The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Royal Voluntary Service — Chapter 5

Author: GrandpasGoodBoi

Categories: mc, mm, ds
* * *

As Simon opened the front door and stepped in he felt a wave of relief wash over him. At least he’d made it back. He just needed to get this thing out of him for five minutes to let him catch his breath.

“Simon, could you come here a second?”

Simon groaned internally.

“Can it wait mum? I really want to—”

“It’ll only take a second. I’m in the kitchen”, mum interrupted.

His head hung slightly, he waddled along the corridor to the kitchen. He’d kept his composure on the walk from the bus stop but sure enough, something was building up again down there with every step. He stood in the kitchen doorway.

“What is it?", he asked, as patiently as he could in the circumstances.

Mum was sat at the table with a middle aged woman about her age, and a lad that looked a year or two younger than Simon.

“I’ve just been having a chat with Julie—you remember Julie and her son Malcolm don’t you? Well, I’ve been telling them all about this wonderful new ‘lifestyle program’ you’ve embarked upon recently.”

“You are definitely looking fitter than the last time I saw you”, Julie interjected enthusiastically.

Simon looked down at himself, and tried to cover his sticky jizz-covered crotch as casually as he could.

“Uh, thanks”, Simon replied, with a weak smile.

“Anyway”, his mother continued, “Malcolm will be applying to universities soon, you know, interviews and all that, and I was thinking maybe it would be him if he also tried this new ‘lifestyle program’ too, maybe boost his confidence? It’s worked wonders for you!".

Simon looked over at Malcolm, who hadn’t said anything up to this point and was currently looking down at the table, tracing the printed patterns on the tablecloth with a finger. He was a little chubby, and his hair had clearly outgrown his last haircut several weeks ago.

Simon nodded, “Yeah, you know what? Let me have your mobile number Malcolm, I’ll see what I can do”.

At this Malcolm looked up from the tablecloth for the first time and smiled. Clearly a shy boy, grateful for any kind of positive attention sent his way, Simon thought. This might actually be perfect...

“Oh thanks a bunch Simon, that’d be great!", Malcolm beamed.

“I’ll be in touch soon”, Simon nodded and excused himself.

Making his way upstairs he finally made it to his room and hurriedly locked the door. Lying back on his bed, he yanked his trousers down, turning them inside out on his feet. How the hell did these straps work?

Fortunately it wasn’t very complicated, and in a few seconds the leather recessed pouch finally stopped exerting pressure on the dildo.

“Ahhh”, Simon sighed, as he finally felt able to relax. The dildo slipped out of his slippery boy-hole and onto the bed. He felt himself gape for a moment and then slowly return to normal.

What had Joan said? Connect with Bluetooth, download the app? He set to work, simple enough for a young person like himself, but he was quietly impressed with the technical savvy shown by John so far.

The app allowed him to turn the dildo vibrations on and off through his phone. There were several levels of intensity, and Simon tried them each out, with the device sitting on the desk next to his computer.

Level one—bzzzz, level two—BzZzZz, level three—BZZZZZ, level four BZ-BZZZ BZ-BZZZ. Simon stared at the dildo, wide-eyed. This highest setting seemed pretty powerful! Furthermore, it seemed to throb between two alternating intensities. That would be sure to drive him wild to have that going off inside him! But the idea made his soft cock leak in its cage. Since he was locked away, he needed to get used to the idea of getting stimulation this way. And from his experience on the bus this afternoon, he couldn’t say it was any less intense than having an orgasm in the usual way. No, in fact, perhaps it was more intense...

He turned off the vibrations and scrolled to another screen of the app. This let you send a unique code to another person, who would then be able to use an app on their phone to control the dildo by proxy. John hadn’t asked for this yet, but Joan had mentioned it. Perhaps it was a test? In any case, Simon wanted John to have it. He typed it into a text and sent it over.

His phone buzzed as the reply came quickly.

“Unprompted? You’re learning quickly my boy. Do you have it inside you now?”

Simon texted back, “No, I took it out when I got home”. Then he panicked slightly, was that allowed?

Somehow the buzz of the phone sounded disapproving.

“Oh dear, maybe you’re not learning after all. Put it in, put on the harness, and join me and the boys in a Skype call. We’re online now at...", the web meeting details followed.

Simon sucked his teeth. Hindsight was 20/20 he thought, but he just needed to take it out after everything that had happened on the way home. He hoped John would understand and go easy on him. Then again, he thought, he still needed to tell him about what had happened on the bus. Would he be pleased, or angry? He didn’t really know, but he knew he had to confess as soon as possible.

* * *

Simon logged onto the Skype call, completely naked except for the curious harness holding his dildo inside him. This hadn’t been specifically requested, but he somehow knew it would be expected. As the other boys’ cameras switched on he was glad he had made the right decision, everone else looked the same as him.

Except for John of course. As his camera switched on, he could be seen fully dressed in his usual clothes, and sat in the armchair in his living room.

“Good evening boys”, he exclaimed in a jolly voice, “You might notice we have a new guest on tonight. Let’s welcome him”.

One by one, the boys greeted Simon. They went in order of seniority, he noticed—dark hair, brown hair, blondie.

“Hi guys, um, glad to be here”, Simon said meekly. This was certainly a bizarre Skype meeting, he thought. But everyone else was treating it so normally!

“How are you finding your dildo boy? Did the fitting go alright? I hope Joan was gentle on you!", John laughed, and the other boys grinned at each other with a look of recognition.

“Um, yes that was fine, but...look I’ve got to tell you something about the journey home afterwards. Maybe it would be better if I talked to you one-on-one”.

John frowned. “Now that’s very greedy of you, isn’t it boy? Wanting my valuable time all to yourself. Wouldn’t you agree that that’s very greedy?”

