The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Revenge Is A Dish Best!

By The Slaver.

2. More Revenge!

It was some months, since Spandrell having been released from prison: and he had not been idle. In the months he had been out, he had taken back control of what was left of his once very profitable white slavery organisation, in which he used hypnosis and brain-washing to reprogram and train hot, straight, young men. He now had a large stock of enslave, enthusiastic, submissive, Cock-loving slut, former straight men waiting to be actioned and shipped out.

And Spandrell had also started to take revenge on those who had betrayed him: so far Spandrell had managed to remove permanently from the scene, Special Agent Stanhope; he had arrested Spandrell, Smith who had turned State’s Evidence against Spandrell at his trial, and Agent Bilton who had followed Spandrell after he had left prison. Spandrell had really enjoyed completely destroying the three guy’s minds and arses before selling them on.

Spandrell’s next target for revenge was going to be the judge who had presided over his trial, and sentenced him to the long prison team he’d just been released from. But, the judge, one Judge Snowden, had been killed in an automobile pile-up six weeks after the end of the trial.

So Spandrell chose to take revenge on Snowden’s son: but Snowden and his wife never had children. But however, it was said that Snowden had had a son by a woman, other than his wife. And so Spandrell had hired a P.I to investigate to see if the story was true: and if so, where the son was now!

The P.I although seedy, and only just with-in the law, had found the son; and as fate would have it he was living only a few miles from the Leather Inferno Club. His name was Hyde Hoyt, and he was in the construction trade. With this and other information provided by the P.I Spandrell had planned a trap to ensnare Hyde Hoyt, and add him to his stock of enslave, enthusiastic, submissive, Cock-loving slut, former straight men.

Spandrell sat behind his desk at the Leather Inferno Club, a low moan escaped from his lips; taking the cigar from his mouth Spandrell slightly pushed back his chair away from the desk. He smiled down at his latest victim, the P.I whom he had hired to find Hyde Hoyt, the bearded former P.I, one Alan Davis who had just minutes ago had been so enthusiastic about doing more work for Spandrell, who was now solely focused on Spandrell’s massive cock, Davis shoved as much of Spandrell’s man-meat down his throat as his newly—converted mind would let him service without gagging and chocking, he had become the latest victim of Spandrell’s irresistible power to enslave. Spandrell wanted nothing more than to continue Davis’s education into a completely submissive Cock-slut.

But Spandrell had a more urgent need to see to: one Hyde Hoyt. Spandrell let out a sigh, and pushed a buzzer on his desk. Two rubber encased figures entered the office. Spandrell sighed again, “Take him to the ‘Staff-room’ for now. I’ll deal with him later!” Spandrell said as he pulled out of Davis’s mouth and pulling the entranced man to his feet. Spandrell watched as Davis was led from the office, pulling his jacket from the back of his chair Spandrell left the office: it was time to spring the trap on Hyde Hoyt.

“Hyde,” The homeowner’s wife called out to Hyde, “Can you give me that fat dick of your, one last time. Before you leave?” It was 7:30 P.M and Hyde was exhausted and sweaty from finishing the extension to the low-slung ranch style house on the edge of town.

I headed into the bedroom and found the homeowner’s wife naked on the middle of the bed with only a small towel covering her crotch. At 31,Hyde had been working in construction since the age of 15 and getting pussy from the women on the jobs he work on was something not that uncommon for Hyde, given that he had been blissed with a large thick cock, and was able to orgasm many time in one day.

Hyde pulled off the towel, and dived into the women with abandonment. “Oh, fuck, yes,” The woman called out as Hyde pumped his massive cock into her pussy; Hyde fucked her without any passion, she was just another pussy to be fucked by him, because as a 31-year old construction worker and pretty boy, there was no shortage of women who he could fuck on the job. Three orgasms later, for both of them, Hyde pulled out, wiped his dick on the in-side of one of the woman’s spread legs; he zipped up his pants, put back on his tool-belt, picked up his shirt and left the room.

