The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Puppet

Chapter 4

Eve was sitting in the Doctor’s waiting room. Or more specifically the plastic surgeons outer office. She had a wide, vapid smile on her face but inside she was a ball of anxiety.

At the man’s command she had checked out of the hotel wearing the little black dress and red stiletto heels with no underwear, leaving everything else behind her. She got a taxi to the address he gave her in the centre of the town. It was a new and expensive looking, beautiful apartment and she had been instructed to go to the penthouse suite. Her body stopped in front of the door, fixed her dress to show maximum cleavage and as much leg as possible, plastered a smile she didn’t feel on her face, struck a sultry pose and knocked on the door. The man opened it, looked her up and down and frowned, no recognition in his eyes. She was incredulous. This man had ruined her life, torn her away from the people closest to her in the most humiliating way possible, and he didn’t even have the decency to recognise her when she turned up at his door dressed like a needy slut.

“Oh yes,” he said finally “the plain girl. You had better come in. I honestly don’t know what she sees in you.” He went on sounding bored. Eve’s body followed him into the stunning apartment. At first she thought the hallway was lined with expensive, georgeous, realistic, female mannequins dressed in latex versions of staff uniforms. A french maid, a nurse, a chauffeur, a secretary and a bodyguard. Except now she looked closer she could see the ample chests of each of the servants moving up and down as they breathed. They were real women, posed as decoration until they were needed. Eve caught the eyes of one of them, the secretary, and could see the fear, the desperation in her eyes. They were all victims of this man. Oh god, was she next? Was she going to spend her life locked inside what amounted to a room decoration most of the time, only becoming animated when she was required to service the owners of the apartment?

He had led her through to a large, open-plan double-height living room, exquisitely furnished. The woman who had come to her house with the man on that Friday evening which seemed so far away was sprawled across the long suade sofa. “Well, here it is.” He said, making no effort to hide his distain.

She got to her feet quickly and excitedly. “You got her for me! Thank you Darling! “Come and let me look at you puppet.” Eve was surprised to find she didn’t move. She had gotten used to her body obediently following orders without input from her, and with the compulsion gone, she simply stayed out and rocked on her heels slightly.

The man sighed, “I haven’t given it it’s baseline programming yet. Come here puppet, look me in the eyes,” she said.

This time Eve was compelled to obey, “yes sir” she said then and found herself standing in front of the beautiful man looking directly into his ice blue eyes. He began to speak. “You are a toy for Dara. You will obey her every utterance as you do mine. You will put her happiness above everything else, including your own life. Whatever you may feel inside, you will be an enthusiastic, agreeable, loyal and worshipful puppet to her. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir”.

“Now, thank me for doing this to you. Enthusiastically” he said breaking into the first smile she had seen from him.

“Yes Sir, thank you so much Sir for making me Dara’s toy, and for making sure no one wants to save me from your control Sir. Without unnecessary distractions like love, family, friends or a home, I am be free to be Dara’s toy forever.” She said smiling widely whilst feeling her anger well up inside her and her body betray her again with arousal.

“Fine. Now one last thing before Dara has her fun.” He said handing her a smartphone, “You will write an email to your boss, who I assume is a man, telling him you have decided you will be much better paid as a stripper so you won’t be coming back to work on Monday. You will suggest he comes to visit you one evening at your new work place, you will name a local strip club, and suggest you will give him a little extra for having employed you so long. I expect everyone in your office will be gossiping about you within the hour.”

Eve’s body wrote the email quickly, cringing inside with embarrasment as she did so. She signed off the note, and handed back the phone to the man.

“Good. Dara, I am done with it now it is all yours. Try not to get bored with it too quickly. Or to break it like you did the last one.”

Dara pouted. “I wont. This one is different. This one is special. Well, she will be anyway.”

“That is what you said about the ponygirl I got you. You went on for weeks and weeks about how you wanted a ponygirl, and that you would take care of it and look after it, and where is it now? On a farm being used by a family I had to programme to treat her like an domesticated pony.”

