The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quentin and His Wonderfully Magically Terrible Voice

Feat. Me, the Bystander

Disclaimer: Yada Yada.

Note: This story was inspired by the story The Bard’s Tale by J. Darksong. I credit the idea to him. This is not meant to plagiarize, merely play around with the idea. I did my best with grammar, but I’m not an English Major, or perfect so suck it up if I miss a comma or two.

5. Epilogue

School was never the same after that. The cover story was that Quentin had been a tortured individual, who at Prom decided to end his life, but many of us who had been the closest to him at that point in time, knew the real truth, I had killed him. At the funeral, I couldn’t look at or even speak to his parents who were an absolute wreck.

From the moment Quentin passed, his influence seemed to slowly dissipate. People become more normal after that. School resumed two weeks later, and a semblance of normalcy resumed. Many didn’t remember a thing, only a spare few did. I avoided everyone for those two weeks and at school as well. Finally, one day, as I walked to my car, Chelsea, Peyton, and a sizable group of girls four or five girls stopped me.

“Kyle! Wait!” Chelsea’s voice cried.

She grabbed my arm and turned me around, “Wait.” she pleaded.

She was wearing a sundress that she looked absolutely stunning in. I could smell her perfume, and feel her soft skin. I shrugged my arm out of her hand.

“Don’t push me away Kyle. Master.” She said.

I looked at her, “I killed him Chelsea.”

“I know.”

“I’m a monster.”

“Quentin was the monster.” Chelsea said, “You’re the hero.”

“I sure don’t feel that way.”

She moved closer, her lips tracing my jawline, “you’re the hero Master. You’re my hero.”

Then she kissed me, and I kissed back.

“Thanks Chels.” I said, “I’m going to need some time to deal with this, but I want you by my side the entire time, I shouldn’t have pushed you away.”

“What about me?” Peyton asked stepping closer, she was looking beautiful in just a tank top and shorts, “I’m not your slave anymore.”

“I don’t know.” I said, “What do you want Peyton? You don’t want to go back do you?”

“Actually.” Peyton said sheepishly, “I kind of do.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Well, I was under Quentin’s influence so much, I think I’ve become addicted to the feeling of being controlled. Not to Quentin, not to his abusive nature, but the feeling of control itself.”

“Me too really.” Chelsea said, “I need someone controlling me more.”

“And I think a lot of the girls who remember what happened do too.”

“Wait, are you saying...”

“Yes, I want to be your slave.” Peyton said, “And this time I’ll actually have a master who’s not abusive.”

“And those other girls?” I asked.

“I think they feel the same way.”

All the girls nodded.

“You still have the voice synthesizer don’t you?”

“No.” I said, “I smashed it with a hammer.”

The girls looked at each other with a desperate look in their eyes.

“But.” I said, “I still do have the song.”

“Great!” Peyton exclaimed.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Very much so Master.” Peyton said with a wink.

“And you’re ok with this Chelsea?” I asked.

“I’m your slave Master Kyle, I want you to be happy, and I’m incapable of jealousy, plus these girls are getting desperate.” She said with a seductive smile.

“Alright then.” I said, a smile spreading across my face.

Life was pretty full of sex after that.

* * *

There comes a point in life where you finally climb that hump, that obstacle thats in the way of making your life great. In many ways, Quentin was my hump. For Quentin, he never really got over his hump, instead calling it quits and trying to go around. The universe, in my opinion, can’t be cheated like that, and Quentin learned that the hard way.

Quentin was my best friend and worst enemy. Sometimes those closest to you can bring the most pain. Chelsea and I went to the same college together. Peyton and the other girls learned to live without me around 24/7, but we would still visit them, and them us and we’d have a grand old sweaty time together. Me and Chelsea sealed the deal Junior year. We have a kid or two now, a nice house, good jobs. I never needed to use that song again.