As soon as he had left the room, still panting from her last orgasm, the woman sent a text on her cell-phone. Not far away Spandrell smiled as he read the text, he closed his phone, and headed for the side-door of the extension. He waited a few minutes, so that the homeowner’s wife could leave by the back door. The woman had been more than willing to help Spandrell got Hyde: the woman’s brother’s marriage had ended in divorce because of Hyde’s constant fucking of the guy’s wife. A car went passed; it was driven by the woman.

Hyde stood in the middle of the extension: he had collected up all of his larger tools and put them in the back of his pick-up thou he was still wearing his tool-belt, Hyde was still topless he had dropped his shirt on the floor after coming from the bedroom. He turned as he heard the side-door to the extension open. Standing in the doorway was a guy, Hyde had never seen before.

Hyde was puzzled as to why the guy had used the side-door, instead of the main door at the front of the house. “Can I help you?” Hyde asked, but Spandrell did not reply: his hand went to a jacket pocket. Spandrell pulled out a large crystal on a leather cord. Hyde’s concentration and focus was at once distracted’ and completely held by the large crystal in Spandrell’s hand.

“Just focus on the crystal, Hyde…’ said Spandrell, holding the crystal on its leather cord, letting it swung and twirled. The crystal mesmerized Hyde with its flashes and soothing vermillion. Hyde completely lost his ability to think clearly, he stared blankly at the crystal whilst its powers washed over him. “No .. No …“ Hyde’s sentence trailed off and ended suddenly as his mouth dropped and hung open. The light reflecting off the crystal hit Hyde in the eyes, dazzling him and numbing his mind. Spandrell knows that what was happening to Hyde was making it harder for Hyde to resist.

“Shhh. There that’s better.” Spandrell said soothingly and grinned, he kept swinging and twirling the crystal. “Keep your eyes focussed on the bright crystal and just relax.” Hyde complied with the order; his gaze without question followed the crystal as Spandrell moved further into the room and locked the door. Spandrell was surprised by how quickly Hyde had gone under, and the power of the crystal. Perhaps it was Hyde’s tired state that had caused him to fall under the spell so easily, after all Hyde had just fucked the homeowner’s wife several times during the day.

“Just keep looking at the beautiful crystal. Focus on the depth of the crystal’s light and how deeply that light can calm you. You want to be relaxed, just stare deep into the crystal. Let your mind shut down, so you can listen to my orders and follow them!” Said Spandrell, drool had started running down Hyde’s chin, “Now boy, when I count to five, I’m going to spot swinging the crystal and put it away. But, when I do you’ll still see the twirling crystal in your mind, and you continue to relax and be subdued, so you will without question follow my orders. Do you understand?”

“Yes…” Came the mumbled reply from Hyde, drool was now running even quicker down his chin. Spandrell smiled. “Good boy. 1 … 2 … 3 … 4 … 5…” Spandrell laughed and dropped the crystal into his jacket pocket.

Hyde stared straight ahead, unmoving, his mind dazed and blank. To test that Hyde’s subjugation had been a success, Spandrell reached out and grabbed the large bulge in Hyde’s shorts, and squeezed hard. There was no movement, no turn of Hyde’s head. Only a faint moan from Hyde’s lips signalled that the act had been registered. Spandrell squeezed hard, and pulled, still no reaction from Hyde, but another fain moan. “Boy, remove your tool-belt and shorts.” Ordered Spandrell, as he walked around Hyde, and then stopped in front of him again.

Hyde did not falter, his hands moved to his tool-belt. The sound of separating Velcro was heard as the belt was pulled opened, followed by a thud as it fell to the floor; the sound of button popping was then heard as Hyde pulled open the fly of his board shorts, and the shorts fell to his feet, Hyde stepped out of them. Hyde’s body froze once more, ram-rod straight. Spandrell was surprised to see that Hyde was wearing bright yellow Budgie smugglers. But he was pleased to see how well the yellow swimwear conformed and griped to Hyde’s hips and butt, the head of Hyde’s cock could just be seen.

