The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Royal Voluntary Service — Chapter 6

Author: GrandpasGoodBoi

Categories: mc, mm, ds
* * *

Simon pulled the car up on the now-familiar kerb outside John’s house. He was trying to play it cool, but internally he was very excited. He looked over at Malcolm in the passenger seat. What was going to happen? Would Sir be pleased? And how would Malcolm react? All he’d told him was that his charity work with the Royal Voluntary Service was part of the new ‘lifestyle program’. At this moment, Malcolm was still completely unaware of all the other...aspects...of the program.

“Last stop of the day”, Simon said breezily, “But this is the most important one. The guy in this house is the Master”

“Master?", replied Malcolm quizzically.

“Well”, Simon continued, “Leader, Guru...he’s the guy in charge of the whole lifesytle program. I call him Master or Sir, you know, as a sign of respect, but you don’t need to call him that if you don’t want to”.

“No, that’s ok. I’ll call him that, if that’s what everyone else does”, said Malcolm, shyly but with some enthusiasm.

This kid, Simon thought. He’s going to be perfect.

“Ok, go and grab the meals out of the boot and let’s head inside”.

The front door opened as they walked up the path.

“Simon, my boy! So good to see you!", John greeted them warmly, “And I see you’ve brought a friend today”.

“Yes Sir, this is Malcolm”, Simon said, patting Malcolm on the shoulder, “I’ve brought him on my deliveries today. His mother is very keen for him to join the same ‘lifestyle program’ as me, to improve his confidence and discipline”.

John smiled, “Is that so? And what about you, my boy? Would you like to join? That’s the most important thing!”

Malcolm looked like he was trying to hide behind the stack of frozen meals he was carrying. Peeking out slightly, he quickly looked up and down the street, and quietly replied.

“Y-yes...my M-Master”

John looked approvingly at Simon, who returned the smile.

“Well, you’d better come in then hadn’t you”, John stepped aside and gestured into the living room.

As they entered, Simon briefly closed my eyes and took a moment to enjoy being back inside John’s house. The familiar sounds and smells. The ticking of the carriage clock, the musty aroma. He felt like he was home again.

John directed Malcolm out to the rear garden, and told him to put the meals in the chest freezer in the garage. This gave them a moment alone, and John didn’t waste any time in quizzing Simon over this new arrival, keeping one eye out for Malcolm’s return.

“What have you told him?”

“Nothing so far. I told him you are the leader of a ‘lifestyle program’ for boys who want to improve their discipline”

John smiled, “True enough. Good boy, bringing me a new offering like this. I didn’t even have to ask! That’s going to earn you a reward”

Pulling out his phone, John opened a familiar looking app and pressed a button. Immediately Simon felt the dildo vibrating in his boi cunt. Medium setting, he thought. God, it felt great. Not just the sensation on his prostate, but the fact that it was in response to pleasing John.

“Mmmm, thank you Sir”

“Ok, he’s coming back, take a seat over there and leave the rest to me”, said John.

They each sat down in the two armchairs in the living room. Apart from the chairs at the dining table, these were the only places to sit. As Malcolm re-entered he looked around, before standing awkwardly in the entrance to the kitchen.

“Thank you for that, my boy”, John said cheerily, “Come and have a sit down and we can discuss your training”.

Malcolm nodded, and after looking around for a minute started to pull back one of the chairs from the dining table.

“No, no, no”, John interrupted with a wave of his hand, “Not over there, come and sit here”, he patted his lap.

Simon smiled. John was such a master at this process. Each command going slightly further, testing for resistance, probing for that line. Sitting on this old man’s lap was unquestionably a weird thing to do. Would Malcolm comply?

“Uh, o-ok...Sir...", Malcolm whispered hesitantly.

“What was that boy?", boomed John suddenly, “Don’t mutter!".

Malcolm jumped slightly, and stood more upright.

