The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rugger Buggers

Chapter 3 — Matt Albright

Dylan had made it his standard procedure to obtain a detailed rundown of every new conquest’s respective sexual history and sexual orientation. It didn’t really make a difference whether a new boy was gay or straight. Once they were under Dylan’s thrall, they would eagerly perform any sex act Dylan desired, their own will, morality and dignity simply discarded and a new Dylan approved agenda put in its place. Dylan possessed a unique power, if he were so inclined; he could literally rule the world. He had never met anyone he could not absolutely and irresistibly dominate with his “suggestions”. His gift really did make a mockery of the concept of “free will”. Already he had already possessed many of the most handsome, famous and physically admired men in the country and though most of them had been one offs (too much effort to keep a huge network of thralls) he always had his healthy cadre of young college men in the form of the University Rugby Team. They really were his finest work. The team in their waking state were almost rigidly straight, with an exception in the form of gay but super closeted Donny Makepeace and an unexplored (that what he thinks!) bicurious kink in Alex. However Matt Albright was by far his favourite. He had something just a little extra over the others. His open boyish demeanor, rich head of dark hair, incredible blue eyes and extremely attractive face were perfection and not mentioning his muscled but streamlined body would be a sin. Dylan had been addicted to the boy for the past year and a half, he just could not get enough of him. Consequently Matt was summoned to Dylan’s mansion at least four times a week. Of course all it took was a quick text message or illicit phone call and Matt switched into his gay obedient mode as quietly and as easily as putting on a pair of shoes. Dylan had first brought Matt under his thrall over two years ago. Even before he joined the team, Matt had been a slut (albeit of the straight variety). Whilst under deepest mind control, Matt had dispassionately listed all thirty five of his sexual hetero encounters. Sufficed to say in his waking life the boy was fiercely straight but once under Dylan’s spell his vast experience and libido translated very well into pleasuring and pleasing men. Matt had talent, so much so in fact Dylan had begun a new project. For the first time he was attempting to create a full time thrall, to ultimately empty Matt of undesirable personality traits and desires (but keeping his natural sluttiness and gift for sex) and rebuilding him piece by piece into the perfect slave. The process had already begun but it was slow and gradual: Matt had unwittingly found himself beginning to ignore the fairer sex, their feminine attributes starting to appear drab and boring to him. Instead he subconsciously began observing of the charms of his own gender and with an aching longing that he still couldn’t quite admit to himself…he wanted to explore it…

Matt was currently in the university gym changing rooms. He had just had a great workout… he had certainly needed it after several hours tackling his English assignment. He was supposed to go round to his girlfriend Emma’s flat for dinner but he was thinking of blowing it off. She had been starting to irritate him of late, all the little foibles that he had once found cute, where getting on his nerves… Abruptly Matt’s attention was inexplicably focused on the athletic Italian looking guy sitting on the bench across from him. He had just taken off his shirt, baring his smooth muscled chest.. Matt tried not to look but he was strangely affected and in his embarrassment felt himself blushing furiously. Then when the guy bent over to tie his shoes: Matt registered with definite longing, a pert ass straining against the fabric of tight shorts. Matt was torn between relief and disappointment when the guy finally left. He could not understand it, he wasn’t gay but recently every time an attractive guy came along, it was like slow motion and he couldn’t focus on anything else but their body’s. He tried repressing these new and alarming feelings but now they had even begun attacking his sleep! Every night he dreamed strangely erotic half dreams that almost seemed like memories: young men pleasuring each other…ejaculating on blank faces…bent over a table. More mornings than not, he awoke with wet sticky underwear and a bedroom that smelt like a whorehouse! With some mental effort, he finished dressing and automatically fished his phone out his bag, he noticed he had a missed call. He didn’t recognise the number but he immediately called it, it could be important he rationalised.

“Hello?” said Matt cautiously.

“It is your Master, this is what you are going to do….”

Dylan had been away from the city for a week on business and only arrived home on Saturday. He was suffering from a bad case of jet lag and sufficed to say he had deeply missed his boy Matt Albright…Thankfully Matt arrived in very good time. As always he stood patiently at the door, his eyes glazed and body rigid. Dylan let him in and ordered the boy to stand motionless in the centre of the room while he took his place on the easy chair. The young man’s eyes were closed, and his chin tilted forward onto his chest, the proper sign of respect.