Spandrell ran his hands down Hyde’s broad back to his waist where his fingers hooked into the waistband of Hyde’s yellow Budgie smugglers and pulled. Hyde’s seeping cock sprung free and pointed straight up as the yellow Budgie smugglers were pulled down his well-muscled legs and left around his feet. ‘Step forward. Said Spandrell, Hyde did so. Spandrell groped Hyde’s junk. Mike stared straight ahead as his genitals were fondled. Spandrell then whispered in Hyde’s ear for some time; then he led Hyde into another room. Spandrell returned without Hyde.

Several minutes later the dirty-blond haired Hyde stumbled back into the room, his beer can-thick eight inches bobbing up and down. Spandrell looked at Hyde, who’s dripping long hard cock and low-handing balls were now totally free of pubic hair. ‘What don’t boys do?’ Spandrell asked, still looking at Hyde’s pubic hair free crouch. ‘Think, sir.’ Hyde answered and his cock twitched.

‘So what do they do?’ Spandrell asked, smirking, eyes still locked on Hyde’s cock. ‘Obey, sir.’ Moaned Hyde. ‘Because?’ Snapped Spandrell, now looking Hyde in the face. ‘It makes them feel good, sir!’ Mike stuttered.

“I know you desperately wanted release, now is not the time. You can’t be allowed to just shot your load anymore can you? Any release from your balls from now on will be at my direct direction, I now have full control over your body, mind and sexual functions. I intend to enjoy that control over you, you little shit.” Spandrell took a step back and admired the subjugated man before him; he whispered a series of commands in Hyde’s ear for this was definitely not the end. Satisfied that they had been received and understood, Spandrell taking one last look at the blank, naked, erect stud in the room; then he unlocked the door and slipped out on to the sidewalk outside.

Several minutes passed. Hyde woke up. What the hell, Hyde thought. He was certain there had been a man in the room with him. He walked over to the door and opened it, he stepped out onto the sidewalk and looked right and left, the people passing by looked at Hyde strangely was they went pass, but Hyde did not notice. He scratched his head and went inside, shut the door behind him. Hyde did not even relies he had committed an embarrassing gaffe, and gone outside, naked, shaved, erect and dripping pre-cum. Hyde without thinking pulled on his clothes and left for home.

On his way home, Hyde stopped at a local 24/7, and bought several packs of Cheroot cigars. Lighting one up Hyde drove home. Hyde parked his pick-up outside his apartment, he throw away the butt of his cigar, lit another one and entered his apartment puffing on his cigar. Although it was still quite early, after he’d finished his cigar; Hyde removed his work clothes, showered and went straight to bed, as soon as his head touched the pillow, Hyde was sound asleep.

Hyde woke early the next morning, after having another shower Hyde dressed in some clean & free work clothes lit a cigar and left for work. Puffing on his second cigar Hyde parked his pick-up in the Leather Inferno Club’s parking lot; he climb out his pick-up throw away his cigar butt, and entered the Leather Inferno Club be an open side door.

The Leather Inferno Club was in semi-darkness; Hyde moved slowly forwards. Suddenly, a spinning, swinging crystal dropped in front of Hyde’s face Hyde froze; an empty vacant look came onto his face. Spandrell stepped closer to the frozen Hyde, and for the couple of hours took him deeper into trance. Finally Spandrell was ready to begin another stage of Hyde’s training; “Ok boy, strip lets have another look at that body of yours!” Slowly Hyde began peeling off his clothes. Spandrell’s cock twitched when he saw that Hyde was again wearing a pair of yellow Budgie smugglers, he was just in time to stop Hyde from removing them also.

Spandrell quickly removed his clothes, too. He stood before Hyde clad only in a leather jock-strip. “Right boy, let’s see how you are at serving a real dick; and remember No Teeth!” Said Spandrell, Hyde sank to his knees in front of Spandrell, and leaned forwards.

