The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Programmer: Chapter 2

Thanks a lot for all of the feedback from the last Programmer story. Because of that I have decided to make a second chapter. Any feedback from this story will also be greatly appreciated!! Send feedback to Also a lot of thanks to Ilovejduff8 for proofreading. (Sorry about the grammar couldn’t find an English teacher who was into dirty erotic mind control stories.)

The night after receiving his powers Adam slept like a baby. Well, a baby who butt fucked a good Christian girl until he passed out anyways. After such a great sleep (his dick still in the girl’s ass for half the night). Adam was waken up by his new alarm clock. His new alarm clock being the good Christian girl’s hot mom giving him a blow job. (Adam had one hell of a night.) After the Christian girl’s mom had what only could be described as the loudest cock gagged orgasm in history, Adam got up and was ready for a brand new day. Adam started this day with his daily traditional ritual of brushing his teeth, eating cereal, and taking a shower with a goody two-shoes Christian girl and her mom. OK maybe not too traditional, but you get my point. Anyways, after this Adam hopped into his new mustang that a nice man gave to him, and drove to school.

When Adam got to school he looked around, and used a rock he found on the ground as a mouse. He right clicked on the school, and on the option bar that popped up he clicked on “Security”. He put a firewall around the school so anyone inside the school wouldn’t notice anything peculiar, and anyone who left wouldn’t tell anyone. They would still remember what happened just when people asked; they say “Oh a regular day” and not go into any more details.

As Adam entered the school he saw Mrs. Morristen, the school secretary. Mrs. Morristen was your regular school secretary, married, a couple of kids (one of which was a senior in the high school), and she was kind of a looker. Black hair that fell to her shoulders and a rack that, when she was younger, must have been very impressive, but even through her shirt and bra you can tell it was sagging a little. Well Adam looked at the clock and saw that the tardy bell was about to ring. He also saw the people coming in late and felt bad that on the best day of his life, they would have to be punished. Then he got a great idea.

Adam looked around and found a stapler to use as a mouse, he right clicked on Mrs. Morristen, pressed “Command” and typed, “From now on you have an obsession with female or male cum. You need it and want it all over you body. Having cum on you is now your daily shower. You feel dirty if you don’t have at least two different people’s ejaculation rubbed on your body. Also from now on when people come in late, for their new punishment you will give them oral sex. You will proceed to do this with every tardy student until they all cum all over you. You will orgasm in a loud and sexy manner every time they come.”

Adam sat back and decided to watch the first student to be “punished” for being tardy. To his surprise the first student was Natalie Hersch. Natalie was the classic example of the school suck up. She never missed a day at school, and always gave the teachers presents when ever she could find an excuse. Adam was going to enjoy this. It started by Natalie walking up to Mrs. Morristen in a sad manner, and said “I am sorry I am late.” Mrs. Morristen said “Well since this is your first time, I won’t put it in the record, but I will have to punish you. You understand why, right?” Natalie nodded her head yes, and wondered what the punishment for being tardy was. Well, at that moment Mrs. Morristen got up and walked around the desk to Natalie. She pulled down the student’s dress and took down her underwear. She slowly started to lick up and down Natalie’s cunt. Soon this slow licking became fast movements, doing things only a woman would know to do to another woman. Adam looked on in amazement as cum came down the sides of the secretary’s mouth. You could see Natalie trying to hold back a moan unsuccessfully. Then suddenly her moans got loader and higher pitched until you just saw a stream of cum flowing down onto Mrs. Morristen’s ample breast, and seeing her rub it into her body, and hearing her moaning loudly, an orgasm that blows those shampoo commercials all to hell, it definitely was a buffet for the senses. After Natalie was done with her “punishment” she walked away wondering why she was so afraid of being tardy all these years. Then as Adam walked away he heard Mrs. Morristen yell “Next” and heard the unzipping of one of the male student’s pants. Adam walked away thinking that tardiness might become a problem with the school in the future.