Dara stuck her tongue out at him. He sighed, rolled his eyes and left the room. Dara turned to Eve, her new toy, and gave a childish little clap. “We are going to have such fun Puppet. Now first things first, we need to start making you pretty. You will go and see my pet plastic surgeon and ask him to make you into the sexy doll I know you can be” she said. As she went on to describe the changes Eve was going to tell the doctor she wanted, Eve felt sick and dizzy. It was horrific. Her face didn’t show it though. It kept smiling and nodding, and when Dara asked her if she understood her body responded “Yes Mistress”. She took the business card Dara gave her, turned and left that apartment. As she left she heard Dara on the phone saying “I am sending you my puppet over now. Yes I know it’s Sunday, but I want you to start as soon as possible. Good boy. I may let you cum if you do this right.”

And now here she was, waiting for the Doctor’s walking plastic surgery advert of a receptionist to tell her to go in. She tried again to get her body to move, but it just wouldn’t follow her commands.

“You can go in now” the bubbly bimbo receptionist said, breaking her reverie. Her body responded with an equally bubbly “thanks,” stood and walked through the door into the Doctor’s office.

Chapter 5

The doctor was looking at her with undisguised horror. “Why would you want me to do that to you?” He said. “Why would anyone?” Eve had just got done telling him all the things she had been told to ask him to do to her. She did it with enthusiasm and a smile on her face even as she cringed inside. “I want you to shorten my achilles doctor so that I will only be able to walk on tiptoe or in high heels. I want you to make my breasts so big that everyone will immediately know they are fake and then make them bigger again. I want a big sexy bubble butt and swollen pussy lips which leave me helplessly aroused and a clit so sensitive that wearing panties will be almost unbearable. I want you to insert permanent vibrating sleeves into my mouth and pussy which can be switched on and off by remote control, Oh and I want big cocksucker lips and no body hair at all. I want Mistress to be able to change my hair colour with a wig depending on her mood. Can you do that?” She had asked, seemingly hopefully. Now she was blushing deeply at being asked to explain herself. “My mistress wants me to be a pretty puppet” was all her body seemed to be able to respond to the Doctors question.

“No surgeon in his or her right mind would do that to you.” He said sighing. “I certainly don’t want to do it to you. Unfortunately, I don’t have a choice either. Your mistress is also my mistress it seems and I must obey. I don’t know why she always makes me respond to her toy’s requests that way. I know you don’t want this really. That she is forcing you. But I can’t stop myself from doing it to you any more then you can stop yourself asking for me to.” Eve’s body continued to smile vapidly as the doctor spoke to her. “I suppose I had better start getting things ready. We will probably have to work on you most of the night. I am just going to get the paperwork you will have to fill in. If I were you I would try and run whilst I am out the room. I doubt you will be able to though.” As he went out into the office Eve did try to get up, to leave and never look back but her body didn’t respond. It stayed there, smiling blankly and patiently waiting for the doctor to come back and permenently ruin her life as she knew it. Her body kept the same stupid smile on her face as the doctor came back and made her sign form after form and then told her to follow him through to the theatre. Two nurses were staffing the operating room. Although their outfits are not usual fare. They were shiny, tight, white latex mini dresses, enclosing full hour-glass figures. They had the now familiar vapid smiling faces and scared eyes. The doctor nodded at them. “As I am sure you guessed, they also belong to mistress. They were both fairly well known and talented junior consultants in their time, but they made the mistake of being attractive and meeting mistress at the same time.” He sighed again, “now let’s just run through the check list before I have one of the nurses put you under.

We are changing achilles, breasts, arse, pussy lips, clit, mouth & pussy sleeve, lips and body hair. Is there anything else?”

“Could you make me sterile Doctor?” Eve was shocked to hear herself say. She hadn’t been told to ask him that. What the fuck was going on?

The doctor was equally shocked. “She wants you to be sterile?”