Hyde licked at the head of Spandrell’s cock through the leather material of Spandrell’s Jock-strap; Hyde pressed his face between the pouch of the Jock-strap and one of Spandrell’s inner thighs. Hyde inhaled Spandrell’s musky sweaty smell, and felt the warmth of Spandrell’s skin. Hyde extended his tongue; he ran it along the inside of Spandrell’s throbbing groin. Then, Hyde probed his tongue under the pouch of the Jock-strap; and licked up and down Spandrell’s Ball-sacs. Spandrell moaned loudly, for a moment Hyde imagined that someone would hear, and come and investigate, before he remembered, briefly that there was on one in the house.

Spandrell pushed Hyde away from his Jock-strap: and in one smooth movement Spandrell pulled down his Jock, freeing his cock, which sprung upwards and then stuck straight out from his body. “Serve cock, boy!” was all Spandrell said. Hyde opened his mouth, and went down on Spandrell’s throbbing member. Hyde had never before served cock: but he didn’t even gag once, as he took Spandrell’s cock all the way down too his balls. “Oh, man you certainly seem to love serving cock!” panted Spandrell as he started pumping in and out of Hyde’s mouth.

Hyde did his best to nod, Spandrell plunged deeper into Hyde and grunted loudly as he pumped a huge load of his bitter/sweet tasting spunk down Hyde’s throat. Spandrell pulled out of Hyde’s mouth with a slurping sound: Hyde remained on his knees, a glazed look on his face, a mixture of cum and drool run out of his mouth. Spandrell lent near to Hyde’s ear and whispered in his ear.

“When you wake in a moment you will go to an adult sex shop out of town. There you will get yourself a C.B 4000 cock-cage, you will put it on in the store, locking it securely on before leaving. You will bring the keys to work with you in the morning. After buying the cock-cage you will go straight home, to bed and sleep till morning. Do you understand, boy!” Said Spandrell, “Yes. Sir.” Hyde stammered his mouth had a strange taste in it, and it felt like it was on fire; Hyde’s mind was trying to process all that had happened to him. Suddenly, he felt a great desire to obey, overriding his fear. Hyde knew that from that moment on he would do as he was told, by Master.

Spandrell patted the kneeling Hyde on the head and left the room. Seconds later, Hyde seemed to wake up, he looked around the empty club, and then as if nothing was wrong or odd he pulled on his clothes and left the Leather Inferno Club. As he left Hyde did not even notice when passing a clock that he had lost several hour of the day. Hyde climb into his pick-up and after lighting a cigar pulled out of the parking lot and into the main stream of traffic heading out of town. Puffing happily on the cigar Hyde drove, he did not ever think it was odd that he was driving in the totally wrong direction from his home. 45 minutes later Hyde pulled up outside a sex shop in a seedy area. With a final puff on his cigar, Hyde throw the butt away, climb out the truck and after blowing out the cigar smoke he walked into the store.

“Hey there.” The young man behind the counter said, looking up from the porn mag he was reading; his hair was cut in a mow hawk on top with shaved sides, and he was tattooed. Hyde looked at him and thought ‘What the fuck am I doing?’ But suddenly, as if his mouth had a mind of its own. “Hey. Can you help me?” Hyde asked in almost a whisper, “I need something called a C.B 4000 cock-cage.” The clerk smiled, “For you or someone else?”

“For me.” Hyde face redden as he replied. “You don’t look like the type.” The Clerk laughed, “What size?” Hyde looked blankly at him, “How big is your dick soft?” The clerk sided opening up a large display case. “Not sure.” Hyde stammered “I’ve never measured it.” Hyde felt embarrassment talking about his dick in public. “Dude you don’t know?” The clerk asked surprised, “You must have the right size, to fit your softy. Don’t want to damage anything.” “I don’t know anything about these cock lock stuff.” Hyde said looking down; his face was now beetroot red “Master told me what I have to get to please him.”

The Clerk looked hard at Hyde, “Ah I see you’re new to this Master and slave stuff. Well, drop your pants, and let’s see what you’ve got, and want can be done for you.” Hyde quickly looked round to make sure the shop was empty, and then dropped his pants. The clerk pulled out a tape measure; knelt down in front of Hyde and measured Hyde’s soft dick. “Right you need the one this size.” The Clerk said, pulling a box out of the case, he opened the box and showed Hyde what was inside. Again, Hyde looked blankly at the Clerk. “Let me guess you never had one on before?”