Simon just nodded shamefully.

“And don’t you think that anything you say to me can also be said in front of my boys? Are you saying you don’t trust them to keep secrets, as I instruct them to? Do you think they would disobey me so?”

At this, the other boys started to verbalize angrily. They made it clear that if Simon was suggesting they would not obey Sir’s orders then Simon had a problem with them that needed sorting out.

“No, no! Sorry, I wasn’t- Look I didn’t think about that. I’m very sorry”, Simon cried out with contrition.

John let the silence linger for a moment.

“I can see we still have a lot of training to do with you, my boy. Oh yes, a lot of training indeed”, but then he brightened, “Not to worry though, no, not to worry, we’ll get you there. Now, what happened on the way home”.

Simon relaxed a bit. Even though he still had yet to confess, at least he seemed to have weather that first faux pas.

“Well, Joan had fitted the dildo and the harness, and it was pressing up inside me all the way”, the boys looked each other in solidarity, “Only, I got the bus home, and I hadn’t thought about the vibrations on the bus”.

“Vibrations, boy?", John asked with curiousity.

“Yes, well”, Simon continued, “You know every time a bus stops it kinds of...judders, while the engine idles? Well, I was sat down on the bus, and it was sending these sorts of...waves right up my bum. And this happened for about twenty minutes, I couldn’t stand it!”

The boys were laughing at this point. Maybe something similar had happened to each of them? John quietened them with a gesture.

“So what happened?", he laughed, “Did you still your beans on the bus?”

Simon’s cheeks burned with shame, “Yes, but....that’s not all that happened. See, I was trapped in my seat by this old man who sat next to me, and it seemed like he sort of...figured out what was happening, and he started stroking my leg with his foot”.

“A pervy old man by the sounds of it!", John continued with a chuckle.

Simon readied himself. Time for the big confession, and whatever consequence it would have. He gulped, and went on, “Yes, but then something happened...when you texted me about having a....a ‘dildo in my cunt’, I opened the message and....and he saw it”.

This time John didn’t say anything. The boys were silent too. Simon pressed on.

“And so he knew I had it up my bum. Then he covered his lap with the paper, and put my hand down his trousers. And....I wanked him off”.

The other boys stared in silence now. What was John going to say?

After a long while, he spoke.

“Opening that text in front of the old man was pretty careless, wouldn’t you say”.

“Yes Sir”, Simon replied hurriedly. Oh please be merciful, he thought.

“Yes, very careless to do that. Or perhaps...perhaps you wanted him to see?”

“Ye-what, Sir”, Simon stammered lamely.

“Don’t you lie to me you little fucking whore”.

Oh shit, Simon had never seen his master so angry before. The other boys averted their eyes.

“Admit it”, John intoned coldly, “Confess to me. You wanted that old man to know you were pleasuring your little boy-cunt on the bus next to him, didn’t you?”

“I—, I—", Simon stammered.

“Didn’t you!", John roared, and pressed a button on his phone.

Suddenly there was a load buzz from Simon’s behind. Oh God, he thought, he’s turned it straight to maximum intensity. Simon yelped and arched his back.

“Confess, you wanton little SLUT. You saw an old man like me on the bus and wanted his cock. Tell me, did he look like me?”

BZ-BZZZ, BZ-BZZZ, BZ-BZZZ

“Ye-yes Sir, yes, yes he looked like you”, Simon gasped. Waves of stimulation overwhelmed his senses.

“Did he turn you on? Did he call you a good boy?”

BZ-BZZZ, BZ-BZZZ, BZ-BZZZZ

“Yes! Yes he did, he called me a <hnng> good boy. He did!", Simon hissed, trying not to be heard outside of his room.

“So I ask again. Did you show him that message on purpose, because you’re a horny little cock slut for old men??”

Simon was broken, but in his memory now even he wasn’t sure if he’d done it on purpose or not. Either way, at this point he just had to confess.

“Yes. Yes Sir, sorry Sir, please forgive me!”

John twisted the knife one last time.

“Forgive you for what?”

BZ-BZZZ, BZ-BZZZ

Simon rushed through it as quick as he could.

“Sorry Sir, please forgive me for showing that message to the old man on purpose because I’m a horny little cock slut for old men Sir!!".

As Simon exclaimed this he felt his prostate explode with another anal orgasm. This one even more powerful than the one earlier in the day, as it was tied to fully supplicating himself before his Master.

The buzzing reduced, reduced, and then stopped, finally.

Simon panted, trying to catch his breath. He didn’t know if he’d been punished or rewarded, truth be told.

However, now John’s demeanor was pleasant and paternal.

“There we go see, doesn’t it feel good to confess? I always say honesty is the best policy, don’t I boys?". Murmured agreement came from the three other cameras.

“Ok, that’s enough for tonight. Here are the rules, so learn them well and stick to them. You take the harness off for bed, charge the dildo overnight. After you’ve showered in a morning, it goes in, harness goes on. You wear it ALL DAY, understand? No excuse for taking it off. If you have some reason like a doctor’s appointment, you clear that with me in advance. If I catch you with it off, or one of my boys does, you’ll be punished accordingly. Do you understand, boy?”

“Yes Sir”, replied Simon. Each of the other cameras turned off for the night.

Simon played the last part of the conversation back. If I catch you, or one of my boys? Would they be checking up on him? Not that he had any intention of disobeying John at this point. Simon was frustrated with himself for screwing up so many times already. Stupid, careless, he thought. He needed to be better in future.

Slipping off the harness and removing the dildo, he went straight into his new exercise regime. Eighty press-ups, eighty sit-ups, forty chin-ups.

As the sweat dripped from his brow, he thought back to Malcolm from the kitchen this afternoon. He’d show Sir what a good boy he could be, he grinned.

* * *

(to be continued)