakening another boy’s sleeping dick. Gavin could only moan in ecstasy as he tasted Will‘s slick member, his head bobbing eagerly up and down the shaft. Gavin’s tampered mind was insatiable. He needed more cock! He briefly unwrapped his lips from Will’s penis on regular intervals in order to command other boys to join the party. Ryan was ordered to eat out Will ass, Jake was given the important task of pinching Gavin’s nipples while little Tom leant against Joey and nibbled his neck with love bites. The other unoccupied boys stood in a semi circle watching the action with lifeless eyes, Matt had taken it on himself to flutter from boy to boy, keeping each erection stiff and twitching. It was difficult; there were ten boys to be kept hard! Matt had to use his entire sexual repertoire: He grasped two delectable cocks and masturbated/sucked/licked them tirelessly while at the same time he rubbed his ass against another random cock behind him.

Dylan left them at it and went to get a snack. He had cum on Matt’s face only fifteen minutes ago while Prof Lance had been sampling his student’s blowjob techniques. He spent the break with a much welcome shower and the put on his comfiest dressing gown. Back down in the kitchen he made himself a tuna sandwich and emptied the dishwasher. He was beginning to feel the old horniness return so he went back to what he accurately nicknamed his “Fuck Room”. The lads were still at it; locked into the roles they’d been assigned. Gavin was almost incandescent with pleasure and he gasped every time Joey launched into him while still keeping his mouth around Will’s cock. Dylan took a more active role and fondled here and there, kissing, licking and caressing, as went from one boy one boy to another. He masturbated Tom’s hard young cock as the boy continued to desperately make out with Joey from behind, he licked the sweat from Will’s smooth, heaving chest and ripped abdomen as the kid writhed under Gavin’s ministrations. He grabbed one of the boys Matt had been keeping hard (Donny) and with no preamble stuck his cock up the boy’s arse. Donny barely noticed, he was too busy trying to rub his own cock against Matt who was spreading his cheeks so that Jamie could slap his erection against Matt’s hole making him shiver with delight. When Dylan was well lodged and building up steam, he gave his slaves permission to climax. A collective groan shook the room and semen exploded from every cock and orifice. It spurted in all directions; Matt who was in the centre of the majority of the boys was hit by several streams that stuck in his hair and dribbled down his chest. Gavin discharged an enormous amount on the marble table as he quivered and shook at the strength of his orgasm. He also bore the synchronised ejaculations of Joey in his ass and Will in his mouth as their bodies went rigid. He wasn’t experienced so the cum overflowed from his mouth and gushed down his chin. Dylan came a few moments later, his orgasm triggered by the overpowering stench of sex and the potent visual of simultaneous climaxes. The look of wonder and excitement on those boys flushed faces was enough to tip anyone over the edge.

“Lie down, Dylan commanded. Rest let your sexy bodies recover from today”

Gavin got up gingerly from his crouched position as Joey extracted himself from his muscular ass and slumped breathless on the floor. The boys and Professor Lance sunk to the carpet and zoned out, letting the post sex endorphins do their job. Dylan beckoned for Matt to follow him. Matt squealed in glee and they walked out the room, Dylan’s arm around his young lover, off to sleep away their exhaustion in Dylan’s massive four poster bed.

Unfortunately for Dylan, he had not noticed a very worryingly new development. A horrified face was pressed against the lounge window, looking in at the sweaty aftermath of a Rugby Team orgy. He had a video camera and was filming everything. Yes it looked like the activities of the Rugby Team would very soon be the talk of the campus…