The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Here is the next chapter (finally):

Thank you all for your support, your kind words (you know who you are), and your patience.

If you like this story, I have two requests: First, tell me, because I love hearing it. And second, use the Mind Control Archive, because it’s great and it’s important.

The warnings:

  • If you aren’t old enough to vote, you probably shouldn’t read this yet either.
  • If you don’t like sex, vampires, or mind control, you really shouldn’t read this.
* * *

Roadside, Part 3 (in four segments)

1

The alarm buzzed harshly, rousing Gary and Lisa from their slumber. The sun’s light filtered meekly through the blinds and curtains. Gary rubbed his eyes and slowly pulled himself up.

Lisa came to more quickly, as she always had in the morning. “Good morning, love,” she said cheerfully. “I had the wildest dreams last night. I’m surprised I didn’t wake you up.”

The words didn’t register with Gary. It was morning, so he wasn’t at his best. Her next statement, though, brought him into focus.

“Gary,” she asked with a strange tone, “did we do something last night?”

He considered his answer. “Why do you ask?”

“Well, I don’t normally sleep without any clothes, but...” He noted that she had wrapped herself in the sheet as she went off to the bathroom.

While Lisa showered, Gary replayed the previous night in his mind. He had gone to that bar, and he met the waitress Vanessa. She had bitten him, and they had sex, and she bit him again and turned him into a vampire. Then he came back here and bit Lisa and they screwed like they had never screwed before. And suddenly, he’s awake in the morning and it was all like a dream.

Gary jumped out of bed and went to the mirror above the desk. He was there, just like always. It was daylight, and he didn’t feel any different than he had the previous morning.

“Maybe it was just a dream,” he said out loud but to himself. “But it seemed so real.”

* * *

The couple checked out of the motel, put their overnight bags into the car, and walked across the street to a diner for breakfast. They found a booth and looked through the menus. Lisa was particularly peppy and energetic this morning, while Gary felt rather tired and disoriented.

“What can I get’cha?” the waitress asked.

Gary’s eyes shot up from the menu, and he found himself staring at Vanessa. She was dressed, which was a big enough difference from the previous night. Dressed in a traditional waitress uniform, with the pastel colors and everything. Still very attractive, but not quite the same woman as he remembered.

Lisa answered before Gary could say anything. “We’ll have eggs, scrambled, toast with jelly, and orange juice, please.” She smiled sweetly, and Vanessa returned the gesture. “And my fiance will have some coffee too. Black and hot.”

“Got it,” Vanessa said as she scribbled on her pad.

Vanessa plucked the menu from Gary’s hands, then took the menu which Lisa handed to her. She turned and went back to the kitchen. As she went through the swinging doors, she looked back at Gary and winked.

“Gary!”

He turned back towards Lisa, who had shouted his name.

“You’re acting like a zombie this morning. Didn’t you sleep well?”

“I don’t think you’d believe me if I told you.”

“Try me.”

Gary wondered if he should tell her the truth. Then again, if it was just a dream, he could leave out the particularly bad part, like sleeping with Vanessa.

“Well, I had this dream last night. I went out for a drink last night after you went to sleep, and I ended up in this bar by the motel. And I must have gotten hammered or something. Then I met this really weird woman who turned out to be a vampire. And she bit me and turned me into one too.”

The color disappeared from Lisa’s face as Gary told his story. “That’s unbelievable,” she said. “I had this... well, erotic dream about vampires too. I dreamt that you were a vampire, and you came into the room and hypnotized me. You made me into your love slave, and you bit me and everything.” She started blushing as she described the sexual details. “I don’t think I’ve ever gotten so wet from a dream. You know, we could act that dream out sometime,” she said, smiling a devious grin he hadn’t seen since they had first met. That was the “thinking about sex” smile.

“Eggs and toast.”

Vanessa dropped the plates of food in front of Gary and Lisa. She also deposited two glasses of orange juice and the check, which she dropped right in front of Gary.