Hyde shook his head, his face still beetroot red, the clerk pulled the cage out of its box, he again knelt before Hyde and locked the cage onto Hyde’s dick; the clerk rubbed Hyde’s nuts making him hard in the cock lock. Hyde felt the pressure and sharp pain of his dick being squeezed by the steel he was locked in, then a pain like something was biting into his cock, he let out a low cry. The Clerk stood up and looked at the cage; it was a good fit the clerk had wanted to make sure that Hyde couldn’t get out of it when he popped an erection. Hyde let out another cry as his cock tried to harden more.

The clerk smiled and rubbed Hyde’s balls again; Hyde moaned again, “Didn’t your Master tell you about the ‘Punishment Spikes’ in the C.B 400 cock-cage?” he asked, giving Hyde’s nuts a rub for a third time. The clerk had locked the cock-cage secure onto Hyde; the guy wasn’t getting out of it unless his Master let him out! The clerk took the keys from the locks of the cage and put them in a small plastic bag; he sealed the bag and throw them on the counter.

“That will be 967.99 dollars.” The clerk said and Hyde pulled his pants back up and reached for his wallet and handed over his credit card. The Clerk looked at the name on the card after he ran through the card-reader and he smiled, “Hyde Hoyt? The builder? The same guy that’s been fucking any woman he sets his sights on?” Said the clerk. “Yea I.....” Hyde started to say; he felt the clerks hand smack him in the mouth.

“I thought it was you when you come in here; but I wasn’t sure, now I am! You know what trouble you’ve caused us husbands with that shit. Many of us nearly got divorced because of you!” Shouted the clerk “I am sorry.” Hyde said quietly. “You’re going to show me how sorry.” Snapped the clerk.

The clerk unzipped his pants, his erect dick popped out, “Suck cock you slut.” Hyde dropped to his knees and started to suck the clerk’s cock, even thou he had been programed never to refuse sucking a man’s cock, Hyde still felt shame and revulsion as he swallowed the erect cock and the clerk started pumping his dick hard down Hyde’s throat. “You have a Master...slut!” The Clerk asked, while he still kept pumping his dick down Hyde’s throat. Hyde’s reply was muffled by the clerk’s cock filling his mouth. “If you have he’s going to mind this, but he doesn’t know me and even if he does, it’s your ass he’s going to take it out of later, not mine.”

The clerk pushed deeper into Hyde’s mouth, grabbed tight hold of his head, and flooded Hyde’s mouth and gut with cum. The clerk pulled out of Hyde’s mouth; he stripped completely naked, he looked at Hyde.

“On your back, I’m not finished with you, yet slut!” Ordered the clerk; Hyde lay down on the floor, staring up at the ceiling. The clerk straddled Hyde’s face, his plump, muscular butt eclipsed Hyde’s view. “Take a good long whiff, slut!” Hyde raised his head so his nose was right in the clerk’s crack; Hyde closed his eyes and inhaled deeply: the hot, moist, dirty smell of the clerk’s sweaty ass filled Hyde’s nostrils, he moaned aloud. “Now eat my whole, you depraved perverted little shit.” The clerk ordered and sat down on Hyde’s face.

The clerk’s plump butt-cheeks enveloped his face, his crack resting directly on Hyde’s nose and mouth. His eyes were staring directly up the end of the clerk’s ass-crack and at the base of his spine; the clerk arched his back spread his ass cheeks getting Hyde wedged deeper in his crack. Hyde with fervour, stuck out his tongue and began to eat ass. Hyde could taste the clerk’s warm sweaty crack: Hyde swiped his tongue up and down the ass-crack, getting it as wet as he could. Hyde’s tongue found the tight brown pucker of the clerk’s anus he began to prod at it. Hyde felt the wrinkled skin and tasted it, dark, moist, dirty, with a hint of bitterness that told Hyde that the clerk had taken a shit a short time ago.