“Undress for me Matt and make it hot”

Matt came to life and opened his eyes, he started to unbutton his shirt whilst caressing his body through the material. He stroked his chest, stomach and broad shoulders. He inserted one finger into his mouth to entice the tip of his tongue, and then sensuously rubbed the moistened fingertip over his lips and nostrils. Once the last button of the shirt unfastened, he revealed his bare chest and began to tease his nipples until they were hard. Matt then began to run his hands over his ass and crotch. He kicked off his shoes and quickly pulled off his trousers, to continue his explorations on bare skin. One hand fondled his ball sac, while the other delved into the cleft between his buttocks. His prick twitched and stiffened. The boy began to stroke himself, and slowly his handsome cock rose heavily before him until it stood out stiff and straight at its full nine inches. His skin shone with a light sheen of sweat and with his orders complete, his head drooped back onto his chest.

“Continue Matt, pleasure yourself”

Matt had really developed a fixation with his ass so it wasn’t surprising that his right hand continued into the cleft of his buttocks and with three unyielding fingers began to massage his prostate. At the same time he stroked his dick with increasing abandon. His nubile young body began to writhe with intense pleasure, his expression an eclectic mixture of passion and blank indifference. Naturally he wouldn’t be capable of climaxing without Dylan’s expressed consent but Dylan was more than happy to savour the taste and smell of his horny plaything for as long as possible. The silky surface of Matt’s body was truly pure perfection

“Now bend over and touch your toes.”

Willingly Matt obeyed as he automatically followed the command without question. His fingers slipping out his asshole as they touched the floor. Dylan replaced them with his own, teasing the boy’s sphincter with a wandering finger. Matt groaned loudly, his body trembling with want. With his other hand, Dylan reached around Matt and fondled his hard cock and balls. Matt gasped as he felt the strong grip of his master and he pressed further backwards into Dylan ‘s crotch. Matt was desperate to have his masters cock in him but Dylan knew he had to continue the teasing. Delayed gratification was a necessary evil in creating a permanent sex slave. Just then the door bell rang and Dylan left to answer it (Matt remained bent over visibly vibrating with sexual heat). It was Ryan of course, deep in trance. His eyes were open, staring straight ahead, but there was no awareness. Dylan had called him straight after Matt and had “suggested” he should come over for sex.

“Come on in big boy”. Dylan said sizing up the six foot four rugby player with a seductive look.

Ryan shuffled into the hall, the bulge in his trousers growing larger and larger in his tight jeans as he switched from his normal personality to his subservient alter ego.

Ryan followed Dylan into the room, showing no surprise at Matt’s desperate state. When ordered he simply removed his clothing and sat casually on the sofa ignoring his own erection. He stared uncomprehendingly at the gay fantasy unfolding before him.

“First… go and have a shower please Ryan”

Dylan admired his shapely ass as Ryan drifted out the room. Dylan waited until he heard the sound of running water before he turned back to Matt. After choosing a good sized dildo from the drawer, he offered it to bent over boy. With a dollop of lube and instruction, Matt robotically worked the plastic cock in and out of his butt. At first he winced at the size as he slowly and gingerly inserted it, but after several minutes he managed to get a good rhythm and his eyes fluttered shut in quiet bliss. Ten minutes later Ryan returned, his hard body wet from the shower, a white towel round his waist

“Ryan…help your friend out…work the dildo for him”

“Yes Dylan”

Ryan kneeled in front of Matt’s buttocks. He gently took the toy from Matt’s hands and with a delicacy and sensitively that his large hands didn’t look capable of, he moved the dildo in and out of his team-mates ass. Despite his deadpan expression, Ryan must have been enjoying the experience because the bulge beneath his towel was getting visibly larger…

“Stop” said Dylan.

Both boys froze immediately, the dildo halfway in Matt’s ass.

“Matt you will sit down and watch us have sex. You will of course think it is the hottest thing you have ever seen and you will be more jealous than you’ve ever been before. You are gutted that I have chosen Ryan to play with, when you know that you are my favourite”

Dylan knew this would be painful for his increasingly confused boy but it was an important step in his total sexual overhaul. He quickly shed his own clothes (causing both boys cocks to twitch) and turned his attention to Ryan, who stood dazed beside him. He studied the boy’s square jaw, his full lips and short wet hair;

“You really want to kiss me, Ryan, don’t you? Do it now.”