Gary noticed the note written on the inside of the check. “Meet me in the men’s room,” it said in small, tight lettering. The note finished with a “V”.

Gary took a few bites of his breakfast, so as to not raise Lisa’s suspicions. Then he wiped his mouth with his napkin, excused himself, and went to the bathroom. It was one of those single-person bathrooms, which the user would lock from the inside.

The room was dark. Gary stepped in, and the door closed suddenly. He heard the click of the lock before the light came on. Vanessa was inside with him.

“You’re probably wondering what’s going on.”

“That’s an understatement. After last night, and then waking up, I wasn’t sure if it was a dream or what.”

She laughed. “Yeah, right, a dream. Well, babe, this is reality. Life in the daylight, and all that.”

“So what’s going on? Why are you here now?” Vanessa pulled out a cigarette and flicked her lighter. The paper at the tip glowed brightly as she took her first drag, and then she exhaled.

“I work here. Just like I work at the bar. Usually, though, I don’t see the same customers at both places, as you can imagine.” She waited for Gary to smile, but he didn’t. “Being one of us doesn’t do much good during the day.” “One of us,” Gary interrupted. “You mean a vampire.”

“Well, duh. What else?” She took another puff from the cigarette. “Anyhow, we don’t sleep in coffins typically. Unless you can afford a lifestyle like that, and I know I can’t. So we live and work and go out during the day like normal people. Because that’s all we are during the day—normal.”

“Is that why Lisa doesn’t remember last night as anything but a dream? And why I can’t control her?”

Vanessa nodded as she smoked. “You’re right on the second part. Our powers go away during the day. As for why she doesn’t remember, that’s just how she mentally copes with it. For some people, it would be a vivid memory. Her, it obviously isn’t the sort of thing that fits into her idea of normal, so she’s convinced herself that it was a dream. Stick with her long enough, though, and she’ll remember everything during the day too.”

“What about tonight?” Gary asked. “What will happen then?”

“That’s up to you. Remember when I said that guy vampires had it lucky? Well, if you never say anything about it again, then she’ll never remember it. Or if you want it, she’ll be your slave again as soon as you think of it. You get to pick a new slave every night if you want, and you can have them whenever you want. Goddamn male fantasy come to life, ain’t it?” He noted more than a hint of anger in her voice. Or jealousy.

Vanessa finished off her cigarette and poked it out in the ashtray. Then she pulled her pen from behind her ear and wrote something on her order pad. Gary watched as she peeled the page off and tucked the pad back into the breast pocket. His mind wandered back to the night before, when he had suckled at that breast.

“Here,” she said. “If you really need some help, call me. Otherwise, enjoy your life, because I’m sure you will.” She unlocked the door and stepped out. “Oh, by the way,” she said as she turned back to him one more time, with that big grin he remembered. “I expect a big tip.”

2

The miles passed in quick succession. The couple had planned to drive all the way through Nevada down I-15 into Las Vegas, and then spend a couple days relaxing before finishing the trip into Los Angeles.

By Gary’s estimation, they would make it to Vegas by about 8 or 9 PM, right around the time the sun went down and it got dark. For once, Gary was upset that it was summer. When winter rolled around (or what passes for winter in California, he thought) the sun would go down a lot earlier and he wouldn’t have to wait so long to become more than human.

The long drive also gave Gary plenty of time to think about things. He knew that he wasn’t going to be happy with life the way it had been. Despite having been a vampire for all of a few hours, he was sure that a work-a-day life wouldn’t satisfy him the way it used to. For that matter, he had never been particularly satisfied. His job was okay, and it paid the bills, but he felt like he never really tested himself. Even this move was just a change, rather than a real improvement.

More importantly, though, he thought about Lisa. And what Vanessa had told him. From now on, she could be just like she used to be, or she could be his total slave with a thought. He wasn’t sure what that meant, but it gave him a shudder.

That reminded him of something else which Vanessa said. She said she could tell that Gary was decent. What the hell did that mean?

