The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Roadside, Part 2 (in four segments)

1

Gary opened his eyes, and the world looked different. The red light was still there, but instead of pale and indistinct, everything was clear and sharp. He saw the window, and through the window the bird flying overhead. In the corner, he saw the spider scurrying towards the gnat which found itself hopelessly caught in a web.

And he saw Vanessa in all her glory. She was gorgeous, but in a different way also. She was literal perfection. He could see no flaws. No wrinkles, no blemishes. Nothing that showed signs of age or change or mortality. And somehow, he knew that to her, he looked just the same.

He heard things differently also. The faintest sounds were his when he wanted them, but he could block out the blaring jukebox as if he had a remote control. He heard voices and laughs and heartbeats.

And the smells, even they were magnified. Especially one smell. It was rich and deep, like an old fine wine. It was complex and tangy and spicy. He could almost taste the air itself as he savored the aroma. It made his mouth water, and he felt a pressing in his mouth.

“You just smelled the blood,” Vanessa said simply. “Isn’t it amazing?”

“How could you tell?”

“Your fangs are out. It’s going to take you a while to control that reaction, so you’d best be careful for a few days when you’re around people.”

Gary inhaled deeply at the intoxicating odor. “How can you resist it? Of all the things I thought I’d feel, this is... powerful.”

“You don’t resist it. It’s what drives you. It makes you keep going, because if you don’t, the smell becomes like a need. You either give in, or you die.”

Gary tuned in his other senses again. “You are beautiful,” he said. “You’re perfect.”

“I am, aren’t I?” she smiled. “Like I said, being a vampire leads to changes, but a lot of them are quite nice. And you’ve had them too.”

Her eyes had trailed down to his crotch. Gary looked down and saw that he was longer than before. And almost on command, he became hard and huge.

“One more good side,” she said. “You’ll always be ready for sex. There’s no better way to feed than bedding your victim, and you’ll never be able to have too much of it.”

“Vanessa, I don’t know what to say...” He trailed off.

“Then just promise me you’ll be good and decent, like you were before. You’re going to be tempted, and you’ll give in to it. But when you think about what you’re doing, just remember what the consequences are. If you weigh your actions, you’ll probably be able to figure out what’s worth it, and what isn’t.”

“I promise,” he said solemnly. “I owe you that.”

“Babe, you don’t owe me anything. You’ve paid handsomely.” She blew a kiss to him. “And feel free to call me, if you like. I slipped my number into your pants while you were out. Or e-mail me, even. I’m a 90’s kind of vamp!”

With that, she opened the door, walked back to the bar, and left Gary alone with his thoughts.

The first thought was of Lisa. And the second. And the third. Gary smiled when he noticed that his dick was now as hard as his fangs.

* * *

There was a faint glow through the hotel curtains, bathing Lisa in pale light. The air conditioning had turned off, and the room had warmed up a little bit. Lisa had kicked off the comforter, leaving her covered by only the sheet.

She tossed and turned fitfully, caught in a dream. Like most of her dreams of this sort, she was a damsel in distress, needing to be rescued by her prince. Lisa had never told Gary about her dreams, because she didn’t want him to know that underneath her strong exterior, she really wanted to be rescued and ravished. If he knew that, she thought, he would control her just like the previous guys did. Of course she loved being controlled, but when those other guys did it, they got mean.

But in her fantasies, Gary was powerful and dominating, but also gentle and caring. And these dreams always made her wet, even just thinking about them in the middle of the day. Her therapist told her that she should tell Gary about them, but Lisa couldn’t get herself to do that.

Lisa sat up, awake, as the door opened. She realized that Gary wasn’t next to her.

“Where’d you go, honey?” she asked.

“I... went out. I needed a drink.”

“Why don’t you come to bed now,” she said softly as she put her head back down on the pillow.

If she could have seen in the dark, she would have seen Gary’s smile. “That’s exactly what I was thinking.”

2

Gary crossed the distance between the doorway and the bed in the blink of an eye. He was entirely focused on this woman with whom he had spent the past years of his life. Unlike in the bar, where he was surrounded by voices and smells and bodies, he only had one with him now. Everything else was excluded, as he drank Lisa in with all his senses.

He started with a chaste kiss on her lips. If she was willing to go further, she would return the kiss, as she always had. If she didn’t want it, she would turn away.