He didn’t have to be told twice. Ryan wrapped him in strong arms and locked lips with his master. Dylan closed his eyes and let Ryan invade his mouth with his exploring tongue. Dylan pulled the towel from his lover’s waist and let it fall to the floor, their cocks met and slicked each others thighs with out of control pre cum. Dylan felt up his boy’s well formed chest, paying particular attention to his large pink nipples. He almost forgot about Matt but he averted his eyes briefly from Ryan’s handsome face and watched regretfully as his favourite boy furiously masturbating with a look of anxiety on his face. Dylan felt a tinge of conscience, as he looked at the poor horny lad, unable to get off!.

“Ryan prepare us. I want to enter you”

Ryan nodded and dropped humbly to his knees. He caressed his masters thighs like a pro and fondled his balls. He brought his face to Dylan’s crotch, his breath teased Dylan’s throbbing erection. Ryan had been a member of the team for several years and was consequently an expert in blowjobs. He could bring a boy to orgasm within a minute, no hands! Dylan had even timed him once. Ryan began by licking Dylan’s stiff rod and then sucking it… deeper and deeper he went until the whole erection fitted in his mouth (One of the first things Dylan did with newbie’s was take away their gag reflex). He continued to service Dylan, until his master’s dick was covered from shaft to head in a thick coating of spit and saliva. After prepping his master, Ryan jerkily stood up and bent submissively over the nearest sofa, presenting his ass for his master’s use. He stared straight ahead as he began working his hole with his own wet fingers and it wasn’t long before his ass was prepped and ready. Dylan sauntered over and stroked the muscular buttocks on display, with one rigid finger he teased the quivering crack. Ryan gave an involuntary shiver at the unbearable sensation. Moving Ryan’s hand aside Dylan nuzzled and licked the alluring crevice. Fresh from the shower, Ryan possessed a clean pink asshole and along with the temptation of the firm resilience of his tight muscular buttocks, Dylan could hold back no longer. He situated his greased up erection at the boy’s loosened orifice and thrust in with one smooth motion. There was no resistance as his ass yielded easily. Ryan didn’t make a sound, even though his face contorted with the first few thrusts. It wasn’t long before they built up a rhythm and Ryan’s expression smoothed out to one of desperate pleasure. Dylan enjoyed the sexy male scent rising from the warmth of their conjoined bodies. Soon they were both panting and nearing orgasm. For Dylan, the pleasure was in penetrating a stud’s firm young buttocks, particularly the slick hot texture of its passage. However Ryan’s only pleasure was servicing his master and obeying him. With a moan, Dylan came inside Ryan, while Ryan shot his load onto the sofa and down his own thighs. Dylan gave himself a few minutes to catch his breath and leaned against Ryan’s obliging body whilst he recovered.. Matt looked at the couple with desperate longing and disappointment, his cock still good and hard, wide eyed distress evident on his choir boy face. Dylan eventually extracted himself from Ryan and ordered the well fucked boy to quickly dress and go back to his ordinary life.

Dylan did not have any more sex that evening. Ten minutes after Ryan left, he sent away Matt (flushed and with an uncomfortable hard on burning in his jeans). To be truly subservient, Matt would need to come to the realisation that only other men’s cocks could satisfy him. Dylan gave him a special DVD and detailed subconscious orders. Matt would not be able to resist when the opportunity arose and his contract would then be complete and binding.

Matt got back to the flat rather late. He had fallen asleep in the library and hadn’t managed to get much if any of his essay done. The flat was empty, his flatmates must be on a night out. Matt with no awareness of his actions, replaced the DVD in his jacket pocket with the one in the DVD player. The minute he did it however he forgot about it and suddenly felt very tired despite his unusual horniness. He wandered into his room and immediately zonked out on the bed…

Matt woke up the next morning with an alarming erection that was almost painful. He had never felt so horny before! Almost shaking, he gripped the stiff shaft with his clenched fist and tried to masturbate but however much he pumped he just somehow couldn’t cum. It was unbearable! He glanced at the clock and with a groan saw that he was running late for his first class. He jumped out of bed and looked out his clothes. He picked his loosest dark joggers and managed to pin down his obvious erection with the waistband of his tightest boxers. He also decided on a baggy hoodie that covered his crotch. Well that will have to do he thought miserably. This must be some sort of medical condition, what was wrong with his dick? He skipped breakfast completely and hurried past his flatmates in the living room with a mumbled goodbye.