“Oh no doctor. But Mistress may make me fuck all kinds of men and getting pregnant would ruin the aesthetic Mistress is looking for. I must be a pretty dolly for her.” Eve remembered the man’s words “You will put her happiness above everything else, including your own life” she got a cold sweat running down her back. She wasn’t sure if she wanted a family, but she had just ended any chance of that happening. With a single sentence she had ruined any hope of being a mother, even if she did escape this nightmare. Just because a spoilt obnoxious child of a woman might not like how she looked if she got pregnant. She felt like breaking down and sobbing, but her face continued to wear the passive smile. The doctor responded finally. “I am so so sorry you said that. I will have to do that to you now. Mistress wouldn’t have thought of it, and she isn’t one to share her toys, except with that cold, sick bastard of a husband of hers. But she did tell me I must do everything you ask me to do to you and I can not disobey. Change into this robe and then come and lie on the bed. Nurse, the anesthetic please.” As Eve’s body stripped out of its clothes and laid down on the gurney, she dispared in her situation and there was no one who would save her.

Chapter 6

She was the French maid today. Her disproportionately cartoonish body squeezed into a ridiculous black latex costume, a black page boy cut wig attached to her otherwise bald head and 7″ black patent stiletto heels strapped to her feet. Her face still wore the vapid smile it always did as she stood at attention in Dara’s playroom. She spent most of her time there between her ‘sessions’ with Dara which were already becoming more infrequent then when she had first come back from the plastic surgeon. The room looked like something from an American style sweet 16 party for the spoilt daughter of a very wealthy absent father. Every possible luxury and gadget adorned the walls and floor of the vast room. It was the afternoon. Eve had risen from the large dogs bed where she slept at 8am, put on her maids outfit as todays schedule dictated and stood at attention. The catering girl had come in and spoon feed her some gloop at 9 and then again at 1, otherwise she remained where she was. Chest pushed out. Shoulders back and heels together, staring at the wall in front of her.

Darla came in around 3pm. “Hello puppet” she said, “have you missed me?”

“Oui Mistress” Eve’s body responded in the accent her programming enforced. “I long to serve you madam. Pleeze can I service you madam?” Eve hated Darla. The spoilt, selfish obnoxious, narcissistic bitch had treated her like a toy for 2 months now. Demeaning and degrading her, seemingly without thought for what may be going on underneath the smiling, plastic face. Eve spent almost all of her time with Darla feeling deep shame and all of the time when Darla wasn’t there trapped and bored and yet always hopful this would be the time she wouldn’t come back.

Darla stood in front of Eve and smiled. “Time to play puppet.” “Oui mistress, zank you mistress” she responded.

“Lick” Darla said, and eve found herself on her knees with her head under Darla’s skirt and her face buried in her pussy before her concious brain even registered the command. Eve had never been interested in women before, but since the night with Amy when they had fucked all night long, Eve always felt her body heating up whenever she engaged in a sexual act with Darla, despite her intense dislike of her. She was practised now, and soon brought Darla to a shuddering orgasm. She looked down at Eve’s pussy juice covered face and smiled. She raised her hand and snapped her fingers. “Bimbo” she said. Internally Eve groaned. This was her least favourite personality. It was so stupid and purile, not to mention slutty. Externally, her body gave a little giggle, stood and walked over to the walk-in wardrobe that held her various outfits. She emerged 15 minutes later transformed. Her hair now bimbo blonde, her makeup befitting a pornstar, her ridiculous curves squeezed into a pink rubber micro-dress that barely covered her arse and struggled to contain her breasts. The white stockings she wore led down to pink 5 inch stiletto heels. “Like, hi Mistress, are you going to play with me? I love when you play with me. Please play with me Mistress. Pleeeaase,” eve felt and heard her body say. “Stupid little slut,” Darla replied, grinning like a head cheerleader bullying a less popular girl. “Come on, I want to show him how you turned out.”

“Yay!” Eve exclaimed with a childish enthusiasm she didn’t feel. “Do you think Sir will want to fuck me Mistress?” She went on.

“I doubt it puppet. But you never know.” She led eve through the apartment to the living area where the man sat on one of the sofas, head back and eyes closed, apparently lost in the classical music that was playing. Eve hadn’t seen him since he had programmed her to be Darla’s toy. She had forgotten how striking he was. “Look darling. Look what I have,” Darla said interupting his reverie. “Do you remember that toy you gave me? Look at her now.”