Hyde drove his tongue in, opening Spandrell’s pucker by force, he felt his tongue worming around inside Spandrell’s rectum. He licked the moist cavity for Spandrell for some time, he still desperately wanted to cum but there was no release. The clerk suddenly stood up; pulled up Hyde’s head, he forced his cock back down Hyde’s throat, seconds before he cum a second time, again filling Hyde’s mouth and gut. Pulling out, the clerk told Hyde to stand up, swallow and pull up his pant. Hyde did as he was told. The Clerk pulled the receipt out of the reader and told Hyde to sign it. Hyde signed the receipt; when a couple of customers came in, the naked clerk laughed and made Hyde look at the strangers. The clerk throws the bag of kegs at Hyde, “Now, get the fuck out of my store you fucking ass-whole, Hyde grabbed the keys and ran from the store.

Once he got home, had a shower and got into bed; Hyde found he could not sleep. What had happened to him in the sex shop played over, and over again in his head, plus his cock keep trying to get fully hard in the C.B 4000 cock-cage; only for a sharp pain to grip him, when his cock got hard enough for the ‘Punishment Spike’ to bit into his cock. So be the morning, Hyde had smoked a whole pack of cigars, had very little sleep; and his dick was as hard as the ‘Punishment Spikes’ would allow without any great pain He showered, dressed, lit another cigar and left for work.

As soon as Hyde walked into the Leather Inferno Club, Spandrell could tell that there was something wrong. “What’s wrong boy!” He asked Hyde; Hyde just shook his head and said nothing. The crystal fell in front of Hyde’s face; in seconds Hyde was back under Spandrell’s control. Spandrell put the crystal away, “Right boy let’s try again. What’s wrong boy?” This time Hyde did not hold back; he told Spandrell everything that had happened to him in the sex shop while he was buying the C.B 4000 cock-cage.

When he had finished, Spandrell thought for a moment then spoke again to Hyde, “In a moment you will awaken. What happened to you in that sex shop won’t worry you anymore! You will go about the work you have been given without thinking about last night.” Spandrell click his fingers, Hyde jerked awake. As he was moving away to start work, Spandrell called after Hyde, “Oh, and boy don’t forget tonight’s show will you?” Hyde turned back, and with a goofy smile on his face told Spandrell he wouldn’t. “You have the keys, don’t you?” Spandrell asked. Hyde’s eyes glazed over briefly, before they cleared. Hyde just nodded his head and handed them over. He turned and walked away.

The clerk had just finished serving two customs, when he heard another enter the shop. “Hi, can I help you?” There was no reply, the clerk looked up, a large, swinging, twirling crystal on a leather cord fell before his eyes; and he heard a soft voice.

In the Leather Inferno Club the late night after hours show was in full swing: and Hyde was the star. He was laying naked on his front on a massage table in the middle of the stage, his arms hanging over the sides and was tied to the tables legs, his fingers were twitching. Hyde’s hard-on, along with his swinging balls, hung through a hole in the table. Spandrell had one of his arms halfway up Hyde’s ass, Hyde’s sweaty, muscular frame quivered.

‘Oh, shit! Oh fuck me! Oh, fuck me!’ Hyde screamed in ecstasy, tossing his sweat-clumped, dirty-blond head about. A dopey, unintelligent look degraded his handsome features, making him look more like someone of sub-human intellect. ‘Come for me, you brain-dead whore!’ Spandrell ordered harshly as he slammed his fist deeper into Hyde’s whole.

‘Yeah! Yeah, oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yess’ Hyde screamed as his eyes rolled up and his eyelids fluttered in response to the violent pounding his ass was receiving. Below him, his condom encased cock exploded with cum; splattering and dribbling cum into the condom till it was full. Hyde’s body then went totally limp, evidently he had passed out from the force of his orgasm, and lack of sleep.

Spandrell pulled his fist from the limp slave-whore’s whole with an audible, ‘wet plop!’ A low moan issued from the unconscious Hyde causing those watching, and Spandrell to laugh. Another low moan came from Hyde as he was plugged, with a very large, unlubed, evil looking hard rubber butt-plug. Spandrell signed to two leather encased men “Release him, replace his C.B 4000 cock-cage, leave in the butt-plug, gag him; leather him and place him in the ‘Staff-room’. To screams of delight and cat calls from the men who had watched Hyde being fisted; the now totally mind-fucked and enslaved Hyde was led from the stage, and to an unknown Fate.