Gary’s reverie was broken by the blasting horn of a semi behind him. Gary noticed that while he had been thinking, he had slowed down significantly. When he moved the car back into the slow lane, a dozen cars and trucks pulled by. Some of the drivers had less than pleasant things to say to Gary. One woman was particularly rude, flipping Gary off while cursing at him. Gary made it a point to remember that woman’s car. He had always believed in karma, and he expected he’d see her stuck by the side of the road with a flat tire someday.

“How’re you doing?” Lisa asked. “Do you want me to take over?”

Gary looked at the woman sitting next to him. He loved her. He loved her angelic face, and her expressive eyes. And the fact that she loved him. He couldn’t accept her as his slave. Well, maybe on special occasions... He shook off that thought. Decent. Ugh.

“I’m fine right now. We can trade when we get gas later.”

Lisa looked back down at the book in her lap. Gary was jealous of the fact that Lisa could read anytime and anywhere. It made him nauseous to try reading in a car or on a plane. Lisa, on the other hand, could lose herself in a book easily.

“How’s the book coming?”

“It’s frustrating. The heroine is torn between wanting to be noble and important, and also wanting to make her family happy.”

Gary thought about that a moment. “Why can’t she do both?”

“Her family doesn’t think women should be heroes. They think women should be... women.” Lisa shrugged slightly, another gesture Gary had always adored.

“What would you do?” Gary asked.

Lisa closed the book and stared out at the quickly passing landscape. “I feel you have to be true to yourself. If you’re supposed to be a hero, you’re supposed to be a hero. If you’re supposed to be something else, then you do that. Trying to please everyone else doesn’t make any sense if it doesn’t make you happy.”

“I love you, Lisa.” She laughed a bit. “I love you too. Where did that come from?”

“What, do I have to have a reason to tell you that I love you?”

“No, it just seemed out of place in that conversation.”

He caught her eyes for a moment. “I’m just glad that you believe in being yourself.” He felt somber with the thought. “Promise me you’ll never stop feeling that way.”

Lisa reached across the seat and put her hand on his, wrapping her fingers gently around the steering wheel. “I promise. I’ll always be the pain in the neck that you love.”

What a choice of words, he thought to himself.

3

Gary and Lisa carried their bags into the lobby of the Excalibur Hotel, and found their way to the check-in desk. Gary couldn’t wait to get checked in. Not only was he tired from the drive, but he could almost feel the sun sinking. By the time they were finished, it would be dark.

There was a line of several people ahead of the two of them. Some were couples much like he and Lisa. There was a tourist family, with two bratty kids that the mother was straining to control. There was a group of Japanese businessmen, or at least that’s what they looked like with their suits and briefcases. And unlike the stereotypes, not one of these men had a camera.

There were only three people working windows at the check-in desk. One was a very efficient older woman, who had moved through three parties quietly and quickly. The second was a young guy. Gary figured the kid was barely out of college, if that. He seemed to get flustered by every little thing. Gary prayed he wouldn’t get stuck with that one.

The third was another woman. She was also young, and very attractive. She had a sweet smile and a kind demeanor. Although she wasn’t quite as good at her job as the old woman next to her, she seemed to be doing everything she could to make the process move. He sensed that it had been a long afternoon, and the tempers of the people waiting to check in had started wearing on her.

Gary and Lisa made it up to the second spot in line when the kid and the cute woman both finished with their present guests. The man in front of Gary started towards the smiling beauty. At that moment, Gary felt the sun disappear completely. He put his hand on the man’s shoulder. The man turned to face Gary. Gary silently suggested the man should go to the other window. The man’s face went pale, and then he nodded and obediently went to be “helped” by the pimple-faced kid.

Gary and Lisa deposited their bags in front of the desk. He fished out his wallet and told the woman his name for the reservation. She typed something on the keyboard in front of her, then left her station to grab a couple of the plastic cards the hotel used for keys.