Adam had fun in his next couple of classes. In his first class he got the two jocks that have been making fun of him since school began to fall in love with Bertha, the 5′6 250lbs chick with enough grease on her face to fry French Fries. You haven’t seen anything until you’ve seen two jocks fist fighting over who gets to apply the medicine for some ugly fat chicks yeast infection. In his next class he made Krissy, one of the biggest cock teases in the school, think she is a bitch in heat. It was so funny seeing Krissy walk on all fours, humping people’s legs, and trying to undo kids’ pants with her mouth. Later on that day Krissy met Hercules, one of the stray dogs that roams around the school. She and Hercules got into what looked like a fight at first, but ended up in what I guess is literally fucking doggy-style. Adam didn’t really see this one coming but thought it was funny as hell.

Adam was really excited for his next class, AP Calc. Ok he wasn’t excited for AP Calc he was excited for his math teacher Ms. Cinner. Ms. Cinner is the hottest teacher at Adam’s School. She has a beautiful face, great legs, and Double Ds. Adam thought extra hard for what he would do with Ms. Cinner and about 10 minutes into class (after he was done with a blowjob from some random girl in this class) it came to him. He used his pencil as a kind of stylus, clicked on Ms. Cinner then clicked on command and typed “Every time you or a student solves a math problem you will be overcome with a sexual hot flash. You will be extremely hot until you remove a piece of clothing. Also, every time you have a flash part of your brain will be replaced by an overwhelming love for cock. You will also act as a virus; every time you have a hot flash every woman in the same room with you will also have part of their brain replaced with a need to pleasure a penis.” Adam decided to sit back and watch the fun begin.

Ms. Cinner started reviewing Derivatives. She asked what the Derivative of X was. Marci raised her hand and said 1. Ms. Cinner said very good. Then her eyes shut and everyone heard a little moan come from her mouth. She started waving a piece of paper in front of her face going “Man it is so HOT in here.” For a second she got stuck staring at one of the students crotches and thought screw it. She took off her sweatshirt revealing a sexy low cut yellow shirt. Ms. Cinner continued on, but now she was paying more attention to all the male students in the class. Which by the way was a low number in the class, there was about 7 boys and 15 girls. Adam looked around and saw the girls starting to flirt with some of the geeky boys in the class. Ms. Cinner continued on and asked “what is the derivative of 3X.” Coming out of a trance of staring at a guys dick, Laura raised her hand and said 3. A little louder moan came from Ms. Cinner, and she said “Correct very good.” She didn’t know what was going on. Her vagina was pulsing heat and her shirt got tighter and tighter until she finally lost it all together. Now the boys were looking extra yummy, and Ms. Cinner caught herself thinking who had the biggest cock in the room.

Adam just leaned back laughing to himself seeing all the girls starting to rub the boys legs, and being extra nice to them, picking up stuff when the dropped things, Adam even thought he saw one girls hand go down one of the guys pants.

Now Ms. Cinner was pacing back and forth in front of the room in just her bra and some pants. She kicked off her shoes because she wasn’t feeling comfortable. She continue to pace and said, “remember class any slope divided by zero does not exist.” At this point she came up to Billy Ranton’s desk, one of the boy nerds in the class, bent over very low, so low Billy could see right down her bra and asked, “For instance what is the slope of cock, I mean 4 over zero.” Billy swallowed hard and squeaked when he said “UMMMM…. It doesn’t exist.” Ms. Cinner gave a much bigger moan and just threw off her bra, and sat right on Billy’s lap. She said, “God Billy you are such a good student let me reward you.” And then Ms. Cinner and Billy started making out like there was no tomorrow. Adam could swear he could see Billy turning blue from lack of air.

Billy looked around the class and saw it was about the same story with the rest of the class. Most girls were giving a hand job to the boys. Two girls were both giving the same guy a blowjob, and one girl who didn’t have a guy just started to masterbate.

After Ms. Cinner was done making out with Billy she got back up and said, “Class if there are 15 girls in this room and each girl has 3 holes that can get filled with cocks, how many cocks do we need to have a really great time?!?” One girl, who had a mouth full of cocks managed to gag out a 45. Ms. Cinner started to orgasm as she ripped off her pants and everyone could see a giant wet spot from all of her orgasms in the past 20 minuets. Ms. Cinner, down to just her underwear, had one more math question left for the class. She shouted out “How many dicks can I fit in my mouth?” as she went down on two guys at the same time, seeming to almost dislocate her jaw. One of the boys in amazement said, “TWO!!!” At this point Ms. Cinner had what looked to be a heart attack because she was flopping her body all over the place. The only things keeping her still were the two cocks in her mouth. After this she took off her underwear and mounted one of the boys, guiding the second one to her ass. When there was finally a third cock in her mouth Ms. Cinner felt content and happy with everything in the world.