The Leather Inferno Club was silent and empty, as Spandrell moved towards the ‘Staff-room’. As he entered Spandrell saw several rows of male figures, all were covered from head to toe in leather; they were bound to large metal racks that came out of the walls into the middle of the room.

The leather covered men’s cocks jutted out in front of them from the open zippers in their crotch; each erect cock had been inserted into a length of tubing that sucked and slurped up and down the length of the cock and ran into the floor beneath them.

As he walked past the racks of bound figures, Spandrell noticed several of the figures twitch spasmodically, and a gooey, white fluid appearing in their tubing. ‘Yes, rigorous, regimented milking helps drill into your empty, brain-dead heads that I control you totally—even when—or if—you get to cum.’ Spandrell said softly, as he reached the last but one rack as another of the leather-bound figure’s cock erupted into its tube. One of the figures on the end of the last rack had no tubing on its erect cock; the cock was encased in a cock lock 4000.

Spandrell reached up and unzipped and pulled off the figure’s hood. A mane of dirty-blond hair appeared as the leather was removed. Spandrell looked at the leather bound figure of Hyde. Hyde’s flushed rugged face was slack, his eyes glazed over and hooded, and he drooled around the ball-gag in his mouth. In his ears, like all of the leather bound men, a pair of buds was visible pumping a mesmerizing refrain into them to maintain and reinforce their conditioning. Replacing the leather hood back on Hyde; Spandrell left the ‘Staff-room’ by a second door.

Spandrell then walked down a very dimly-lit, door-lined corridor. He stopped by the door of a utility room Spandrell then opened the door and went in. Spandrell walked over to a large cupboard in the centre of the room, and opened the cupboard; inside was a naked figure on his knees with his hands tied behind his back and to his feet, with a huge funnel gag in his mouth. The Figure’s hair was cut in a mow hawk on top with shaved sides, and he was tattooed. Spandrell looked down at the bound clerk and unzipped his pants. “Thought I’d never find you did you!” Spandrell said to the bound clerk, who moaned into the gag in his mouth. “Well it was easy, you see. After Hyde told me what had happened at the sex shop, and which sex shop he had gone to. It was only a simple Hydeer of me going there this morning and as it were ‘collect you’ easy really.

The clerk moaned again into the gag in his mouth. “Time for your drink.” Spandrell said, as he let loose his piss into the funnel gag; the clerk sucked the piss down. The clerk’s own cock tried to get hard in the cock lock 4000 that now encased it. Spandrell finished pissing and zipped up. “Now I suppose you’re worrying about what’s going to happen to you! Well don’t, from the moment you fucked with my property you lost any chose you had concerning what direction your sad little life would take.”

The clerk’s eyes opened wider on hearing this, Spandrell carried on, “You my soon to be piss loving, piss-pig are going to remain here for as long I don’t tier of you. Hyde as you know was a builder, before he found his true position in life. Well now, before he ‘leaves us’ his last building job ever, will be to build a secret room against that wall!” Spandrell pointed to the far wall behind the cupboard, “Then an extra urinal will be added to the row of urinals in the Men’s room on the other side of that wall.” The clerk was now almost shouting into the gag in his mouth, Spandrell took no notice and continued talking, “The pipe-work for the drain of that extra urinal will come through the wall into the secret room; the pipes will then be connected to a gag that is to be fastened permanently in your mouth. I’m sure I don’t have to tell you about your life after the gag is fitted permanently in place!” The clerk shock his head and shouted into his gag, tears run down his face. Spandrell took no notice, as he shut the cupboard door on the soon to be piss-pig.

“Good night trainee piss-pig.” Spandrell said through the closed cupboard door as he left the room; he hummed quietly to himself as he walk up the dim-lit corridor.

To Be Continued: