The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Revenge Is A Dish Best!

By The Slaver.

1. The Beginning:

The January snow was falling heavily, as the gates of the Prison closed behind the prisoner that had just been released, after sixteen years imprisonment. There was no one to meet the tall, lean-built figure; who was now in his forty’s, but did not look it. The guy had not expected any one to meet him, as most of his ‘friends’ had been a rested and in prisoned when he had been; most had been released before him, many of them years before in fact.

Spandrell, for that was the guy’s name; stood and looked out over the snow covered parking-lot. Empty, but for one lone car parked far from the prison, in a space by the parking-lot’s only entrench, even this far away Spandrell could see the guy in the car trying to act as low he was not watch Spandrell as he left the prison, the criminal smiled ‘So, some Agency is still interested in me!’ Spandrell thought as he walked towards the car. As he moved nearer to the car, the guy in it buried his face in a newspaper; Spandrell smiled as he walked passed.

The bus pulled into the bus terminal on the out-skirts of the city, Spandrell and one other person got off the bus, the snow was falling even heavier now. Spandrell turned and looked behind the bus; several cars down the traffic behind the bus, the car from outside the prison could be seen, slowly moving alone the road. Spandrell nodded his head, ‘Time to take this guy out for a while!’ Spandrell thought as he moved towards the terminal building; inside, Spandrell sat in a seat in the corner, with a clear view of the door, and waited.

After several minutes, the guy from the car came into the terminal, seemingly without showing that he knew the guy was even there, Spandrell stood up, and entered the rest-room, seconds later the guy followed. Once in the rest-room the guy found it empty, there was no sign of Spandrell; suddenly there was a sound behind the guy. To late the guy swung round: Spandrell bore down on the guy, and with some force thrust him into one of the empty cubicals; the door slid shut behind the two men.

Ten minutes later, Spandrell left the rest-room, alone. He had learned that the guy was an agent for some Agency: but that he was working on his own, without orders and with no back up. Spandrell smiled; the guy would be of great help with what he had planned. Spandrell had also relieved the agent of his pocket-book, car-kegs and a large bunch of skeleton-keys. Laughing to himself, Spandrell walked out of the terminal building towards the agent’s car, climbing in; he started the car and drove away.

Before he had been imprisoned, Spandrell had running a very profitable white slavery organisation, he used hypnosis to reprogram and train hot, straight, young guys. Which were then sold into gay slavery? At Spandrell’s trail, it came out that someone in Spandrell’s own organisation had turned on him: and had turned State’s Evidence against him, for a one year sentence. While in prison, for those long Spandrell had gone over, and over his trail, and finally he now thought he had worked out who that person was.

Spandrell sat in the car looking across the street at the club; the snow had by now stopped, and Spandrell had a clear view of the club. Back in his day, the Leather Inferno Club had been a front: it had been a sort of clearing, training ground for the reprogrammed guys. Totally encased in leather from head to foot, nobody would have recognised the slaves as they moved about the club, or severed cock in one of the many back rooms, after a few weeks the leather-slaves, were encased in Rubber, or Latex and then finally sold. This early in the day the club was closed.

Spandrell climbed out of the car, and walked slowly down a side alley till he came to the back door of the club. He looked quickly around to make sure that no one was about, and then using the bunch of skeleton-keys, let himself into the club. The main arrear of the club was empty and silent; but the door to the office was open, and a single figure could be seen moving around. Spandrell smiled as he looked into the room, and saw the powerful figure of Smith.

Smith had been only about 19, maybe 20 when Spandrell had been sent to prison; but even so he had held quite a high position in Spandrell’s organisation. Even now, after 16 year Smith looked just the same as he had always looked. The 5/9 powerful built figure of Smith was wearing a well cut figure hugging Dark Blue Pin-striped suit, with a light Blue shirt and Blue floral tie. He still had his dark hair cut in a tight military Flat-top, with close shaved sides and back. A lit cigar smoked in an ash-tray on the desk.

Spandrell’s attention was drawn to the open door behind the desk, and he smiled. The store-room beyond was full with all the electrical equipment, Bondage gear and equipment and drugs. As well as boxes of cans of shaving foam, one-use razors, hair-growth represents-oil and hypodermics: all the equipment that Spandrell had used for enslaving straight guys, before he went to prison. It seemed that Spandrell’s information about someone else running a smaller operation, like his old one were true.

And the fact that it seemed that it was Smith, only confirmed what Spandrell thought he knew as fact. Spandrell stepped into the room: “How’s thing been Smith!” Said Spandrell, Smith swung round from the filing cabinet he was looking in; on seeing Spandrell the colour drained from Smith’s face. “What the fuck! When did you get out?” Smith stammered, he picked up a glass of milk from the top of the cabinet and took several gulps, before putting it down again. Spandrell smiled; everyone know that Smith’s milk was at least 50% Vodka, or Gin. The sap was making it so simple thought Spandrell.

“Today. I’m pissed with you Smith, you turn coat. Wanna know how you can make it up to me?’ Said Spandrell, Smith raised an eyebrow, ‘How?’ He asked a trace of fear in his voice. “Simple, by telling me everything I want to know, and then disappearing, permanently!” Spandrell said conversationally. Smith did not utter a word, he just shook his head, a look of total horror, and fear came too his face.

Spandrell moved quickly for someone who had been in prison for sixteen years, from an inner pocket of his coat he pulled out a pendant. Before Smith could get away, Spandrell grabbing a hold of the man’s head, dropped the pendant in front of Smith’s face, and started it spinning. Smith tried to pull away, but it was already too late. Smith’s eyes fixed upon the hypnotic, spinning pendant, his pupils dilated as his mind shut down.

Smith’s powerful body ceased its struggle, it seem as if all his free-will had left his body. Spandrell kept the pendant spinning in front of Smith’s face for several more minutes, before he spoke. ‘Don’t you worry, Smith? Once I’m done with you and learned all I can. I’ll scrub your head clean, dumb you down. I’ll then whore you out to your own clients. You’ll become an obedient, cock-loving, slave!’

Several hours later Spandrell had got all the information Smith had to give: Spandrell was now dimming him down. Smith lay on his front, in a sling that hung from the ceiling in the basement of the club. Leather straps attached to his ankles, and then the chains of the sling ensured, that Smith’s muscular legs were kept raised up and spread wide open. Smith’s top half was in a tight straight-jacket that was similarly attached to the sling, which restricted his movement.

Smith’s head, was ensconced in a leather hood, the eye and mouth zips were open, the bright red ball-gag in Smith’s mouth, around which he was currently drooling, was visible through the unzipped mouth. His hard cock, along with his low swinging balls, dangling through a hole in the sling, an extra-large condom was on Smith’s hanging, cock. Spandrell stepped between Smith’s spread legs.

Spandrell pushed two of his fingers up Smith’s whole, Smith didn’t yell at being penetrated for the first time, ever. He just moaned and begged around the ball-gag for more fingers, and deeper thrusts. After a while, Spandrell had his whole hand buried up to the wrist in Smith’s whole. With one final push Spandrell was all the way in and working up toward his elbow.

Spandrell watched in amazement as Smith’s hungry whole swallowed more, and more of his arm. Spandrell then worked Smith’s whole, for several minutes. As Spandrell pulled his arm from Smith’s ass, it was too much for Smith and he blew a double load into the condom on his dick, without his genitals being touched.

Music started to play from Smith’s phone Spandrell reached down to the pile of Smith’s clothes on the floor, and pulled it out of a pocket in Smith’s pants. Spandrell looked at the caller id and he laughed, it seemed that the agent that had followed him had not lied, he did know Smith’s number. “What?” Said Spandrell as he answered the phone?