While Ms. Cinner was feeling content Adam was having a huge hard-on from looking at the orgy going on in the room. The girls were practically raping the boys, and the boys just weren’t able to supply enough juice. Soon girls just starting running from the room naked in hopes of finding more cocks to please. At this point Adam heard the bell ring and was ready to go to lunch.

After Adam finished his really big, really taste, and really free lunch (thanks to his powers) he looked around to see what he could do to entertain himself. Adam saw the table where all the screwed up girls sat together to “eat” lunch. He saw Terri who was 5′8, died black hair and so skinny you could use her as one of those skeletons in biology class. It wasn’t much of a secret that Terri was anorexic, not only from her abundant lack of mass, but she was also kind of proud that she didn’t eat. Next to Terri sat Julia. Julia was kinda short, red hair, and she had fairly decent boobs, they were about a C cup. Julia actually looked pretty good, except she cut herself. She always wore something over her wrist to hide all the scars that lied there. Sitting next to Julia was Sara. Sara was a really tiny girl. She looked very average, outside of her weight and height. Sara’s problem was she needed affection, this caused her to go out with a lot of unsavory guys, and she usually put out the first time she saw a guy. Adam saw this table and decided some changes were in order.

First, Adam looked at Terri and wondered what to do. Adam thought that if she wasn’t going to eat food she mine as well eat shit and pussy. So Adam took his fork clicked on Terri and typed “From now on you love to eat other’s people shit. Anytime shit touches your mouth you instantly orgasm and know that you need more. You also love being dirty and having dirty sex. You will never shower again. Anytime you see something messy or dirty you will cover yourself in it and you will love it. You are also extremely attracted to Julia and Sara, anytime you are with them you can’t keep your hands off them and you get an overwhelming urge to screw.”

Then Adam moved on to Julia and thought if she really loves giving herself pain, she mine as well do it in fun ways. Adam moved his mouse, clicked on Julia and typed, “You love stuffing Giant things into your pussy and ass. As long as an item is long and wide, you will stuff it in yourself and fuck yourself with the item. Then when you are done you will leave it in the hole for an hour. When the hour is up you will take it out no matter where you are or what you are doing. You also have a sexual attraction to Terri and Sara. You know how much Terri loves you to crap in her mouth, so that is the only place you will go to the bathroom. Also anytime you are around either of these girls you have an uncontrollable fuck lust and you have to always touch or fuck them.”

After this Adam moved onto Sara. Adam thought she was a tad bit too tiny and could use some more meat on those bones. So he clicked on her and typed, “You love to eat. Anytime you see something is edible you will eat it. You love eating stuff that isn’t necessarily food but, is edible. You will also take Ex-lax a lot so you can have a lot of shit stored up for Terri to eat. You also have an extreme attraction to both Terri and Julia. Night and day all you think about is eating and these girls. You want to fuck them, in any way they want to get fucked. You love them, and will do ANYTHING to please them.”

After Adam hit enter the weirdest look came over Terri’s face. At first she looked disgusted but then she saw Julia and seemed happy. Adam saw the three girls move their chairs closer, and saw their hands start to move around under the table. It wasn’t long until Julia and Sara started to share a long passionate kiss and Terri start to remove her shirt. At this point Terri started moving under the table and took off both the girls’ pants. The she started going to town on their pussies. This left the two girls to just start to make out harder giving a great display for the rest of the school. After about 10 minutes of really hard making out and pussy licking all three girls were naked and fucking. After this Julia took the bottom legs of a chair and started to fuck herself with the leg. The pain the metal phallic device was giving her was orgasmic. Sara saw this and took a different chair and lined it up with Julia’s ass hole and took away her ass cherry. Terri didn’t really know what to do, so she went behind Sara and started to lick her ass, hoping some sweet crap would come out to please her need. Sara tried her hardest to squeeze out a little bit for Terri but she just went right before lunch so she didn’t have anything in her.

After Julia came to a giant climax, Sara took out the chair leg and started rummaging through her bag. Then her eyes lit up when she found what she was looking for, edible glue she got for Art class. By this time, Terri was on her back, while Julia held the chair that was up her butt, and allowed Terri to lick it off like a popsicle. Terri thought it couldn’t get better, but then Sara came up and rubbed her glue all over Terri’s body.