He opened his eyes and looked in her direction, perceptibly annoyed at the intrusion. Then his eyes passed over Eve’s transformed body and his eyebrow raised with interest. He stood, gracefully and walked over to her. Eve stood as she was and smiled her valid smile. “This is that plain little thing I got for you? Quite the transformation.” Eve giggled, still locked in her bimbo character. “Why is it doing that Darla?” He asked.

“I have her in bimbo mode. I know you like your girls to be pretty and blonde and buxom.” She replied.

“Yes yes but not giggling like some idiot.” He looked at eve again and snapped, “stop giggling. In fact stop being a bimbo.” Eve’s body immediately reacted, the vapid smile leaving her face, the slouchy way she had been standing to show off her cleavage and legs to best effect became much more like a soldier at attention being inspected. His face relaxed again, uncharacteristically intrigued. “Turn around” he said and then “bend at the waist” as she followed his instructions. Eve felt his fingers probing under her tiny dress, and as she was never allowed to wear panties, that meant he was playing directly with her pussy lips and clit. “Have you ordered her to be wet all the time Darla?” He asked. “What would be the point of that?” She replied grinning. “We have something of a one way relationship.” He turned back to eve. “Clearly it enjoys being treated like a toy.” Eve felt ashamed to her core. She hated Darla and she hated the man, but she couldn’t stop her body betraying her. She heard his fly undo, and felt him grab her by the hips. Inside she was panicking. He was going to fuck her and there wasn’t anything she could do about it. She had turned around and bent over at his command, putting her pussy on display like a bitch in heat, and now he was going to take advantage.

He filled her. She had never felt someone so completely fill her before. She moaned despite herself. She had not been allowed to touch herself for 3 months, and aside from when one of the maids cleaned her after use, no one else had touched her either. Her vibrating pussy implant had activated the second he penetrated her, and he was speeding up now. Pushing her closer and closer to orgasm, as she hated herself more and more for enjoying it. And then he came. She felt it invading her. Tainting her. And then he withdrew, disinterested once more. Eve felt so empty . She wanted to beg, to get to her knees and plead to be allowed to cum, but she didn’t. Her body remained in position, cum dripping from her pussy. No more ability to decide her actions then an ornament. “See Darling, I told you I could make her a pretty puppet.” Darla smirked.

“Yes yes, very good Darla. What are you going to do with her now ?”

“I am going to play with her of course’”

“Hmm, we’ll see.”

Darla stuck her tongue out at him, pouted and then said “Come on puppet, let’s get you cleaned up” Eve stood up straight and then followed Darla out of the room, back to the playroom which was now her home, her pussy pink and swollen and desperate for release.

1 month later and Eve had not seen Darla for more than a week. Her interest in eve had clearly waned, and Eve’s days were now spent bored but unmolested. Today was school girl day, and she was dressed in the briefest of tartan skirts, fishnet stockings and tall black heels. Her breasts looked like the were trying to escape from her smooth black bra and tight, half unbuttoned, white shirt. Thick curly red hair flowed from her head.

The door opened. Mentally, eve braced herself for another Darla shame session, and was surprised to see the man enter the room. He looked her up and down and rolled his eyes. “Darla has decided she wants a new toy,” he said without ceremony “as I knew she would. I have told her she can not have a new toy whilst she still has the old one. It raises the risk and more importantly the effort. So we must dispose of you. I could of course simply tell you to dispose of yourself, and no doubt you would do so with very little fuss. However there is always the question of the body after the event. So, I have another solution. Select another 4 outfits from your collection, put them into a bag, and then follow me.”

Eve’s blood had run cold, but her body kept up it’s smile, said “yes sir” and followed his instructions.