“Babe, I’m gonna go check out the tables while you’re checking in.” Lisa practically skipped away, leaving Gary to take care of business. She wanted to go to Vegas so much. Gary hadn’t been real excited by the idea when they planned it, although he liked the idea much more in the last 24 hours.

“Sir!”

Gary snapped back to the clerk. He saw her name—Melody—on her nametag.

“I’m sorry, what was that?” he said.

“I said I’m afraid I can’t find your reservation. Are you sure you called this hotel?”

“Of course I’m sure. Is there more than one Excalibur in Las Vegas?”

“Well, I can’t find your name in our computer. I’m afraid we’re all booked up tonight.”

Gary felt his anger and frustration rising. This was supposed to be the vacation part of this trip, and now it was not getting off to a good start. But before he said or did anything else, he felt the pressure against his gums. He realized that he didn’t have to lose it, and that he couldn’t afford to lose control. Instead, he took control.

“Melody,” he said softly as he stared into her big brown eyes, “do you have any rooms available?”

Her face went blank at first, and then her body seemed to relax. Gary didn’t want to push too hard, at least not yet.

“The only room we have that isn’t reserved is the King’s Suite.”

“Then you will put me in the King’s Suite. And you will make sure that I am treated like a king.” He smiled to her as he spoke, so as to reassure her through the minor haze of his control. “And I won’t be charged any more than I would have been for a normal room.”

Gary released her from his active control, hoping his suggestions would sink in. He watched her reactions as she returned to normal.

“I’m sorry for the confusion, sir,” she said, looking back down at her computer terminal. “It seems we do have the King’s Suite still available. If you don’t mind that, we can put you up there. And of course we won’t charge you any more than you already were quoted.” She smiled back at Gary. “After all, we treat all of our guests like kings.”

Melody handed him the map of the hotel, directing Gary to the tower where the suite was located. He reached across the desk and held her hand, once again reaching also into her mind. “When do you get off tonight?”

“My shift ends at midnight,” she said stiffly.

“Then you will come to my room by 12:15. Do you understand?”

“Of course.”

Gary released Melody, gathered up the keycards and his papers, and went off to find Lisa.

* * *

“This is wonderful!” Lisa screamed as she rolled around on the oversized bed. The King’s Suite stretched across half a floor, with three separate rooms including an enormous bathroom with a whirlpool. “And you’re sure we don’t have to pay more for all this?”

“Positive,” he said. “We just got lucky enough to be the first bumped guest.”

“Well, in that case, I hope we get bumped more often.”

Gary had sat down on a leather sofa in the master bedroom, from which he could watch his fiancee revel in the luxurious bed while he also stared out into the night sky through the room-length windows. His mind spun with ideas on how to enjoy the next three days.

“Tell you what, love,” Lisa said, jumping off the bed. “Let’s go down to the casino and live it up a bit. Then later, if you get bored with it, you can come back here while I gamble.”

Gary couldn’t believe the energy Lisa had, despite the fact that it was night, and they had driven most of the day. He supposed she had been saving all of her energy for the next few days. And he knew how much she loved gambling. Fortunately, she was also very lucky when it came to slot machines, so she usually ended up paying for her hours-on-end binges. In fact, he couldn’t remember a time when she didn’t at worst break even.

“That sounds fine. But before that, don’t you think we ought to change? I doubt you want to go down there in the same clothes you’ve been wearing all day.”

Lisa had a twinkle in her eye. “I had the same thought. But you have to promise not to look. I’ve got a surprise.”

“So what, I should cover my eyes?”

“Yes. In fact, that’s exactly what you should do.”

Gary played along. After reaffirming that he had covered his eyes, and that he couldn’t see anything, Lisa opened one of her bags and pulled out a special outfit.

Next, she stripped off her shorts and t-shirt. She also removed her white cotton bra and panties. Then she slipped into the dress.

“Okay, you can open your eyes now.”

Gary was most impressed with what he saw. Lisa was wearing a tight black cocktail dress that left precious little to the imagination. The hem was barely long enough to be considered a micro-mini. And she had only spaghetti straps to hold the dress up. Her cleavage was evident, as the neckline plunged (wonderfully, in his eyes) in front and even further in back. In Minnesota, this dress would be scandalous. Here, it was only...

“Beautiful. Sexy. Absolutely perfect. And the dress isn’t bad either.”

Lisa blushed. She loved it though. She had never felt confident enough to show herself off like this, but something about this city and the trip and the move and all. She knew she never had to fear Gary’s reaction when it came to her body. “So you like?”

“Absolutely. So how about we go find a bank to break?”

Lisa hugged Gary, and kissed him deeply. Gary felt her nipples, hardened in the conditioned air, as she pressed against his chest. Oh yes, he thought, this will be a wonderful few days.

4

Gary and Lisa rode down the elevator in each other’s arms. Gary also took advantage of the private moments to caress Lisa’s breasts through the sheer silk material. He loved the feel of silk, and he especially loved feeling a woman’s body through it. The first time he had the guts to buy lingerie for Lisa, he got her a red silk teddy for Valentine’s Day. She didn’t wear it often, but every time she did, he made a point of letting her know how much he appreciated it. And her in it.

“I love you so much,” Gary said.

“You too babe,” Lisa replied.

She turned to face him and winked. Just after that, she grabbed him and kissed him.

The couple was locked in the passionate kiss when the elevator car arrived at the lobby. The bell chimed and the doors slid open. They didn’t stop kissing.

“Excuse me,” a woman’s voice said. Still they held the kiss.

“I said, excuse me.” The woman’s voice was more shrill, almost dripping with impatience.

Finally Lisa broke apart from Gary. She avoided looking at the woman. Gary wasn’t sure if it was out of embarrassment or disdain. Gary saw that the woman was very attractive, with long blonde hair and the body of a model. And that face... he was sure he recognized her from somewhere, but he couldn’t quite place it.

“What are you staring at, asshole?” the woman sneered as the elevator door closed.

He watched for a few moments to track the elevator. It stopped on the 23rd floor. He tucked that tidbit of information away.

Lisa made a bee-line for the roulette tables. She had always wanted to try playing roulette. She even got Gary to contribute $10 for the first play. The number was 17, which was the combination of the day and date of when they met: January 7.

By the time Gary got to the table where Lisa had set herself down, the ball was already spinning, and he saw that chip sitting by itself on 17.

He watched the ball spin. He tried concentrating on the ball, to see if he could affect it. He tried to give it a push, like he had with Melody earlier. But he couldn’t feel anything.

He concentrated even harder, telling the ball to jump. Suddenly, he noticed that five or six people around the table had taken a small jump, almost in unison.

“Well that wasn’t what I wanted,” he thought to himself.

Gary resigned himself to the idea that he definitely wasn’t going to be able to influence this game. Instead, he just held Lisa’s hand and hoped that the ball would fall in the right place.

“And the number is... 29!” The tender swept away the chips, including the $10 chip from number 17. The excitement over the moment went away with it.

“Well, you stayed for our play,” Lisa said. “You can go do your own thing if you want now.” She kissed Gary on the cheek, then reached across the table to toss on her next bet.

Gary smiled, waved at her as he went away from the gradually-filling table, and headed for the bar.

He got as far as ordering a beer when he spotted the bitch from the elevator walking across the casino floor. He through down a five-dollar bill for the beer and trailed after the woman.

Although he was angry with the woman, he also admired that body. She had to be one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. He would have guessed her tits were at least D-cups, and they looked great in the blue halter dress she was wearing. And her legs were long, thin and fine. He had very impure thoughts about this beauty-and-a-bitch.

The woman left the hotel and went out to the parking lot. That vague recognition which Gary had earlier suddenly snapped into perfect focus when he saw the car. It was that same red sports car that passed them earlier. And the same woman who had flipped him off. Suddenly the anger made perfect sense.

She reached out to put her key into the car door, but before her hand could cross the few inches of air, Gary was upon her.

“What the fuck are you d...”

Gary caught her eyes, quieting her instantly. “Why are you always such a bitch, lady? It isn’t nice.”

Her mouth opened, but no sounds came out. A look of shock overtook her. She tried to speak, but she couldn’t make a sound.

“Scary, isn’t it?” Gary asked harshly. “It’s not so much fun when you’re the one without the power.”

He released his hold on her ability to speak, although he made sure she couldn’t scream.

“Who are you?” she asked.

“I’m the one you cut off on the road earlier. I’m the one you pushed by on the elevator. I’m the one who doesn’t like being treated like I’m just in the way.”

Again, she tried to scream, and still nothing. “Why can’t I scream?”

“I won’t let you. I’m going to make you suffer for being such a bitch to everyone. You’re going to be doing what I want you to do, and when I’m done, if you’re really lucky, you might not even remember anything.”

She tried one more time to scream, and failed. So instead, she tried to punch him. But Gary was ready for that too. He grabbed her arm, spun her around against her car, and leaned into her.

“Lady, you picked the wrong vampire to piss off.”

He grabbed her head and pushed it to one side, and ruthlessly plunged his fangs into her throat. He felt her body buck with the pain, which he did nothing to relieve. But shortly after the pain faded, she relaxed. He moved back, knowing that he didn’t have to hold her physically anymore.

“Oh, master,” she said breathlessly.

“Follow me, girl. It’s time for your lesson.”

* * *

The door opened to the dark and empty suite. In the minutes while they walked from the parking lot, Gary learned that the woman’s name was Sonya. She was just as spoiled and bitchy as he could have imagined.

Sonya’s father was a minor millionaire, who had profited from inside trading. She had grown up without want, and no one denied her what she desired. One of her boyfriends had said no to her when she insisted he go down on her. The boyfriend ended up in jail on rape charges. A sorority had the nerve to reject her, and the two girls who had voted against her ended up suspended. She made sure that no revenge ever went unsatisfied.

Her daddy had been a womanizer, and she learned quickly that only the sexiest, most beautiful women got the attention from him. She had a private trainer and a nutritionist to keep her in tip-top shape. She delighted in telling Gary that not only were her 34D breasts real, but they were “perfect.” She swore to him that she never wore a bra, because she didn’t need one.

Sonya had been with more men than she could remember, despite being only 24. She lost her virginity when she was 15. She assured Gary that she was amazing in bed and that she loved giving head for the “right” guys.

Two lines of thought competed in Gary’s mind from listening to Sonya’s litany. First, he was completely turned on from having this sex kitten turned into a sex slave. But second, he was disgusted by how freely she used her sex as a weapon. He planned on turning the tables on her, taking advantage of her and using her.

As Gary closed the door, he spoke a single word: “Strip.” He reinforced the message with a mental push.

Sonya lit up like a flame. She reached behind her head to undo the clasp holding her dress together. She peeled the thin fabric down, exposing those luscious tits. Her nipples were standing out towards Gary, and he resisted reaching out to them. Instead, he simply sat on a sofa and watched the striptease.

Sonya pushed the rest of the dress down past her slinking hips. She wasn’t wearing any panties underneath. Just like Lisa hadn’t.

Lisa.

The thought echoed in his mind. Gary hadn’t thought of being with Vanessa as “cheating” because, at least to him, he really hadn’t had much choice. But this would be different. This would be cheating.

“I want you to fuck me, Master,” Sonya moaned. She ran one hand around one of her tits, cupping it and caressing it. She ran her other hand down between her legs and slid her fingers inside herself. She was totally shaved, and he could see she was dripping wet. “I need you to take me.”

Gary’s hungers growled at him. He wanted her sexually in the worst way, and he needed to taste more of her blood. The animal instinct inside him told him to ignore Lisa. He could love her if he wanted, or he could control her utterly. But later.

He was torn, and he was close to making his decision.

Then he heard the door open.