Terri loved the feeling of dirty shit being rubbed up and down her body, especially over her super wet cunt. After Sara slathered Terri in the gooey glue, she started to lick off every inch of glue. Making sure to pay special attention to her pussy and ass.

At this point Adam noticed the bell was about to ring so he got 15 random guys, a couple who were teachers, and made them circle jerk around this sexy threesome. It didn’t take long for group of men to bust their nuts all over the girls. Adam made sure the girls would stay there and lick off every centimeter of sperm that was in the cafeteria (especially the ones that got on the girls’ body.)

After this amazing lunch period Adam went to his next class. This is where he saw Kerri Morristen, Mrs. Morristen (the school’s secretary) daughter. While watching the teacher in this class teaching all the girls how to give a blowjob and how to love it, he was wondering how much Kerri liked her mom. He sent a message to Kerri to skip this informative class and go down to the office with him. On the way down he admired Kerri’s small stature. She was about 5′5 with long black hair, these giant D cup boobs that looked bigger compared to the rest of her small stature. She had the physic of a cheerleader, and the ability to stretch like a ballerina. (Being the she was both for the past 10 years). However, the thing he noticed the most was her giant luscious ruby lips. They glistened in the light, and they just call to suck on something.

When they got down to the office they saw Mrs. Morristen finish blowing the vice-principle. Adam saw enough and took the mother and daughter into the principles office. Adam looked at the principle clicked on command and typed “You have a giant urge to have sex with anyone that will allow you to fuck them. You will get completely naked and walk the halls asking anyone you see if you can do anything sexual with them. Every time someone says yes you will immediately cum all over them. However, you have special cum. Anyone you cum on will have the urge to fuck the first person they see. They will not eat or sleep until they are able to fuck that one person. No matter how old, young, female or male, they will have to fuck them or die.” At that moment the principle stripped off all his clothing ran for the door yelling, “SOMEONE PLEASE FUCK ME!!!”

After seeing the bald, 50 year old, naked principle run away, Adam turned his attention to the mother and daughter standing behind him. Adam thought of fun things he could change these two beautiful ladies into. He thought of how much trouble Kerri would get into with her mom if her old self knew what was going on. Then he got an idea why not some reverse role play. Adam turned to Kerri, clicked on command and typed, “You are now the owner of your mom. You are the dominate one in the relationship and you will make sure that everyone else knows that. You sexually love your mom. You know she is yours and will do anything for you. You are into bondage, and love to bring your mom pain.” Adam then clicked on Mrs. Morristen and typed, “You are your daughter’s bitch. You know anything she wants you to do you will do without question. You love receiving pain from her, and will do anything to make her happy. From now on all you are is an item that is owned by your daughter, Kerri.”

Adam sat in the principle’s chair behind the desk and watched the fun unfold. When he hit enter he saw Kerri’s outfit morph into a tight leather getup. A leash appeared in one hand and a whip appeared in the other. Her shoes turned into 6 inch stilettos, and her boobs were pushed up and out by the tight fitting get-up. At the same time Kerri’s mom’s clothing changed into what could only be described as leather cloth. It was black leather like Kerri’s but I didn’t cover her up at all. There were holes around her breast; her crotch area opened giving anyone a peek at her pussy and ass hole, and her necklace suddenly became a collar that was attached to the leash Kerri was holding.

After their transformation was completed Kerri looked at her mom and they joined in a beautiful long sexual kiss. After which Kerri kicked her mom knee throwing her onto the floor and landing on all fours. Kerri then walked around her mom whipping her saying, “What is this WHIP I hear about you WHIP blowing every guy Whip and eating out ever girl WHIP in the school?!? WHIP You are my bitch and will not touch another soul ever again unless I tell you to.” At this point Kerri took her fist and started fucking her mom with her fist. She went so fast and so rough it was amazing the mom’s snatch didn’t start to bleed. After watching some more rounds of Kerri beating the crap out of her mom, Adam decided he was ready to get some so he left to find a new girl. He found Maxine (who use to be a jack ass jock named max, but was now a hot, horny, big breasted bimbo.) He also found Joan, and Kristy. On his way home with these three new hotties who were addicted to his seman, Adam just thought of how much fun graduation will be.