“Please Sir.” It was the agent that had followed Spandrell from the prison; he was called Bilton, “It’s been hours Sir. I’ve sucked every cock I could find in the rest-room, I’ve jacked off so many times I’ve lost count. Fucking hell I’m working my dick again, please let me stop Sir. My dick feels like it’s gonna fall off.” Spandrell smiled, as he thought about how easy it had been to mind- fuck Bilton when they had met in the rest-room.

“I want you to appreciate the tasted of cock. The smell of cock gets you hot and bothered; you’re gonna be a good cock-pig when I’ve done with you. Mindless and dumb, but never the less a good cock-pig” Said the criminal, “Oh God Sir, my cock is throbbing with the smells in here.” Bilton sounded like he was in pain, “I can’t stop jacking off.”

“Of course you can’t stop slave. When you’ve dry shot several time come out to The Leather Inferno Club. You know where it is?” Spandrell felt his dick twitching, as he heard Bilton moaning. “Yes Sir I know where that is.” Bilton grunted and moaned loudly, “I’ve just shot a dry load Sir.” Spandrell did not reply he just ended the call. Spandrell moved near to Smith again, “Time to milk another load from you, I think!” He said as he lubed his fist.

Sometime later, Bilton walked into the club by the back door, Spandrell was waiting for him. He led Bilton down some stairs to the basement, he opened a door at the bottom of the stairs and motioned for the man to go inside. Bilton entered the basement Spandrell followed, “Strip Bilton!” Spandrell said as he closed the door, Bilton stripped, he put his clothes in a pile on the floor and stood at attention. Now out of the sling, standing at attention and encased in thick black rubber; Smith stood against the far wall of the basement.

“You look like you wore yourself out.” Spandrell said, as he looked down at Bilton’s limp cock, which was red and had been rubbed almost raw. “I couldn’t stop; I wanted to, I tried to control myself.” Bilton stammered, droll running out the corners of his mouth “But I kept smelling the sweet smells of cock and man, and I couldn’t help it. I just was so turned on and I kept getting turned on, load after load, cock after cock, I just wanted more of it. What did you do to me Sir?”

“Exactly what I told you I was going to do to you slave. I’ve started making you into a cock-pig. When I am done you will be a good pig for your players.” Spandrell grabbed the coach’s dick and he jumped, “I’ve got something special planned for you, after you’ve help me with a certainSpecial Agent Stanhope.” Said Spandrell, as he placed ear-pods in the jocks ears, and turned on the I-pod attached too the ear-pods. Bilton’s body shook, his eyes rolled into the back of his head, and drool started running from the corners of his mouth, soaking into his beard, as Spandrell’s conditioning took hold.

Special Agent Stanhope stood and looked out of the window of his tenth floor office, it had started snowing again, but this time it was falling so thickly that Stanhope could hardly see anything on the ground far below. At Forty-five Stanhope was still in good shape, he still worked out at the gym twice a week, but his crew-cut dark hair had traces of grey at the temples, and there were faint crow’s lines in the corners of his grey eyes. He moved away from the window, and across the room picking up his hat and coat on the way as he left the office; he was going home early, with all this snow there wasn’t much he could do anyway.

It took Special Agent Stanhope, over an hour and a half to get to his apartment; a journey that usually took him about 15 minutes. The apartment was cold, the heating was not on; Stanhope had not been home for some time, with his twin sons now in the military and his wife still at her father’s, Stanhope had stayed with friend for the last few days. Stanhope briefly wondered why his wife had not returned: she had gone to spend the Christmas break with her father, but now it was the middle of January and she still had not returned. But as he walked into the living arear of his home, all thoughts of his wife vanished from his mind by the strange sight on the floor before him.

On the floor between the flat-screen T.V on the wall and the couch were two figures totally encased in black rubber, from head to foot; they had been tied together in a 69 position, the two figures lay on their side. Stanhope moved near, and knelt down by the two bound figures, he could just make out that they were breathing. And then Stanhope made a foolish mistake, he did not phone for back-up, or the police. He slipped his phone into his coat pocket, and began to untie the two figures. The two figures were quite tightly tied together, but the agent managed to get them free.