“I s-said, Yes Sir...Sir”

“Much better”, John smiled, patting his lap again.

Malcolm walked over to the chair where John was sitting and slowly lowered himself down onto the old man’s lap. For a moment, nothing was said, and the three just got used to this new strange seating arrangement, as if they had just got into a warm bath. After a minute, it started to feel practically normal. Simon smiled, John had unddoubtedly done this before. In the quiet, the slight hum of Simon’s dildo could just about be heard. Simon licked his lips, enjoying the sensation, and slowly rubbed the outside of his cock cage through his pants. It was so great to watch the Master at work.

Just then, John gestured for Malcolm to move his head closer, and whispered something in his ear that Simon couldn’t hear.

Malcolm blushed, and just shook his head.

Gesturing again, John whispered a second, inaudible question in Malcolm’s ear.

This time Malcolm hesitated, but then nodded slowly.

Another gesture, another question. This time Malcolm looked over at Simon.

“Don’t mind him”, John said curtly, “Just answer the question”.

Malcolm blushed, even more deeply than before, and replied, “Yes, I think so Sir”.

John grinned with satisfaction, “Good, very good boy”.

Turning his attention to Simon, he quickly announced “I’d like to make you boys a cup of tea, but unfortunately I’m fresh out of milk. Simon, be a dear and pop down to shops to fetch some more”.

Simon practically leapt out of his armchair.

“Yes Sir!”

“There’s a corner shop just down the road, shouldn’t take you more than ten or fifteen minutes. Off you go boy”.

Simon nodded, and left the house quickly. He knew this was an obvious ruse so that John could have some alone time with Malcolm. He’d loved to have watched John work his magic some more, but he understood. Malcolm was a shy boy, and he didn’t want to scare him off. Still, it looked like it was all going well so far. He wondered what they would get up to without him...

He didn’t have to wonder long. As Simon reached the corner shop, his phone buzzed with a message. It a video from John. Simon tried to stand with his back to the wall of the shop, so nobody could look over his shoulder, and opened the video. He immediately grinned at what he saw.

The video was taken from John’s POV, clearly still sat in the same armchair as when Simon had left. Malcolm was on the floor between John’s knees, looking up at him with big blue eyes. John was holding his big erect cock at its base and stroking it along the side of Malcolm’s face.

“Where do you want this?", John asked in video.

Malcolm looked down, ashamed, and quietly muttered.

“I-in my a-ass, sir...”

“Louder boy! Tell me properly”, John growled as he slapped Malcolm’s face with his cock.

“In my ass, please Sir!", Malcolm shouted. Simon quickly fumbled to turn the volume down on his phone.

“Then you’d better get it all wet hadn’t you boy?", John said in the video.

Nodding, Malcolm took John’s big penis between his lips and started slobbering on it.

“Mmm, good boy”, John moaned as the video came to an abrupt end.

Simon looked around. Fortunately nobody was near him to hear any of that. He marvelled at how quickly John had moved on Malcolm. He guessed maybe some “shy boys” are actually cock hungry sluts, and John that John was probably an expert in sniffing them out. He certainly hadn’t wasted any time!

Entering the shop, Simon froze. This could be a problem. There, just paying at the counter, was Malcolm’s mum Julie. Before Simon could duck back out of the shop, she looked over.

“Simon! How are you dearie?”

“Uh...yeah good thanks”

“Are you finished with your deliveries? I thought Malcolm was joining you today?”

“Ye-es, he was, uh, is with me. So, we’re just doing our last stop now, for the guy that’s the head of the whole ‘lifestyle program’ thing. Only he didn’t have any milk so I just popped out for some. Malcolm is still at the house having a...chat”

Simon grabbed the milk, and walked over to the counter to pay, putting a couple of pound coins down on the counter.

“Oh you’re such a good boy Simon, getting milk for this old man. Really going above and beyond! I hope this program can make Malcolm just like you, honestly. What did you say the name of this program leader was?”

