The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Puppet

Chapter 1

Eve was giddy she was so happy. Life was better then it had ever been because of Aaron. She didn’t deserve him, she knew that. He was handsome; tall with thick dark hair, tanned skin and a strong jawline. More importantly he was self-assured, intelligent and caring. He was only a couple of years older then her but his career was much more impressive. She loved him more then she had ever thought possible and, although she couldn’t fathom why, he gave every impression of loving her back. He had even started dropping hints about getting married and having a family and had suggested on a couple of occasions that she needn’t work if she didn’t want to, and that he would take care of her. She was only 26 but before Aaron had come along 6 months ago it had started to feel as if she may never find the right guy to settle down with. Her previous relationships had been fine, but she hadn’t made proper connection before, and no one had ever made her feel as positive about the future as Arron did.

In the 6 months since they met at a friend’s dinner party they had built a relationship based on trust, mutual respect and adoration. She had left the apartment she had shared with her flatmate in the city after 4 months to move into his suburban detached home.

She was there alone when there was a knock at the door one Friday evening after work. She opened the door and let out a puzzled “Err hi?’ Standing on the doorstep was the most attractive couple she had ever seen. The woman was a stunningly beautiful blonde. Slightly taller then Eve and with the perfect figure, she radiated youthfully energy and confidence. The man was also incredibly good looking, but harder then the woman’s soft skin and curves allowed her to be. He was blond, tall and trim with ice-blue eyes and had a seemingly perfectly symmetrical face. There was something off about him. As if someone had tried to create the perfect human man and failed to take account of any sort of humanity. His face was beautiful, but seemed cold, aloof and bereft of empathy. Both were dressed exceptionally well, and clearly came from money.

“Let us in,” the man said curtly. Eve found herself replying “OK,” stepping back to let them past and then wondering why she had done that.

“Close the door, and show us in” he said. Again Eve’s body seemed to respond to his command without it ever reaching her brain and she found herself standing awkwardly in her lounge with the two strangers. “W-w-what’s going on?” She asked. “Quiet.” The man replied looking at her in disdain. “You will only speak to answer questions.” he went on “You will address me as Sir and my lady as Mistress and you will stand up straight when in my presence. Do you understand?” Despite her shock and confusion Eve felt her shoulders pull back, her chest push out and her heels come together as the words “yes Sir” seemed to be extracted from her mouth.

The man turned to his companion. “Are you sure you want this one? It seems a little…” He paused and looked Eve up and down critically “…plain to me. I mean it doesnt have the best figure for a start. It’s arse is flat, the breasts are nothing special and it’s skin is a little pale. Nice legs I suppose, but we could do so much better surely?”

“Oh but that’s why I want her Darling. I saw her in the coffee shop and she was just so, so invisible,” she replied, her eyes lighting up like a little girl picking out which puppy she wants. “I want to make her pretty. My pretty little puppet.”

Eve couldn’t believe she was being objectified like this, but try as she might she couldn’t make her body move a muscle. She stayed stood at attention fully aware of the conversation going on in front of her. The man sighed the sigh of a powerful man indulging his trophy wife. “Fine. You can have it. Not like last time though when you just took that one out of a normal life without any planning. It was such a mess for me to clean up. This time we are going to make it easy on ourselves.”

The woman pouted. “Ok. Whatever you say. So what do we do with her?”

The man was looking at Eve thoughtfully. “We don’t do anything. We make it do it to itself.” He said smiling. “When is your boyfriend back girl?” He asked. Eve found herself responding automatically without her mind having any input “He is due back tomorrow morning Sir.”

“Very good. Here is what you are going to do.” As he spoke to her, Eve found herself becoming more and more scared and incredulous at what she was being told she would do, even as her body responded with a “yes sir” every time he asked her if she understood.