The two figures silently stood up, and stretched, Stanhope asked then who they were but he got no answer; he turned to move away. The two rubber figures bounced on Stanhope forcing him down on the couch facing the T.V. One of the figures held Stanhope firmly down on the couch: while from somewhere, Stanhope did not know where the other figure produced a pair of wireless ear-pods and a full hypodermic. Stanhope struggled trying to get free, but couldn’t he was held to firmly; a hand clammed over his mouth muffling his cries. He felt a sharp prick in the base of his neck as the drugs in the hypodermic were emptied into his body.

Suddenly a spinning spiral appears on the T.V screen and an ear screeching noise blasts out of the ear-pods. Stanhope try to fight back, to look away, but was unable to do so, his eyes became trapped, locked onto the spinning spiral. His whole body was now completely paralysed by the drugs in it. Stanhope had no way of knowing that one of the figures was a fellow agent, called Bilton, or that the other one was a guy could Smith whom he had dealt with at the begin of his career. The scream from the ear-pods suddenly vanishes to be replaced by a voice. A door behind Stanhope opened and Spandrell entered the room, he looked at Stanhope, with his eyes still locked on the screen.

Stanhope woke in a haze. His brain was fuzzy and he couldn’t seem to move. He felt cool all over his body. If his mind was not so drugged and fuzzy, he would have realized that he had been tied spread eagle and naked over the edge of the dining table, in the dining arear of his own apartment; his wrists and feet were tied with thick nylon rope to the four legs of the table, his cock and balls hung low between his spread legs. “Ugh…” Stanhope mumbled as he looked up and attempted to focus.

“Ah good,” Spandrell said as he walked up to the young agent. “I thought that hypnotic trance you were put into, might have been too much for you. You see I’m a little rusty, it has been sixteen years.” Spandrell smirked as he maneuvered nearer to Stanhope. Stanhope looked up bleary eyed and sucking in air. He dimly tried to remember the tall naked guy standing by him, but couldn’t. Spandrell seemed to loom over Stanhope which was exactly the impression the criminal wanted.

“Oh, you know me. It’s just that you can’t remember.” Spandrell said. “You see agent Stanhope you arrested him sixteen years ago, for running a very profitable white slave organisation, which used hypnosis to reprogram and train hot, straight, young guys. Who were then sold into slavery, gay slavery of cause?” “I can’t remember!” Stanhope replied weakly. He tried to clear his head but he couldn’t. He tried to fight the fog that seemed to grip his brain. The criminal smiled, “I know you can’t, it doesn’t matter. Very soon agent Stanhope will no longer excise. And by the way I have always known that that little weasel Smith, ratted me out to your agency, but no matter I’ve already dealt with him, look here he is!”

Spandrell signalled off to Stanhope’s side, one of the guys that was completely encased in rubber come into Stanhope’s line of sight, the hood was no longer on the figure’s head; the blank empty face of Smith could be seen. The agent was only dimly aware of Smith; as Spandrell began tweaking one of Stanhope’s round ball-sacs, thanks to the hypnotic trance Stanhope’s ball-sacs were extremely receptive too stimuli of any kind. Stanhope felt his cock rising; he was getting turned on by another guy touching one of his ball-sacs: humiliation raced through him, but, suddenly arousal took a firm grip of him. The fuzzy fog gripped stronger at his mind. “Oh man…fuck…oh mannnnnnn…...fuckkkkk.” Stanhope blurted out as he writhed under Spandrell’s exploitation of one of his erogenous zones.

“Time to removed agent Stanhope permanently I think!” Said Spandrell as he signalled to Smith to go to Stanhope’s cock which was throbbing and leaking pre-cum. Smith positioned himself by Stanhope’s cock. Spandrell stepped in front of the zonked agent; Stanhope gasped as Spandrell’s monster 13 inch cock weaved before his eyes. Smith took hold of Stanhope’s cock in his hand and began pumping the young man’s rod. Stanhope was so shocked by his first close-up view of a dick he didn’t notice the hand job, though his body responded to the sensation of being jerked off.