He was driving. She was in the passenger seat. He didn’t speak. Her body was still smiling but as the car got closer to the rough part of town she felt more and more trepidation. They stopped outside what was clearly a sex shop. “Follow me. Bring your bag.” Her body hurried to obey. Inside the large but badly lit shop there were two people, a seedy looking man behind the counter and a grungy looking girl putting DVD’s on the shelves. “Come here,” the man said to the girl, who immediately dropped the DVD she had in her hand and came over to the counter where the man now stood. “Are you the owner?” He asked the man behind the counter. He recieved a nod in response. “And her?” “She is my girlfriend” came the response. “Does anyone else work here?”

“No”

“Good. Now listen closely. You will both believe everything I tell you absolutely. You will be unable to consider any other possibility,” he began. He pointed at eve “this is a sex toy. The most realistic toy ever invented. Instead of batteries, you must feed it as you would a person, but it is not a person. It is a fuckpuppet. I am a distributor and am giving you this one as a demonstrator. You will display it in your shop and offer every patron who comes the opportunity to ‘try it out’. It comes with 5 different outfits which you will change and clean each day. The school girl one she has on now, plus french maid, secretary, slave girl and bimbo. If anyone asks if they can buy one you will tell them it will cost £10k and that you need to order it specially. You will then call me on this number to place the order. Do you both understand?” He said sliding a blank business card with a number written in pen on it. The owner and his girlfriend both nodded slowly as if in a trance. “Good. Stay there. Now puppet, come with me.” Eve followed him towards the back of the store. There was a mannequin dressed in a kinky leather outfit. He picked it up and put it out of the way. Turning to eve he said. “Do you know what I am about to do to you puppet? “Yes Sir” her body replied smiling. Eve couldnt believe it didn’t betray anything other then placid contentment given the level of panic, fear, shame and, to her horror, arousal she was feeling. He smiled cruelly. “Then thank me for doing this to you. Enthusiastically. “Yes Sir. Thank you so much for taking me away from my life and turning me into a fuckpuppet. For making me leave the life I had always wanted to be a living sex toy in a seedy sex shop. Thank you for trapping me like this Sir. For making sure everyone thinks this fuckpuppet is just an obedient sex toy and not a person. A fuckpuppet who is grateful to you for turning it into a mindless toy. Thank you so much Sir.” Eve was crying inside. She couldn’t believe this was happening. After everything that had happened surely she deserved to be set free. He could just tell her not to let anyone know what had happened to her and she wouldn’t but at least she would be able to live with some freedom. She dreaded him opening his mouth to say the words she knew would doom her to life as a fuckpuppet with no hope of escape or being saved. Even if he changed her thinking or switched off her brain it would be a mercy. He could clearly do that given how he had programmed the owner and his girlfriend. But the man was too cruel for mercy. He began to speak “You will never move or speak of your own free will again. You will act as a stiff but posable doll. You will always be horny and wet but you will not cum. Do you understand?” Eve’s body simply responded with a blank smile, unable even to nod her head. “Good girl” he said. The first, and presumably last praise he would ever give her. He moved her now posable body into an alluring position, took a moment to appraise her, then walked back to the counter without a second look, carrying her bag with him. He dropped it on the counter and said “I am leaving now. These are it’s other outfits. You will not forget to feed and water it every day and you must offer every patron the opportunity to try it out” he said. The girl replied shyly. “What even the girls?” The man sighed and looked at her intently. “You are now gay” he said forcefully. The girl simply blinked once in response to her sexuality being changed. The man turned to the owner. “And you are only turned on by sex dolls” The owner shivered as his preferences were rewritten and he started salivating at the prospect of spending the hours after closing time fucking the new state of the art sex toy the distributor had just dropped off. “I think I have spent enough time in this god awful place.” The man said, leaving the store. On the way out he heard the owner talking to a patron that had come in “Would you like to try our newest sex toy demonstrator? Really slutty looking thing. Could almost be a real person. I can let you play with it in one of the back rooms if you like?”

The man smiled cruelly, and got into his car. Now what was it that Darla had wanted? Some kind of firefighter action figure or something. He sighed as he pulled away from the curve, instantly forgetting all about the puppet he just left in the store. His work was never done.

End