A short while later she found herself in her bedroom unable to stop her body from dressing for a night out. ‘You will put on your sexiest clothes and makeup’ he had said and now she was pulling her little black dress over the red lingerie she had only ever worn once before and slipping her feet into her red stilettos. She felt sick from anxiety as she remembered the next thing he had said she would do “Once you have done the best you can with what you have to work with, you will go to the local gay bar and pick up a woman. You will be as sexually available as possible and make everyone there aware that anyone who wants you can have you. Whatever your personality or preference may have been until now, this evening you will be seductive, predatory and gay. When a woman shows interest, you will be whatever they want you to be and do whatever you need to do to get her to come home to this house and fuck you. You will not come home alone. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir” she had said, terrified at the time and even more so now her body was getting out of a taxi in front of the gay club. She couldn’t even bring herself to think about what the man had told her she would do when Aaron came home the next day. She looked at the line of women queing to get into the place, saw a skanky-looking group of 30 something women towards the middle, and felt her body make a beeline for them, rocking her hips with a confidence she didn’t feel and pasting a lascivious smile on her face.

Chapter 2

“Good evening ladies,” she said to the group as she got close “I am on my own tonight. Would anyone like to adopt me for the evening? I will make it worth their while.” She added as she felt her body slide into a confident pose. The ladies stopped their conversation at her intrusion and now shifted their gaze uncomfortably between themselves. Eve suddenly realised her mistake. These women were here for a hen night. She could see the sash the bride to be was wearing and imagined the conversation which had led them there. ‘Let’s make it a night without men. If we go to a gay bar, we won’t have to worry about being bothered by random guys all night’ the organiser would have said. They were out of their element being propositioned by a woman like this. Then the prettiest girl in the group piped up. “I think you may have the wrong girls. Maybe try latching on to someone else. I am not sure you would fit in with us.” She said. Eve thought she must have been a sales assistant in a designer store who spent her day being disgusted with people who had to ask the price of something before they bought it. All the other girls giggled and Eve was humiliated further. To her surprise her pussy moistened, betraying her. Then a voice came from her right, further back in the line “I’ll adopt you.” Eve turned to see the owner of the voice. A petite woman in her late 30’s with short dark messy hair wearing a faded green t-shirt and ripped jeans. She looked comfortable in her skin and had an amused smirk on her face. Eve felt her body slink over, lean in closely as if about kiss her and say in a sultry tone “thank you miss. I promise to be a good girl for you. Unless you don’t want me to?” Eve couldn’t believe what she was doing and she didn’t know where it was all coming from, but she simply couldn’t stop herself from carrying out the man’s commands. Her pussy was juicing now with the humiliation. She had had a vanilla sex life up until this point, but her body being forced to act in this way with her vainly struggling to fight it had awoken something buried deep in side her.

The woman had raised an eyebrow and replied, “Gosh you are keen aren’t you. Why don’t we start with getting a drink and see how things go? I am Amy. What’s your name doll?”

“My name is Eve miss and we could get a drink, or we could go back to my place and fuck.” Leaning in closer to whisper conspiratorially in Amy’s ear, she went on, “There is nothing I won’t do to make you happy. I will be your plaything. Your sex toy. Your fuckpuppet. Do with me as you please.”

Eve had her tongue buried in Amy’s pussy. After her body had offered to be the older woman’s plaything for the night, the conversation had not lasted much longer before they were kissing deeply in the back of a taxi on their way to the house Eve shared with Aaron. As the foreplay got more intense, in the car, in the hallway, up the stairs and into the master bedroom, Eve pulling, leading, guiding all the way, she had fought harder and harder in her mind, trying to stop herself, trying to at least let Amy know she wasn’t the wanton, slutty lesbian she appeared to be. But it had been to no avail, her body had betrayed her and got hotter and hotter as the night went on and she was about to make Amy cum. She could feel the woman’s thighs tightening around her head.

Amy had been reserved at first, cautious about the too good to be true situation unraveling in front of her, but as the cute young girl debased herself more and more in front of her, Amy began to grow into the role of dominant older woman. “Yes, yes, yes you filthy little slut. I fucking love your tongue. Make me cum you nasty little whore” she was screaming as she reached climax.