“Taste it!” Spandrell ordered as he rubbed his cock across Stanhope’s closed mouth. Smith increased his manual actions on Stanhope’s dripping cock, the agent sighed involuntarily in utter sexual pleasure. Spandrell was going to re-program Stanhope in a totally new direction. First shatter the macho straight top then reset his mind into submissive, dim-witted, drooling bottom. “Ah gees…fuck,” Stanhope mumbled, Smith’s hand job continued stimulating him. “Open up now,” Ordered Spandrell, directing his cock toward Stanhope’s mouth. Stanhope clamped his jaw shut, Spandrell just nodded; Smith used his free hand to firmly grip and twist the agent’s hefty nut-sack. “AAAAHH,” Stanhope bellowed, Spandrell thrust his erection deep into the agent’s open mouth. A muffled “UUUUMMPPHHH” escaped from Stanhope’s mouth as Spandrell humped the agent’s face at steady pace so as not to choke the neophyte virgin cocksucker. Smith released Stanhope’s nuts and quickened his masturbation of the young agent. Hmmmm…Fuck” Stanhope moaned as bolts of arousal shot through his groin.

“I see you enjoy sucking dick, boy.” Spandrell laughed, he nodded to Smith who pumped the agent’s dick harder he used an applied firmer grip technique that had been planted in his now empty brain by Spandrell. “Your turned on, aren’t you boy!” Spandrell snarled as he pumped in and out of Stanhope’s mouth. Stanhope tried to move his head but Spandrell’s thighs were locked on either side and held him tight. Stanhope could tasted Spandrell’s Pre-cum, Smith pumped even faster driving Stanhope wild: he wanted to cum badly by now, Stanhope ached to cum.

“If you give me a good blow job boy, I’ll let you come!” Spandrell snarled again as he face fucked Stanhope in a steady rhythm. Stanhope wanted to resist but the urges in him built, and built, until it finally over run his brain, the arousals Stanhope was experiencing during the cock sucking was beyond anything he had ever known. “Fuck boy, you’re damn hard as a rock sucking me.” Spandrell said sharply. Stanhope couldn’t hold back, his need to erupt carried the day. The former macho agent sucked and lapped away at Spandrell’s dick in frenzy. So many erotic thrills were coursing through Stanhope that his brain was fried. Still pumping Stanhope’s cock with one hand with the other hand he slipped an extra-long condom onto Stanhope’s throbbing cock.

“Ummph, fuckk” Stanhope gurgled as finally both he and Spandrell climaxed. Stanhope’ furiously swallowed all the cum that was filling his mouth. Spandrell pulled out, Stanhope gasped for air as he continued shooting spunk into the condom. “I…sucked...his...cock ….like….a ….fucking…back alley…whore!” Stanhope sobbed he couldn’t comprehend what had just happened. “Don’t worry,” Spandrell laughed as he saw the look of concern on Stanhope’s face, as he moved behind the agent. He nodded towards Smith, who moved aside. “Ready, for the last step boy!” Spandrell commanded. “Yes sir,” Stanhope replied docilely, he barely registering what was going on. The bitching of the muscled agent was proceeding as planned. Spandrell gave the young agent’s beefy arse cheeks a sharp slap. “Owwww,” Stanhope squealed.

The criminal stepped back and enjoyed the view. “Nothing like a dumb jock, bent over in front of you with his nuts dangling between his legs, with a cum filled condom on his cock.” Spandrell laughed as he approached Stanhope’s bubbled rump. “Yes sir,” Stanhope answered absent-mindedly. “Time to saddle bust you into a docile fuck-bitch boy!” He chuckled as he pressed his massive rod at the virginal chute of the agent. “NO…DON”T. GEES DON”T FUCK ME!” “Easy boy, breathe deep& relax. You want me to screw you boy. Now loosen that arse of yours, let me in!.” Spandrell soothed pushing a finger into Stanhope’s chute: Stanhope’s cock was totally erect, again! Stanhope was so lost in what was going on that he never realized that his chute muscles had loosened up. Spandrell broke into a huge grin, as he felt the easing of Stanhope’s whole.