Lisa’s lips pulled back from Gary’s, pausing, and then pressed towards him again. Gary held that next kiss, trying to send extra emphasis through the contact. For some reason, he knew that was one more special benefit of his new existence—he could supercharge even the slightest touches for his partner.

Lisa gasped slightly from the kiss, and her nipples hardened instantly. She opened her mouth, inviting Gary’s tongue, and she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck. Gary knew those signs well too. She was hot and ready.

With amazing precision, his fingers found the sensitive spots on Lisa’s body. He started with the spot on her back that always raised goosebumps. Then he slid his hand along her back, raising chills on her skin through the cotton nightshirt. Gary thought that in the future, she would have to wear something a little less concealing. Something smooth, like silk or satin. Or just nothing at all.

Suddenly, Lisa couldn’t get out of her shirt fast enough. Gary wondered if his thoughts had something to do with the fact that she was now naked except for her sheer panties. He didn’t really care why, though. He was happy to take advantage of the situation, treating Lisa’s breasts to many wet and passionate kisses.

He rolled one of her rock-hard nipples in his lips. He felt the shivers through her body as she rocked from his attention. “More,” she whispered. “Please, more.”

Gary nipped at her other tit, and she jumped with the slight pain and the great pleasure. He thought then of his time with Vanessa, and the one thing he never did with Lisa.

He kissed a fire-hot trail down her flat stomach, noting how it sank and rose with each breath. He had always loved watching her stomach and her chest rise and fall. It was a sign she was alive, which meant so much to him not so long ago.

There were fingers running through Gary’s hair as he pulled her panties down, exposing her sex. She was soaked, and the smell was sharp and sensual. Gary wondered why he had never noticed it before, and why he had let himself resist it. Well, he smiled to himself, I don’t have to resist it ever again.

Gary flicked his tongue along her lips, then inside her. Lisa’s eyes flashed wide and she took a sharp breath. “Gary, what are you doing? What are... I... ah... oooooooooh yeah...” Her head rolled back, and her hands relaxed on his head, and then grasped again as he connected with her clit. “God yes! YESSSSS!!!”

Lisa arched her back, raising herself at the god between her legs. She was cumming uncontrollably, and all the noises she made merged into a continuous babbling moan of pleasure. She thought to beg and plead for him to not stop, but the words were too complex for her mind to turn into vocalizations. But Gary knew, because he heard her thoughts now too.

“Lisa, my love,” he said as he paused from his oral attention, “would you give yourself to me?”

It was a struggle, but she made the word come out: “Anything!”

“You would be my slave even?”

He saw the dream in her mind for the first time. What she always wanted was coming true, and he had the power to make it so. “Yes, please yes,” she moaned.

He crawled up, looming over her writhing body. “You want me to control you.”

“Yes.”

“You want me to dominate you.”

“Yes.”

“You want to serve me, to worship me, to pleasure me as I pleasure you.”

“YES! YES! YES!”

That was all he needed to hear. He opened his mouth wide, and his fangs shone bright, ready.

The points of his fangs pierced the luscious skin of her breast, and he felt the heart-blood flow into him. Flooding him. It was an uncontrollable torrent, irresistable and all-consuming.

And moments later, he knew he had to stop. A sense within him, almost a voice, told him he had done what he had to do, and took what he needed.

The taste soon subsided, and the blood haze dissipated. He looked down to see Lisa, still bucking from a string of orgasms. Her blood tricked down into the valley between her breasts. And her eyes were wide open, staring up at him.

“Master... thank you, master...”

3

Gary was flushed from drinking Lisa’s blood. He had never known such a feeling of power and excitement. He felt supercharged, and his fiancee, with a worshipful look on her face, waited for him to take her.

“Please... master... I need you.”

Lisa reached for Gary, needing to touch him and feel him. Gary didn’t have any intention of disappointing her.

“Take me in your mouth and make me cum,” he commanded.

With the words spoken, Lisa couldn’t move quickly enough to obey. She sat up and flipped Gary onto his back. She dove between his legs, and swallowed Gary’s dick in one quick gulp. Gary’s eyes rolled into the back of his head. Lisa had gone down on him before, but she never seemed to enjoy it. She wouldn’t let him cum in her mouth either. Tonight though, he know she’d want to savor his semen like it was a fine wine.

Lisa’s head fired up and down on Gary’s shaft. Her every effort was directed at getting Gary to climax. He looked into her mind and gave her subtle instructions to increase his pleasure.

He noticed that even his cock’s sensations were different and amplified in his new state. The underside was sending sparks into him every time Lisa’s silky lips slid up and down. The head felt like he was plugged directly into a light socket, especially when she wrapped her tongue around him. And when he touched the back of her throat—another experience he had never known when he was alive except with Vanessa—he felt pulses of electricity rocket through him. God, how he loved being a vampire at that moment!

Gary was on the verge of exploding almost from the very beginning, and with every passionate stroke, Lisa brought him closer. By now, Gary had stopped being able to concentrate on teaching Lisa more. The only message being communicated was “Oh yes!” And Lisa’s rhythm sped up as fast as she was able to drive herself on him.

Then he came. He blew his seed down Lisa’s throat, and indeed she did savor it. She couldn’t keep up with the inhuman amounts of cum he was spewing, and ribbons of the white liquid sprayed onto her face and across her breasts.

To Gary, Lisa looked like the sex goddess he always wished she’d become. She had always had a wonderful body, but her mind never followed suit. Now, she was like a dream come true.

“Was that good, master?” she purred. “Would you like more? Can I serve you better? Will you drink from me again?” Lisa was on her hands and knees, with a slightly glazed expression, as she closed her eyes and craned back her head, exposing her fine neck.

Gary’s fangs sprang to life again, as did his dick.

“Do you really want that?” he asked, hoping he could remove his influence the way Vanessa had for him.

“Master... Gary... I love this. I’ve never come like this before, not even in my wettest dreams. I’ll do anything for you. Anything....”

Gary knew exactly how to test Lisa’s offer, how to tell if she was serious about what she was saying. He concentrated again, trying to see if she was herself or just following the blood control. In his mind’s eye, he thought he sensed that what she was saying was her own mind. He ran across her deep-seeded fantasy, and he knew she was being honest with him.

“Anything?” he asked.

“Anything and everything.”

In their relationship, Lisa had insisted on knowing what Gary would do if she let him. There were three things that she absolutely refused. She would never let him cum in her mouth, and she had already given him that. She would never let him take her in the ass. And she would never engage in a threesome with another woman.

Gary had no desire right now to enter her ass. In fact, he’d never been interested in that, but he’d inquired about it anyway. But to have her willingly agree to a menage a trois...

“What about another woman?”

Lisa paused. She wasn’t sure if she knew he’d make this request or not, but the answer came quickly and easily.

“Only if you fuck me and bite me again first.”

Gary’s excitement roared even higher. “In a heartbeat,” he said as he reversed himself on top of her. “In a heartbeat.”

4

“Well then, master,” Lisa said seductively, sliding her hands down her body, “come and get it.” One of her hands ran over her blood-stained breast, and the other slid inside herself, coating her fingers with her wetness.

Gary pounced on her. His prick was huge, fattened on Lisa’s blood, and he felt her glorious tightness as he worked his way in. He couldn’t remember her ever feeling this good, and he was careful not to force too hard. He knew she was only human, and willing love slave or not, he didn’t want to hurt her by loving too hard.

It took four or five strokes before Lisa, relubricated by another ripping orgasm, could take his length fully inside. She pushed her pelvis towards him with all the strength she could muster. Her breathing was shallow and quick, and instead of vocalizing her pleasure, she could only take high-pitched breaths and make squeaks of rapture.

Gary reveled with each drive into his loving fuck-toy. She flailed at him with reckless abandon, enjoying sex in ways he only dreamt of in unspoken fantasies. She was everything he ever wanted, and she wanted only him.

Some length of time passed, unnoticed by either of them. The pleasure which gripped both of them exploded in twin climaxes, and as he came inside her gripping cunt, he struck like a viper at her throat.

Lisa started at the quick, sharp pain. Then she screamed in ecstacy. A glass on the nightstand vibrated from the shrill notes. And after a few moments, the sound faded away, as did Lisa.

* * *

The night came full circle for Gary, as he found himself where he began, sitting next to Lisa on the hotel bed, watching her chest rise and fall as she slept. And as the sun was rising, he lapsed into slumber, awaiting the next night. And the next. And all eternity.