Half an hour later she was asleep with Eve in her arms. Eve wasn’t asleep. Her eyes were on the clock, watching it tick over minute by minute and running through the man’s words in her head. What he had told her she would do when Aaron came home. But surely she wouldn’t, surely she could fight this for him. She loved him so much and wasn’t love supposed to concur all? She hadn’t been able to stop herself from carrying out any of the man’s commands so far though. It was why she was lying in bed with another woman, a stranger, having serviced her for hours until she had begged to be left alone. “Tire her out” he had said. “Make sure she sleeps in. You will stay awake as long as you need to, but you will go to sleep at 5AM.” The clock said 4:59. She had to stay awake she told herself. She couldn’t let him win. For Aaron’s sake. For her own sake. She had to get up and run away now she thought. And then the clock ticked over to 5:00 and her eyes closed, her body slumped and she lost consciousness.

Chapter 3

She was awoken by Aaron’s shout, “what the fuck is this?” Eve found her body rising onto its arm and looking over to where he stood in the doorway. Her voice seemed to be pulled out of her, “oh fuck it’s you” she said, her tone implying annoyance at being caught rather then the shame or panic she was actually feeling. “Well I guess I am busted. Not what you were expecting from your homely little girlfriend huh?”

Aaron was aghast. “You’re bi-sexual? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Bi-sexual? Fuck no. Those indecisive arseholes. I am full-on, lady-loving, queer.” Amy had stirred at this point and was looking from one to the other in dopey confusion. “I think it is best I get going,” she said, climbing out of the bed, pulling her clothes on and squeezing past Aaron. He let her go, focused on his girlfriend’s apparent betrayal. “So you have just been lying to me all this time? Why? I love you! I was going to marry you!”

Eve thought she felt her heart break. She wanted to scream out that it was all someone else. That she didn’t mean anything she had said or done in the last 12 hours. But instead, she heard herself say, “because I want an easy life. I wanted someone who would make me their trophy wife so I could spend my day fucking women in the bed you paid for without ever having to worry about where my next meal was coming from. Once we were married I would have suffered your dick much less often, and I would have divorced you and taken half of everything if you complained. But I guess that is done now. What a waste of my time. Still there are richer, stupider guys out there I suppose.”

“I can’t deal with this shit,” Aaron replied with venom. I am leaving. When I come back I want you gone.“

“Whatever,” Eve’s body responded, watching her happy future walking out the door. Even if she could escape this nightmare, she knew he would never take her back now. She wanted to crawl into the bathtub and sob, but instead she found her body taking a shower, putting on a pretty summer dress, fixing her make up and then dialing a number she didn’t recognise. The man’s voice answered, cold and detached “yes?

Eve felt her voice be pulled from her again “This puppet has been a good girl and done as she was told” she said chirpily, her pussy moistening despite herself at the word puppet. There was something about that word which had an impact on her.

“What?” Came the reply. “Oh yes, the plain girl. I had forgotten about you. Very well, I assume your are now single and homeless?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good. Next we need to deal with it’s friends and family. Listen carefully puppet” he said before giving her another detailed set of instructions. Eve’s fear and panic deepened as he spoke, but her body nodded her head and responded with “Yes Sirs”. She was angry and ashamed with herself as her arousal increased.

Eve sat opposite her parents. Chantelle sat next to her. Eve didn’t like chantelle very much. When she had followed the man’s orders to find a call girl on-line she had hoped she would be able to at least pick a classy ‘just doing this to fund my law degree’ kind of call-girl, but his instructions had been explicit and she had ended up contacting a cheap-looking, busty, bottle blonde woman, who at first glance anyone would assume was a glamour model, stripper, porn star or prostitute. They had met for a drink on the Saturday night at the cheap hotel Eve had checked into. She had been commanded to take only a few clothes from the house and these were exclusively skirts, tight tops and heels. She had been told she could only take sexy underwear with her, which, aside from the red lingerie from the night before, left her with very little. Which is why she ended up meeting Chantelle in a knee length skirt and strappy top with no underwear. She found herself outlining what was needed from Chantelle, a smile on her face even as she shuddered at the thought. Chantelle was to join her parents and her for lunch the next day as her new girlfriend. “They have to know I am serious about being gay,” Eve was saying “you need to be all over me. More than affectionate. My parents are totally liberal, so its fine if you want to push the decency limits. In fact,” she went on “I wouldn’t mind it at all if you took some liberties with me. I’d like that.” Eve couldn’t believe what she was saying. Her parents were so reserved. They’d be shocked, horrified even. Even if they did accept that she might be gay, to be so slutty in front of them, they’d be ashamed of her. They’d hate her. And she was paying for this bimbo, this slut, to do it to her.

“I can do that honey. For the price we agreed on the phone. When do we fuck?”

“We don’t” said Eve almost with surprise. “Just be there tomorrow please on time and dressed appropriately please.”

“Fine baby girl. Whatever you need. It’s all the same to me.”

When Chantelle arrived she hadn’t dressed appropriately. She wore a black dress which hugged the curve of her arse and stopped just where it touched her thighs. A deep V in the front which opened to her naval showed her big fake tits were not being held in a bra. Eve was mortified. Her body didn’t show it. “You look gorgeous” she said effusively, leaning in to kiss the prostitute deeply and letting her fingers brush the inside of her thighs just below her pussy. She led her to the table and they sat down in front of her shocked parents, who then almost physically recoiled when Eve said, “I appreciate this will come as a shock to you, but Aaron and I have split up because I am a lesbian and I want to be with my girlfriend. Mum, Dad, this is Chantelle. My lover” Eve lent over to kiss Chantelle deeply who returned the earlier stroke of her thighs as she did. The rest of the meal was agony for Eve, although she kept a sunny smile on her face in response to every question her parents gave her. Chantelle was clearly enjoying herself, slipping her hand under the dinning table to slide a digit into Eve’s pussy. As she expertly massaged her clit, Eve found it more and more difficult not to moan at the table, just as her father was lecturing her about responsibility. She bit her lip, and instead of pushing Chantelle’s fingers away as she wanted too, her body opened her thighs further and pushed her pussy further forward in her chair to give her better access. When Chantelle got up to use the facilities, Eve’s parents took the opportunity to up the intensity of their questions. “Even if you are gay as you say you are, and I have to be honest I think it is just a phase, why on earth are you with this awful woman?” Her mother asked. Eve had been dreading this moment since the man given her the answer she would give to a question like this “what can I say mum, I love eating pussy and Chantelle has the sweetest pussy around. If you have a problem seeing me with her then you might have to get used to not seeing me.” Her father stood up. Slowly & deliberately. You have no right to speak to your mother like that young lady. We are leaving. When you are ready to apologise to both of us you have our number.“ With that he took his wife’s hand and they left the restaurant. Eve had seen her father’s overwhelming disappointment in his eyes and her mother had even started weeping as she left. She was awash with emotion, her body still horny from Chantelle’s ministrations. She didn’t know what to do. Then her phone buzzed. It was a text from her best friend. “Jeff told me what you did. I can not believe you. We are no longer friends.” She had got a similar text from 2 of her other close friends that morning. Yesterday afternoon the man had made her take some photos of herself in her underwear and send them to the husband’s and boyfriends of all of her close friends with the message “if you ever get tired of that cold bitch you are with, give me a call…”

Chantelle came back and Eve paid her from money she had withdrawn at the man’s direction from the joint account she shared with Aaron. Then she went back to the hotel room and picked up the phone to dial the man’s number again. It was Sunday afternoon. In 2 days she had alienated her partner, family and friends at the command of a stranger. What more could he possibly do to her.