“Well, well it seems the straight stud is going to help himself get butt fucked, and not even realizing it! Spandrell laughed as he eased into Stanhope. Stanhope gasped as he felt the fullness of the criminal’s meat filling his guts. “You’re in my asssss!!!” Stanhope whimpered, Spandrell continued pushing past Stanhope’s outer ring into his cherry asshole. “No. Don’t, Please!” Stanhope pleaded in vain. “Come on Stanhope,” Spandrell replied sharply. Stanhope struggled against the ropes binding him to the table but they held fast. “Now for the real pleasure.” Spandrell said as he began to thrust deeper and deeper in and out of the agent’s ass. “I’m going to break that chute of yours, boy. By the end of it you’ll be a mindless fuck-toy!” He whispered to Stanhope.

The mind zapped agent moaned. “I….must …have …wanted…to…be fucked,” Stanhope sobbed. “Oh you sure did boy!,” Spandrell cooed still humping in and out of Stanhope’s chute. “OH FUCK!” Stanhope moaned. Spandrell’s massive tool filled his butt. Suddenly Stanhope felt Spandrell’s rod hit his prostate, the massage at that spot in him was pleasurable. Stanhope’s mind was now primed for maximum sexual arousals. “Oh….man,” Stanhope rasped, his brain went crazy. He was enjoying getting ploughed; suddenly the overwhelming erotic satisfaction of the fuck grew so intense his mind broke. Stanhope couldn’t deny the stimulation the fucking was giving him. “Oh fuck,” Stanhope gasped as waves of sexual heat engulfed him. His butt muscles went even slacker giving Spandrell even more access.

Without even thinking Stanhope, who was caught up in the erotic thrill of his first fucking, bucked his body intensifying the arousing pleasure of the cock massaging the sweet spots deep in him. “Oh …yes,” he hissed, his nuts were churning in his sacks, which were filled with sea of jizz. “Smith reached down and jerk off Stanhope’s erect cock. “Fuck,” Stanhope babbled as the stimulation from his ass and his cock drove him nuts. “Fuck…fuck…fuck.” Stanhope chanted, his mind now completely empty; but for the fucking he was receiving. ”Fucking sweet,” The empty-headed Smith mumbled as he jerked off Stanhope, and watched as the agent became a dim-witted fuck hole. “Accept it Stanhope,” Spandrell said, “You’ve wanted this all your life!”

“Cock…my ass…crazy…hot.” Stanhope moaned without hesitation. Spandrell’s member exploded, a warm searing wetness hitting Stanhope’s prostate blew his brain away Stanhope erupted. “OHHHHHH….GGGGEEEESSSSS,” Stanhope roared as he squirted, he had never had a more powerful ejaculation before in his life. Stanhope now craved cock! His spunk mingled with the spunk already in the condom. Spandrell pulled out of Stanhope and stepped back from Stanhope’s prone body.

Spandrell went up to Stanhope’s cum smeared face, “Not so fucking arrogant now are you?” He taunted. Stanhope just stared back with a look of complete surrender. “You just needed to learn what you always wanted: some guy’s dick!” “Yes some guy’s cock!” Stanhope mumbled, “I just want cock”. Spandrell tousled the now fully submissive Stanhope’s hair. “Good boy,” Spandrell smiled as he placed ear-buds in Stanhope’s ears, and then pulled a leather hood over Stanhope’s head; the eyes and mouth slits were zipped shut. Spandrell plugged the ear buds into an I-player, and turned it on. By the end of that night Stanhope was firmly & permanently broken and reprogrammed. He had become a sexual plaything, Stanhope’s mouth or butt would never by without a cock in it.