“It’s John”, Simon replied, “he lives just down the road”.

Simon noticed that the young man behind the counter seemed to react slightly when he said the name. Looking over, the shop assistant was a university-aged lad of Pakistani descent. As the boy handed Simon his change, he slowly but discretely stroked the palm of Simon’s hand with his middle finger.

Oh God, not now! Simon thought, he had enough on his plate already. He nodded firmly at the shop assistant, who smiled back.

The strange moment was interrupted by Julie.

“Well, if he’s just down the road, do you think I could walk back with you and meet him?”

Simon felt suddenly sweaty. He didn’t think he could reasonably refuse this request, but he needed to make sure John was...finished with his training.

“Yeeeah, no problem Julie. Do you mind if I give them a quick call first?”

Julie raised an eyebrow, but just nodded.

Simon hurriedly pulled his phone out and dialled John’s number. Please pick up, he thought. He didn’t have any other ideas.

Fortunately, after a couple of rings, John answered.

“Yes boy, did they no have any semi-skimmed?”

In the background, Simon could hear the distinctive SLAP, SLAP, SLAP of man sex.

“Erm, no that was fine, I’ve got the milk”

“Good boy”, John replied. Simon could hear faint moans from Malcolm in the background. It sounded like he was in extasy! Simon was more than a bit jealous, but had to focus.

“It’s just...I bumped into Malcolm’s mum, Julie, she’d like to come round to the house just now and meet you. Would that be ok?”

“Och, nae bother! In fact, put her on the phone now”.

Jesus, the confidence of this man, Simon thought. He really was a God. Handing over the phone to Julie as instructed, Simon tried to listen in on the conversation as much as possible.

“Hello? Is this John?", Julie asked.

“Aye, nice to speak to you Julie”, John replied. Even from a distance, Simon could hear that he hadn’t slowed the pace or force of his thrusts, and the distinctive SLAP, SLAP, SLAP continued loudly in the background.

“I’ve heard good things about your program. I hope Malcolm is listening to you”.

“Oh aye”, John grunted in pleasure, “Your boy is being very...receptive. He taking in everything I’ve giving him”, he said with some amusement at the double entendre, “Here, let me put him on for a second”.

As John handed the phone down to Malcolm, the blatant sex noises continued unabated. Is she really not hearing that? Simon thought. Maybe Julie’s innocent mind just couldn’t believe what it was hearing.

Malcolm’s voice came on the phone now.

“Unnnghh, hi mum”, came the shrill greeting. God, he was really getting a pounding. He could barely contain his grunts and moans. Simon was getting a bit turned on at this, and the dildo had been pleasuring him the whole time. Something was building down below...

“Hi Malcolm”, Julie replied, “I’m here with Simon, we’re going to come round together, ok?”

“Hnng, yesthat’sfine, mmph”, Malcolm blurted out.

“Alright, well for now, you just listen to John and do exactly what he tells you”.

Julie handed the phone back to Simon, who put it back up to his ear.

“Simon?", John’s voice asked.

“Yes Sir?", Simon replied.

“Ok, I need both of you boys to cum for me now”.

On this last syllable, the intensity of the dildo suddenly shot up to maximum. At the same time, Simon could hear Malcolm scream in pleasure. This was too much, and sticky spunk started to pump out of Simon’s cock and out of the slit in the bright pink cock cage.

Simon felt blood rushing to his face as he tried to maintain his composure. Cumming in front of Julie was so humiliating, he thought. It was like ejaculating in front of his own mother. At the same time, that young shop assistant was watching with great interest. Simon felt for sure that he knew what had just happened in his shop.

Forcing his legs to move, Simon tentatively walked over to the shop door and held it over for Julie to walk out of.

“Thank you Sir”, Simon said as he hung up the phone.

As he walked out of the shop, he took one look back at the shop assistant, who beamed him a big, knowing smile.

* * *

(to be continued)