His day was a total nightmare. If Matt had thought his burgeoning latent homosexuality had been strong up until yesterday, he was not prepared for today. Men, Men, Men: everywhere! Every time a man crossed his path all he wanted to do was fuck their brains out. He could not stop thinking about all those cocks coyly lurking beneath stiff denim and succulent arse cheeks waiting to be cupped with shaking hands… Whenever a boy spoke in class, he fantasised about forcibly bending him over and ploughing his ass. It didn’t seem to matter if they were handsome or ugly, fat or thin, old or young. Today every guy existed purely as fodder for his X rated day dreams. By 4pm he was sorely tempted to wait at the infamous public toilets in Anderson Park and beg for cock. With what seemed like superhuman effort, he managed to resist and make it back to his flat without sucking off any strangers. He walked into the living room and stared in disbelief: Dean and Gordon were watching TV but they were watching what looked like porn…not just that but GAY PORN! Two hot guys were 69ing on the floor. Their faces flushed and blank. The tape quality was poor, the film grainy but a voice could be clearly heard over the sucking. The male voice sounded strangely familiar…

“Relax, the voice commanded soothingly. “You need to relax and obey…”

His flatmates watched the steamy action with rapt attention, they both ignored Matt. Dylan had tailored all of the suggestions for the uninitiated male psyche, and both boys had been unable to extricate himself from the rapidly developing daze the moment they had began watching what they thought was the television series they had been vewing yesterday but had actually been replaced with one of Dylan’s many hypno discs. The video was slowly rendering them incapable of thinking. By the time Dylan whispered that final “sleep”, Matt watched in amazement as Dean and Gordon’s eyes closed in unison and their heads fell slack against their chests. Matt stared hungrily at his friends with deepest lust, they were so helpless…

“Sit up straight and open your eyes,” he commanded in a harsh voice quite unlike his own.

They sleepily pulled themselves together and obeyed. Oh god it was so hot, being able to control them like this thought Matt feverishly. He quickly ordered them out of their clothes. Although his horniness had reached such an extreme level he would have fucked anything; Gordon had exactly the body Matt desired: muscular, yet lithe and boyish, with sexual equipment (even though he wasn’t hard…yet) of more-than-satisfactory proportions. Dean was more wiry but his lean hairy chest and slender hips were just as arousing.

“Sit back down on the couch…close together please...”

Matt placed Dean’s limp hand in Gordon’s lap, lax fingers curled loosely around the other boy’s soft inert cock. He then picked up Gordon’s hand and placed it in among Dean’s dark pubes. Matt managed to shed his own clothes in spite of his excitement. He fingered his cock lazily, he really had to deal with his rampant erection.

“Boys, get ready”, Matt said looking down at his frozen obedient flatmates as they leaned helplessly against each other, their naked thighs pressed tightly together,

“Lets get started…”

It was not long before Dean and Gordon were kneeling at his feet: eagerly guzzling his twitching dick like greedy piglets. Dean sucked the head whilst Gordon gamely licked the pre cum overflow as it drooled down the shaft. As Matt’s hot semen spurted into their gasping mouths and flushed faces, Dylan’s plan came to fruition and Matt’s gay slave boy “act” eclipsed his real personality. Matt no longer existed. A new boy had emerged from Dylan’s sexual forge and from now on all this Matt’s desires would gravitate toward domination. Breathing heavily he commanded both boys to kiss the cum from each others faces. They did so diligently, with no reservations .

“Lets go to bed boys…”

Matt stood watching his two nude flatmates as they slept soundly in each others arms in Gordon‘s bed. He couldn’t wait until tomorrow, when he would present his sleeping gifts to Master Dylan. The thought of pleasing Dylan gave him a unexpected hard on.. he stroked himself leisurely as he anticipated his new and exciting life.